The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

Part Thirteen

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. We see everyone learning “What Happens Here Stays Here—WHHSH.” In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. In Part Eight more biker dudes arrived and were hypnotized. The Bar Straight’s country lad ranch hands learned some new tricks. In Part Nine two hapless cousins, lost in the desert, become part of the Dude Ranch web cam scene... as sex slaves. In Part Ten, we found Jig the porn master continuing to mind-train his Str8Guys for the increasingly kinky pleasure of his customers. In Part Eleven... a couple of well-built state troopers stopped by to say hello, but stayed to learn a whole new meaning to “protect and serve.” Then there was that hitchhiker... In part Twelve it was a couple weeks later... we learned about the van full of college wrestlers... it broke down on the country road near the Dude Ranch... ending with a naked lunch at the BBQ pit.

Online Newsletter Thirteen

-1-

Ranch Boss Jig here... this is a private and confidential communication to all our Dude Ranch Online Members. I hope you enjoy reading my newsletters about happenings at Bar Str8 Ranch as much as I enjoy writing them. Those of you who have been out here over the past few weeks know that we were very busy working on the new Ag College Wrestling Team training facility we built in the ranch barn. I want to thank all of you who helped. The guests who were here had a great time bonding with our Str8Guys, Bikers and Wrestling Lads. Now we’re an official sponsor of the Team!

Let me tell you all how that went down over the previous couple weeks. You may remember in Newsletter Twelve I told you about how the Ag Team Bus broke down near the ranch and how my straight dudes met the team members. Those of you who were on the web cam know the swimming hole was awesome fun and there was that memorable naked lunch at the barbarque pit.

Well, it did take a few days for the bus repairs, so I had plenty of quality time with Coach Sprawl and the wrestlers. Sportsmen know about focus and commitment so it was rather easy to completely entrance them all—their mind control triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions implanted deeply. It was quite a turn-on to have a half dozen ruddy farm-boys and their Coach naked, hard and focused on feeling good! WHHSH!

First thing I did was to give them each nicknames, to help split their conscious selves from the mind-controlled studs they’d become. Already had been using one of their nicknames, Jace, so that one had to stay as it was. They were from his initials, first and middle name. Handsome youth! Blond, blue-eyed with a nicely toned wrestlers body. Really turned me on. The rest of the lads were equally toned and similar types. So I nicknamed them by their differences. There was the redhead the Dude had done (see Newsletter Twelve)—he was the biggest of the teamates, so he became “Redbrawn.” The shortest of the team, a nice, tight little blond with a big attitude became “Stortstuff” while the pair of blond twins (yep, more of ‘em!) became BTone (the “older, by a couple minutes) and BTtwo. That left one muscular wrestler with slightly darker hair... a dirty blond, with nearly green eyes, who I named “Plato” and had to explain to the lads and their coach that the famous philosopher was an Olympic wrestler and history knew him by his nickname, which meant “muscular.”

That first day, after the excitement of naked lunch with the ranch crew, I decided to keep the team and coach together with me for the night. I commandeered the Biker Barracks and sent my biker dudes to bunk with the Str8Guys in the bunkhouse. Sure you web cam customers were really happy with that arrangement... watching my straight guy tops bottoming for a bunch of horny bikers is always top notch!

The lads relaxed nicely with just me and the Coach there, and of course, with their mind control triggers activated. They played video games, used the pool table, just hung out... well, with just jocks on, they didn’t exactly “hang out” but ther were lots of bulging “AC” jock eye candy!

Meanwhile, I took Coach Jack aside for some more hypnotic induction. Needed him to learn my mind control techniques to keep the Team under control. Sure these techniques will make them better wrestlers too. Jocks like to be mind-controlled; makes ‘em feel great. Control the Coach, control the Team.

Coach Sprawl was a natural top and took to hypnotically screwing me quite nicely... while I deepened his trance between thrusts... Oh! I love my job! I really love jocks... I was thinking while jock Jack was humping: got a great stable of studs here at the Dude Ranch: my original Str8Guys, all those luscious bikers, the gorgious ranch lads, and of course, my Officers and their prisoners... so what we really need here is a squad of jocks doing their jock-ish things... like being screwed by their Coach! Oh, yes, I just love those jocks!

When Coach Jack was spent I got him and the Team in front of the big TV for another swirling lights hypnosis session and then to bed.

