The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Step Mom

Chapter 3

By Topper

It was the third week of April, and I was totally a wreck both mentally and physically. I’ve been hurting for weeks now; my scrotum was in pain as I now walk around almost constantly hard. In my sleep, at school, home it did not matter. I was also in love, in love to a woman I shouldn’t. She was my dad’s wife Bridgett. She consumed all my thoughts when I was awake, or asleep in my dreams. It was the same dream every night. She was my Mistress and I her slave. The dreams were so realistic that I actually could taste and feel her body against mine. She was giving me lessons on how to serve her. I’ve learn a total of twelve lessons, lessons she said that I’d put to use when we were marry. I thought how can that be, she’s marry to my father. I was at the point I hated my father, not because he did any thing wrong but the fact he was marry to Bridgett. So I did the only thing I thought was right and schedule an appointment with the family doctor. I knew my thoughts were wrong when I whish my father dead. My appointment was for 3:00 p.m. tomorrow after school.

I was sitting outside overlooking the lake enjoying the warm weather. I heard the phone ring and Mistress Bridgett answer. That was another thing; I always refer to her as Mistress or mommy. My eighteenth birthday was just weeks away I wasn’t a little kid anymore. But Bridgett kept calling me her little boy. I was deep in thought when I heard footsteps approaching. Mine if I join you. It was Bridgett, no I mean mistress. Help your self I reply. She sat next to me on the bench, her perfume filling the air. I could tell she was upset by the tone in her voice.

That was the doctor’s office confirming your appointment tomorrow.

I gulp!

Mine explaining stevie?

I stared out over the lake my mind racing in my head. I was starting to get a head ache.

Now stevie!!! I want an answer.

I….I ‘mmmmm not myself.

What do you mean?

I can’t tell you, it’s personal. She reached for my chin and turns my head, her eyes lock on to mine.

Tell me, I’m your MOMMY!!!

She was mad, the look, her tone in her voice as I just stare into her eyes.

You can tell me stevie, how else am I going to help you.

Tears form in my eyes, as I try to talk. When she placed her arm around me and pulled me to her. My head laying on her right shoulder my cheek resting on her breast. Her fingers paying with my hair as her perfume fill my lungs.

Now tell me dear, what’s bothering my little boy.

I open up as I began to cry. I told her about the dreams, and what we did in them, I told her about me being hard all the time and how my balls were hurting. I went on to tell her how I love her and wanted her. My jealousy over dad, how I hated him because he was your husband. I wanted to be your husband I said. I wish dad was dead.

Tell me more about the dreams.

I went on to tell her each one. Each dream was a lesson I had to learn. By learning the lessons I’d be able to make you happy. I told her how she was my Mistress and me her slave. She comforts me explaining that it was my hormones and testosterone causing these feelings. That soon when I turn eighteen I would start to feel better. Her hand was on my back caressing it as she kisses my forehead.

You don’t need to see a doctor stevie, you just needed to talk. Do you feel better?

Yes a little I said.

That’s right just lay here on mommies shoulder and relax. Relax stevie, take a deep breath and relax.

I took a deep breath and let it out; I did this about five times as my muscles relax and my whimpering stop.

That’s it little stevie relax, lets just lay here and relax. Close your eyes and relax.

My eyes close as my breathing slow. I felt comfortable lying on her shoulder, while her fingers roam over my back and neck. Soon all I heard was her voice, the wind, waves and even the birds seem to vanish.

Listen to my voice stevie as you sleep for me. She was humming a tune, a melody of one I’ve never heard. It was mellow and soothing as she hums in my ear. The only thing I heard was the sound of her voice as she now sang to the melody. I was asleep yet my mine was in tune to her voice, the singing stop as she whispers in my ear, I felt her lips touch my ear.

Oh pour little stevie, my little stevie. Listen, listen very carefully. Soon you will be mine, my pet, and my husband. I must act quickly for you. I know you’re in pain. I cause your pain my pet.

I jump when she said pet.

I want them full and busting at the seams when you fuck me. I want your first fuck so intense that your mind will blow away, leaving you helpless and dependent on me. You’ve learn your lessons well my son. Soon, very soon you will use them every day for the rest of your life. Just be patience; a little longer my slave for the end is near. Now repeat to me all your lessons that you’ve learn. And when your finish you will awake fresh and vibrant.

I yawn as I woke, sitting up and looking at mistress. Feel better after your nap.

Nap! How long was I out?

Two hours, now don’t you feel better?

Yes Mistress.

