The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Step Mom

By Topper

I can still remember that day, where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news. I was at camp for rich kids learning business along with the regular stuff you do at camp. I was sixteen the youngest of my parents, My Mom was rich, old money they call it. She will inherit all from her dad who inherited from his dad and so forth. When my mom married my dad she had her lawyer write up a prenuptial. Dad was the president of the company and mom was its CEO. We live in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin on the shores of Lake Michigan. We had a very nice mansion over looking the lake with servants that took great care of it. Well back to that day at camp. I was call into the office when they broke the news. My family was in a car accident and my mom, older brother and sister where kill. Dad was seriously injure and was in stable condition. They rush me home and than to the hospital. Let’s say I grew up quick; with the help of my moms parents (my grandparents) we arrange the funerals and taken care of dad. Grandpa went back to work as CEO and acting president of the company. Eventually dad heals and went back to work but grandpa still remains the CEO. During this time I also learn that I inherit all the money and the company. Dad was only to get five million while the balance of the estate went to me as the only child left. Roughly around 325 million dollars which of course came with strings attach. I had to go to college, be married by twenty five years of age and stay out of trouble. My mom’s parents were the trusties and I was given a $500 dollars a week allowance.

Everything was going great, it’s been a year since that day and my dad and I are closer then ever before. We did things together. He come watch me at my games (basketball and football), we went hunting, fishing, and camping. At times when he went away for business he called and asks how I did or if I needed anything. Life couldn’t be better. Grandma and grandpa were like a second set of parents. Grandpa was teaching me the ways of business. He was grooming me to take over as CEO when the time was right. He instills in me three things that to this day I run the company by. First, treat the employees fair. Give them a good wage, insurance, and a retirement fund. Second make a quality product that brings people coming back as customers. Thirdly; price, sell it at a price people can afford. Use these three principles and you will be successful. I just turn sixteen in May when my dad hire a new secretary name Bridgett. Rose his old secretary retired. About a month after his new one started working for him things started to change. He started coming home later than usual from work. During the summer we spent less time doing the things we love. I also notice that at times when he was home his mine was somewhere else. Could he be dating? Great I thought. Dad was only fifty-five and I felt he needed someone, but still I felt jealous that our time together was less.

September came and I was use to dad not being around much. I learn to accept the way things were. I just whish dad would tell me if he was seeing someone. What really hurt were the football games he missed. My grandparents still came to cheer me on but it wasn’t the same. Around November dad began not coming home sometimes or go away for the weekend. I also found out that the girl my dad was seeing was his secretary Bridgett. I knew very little about her and when I ask my dad he only told me yes and that he was happy. I went to talk to grandpa about dad and when I mention Bridgett his eyes glass over and a smile appear on his face commenting that she was a nice girl and that I would like her too when the time came to meet her. As I was driving back from my grandparents I began to wonder about this woman. She seems to have my dad wrap around her finger and even my grandpa seem out of it when I ask him. Once home I hit my books and then some time on the computer.

It was a week before my Christmas vacation when my dad broke the news to me. Instead of us going skiing together he invited Bridgett to join us. Also he said son; Bridgett and I our getting marry this Thursday. She will move in on Wednesday and I expect you to treat her with respect. She’s afraid you won’t accept her as your step mom.

Dad, this ski trip was always just us. I don’t want her along. I threw a fit but in the end dad won. I told him I accepted the fact that she’s your wife but I don’t have to accept her as mom. I storm out of the room and went to my bedroom. I was cussing and throwing a fit blaming this Bridgett for ruining our plans. On Wednesday evening I was watching television when my dad came home. He was talking to Bridgett and she was laughing when my dad ask me to come and meet her. I stood and turn to face her. What I didn’t expect was a super model.

