The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Standard Warnings: This is a work of fiction. This story contains material which may be offensive to some. If you are such a person, please leave now. This material is intended for adults only. If you are under the age of 18 you should not be reading this material.

Disclaimers: This is just a story, all characters are fictional. If you take offense to anything in here you have been warned. This story was inspired by a story of the same name (Straightening Things Out) written by PavlovsBelle. I want to thank PavlovsBelle for her permission to take her story and expand upon it in a different direction. After reading this story I encourage you to read her story. It is well written with an entirely different twist. This is my first attempt at writing and I would enjoy hearing your thoughts. E-mail them to me at

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 1: Be careful what you wish for!

It wasn’t clear the reason; perhaps it was just being raised in such a strict religious family that his body naturally associated the female body with sin. Whatever the reason Scott simply wasn’t able to take charge in his love making to his wife Belle of 4 years. He loved her, she loved him and was attracted to him, but since their marriage there simply wasn’t any action in the bed room. And because they were both devote to their religion neither was willing to look toward any other means to compensate for Scott’s inability to get motivated to have sex.

That’s not to say they hadn’t tried to deal with the problem. For years Scott had been interested in hypnosis and had tried self hypnosis on himself on numerous occasions to no success. As a programmer he’d even made a special hypnosis program to run on himself but to no avail. At only two years together Scott had pretty much given up, he wanted to make Belle happy, he did have some internal issues that getting release probably would solve, but he wasn’t going to permanently screw with his mind and turn himself into a loon so he wasn’t willing to go further in his project. He had told Belle with much sorrow that he was sorry but it just wasn’t going to happen.

Belle however was not so ready to give up hopes of a having a good sex life. Not just for herself but for her husband, she knew he needed it just as much as her, but she knew he could be a bit… sheepish when it came to sexual matters. The last person she thought would be qualified to make a sexual attraction program would be the one who knew the least about it. So when Scott was out on a business trip she decided to do a little snooping.

Belle knew about computers, make no mistake, but she wasn’t exactly a tech head, so it was with a lot of icon clicking and file opening that she muddled her way through her husband’s hard drive before she finally stumbled upon what she’d been looking for. It was a file of all the suggestions Scott had typed for himself that the program beamed into his psyche. Belle sighed. It was no wonder he was having no success. The file included such daring suggestions as Women are not scary. The female body is not un-attractive. It is not a sin to look at the female figure. Belle is a female, thus it is alright to look at her. At best these suggestions were just making him feel less insecure about making love to a woman, they certainly weren’t going to instill any dominate feelings or arousal in him. Belle knew she was right to intervene, even if he would be a little angry at her. Of course she was still going to have to convince him to trust her and try again with her new suggestions, she wasn’t the type who’d hide something like this from her husband and run the program on him with out his knowledge. But Scott did trust her so she felt she could get him to try at least once, and with the right changes Belle felt confident her husband would soon be singing her praises.

But what to put, she didn’t want him lusting after ever girl he came across but if she made it too specific to herself that would be rather unethical and create problems if for instance she were to die before he did. Further, she didn’t want to make him her love slave, she just wanted him to have a healthy male sexuality. She knew his own love for her would do the work in keeping his eyes for only her. After much thought she decided the best bet was to go all out and then just go back over it and simmer things down a bit. She’d seen enough shows for perverted teenage boys to know what the average boy liked; it was time to get shallow.