Just think next week you’ll be up north in the woods having fun with your father. Common I’ll make some hot chocolate for us.

We both stood her arm in mine as we walk back to the house. I was still hard but I felt better, after our talk and nap. The Chocolate was good as we sat and talk about just about everything.

That night I lay in bed listening to music I dreamt of Bridgett. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking of my lessons and waiting to but them to use.

It was two days since our talk, I felt better but my problem was still there. My penis would stay up more than it would down. I was upstairs listening to music when the door bell rang. I heard our maid open the door and shouted for Bridgett. My curiosity made me walk downstairs. There were two men talking to Mistress. One was in a police uniform and the other in a suit. I look over to Bridgett and the look on her face was shock. Tears ran down her cheeks as I approach them. Bridgett stood and but her arms around me and hug me tight crying. I look at the officers and they said your father drove off the road and down the cliff. He was pronounces dead at the scene. Quickly I help mistress to sit and I sat next to her holding her. They went on to explain what they thought happen, but a more detail letter with the facts would come. Our maid let them out as I sat and console Bridgett.

It was the day of the funeral when the limousine shows up. Mistress rented one for the day. She was lovely dress in black as I walk her out to the limo. As we road to the funeral parlor I had mix thoughts. I felt guilty that I whish him dead. I held Bridgett in my arms as she cry and told me it was not my fault. The police report had shown that dad was over the limit on alcohol and he just missed the turn.

At the funeral home everyone paid there respects as we had a small service. Once at the cemetery Bridgett began to cry more. I held her as the priest said his final blessing and help her to the limo our next stop a brunch.

It was nice at the restaurant; every one was having a good time. I talk to all my relatives and dads friends. Grandpa and Grandma came up to me and said we needed to talk. We walk outside and he began to talk. He was telling me how I was the new man of the house. I could stay living in it. It belongs to me now. He also mentions that they had changed my inheritance so that I’d received it on my 18th birthday. Jokingly he said I didn’t have to go to school. He also mentions that they had a buyer for the company and if I wanted to I could sell it. He mentions how my real mom loved the place. How ever the choice was mine. At about that time Bridgett came out by us and ask what was going on. Grandma informs Bridgett that we were discussing business. Family business! Grandma never did like Bridgett. While I’m family Bridgett said. Grandma spoke, you were by marriage, but now that my son-in-law is dead your no longer part of our family. The look on Bridgett’s face was shock, anger and confusion all in one. So that’s it Bridgett said, you’re throwing me out. Yes, grandma said.

Listen; everyone! I spoke raising my voice. Both my grandparents and Bridgett look surprise when I yell. No one is throwing anybody out now. Christ; dad’s not even in the ground yet and were having this discussion. Grandma, I love you but we can’t just throw out Bridgett now. We don’t even know what dad’s will was. I look at Bridgett my lust for her growing as I said, you can live at the mansion until we fine out dad’s will. You can stay as long as you need; I’m not going to throw you out. Grandma and grandpa that’s my decision. You both always told me to help those in need and right now Bridgett needs us. Grandpa acknowledges that I was right smiling as I stood on my own two feet (It will be the last time too). I’m done; I turn to Bridgett and said I’m leaving let’s go. Bridgett looked into my eyes and even though she didn’t say anything I knew she was happy. We quickly said our goodbyes and left.

Once in the limo Bridgett close the window between the driver and us. She pours a glass of champagne for the both of us. She raise her glass for a toast and said, I’m very proud of you stevie. You grew a set of balls today. Mommy thanks you for sticking up for her, and you made Mistress very happy as she smiles wickedly tapping my glass as we sip. My penis grew hard in milliseconds at these words. I down the glass quickly as she poured me another. Mistress was sitting on the back seat, her black dress rose exposing her thighs.

Like something you see?

I gulp, and slug down the champagne.

It’s okay to look slave.

She spread her legs, and there before me was her womanhood. Fully on display as she was not wearing panties. My eyes glue to her pussy. It was beautiful, just like in my dreams. Her pubic hair red and shape as a heart, her lips swollen and inviting as I could see wetness on the lips. Her sent was filling the confine space driving me insane as my cock was rock hard. She move her finger as it slid up and down the slit back and forth my eyes glue to her.

Her name is Miss Pussy, and you made her hot and wet today. Do you want to taste her?

She raises her finger towards my mouth as our eyes met. Her eyes were glowing as she whisper taste and slid her finger into my mouth. My lips seal around her finger as she pulled it slowly from my mouth. The taste was sweet, and pungent, just like my dreams. Her hand disappears as her eyes held me in there magic grip.

