The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy Werd and the Revenge of the Hypno-Slaves

(FF, MC)

Thanks to Anynom for letting me jump in on the TV series. A loose end I wanted to tie up. The Anna and Monica here are the same as in Anynon’s “Game, Set, Match”.

Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this. Any similarity to any real people is strictly coincidental.

“MCN Saturday afternoons kicks off with the season finale of ‘The Stacy Werd Mysteries!’ Stacy and Heather face an old foe who seems to have bested them and find out their new lesbian relationship might be a sham!”

Being the daughter of the chief of police did have some nice side benefits thought Stacy Werd as she sat in the deluxe box for the final of the Dixburg Women’s Tennis Open.

Even a teenager with a passion for crime sleuthing needs a break every once in a while, she figured.

Luckily, the top two seeds, Anna and Monica, had reached the final, which made for some high-level play.

“Wow, good shot by Anna, huh Stacy” said the fellow teen seated next to her, Heather Jacobs.

Stacy was a tall girl with long blond hair, her shapely form wearing a nice blouse and slacks. Heather was a bit shorter, and a more demure girl, her short black hair and glasses framing a pretty face. She did have pert breasts and a shapely body but her conservative style of dress rarely let them be displayed.

“You mean good looking body by Anna,” said Stacy with a smirk as she squeezed Heather’s hand.

Heather had been her best friend and helped her solve the mysterious cases Stacy always seemed to get mixed up in. Shortly after one of their rare failures, a rash of robberies left unsolved, their friendship had blossomed into more and they were now lovers.

As the match began winding down, Heather’s cell phone went off.

She grabbed the phone but did not say a word, although her eyes got slightly wider, and then tapped Stacy on the arm and handed the phone to Stacy, who like her companion never said a word and just listened..........

Anna was still fuming after leaving the cool waters of the shower. She had Monica down and seemingly out, when all of sudden she lost focus and Monica had pulled out the match.

“I never ever beat her,” thought the towel-clad blonde as she trudged back to her locker room. “And the weird thing is, the more she beats me the friendlier I’ve been to her, and I have no idea why.”

Anna’s thoughts were quickly switched as to her surprise she found next to her locker a tall blonde, no more than 18 Anna thought, with a nice rack and a smoking body—and she was totally naked!

“Excuse me but who are you,” said a startled Anna.

“I’m your consolation prize,” grinned the blonde who grabbed Anna by the elbow and guided her toward a training table where a bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses were atop “Call me Stacy.”

“Stacy?, hey I remember you now,” said Anna as she took a sip of the alcohol as she eyed Stacy’s nubile body up and down. “You were at the security meeting. You’re Police Chief Werd’s daughter, you asked me for an autograph.”

“Let’s just say your pussy’s security will soon be breached here Anna,” said Stacy as she pulled off Anna’s towel and went over and gave her an open-mouthed kiss.

Eating out the daughter of the police chief had kind of a kinky ring to it thought Anna, particularly if the daughter is a hottie and shamelessly throwing herself at you. Well, she had to have some fun today.

Anna reached out and grabbed a generous portion of Stacy’s ample breast.

“Let’s go over to the couch you foxy, blonde honey,” said Anna. “And bring the champagne.”

“This is a very relaxing massage, what’s your name?”

“Heather, and I’m very happy you’re pleased with my work Monica. I’m a big, big fan.”

“How big?” asked Monica who was in a good, relaxed mood and frankly up for a good time, particularly with this gorgeous creature now sensually slathering oil on her.

Heather was not wearing her glasses but was wearing makeup and not much else as she was in a tiny blue tube top and Spandex black shorts.

“Let’s just say I would love to give this portion of your body a much deeper massage, with my tongue if you don’t mind,” said Heather seductively as she reached under Monica’s rear and gave her slit a gentle rub.

“I think for the rest of this session you should definitely concentrate on that body part,” said Monica gleefully, a championship and now some hot lesbian action with a sexy brunette, what a great day!

Madame Tranceor sat in her dressing room wearing only a shear white bra and lace white panties. It was long before she would perform her popular hypnosis show and no one else should be at the theater yet but just in case she had her underwear on.

She had amazingly beautiful Asian features, highlighted by her bright green eyes and with her long black hair, had an exotic air around her.

A couple of teenage girls walked into the room but Tranceor made no motion to cover herself.

