The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 6

Author — Sidia

After Emily had vanished from my sight, I stood at the entry to my house for a bit, musing over what had just happened. I had clearly underestimated the effectiveness of what I had been saying to this girl while time had been frozen. To my surprise though, I didn’t feel unduly worried about this unexpected development; after all, I could deal with anything that came up the same way that I had caused it. It made me smile to be honest—having a young woman coming on to me would have made me very uncomfortable not all that long ago.

I had closed the door and gone back to my home office, when it suddenly occurred to me that Emily would also have reacted to what I had done to her while time had been stopped. From what I had gathered from Linda, the longer I interacted with someone, the more they noticed the effects. For example, casual groping was noticed as an odd sensation, but nothing that couldn’t be dismissed. When I had gone down on my wife for a prolonged period though, she had cum instantly from my ministrations after I had restarted time, and it had hit her all at once.

It was another thing to consider—and also to perhaps be careful about. We had been in the middle of having sex, so the cause of Linda’s orgasm was easy enough to explain away—I could only imagine what had gone through Emily’s mind when everything I had done to her hit her all at once! I would have to experiment, and see what I could get away with. I grinned widely to myself; I wondered if I could make Linda orgasm so hard that she would pass out …

My phone beeped, breaking me out of my reverie. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Linda. Speak of the devil.

L

—Looking forward to getting home tonight lover—hope you are ready for round two because I am!

Now this was more like it! After so long in a sexual drought, it was incredible to have Linda actively planning a sexual encounter.

M

—Come home early then!

L

—I can’t! :( Can you keep it in your pants until then?

M

—No promises—what did you have in mind?

L

—Well I wouldn’t say no if you jumped me as soon as I got in the door!

M

—Who says I’ll wait until you get inside?

L

—Fucking in the front yard is it? What will the neighbors think!

M

—That I’m one lucky guy.

L

—Or that I’m one lucky girl ;). See you soon stud!

I grinned to myself again as I put my phone away—I had changed my wife’s views on sex at home perfectly. I almost believed she would let me take her in the front yard!

Then I remembered my concerns about Kara from this morning—something hadn’t gone to plan with the directions I had given her last night. She had definitely looked embarrassed this morning, and I had specifically told her that she shouldn’t be. I suppose I could simply try again, but the changes I had made in Linda were working so well that I didn’t want to risk ruining it. She now believed that our daughter was fine with us being intimate in the house—I didn’t know what would happen if she realised that wasn’t the case.

It was early afternoon when Kara arrived home. She hadn’t ditched school this time, and from how red her face flushed when I greeted her, it was possible she had stayed away on purpose.

“How was your day kiddo?” I said to her.

“Not bad.” Kara mumbled, not meeting my eyes.

“Everything alright?” I probed, trying to figure out what was going on in her head. The problem was that I couldn’t think of a way to find out exactly what was wrong. I had a good idea, but I didn’t know for sure.

“I’m fine Dad.” Kara said uncomfortably, fidgeting on the spot and blushing some more. She turned and started up the stairs to her room. “Sorry, I’ve got a few things I need to do.”

I watched my daughter leave, frowning after her. That was unproductive—what to do?

I went into the kitchen to get myself a drink, thinking furiously. Should I just wing it, and see if I could fix things? Whatever my current moral compass though, I didn’t relish the thought of messing around blindly with my daughters mind. Some things I would risk, but not that.

In the end I activated the Watch and froze time; deciding to go up to my daughters room to see what I could find. I didn’t exactly think I would discover anything to help me, but perhaps I would get some sort of insight.

I went up the stairs and stood before Kara’s bedroom door; she had closed it behind her. Luckily she hadn’t locked it, so I turned the doorknob and entered. I stood at the threshold to her room, and stared admiringly at my daughter.

Kara was laying on her stomach across her bed, with her heels frozen as they kicked at the air. She was wearing a pleated skirt that had ridden up to her mid-thigh, and I drank in the lush sight of her smooth and rounded legs. She was propped up on her elbows, texting on her phone, and her large breasts were squeezed together, forming and eye-catching valley of soft flesh.