Do you like, she asked?

Mmmmm! Was all I said. Her eyes lower pulling mine with hers down, down to her pussy as I saw her finger playing again with her slit. Her finger stops it motion as it now goes back and forth telling me to come.

Mistress Bridgett whispers, she likes you, she wants to reward you for what you did for us. Come to her, kiss her and worship her. Let her give you her nectar.

I found myself on my knees crawling toward Miss Pussy. The closer I got the more her sent encase my mine. I was inches from her, her wetness running down onto the seat. I felt hands on my head, pulling my head closer as my nose brush her red bush. The soft reddish hairs tickle my nose as her hip raise to meet my tongue. Our lips touch as I kiss her lips, my tongue penetrating inside her.

Oh Yes!!! Mistress Bridgett moans.

Her legs are on my shoulders as she rubs my face with her pussy. The liquid flows more as I work to lick every drop. I feel it in my veins awaking all my senses. I feel my penis leaking as my testicles hurt overflowing with my seed, begging to be release. Her moans are louder, her thighs squeezing the side of my head, her grip on my hair as she shoves my face deeper into her and then. I recall in my mine that this was one of my lessons so I do as I was instructed.

Oh Christ!!!! Shiiiiiiiit! Oh Fuck! God slave get ready. AHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And then I felt it. It sprayed all over my face. Her life giving nectar flooded my mouth. I lap up every last drop as Mistress release her grip. Her legs fall to the floor as I continue to lap her up. She push me back just as the car stop. The door opens as where home. She quickly moves to the house as I follow behind my face wet with her juices. She opens the door and walks through it no sooner had I when she closes the door and push me back against it. Our lips meet as we kissed; her hands are all over me. Her body press against me as we hump each other madly. She breaks the kiss whispers in my ear; I’ll think I’ll give you your birthday gift early. Carry me upstairs quickly, for today you loose your virginity. Yes Mistress as I lifted her in my arms carrying her to her bedroom. Kissing all the way there, my mind racing on what was about to happen.

Once in the bedroom that was my fathers we both undress as we watch each other strip. I have one word to describe Mistress, Goddess. She approached me and soon we were heavy into it. We kiss, while our hands explored each other. She maneuvers us towards the bed as she pushes me backwards, falling onto the bed. I try to get up but she stops me, saying lay back and enjoy, for today it’s about your pleasure. She smile and crawl onto the bed. She uses her mouth and tongue to trail kisses and licks up and down my legs. Slowly she works across my stomach and chest, stopping to play with each of my nipples. I moan and squirm for the sensations are over loading my system. I can’t think as Bridgett performs her magic.

Soon I feel her hot breath along my neck as I reach to hold her. She raises her head smiles and said, keep your arms and hands down. Pretend that they are tie and you cannot use them as she returns to my neck. She kisses and licks my neck and ear as her hand plays with my nipples. Slowly her hand slides across my chest and down over my stomach. Lower her hand travels until her fingers reach my penis. She strokes my manhood gently feeling it up and down its length. Mistress then moves her hand to my scrotum as she squeezes tugging them stretching causing a moan from my lips. It has caused me to have the biggest erection of my life as I watch her perform. My body reacted, as my breathing quickens as high energy flows through my body soothing me.

She sat up by my side as she bent down over my penis slowly blowing on it just before her mouth engulfs the head. I felt her tongue lick and suck me with every twist. I felt weak with pleasure as another tremble rip through my body. She continues to lick as pre-cum leak into her mouth. She swallows more and more of my hard cock as her hand pumps me faster. I respond to the sensation with excitement. I threw my head back grunting as her other hand now plays again with my scrotum. She milked me as if I was a cow’s udder, only gentler. She kept her assault for over an hour as I glance at the clock. Every nerve, muscle was tight my body was strung tighter than a bow.

My grunts and moans broke into obscenity as I enjoy her mouth on me. She stop, pull her mouth off and look into my eyes as she said, do you enjoy mommy’s mouth on you? Ohhhhhh! Is all that came out as she return her mouth on my penis. Her eyes lock on mine as I saw her cheeks suck in as her tongue play just below my sensitive head. I scream as my toes curl my fingers digging into the comforter as her head went all the way down my cock as I felt her throat muscles squeeze the head of my penis. My first full spurt of cum filled her throat. Her fingers gently squeezed my balls while I gave into the pleasures. She swallowed each spurt eagerly while she continues sucking my phallus pulsating in her mouth. My cries were throaty and sounded painful as I hung on for life as she sucked me dry. My cock, limp, the pain gone from my sack as she releases me from her mouth licking to get every last drop of my seed.

