The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stage Hypnosis

Nick had been doing his after-hours hypnosis show for years and had managed to build up something of a reputation. He had two slots per week at the Janus Club, which paid well enough that he was able to get by moderately well from that combined with his part-time work as a telemarketer. His manager at the telemarketing firm was always asking him to consider taking up a full-time position due to his natural talent for the work but Nick had little interest. He was able to use a gentle form of hypnosis, really more like induced suggestibility than actual entrancement, on the people he called and convince them to spend money on things they wouldn’t otherwise get, which meant his commission-tied pay from part-time work was plenty, and it gave him time to work on material for his shows, which were his true passion.

Nick had been a hypnosis fetishist for as long as he could remember. He had certainly had an interest in hypnosis since before he became interested in sex, and once his sexual impulses started to develop they seemed to tie themselves up with his interest in hypnosis. So, when Nick went to college he decided to major in psychology in order to learn the art of hypnosis, and when the economy tanked just as he left college he decided to use his skills in some stand-up acts in the hopes of earning some money that way. As time passed his stand-up material became more risqué and as one thing led to another, Nick found himself with recurring slots as a kind of erotic hypnosis comedian.

His performances were pretty male-gazey, he couldn’t deny it. He hypnotised women to strip whenever certain music was played, give lap dances to male audience members, and make out with their female friends on stage. Maybe it was a little sexist but it’s what his audience wanted from him, and plenty of women continued to show up and even volunteer to take part. And it’s not like he would ever do anything unethical. Lots of guys would come up to him after shows and ask him to turn their girlfriend or boss or whoever into a mindless sex slave, and Nick always told them that that was neither possible nor right. Even the guys who just said they were jealous of Nick cause he could have any woman he wanted made him uncomfortable, and more often than not he would tell them that it’d be messed up to hypnotise someone to date you or have sex with you. He was an entertainer and a salesman, not a creep.

But he knew that deep down the reason these guys and their comments bothered him is because he wasn’t much different from them. He often wondered how far he could take things with a woman, whether he could get her to have sex with him or beyond that become his adoring love slave. The idea of it turned him on so much, and he would often get off to fantasies about it, either his own or in fetish porn.

Eventually, he knew, he would come across a woman that would make the temptation too strong for him and he would have to try to hypnotise her and test his luck, see if he could really make someone have sex with him. Part of him wanted it to happen, but another part of him worried that if he realised that he could do it then he simply wouldn’t be able to stop himself from doing it over and over. And again, there was a part of him wanted that to happen too.

His show was booked, as it always was, for 10pm on a Friday, which had turned into a rainy night so Nick wasn’t expecting to draw a huge crowd. When he peeked out from behind the curtain shortly before his set was due to begin, he was surprised to see the club was almost full of people sitting at their tables waiting for him to start. He was also delighted to note that there were more women than men in the club, probably a ratio of about 60:40, which always made his work that bit easier.

Then, while scanning the crowd, he saw her.

The moment he laid eyes on her he knew that he wouldn’t be able to help himself from hypnotising her, attempting to sleep with her, and even trying to make her into his sex slave. She was truly stunning: her facial features were sharp and well-defined, yet somehow soft and welcoming; her hair was jet black and perfectly straight down the back and tucked behind her ears. She was wearing a gold sequined dress that was fitted tight against a body most women would kill for. Her breasts were large but not so large as to droop, they were firm and luscious. She was seated at an angle to Nick so he could make out her round and ample ass attached to long, smooth, and utterly flawless legs. The skirt of her dress ended hallway between her knees and her hips, and its short sleeves barely covered more than an inch of her arms.

Nick had been staring at this woman so intently, taking in every iota of her beauty, that he almost didn’t realise that his opener was calling him onto the stage for his act. He hastily attempted to compose himself, trying to look cool and confident as he walked on stage, knowing that the most beautiful woman he had ever seen was watching as he did so. If he wanted to hypnotise her—and he did, he knew this without a doubt—and to become his adoring sex pet through his hypnosis—again, despite earlier ethical qualms, Nick knew that this is what he wanted—then he needed to exude an aura of confidence and control.

The start of the show went pretty well, Nick cracked a few jokes and made some innuendos, the kind of stuff that made the audience feel relaxed and eased them into the more explicit sexual material that was about to come up. It was all just filling time for Nick though, because the only thing that he cared about was getting an audience volunteer. If that bombshell of a woman volunteered then he could implant triggers surreptitiously to take her back under whenever he wanted, then do to her all the perverted things his mind could conjure.

When the time came, Nick’s heart leapt to see the woman had put her hand up to volunteer as a hypnotic subject—this was his chance. He called her up on stage and stared slack-jawed as she moved elegantly up the small stairs, her dress glittering with every movement. Nick tried to compose himself but only found himself still staring at this stunning beauty as she faced him on stage.

He shook his head softly, hoping that the audience didn’t notice how flustered he felt, and cleared his throat.

“Thank you greatly for volunteering,” he said, cursing himself internally for the ridiculous phrasing. “Tell us, what’s your name, darling?”

“My name is Tessa,” was her response, offered with a bright and warm smile. By now Nick had gotten a good look at her eyes and they were the cherry on top of the cake that was Tessa’s astonishing face and body. Her eyes were a deep, dark blue, almost purple. So deep that Nick felt like he could stare into them all night and never get tired of looking.

Again, Nick had to compose himself. He had to get her into a trance, that was what the audience was waiting for and what Nick was excited about. Hell, Tessa had volunteered to go into trance, so it was what she was waiting for too.