The Biker Barracks are an old barn my dudes refitted as a super-crib with everything a biker could want. See Newsletter Seven for details. So I hustled the team and Coach Jack up into the sleep loft, under the watchful eyes of all you Online Members, through the web cams there.

Though there is plenty of room up there on the sleeping matts for bikers and straight guys, I herded the wrestlers and Coach to one cozy end. Did I mention that since the swimming hole that afternoon they had only been wearing their jocks with the school initials, “AG” stenciled on them? Right. Need to make that a regular Dude Ranch Rule for our Team!

By the way, it was Coach Sprawl who did that. Each new teamate got his special jock from the Coach at a little ceremony in the lockeroom, where all the lads were jock-clad and the Coach gave them his usual speech about commitment and focus. The lads, after wrestling and working-out were no doubt in a very suggestive state of mind. Making sure Coach Jack learns a lot more about mind control. I want my Team to be State Champs! Any team the Dude Ranch sponsors has got to be the tops!

It was a long day and the boys were obviously tired. Just the right time to push them deeper... so I suggested that the lads show me some of their wrestling moves. A couple triggers and they were enthusiastically showing-off. Nothing sweeter than tightly muscled, corn-fed wrestelers twisting around just in their jocks ...turn me on! You can go to the web cam archives and relive it all... again and again... you know each time you do so you will enjoy it more!

Well, one thing led to another and I got the teamates paired off “to see who’s tops” and I dove at the Coach, saying, “Whoever pins a teamate owns him for the night.” Coach Jack pinned me real quick, but I gave him a relaxation trigger so I could watch the fun, with him sprawled on top of me. Just love an obedient, mind-zonked muscle stud! The boys went at each other with gusto! My buddy Jace was really a good wrestler but soon, with all the twisting and grappling, I wasn’t sure who was on top and who not! MMM... Love those wrestlin’ moves!

After a few minutes of great web cam action (right, I tend to see everything that happens at the Dude Ranch through the eye of a cam!) everybody was sorted out, each top emulating their Coach who I had gotten up, holding my arms behind my back, on my knees. When I whispered to him to hug me, he did and they all followed, hugging their captives from behind. I was happy to see my Jace was one of the victors, pinning one of the Blond Twins. Redbrawn had topped Shortstuff and Plato had the other twin held down.

“Well men, now that we know who’re top jocks today! Let’s get ready for some shut-eye. I’ve got a busy day of trainin’ planned for ya all tomorrow. Bottoms! On your backs.” I rolled onto my back too. “Good. Now you tops, show us who’s tops; get on top, facing your bottom’s feet. OK. Good lads. I know you’re all tough guys an’ I know how horny ya all get after practice. Good buds take care of each other. Remember WHHSH! I want ya each to free ya bud’s manhood from its jock. But first look at the jock. You know what it says. AC. Repeat that for me three times.” The lads responded in unison. Getting noticeably harder as they did so. “AC... AC... AC...” “Good lads! Now free those hard-ons! That feels really good. And stroke ‘em! That feels even better!”

After a half minute of focusing on Coach Jack’s hefty erection, and feeling his hand working mine, I continuted, “Good lads. AC. AC. AC. I know you’re all about to shoot. Don’t shoot until I tell you. Good jocks cum on command. We don’t want a lot of mancream spewing all over the place! Gotta keep it clean, so you each need to replace your hand with your mouth. Down on your bud now! Suck hard. When your bud gives you his mancream, I want you to suck it all in and swallow. Any jock who spills even a drop of cream is gonna get disciplined. Testosterone is good for you. It’ll make ya more manly an’ strong! OK. OH...”

Well for the next few minutes, I showed my commitment and focus by deep throating the Coach. I’ve had lots of practice on my Str8Guys, bikers, and of course, those luscious local ranch hands... I’m really good at draining a hard cock and the Coach knew it! He also had a really tasty erection: hard, hot and dripping. When I could hold back no more, I let go of his throbbing member and called out, “Ya will all cum now!” and reclamped my mouth on his hose just as he was starting to shoot a manly load in, as I recall, five quick, hard spurts. MMMM... tasty!!

Cumming on command is an important part of mind-training a proper Due Ranch Str8Guy!