She sat up her eyes looking deep into mine as my body and mind laid half unconscious, my strength gone. I notice a smile as she lays back down her lips by my ear as she whispers sleep my pet for round two has yet to begin. My eyes close as I feel her body lying next to mine.

I awoke to a nibble on my neck fingers stroking my cock back to life. Soon I was hard in her hand as Bridgett swung her body over mine now sitting on my stomach. She bends forward to kiss my mouth our tongues wrestling with each other, mine loosing the battle. Her hand reaches for my penis as she raises herself and scoots backwards over my penis. I feel her guide me to the entrance of her womb, feeling the heat from it. She lifts her head watching my face as she takes me into her hot, wetness swallowing my cock.

Bridgett sits completely on me as she pulls me into a sitting position as she grasps my hips and begins swiftly arching her hips against mine. The sensation was nothing I ever experience in life. Nothing could have prepared me for this moment.

She rose up high on my penis and started rocking on me. The feeling of her tight pussy gave me pleasure I never knew existed. She slowly worked herself back and forth, up and down my thick hard shaft. She threw her legs around my sides her heels digging into my lower back as she uses it for leverage. She rakes her nails along my shoulder blades as she scream in pleasure. The stinging pain exploded across my mind as my back burn from the scratches. I was to far to gone to do any thing or care as this woman had her way with me.

I move my hands up and down her back as she faced me, her eyes wild and on fire. I felt deep inside me feelings that were surfacing as I lower my head. I suck and kiss her firm breast first one than the other. A loud moan escaped my lips as she rode my hard cock uncontrollably. She squeezed my hardness rhythmically with her internal muscles as she rode me as the sounds of her gushing womanhood on my penis. She licked my neck up to my ear placing small bites on the lobe.

She whisper, Do you like this , baby?

Do you like what Mommy’s doing to her little boy?

Do you want to cum in Miss Pussy?

Do you want to give Miss Pussy a gift? The gift of your seed.

Yes I groaned, Thrusting my hips up to meet hers. Damn, Miss Pussy is so fucking good.

If you cum in Miss Pussy you will no longer be mommies little boy. Instead you will become Mistress Bridgett’s slave. My toy to play with. But if you throw me out like your grandma wants, you and Miss pussy can’t play anymore.

I groan loud, my mine trying to think.

Do you want Miss Pussy to have a baby, your baby?

A shock wave went straight to my brain, I thought of Bridgett, pregnant having my baby.

What are you thinking stevie? Thinking of making a baby, our baby.

As she said that her pussy muscles flex tighter as a electric surge was sent to my mind.

Yes! Yes I replied I want a baby, to hell with grandma, I love you Mistress Bridgett, and Miss Pussy. She did not answer me for she was deep into her own thoughts as I look into her eyes. She pressed her mouth to mine and our tongues begin to dance the same music as to the action of our lower halves. I began to feel light headed. The rawness of this act, making her pregnant was more than I could handle.

Our mouths broke apart, Bridgett buried her face into the crook of my neck, the motion of her hips gaining speed. I no longer move. Her legs squeeze my sides her nails dug into my back her mouth open as her teeth sank into my neck. And then I felt it her body tense Miss Pussy’s muscles were uncontrollable she milk my cock. I release my seed into her as she milk every last drop. My balls drain of all semen.

She release me as I fell back onto the bed her pussy releasing my penis as she lies next to me her arm and leg over my body. Her lips by my ear. I was trying to breath.

How do you feel?

I feel great Mistress.

You are you?

I thought for a minute and reply; well your slave of course. Why, I ask?

Just checking. Do you remember your lessons?

Yes!

Than what are you waiting for?

I move between My Mistresses legs as I lower my head and worship Miss Pussy. For you see one of my lessons is to service her after sex.

My birthday pass, I was 18 and probably the luckiest kid around. I did not throw Bridgett out but instead I had her stay. I am her slave as I worship the ground she walks. I sold the company and with my inheritance came close to nearly 400 million dollars. Who needs school when I have Mistress to do all my thinking. I am only to concentrate on my lessons.

Mistress informs me that in six months, we’ll sell the house and fine a place in the islands. I ask her why six months? Silly slave she said, I have to morn your father for a little time before were marry. I smile as I knelt before her worshiping Miss Pussy.

The End