You love women’s bodies. You love women’s breasts. You love women’s butts. Hmm… no no, that was still to tame, he already loved her after all. You lust after women’s bodies, their breasts and butts completely infatuate you. No, his stubborn morals still might over power that, at least at first she needed something huge to break open his sexuality, she had to add more, kick it up another notch. You need to have physical contact with women. Not quite enough. You need to have sex with women. When you see women’s bodies all you can think about is getting them naked and having your way with them, moral values are non-existent due to the overwhelming need to see, to smell, to feel, to dominate a women’s body, especially her breasts, butt, or her… Belle hesitated, she wanted to make him comfortable with the female private area too but of course things like oral sex was wrong… still, this had to be powerful enough, and she was doing the full out version first, she would tame it out later, or her pussy. Yes a pussy is a very beautiful thing, something to be worshiped, desired, you want to put yourself inside it, the desire to do so defies all morals, defies all logic, but it just seems right, seems perfect, its irresistible. Belle giggled, this was actually rather fun, her mind raced with the sexual possibilities that could be opening up to her. What else, well she wanted their first time to be perfect, she decided to add a clause to help lead him to his release. Whenever you are with a woman alone in a bedroom you will take control. You are the master, she is there to please you, you know it in your very soul. Ok that was laying it on a bit thick she admitted but as she typed the words she just couldn’t helped but get carried away. Well there was probably sill more to add, she would defiantly need to simmer a lot of this down. She’d defiantly gotten caught up in the moment and been making suggestions more on fun then common sense. She also still needed to be make sure that she redid them in such a way that it would still be Scott’s choice if he wanted to make love to some one so his new found feelings wouldn’t cause him to cheat on her, but this was a decent start, she went over and clicked to save her work.

The next morning, Belle awoke refreshed and ready to review her computer programming. She would go back to the computer later to re-read her edits and make the necessary corrections. For now she had to get ready, she’d promised Sara next door she’d help her do some gardening in the back yard. Belle had always found Sara rather creepy, she was a self made single female and Belle was fine with that but she seemed to always be really rude to Scott, typically referring to him as a pig or a donkey (well the less friendly name for a donkey), and on a number of occasions if Belle wasn’t mistaken it had appeared she had hit on her. Aside from the fact she was deeply in love with Scott and only attracted to men, lesbianism was against her religion and a sure fire way to get a ticket straight to hell. However it was for this very same reason that Belle had finally given in and agreed to help Sara with the gardening. She needed to turn her, to show her the error of her ways and bring her back over to the light.

After quickly throwing on some old clothes she started to go to Sara’s house. Before she could close her door she heard the phone ring. Thinking it might be Scott she ran to catch the phone before he hung up. When she answered it wasn’t Scott. It was her brother-in-law, Don. Don told her that her sister, Mary, had been in an accident. Belle was distraught until Don told her that Mary would be fine. He needed Belle to come to Houston to help with the children so he could be with Mary in the hospital. Belle immediately agreed to come to Houston. She ran upstairs, packed a suitcase and was on the road to Houston within the hour.

Scott arrived home early Monday morning with severe jet lag. The trip itself had been really hectic but the really kicker was that on the 5 hour flight home at 3 in the morning he had been stuck between a fat guy, a women who clearly had flatulence problems, and behind a noisy baby who seemed bent on assuring no one got a wink of sleep. Still it was all over now, he was back to the safety and security of his home. He was a little disappointed that Belle didn’t meet him at the door but it was early in the morning so he couldn’t blame her. Although he certainly appreciated the work she did keeping the house clean, and enjoyed his ability to see many interesting places on his business trips, he defiantly envied how Belle’s house wife status afforded her the luxury to sleep in.

After bringing in his bags he snuck into the main bed room hoping to give Belle a little kiss on the cheek then crawl his way into bed and catch up on some of the sleep he’d missed. However much to Scott’s surprise he found Belle was not asleep in their bed at all. That was rather odd… her car was not in the drive way. Perhaps she’d gone to the gym for an early morning workout? Belle was always pretty hard on herself regarding her looks, always trying to get fitter. Scott felt quite guilty about that, she honestly couldn’t have been anymore beautiful, but for whatever reason he just couldn’t get it up, it had nothing to do with her looks. In any case, as much as Scott wanted to wait for Belle to return he was just too out of it and collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

After about six hours of sleep Scott woke up refreshed. Belle was still nowhere to be found. Believing she may have left him an e-mail message Scott went to his home office to check his computer. As he walked in he noticed the screen saver was operating. He thought he disabled the screen saver after his self help program failed to work properly. As he reached for the mouse to disable the screen saver he looked at the screen.

… Scott blinked, then let out a soft yawn and rubbed his neck, his neck was rather soar and stiff all of a sudden. How long had he been sitting here staring at the monitor? Scott nearly felt out of her chair as he noticed 4 hours had passed. Something wasn’t right, there was no way he’d lost that much time. He shut down the computer and checked the clocks in the other rooms; they all said the same thing. He didn’t know how it happened; he must have been more tired than he thought, that was the only explanation she could think of.