After swallowing and catching my breath, I continued, “Good lads. You’ve all shown your commitment and focus. WHHSH! Now I want you to breathe deeply and you bottoms, roll over on your bellies.” I did likewise. “Now you tops turn around and your bottom is your bunk.” Coach Sprawl did so and his Team followed. “Good. Now get comfortable and get some sleep. Breathe deep and sleep now.” I could feel Coach Jack relax, his big, still semi-hard cock fitting nicely along my butt crack. I’m sure the bottom lads felt as good as I did! Jocks are easy.

-2-

I’m an early riser... gotta be to keep up with my straight guys. The Team was so spent from a very intense day that they were all sound asleep when slid out from under the Coard and I got up to roust the crew and prepare for another day of equally intense training for the new additions to my stable of studly men.

Well the bunks in the bunkhouse were piled with Str8Guys and bikers... our State Troopers were there too. Trooper Sgt. Smith had his favorite Prisoner #23 under him. That handsome hitch-hiker had become completely devoted to his jailer! They looked so very peaceful, wrapped together and soundly sleeping. I suspect Sarge’s huge cock spent more time snuggled in that lad than in the Trooper’s uniform pants!

It’s always fun to disintangle naked men after they’ve had a long night of fun. So I pulled a belt off one of the bluejeans lying on the floor and cracked a few available butts shouting, “Rise an’ shine! It’s work day here at Dude Ranch!” Rousting my men is always a turn-on! Gotta show ‘em who’s Boss!

After the usual grumbling I got them divided into crews to make breakfast, clean-up the grounds and “Get ready to show our wresting team guests a good time! Now listen up men, I want the Ranch to become the Team sponsor! It’ll be good PR an’ I know you’re all wrestling fans now that you’ve met the lads. I want you to treat them like guests. We’re going to build them a practice area in the loft in the big barn. There’s enough left-over lumber stacked behind the barn to bridge over the support beams. You’ll be doing the work an’ they’ll be helping. That’s going to be a great time and you’ll all get to know eachother really well. An’ I don’t want t’see those lads limpin’ around with sore butts. You treat ‘em real nice and ya plow ‘em easy. Got it?” I got a couple ragged “Right Boss.” replies, so I made them all line up, stand at brace and close their eyes. Gave them their general trance triggers. Then I programmed in the behavior I wanted. Love that relaxed look they all get when they’re deep under and assimilating new commands! When I was done I got a nice “Right Boss!” in unison from them. Gotta make sure the men know who’s in charge! Yep, it’s me, Jig the Porn Boss!

While my crew got to work, the Sargeant, his men (Trooper Jaynes and Deputy Tom) hustled the bare-ass slaves and prisoner out. “Big Sarge”—as the men were starting to call him—was, as usual, handling his favorite prisoner as they left. The look in #23’s piercing blue eyes told me that he was totally entranced by Sarge. The muscular Trooper had pinned the youth’s wrists behind his back with one big gloved hand and with his free hand was squeezing the lad’s nipples and whispering something into his ear... The naked lad was nodding and sporting a stiffy, walking tall and proud... so happy to be under Sarge’s total control. Sure the Trooper felt the same. His fierce love for his charge was evident. To “protect, use and control” was part of Sarge’s mind control training and he was exhibiting just the behavior I wanted. Couldn’t help think about having that strong a relationship with Jace... but that’s how I feel about all my straight men!

-3-

While my men were all at their chores, it was time to roust the wrestlers.

I jogged to the Biker Barn and found them all asleep in the loft, lined up as I had left them, as I knew they’d be since that was one of their posthypnotic suggestions. I wanted them to all wake up in trance and stay that way. So I snuggled under Coach Jack. Did I tell you that he’s quite a hunk of manliness? Strong, square jawed, well-muscled, blond buzz-cut, with a cock that just needs lovin’! He stirred a bit as I slid back under him, on my back, so I could feel his big, limp manhood lying against my hard-on. I whispered “AC” into his right ear and then into his left ear and felt him get hard. Then I wrapped my arms around him and began to massage his strong back as I talked him both under and awake... balancing waking from sleep with remaining deeply entranced. He felt so good. That’s when I started to speak up so the lads on either side of us could hear.