I moved closer and stood over my daughters frozen body, staring down at her. She was absolutely gorgeous. I don’t know how long I stood there looking at her—time being kind of irrelevant after all. In fact, I was perving on my daughter’s body so much that it took me quite a while before I noticed the embarrassed grin she had plastered all over her face.

I curiously leaned down—getting a nose full of the sweet scent of her hair—so that I could see what she was looking at. She was in the middle of a long conversation with a friend of hers, Michelle. She was probably Kara’s closest friend, and the person she usually hung out with. Michelle was a cute little redhead that I will admit to checking out more than once. I glanced at the last few messages they had sent, and blinked in surprise; they were talking about Linda and I! I carefully slipped the phone out of Kara’s hands and scrolled up so that I could read all of the conversation.

K

—just got home, I didn’t know what to say to him!

M

—lol you didn’t want to say that you heard everything last night?

K

—shutup!

M

—well it’s true! From what you said they were having a fucking good night

K

—it’s my parents I can’t say that

M

—what’s the problem? Besides, your dads cute

K

—lol hey!

M

—you know he is!

K

—so not that point. Their bed was banging against the wall for fuck sake!

M

—haha don’t forget the screaming!

K

—Thanks for bringing that up—I’m glad you’re finding it funny

Whoops—I hadn’t realised we had been that rowdy last night. But it looked like I had been right, and it was the extent of what Kara had heard that had been the problem.

M

—Hey, I think I’m jealous of your mom!

K

—Michelle!

M

—be honest—if it wasn’t your parents don’t you think it’d be hot?

K

—I guess …

M

—See! Your dad’s hot and he’s good in bed! I AM jealous

K

—maybe you should tell him yourself

M

—don’t tempt me!

M

—Can I?

K

—lol no

M

—would that make you jealous ;)

That was the last message that was sent before I had activated the Watch. I sat down on the bed next to Kara, mind whirling. To start with, at least I could easily rectify Kara’s unwanted reaction to what she had heard without too much trouble; I just had to be more specific. But then again, she had already spoken to Michelle about what had happened, so maybe I shouldn’t just erase it. But far more importantly, the last few messages gave the flushed grin on her face a whole new meaning.

Did my daughter … think I was cute? And was it something that had been going on for a while, or only because I had influenced her? I had directed her to feel flattered that I found her attractive, so that would have to be a factor surely. I wonder what she would have texted next if I had stopped time a few minutes later.

But anyway, I should make sure to solve the issue before Linda got home tonight—and I may as well do it now. Maybe it was because of how lovely my daughter looked laying on her bed, or maybe it was because of what she had been talking about with her friend that put ideas in my head, but I went with a tactic I hadn’t considered before that moment. I leant down again, and whispered into Kara’s ear, my lips brushing softly against it as I repeated my command.

“You think your parents being adventurous and kinky is hot—nothing to make you uncomfortable.”

If Kara’s reaction to being teased by her friend was anything to go by, this would solve the problem nicely. She wouldn’t react negatively if she heard anything again—and if I had my way, she probably would be—and she wouldn’t act too differently if Michelle brought it up again.

As I sat there next to my baby girl—thoughts full of what I had found out and the implications—it seemed natural and inevitable that I would place my hand on her lower back. I gently ran my hand up and down along her spine, feeling the warmth of her body through the fabric of her top.

She was so beautiful; so perfect.

I finally admitted to myself that I wanted my daughter. I had gone from shocked exploration, avoidance and denial, and now to this. She was just too desirable to resist—not with the ability and power that I had at my disposal.

As if in a trance, I watched my hand move over Kara’s body, down the curve of her spine, to rest upon her pert buttocks. I gently dug my fingers into her firm ass, feeling my cock stir as I felt her up. I pictured my daughter on all fours like Linda had been last night; ready and willing for me to take her. Hell, I thought of using her like I had with Emily—feeding her the length and breadth of my cock until I was buried all the way down her throat. The sheer perverseness of that image made my cock lurch into full erectness.

I could feel myself approaching the abyss, the point of no return. The only thing stopping me from stepping off that edge was that—no matter how much I wanted her—I loved my daughter deeply. Even if she would never know what I did, I didn’t know if I could live with myself if I used her like she was only a piece of meat. No, Kara was special, and I would treat her as such. Didn’t I have enough already?

