The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story of erotic mind control. The standard disclaimers apply: Anyone who disapproves of erotic fiction and/or mind control fiction, or who is under 18 (or whatever the local age of majority is), should not read further. No persons, institutions or situations in this story are intended to represent any actual persons, institutions or situations in real life. The author disavows in advance any responsibility for any attempt to carry out in real life any psychological manipulations suggested by anything depicted herein.

If you’re new to my work and you like this story, please take the time to look at some of my other erotic stories or my sci-fi comedy series The Malorky Journals at www.freelancejack.com Thanks for reading!

- Jack

The Stanfield Ireland Network

By Jack Davis, 2004

A bored, young Miss Julia Liecester let down her lustrous brown hair and took her glasses off from a long Friday at the office. She flicked on her computer, stretched, undid her C-cup bra and made herself comfortable as she waited for it to finish starting up, so she could find some entertainment. She had never regretted not getting a television for her ‘veg-time’ because even during recreation she preferred to use her mind at least a little. From what she heard about from other people, she wasn’t missing much either.

Her elegant powerful form tapped in the necessary commands to access her e-mail account. “Spam, spam, spam, spam, hello!” She thought to herself. The ‘hello’ was for one of the occasional e-mails from her old college friend Hayley.

Hayley had always been a sexual deviant, and had many erotic explorations under and behind her belt. Once in a while, Hayley would share some of her latest finds and discoveries with Julia. Julia hated to admit it, but some of those finds were really handy and exciting. This was one of those times.

“It has to be one of the strangest things I’ve ever done, but so help me I liked it.” The message started “It’s called the Stanfield Ireland Network. It’s like role-playing meets dating service, but more intense. You sign up for it, and someone comes over to hypnotize you for free. It feels really good but that’s just the start of it. While under, the hypnotists assigns you a key item, like a fake playing card like the eighteenth of diamonds, or a miniature lamp adorned with jewels. It’s something rare or unique that you won’t accidentally come across. After the trance, you don’t know what the item is until you see it again.

“After that the fun parts comes, because about a week later, you bump into someone who meets your match description, who will just mysteriously happen to have your key item. Once you see it, it’s something washes over you and takes control. After that, the guy with my item, a small wooden ball with black and white spirals burnt into it, took me home with him. It was so strange, he just sort of subtly flashed the ball at me as I walked by him in the supermarket.

“When we got to his place... well... I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on in my life!” and below was a link.

* * *

The link led to a website titled Stanfield Ireland Network Service, it looked like an online casino with respect to colour schemes and layout. There was a link from it stating ‘back’ so she knew this wasn’t the index page of the site. It was an ‘about’ page for clients wanted to know more about the network.

It stated that if she passed the screening process, she would be allowed to register her personal information and any fetish, person, or erotic fantasies that she had or wished to have. Soon after, a hypnotist would come by from one of the network’s local offices and ado their best to make it true, free of charge.

Pondering the possibilities tickled her in a way that made her spasm a bit. Something about it seemed far too good for Julia to believe, so she read the business part of the FAQ. From it she learned that the meeting with the hypnotist is just a primer, and is only to assign a client a ‘key item’ like the ones Hayley was talking about. After the meeting, what you want and what you’re willing to do is posted on another part of the site for people that meet you specifics to view and bid on your key item.

The person (most likely a man Julia decided) would usually be local, and would try to use the key item within a few days of purchase. The posthypnotics involved fade after a couple weeks to prevent anything from happening in the far future if they aren’t used.

Becoming slightly intrigued but still reserved about the whole idea, she then read the safety issues involved, they were good, really good. Perceiving the network as a stable, benevolent organization after reading the legally solid safety and privacy statements and disclaimers, she was already planning something for a one week ‘test-run’. She gave another spasm that scorched the surface of her long thighs with the tingling it caused.

The registration was quicker than she thought it would be. Somehow they already had access to her medical records and with those were automatically passed through screening. Filling in her wishes was sublime to her, she had had a vague idea of meeting some guy in a respectable profession for a night of fun, but the hand controlling the mouse had other ideas. Instead of one week, it chose a term of three months for the length of her fantasy. Under ‘desired orientation’, she put bisexual instead of straight.

Under ‘willing to’, she watched in a blurry serene amazement as her fingers put in things she couldn’t imagine Hayley doing, and in same cases flat-out couldn’t imagine. What she could imagine Hayley doing made her grin through her slack, slightly parted lips.

An hour of filling information and reading some of the scenarios offered passed. “Hayley’s must have been ‘Passing Stranger’” thought Julia. There were more creative ones like, “Alien Encounter”, “Living Dolly”, “Zombie/Vampire crossbreeding”, “Boyfriend Trade”, “Magic Furry-maker Wand” and “Body Switch”. Julia hadn’t picked any of those, but she couldn’t quite recall the name of the she had chosen.

After the hour was up, the egg timer she had set to keep herself from staying online all night rang. She quickly shut down her computer, went to bed and rapidly lost all lucidity to the land of nod.

* * *

Julia was just finishing up her correspondence work for Biology 206 when the hypnotist knocked on her apartment door. She quickly slipped into the pajamas laying near her for such an occasion and dashed to the door.