“AC... AC... AC... Coming out of deep sleep... Staying deeply relaxed... You focus on the sound of my voice... You love being jocks at the Dude Ranch. You love being the Dude Ranch Wrestling Team! Top men, in push-up position right where you are.” Coach Jack followed my commands too.

“Bottom men, on your backs. Top jocks, give me ten push-ups. Slowly as I count... and as I count, you go deeper and deeper into a controlled state of mind... feeling so good. Bottoms, as I count, you follow deeper too.” And I counted, feeling the Coach’s weight alternately on me and off me, our cocks rubbing with each count. I could see the wrestling lads responding the same way, their young cocks stiff with their morning wood and from my commands. “Good lads. Now all roll over and switch positions.”

I looked into Coach Jack’s eyes as I counted and did my push-ups too. “Good work lads! Now, everyone on his knees, facing your partner. Look into his eyes. Give him a big hug to let him know that you appreciate how your good buddies take care of you.” Coach Jack’s burly arms around me felt great.

“Good... Stuff your bud’s manhod back into his AC jock... No cuming without my permission or the Coach’s! If you work hard and follow all instructions from me or the Coach you’ll get plenty of release later... But if ya misbehave, you’ll get punished... Now stand up!” I found my jean shorts and pulled them on.

Quite a sight! Our big-muscled Coach... a half dozen handsome young men, well built, jock-clad, focused and entranced. So I led them like that out of the biker barn to jog to the Ranch House where breakfast was waiting. Very nice sight: bubble butts, AC jocks, sneakers... tight muscled wrestlers.

-4-

Once they were all settled in with big plates of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns, I began -

“Your Coach knows it takes strict training if ya wanna be champs. if ya work hard, have real commiment and focus, you’ll be winners—and your new training facility that we’re building here, away from campus is just what ya need. We’re going to support you all the way! Right men!” The straight guys in the room all replied, more or less, “Right Boss!”

“And I’ve got more good news! This summer I’m going to hire ya all full time to work here at the Ranch, so you can focus on trainin’ all summer. Room, board, work an’ practice... no distractions! And minimum wage so you’ll have spending money next semester! An’ it doesn’t end there. When you graduate, we just might set up the Dude Ranch Professional Wrestling Team, get you into the big time on TV and over the Internet.” Now I had their attention fully. I know our online members will be a great audience for some skilled, naked wrestling, Dude Ranch style!

“Studying... workin’- trainin’ and playin’! When we move ya from one task to another, I want to see ya all jogging. No walking. And our Jock Team’s uniform is just that: your AC jocks and sneakers only. Total Focus and commitment! Obedience and enthusiasm! Train hard! Work hard! Play hard! Those are the Rules here for the Team!

“BUT if Coach ever tells me any of you are real fuck-ups, or if you don’t show the right commitment and focus, I’ll assign you to the slave barn for a while where Deputy Chad will teach you about discipline!”

“I want you all to be really focused and wear your Team Jocks with pride. But remember, you’re all bare-assed and any man here outranks you, ‘cept the prisoners and slaves. If ya don’t show the focus and commitment we expect, you’ll get cracked across the butt. Whenever your Coach or I, or our Troopers or other straight man smacks your butt, I want you to tell ‘em, ‘Thank you sir!’ So you can show how much you appreciate the effort we’re all gonna make for the Team to be champions! Eyes closed, breathe deep. Assimilate what I’ve told you. You are the best when you obey the most.” I watched a few moments as they all accepted these Rules.

“Relaxing further, open your eyes. Also, there are three local rancher lads who help around here—homeschooled brothers. They’ll be training with you and going to AC next fall, to join the Team. I’m sure you’ll all like them and they can show you the ropes around here... coming by this afternoon. They’re on Dude Ranch Scholarshps an’ if you all work and train hard, you’ll get scholarships too! During the school year you’ll be here every weekend and travel to your matches from the Ranch. I want you all to consider the Dude Ranch as your home. WHHSH! Soon as you finish chowin’down, I want to take you on a Dude Ranch tour and show you our Trooper barracks and where we’re building your training center.”

