The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy’s Destiny

By Twisted 68

1

Stacy knew this day would come. It was her destiny to meet a man, fall in love and start a family. And she looked forward to it, Evan the processing part. It was the law ever since the Country went through The Big Decline. Divorce rates had gone through the roof, so the government tried fixing the problem by forming the Family Counselling Center. A place where women underwent corrective thinking therapy. It was required by law if they wanted to get married and have children. Her mother went through the same treatment and lived a happy life. Now It was her turn and she was ready for this day...untill her best friend Kelly went through it. They were like sisters. She and Kelly did everything together. They partied together, shopped together and They had both met their boyfriends in high school and talked about getting married after graduation. Earlier today, Kelly had checked into the Family Counselling Center processing. Stacy drove her there and told Kelly how much she envied her for being first. But when she came out, She was a completely different person. She was no longer full of life. instead, she sat like a zombie with no independant thoughts, only the ones the Center placed in her head. They basically turned her into a mindless robot waiting to serve her future husband. This was going to be her fate and now reality was starting to sink in. Did she want to make this sacrifice? Was raising a family worth giving up her free will? she didn’t know anymore. It all seemed pretty dismal to her.

When Stacy got home, she found her fiance sitting in the den going through paper work. “Tom, how would you feel about calling off the wedding for a while?”

Tom dropped his pen. and turned to face her. “How would I feel? Disappointment, We’ve been planning this day for the last year. Whats wrong? are you having second thoughts about the Center?”

Stacy began to stammer “I want to be your wife but I don’t know if I want to go through the process.”

Tom sighed, “Stacy, this isn’t about you anymore. This is about us, our future. Getting married, having kids. The process is just the first step torwards having all that.”

She began to cry again “I know but , I just drove Kelly home from the Center. She’s different, Tom. She’s no longer herself.”

Tom hated seeing her cry. He got up and hugged her. Stacy melted into his arms. “I don’t like it anymore than you, but the laws the law. If we want a family, we’re all going to have to make sacrifices.” Tom stroked her long curley hair. “Think about it babe, at least we’ll be together for life.”

Stacy tried to gain her composure. “I’m so confused. I just want time to think about it. Thats all.”

Tom got angry at her, “Dammit Stacy, Why are you being selfish all of a sudden? My parents went through this process and so did yours. If they had stopped to think about Themselves, we might not be here right now. think about that.” He let her go and sat back at his desk. “You know, maybe if you would quit Thinking about yourself , you might realize that this process isn’t so bad. Look we could debate this all night, but right now I have to finish my work.

Stacy felt so alone. The person she thought would understand had just turned his back on her. she felt betrayed. How could he be so loving one moment and suddenly cold the next.

2

Later that night, Tom and Stacy ate the dinner in silence. neither one of them looking at each other. Stacy was too mad to look at Tom. She had been giving him the silent treatment all night. Tom was starting to feel guilty for snapping at her the way he did. He tried complimenting her cooking but she ignored him. She just kept picking at her plate.

After dinner, Stacy grabbed their plates and started cleaning up the mess. Tom tried to help, but mostly he was in the way. he was just being his sweet normal self but right now she couldn’t stand being around him.

When Tom crawled into bed, Stacy was sleeping with her back to him. Normally, she was snuggled up against him. They would fall asleep in each others arms. Tom inched accross the bed and put his arm around her, she quickly nudged it off. “Come on Stacy. Why do you got to act like this? Your being a bitch and I don’t deserve it.”

Stacy blew up. “How can you accuse me of being a bitch when you have no idea what I’m going through. You keep saying ‘We have to make sacrifices’ but it seems like I’m the only one that has to make sacrifices.”

Tom was offended, “If being a supportive wife and good mother is a sacrifice, then maybe you need a reality check. You think Kelly made a sacrifice? Well, maybe she did, but you should be proud of her. She doesn’t have to worry about providing for the family and paying bills. All she has to do is support her husband and raise his kids.”

