The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking Angie

Part Twelve

“We’re going to my ship, Vizcondesa,” her abductor told her. “You have a much better chance of making it in one piece if you hold on.”

She’d forgotten his arm was already around her. She glanced back at her own ship. There was no sign of her stepparents or the servants. None of the crew were anywhere nearby, and—as far as she could tell—no one had even seen her.

“Oh well,” the pirate said. He prepared to leap. She felt herself losing balance, and grabbed on for dear life as they swung.

She looked down, then wished she hadn’t. The sea was tumbling beneath them, frigid and hostile... she was starting to slip...

And then they were on the pirate ship.

“Ahoy!” her abductor yelled. Standing so close to him hurt her ears, and she let go... then staggered back, for she was still giddy. She almost tripped over a cannon.

“Let’s move!” he was shouting. Incredibly, the pirates turned and fled back toward the ship.

Stunned, the crew chased after them. And there was her stepfather, running too...

Her abductor stared at the man in recognition, then drew a pistol. Angelisa gasped. She hadn’t even seen the holster. He was aiming...

“NO!” she cried, and launched herself toward him.

The shot fired... and she knocked her abductor over, seconds too late.

They both fell to the deck. He cushioned her fall, and yelled another curse as he landed on his elbow. In a panic, Angelisa pulled herself up and looked at the other ship.

She saw a board crash down upon the Conde’s head. Her stepfather collapsed on the deck, senseless. The buccaneer hadn’t been aiming to kill, she realized.

Now pirates were crowding around her. Her abductor rose, rubbing his elbow. Angelisa shrank back.

“Arrrgh... take us out of here, best speed!” she heard someone cry with a faint accent. The crowd parted for a black-bearded man she had not seen before. “West!” he shouted over his shoulder; he was the one she’d heard barking the order.

“Aye, Captain!” someone shouted.

The bearded man nodded. “Well done, Claudan.”

Her abductor was still rubbing his elbow. “Thank you, Captain.”

The captain looked him up and down. “Best get that looked at, lad,” he said.

Lad?!

Black-beard looked at Angelisa and grinned. “She’ll be safe whilst ye’re with the doc, mate,” he said. “Claudan, she’s your responsibility, so into your cabin she goes, aye?”

The pirates shared a hearty laugh.

“Aye,” her abductor said, managing a chuckle.

The next thing the Vizcondesa knew, she was being hounded toward the stern, and thrown into a cabin. She fell to her knees, but rose, pushed against the door... and heard the lock click.

Angelisa sighed, resting against the locked door. She looked around herself, blinking, as her eyes adjusted to the dark. The cabin was small, but larger than the one she’d been taken from. There was a bed, a globe, a table... and lots of cupboards. They were latched, but not locked.

Overcome by curiosity, the Vizcondesa opened one, and found...

Books.

Pirates read?!

Going from cupboard to cupboard, she examined the collection, each book more surprising than the last. The Iliad, the Odyssey, the Aeneid, the Divine Comedy, the Bible, the Canterbury Tales, the Morte D’Arthur...

Angelisa heard the lock click, and she spun around to see the door open.

In walked her abductor, who carefully shut the door behind him. She heard the lock click again.

That doesn’t make any sense, Angelisa thought. “You let them lock you in?”

“You should examine the door more carefully, Vizcondesa,” he said. Incredibly, the man walked into the room, sat down on the bed, and took his boots off. “The door can be locked from either direction, but there is only one key, and at the moment, I haven’t got it.”

She looked at him. In another place and time, he might have been handsome. “You’re not the captain,” she stated.

“Very good, Vizcondesa.”

“Who are you, then?”

He smiled whimsically at her. How she would like to wipe that nonchalant grin off his face...

“I’m the first mate,” he explained. “You probably heard my name already: it’s Claudan.”

“I’ve never heard of you.”

He shrugged. “That’s not surprising.”