Got the crew back to work and got the lads to help Coach and me clean up after breakfast. It’s important to train all the men at Dude Ranch to take care of their chores. Helps them learn how to obey and serve. Well, one of the lads, my Jace, nearly dropped a plate while stacking them in a cabinet, but Coach Jack caught it in time. I immediately stepped up behind the wrestler and cracked him hard across the butt cheek with my hand. He looked surprised, as did some of the others. “I told ya we’d be strict. Now what are you supposed to say?” Jace looked right in my eyes, with a little grin, “Thank you, sir!” “Good lad!” I reached both arms around him and pulled his bare buttocks against me, so his butt rubbed against the bulge in my shorts. Then I whispered his trance trigger and went on, quietly, “Not done with ya. Wanna show the Team how tough ya are...” Then loudly. “Ya lads need t’learn that the Coach and the Ranch Boss are in charge. Mistakes need to be punished so ya don’t repeat them! Finish up and join me in the big room. Gonna teach Jace a lesson.”

Once they were all in the main room, standing in a row, at brace, next to Coach Sprawl... what a great view! Sure the room cam was catching it all. Well, I pulled a hassock into the center, sat on it, and called Jace over, “Come here. Straddle me, facing away. Good lad. Now, knees on the hassock, clasp hands behind your back. I’m gonna lower you down so your chest is along my legs. Put your head between my feet. Now wrap your legs around my waist. Excellent Jace. Relax. Im’m gonna spank you. You’re gonna take it. Team, pay attention! AC... AC... Ac... Good response men! Coach, I want you to slowly count to ten, twice, and I’ll do the spanking. Jace, stay in position. No squirming!”

So the Coach started counting and I started smacking in time to the counts. I wanted to redden the lad’s butt cheeks but I didn’t want to bruise him. I’ve had some practice spankin’a couple of my crew on occasion, just to keep them in line... learned technique from the Sarge. Having Jace in “the position” was a real turn on. And he was as hard as I was. Since I had given the erection command, the Coach and Team were too. Just the right state of mind control for the lesson to work.

When the Coach had finished the count I had Jace stand up and turn around so his Team could see his nicely reddened buttocks. From my side, his cock was sticking out of his jock and dripping a bit. So I used my fingers to take up the precum and taste it, then hefting his balls with one hand, I massaged his cockhead a bit, and put it all back into his well-streched jock.

“Ok Team! Move it. We’ll jog around the side of the Ranch House to the Trooper Barracks that are in the basement. You’ve already seen the swimmin’ hole, but thats where we’ll end up later. You’ve also seen the biker barn and the BBQ pit. Gonna show you where our Troopers hang out, then the bunkhouse and bath house, and the old barn where we’re building your training center. Coach, lead the way. Let’s go!”

Coach Jack led the bare-assed Team around the building and I followed, enjoying the view.

-5-

We got to where my Troopers had their barracks and jail. Knocked on the big door at the bottom of the steps into the celler. Sgt Smith’s deep voice boomed out, “Enter if you have business here.”

“Thank you Sarge. Just showing the Team our Dude Ranch. Please show them your facilities.” Sarge took over.

“Sure enough. In here men. This first room is our office and back there, are the jail cells—the bunks there double as our barracks. Sometimes gets crowded, but we can stack an officer on top of each prisoner to make room. If any of you misbehave, you’ll have to see our Dude Ranch Judge, Mr. Jig here. He’ll sentence you and turn you over to me and my deputies for punishment. If you spend any time here in this jail you’ll learn we’re real strict, but we’re fair. And we take good care of our inmates. Take Prisoner #23 here as an example.” Coach motioned to his prisoner who was standing at brace, naked, hands cuffed behind his back, in the corner of the room. The prisoner was tight in the corner with his nose against the wall, feet ‘pigeon-toed’ so he’d fit close, with a night-stick fitted into two closet pole holders bolted into the wall, so the stick held the prisoner in position. It was a bit of a stress position, but one the lad was tough enough to take... Sarge made sure of that!

“We caught this inmate hitch-hiking against the county ordinance and the Judge sentenced him to a year of strict discipline and training. Judge put me in charge of the lad an’ I’ve been workn’ him every day. Just like Deputy Chad works the Ranch slaves. Let me show you how well they’re trained.” Leaning to his intercom, he depressed a button and spoke, “Deputy Chad! Run those worthless slave butts overhere now. I wanta show our Wrestling Team how we’ve trained ‘em!”

