The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Steph’s hypnotic enslavement

Stephanie walked into the building an went straight to the elevators.She was wondering why she couldn’t remember when she made that appointment with the doctor but his receptionist called her confirming it and she saw no motive not to go.

She also could not figure out why she was getting at her gynecologist early if her appointment would not happen in the next hour but since she was at the building she took those things out of her mind.

She never really looked at the only man that entered with her in the elevator.Once the doors were closed and the elevator started to go up she just heard him say near her ear:

“Sleepy time Steph.”

Immediately Steph’s nipples got hard,her pussy got wet and her eyes flutered and closed.

Steph barely heard her own voice say:

“I hear and obey you Master!”

She did not remember when she was hypnotized for the first time by this man and she could not remember any of the other occasions that he put her into his hypnotic spell and used as his sex slave and personal plaything.

He did not want her to remember those occasions and erased all of them of her mind after making Steph his personal slut and use her as his sex toy,he would allow her to remember everything in the proper moment,when he decided that this moment arrived,and that would serve to bind her as an obedient sex slave,while in trance or not,to him when it happened…

She just got there nipples totally hard,pussy wet and her eyes closed,breathing slowly in a steady rhythm in her deep hypnotic trance.The man touched and played with her breasts and nipples than raised her skirt and put his hand inside her wet panties playing with her pussy and masturbating her for a while before raising his fingers,wet with her juices and saying:

“Open your mouth Steph.”

“Yes Master!”She answered and opened her mouth.

He inserted his fingers in her mouth and said:

“Lick and cum for your Master Steph.”

As she licked her own love juices from his fingers like an obedient girl her body started to shake in a silent but very powerful orgasm until he ordered to stop cumming.Then he instructed the hypnotized young woman:

“When the elevator stops you will open your eyes and follow me,you will act like you are totally awake but you will only leave your hypnotic trance when I tell you to and will obey all my orders.Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,I understand and I will obey.I am your obedient hypnotized sex slave…”

The elevator stopped with a ding and Stephopened her eyes and her body moved as she was not in trance and totally under the mysterious man hypnotic power.

“Come with me Stephanie.”he said simply and get out of the elevator.

“I hear and obey.”Stephanie said and she followed her Master down the corridor to the janitor’s room.

Once there he looked around to be sure that no one would see them entering the room and disturb them and opened the door for her,Steph simply entered as obediently as possible.

Once inside the men ordered:

“Take of your panties and give then to me and open you blazer and blouse I want to see your tits.”

“Yes Master,I live to obey you.”said Stephanie gently with her glazed eyes of an hypnotized plaything as she followed his orders without hesitation.

Stephanie was a beautiful woman,she had reddish-brown hair and her measurements are 32B 22 35.She had never been hypnotized before the first time he put her under his control and he discovered in that occasion that the idea of being sexually dominated always excited her and the idea of hypnosis being used to dominate her from inside her own mind made her dripping wet.

He also discovered,in a fast interview before fucking her new hypno slave hard,that cocks, cum, and being tied up and used hard excites her and that she was very susceptible to hypnosis and could easily be hypnotized

By the end of their first meeting he had Stephany beggin him to let her suck his rock hard cock (putting a woman in deep hypnotic trance and use her as an obedient sex toy always made him very excited…)and drink his cum while orgasmed non-stop into being his new obedient sex slave…

She was really a treat and he would take that opportunity to make her his personal hypno slut…and the best part of that was that he was slowly programing her with each encounter to adapt her to be the perfec slave for him and enjoy everything he did to her when she discovered that he turned her into his submissive sex toy.

Soon her blazer and the blouse underneath it were open as well as her transparent front clasp bra and her tits were in plain sight for her Master as he commanded and her nipples were still as hard as they were when he said her trigger in the elevator and she proceeded to take off her wet panties and give it to her Master that put his slave underwear in one os his pockets.

He then started to play with her tits making Steph squirm in pleasure even before he started to suck at them.One of his hands went down her body and started to masturbate her rhythmically making Steph succumb to a second orgasm and,as she was hypnotically programed,to go deeper in trance and depper under his control.

After this second orgasm ,with Stephanie totally under his hypnotic control he ordered:

“Get down on your knees and suck my cock,with each movement up and down my shaft you are going deeper and deeper into my power slave.”

“Yes my Master…”Steph answered happy to get or her knees and obey his lord and owner.As her mouth engulfed his prick and started to move enthusiastically up and down her hypnotized eyes glazed even more.

Her Master’s cock was big but she did not hesitate to obey his orders and engulfed his hard member feeling a wave of pleasure sweep her body as she did what her owner commanded.