“You might as well let me go,” the Vizcondesa informed him. “As much as I hate to admit this, my stepfather despises me. So he won’t pay a ransom, and I’m worth nothing to you.”

“Well, you’re about half right,” the mate said. “Your dolt of a stepfather does hate you, and he won’t pay a ransom, but you’re still worth a lot to me—er, us.” He indicated the chair with a glance. “Would you like to sit down?”

“I’m content to stand.”

“Suit yourself,” he said, “though I wouldn’t want to stand wearing that awful bodice any longer than I had to.”

Damn him, he had a point—though why didn’t he mention her high heeled shoes? That’s what she would have done...

Then she realized her feet were perfectly comfortable. She flexed her toes, and realized for the first time that her shoes were gone. They must have fallen off when she was unconscious.

“All right, then,” Angelisa asked. “If you don’t want my stepfather’s gold, what do you want?”

“Information,” he told her.

The Vizcondesa stared at the pirate like he’d lost his mind. “But... but I don’t know anything,” she sputtered. “My stepfather fired my tutors as soon as my mother died, and when he married my stepmother he refused to let me out of the chateau!”

Claudan nodded. “You may be aware that your stepfather is one of the richest wine merchants on the Spanish coast?”

Angelisa nodded dumbly.

“He wasn’t always rich,” the mate explained. “In fact, he was quite broke until he married your mother, but your family’s money bailed him out. Then when he married your stepmother, he gained control of some of the Burgos vineyards to add to his collection.”

The Vizcondesa stared at him.

“You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“Hmm. Well, briefly,” he explained, “the Conde used your money to bail out his bankrupt vineyards, then to expand his empire across Spain. And now he’s almost seized a foothold into the French and Italian markets as well.”

“What does that have to do with me? With pirates?”

Claudan looked at her, his expression unreadable. “How do you think he’s going to get that foothold?” he asked.

Angelisa struggled to remember what her tutors had taught her about economics. “Well, he’s got the capital...”

The mate nodded.

“The easiest way to get started would be to acquire an existing... oh my god. The Chevalier d’Elba.”

“Exactly.”

“But I don’t get it,” the Vizcondesa said. “I still don’t see what’s in it for you. How does kidnapping me get you gold? You are pirates, right? You do want treasure?”

The mate grinned. “Quite. Well, you see, Vizcondesa, there are certain parties along the Riviera who don’t want a Spanish count encroaching on their market.”

“They hired you!” Angelisa exclaimed. “You’re not going to steal gold... you’re going to get paid it!” Claudan nodded, still smiling. “So, by kidnapping me, you prevent my stepfather from forming an alliance with Elba!”

But Claudan shook his head. “The alliance is already in place, I’m afraid. You’re just the icing on the cake. Your stepfather will just have to pay the Chevalier a higher percentage... which will be in wines, of course.”

“Then why do it?”

“Did you want to marry the Chevalier d’Elba?”

Marry a man she’d never met? Heavens no. Angelisa shook her head.

“Didn’t think so,” Claudan agreed. “And you don’t know the half of it. Aside from being a sadist, the only way Elba has avoided excommunication is that he’s the current record-holder for purchase of indulgences.”

Ugh. No, she hadn’t known that. Angelisa decided to take the mate up on his offer, and sat down.

“Still,” she said after a while, “if the deal’s already in place, you can’t have been doing this out of the goodness of your heart!”

“Perhaps my sense of justice was outraged,” Claudan suggested. “Cartagena’s buying an alliance with your money, and selling you into slavery to sweeten the deal. That’s disgusting.”

He was right; the idea was turning her stomach. Still...

“I know how the world works,” Angelisa said. “Even if you’re not motivated by greed—and I’m not saying I believe you—the rest of you pirates couldn’t be acting out of generosity.”

Claudan shrugged. “You’ve got a point, Vizcondesa,” he admitted. “We’ll need to do more than kidnap you to satisfy our employers.”