Stacy was disgusted, “You know Tom, At first I thought you were upset like me about the process, but now I see you actually want me to go through it so you can have a mindless bimbo to spread her legs and submit to your ego.”

Tom admitted it. “Yeah, I do want you to go through it. Not because I want a bimbo, but so you will stop fighting with me. We never used to argue like this. I hate seeing you like this and I just want to get it over with so we can be happy again.” Tom rolled on his side so that his back was to her also.

Stacy gave in, “Fine Tom, you win. Tomorrow, I’ll call the Center and make an appointment.” She was mad. if this is what he wanted then so be it. let him have his way. Stacy lay there thinking of what it would be like. Tom coming home from the office. her sitting on the couch, her eyes all glossy, waiting on him. “Stacy darling, I’m home.” How she would greet him with a kiss. “Oh honey I’ve waited all day for you.” how he would tell her about his day and she would sit by his side occasionally add “thats nice dear.” or “How interesting.” Her future looked bleak.

Early that morning, Stacy made the dreaded call. The receptionist sounded cheerful, " Well Ms. Patton, the procedure takes about 4 hours, if you come in at 9, we could have you out by 1 this afternoon.” Stacy hung up. It was done. She committed herself to the process.

3

Tom and Stacy drove in silence. Soon this whole ordeal would be over and they could get on with their lives. But still Tom couldn’t help but feel guilty. He had been pushing Stacy torwards this decision ever since he had asked her to marry him. Now he could see what this whole ordeal was doing to her as she sat quietly next to him. She was so fragile and innocent. Tom loved her so much. He always swore he would give his own life for her. Thats why he was having second thoughts. She was about to make a big sacrifice for him and he wondered.If the shoes were reversed, would he do it for her. He didn’t think so.

As they pulled in front of Family Counselling Center, Tom turned to Stacy, “Honey, If you don’t want to go through with it, you don’t have to. I just want you to know that I love you and I would never hurt you intentionally. So what ever choice you make, I’ll stand by you.”

Stacy’s eyes filled up with tears again. This was the man she was in love with. “Tom, Don’t worry. I understand now. I must do this. Its the only way I can show my love for you. We’ll finally be able to have a family. I know I’ve been a bit confused lately but I want you to know now, incase I’m unable to tell you later. That I love you and I don’t blame you for what is about to happen.” She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. A second later she was Out of the car.

Tom began crying for the first time. he knew this was a big mistake and the right thing to do would be to run in there and stop her before it was too late. but he didn’t , he just sat there and balled.

Inside the Center, The Receptionist led Stacy to a waiting room. “If you would just take a seat, the doctor will be with you in a moment.” Stacy sat and waited. Shortly after A woman in a lab coat came in. “Hello, you must be Stacy Patton. My name is Dr. Brenner. I will be the one processing you today.” She led Stacy to nice room with a recliner chair in the middle of it. “If you will take a seat I can begin the procedure.”

Stacy sat in the recliner. She noticed there were straps on the arms and legs of the chair. Maybe for the less compliant patients.

The Doctor walked around her, “I want you to feel totally comfortable, so if there’s any question I can answer, go ahead and ask.”

Stacy looked at her, " You’re a woman. Why are you working here? I always thought perverted old men ran this place.”

The Doctor smiled, “Yes, I am a woman. I know that shocks a lot of ladies. But I also know the importance the Center makes has on a family. You see I grew up during the Big Decline. I saw what a broken home does to a child. The sadness and pain. You see, grew up in a broken home. My mother and father fought all the time. My mother was a dominating bitch. She drove my father crazy. Always yelling and screaming at him.” Dr Brenner walked around Stacy’s chair adjusting the straps firmly on her wrists. “My father eventually got tired of her and left us, He couldn’t take anymore. I blamed my mother. If she had just been a little more supportive, maybe he wouldn’t have abandoned us.” The doctor finished strapping Stacy in. She then then moved a strange looking device and aimed it at her head. “Thats why I dedicated my life to correcting family problems.”

