The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Starlite Cabins”

Harv noticed the sign on the way in. It read “Starlite Cabins,” and even though it was just your standard buzzing neon sign, there was a certain 50’s quaintness about it. He pulled into the drive and followed the winding path to the office, which looked like a log cabin except for the glowing “Office” sign. The gravel parking area had only one car in it, parked right in front of the office. Harv parked his car and climbed out. He got his solitary bag out of the back seat, and walked into the office. A girl of sixteen dressed in a denim crop top which gave a peek at the lowest part of her breasts and a pair of Daisy Dukes that left nothing to the imagination sat on a padded stool, picking a lively tune out of an accoustic guitar and singing softly to herself. A man in bib overalls was screwing a pine leg onto a cedar table. The marks of fine hand-crafting on the leg contrasted with the dull factory-made appearance of the rest of the table. Harv waited until the girl finished her song before he rang the bell.

“Oh, hi, sorry we didn’t hear you come in.” said the man in the bib overalls. “I’m Tommy Wayne. This is my daughter, Bobbi.” He extended a hand. Harv put down his bag and shook Mr. Wayne’s hand.

“Harv Newly.” Harv said. He shook hands with the girl next. Her long, blonde hair was pulled back in a silken ponytail, and her sparkling eyes caught the light, drawing and holding Harv’s attention. The next thing Harv knew, he was signing in as Bobbi lifted his bag as if it were nothing more than a roll of toilet paper. She also grabbed a second bag from a shelf off to the side, explaining that it was the linens. She picked her way sexily through the pine needles as she led him up the half-mile trail to the cabin.

“Not too many people use this cabin except when we’re full.” Bobbi said. “But you did specify you wanted a secluded one so you could get a decent night’s sleep. You’re lucky. We just got done painting it last week, so it’ll be nice and pretty for you.” She turned around and caught him watching her creamy ass. To his surprise, she smiled a promise at him and continued to move down the trail. They finally arrived at cabin number twenty-four, nestled among the trees and within walking distance of a stream, and she unlocked the front door. She set down his bag and the linen bag and started to open the windows to the cool night air. “We come around for a mold check every three days.” she said. “You’ll have to haul your own water, but we’ve got plenty of wood in here for you to cook your breakfast. The stream’s really clean. We’ve fought off developers since before Daddy’s time to keep it that way. You can see right down to the bottom, and if you can figure the angle of the sun to keep the water from fooling your eyes, you can catch a fish with your bare hands. Gotta be quick, though. And watch out grabbing them catfish. They’ve got spines, you know. They’ll fin you in a heartbeat. There’s a first aid kit in the bathroom, that’s that door on the left. There’s some Windex in the medicine cabinet if the mirror’s too dirty, and I put six rolls of Brawny in each of the cabins yesterday, making extra special sure to do this one too, so you won’t have to worry about getting any from Daddy’s store (that’s behind the office, by the way). I’ll be runnin’ it from six in the morning to two in the afternoon, then it goes to Marie until ten, and then Paige takes the ten to six shift.” She smiled when she caught him staring at her. She turned down the bed and made it up for him.

“I’m turning you on, aren’t I?” she asked.

“Yeah.” Harv admitted, blushing. Bobbi smiled.

“Sleepy-time, Mr. Newly.” she said. Harv’s eyes closed, his head and shoulders slumped. Bobbi’s smile brightened. Harv was an excellent subject. It had been easy to subvert his will using the techniques she had learned while travelling on the road as assistant to a stage hypnotist. “Take off your clothes, Mr. Newly.” she said. Harv complied. She went into the bathroom and got a condom, which she promptly placed on her thrall’s aroused penis. “Now, Mr. Newly, you’re going to do exactly as I say. You’re not going to come unless I tell you to. Understand?”

“Yes.” Harv replied flatly.

“Good, now lie down.” Bobbi said, beginning to take off her own clothing. Now naked, she went to the bathroom to get some more condoms, laying them beside her pile of clothes. She straddled Harv, and finally slid herself onto his erect, waiting member. She rode him at her own pace, using him like a living dildo, until she had brought herself to a tidy little climax. Now that she had gotten a feel for her newest pet, she was ready for the real fun to begin. She leaned in close and whispered instructions into Harv’s ear.