Employers? Angelisa thought. Had the pirates approached several wine merchants? Or been approached by several? Or had one approached them, leading them to offer their services to others?

“We’re going to disrupt your stepfather’s entire operation,” the pirate explained. “Steal his ships’ cargo, sell the wine on the black market, that sort of thing. And that’s why we kidnapped you: we need your help. Anyway, when it comes down to it, it’s actually your money—so you’d be helping us get some of your own back.”

“What makes you think I could help you, even if I wanted to?” Angelisa asked. “It’s not as if my stepfather included me in his business dealings.”

“Well, let me get this straight,” Claudan said. “As a matter of form, you had to eat dress dinners with your stepparents, right?”

She nodded.

“And they discussed wine shipments at those dinners, right?”

“Yes, and?”

“The Conde didn’t let you speak at those dinners, right?”

How the devil did the pirate know that? Angelisa started feeling nervous again, but managed to nod.

“When you weren’t speaking... you listened.”

Her eyes widened. “I wasn’t paying attention... even if I understood the business, which I don’t.”

“Ah, but I can help you remember.” Claudan leaned forward, dark eyes shining. “With a little help, you’ll probably remember a LOT about how his shipping works.”

Angelisa pondered it, then shook her head.

“No.”

That seemed to surprise him. “Why not? It’s not as if you had control of your money back in Cartagena, and you certainly weren’t going to get it in Elba. Why not help us steal some of it back? You’ll get a share, which is more than your stepfather was going to give you. Your parents’ money should have been yours. It would be, if your bastard of a stepfather hadn’t commandeered it.”

“There’s no reason for you to keep your word,” Angelisa told him. “Once I’ve helped you as much as I can, your shipmates will throw me overboard.” She was careful not to implicate him specifically. Let him think he’d earned her trust.

“Not if you’re—” Claudan began, then stopped. There was a pause, but Angelisa did not speak. She could tell he was thinking something—but what?

Finally he sighed, and opened a desk drawer. “I suppose I’ll have to find another means of persuading you.”

Her skin crawled, although his voice had been completely normal and gentle. What did he have in mind—the plank?

The mate pulled a thick blue candle from the drawer, and placed it in front of him. Next came flint and steel.

“What is this—you’re going to burn me?” Angelisa said defiantly. With a candle? This was absurd!

He looked up at her as he struck the flint and lit the candle. “I suppose you have no reason to believe me, Vizcondesa,” he said quietly. “But I have no interest in harming you. None whatsoever.”

“You’ve kidnapped me!”

“I prefer the term ‘liberated,’” Claudan replied, and smiled with his eyes, if not his mouth. “Now indulge me for a moment, and look at the candle flame.”

“Why?” Angelisa asked.

“Just humor me,” Claudan said softly. “This is actually a very special candle, one that I acquired in from gypsies in Provence. I only burn it on very special occasions.”

“Like kidnappings?” the Vizcondesa asked.

“Actually, no, never burned it at a kidnapping before,” the mate shrugged. “I am especially fond of the lavender scent. There are times when I get out the candle without burning it just to appreciate its scent... I close my eyes and inhale its sweetness, letting the scent relax me... and I find the more I breathe in its scent, the more relaxed I become. It helps me to focus after a hard day, helps me concentrate on the future so I don’t dwell in the past. I breathe in thoughts of tomorrow, breathing out thoughts of yesterday... let the sweet scent relax me... and it’s even more effective when the candle is lit. Of course, I only light it on special occasions.”

Claudan’s voice had become low and soft, calming and soothing. It almost sounds like he’s trying to seduce me, Angelisa thought... but he’d have to be insane to think THAT would work. He was crafty, yes; arrogant, yes; seductive, no.

Angelisa found herself looking at the candle flame. Actually, it is easy to look at, she thought. And it wouldn’t be all THAT bad if Claudan did seduce her. For a vagabond and a criminal, he isn’t un-handsome.