He took out his pocket watch and placed it in front of Tessa’s eyes, her stunningly beautiful eyes… Her eyes were staring directly into his, giving him, a stare which had a powerful effect. Nick could barely remember the routine with her staring into his eyes like that. He felt compelled to return her stare but doing so made it harder to concentrate on his performance.

“Now… Tessa,” he began, stammering. “I want you to follow the pocket watch as it swings back and forth.”

Nick was relieved when Tessa maintained eye contact with him. Her eyes were so beautiful, he decided that they were her best feature, and that was a serious achievement on a woman like Tessa.

Tessa’s eyes continued to bore into Nick’s soul as he tried to continue with the induction.

“As the watch… swings back and forth, you… you may find yourself… you…” Nick had lost track of what he was saying halfway through saying it. It was so hard to focus while staring into Tessa’s eyes.

“You may find that you are becoming very relaxed,” Nick continued. “And as you become… more and more relaxed…”

“Stop,” said Tessa, the word cutting through Nick’s stumbling sentence like the incontrovertible order that it absolutely was. Nick was perfectly silent, but his arm was still raised with the pocket watch losing the momentum of its swing.

“Put that ridiculous watch away,” Tessa said, and Nick promptly tucked it into his jacket pocket.

“Now, tell me truthfully,” Tessa continued, “what were you intending to do with me if I fell into a trance?”

Nick felt an absolute compulsion to tell her the truth and did so without hesitation.

“On stage I would get you to dance erotically for the crowd. I would also implant triggers to make you fall back into trance whenever I wanted you to. Then I would use those triggers after the show and take you home to have sex with me. I wanted to make you into my devoted love slave.”

It felt so good to tell Tessa the truth, just like she told him to do. The crowd were shocked but Nick didn’t notice, all that mattered was this perfect woman in front of him and doing whatever she commanded.

“Such a naughty boy,” Tessa scolded. Her words cut into Nick like a burning hot knife; how could he ever have wanted something that displeased Tessa like that?

“How many other women have you done that to, either on stage or off?” she asked.

“None! I only ever wanted you this badly,” was Nick’s response.

“Well aren’t you sweet,” Tessa said teasingly. She reached out and stroked his face as she said it, leaving Nick feeling a profound sense of contentment that he had pleased this utter Goddess.

“Why don’t you kneel before me?” said Tessa. Nick took it as a command rather than a question and promptly dropped to his knees, still staring upwards in hopes of keeping his gaze upon Tessa’s remarkable eyes.

To Nick’s disappointment, Tessa turned away, breaking eye contact with him and looking instead out into the audience that Nick had temporarily forgotten. He continued to stare up at her as she spoke to the crowd, who were greatly enjoying the reversal of fortune depicted for them on stage.

“Now Nick here certainly is a charmer, ladies and gentlemen,” said Tessa to her audience, causing Nick’s heart to rise once again, “but I am still a little sore that he wanted to turn me into his sex slave. So—and I only want to hear from the ladies on this—what should I do? Should I let him go, or should I keep him as my sex slave instead?”

The cheers coming from the female portion of the crowd made it clear that their preference was for the latter, and Nick desperately wanted Tessa to follow their advice.

“I’m tempted to keep him, but I think I’d like to know whether he’ll be of any use to me first.” This elicited another round of cheers and whoops from the audience. “Slave boy,” she said, now addressing Nick and pulling up the hem of her dress to reveal her shaved and uncovered pussy, “show your Goddess what you can do.”

Nick felt like he could dive his tongue into Tessa’s marvellous snatch and never take it out again, but he also knew a thing or two about eating a woman out and how to do it so that she got maximum pleasure from it. And he wanted Tessa, his Goddess, to get as much pleasure as possible from his activity. If there was anything Nick could do to have her keep him then he would do it.

He began by kissing along her inner thigh and around her vagina, building up his Goddess’ anticipation for a few minutes, before eventually giving a deep kiss directly on her lower lips. This elicited a sharp intake of breath from Tessa as she savoured the pleasure of the moment. She pulled her dress entirely over her head, revealing the entirety of her nude body, much to the arousal of both Nick and the audience.

Nick licked, sucked, and gently bit his Goddess’ vaginal lips, building up her pleasure without ever taking her to the edge of orgasm. He knew that pleasure prolonged was all the greater, so he wouldn’t rush without Tessa’s direct order. He slipped his fingers in and out of her delicious pussy just as he began tonguing her clit with increased vigour and strength. He kept a steady rhythm at this for several minutes as Tessa’s breathing became shorter and sharper, her pleasure building up and soon erupting in an explosively powerful orgasm.

It was several moments before Tessa had fully recovered from what was the best oral sex she had ever experienced. She stroked Nick’s head as he still knelt before her.

“I think,” she said, “that I’d like that to be my morning wake-up call, slave. Think you could manage it?”

Nick nodded his head vigorously. “Yes Goddess, anything you wish.”

“He’s so well behaved,” said Tessa, now addressing the audience, “and with skills like that how could I possibly turn down the chance to keep him?”

This gave rise to another large cheer from the audience, though noticeably more so from the women than men.

The show had reached its logical conclusion, so Tessa asked a woman seated near the table she had been using the pass her up her handbag. Out of the handbag Tessa took a collar and leash, which she placed on Nick. To further applause from the crowd, Tessa walked her new pet off stage, crawling on his hands and knees. Nick had never felt more perfectly content.