Bridgett was taller than my dad, my dad is 5′ 7″ and Bridgett was at least 5′ 9″. Her complexion was pure as she was a red head. Her hair was long and had the appearance of the late Farah Fawcett look form the 70’s. Her lips were smiling as they made me want to kiss them. My eyes lower to her breast as the sweater she wore was form fitting and her breast were huge. (Later I found out they were a 38 ddd all natural). My eyes lower more as I notice her jeans were tight. In all she was 38ddd, 24, 36 with long legs, her feet manicure, the toenails red as they shown through her shoes. She stood before me as I slowly walk towards her, my penis beginning to grow. I extended my hand to shake hers when instead she pulled me in for a hug. Her breasts dug into my chest as her pelvis crush my penis. I wanted to run as I knew she felt my hardon but her grip on me was tight. I squirm to get out but all I did was grind more into her. Bridgett kisses my cheek and whisper into my ear I finally get to meet you as she blew those words into my ear. I thought I was hard before but now it just grew another inch. She brought back her head and her eyes met mine. They were green just like an emerald. Looking at me she smile a knowing smile as she quickly without my dad seeing place her hand on my butt and pull me in tighter. I thought I was going to cum when she said nice, very nice and let me go separating us. I blush and tremble as I excuse myself and ran to my bedroom.

Once in my room I sat at my desk and thought. Was she hitting on me? She didn’t look 30 years old. My god she was hot, smoking hot as my testosterone kick in. my seventeen year old brain was over loading as I picture her in my mind. What a body, those lips, lips I have only seen in magazines. Those eyes, I can still feel them searching deep inside me. And then I smelt her perfume on my shirt as I pull it up to my nose. I inhale deeply as my eyes close and I picture Bridgett in my mine. Her body felt so good against me those big beautiful breasts as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke later about three hours my neck soar and my penis hard as I needed to pee. It was midnight when I went to use the bathroom. It was quiet the lights off downstairs. I manage to pee and remove my cloths except my boxers as I sleep in them. I open the bathroom door and was heading back to my room when I heard my dad say (stop, stop no more Mistress) as I tiptoe to his door. It was open a little bit and just as I was to peek; smack and my dad scream.

I peek in and did not expect to see what I saw. My dad was tied spread eagle to the bed frame wearing a blind fold. Bridgett was sitting on his face grinding her pussy on him. She was beautiful as I look over her body. Her breasts were big, firm and didn’t sag. Her nipples stood out at least an inch and they were thick. Her belly button pierce with a diamond stud my eyes still lowering down her flat stomach to the fiery red bush shape into a heart. Of all the magazines I’ve seen or places I visited on my computer Bridgett was the most beautiful woman I ever seen. She was a 12 in my book.

I watch as she twisted his nipples and then rake her finger nails across his chest as my dad scream into her pussy. Bridgett than move her hands to my father’s penis and played with it. I was hard as I reach inside my boxers to hold my penis as I started to beat off. I watch as she played with his balls stretching them as I felt his pain on mine. Slowly she lowers her body as her mouth encloses around his penis. She bobbles up and down as her teeth scrape the length of his shaft sending goose bumps down my spine as I can only imagine what it must have felt like. Her head goes faster and faster as my dad starts to buck back and forth on the bed, I feel myself getting closer to my own orgasm. Bridgett removes her mouth and her hand pumps his penis as she tells my dad cum slave here is your reward as she climaxes into his mouth at the same time my dad shoots off his load. It spurted a foot high and landed all over him. I pump myself twice and moan Bridgett as I shot inside my boxers. As I look up I saw Bridgett looking my way. I quickly ran back to my bedroom and jump in to bed. I lay there playing back what I saw and wonder if she saw me or would she tell dad as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a knocking on my door. It was dad telling me its time to get up, and ask me if I wanted to go with them. I remember today they were getting married. Yes, I reply, just give me a few minutes. As I lay in bed I thought about last night and what I saw. Was I dreaming or did I really see it as I notice and felt my dried cum in my boxers. I quickly went to the bathroom and shower. Once dress I proceeded downstairs. The first thing I notice was how quiet it was as I enter the kitchen. There was no one around as I pour me some cereal and milk. I was standing at the counter looking out the window watching the water when I heard footsteps. Good morning Stevie said a female voice. I jump and turn around and almost drop my bowl of cereal. There before stood Bridgett. She looked like an ancient goddess from an old black and white film. She started to walk towards me as I stood, frozen my eyes glue to her body. She wore a white dress that clung to her body, a low neck line that shows her cleavage. It stops just inches below her ass cheeks, her long legs accented by a pair of six inch stiletto shoes. The red hair was down to her shoulders. Her lips were red and wet; those green eyes lock on mine as the distance close between us. My penis went hard as I picture her last night as she stop inches from me.