Two minutes later, Bobbi was tied spread-eagle to the bed, face-down, while Harv did her up the ass, his condomed penis well-lubricated with her own juices. The battery-operated vibrator in her cunt supplied extra stimulation, as did the clamps on her nipples. Harv spanked her ass with his belt, and she emitted a yelp of both pleasure and pain. Her pet continued to ram her and spank her from behind. She cried out in orgasm as the sensations overwhelmed her. She almost forgot to command him to stop and untie her. Four hours later, a very tired Bobbi had Harv dress himself, without once letting him come. His erection was now quite painful indeed. She issued commands that when she left he would go to the bathroom and beat off, that he would carry condoms on his person at all times while he was on Starlite Cabins property, and that he would continue to go into trance when he heard his trigger. She folded herself into his arms and said his release phrase.

“Wakey-wakey, Mr. Newly.” she said. His eyes blinked, and expression returned to his face. “I’ve never known anyone who turned me on as much as you do, Mr. Newly.” she said—a standard line. Mr. Newly released her and backed away. “Something wrong, Mr. Newly?” she asked, feigning innocense.

“I’m married.” Harv said. “We shouldn’t...” Bobbi effected to look hurt.

“I understand.” she said, walking to the door. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been such a flirt.” Harv followed her outside, stammering apologies. She let him think he had hurt her for a few minutes, before finally giving him a quivery-lipped smile. Effecting the manner of someone who was now feeling better, she gave him a peck on the cheek and sauntered off. As soon as she was out of sight, Harv Newly ran into the cabin, headed for the bathroom, and proceeded to wank off like there was no tomorrow. He spurted a copious load of jizz onto the wall before finally relaxing. He decided a little rest was in order. He lay down on the bed and passed out.

* * *

Sherry and Paige found Bobbi skinny-dipping in the river, upstream from Cabin 24. With a smile and a wave, she invited them to join her. Giggling, the two other teenagers stripped and ran into the water.

“Race ya to the other bank and back!” Sherry exclaimed. Bobbi and Paige squealed with glee as they swam after Sherry. Sherry was an ex-Girl Guide who had left England to be an exchange student in America, and had stayed here to work with Bobbi at Starlite Cabins. She was a fast swimmer, and Bobbi and Paige had a hard time keeping up. It seemed her victory was assured, but at the last moment Bobbi picked up a burst of speed and beat her competitors.

“How do you always do that?” Sherry asked, panting as she helped Paige up on the bank.

“Victory is a state of mind.” Bobbi replied. “Sleepy-time, pets.” Sherry and Paige were out like lights. Bobbi kissed Sherry passionately, and though Sherry’s response was delayed due to her mental state, she returned the kiss with equal passion. With a whispered command to Paige, the other girl moved herself under Bobbi, servicing her clit with her mouth. Bobbi moved her hand to Sherry’s mound, rubbing gently. The mind-thralled ex-Girl Guide moaned into Bobbi’s mouth. She kept Sherry on the edge of coming, while Paige did the same for her. Finally, after several minutes, Bobbi couldn’t stand it any more. She tapped Paige twice on the forehead, and Paige intensified her licking. Bobbi came all over her. She moved off of Paige’s face. “Now go at each other, my pets, and don’t come until I tell you.” Paige and Sherry embraced, locking together in an inferno of mesmerized lesbian passion. They maneuvered themselves into a sixty-nine, lapping at each other’s slits like thirsty puppies at their water bowl. Bobbi enjoyed the control, the knowledge that she owned the minds and bodies of those who struck her fancy for any reason.

She heard footsteps approaching, and separated her thralls and awoke them. Mr. Newly appeared over the hill, and the three dove into the river. Bobbi stayed close to shore, teasing him with erotic gestures, but he waved it off, saying he merely wanted to walk along the shore and get some exercise.

