The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed the adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some ranch hands and bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. After being snowed in for the winter, it’s nearly Spring and the Ranch needs to get ready to open for the season.

Part Six

1.

As the Dude Ranch boss, I wanted to enhance the Bar Straight Dude Ranch experience for my guests, to keep them coming back for more. Over the previous fall and winter, my Str8Guys and I met our neighbors from the other ranches scattered across the empty range. Nice country folk. They included the Jones boys, the 18 year old twins and their slightly older brother... they were real blue-eyed, country boy, eye candy. And the local bikers who were just the opposite, but as alluring in their own rough-cut way.

Over the winter months my guys and I had been mostly alone (with our web cams... hey, but I’m not complaining about being snowed in with the guys!). The biker dudes had come to visit a few times, when the weather was too cold for them to work Big Moose’s roofing business. I suspected their cabin was none too weather proof, so I didn’t mind them hanging around. And we did get to know them real good... ;) They’d all work-out together, get buzzed, and really horny.

Let me tell you how it was. Moose told me at the holiday party we threw for the neighbors that he knew about my business and had even found my web site! He was cool with it. He seemed real interested in the hypnosis games I had played with my Str8Guys and the neighboring Jones boys at the parties.

So what do bikers do in the snow? They tool around in very loud snowmobiles! Early January they roared in, just ahead of a big storm. My Str8Guys were wowed by the big machines, even noisier and more earth shaking than the dudes’ big bikes had been! So everybody suited up and I grabbed a vidcam... and off we went! My guys and the bikers had a great time; I got some fine video for the Str8Guys web site and Big Moose and I had a chance to talk.

“So how do you get your crew to, uh, perform for the cameras?” “Well, that’s what the hypnosis is all about... what you saw back at Halloween. My crew focuses best when they’re under. And they don’t remember much about it after, so it doesn’t change their straight-guy personalities. My guests want to be around Str8Guy ranch hands, so I make sure that’s what they get! You know, if your crew would let go, they’d really improve with some friendly mind control.”

“Hey man, if you can turn them into workin’ robots under my control, that’d be righteous!” “Sure, it can be done; but, to control their minds, you gotta control your own. That’s called self-hypnosis. You’ve gotta learn from the inside. Looks like we’re all going to be here for the blizzard. So... Let me take the lead and I’ll have them doing whatever you want!” The big biker clapped me on the back, with a big grin splitting his beard.

2.

I had plenty of beer and food in the place, which was good, since the blizzard turned out to be one of the biggest in years. We lost power early on, but our backup generator worked ok, so I could keep the place warm and the men happy (I did insist on keeping the lights off and the fire blazing, but mostly for mood).

Well, that first night I had eleven well-fed, beer buzzed dudes lounging around the fire in the big main ranch room. My guys were hanging out in their usual plaid shorts; the bikers had their boots and leather jackets off. Redhead brothers Scott and Rudy Smith had on white “beater” sleeveless shirts and worn jeans; Big Moose and Jose had white teeshirts and jeans... all filled out nicely, I must say. They were tattooed and hairy, but muscular—like I said, a contrast with my cute Str8Guys. I really liked the ponytails they all sported; the two readheads had short tails bouncing behind their heads while the two older bikers had long dark tails; Jose’s was braided. Except for Big Moose, all were clean-shaven, but Jose always seemed to have a shadow of a beard.

Moose knew what I was going to do when I put on some quiet—I should say “hypnotic”—music. My guys always cooperated, so I had them lined up and deep under real quick; got them doing silly things, like pretending to be dogs (Smitty was really flexible and could lick himself...).

While the bikers focused on my guys’ hi-jinks, I focused on talking to the biker dudes minds. Then I got my guys sitting in a row before the fireplace, “meditating.” The firelight was flickering; the music was hypnotic; it was warm and cozy; I was “talking them down” but actually talking the biker dudes down—a regular progressive relaxation induction. I could see Scott and Rudy going under first. Then Jose. Then, to my delight, Big Moose’s eyes were fluttering.

So I did a deeper induction, trigger words, pleasure response (yep, all those tight jeans were tenting). While I kept talking I got four zippers opened (uh huh, they were all commando...) and four of my guys on four biker cocks. They each orgasmed and I kept on with the induction... repetition, repetition... that’s what makes strong mind control. Sure wished it was me tasting that high-testosterone biker cum that I could smell oozing from them! Some careful post-hypnotic suggestions to make them want more mind control; make sure Big Moose thought he was in control.