“The more I breathe in,” Claudan continued, “the more relaxed I become, relaxed and comfortable, comfortable and open. Relaxing allows me such clarity of thought. Once the candle is lit I cannot stop myself from focusing and relaxing, letting my consciousness focus down to the very point of the candle flame. I find the more I gaze into the flame the more relaxed I become, and the more comfortable I get the easier it is to focus on the flame and on the thoughts of tomorrow.”

It actually works, Angelisa thought. It is easy to focus on the flame and to relax...

“And tension leaves your body with each breath, more tension leaving your body the more you relax... and your body relaxes all by itself, a simple effect of staring at the candle flame and breathing in the sweet scent of lavender...”

And it’s easy to listen to him talk, Angelisa thought as she settled into the chair. Funny, it’s like he’s trying to do something to me... but what could he do just by talking? The chloroform wore off hours ago.

“Focusing completely on the candle flame now, the patterns of its dance holding all of your attention. You find that you can’t look away, because you’re so relaxed and comfortable you don’t want to look away...”

Feels like he’s up to something, Angelisa pondered. Her thoughts followed his words, and her eyes locked onto the dancing candle flame. But what could he possibly be doing? She was an educated woman, and this was the Renaissance, after all.

“You are focused on my voice, and my words carry you along on this gentle rhythm. There’s no need to worry, no need to fret, you are becoming more comfortable and relaxed with each breath...”

“Are you a wizard?” Angelisa said softly.

“Don’t I wish,” Claudan replied. “If I were a wizard, I could have just waved a magic wand the first time I saw you and rescued you that way... brought you to a place where you’d be cherished and safe forever... but I’m just me, and I have to work hard to make you safe, and hope that I’m successful in helping you relax and feel comfortable with me, help you relax and feel more and more comfortable...”

Angelisa was vaguely aware of Claudan stealing around the room and sitting down behind her. She felt the gentle touch of his hands in her hair as he began to take down the elaborate, heavy, uncomfortable network of pins and combs that had held her hair up. There must be hundreds of them. That’s actually rather nice of him, she thought. Not that he could possibly be doing this for her benefit, certainly, but she would enjoy it while she could.

“And with each pin I remove, you become more and more relaxed... with every word you become more and more comfortable... and you find your body is completely relaxed now, relaxed and heavy...” He continued, taking the pins and combs out one by one, and she began to lose track of his words.

“And the day has been so full of adventure, you find yourself just wanting to curl up and relax... it would be so comforting to let yourself go into a gentle sleep... you are safe and comfortable, and nothing will ever hurt you again...”

The pins were mostly gone now. Angelisa wanted to feel her soft hair on the bare skin of her back, but that confounded dress was still on. She couldn’t even summon the effort to shake out her hair, for she was so tired...

“And you are so tired, relaxed and comfortable, that you’re beginning to feel sleepy, and your eyelids are getting heavy... your eyelids are becoming droopy, so heavy with fatigue, they long to close...”

Angelisa felt her eyelids drooping, like they were far, far heavier than they should be, like heavy weights were dragging them down.

“Heavier and heavier, your eyes closing, closing for good as you become more and more relaxed and drift off into a gentle sleep... a sweet sleep where you are completely safe...”

Angelisa’s head began to nod as Claudan began to unlace her bodice.

“Heavy and sleepy, heavy and sleepy, and when I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep sleep... a very deep, comfortable sleep...”

His fingers snapped, and she felt sleep finally overtake her, the most comfortable sleep she’d ever known... and she sunk backwards into Claudan’s arms.

She felt the buccaneer undo her dress, and peel the horrible thing off her tired limbs. She was so grateful to be rid of it, even if she was clad in only her undergarments in front of a pirate.

She felt him lifting her tiny body and carrying her to the bed, laying her down... and then lying down beside her, taking her into his arms.

“Come closer to me?” the mate whispered in her ear, and she felt her body going to him. His arms went around her, and she relaxed into his embrace. It was easy and natural to be in Claudan’s arms, like they were made for each other.