“Ah, two of my favorite slaves,” said Tranceor with a wide smile. “Stacy and Heather. Did you accomplish your assignment?”

“Yes, Madame,” said Stacy as she handed her an envelope that included two large checks made out to Cash.

“Thank you my pet” said Tranceor as she opened the envelope. “My, those women tennis players do make a nice living. Once again my pet Stacy your inside knowledge has enriched me.

“Who knew that the real checks were given out after the award ceremony and always made out to cash so they could be written earlier.”

“I assume you two did as instructed. Had sex with them until they passed out from exhaustion, injected them with GHP so they would not remember what had happened and took the checks.”

“Yes, Madame,” said the two entranced teens.

Stacy had actually cracked the robbery case, figuring out it was Madame Tranceor using her hypnotized subjects to gather ill-gotten gains.

But she didn’t know Heather was already under her spell and, when they snuck into her dressing room to gather evidence, Tranceor had found them and with the help of Heather put Stacy under her control as well.

Tranceor had as strong an appetite for sex as well as crime and while entranced Stacy and Heather were programmed to be raging lesbian nymphomaniacs.

“Will you be needing us to have sex with you Madame,” said Heather as she licked her lips.

“Of course, take your clothes off girls,” said Tranceor as she peeled off her underwear. “Stacy, you will suckle and rub my breasts and Heather you will lick me out. After my first orgasm you two will switch.

“Yes, Madame,” said Stacy and Heather with much more energy.

Stacy stroked Tranceor’s breast with tender care while she sucked with great passion on the other breast. All vestiges of the normally shy Heather were not to be seen as she lapped at Tranceor’s pussy with uncontrolled glee.

Tranceor’s body heaved and she finally gave a shout as she came. Heather eagerly lapped every drop of Tranceor’s cum, which in her deeply hypnotized state was the nectar of the gods, and she began rolling on the floor as a massive orgasm wracked her body.

The teens reversed roles and in their sexually charged state Tranceor was quickly aroused again and soon Stacy was hungrily licking up the cum of the woman who was her entire world as she had another orgasm.

The scent of female sex filled the dressing room but Tranceor was not done with her young thralls yet. She was worn out from the two orgasms but still up for some entertainment.

“I assume since you two are now lesbian lovers in your other life you’re not interested in having sex with each other now, so I can send you on your way,” said Tranceor teasingly, knowing in their current state the girls were more like rutting pigs than regular humans.

“No!,” shouted Heather as her and Stacy’s faces had a look of horror at the mere thought of not having more sex. “We’d like to have sex with each other for your pleasure Madame. Please.”

“Well, since you said please, Stacy and Heather, go into a ‘69’ and eat each other out until both of you orgasm, and I want it to be a big one,” said Tranceor with a smile.

“Yes, Madame,” they both eagerly said.

Stacy and Heather lay next to each other on the floor and their tongues were soon lapping at each other’s honey pot. Both teens were soon moaning their approval of the other’s tonguework and Heather came first with a loud shriek of lust and Stacy quickly followed.

Watching the two girls writhe on the floor as orgasms wracked their bodies,” Tranceor said: “There is no business like show business.”

Stacy and Heather quickly got to the police station. When her father actually called her to help on a case they knew it must be serious.

They were surprised to see Anna and Monica in the interrogation room, both looking sad and morose, as they made their way to Chief Werd’s office.

“Hey dad what the heck are Anna and Monica doing here,” said Stacy. “Oh my God, they aren’t suspects in anything are they. Anna is like my favorite player.”

“And Monica is my favorite,” said Heather not knowing she had spent most of the day before having sex with her, as Stacy did not realize, under Madame Tranceor’s control, that she had sex with Anna.

“No, no girls, they are here as victims,” said Chief Werd. “Since they are not much older than you two and it’s such a strange case, I knew you’d want to get involved.

“They claim they both lost their prize money checks but they don’t know how, yet this morning both of their checks were cashed so the tournament won’t replace them. See if you can figure this one out.”

As Stacy and Heather walked into the interrogation room, both felt an immediate connection to the pair of world-famous athletes, even though they didn’t know them. Likewise, Anna and Monica’s faces seem to brighten up when the teen sleuths walked in, although they weren’t sure why.

“Hi, I’m Stacy and this is my friend Heather. We’re here to help you find your money.”