Over the next couple days I continued putting them under, deepening trance and suggestions—in groups, in the big room, or in the hot tub. The bikers took to hanging out naked just fine (and fine it was!). I kept my guys mind zonked too, but mostly kept up constant mind control with the bikers. Showed Moose how to use some of their triggers, and he didn’t notice when I triggered him! There were lots of individual sessions on my office lounge. Got plenty of tasting then! It’s curious and it must have something to do with diet and exercise, but different guys’ cum have a wide range of tastes. Over those few days I was able to repeatedly taste and compare all my Str8Guys with all the biker dudes and could find similarities in each group, and difference among the individual men. I was certainly happy! So were my web cam customers, since there were twice as many hunks to see!

3.

It was in the hot tub where things got really hot. I suspected that Big Moose and Jose had a closer relationship with the younger redheaded Smith brothers than they were letting on; and I was right... as some hot tub action showed.

Though the Dude Ranch has a big tub, squeezing eleven muscle dudes and me into it took some doing... a little pushing, a bit of mind control... and it was cozy.

So there I was, crouching in the middle of the tub, surrounded by a tight ring of hypnotized Str8Guys and bikers, all with their eyes closed, all with their arms around each other’s shoulders. I just watched them all breathing together a while. To fit us all in, I had to get down between their legs; Big Moose had a big, muscled leg draped over my shoulder; someone’s foot against my crotch, someone else’s against my ass crack; other legs pressing from different directions. I was comfortable, with my hands occupied stroking cocks, massaging balls. Just keeping up a relaxing patter.

I did a lot of reinforcing—they were all real macho men. Rough guys who could give it and take it. Told them what really made them masculine was all that testosterone. The more they got, the more manly they’d be. And the best thing you could give your bud was your manliness; and he’d give you his and you’d both be stronger. Tough buys shared sperm. Tough guys wanted to cum with their buds.

So I was stroking and talking and they were zonked and being there. That’s when I gave them the suggestion to pair off to the right and share mancream when I told them to open their eyes. I didn’t bring them out of trance, but as soon as I said, “Eyes opened!” Everybody but Dobbie and the Looper responded; since they was still really deeply under, I decided to leave them be, as I had quite enough horny guys waking!

They blinked their eyes opened and pretty quickly had paired up and climbed out of the tub to find some floor space. It was crowded, but they all settled down to 69ing while I checked on them and gave them pointers on how to do it righteous. They had paired just as I had planned; one biker with each Str8Guy. I had Chad and Smitty paired with the redhead brothers, Tom with Big Moose and Jimmy with Jose. I had a great time getting my hands into things, massaging ballsacks, and licking and such. Big Moose’s huge member was too large for Tom’s mouth, so I took it over while I had my guy sucking me—a three-way fantasy! I suspected my web cam customers were getting their money’s worth!

When I was sure everyone had been relieved of a good load of sperm, I got them all sitting up and eyes closed again. They all went even deeper under so easily (straight guys relaxed after sex are easy). I told them the pairs were going to wrestle and the winners would show the losers how to take it like a man. And that’s just what happened. I knew that Jose and Moose would top Tom and Jimmy while Chad and Smitty would top the Smith boys.

In a couple minutes I had four pairs of dudes screwing on the floor! It was obvious Moose and Jose knew what they were doing, as did the redheads! Of course, Tom was used to Chad’s “Thick Thing” so the Moose’s big erection was only stretching him a bit. Chad and Smitty seemed happily pumping the Smith boys, so I went back to the tub where I found Dobbie and the Looper still tranced. The right trigger and Dobbie was doing me, eyes still closed! I positioned us so I could watch the action on the floor, while keeping the Looper occupied with my hand. After a couple minutes Moose nodded over to me, grinned and rearranged things so he Jose took over the redhead butts while my four Str8Guys climbed back into the tub. My guys took turns on me while the two older bikers switched between the Smith boys, changing positions in some intricate ways. Very entertaining. The web cam must certainly be steaming again! And I could see the snow blizzarding outside, but it was real cozy at the Dude Ranch baths!

4.

Well, the bikers started showing up every weekend, staying from Friday night ‘til Sunday morning. I noticed increased hits on the web site, lots of new customers. We all got along real well and nobody minded when Big Moose would fuck one of the Smith Boys wherever they might be. I even saw Chad and Moose taking turns on one of them a couple times. Except for Tom and Jimmy, who seemed to like playing bottom, the Str8Guys got into doing the redheads and Moose and Jose soon had Tom and Jimmy bottoming too... with the other Str8Guys sticking their cocks wherever they’d fit, in an unoccupied mouth or butt. And I got my quota of watching Chad do Tom. I really love the way those two go at it!