Automatically one of her hands started to play with her tits and the other went down her pussy and she started to masturbate furiously.Steph was hypnotically programed with post hypnotic suggestions to do that every time she sucked her Master’s cock unless he ordered to follow another order.Soon Steph was reaching her third orgasm but, although very close to it she was not allowed to cum this time without her Master’s permission to do it.

The man,undoubtedly her owner and Master,just stayed there sticking his cock in and out her wet mouth and deepthroating the submissive and defenseless woman for a while,enjoying facefucking her like she was just a sex shop doll.

He then turned Steph to the wall and inserted his dick in her hot and wet pussy making her moan and cum all over again.

“Keep cumming until I allow you to stop.”he ordered her.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH…yyyeeeeesssssss…MMaaassssttteeerrrr!!!...”

He was using her sexual pleasure to make her even more submissive and obedient to him and Stephanie had no chance to resist this kind of conditioning.No woman had…

When he felt he was going to cum for the first time he ordered:

“Slave,stop cumming get on your knees again and suck my cock,I want you to swallow all my load and keep sucking me until I get hard again.”

“Yes Master,I live to obey your orders!”answered the hypnotized woman happily getting down on her knees and sucking her Master cock hard until he made her eat a considerable amount of semen.Stephanie was proggramed hypnotically to have an orgasm every time that she felt the taste of her Master’s com on her mouth and in a minute her body was trashing and suddering in pleasure again.

He also had programed her to enjoy anal sex and feel the same pleasure that she felt with his cock inside her pussy when he fucked her asshole but he had no time to fuck her ass on that occasion since she had to get presentable again and got to her medical appointment with no delays and he still had to put a little post hypnotic programing on her susceptible hypnotized mind so he decided not to fuck her from behind that time and wait for another occasion that would happen soon.

Deciding for that course of action he got his wet cock out of her mouth and placed between her perky tits and ordered:

“Titfuck me slave!”

“Yes,Master!!I hear and obey!!...”Said Stephanie holding her tit around her owner’s cock and massaging it rhythmically up and down with her boobs.For some reason that she could not understand she just loved to titfuck her Master.The rhythmed movements of her young and firm body also served to take her deeply in her trance of hypnotic obedience.

Stephanie’s Master just loved to see the glazed look in her eyes,as well the hard nipples on her perky tits,everytime he induced trance on her.She looked so sexy like that!

“Pay attention Stephanie,when I cum all over your tits and face you’ll have a mind shattering orgasm and you will remember why you are going to the doctor and act acording to your hypnotic programming.At the end of the day you will dress for me as you were programed to in the last time I hypnotized you and wait for me at your house to submit sexually to me,until there you will have no rememberance of me and what I did to you in this room and you’ll believe that the motive you went to see the doctor and all the things you done while there came from your own mind.Here it comes Stephanie…cum for your Master and obey!!!...”

As he released a good amount of semen all over Steph’s tits and face the hypnoslave finally her rather powerfull fifth orgasm in less than one hour and trashed in pleasure.She now remembered why she had an appointment with her gynecologist and how she would convince him to help her to achieve her objective.The reasons to achieve that objective were not exactly clear in her mind but that did not matter.What mattered was to be able to achieve that objective,just that…

Before leaving the janitor’s room the Master said to the hypnotized woman on her knees,with her face and tits all coated in his cum,still holding and presenting her cummed tits for him and looking up with the glazed eyes of an hypnotized victim and a huge submissive smile on her lips:

“Now lick my cum clean from your face but let the cum on your tits where it is,then get yourself presentable and go to your medical appointment,I will fuck you again very soon my submissive slut.”Then he left the janitor’s room leaving her on her knees,with her blouse open and her cummed tits in the air.

She whispered to no one at all:

“Yes Master!!!...”

Then used her fingers to help to lick clean all his cum from her face and closed he bra,blouse and blazer over her cum coated tits.As she raised to her feet again Steph automatically snapped out of her hypnotic trance and got out of the janitor’s room with her make up already redone without questioning herself what she was doing there.

She felt really happy and aroused and undoubtedly excited with what she was going to ask and do at her gynecologist’s office and a huge smile came to her lipstick red lipss and she walked to his clinic’s door listening to the sound of her sexy high heels on the corridor.

Stephanie would really enjoy what she was about to do…what she could not remember was that she was hypnotically programed for her Master to act that way…

Steph’s life,and the life of some people close to her,was about to change in a radical way and the best part of it was that Stephanie,being a natural obedient and submissive woman,would enjoy a lot all the changes that would soon take place on her life...

(to be continued)