The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Still Waters

I would like to issue the standard disclaimer that all authors of this type of work have come up with. That being, don’t try this at home, don’t read this if you are not of legal age in wherever you are, and don’t read this if subjects of detailed sexual nature, hypnosis, mind control, or D/s lifestyles offend you in any way. Although, if these are the things that offend you I would have to wonder how you found this site to begin with. Feedback is welcome; flames are not.

I would like to thank my Mistress, for providing me the inspiration for this story. I love her and respect her, as she does me, and I hope I find much more from her as my Muse. It is my personal belief that a lot in this story is possible, but highly improbable, and definitely a bad idea if you’re not prepared. In other words, don’t do it yourself.

Reth

It had been such a long day at work. Brad shucked off his coat and hung it on the back of the chair next to the door. The job might suck, he thought, but it pays bills. He wondered if Diane was home yet.

“Honey, I’m home!” he said in a sing-song tone. There was no response. Diane must be working late again, he thought sadly. Diane was the girl of his dreams. She was beautiful in every way. She had a cute heart-shaped face, long brown hair, and intense green eyes. Those eyes that he had lost himself in, night after night...

He shook himself back to reality for a moment, debating whether to eat first or rest first. His stomach growled loudly, and settled the question for him. Brad pulled out a bowl, and began heating water for a packet of noodle soup. Dinner of champions, he thought sarcastically, as he emptied the contents into his bowl.

Ten minutes later, he had calmed his raging appetite, but now felt the ache in his muscles even more than before. Brad resolved himself to the long trek upstairs. It wasn’t actually that far, but it felt longer since he was so tired. He turned on the water in the jacuzzi, and tested the temperature against his arm. He quickly shed his clothing, and stepped into the hot water as it reached the filling point. Slowly, he reached forward and turned off the faucet, and felt himself melt into the side of the bath.

The front door closed gently as Diane heard water filling the upstairs bath. Brad must have had a hard day, she thought. A smile crossed her face as she thought of a thousand different ways to take advantage of the situation. Brad had become so pliable under her guidance, but more sure of himself and happier with himself than he had ever been. He had found new life inside himself, and the self-security to know that it was not a bad thing to feel submissive to women. And he is so good at pleasing me, she thought, the smile curving into a mischievous grin. So good at it... I think it’s my turn to please him. He’s earned it. She giggled a little at the ideas in her mind, settling with one and creeping up the stairs quietly.

The water felt so good against his tired muscles. He felt his body relax, and he leaned back against the side of the tub. Brad flipped on the jets and felt the water swirl around him, coaxing his muscles out of their tense, sore states. He couldn’t tell whether he was just too tired to notice or if the noise of the jets drowned it out, but suddenly he heard a soft voice behind him that wasn’t there before.

“Relax, honey, I’m here,” Diane said, resting her knees on the shower mat next to the tub. “Just relax, and go deep for me.” She moved her hands to his shoulders, and slowly began to rub her fingers into his muscles as she led him deeper.

Brad felt her soft touch against his sore muscles, and her sweet whispers in his ear. He just gave into all of it, barely having the energy to fight the trance. He sank so deep... he’d never felt himself go under for her that fast. He felt her soothing touch, massaging the pain out of his shoulders. She pushed him forward a little to work on his back, his neck, and his arms. Everything Diane touched went limp with relaxation, every bit of tension and soreness floating right out to the water and vanishing.

“Yes, just relax, let my hands be the focus of your attention for now.” Diane continued massaging his lower back. As her hands moved towards his spine, she felt him groan in satisfaction. “Feels so good, doesn’t it, Brad?” He managed a low sleepy grunt of agreement, and she continued. “Yes, feels so good. Feel my hands draining you of tension, everything getting sooo relaxed and limp, and feeling so sleepy. Feel your will getting so sleepy.”

Here goes, she thought, and she continued. “Feel your will going to sleep. Your will needs to sleep now, it can’t stay awake any longer. But you’re not scared because you know that I’m here with you, and my will is wide awake. I can share my will with you while yours rests. But you know that while your will sleeps, you are mine to command. Isn’t that right, pet?”

Brad heard her voice whispering, switching to a stronger tone, and suddenly the trance changed. He knew he was in subspace; he could feel the change. Everything else went away. All that mattered to Brad was her voice, her whispers, her touch. “Yes... Mistressss...” he whispered out. “Yoursss... command...”

“Good boy,” Diane said, pulling him back to the edge of the tub, as he leaned back into her arms. He felt her arms hanging lightly around his neck, drifting down with her hands resting on his chest.

“Feeling so drowsy right now, just want to curl up in my arms and relax,” Diane continued in a soft, commanding voice, and Brad fell deeper. “Every touch, every word, sending you deeper, making your will sleep so deep. Every touch sending your mind so deep, my commands making you even more obedient.”