She took the bowl from me and placed it on the counter as she said; I can call you stevie, can’t I.

Aaaa…….a yesssss, I replied.

You know stevie, as she now presses her self into me so that our bodies touch her hands on my shoulders, her eyes boring into mine as she stood looking down at me; smiling, its not nice to spy on people when their intimate.

I gulp! What do, doooo….o yo…..u mean?

I saw you standing by the door, watching us. Did you wish it was you under me?

I panic and put my hands up to push her away, but when they touch her body it felt like I was electrocuted. My body tingles, my knees went weak as I struggle to push her, but her grip on my shoulders was stronger. Her eyes, those green eyes were spinning in my mine as she pushes her pelvis into mine. My head was spinning as I felt her on my penis. She was talking and I was to listen.

Now little stevie we can’t have you watching us. That wouldn’t be right for a little boy to see.

Little boy I thought, I’m seventeen and 6′ 1″ tall. I played football. Can’t she see how I look?

I mumble, where’s dad; as I try to get a hold of myself.

Her lips, inches from my lips as her perfume began to fill the air around me. I was light headed from the perfume and that most of my blood was now in my penis. She continues to speak as I must listen.

Listen stevie, listen well. For I’m only going to say this once!

Yes, I whisper.

Who am I?

Bridgett. My dad’s future wife.

No, I think you should call me something different. Don’t you?

Whaaaaat?

I think mom will do, don’t you think?

Nooooo…… your no…..t my mo…..m, I replied.

Your right, stevie. I’m your goddess. As she kiss my lips.

When her lips touch mine all thoughts in my head were gone. All I felt was those lips and how they felt on me. Her hands lower to my butt as she pulled me into her and kisses me again. This time her tongue penetrated my mouth as it wrestles mine. I was jelly. I would have done anything for her.

Her lips were by my ear now as she bit my earlobe. Yes, I think you should call me mistress when were alone and mom in the present of others. You will be a good little boy for me. You will become my little slave boy, won’t you stevie?

Yessss, I will be your little boy as she bit my ear again and ran her tougne along my cheek and back to my lips as goose bumps line my skin.

One more thing little stevie, you are no longer to relieve yourself. When you can’t stand the pressure in your little balls anymore you will come to me and ask for release. I want you to date girls, but never will you do anything sexual with them. Understood?

Yes my mistress.

From this day forward you belong to me. Oh one more thing, I really don’t love your dad. He’s just a stepping stone to the real treasure. Do you know what I mean?

No, Mistress.

Ha! Ha! Ha! She laughs looking at me. You’re the treasure stevie, and when you’ve finish college, you will be my new husband.

Yes Mistress. I jump when she said husband.

Now kneel before me and worship my feet.

I knelt and kiss and lick her feet. How long, I do not know. I was kneeling, the bowl of cereal on the floor as I was cleaning it up when dad walk in. He kissed Bridgett on the cheek and said good mourning to me and asked what happen? Bridgett replied stevie drop his bowl.

Stevie my dad said. Yes Bridgett answer he likes stevie don’t you stevie. Yes mom I said as I continue to clean up the mess. Dad looked surprise when I call her mom. Well dad she is your wife to be and will be part of the family. Dad laughs as he walks out of the kitchen whistling. Bridgett walked over to me smiling looked down, and said very good stevie. You’re going to be just fine as she padded my head just like a dog. Finish cleaning this mess up and then join us outside.

Yes Mistress! I smile back as she walked away.