As he was trying to rationalize the lost time the doorbell rang. When Scott answered his breath was taken away. Sara was wearing a black t-shirt with a rainbow on it, maybe a little tight but pretty standard, and then just a normal pair of jeans… and yet some how Sara looked different to Scott. He couldn’t maintain eye contact; her eyes were locked on Sara’s chest. It was just soo… so… infatuating. Scott’s trance was finally broken when Sara said,

Hey Asshole, why don’t you take a picture, it will last longer, After turning bright red from embarrassment Scott nodded and asked Sara what she needed. Scott had never liked Sara due to her constant man-hating lesbian ranting she made to Belle with him as the target of her anger. He did not want to prolong her presence in his house.

Belle promised she would help me with my garden this morning. Is she home? Scott replied No. He was just about to close the door on her when his phone rang. Hoping it was Belle, he ran to catch the phone, leaving the door open and Sara standing on the doorstep. Sara entered and closed the door behind her. When he answered, Belle was there. Belle explained her sister’s accident and that she would have to be in Houston for a week. Scott’s response was not what Belle expected. He stated, I’ve been working hard all week and when I get home my wife is nowhere to be found. I was looking for a better welcome home present.

I am sorry I was not there to properly welcome you home. I promise to make your wait worth your time, responded Belle. She truly did not understand Scott’s rather harsh response but wrote it off as stress from a hard business trip.

After a few minutes Scott told Belle goodbye and hung up the phone. He stood there for a moment thinking, I need a woman. . . . Wait; there is one at my front door!

Scott walked to the living room and found Sara standing by the front door. He explained that Belle just called and told her the story of her sister’s accident. He then told her that Belle had asked him to get Sara something from his office. He asked her to wait in the living room.

Scott practically ran back to his office and started the computer. He knew it was wrong but he had to have a woman. His strict religious background was tugging at him but it did not stop him from searching his computer for his self help program. He rationalized he could kill two birds with one stone. Sara being a lesbian was against everything he believed. He could fix her problem and his problem at the same time. When he opened the program he did not want to waste time so he deleted the text and replaced it with the following.

Scott is irresistible. When you are alone with Scott anything he says will be true, you will know it in your very soul. You have always wanted Scott to dominate you in mind and soul. Nobody can change the way you feel about Scott. The longer you are in a room alone with Scott the greater your desire for him and your need to have sex with him grows. You will do anything Scott tells you to do. You will feel and behave in any we Scott tells you to feel and behave. Scott quickly reviewed the text and saved his program. The problem now was how to get Sara to view the program. That is when Scott remembered that he wired the house for future computer integration. There was an input panel in his office. He could wire the computer into the house and set the output for his plasma television in the living room. The television was of the same make has the one in his office. After wiring the system he used his office remote to turn on the television in the living room and started the program. Scott waited five minutes before he walked down the hall. He could not see the television directly but he did see Sara. Sara was sitting up, very rigidly, staring in the direction of the television. Scott turned and went to his bedroom.

… Sara blinked, then let out a soft yawn and rubbed her neck, her neck was rather soar and stiff all of a sudden. How long had she been sitting here staring at the television? Sara nearly felt out of her chair as she noticed 4 hours had passed. Something wasn’t right, there was no way she’d lost that much time. She turned off the television and went to see what happened to Scott.

When Sara walked into Scott’s bedroom her breath was taken away. Scott had fallen asleep on his bed. He was wearing the same t-shirt and running shorts he wore when he answered the door earlier; but he was different. He looked more masculine. Her eyes traveled from his head down towards his shorts. Then she froze. What is going on? I am a lesbian and yet I cannot take my eyes off Scott’s body. He looks good enough to eat. This is crazy, I must leave. She couldn’t move her eyes were locked on Scott’s crotch. It was just soo… so… infatuating. She thought to leave but Sara’s trance was finally broken when Scott said,

It’s about time you arrived. I am tired of your pretending to be lesbian you are bi-sexual. We both know you want what I have and only I can satisfy your needs. You were not looking for Belle. You knew she was not here because her car was gone. You just wanted a chance to be alone with me. All your talk about me to Belle was just your way of trying to make Belle leave me so you could have me all to yourself.