Although that thought didn’t stop me from carefully flipping up her skirt, to reveal the globes of her ass encased in white panties. I ran my hand over her perfect rear, exploring her behind with abandon. I wondered if it was possible to become addicted to someones body—because I couldn’t seem to keep my hands off of her. I wouldn’t use her, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy her.

I moved so that I could see better, around behind and to the side more. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was going to do, but from my new vantage point I saw something that made me exhale in surprise.

Kara’s thighs were slightly spread, and between her legs—right over her crotch—I could just make out a small wet patch on her underwear.

Kara was aroused, and I started breathing hard in excitement. I hadn’t done much more than fondle her ass yet, so I didn’t think I had been the cause. When I had gone down on her mother, her juices hadn’t started flowing straight away. Our daughter was getting hot from talking about what had overheard last night, helped by Michelle’s teasing.

I couldn’t help myself—I placed a hand on her inner thigh, and slid it between her legs along her soft skin, until I reached her crotch. I extended my index finger, and pressed it gently on the damp patch on her panties. I rubbed the spot, softly at first but gradually applying pressure—my cock throbbing as I felt the lips of her vagina through the thin fabric of her underwear. The wet spot quickly grew, until her panties were slick and saturated with her juices. I located the hood of her clitoris, and rubbed the tip of my finger over it in a small circle. The scent of my daughters arousal filled the air, and my mouth was dry with excitement, and my heart was thudding in my chest.

I took my hand away from between Kara’s thighs, and held it before my face—seeing the wetness from her arousal on my fingers. I couldn’t resist, and placed them in my mouth; she was delicious. I looked down at my daughter and her saturated panties, and realised I had gotten a bit carried away. I thought about what I could do to fix this, and then a devilish thought struck me; if Kara had been aroused before I had started, then it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to imagine that she would go further. In fact …

I got up from her bed—stopping only to rearrange her skirt and to replace the phone back in her hands—and moved over to her large closet. It was quite roomy, and the door wasn’t a solid piece, but composed of slats of wood. I got inside and closed the door, making sure I had a good view of Kara on her bed. This added a whole new element to the experience—it was truly as though I was spying on her now.

Then, breathing rapidly in short gasps of air, I deactivated the Watch.

The phone flew out of Kara’s hands, as her body tensed and flexed. Her back arched sharply, and she clutched at the bed in front of her as she pressed her thighs together tightly.

“Fuuuuuuck!” She wailed, burying her face into the bed to muffle her cry.

Kara reached a hand between her legs, and from my vantage point I could see her begin to masturbate desperately. She started humping into her hand, driving her hips downwards into the bed, clenching her ass rhythmically in time with her motions.

“Oh—Oh!” Kara moaned out, completely losing herself in the pleasure she was feeling. “Oh, daddy!”

Holy shit.

Kara flipped onto her back, her legs widely akimbo, sliding a hand under the panties; working her fingers in and out. With her other hand, she swiftly pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her breasts to the air. She started squeezing her breasts roughly, moving from one to the other; pinching her nipples and digging her fingers into the soft flesh.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she arched her back once more, thrusting her chest out to my hidden, wide-eyed, gaze. Kara’s body started trembling violently as she began her orgasm, her motions receding until she was only trembling gently.

I activated the Watch once more, and exited my daughters closet, moving inexorably towards Kara’s bed. I stood before her, eyeing her frozen post-orgasmic state. She looked like a sinners delight; innocent and depraved, all at once. Her hand was still resting between her thighs, and her breasts were covered in red finger marks from where she had been squeezing them.

I stood in front of my daughter, and unzipped my pants. I started fisting my cock quickly, unconsciously mirroring the desperation that Kara had just shown me. Barely any time at all passed before I grunted, and came explosively. Ropes of my cum shot out and splattered over Kara’s exposed and creamy breasts, coating them liberally. I watched in awe as I covered my daughter’s tits in semen, revelling in the taboo sight.

I finished, panting and spent, completely shocked by what had just happened—by what I had just done. I couldn’t muster up any regret at all.