“I may never get the chance to tell you this when you’re awake,” the young pirate was telling her. She felt herself smile, because she wanted to learn all about him, learn all his secrets, this man whose wonderful voice she could get lost in... the voice she somehow WAS lost in.

“I learned all about you when our ship stopped in Cartagena,” the mate whispered. “When we were approached to steal the Conde’s wine I knew you could be the key to it all... the way your stepfather spent all the money that should be yours, and kept you a prisoner in your own house... so I knew we had to abduct you. I told my plan to the captain, and he sent me to find how it could be done.

“I remember when I saw you... I never knew such beauty could exist on earth... I knew I had to take you away from there. Whether you could feel the same way about me or not, I had to get you out of there.”

She felt his hands in her hair, caressing her. Oh, he knew just how to touch her.

“Vizcondesa Angelisa,” he said... she smiled at his use of her Christian name... “Vizcondesa, think about your stepfamily. Have they ever treated you with love?”

“No,” she found herself admitting.

“Have they treated you with honor and respect?”

“No,” she said honestly.

“Do you want to regain what is rightfully yours?”

Well, when he put it that way... “Yes,” she conceded.

“Let me help you, Angelisa,” he said. “Let me help you and let me love you.”

Oh, she could love him if he could make her feel this relaxed again... but it was more than that, she realized, more than just the wonderful sleepy spell he’d put on her mind. He had done all this because he wanted her, and not just because he wanted justice for her, but because he thought she was beautiful.

“Join us, Angelisa,” Claudan was whispering in her ear. “Join us... let yourself want to join us... you wish to join us, don’t you?”

She did, but...

“What’s stopping you from accepting my offer, Vizcondesa?”

“Can you promise what the rest of the crew will do?” she asked him. Her eyes were still closed tight, but she could feel his warm body and snuggled up to him anyway. “Once I’ve told you all I can remember, they’ll throw me overboard.”

“No they won’t,” Claudan promised. “I’ll protect you... and so will they, if you’re my wife.”

She giggled in her sleep. “That’s a little fast, Claudan, we just met today.”

“Just think about it,” he whispered in her ear. “Think about it. Do you have any other concerns?”

She shook her head against his warm chest.

“Awake, Vizcondesa.” Claudan snapped his fingers.

Angelisa opened her eyes, to find herself atop the bed in the cabin, and lying in a pirate’s arms.

She rolled over to get a better look at him. His skin was tanned from sun and wind. Wavy and wild, his hair fell down almost to his shoulders. His shirt was gone, but he was still wearing ragged breeches.

Breeches... she glanced down at herself, and realized she was only wearing her undergarments. But at least she was free from that awful dress and the tight bodice, and her hair was unbound.

She shook her head, feeling her long soft hair all around her. She sat up, smiling, and ran her hand through it, massaging her scalp with her fingers. Then she fluffed her hair around her with both hands, and sighed contentedly as it fell down loosely over her arms and back, flowing down to her waist.

She smiled down at the pirate. “I don’t believe this,” she said honestly.

His dark brown eyes looked up at her. “Believe what, Vizcondesa?”

“That you persuaded me to become a pirate,” she said.

Claudan grinned.

“Or that you’re in love with me,” she added, and his smile vanished.

“Blimey, I should have told you to forget that part,” he said, sitting up. “Vizcondesa...”

“Angelisa,” she corrected him, raising a finger. “Frankly, Claudan, I don’t know how you made me so relaxed around you, but truthfully you’re the only person I’ve ever known who’s cared about me for myself—at least, who wasn’t a parent.”

The mate let out the breath he was holding.

