The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

© 2005

Part One

1.

Jig’s my handle. My ‘real’ name’s not important. I’m in the porn business and I want to tell you how I became the world’s happiest pornographer. It started when I picked up a couple books on neuro-linguistics and hypnosis.

I was already in the business and had begun to build a company based on my Str8Guys web site. I specialized in images of straight looking guys—well formed young dudes who appeared innocent and un-experienced. They’d strip for the camera, pose naked and stimulate themselves, usually cuming on themselves for my customers’ pleasure. I had two mirror sites, one Men for Women and the other, Men for Men. My straight guys used to brag about how many “hits” their pictures got on the Women’s site, but always avoided the subject of my other site. Of course, I never let on how many more hits that site got!

People I met at some convention or other told me they liked my site, but it needed “real inter-action” to make it big in the online porn world. So I had gotten the books to figure how to get my guys to perform together for my camera. I really loved using that camera while the guys performed solo in my loft so I was looking forward to seeing some hot action.

The books I read seemed to help since I was able to get the guy I was working with to relax, and it showed in the images. Once they learned to get over the embarrassment of having the camera on them, they’d get hard quick and show their stuff. I liked the way they took to calling me “Boss” when I was directing their poses. I encouraged behavior I wanted with neurlinguistic cues and other techniques I learned to match and lead the guys where I wanted them to go.

2.

That’s when I decided to go for more; to try direct hypnotic induction. I started with one of my regulars, Tom, the swimmer (did I tell you I really like trim jocks?). He wasn’t big—just about 5′9″ with good muscles, great six-pack and 8″ uncut; short dark hair and blue eyes. Great winning smile. Since he was a swimmer, his body hair was shaved off. His look was just what my customers wanted. Problem was he was pretty shy, and it showed in the images.

So I convinced him to let me try something. I used what I had learned about neurolinguistics, matching him, focusing on his feelings, to get him to agree to let me hypnotize him.

He was fully clothed when he sat down in my easy chair. I put him through progressive relaxation, telling him to alternately tense and relax his muscles (looking good even through his jeans and teeshirt). He eyes closed just as I told him. I timed my patter to his relaxed breathing and soon it was clear that he was under. I told him to rest and relax. It really excited me; him there, eyes closed, so vulnerable. I pulled up his teeshirt so I could see that six-pack. I just had to pull down my zipper and pull out my cock and beat off, then and there, cuming on the coffee table. Whew, he looked so hot!

So, when I calmed down, I started timing my breathing to his and started talking to his subconscious mind. I felt I now had the power to remake him. I got a hard-on again as I started speaking. Don’t remember exactly what I said to him; about how great masturbating felt; ‘bout feeling a mouth on his cock, about loving the camera—no shyness left. I gave him post-hypnotic suggestions about liking to show off his bod, getting hard whenever he stripped and about going deep under at my command. I kept repeating one trigger phrase that would put him under again. Then I told him to sleep deeply but respond to stimulation until I woke him.

Yes, I had to do it. The Str8Guy had probably never been sucked off before. So I knelt between his strong legs and undid his jeans. His lovely penis just stirred as I pulled it out of his shorts. Of course, I had seen his manhood many times, lovingly enlarging his images before uploading them... Now though, so close, I could smell the testosterone. So I started sucking and he started responding. First I got a good taste of precum, then, his eyes still closed, his cock stiffened more, thickened and shot a creamy load that I happily swallowed. I hoped I had the camera aimed right; it was set to take a picture every few seconds. Later, I was really happy to find a dozen great shots to use.

I let him sleep a while, watching his erection still sticking from his shorts. After pushing his softening erection back into his shorts, and closing his jeans, I counted him up and awake. “Well, Tom, I hope you feel relaxed.” “Yeah, I feel fine Boss.” He stretched, “Like I just had sex an’ slept after...”

“Good then, you should be ready for today’s shoot.” I nodded over to where my other camera was set up, facing a white sheet and canvas beach chair, “We’re doing a pretend beach scene, so you need to strip and put on these speedos.” I held up tight white speedos. Tom nodded and stood. He quickly stripped, tossed his clothes onto a nearby chair and took the swimsuit. His sweet manhood was beginning to stiffen. I noted his change of behavior immediately. In the past he would have taken the suit, brought it to the bathroom and gotten changed. Now he stripped in front of me, without a thought. That was precisely what I wanted.

He went to the beach chair and sat on it, legs stretched out in front of him. We did a couple poses and pictures. I walked from behind the camera to where he sat, saying the keywords I had given him under hypnosis, “Relax, really relax.” He grinned a bit and visibly relaxed. So I reached out to his speedo and patted his basket, “Let’s fluff this a bit, so you bulge your speedos.” He didn’t object so I started massaging though the stretchy fabric. Shortly I was taking pictures of his bulge, then I had him drop his swim suit. He got harder without touching himself (good, another suggestion worked!).

After a few more poses I asked him to sit down again. Then I lowered the tripod and brought it closer to him. Holding the camera’s extended control in one hand, I reached my other hand to his penis and grasped it. He didn’t flinch. “GoodGuy!” (another keyword that would get him harder—it did). He grinned and said, “Sure Boss!” So I took pictures of my hand stroking his erection. Nice gleam of precum formed.

That’s when I brought in my new video cam. I figured putting some short video clips on the site would really be hot and Tom was just the hotty I needed. He was grinning with his big hardon as I started to film him jerking off. Snapping stills while the video ran, I caught him cuming some nice spurts. That’s one thing I liked about him. I had just sucked the cum out of him an hour before and here he was, spurting again!