When Julia opened the door for him, she thought it was someone she knew but realized that it was not so. She assumed that her mistake was due to the recognition she saw in his face. Maybe she had met him before she kept thinking, she assumed that it wouldn’t hurt to ask, she did so.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” she asked after the standard greetings.

“Why yes Julia, you’re the one who referred Hayley to us. " Came the upbeat reply as if it were expected. She could have sworn that it was the other way around, but decided not to correct him.

“When shall we begin?” he asked gently.

“Now if you like, I’m not in the middle of anything important.”

“Excellent, " he removed a tape player from his case and turned it on to some relaxing ocean sounds “If you’d like to stretch and then rest yourself on your couch, we can get started.”

Julia laid down and felt as if she were gradually sinking into the furniture, sinking into a soft cushiony oblivion. She closed her eyes and imagined a candle flame. She then imagined a visual representation of each of her worries, troubles, and thoughts being cast into the tiny fire and being consumed by it.

The next thing the hypnotist had Julia do was relax each part of her body progressively from her sophisticated head through her smooth curved body to her elegant feet. She hummed a long sigh of pleasurable relief when this was done. She truly felt like she was sinking deeper, deeper into the couch now. Ever deeper, so deep, the hypnotist’s words were becoming her only thoughts, the only thoughts she needed, deeper. She became lost in the sway of the hypnotist’s words. To Julia, they were much more than words, they were her bliss of Nirvana, a Nirvana that she was thoughtlessly swimming in, floating in, deeper and sleepier and deeper.

Julia trotted home from the Tuesday’s work. All weekend and Monday she had been wide awake during the day and slept almost perfectly at night, and she felt great about it. Before getting out her yoga met for while, she spied a blinking light on her answering machine and checked the message behind it. It was a reminder about her dentist’s appointment tomorrow morning with Dr. Malcolm, her cute new dentist.

Thinking about the checkup, she called the office about it, had a quick dinner, skipped the yoga and went to the gym instead. She wanted to look good and sexy for tomorrow morning.

* * *

“Dr. Malcolm, your 9:30, Julia Liecester is here to see you.” The receptionist reported into the intercom. He smiled and returned to his crossword puzzle.

Ten minutes later, Julia was sitting in a big leather chair. She had a vague fear of dentists, especially ones new to her. This was exceptional, she wasn’t nervous at all. In fact, she was delighted to see Dr. Malcolm, or “Samantha” as she preferred to be called.

The girls greeted each other and Samantha explained to Julia how they may need to use a variation of ultrasound to test the bone density of her jaw. “This will probably cause some discomfort.” She warned.

The word ‘discomfort’ manifested itself impressively in Julia’s mind and she asked for some nitrous oxide to ease the pain.

Samantha smiled “I have something better for you” she ticked while she opened a drawer and with her back turned, removed a novelty pink syringe. “This little doozie will place you in a hypernesiac state that will make anything I tell you to bypass all working memory and plunge straight into long-term.

“That doesn’t sound like... oh... " The solid force and conviction in Julia’s voice sublimed into vapour at the sight of the syringe. Julia felt her body turn into a heavy rubber and sink into the chair limply. Her mind liquefied and dribbled soothingly out her ears. She’d didn’t mind, she wouldn’t need it.

“My Jewel, how deep in trance are you?” Samantha commanded of her. She was waving the syringe around, biting the tip. The way she sat forbade the formal dentist’s outfit to hide the grand and lush figure within it.

“Very deep.”

Samantha noted that it had been a while since Julia was in her chair and that some things weren’t as automatic as they once were. She flipped her long black hair to the angle that would let her dazed patient see the sublime emerald peacock tint to it. She tried again “Very deep, what?”

“Very deep, Mistress Samantha.” They both smiled, for different reasons.

“Excellent, " Dr. Samantha Malcolm placed a breathing mask on Julia and turned on the nitrous oxide. “take a long deep breath of this and continue falling deeper and deeper into trance.”

After in looked as if the last of Julia’s will had been blissfully exhaled away, Samantha took the mask off and told her newly returned pet to stand up. She led her out the back door and into her car. Neither of the girls had anywhere to be for another three hours so some fun was in order.

* * *

At home, Samantha ‘awoke’ the man that had been her robot for the last few weeks from the mat where he was laying. He put his calculations on hold, disconnected from Stanfield Ireland network, removed his headgear and stood to attention.

He was a fantastic specimen among men. He could even be fully enjoyed thanks to Mistress Samantha’s hypnotic libido control programmed into him. A surgically inserted contraceptive to make pills and condoms unnecessary didn’t hurt either. Edward was programmed to work out by doing various exercises such as lifts, aerobics and contortions for two hours each day. He ate a perfectly balanced diet, with only a minor offset from time when Samantha wanted some food related fun. He even kept the house clean. Any time lest was spent performing calculations for the S.I.N. mainframe. All this while Dr. Malcolm was away, because he served a much different purpose when she was around. It was Edward’s robotic fantasy come true.

The plan for Samantha’s Jewel was similar. Seeing that she had three months to program her as she wished, she focused on the morning. “Edward, prime her up while I get changed. I went her good and wet by the by the time I’m in my special body suit.”

Julia sat emotionless and dumbfounded until glistening muscle clad Edward and the buff yet regal blessings endowed upon the whole of his body approached the bed she was sitting on. Somehow knowing what to do, she popped back to life, a life of fun, a life as a Samantha’s Jewel again.

The end.