“Given that, yesterday, I was about to be forced into marriage with the Chevalier d’Elba, I find your suit to be infinitely more appealing,” she continued. “Now, I will need some time to consider, but—”

And then the pirate pulled her down into his arms, and their lips met. Angelisa gasped, for his lips were so loving and soft as they touched hers, and she began to tremble at the love and affection she found therein, and the simple pleasure of lips touching. She wanted to giggle, she wanted to dance, she wanted to shout for joy and run around in the rain as their lips parted and touched each other again, kissing and playing. Oh, kissing was so wonderful and full of love! Angelisa pulled back for a moment, then realized she wanted to kiss the pirate more. Goodness, she was kissing a pirate, and she wanted more of it! His arms were sliding around her. She thought she had never felt so much love since her parents died, but this was so much different because he was a man and she was a woman, and she felt desire and need for him inside her body in a way she’d never known before, and by heaven, his kisses were so incredible. She wanted more and she needed more; she kissed him more aggressively now, and suddenly his tongue darted out and touched her own, and she didn’t understand what was going on but her whole body was shaking and it felt so amazingly good... and then their lips were parted, and it was so easy, and their tongues touched again, and there again her body trembled and her skin was covered in gooseflesh, and then their lips closed around each other and their tongues licked each other and danced together...

“Dios mio,” she panted.

Claudan was nodding, love in his eyes and bewilderment on his face. “That WAS amazing,” he agreed.

“You can ask me now,” Angelisa told him.

“Ask you...?”

“Propose to me.”

Claudan looked baffled, then suddenly understood what she’d said. He leaped off the bed, and knelt on the cabin floor. Angelisa sat up, facing him, and he looked up at her, eyes burning with love, and asked Angelisa, Vizcondesa of Cartagena, for her hand...

And Angelisa, realizing that she didn’t need anyone’s permission, accepted, and placed her hand in his. And then Claudan stood up and lifted her in his arms and spun her around, kissing her, and the Vizcondesa, with a squeal of delight, kissed back...

She giggled as the pirate lay down on the bed, and he pulled her into his arms, on top of him. They rubbed noses and laughed as they kissed.

“How do you feel?” he asked, running his fingers through her long, loose, soft hair.

“Fabulous,” she admitted. She basked in the taste of his kisses on her lips and the feeling of his hands in her hair.

“Claudan,” she murmured, but she couldn’t speak, for his lips were touching hers so sensually! The pirate sat up on the bed, drew her into his lap so she was facing him, and kissed his way downwards, from her chin, down to her neck, on her bosom, to her breasts. She titled her head back limply, treasuring the sensations. One of his hands was cradling her neck, and the other rested on the small of her back, holding her gently to him. His kisses were gentle and tender on her breasts. She was getting excited; she felt her nipples go to him, felt her body become lucid and heavy. Time seemed to slow down, and she felt every touch, every caress, as he kissed and sucked heavily on her breasts. She’d never known she could feel this good... she wanted to claw at his back and nuzzle him with her lips. She wanted this to go on forever.

“Claudan?” she managed.

“Angelisa?” he murmured, making her name sound like a caress.

“This isn’t my... you won’t find...” she stammered. Maybe she should have mentioned this before he’d proposed? But now they were betrothed, and their bodies were moving together, closer and closer. She remembered to peel his shirt off over his head.

“This isn’t your first time?” Claudan murmured, laying her down on her back and kissing her stomach and her thighs. “That doesn’t bother me, Vizcondesa.” She felt the blood rushing to her head, and closed her eyes. Her arms and legs were trembling.

“Oh, no, it is,” she gasped. “It’s just... I was horseback riding, and I...”

Claudan chuckled, unlaced her undergarments, then kissed his way between her legs. Before she even had time to enjoy her nakedness, she suddenly felt new, wonderful sensations grip her. She moaned in exquisite pleasure.

“Don’t worry, mon amour,” he whispered, and caressed her clitoris with his tongue. His lips were touching her in such amazing places... her promised’s lips... she was betrothed. Under his heavy kisses she felt herself growing hot, wet, full of love and lust and desire.

“It’s probably easier this way anyway,” he added. She laughed, and felt her whole body prickle with love and need.