While Sarge released his prisoner, taking a few moments to prob his butt cheeks with a gloved hand, I got the Team and their Coach lined up along the wall, so they could watch and learn. With the prisoner at brace in the middle of the room, Sarge took up his big cigar, that had been smoldering in an ashtray on his desk, went over to the lad. First he blew a big puff of smoke into the prisoner’s face. Then blowing on the coals, he brought the cigar tip very close to each of the inmate’s nipples. You could see the lad grit his teeth and not budge. Then sarge took ina big puff, covering his mouth over the prisoner’s mouth, while pulling the lad to him, and forced the smoke into his lungs. Clamping one gloved hand bhind the inmate’s head (the hand with the cigar) he used his other hand to cover the lad’s mouth and nose.

“Ya see, here we’re doing some breath control training. Control the inmate’s breathing and you control his mind.” Just then, Deputy Chad, shirtless as always, barged in, leading TomSlave and the two cousins, BJ and BJtoo. They were each on a leash attached around the base of their cocks and balls. Hands clasped behind their backs. Cocks erect. Love the way Chad has trained his studs! And he loves being the master! Undr my mind control of course!

The Sarge continued, speaking to Deputy Chad and Deputy Trooper Jaynes who had been sitting at his desk quietly, “Let’s hang these four from their wrists from the beam.” There was a heavy beam that separated the office part of the celler from the jail cells. Hanging from that beam was where Sarge would have his weekend prisoners on Sunday mornings for our regular weekly Repentence. See Newsletter Eleven.

Shortly, four naked young men were hanging from their wrists, with just their toes on the flagstones. “Now ya see hanging out here are our Dude Ranch slaves an’ prisoner. We’ve got four of them...” pausing, lowering his voice to nearly a growl, continuing, “...but always room for some more if ya don’t behave”!

“Now you can see they’re all hanging here by their wrists; bits on. Want ya all to get t’know ‘em better. They’ve got lots of uses. In addition to doing much of the hard labor needed around here, we can use them anyway we need.”

“Though you’re wrestlers, your Coach and the Boss think you ought to learn other fighting styles too. We all gotta obey the boss. Maybe some of you will graduate to the Dude Ranch’s Professional Fighter Team that the Boss talked about settin’ up. The Dude and some of the other bikers are skilled street fighters; you’ll learn from them. We’ve also got, here in Deputy Trooper Jaynes, a black belt who will teach you much.” Jaynes gave a manly thumbs up to the teamates.

“But right now you’re going to use the Ranch slaves as punching bags. After that, the best punchers are going to get off on their tight slave butts. I know you each want to show you’re the tops, but there’ll only be 4 winners in this contest! An’ don’t think of the slaves as losers. They’re really happy being the best slaves ever an’ the rougher we use ‘em, the happier they are!”

Well, folks, I don’t want to bore you with the details... ;) but let’s just say that I didn’t let the punching go on too long and then I chose four winners (not including Jace!). The wrestlers took to their reward by screwing the slaves quite nicely. We brought them all into the cells and let them go at it. The wrestlers really wanted everyone to see them as tops, so they followed instructions about dominating their bottoms and even figured out the various positions I called out, with some guiding hands from Sarge, Deputies Chad and Jaynes. One of the lads found himself sandwiched between #23 and the Sarge. He looked like he was enjoying it!

Coach Jack and I hung onto the two ‘losers.’ I got my arm around Jace and nuzzled him while deepening his trance. Coach was similarly working his charge, BTtwo, from behind, and I leaned over, whispered ‘AC’ a couple times and then guided his big hard-on into the lad’s waiting manhole. Looked like that might have been the first time Coach Jack had ever done that with one of his wrestlers... or maybe not! While that was happening, Jace was backing his butt onto me... Nothing like enthusiastic lads wanting to get fucked! We went at it with the wrestlers bent over the Trooper desk, watching the action in the cells. I’m sure you’ve all found the archived cam footage of that exciting encounter on the Dude Ranch web site!

To make a long (hard and happy) story short, eventually we left the Trooper HQ and jogged over toward the bunkhouse and bath house, to give the lads some down time before bringing them over to the barn where the St8Guys and Bikers had been working all morning setting up their new practice area.

That’s when the old jelopy drove up with my three local ranch hands in it.

But It’s time to post this newsletter, so more about all of that... hot, very hot... all that naked rasslin’ an’ all... in our next online newsletter.

This is Porm Boss Jig signing off... keeping it hard.

End—Part Thirteen