He could feel her hands caress his chest, fingers playing across his nipples. It was something Diane had done a lot to enhance for Brad, and she knew how grateful he was to her. It felt so good. Her fingertips stroking across his nipples, circling around them, toying with them. His nipples were already erect, and her fingers brushing across them sent a shock of pleasure through his body.

“I want you to turn in the tub and face me,” Diane said, and he slowly obeyed, trying not to disrupt the powerful trance he was in. “Good boy,” Diane said softly, and Brad felt a wave of pleasure and submission wash over him.

“Kneel.”

He slowly moved his legs from the indian-cross and shifted positions so that his legs were beneath his hips, knees spread slightly apart. “Good boy,” and Brad was rewarded once again with feelings of pleasure.

Diane’s hand dipped into the swirling waters between his legs, to his already growing erection. He moaned in ecstacy at the sensations of her skilled hands, stroking the length of his shaft.

“Higher,” she said. Puzzled, Brad remained still.

“What do you mean, Mistress?” he asked quietly.

She gave a light tug on the tip and held it there, her other hand reaching behind and pulling his body forward. He got the hint and rose partway out of the jacuzzi, still on his knees, but with his waist above the currents. “Good boy.” Everything turned a slightly rosy shade at the sensation of being given his reward for obedience.

He felt her other hand reach down and rub against the base of his cock. Her fingers wrapped around and pumped lightly against it, up and down in a slow gentle rhythm. The other hand remained at the tip, and he felt one finger trace around the skin. He felt a stream of pleasure flowing from his cock to all parts of his body and mind, and that rosy hue returned.

“Tell me when I find your soft spot,” Diane said, as the fingernail moved slowly around the tip. She knew where it was, but it was just so much fun to toy with him, and it made the climax so much more enjoyable. Besides, she knew how much these mind games turned him on. She continued circling around the head with the edge of her fingernail, feeling the heat and arousal pulsating off from his body.

Brad felt a spasm in his body, and he gasped. “It’s right there,” he cried out softly, feeling the pleasure spread rapidly to all parts of his body. She knew she had him. Her finger slowly stroked up and down, side to side, matching the rhythm of her pumping hand.

“Now, you know you won’t come until I say you can, will you?” she asked, a slight twinkle in her eye.

“No, I won’t, Mistress,” he moaned out, writhing in erotic pleasure. Despite himself, he remained as obediently still as possible, not wanting to disappoint his Mistress.

“Good, good boy,” she replied, continuing the sexual ministrations at the tip of his cock. “You’re such a good boy, so obedient. You know what obedience is, don’t you?”

“Pleasure,” Brad breathed out, totally in awe of the control she had over him.

“Yes, obedience is pleasure, good boy.” He felt wave after wave of bliss wash over him. It came from his obedience trigger, from her hand pumping and stroking the shaft, and her fingernails teasing his soft spot. His mind was awash in it, falling deeper into it, surrendering to everything. He barely had the capacity to keep up with it all. Brad’s body reeled drunkenly, but remained still, not wanting to lose it at all. His focus narrowed to the here-and-now. He couldn’t even find enough energy left to process anything but Diane, her touch, her words, and his own pleasure.

Diane removed her finger from his soft spot, and Brad felt a profound loss. She then licked the end of her finger with her tongue, eliciting another moan as he imagined his own tip in place of it. She moved back to the head of his cock, the now moist finger sliding across his weak spot effortlessly, increasing the pleasure even further. Normally he would have come several times over by this point, but her command kept his climax in check. Brad’s whole being was consumed in the fire of sexual high created by all these sensations... and it only made him want to obey more.

He wanted to make his Mistress proud.

Once again his senses alighted as the edge of her fingertip traced across the soft spot, teasing it, toying with it, testing his obedience. Her rhythm increased rapidly, and his entire body teetered on the brink of orgasm, held back only by her command. Every part of him was alive and active, as if struck by billions of tiny bolts of lightning. His whole being was being drowned in the sensations that threatened to render him unconscious from sensory overload.

“What is obedience?” Diane asked in a sensual, throaty voice.

After several seconds, Brad managed to mouth out the word ‘pleasure’.

“Come now,” she commanded.

For a brief moment his whole body tensed up. Every muscle, every bone, every fiber of his being tensed. Then he came, and it was like his entire mind came. Everything exploded inside him, setting off fireworks in his mind, and the pleasure nearly knocked him out. It was as if the furnace of ecstacy he had just been sitting in was suddenly brought to temperatures that could blow itself up. He came, and his body shuddered violently with pure bliss. Diane continued playing with his soft spot, and Brad’s climax continued. Every part of him was focused on pleasure, and as long as he continued to feel it, he couldn’t manage anything else.

Finally, Diane relented, and the mind-numbing pleasure abated. A warm tingly feeling spread all though his body as he came off the sexual high. He heard two words before he lost all conscious thought, and drifted back off in the tub.

“Rest now.”

“...such a good boy...”