Well, there was one weekend late in February when I invited the local ranch lads, Matt and his twin brothers Mike and Mort—the Jones boys, to help out. I wanted to see if my mind control work with the three was still holding, and I thought it might be the right time for them to hang out with my guys and the biker dudes.

Since the bikers came Friday night, I had plenty of time to get them relieved and controlled. I didn’t want them freaking the Jones boys, who I wanted to just start to get relaxed around the men. It went a lot farther than that, with all that testosterone oozing around the Ranch!

So Friday night was the usual: drunk straight guys getting naked and stroking themselves, each other, 69ing, fucking... whatever, with the web cams steaming. I made sure they all got their horniness triggers! I was hoping that by making them go at it as much as possible, I’d exhaust their testosterone and we’d have some not-so-horny dudes when the Jones boys arrived. Well, sure the redheads and Tom and I got exhausted, with sore butts to boot—not that I’m complaining ;)

Everybody—every tired, spent body—was still sleeping when the Jones boys did arrive early, bright-eyed and chipper! I stumbled out of bed, after having squeezed out from under a couple unconscious dudes. Pulled on someone’s shorts and let the boys inside. Let me tell you how they looked.

The three were real farm-bred beauties; unspoiled, a little shy— tall, well-built, oozing manliness. It turned out that they did have a wild side, just waiting to come out! The three were so alike that they sort of blended into one image: big, broad muscled, blond and blue-eyed. The three of them moved like ranchers used to being outdoors; with an easy masculinity that I found so attractive.

I used their triggers immediately. They relaxed and stood quietly, ready for more mind control training. So I got them on a couch and while my Str8Guys and the biker dudes continued sleeping, I worked on ranch boy heads. I gave them a version of the “manly men” induction I’d been using with the rest. From the way their jeans were tenting, I was certain they had followed the suggestion I had given them weeks before and were not wearing underwear. So I sweet talked them and “volunteered” to help them get more comfortable by undoing their boots (the boys all wore identical tan workboots and gray wool socks) and opening their jeans. Out popped three nearly identical and rather stiff uncut cocks. Nice, young, fresh country boy cocks. Matt’s was a bit thicker. Then I worked on ranch boy cockheads. They were all very tasty. Like I said, fresh and sweet youngman cream! They each orgasmed strongly, but stayed deeply entranced. I was so excited, I came in my shorts. Hey, I’m not proud; I am a pornographer! And I do what I love!

Then I had them strip. Well, actually, I helped them strip since they were all really zapped. I figured the bikers and my Str8Guys would be up and about soon, hanging around mostly in the raw, so the Jones boys should fit in. They did and they didn’t seem to have any problem mixing with the rest.

While the dudes were waking up, I got my naked rancher boys helping in the kitchen making breakfast. Considering the mess my guys usually make, I was really impressed by how helpful (and incidentally, gorgeous!) they were. I really appreciated the help since I had over a dozen hungry studs to satisfy (with grub, that is ;). So here I had three beautiful, well-bred country boys, now mind zonked by yours truly! Before breakfast was actually served, I did get them each a pair of plaid flannel shorts, like my Str8Guys wore, with the buttons removed, so various things would pop out at opportune moments—gotta love Str8Guy cocks and balls peaking out!

5.

After a noisy breakfast filled with too much groping and the usual Str8Guy messiness, I got them all dressed for the cold outdoors and sent groups of them around the ranch with lists of chores. I kept Matt and Big Moose in the ranch house with me, to help out (and so I could continue concentrating on their mind control). I had them scrubbing floors with me, all naked, while I kept up with hypnosis patter (well, us all being nude made it a bit harder for me to concentrate, and concentrating made them harder!). Things did get a little sloppy with the mops and water, but fun!

We finished before any of the others returned, so I put one arm around Moose’s waist and the other around Matt’s shoulders and propelled them toward the bathhouse. We were pretty much wet already. I really liked spending time with Moose’s enormous cock in the hot tub; it was a lot easier to mount what I had named “Monster Meat” if I was in the water.

So there I was, in the tub with two tranced guys: beautiful Matt and big muscled Moose. The country boy didn’t react when I climbed onto Moose’s lap and impaled myself on his thick, humungous erection. So I called him over to me and took his hands, putting one on my cock and one on Moose’s big balls. I grabbed a hold of Matt’s sweet meat and told him it was time for a workout with his buds. He got into it and they both had that happy look hypnotized straight guys get when they’re in heat. Then I got Moose to stand up, holding onto me so I stayed stuck on his big manhood. He was so strong that it was real easy to let go and let him screw me wild. Since my cock was above water, I guided Matt’s head to it and he started sucking. He was definitely an amateur cocksucker, but I thought with some practice he’d do just fine. And I knew he’d be getting lots of practice! Now, I wanted to reinforce the “sharing cum makes you manly” suggestion. I gotta say, being double done by Moose’s monster and beautiful Matt was a major turn on! I just grinned up at the web cam!