Sara was about to explode at him but suddenly she realized everything Scott had just said had been true. She was a not a lesbian, she had hopelessly fallen for Scott. She did not come over looking for Belle. It was just a ploy to get in Scott’s pants.

Scott noticed the look of pure lust which suddenly overcame Sara. Here nipples looked like they were going to drill holes through her t-shirt. She was shifting her weight from one foot to the next in an attempt to quench the fire between her legs. She started to move toward his bed.

Stop. Scott ordered.

Sara immediately stopped. She did not know why but she knew she had to obey him.

You have been a very bad girl. You have been trying to get in my pants through telling lies to Belle. Why should I allow such a worthless woman such as you to be anywhere near me?

Sara was crushed. She needed Scott. Her life depended on her being able to have sex with him.

I know I have been bad. I know how to make it up to you. I can be very good. Sara pleaded.

Before I decide; you must do a strip-tease for me. Make it good and I may let you give me a blow job.

There is hope! Sara thought. Please wait here. I want this to be good. I will be back in ten minutes, Sara pleaded to Scott.

Make it quick or I might decide to find someone else.

Sara ran out of the room, thorough the house and into her house next door. Scott began to wonder if he had made a mistake in letting Sara leave. What if the program wore off when not in his presence?

Just then Sara walked into the bedroom dressed in a long tan trench coat with what looked like a pair of red five inch stiletto heals. Her long black hair was pulled up into a bun and she had dark red lipstick.

I hope I didn’t make you wait too long. She stated in a sultry voice. Scott replied, Almost, I was just about to call someone to replace you. Then let’s not waste any more time.

With that Sara pressed play on the remote she was hiding and music filled the air. She slowly opened her trench coat to reveal a satin nurses uniform, complete with stethoscope.

I know I have been bad. But I know how to make all your boo boos go away. Sara stated as she slowly moved towards the bed. Using the bedpost as a pole she swayed back and forth at the end of the bed. She placed the stethoscope to her ears and proceeded to place it under her uniform. It looks like I am getting ill. I will need an injection to heal me. She stated as she twirled her stethoscope and tossed it toward the door. As the music continued she started to slowly unbutton her uniform. Beneath it she whore a lace push up, half cup bra that barely contained her ample breasts and garters with no panties. She placed her left leg on the bed and began to remove her white silk stockings.

As Sara continued her strip tease Scott sat there mesmerized by her beauty. He had really never paid any attention to the lesbian dyke next door except to tell Belle to ignore her rants.

Those are very nice tits. Are they real? Scott asked midway through the striptease.

Of course my breasts are real. Only a man would want fake breasts, Sara replied.

Sara, you must learn a few things. First those are tits, not breasts. We have chicken breasts for dinner. What women have are tits, hooters or jugs. Secondly, you have always wanted big fake tits; you just could never bring yourself to admit this fact.

Sara began to argue these facts when she suddenly realized Scott was right. She did have nice tits but she had always wanted them to be bigger.

So, Sara, how big are your tits?

I wear a 36C bra. Sara proudly responded.

I guess that will have to do for now. Scott replied with a disappointed tone of voice.

I’m sorry they are so small I have always wanted them to be bigger. I just could not bring myself to admit it. Can you settle for these today? I will make an appointment with a plastic surgeon to get them fixed. Sara quickly responded. She did not want to miss this opportunity with Scott. She waited anxiously for Scott’s reply.

Well, they will have to do. Hurry up and finish stripping. I want to see if you can give me a good titty fuck with such inadequate hooters.

Sara immediately ripped off her remaining clothes and crawled on her hands and knees to the side of the bed. She pushed her tiny titties together and offered them up to Scott.

You dumb slut. How do you expect me to titty fuck those small tits of yours without some lubrication?

Sara was dumbfounded. She did not think to bring any lubrication with her. Her former girlfriends had never wanted a titty fuck. Then she remembered how hot and bothered she was. She reached down and began to scoop her juices from her overheated cunt. She then reached out to coat Scott’s cock.