“Sleepy-time, everyone.” Bobbi said, and Harv, Paige and Sherry lapsed into trance. Bobbi brought Paige and Sherry to shore with a single command. She walked up to Harv and turned him around so he was facing the girls. She then stood Paige and Sherry before Harv. She positioned herself so that she could wisper to the girls. “I am going to count to three, and when I reach three, you will become specially-constructed sex-robots whose only purpose in life is to serve and please your master.” Then she moved over to where Harv stood and whispered in his ear. “I am going to count to three, and when I reach three, you will become a rich bachelor who has just purchased two specially-constructed sex-robots who are programmed for your pleasure. You will order them to please you in every way you can possibly imagine, but you will use condoms with them to insulate yourself from their electronics.” She backed away and began counting aloud. “One, two, three.” The trio’s eyes snapped open. The girls’ expressions remained blank, but Harv’s became a look of lust and admiration. He reached into his pockets and found a handful of condoms, one of which he opened and put on. Bobbi wished she could stick around to watch the show, but it was getting late and she needed to get back to her father. She gathered her clothes and put them on as she headed up the trail.

* * *

“Bobbi, just in time.” her father said. “We have another guest.” Bobbi skipped merrily in...then stopped in her tracks. She knew the guest well. His name was Andrew Guthrie, and he was the hypnotist who had trained her when she was young. It had been Andrew who had taught her everything she knew about the art of mesmerism and mind-control. She had a deep respect for the man, for she knew the kinds of things he was capable of—things she could never hope to master, despite her talent.

“Hello, Bobbi.” Andrew said. “You’re looking well.” He took her hand, and kissed it with a gentility so long absent in these parts as to seem out of place. “Your father has informed me that Cabin 32 is free. Would you mind escorting me there?”

“Not at all.” she said. She was intensely aware of Andrew’s closeness as he walked behind her. Cabin 32 was on the river, upstream from Cabin 24 and very near where Harv, Sherry and Paige were having their fuckfest. Bobbi turned down the bed and made it up for Andrew. When she finished that, she was explaining to him what she had put and where when he tapped three times on the base of her skull, and Bobbi’s will disappeared, leaving behind only obedience.

“Bobbi, my pet, have you been practicing what I taught you?”

“Yes.” Bobbi replied. “I have mesmerized many people since I left your show, and left instructions in their minds as you instructed. Everyone who has come here has received the treatment.”

“Is there anyone here you can summon?” Andrew asked.

“Harv Newly is a guest here. He is married and has two sons, one ten and one five, and four daughters, twenty, eighteen, seventeen, and sixteen years old, respectively. I have seen pictures of his wife. She is beautiful. They married young. She is only thirty-five. All the staff is at my command, even my father. Harv is currently being pleasured by Paige and Sherry.”

“You must take me to them.” Andrew said. The mindless Bobbi led the way to where the orgy was happening. She stood at attention while Andrew took control of the situation, sending Harv back to his cabin and leading Sherry and Paige to where Bobbi stood. He took the three of them back to his cabin. At Andrew’s command, Bobbi took his penis in her mouth, bobbing mechanically on his shaft like a good fuckdoll, while Sherry and Paige went down on each other. Andrew patted Bobbi’s head. She came.

* * *

“Where have you been, Harv?” Sandra Newly asked. “You were supposed to be in yesterday.”

“I’m sorry, hon, I stayed an extra day at the Starlite Cabins.” Harv said, hanging his coat on the hook. “We really need to go up there for our next vacation. It’s very relaxing.”

“Well, since you’re so relaxed now, why don’t you...hey, what are you doing?” Harv had picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom.

“Didn’t you miss me?” Harv asked. “I missed you.” There was something in his eyes as she gazed into them. Something compelling...

* * *

Sandra Newly bobbed mindlessly on Andrew Guthrie’s cock. Her training had gone well. The Newly daughters knelt on the floor, their fingers circling their clits. Mrs. Newly would make a good replacement when Bobbi rejoined Andrew on the road. His favorite slave had been away too long, in his opinion. The Newly daughters, Paige, Sherry and Marie would make good additions to his growing cadre of stage assistants. Mr. Newly himself would become a slavecatcher, drawing in new slaves, and his sons would do likewise. Four new guests, whom Andrew had personally trained, would be taking the girls’ places in the Starlite Store.

Andrew blasted a wad of jizz down Sandra’s throat. She was turning out to be a great suckstress. She accepted her training well. Andrew patted Sandra’s head. She came.

End.