We were all spent and out of the tub when the others started returning. I got Matt and me back into shorts, but left Big Moose naked. He had been working out with my Str8Guys and his big muscled frame had begun to develop some real definition. I had reinforced work-out programming, so he and his crew and my dudes were all getting into even better shape. The cam focused on the exercise equipment got lots of online hits! I like to watch big, naked Moose take a muscleman pose, arms up and flexed, stomach definition tight, while the two redheads licked him all over: his armpits, his glut crack, humungous erection, feet... the whole “worship my perfect body” routine! That was “Moose Cam” in the archives! Also love just sleeping with the bikers, all of us in my big bed; Moose or Jose’s big meat parked in me; the other dudes sprawled around and on top. Can’t really tell if I like a warm pile of biker dudes or my Str8Guys best!

Like I was saying, I kept the big biker naked ‘cause I liked the way he looked. I’d let him think he was in control and he’d boss his crew and they’d respond just like the “workbots” he wanted. With a simple suggestion about domination and toughness, I noticed that he had taken to smacking their bare buttocks or giving them a whack in the stomach once in a while; insisting they “stand at brace” when he wanted to inspect them or chew them out for not being focused enough. But, when I’d use my biker dudes trigger, they’d all stand there naked, arms clasped behind their backs, eyes closed, Big Moose too. That was a real turn on and I’d get them into a tight circle with me in the middle, smelling and tasting and groping and getting my fill of biker dude cum.

OK, so the guys were all back inside. I had them put away their outdoor gear, strip down to their under shorts (well, not the bikers since they didn’t wear any, but as I said, I liked them bare-ass!) and hang out in the ranch house big room while I got the Jones boys to help with lunch. I thought it was a good idea to keep them with me since the dudes would likely get a bit rowdy and though Matt’s mind control training was coming along very well, I didn’t want to freak out his twin brothers.

Three country boys and myself, all in plaid shorts, carrying big plates of hearty sandwiches got the dudes’ attention. It was like a swarm of locusts! The sandwiches were gone that fast. We all got groped a bit too! Then I had a dozen plus satisfied dudes lounging around the room, just about dozing off. So I started with their triggers and I had them all under together. Got them lined up, two rows, and gave them an erection command. Watching all those cocks pop up and stick out was a real turn on! A baker’s dozen cocks; all different; all stiff; all hypnotic to me! So I took the nearest web cam off the wall (they’re wireless) and zoomed in on the display. Commanded “hard” and “soft” over an over, for the cam, but mostly for me to watch.

For the next hour or two, on the cam, I stroked, sucked and repeatedly coaxed mancream from all my zonked guys, having them stroking themselves and each other to stay stiff while I worked. I only hoped my online customers were as happy as I was!

It was quite a view; two rows of stiffies: the Str8Guys, the biker dudes and the country boys staying hard while I worked on their cocks and their heads. They were hypnotized and stiff and I was entranced by their stiffies! Well, being tranced I was able to keep up with the demand and ended with a belly full of tasty desert. This “Naked Lunch” has remained in my memory a long time. And it has remained one of my web site customers’ favorite pieces from the Str8Guys Archives!

So now I had an increased herd of mind-controlled straight guys for the Bar Straight Dude Ranch. I wanted to keep the three groups, my city boy Str8Guys, the country lads and the biker dudes, separate enough that my customers could sort of immerse themselves in a total experience—a total Str8Guy, biker or country experience, and then try either of the others, to fully enjoy the ranch.

I was considering where to keep my mind-controlled bikers safe and available, permanently. It wouldn’t do to let them stay at their old wreck of a place, which, since they rented, shouldn’t be a problem. I wanted them close by and under continued control, on the ranch property. We had one derelict barn about a quarter mile from the main ranch buildings that we didn’t use yet. Beginning to think how it might be as a biker dude hangout. Yep, a country barn biker barrack! Well, I’ll report next time how that works out!

I could put all the guys to work on that... yeass, biker hangout cams! And it would be fine for the country boys to stay at their family ranch and work here weekends. Keep my Str8Guys fresh and sweet in the ranch bunkhouse. Yep, some new ideas were coming together about how to most profitably use my big manflesh assets! :)

End of part six.