Then I used the other trigger I had given him, “Deep, deep under...” and watched his eyes close and his breathing deepen. I talked him down and gave him some suggestions that would let me get him to fool around with the other Str8Guys. Things like, “It’s great to help out your buddies. All my straight guys are good buddies. You like showing off to your buddies...” He was friendly with one of my other regulars, Chad, so I made him my next hypnosis target.

3.

A few days latter Chad, the construction worker, came in for a shoot. He was a bigger, muscular guy with brown, curly hair and soulful eyes. All he wanted to talk about was whatever broad he was screwing at the moment. And he had a thing about “f-ing cock suckers,” but still took the money I paid him to strip and jerk-off. Maybe he thought women were my customers... I hoped my new mind control skills would help me change his attitude a bit. As it turned out, I got a lot more than I bargained for!

He strutted into my loft wearing his usual—cutoff jeans, sleeveless flannel plaid work shirt and scruffy work boots, grey wool socks rolled down—thick leg muscles bulging the cutoffs, great arm and shoulder muscles bulging his shirt. He had his carpenter’s belt on, with various tools hanging from it. He was definitely a major hotty—and he knew it!

So I told him how being relaxed would show in the photos and how his buddy Tom learned to relax for the camera. When I asked him if he’d let me try it with him, he gave me one of his shoulder-shrugging head nods and half grin. Well, that always turned me on! So he sat in the same easy chair where Tom had sat and I told him about progressive relaxation and began to get him to tense and relax his gorgeous muscles, body part by bulging body part! I was so turned on!

Soon his eyes were nearly closed and his grin had slipped too. I began the induction in earnest, watching his eyes flutter, his breathing deepen. I repeated all the post-hypnotic suggestions I had used with my other Str8Guy, but also added in suggestions about how manly it would be for him to be in charge and on top, while always following my instructions. “Always follow the Boss’s instructions. It’s a real turn-on to perform for the camera... You really enjoy showing off to your buddies...” I brought him back up and he bounced from the chair with a real intense look on his face.

“So Boss, let’s get ta’work.” Chad was super aggressive and ready to go. I asked him to help me with a bunch of 2 by 4’s I had there to use as props. He hefted them onto his shoulder and I grabbed my camera, hoping he didn’t notice how stiff I was in my pants.

Chad was such an exhibitionist, it didn’t take him long to get into playing the role of a sexy construction worker. It was easy, ‘cause that’s what he was.

I turned on some rock music, turned on the video camera and began to shoot stills as he fooled around with the lumber and his tools. He stripped off his shirt when I suggested, taking more time than he had in previous shoots, letting me get a series of shots revealing more and more of his six pack, then his hefty chest and dark nipples. Hot, hotter, really hot!

He continued with his usual gyrations and poses, and I began to repeat the trigger words I had used. I was not exactly surprised to see his eyes glaze over as his erection bulged his worn jeans. Moving the camera closer, I reached out and pulled down his zipper. Now Chad had no problem stripping before the camera, but he’d never let me touch him before. He seemed not to notice what I was doing, even when I reached in and pulled out his nine-inch cock, thrusting up in its full glory! No under shorts on this stud! More great shots. I stroked him a few times and got some more shots of precum gleaming on his cockhead.

The more he danced and pranced and posed, the more he seemed to be going under, just as I had programmed. Did I say that I had a rule that I wouldn’t try to fool around with my straight guys? I couldn’t resist myself. The feeling of power that hypnotizing stud Chad gave me was really erotic. So I left the video running, put down the still camera and knelt before my worker-god. He continued posing while I started sucking. Don’t know if he had ever been blown before, but he sure got into it fast. And he came fast too! I swallowed, stood back, and watched him continue to play to the camera!

After the shoot was done, Chad did not seem to remember getting blown—at least he didn’t say anything. I talked him out of trance (setting a few more triggers, reinforcing his new attitudes) and he left, tool belt over his strong shoulder.

This was going so well! I knew I had to try to get a couple of my guys together for a joint shoot. Get more of them hypnotized. There were four others that I thought might be ready. Jimmy and Smitty were all-American surfer types—blond and beautiful; good friends too. Dobbie and the Looper were college guys who answered some ads I had placed. The Looper was a tall, gorgeous honey-haired basketball jock and Dobbie was a geek with curly brown hair and good build. I began to think of them as sort of part of my harem of Str8Guys. That’s when I began to get the idea of a place for my straight guys to hang out and perform. That notion turned into the Bar-Str8 Dude Ranch, even spent time that night surfing the web for likely properties . . . but I’m getting ahead of my story.

4.

Each of my straight guys was different, though they all had that fresh, endearing straight guy attitude. Take Looper, for example, a real corn-fed country-boy who had come west on a basketball scholarship. He didn’t stick with it, so when I met him he had dropped out and was working in a car wash. He looked too good to be there and I told him that. Then I told him about my site for chicks and how he could earn some money.

It didn’t take long for him to catch on and become a big show-off. When I told him about the web cam, he loved the idea of chicks paying to see him stroking his meat. He had a nine incher so he looked great stroking! I didn’t tell him that nearly all his hits were coming from my men’s site. It might have made a difference in the beginning. Well, the way things developed, it certainly didn’t in the long run!

Looper genuinely trusted me in that sweet country-boy way of his and he let me teach him how to relax, then let me hypnotise him without any resistance. The other straight guys were just about as easy to get and soon they were all performing just fine for my cameras.

It wasn’t too much later that I “mis-scheduled” Tom and Chad for shoots on the same day at the same time. Wanted to see what might happen. And it did!

To be continued.