“I never knew this could feel so good,” she breathed. She felt an urging, a stirring, a wanting, a need inside her, and it was so new—but she knew exactly what it meant, that she wanted him inside her.

Claudan was sitting up, and pulled her to him, and she was on his lap again. She felt his manhood lusting for her through his undergarments, and giggled, sliding them down his legs and pulling them off. They were naked together, and she rubbed her body against hers, feeling his wonderful soft flesh...

And there was his cock, hard for her, ready for her, longing for her. She knew exactly where it belonged. She leaned forward and kissed him, and his arms went around her and she laughed as he leaned back, giggled as she fell into his arms on top of him. Her hips touched his; she felt so hot and damp and full of need.

She laughed. “Like this?” she asked, squirming on top of him.

Claudan nodded, and though his eyes were locked on hers, she saw a wildness within, a desperation. She took his cock in her hand. He gasped; the world seemed still for a moment, and suddenly she was aware of herself as Angie, and Claude was underneath her, gazing at her with love and passion. “You sure?” he asked.

“Yes,” she breathed, nodding... and then Angelisa saw Claudan ache at her touch. His body was hot, desperate for hers; and with a deep breath, she slid him inside her.

Oh, oh heavens, thought the Vizcondesa, unsure whether she had spoken aloud or not. Ohhhhh! He fit, he fit so well, he fit perfectly, like he was made for her. She was gasping, her mouth was hanging open... and then Claudan cupped her cheek in his hand, and pulled her down to him. They kissed... and she knew somehow what to do, and flexed her hips, riding him. Up and down they moved together, back and forth they rocked... and the pirate’s hands caressed her the whole time, his arms around her, his wonderful deep eyes reassuring her, his arms holding her safe...

And she felt her body starting to tremble, like their first kiss but so much more powerful. Her legs clamped around him, she was shaking, her body was sweating and catching fire and she cried out...

And Claudan was holding her, holding her tightly and desperately as she felt his warmth inside her, his heat rising, his body shaking, his feverish dampness touching her deep inside.

He held her, for minutes or hours.

And then they searched through his clothes, and found a shirt for her—one that could pass for a blouse. She slid on a pair of his breeches that were long enough to be pants for her. He put on a shirt, and slid an arm around her shoulders as hers went around her waist... and then they emerged from the cabin to find the entire crew of pirates waiting, and they cheered and applauded as Claudan kissed her, and her long hair blew in the sea breeze, and she knew she was free.

* * *

Angie heard Claude snap his fingers, and she opened her eyes. Claude was lying beside her, his eyes shining with love for her. Feeling like she was grinning from ear to ear, Angie snuggled up to him, enjoying the feel of his naked, warm body against hers. “That was incredible,” she said, and turned to pull the sheet up...

Then realized it wasn’t her sheet.

She looked around in bewilderment, and realized they were in Claude’s bed, in his dorm room. Roger was nowhere to be seen, thank goodness.

“What are we doing here?” she asked, and looked down at her boyfriend, furrowing her brows. “How did we get here?”

“Well, mostly we walked, but I did carry you a bit,” the psych major said.

Angie stared at him. “You mean... we walked halfway across campus with me in a trance?”

He nodded.

She gazed at him in disbelief.

“But what if... what if...” She trailed off. What if someone had seen them? Well, they wouldn’t know she’d been hypnotized. If anything had gone wrong, Claude would have snapped her out of it in an instant.

She trusted him.

“You did say...” he began, the worry obvious in his voice.

She laughed, shaking her head in resignation, and ran her hand through his sexy dark hair. “You were careful, right?”

“Oh yeah,” he said earnestly.

Angie gave him her most enticing smile, and started exploring his body with her hands. “Any chance of Roger coming back?”

“Nah, he said he was going dancing tonight, or something.”

Angie lowered herself onto him. “In that case, let’s make love again,” she whispered in his ear.

“You’re not mad?”

“Do I sound mad?” she asked, and started nibbling on his neck.