Who said you can touch me. You are not worthy. Scott angrily replied. Use your juice to lube your own titties. It shouldn’t take much.

Sara dejectedly began to coat her tits with your juice. When she was done she pushed them together and offered them to Scott. These inadequate titties are yours to use as you please, she stated.

Scott moved to the edge of the bed. With his feet hanging off the side he placed his cock between her tits and began to move it up and down. After a few minutes he decided it was not working. Lay on your back on the floor. He ordered Sara.

Sara moved to the floor and Scott straddled her body. He then placed his cock between her tits and began to fuck them. As he continued to fuck her tits his cock moved closer and closer to Sara’s mouth. Sara had never been with a man before and was uncertain as to what to do. Scott, noticing Sara’s hesitancy instructed her to open her mouth.

Once her mouth was open Scott extended his strokes and his cock touched Sara’s lips. Shocked, Sara’s immediate reaction was to pull back. What is wrong? Scott asked.

Your cock touched my lips. I have never tasted a cock before. Sara replied.

Yes, but you have always fantasized about my cock. You have wanted to taste it. To love it and to swallow my cum. You know that when you do, you will have the biggest orgasm you have ever had.

Sara blinked. She did not remember this desire but the longer she thought about it the more she realized Scott was right. On the next upstroke Sara opened her mouth and eagerly accepted Scott’s cock. Sara noticed Scott was increasing his pace. She then noticed his cock begin to swell and switch. Then it began to spew into her mouth. Her initial reaction was to spit it out but instead she swallowed. What followed was the biggest orgasm she had ever felt. She knew then and there that she was a fool. She should have given in to her desires for Scott a long time ago. That was her last thought as the force of the orgasm caused her to black out.

Scott left Sara unconscious on the bedroom floor. He pulled up his shorts and went to the kitchen to get him something to drink. He started to think about the events of this morning. He did not know why he waited so late in life to express his dominate personality. He had missed too many opportunities. He was going to make up for lost time. He went to his office and reviewed his program.

As a lead technician for the leading computer program company in the region Scott knew his way around computer systems. He even worked on the side as a consultant to many local businesses and schools; including the local community college where Sara was a professor and coach of the girls’ volleyball team. Scott began making copies of his program on CDs. He imbedded his program in a several screen savers. One showing volleyball and other sports, one showing outdoor scenes and one with the typical windows star field screensaver. After several hours of programming he was ready.

He walked into his bedroom to find Sara still asleep on the floor. Wake up you worthless slut, he shouted to wake her.

Sara begrudgingly woke up. She was cold and a little disoriented. Wha . . Who. . Where am I She asked.

Scott took a step back. Did his programming wear off with sleep? Was she going to scream and cause trouble?

Then Sara looked up and saw Scott standing over her. I’m sorry; I did not see you standing there. How can this worthless slut serve you? She asked.

Relieved, Scott commanded Sara. I’m hungry. Get your ass off my floor and make something to eat.

Sara jumped up and went to the kitchen to see what was available to make. She did not even bother to put clothes on. Scott watched her walk down the hall. He loved the site of her tight butt seductively swaying down the hall.

Sara found some steaks and potatoes in the kitchen and proceeded to make a wonderful dinner. During dinner Sara watched Scott intently. Scott asked her if there was a problem.

No, no problem. It’s just . . well.. um. . You see, I must admit I have lusted after you since we first met but something is bothering me.

What is bothering you? You know you can trust me.

It is just after, well you know, this morning, when I fell asleep. I had dreams. They were of you and other men I know. The thing is; they were all named Scott!

Damn, damn, damn, Scott muttered under his breath.

What?

Never mind. Just eat your dinner and then go home. Scott stated as he left the table and went to his office.

All that work done for nothing. How could I have been so stupid? I made the target Scott. Not me, but any Scott. For the next few hours he worked to correct his mistake. He remade the DVDs and his master program. He then went to his bedroom. Upon entering his bedroom he noticed Sara’s clothes. Oops, next time I need to be more specific in my orders. She must have walked home naked. Hopefully no one saw her. With that thought Scott fell asleep from his strenuous day.