Stacy looked at the big cannon, aimed at her head. “Is that some kind of X-ray machine?”

Dr. Brenner laughed, “Gosh no. It’s not that technical. It’s very simular to a microwave. With this device, I can fry the right amount of braincells with pinpoint accuracy. Oh don’t be frightened. It doesn’t hurt at all. You might feel a slight vibration in your head, but that is all. If you have no more questions, I’ll begin the process.” The doctor took a seat in front of the controls. “Now Stacy, I’m going to ask you a series of questions. I need you to give me honest answers, how you truly feel. do you understand?”

Stacy nodded “Yes.”

The doctor turned on the machine and instantly Stacy felt a strange tingling sensation in her head. “Oh, that feels weird.”

Dr Brenner began with the questions. “Your husbands name is Tom Richards?”

Stacy nodded again, “Yes.”

“How do you feel about the Process?”

“I hate it. I don’t see why women can’t be equal partners with there husbands.”

Dr Brenner increased the power. and the Tingling sensation in Stacy’s head got worse.

Dr Brenner continued, “What if you Caught Tom with another women?”

Stacy gasped “I’d be furious with him.”

Dr Brenner Increased the power once. again. “What if Tom hit you?”

“I’d leave him. No woman deserves to be hit.”

The questions continued on and on for hours. Dr. Brenner kept increasing and decreasing power when it was needed. The questions were grueling and quite offensive at first, but after awhile they didn’t seem to bother Stacy. She was enjoying the tranquil feeling the machine created in her head. The Doctor kept repeating questions over and over but Stacy didn’t notice anymore. Stacy’s eyes began to gloss over.

“Tom yells at you.”

Stacy frowned “I should apologize for making him mad.”

“Tom leaves the toilet seat up.”

Stacy grinned “I don’t mind.”

“Tom screws your best friend,”

Stacy frowned again . “I don’t know.”

How do you feel about the Process?”

“What Process?”

Dr. Brenner was impressed with the progress she made. “Stacy, I want you to think about Tom for a minute. Tell me what you will do to improve this relationship.”

Stacy thought about Tom, “I will love him with all my heart. I will always listen to him and I will do what ever he tells me to do.

Dr Brenner Turned off the machine. “Ms. Patton, You have successfully completed the process. I will immediately sign the correct documents and You and Tom will be eligible for marriage.”

4

Stacy felt like a new person. She didn’t know what 2+2 equalled, but she knew everything was better now.She felt like she was dreaming. Everything seemed so peaceful . She still felt the tingling sensation in her head. It felt so good, All negative thoughts were wiped away by it. At times, all thoughts. She barely recognized Tom waiting in the lobby for her. When she did, her eyes lit up a little “Tom, I missed you. Where have you been?”

Tom sat in misery. “Stacy, I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to go through with it.”

Stacy smiled at him “Go through with what?” She couldn’t remember. She looked puzzled. “Did I forget something?”

Tom looked into her dull eyes, They used to be sharp. Stacy you don’t remember anything?”

Stacy was asked a question by her man. Oh,, this was important She had to answer him. oh gosh , what was the question he just asked? “What Tom?”

Tom sighed, “Nothing honey.”

Over time Toms guilt grew into remorse. Although he liked the new Stacy at times. He mostly couldn’t stand her. She couldn’t follow a simple conversation. The only thing that she could do was have sex. She never said no when he wanted it. but even that got old after awhile. He missed the old Stacy, The one that genuinely smiled when he brought her flowers. The one that cried when she was sad. The one that used to laugh at all his jokes . The new Stacy just stared at him , dazed and confused. The Center claimed they created happier families but Tom was more miserable than ever and Stacy had no idea what happiness was now. If he could go back to the day she got out of the car, Tom would have ran in and saved her. But his bed was made and now he must lay in it.