“I hope someone can,” said Monica. “My dad died a few years ago and I’m the sole support of my family. This was really going to help.”

“And I’d already promised to donate all my prize money to a charity for Russian orphans,” said Anna. “They already budgeted the money for new books when they heard I made the finals.”

“Well, what happened exactly yesterday,” said Stacy. “The police reports are kind of vague.”

“My head is kind of vague,” said Anna, holding her head in her hands. “After the ceremony on center court the sponsor gave me my check and I put it in my tennis bag, I have a pocket that snaps shut so it wouldn’t get lost.

“I took a shower and had some champagne that was lying there and took a nap for a while. When I looked in my bag later that night, the check was gone.”

“I never take chances with money, I put the check straight in my wallet,” said Monica. “Then I took a shower, had a really nice massage and took a nap and this morning when I checked my wallet it was gone.”

“Hmmm, the only thing you both have in common is you took a nap right after the match,” said Heather. “Anything special about the naps.”

“Well,” said Anna mysteriously. “I shouldn’t say this because it’s personal and it probably doesn’t mean anything but when I was sleeping I had a really erotic dream about me and a girl.”

“So did I!” exclaimed Monica. “I don’t remember much but I do have some blurry visions of having sex with this hot brunette who was an absolute pistol in the sack.”

“I had the same dream,” said Anna. “Except my honey was a blonde and she was totally insatiable. It was the best sex I never had”

“Me too,” said Monica.

“Hmm, it says here on the report that you both reported a slight soreness in the upper arm,” said Stacy. “I think I have this figured out ladies.

“That was no dream, after the match you were both seduced and they had sex with you until you fell asleep and then injected you with a drug that wiped away your memory, probably the date-rape drug, and then took your checks.”

“That’s awesome thinking Stacy,” said Anna. “I knew when you walked in you would help me, but we still have to find out who these sexed-up crooked women are.

“Me and Monica don’t remember any details. They could be standing right in front of us and we wouldn’t know.”

“I think a trip to the police hypnotherapist is in order,” said Stacy.

* * *

“You are so sleepy, your eyes so heavy, you are so relaxed, you just want to shut your tired, tired eyes ladies. You feel so peaceful, so relaxed, you want to close your eyes and sleep. Sleep my dears.”

With that last sentence, Anna and Monica’s drooping eyelids closed and their heads pitched forward as the hypnotherapist put them in a trance.

“Great job Roy. I know a little about hypnosis so I can take it from here,” said Stacy, not realizing the irony of her statement. “Ladies, raise your head but stay in this wonderful, relaxed state you’re in.”

Both Anna and Monica’s heads came up but their eyes were still closed, signaling they were in a deep trance.

“OK, tell me when you first experienced memory loss yesterday,” Stacy said.

“Madame Tranceor called,” came from a voice off to the side.

Stacy and the hypnothrapist whirled to see Heather sitting in a chair, her eyes closed, her body limp.

“Geez, I forgot about your friend,” said Roy. “I guess we zonked her out as well when she was watching me put out these two. I’d better snap her out of it.”

“No,” said. Stacy as she went up to her secret lover. “Madame Tranceor called you Heather, and then what?”

“She said to implement the plan, and I obeyed,” said Heather in a flat tone. “She then said to give the phone to you and I obeyed.”

“I don’t remember any of this Heather,” said Stacy. “Help me out. Why were you obeying Madame Tranceor?”

“We both must obey Madame, that is our purpose,” breathed Heather. “We don’t know it in the lesser lives we live every day but when she gives the code word “Nappy Time” we become our true selves, dedicated slaves to our Madame and in constant need of lesbian sex.”

“Wow, she’s really brainwashed,” commented Roy.

“Yeah, and according to her so am I,” said Stacy who now knew why some nights she felt so sexually satisfied yet didn’t remember having slept with Heather. “Roy, get my dad over here, we’ll brief him, and then put me under as well. We’re going to get to the bottom of this and get these girls the money they earned.”

Madame Tranceor was sitting at a table in her dressing room removing her makeup. It was the final performance of her current gig and it indeed been a fine run that would keep her in silk for a while.

There was a knock at the door and when she beckoned the knocker to come in she was stunned to see Stacy and Heather.

Stacy was in a low-cut red t-shirt and brown short-shorts while Heather was in a tight-fitting blue mini-dress. They were dressed far more provocatively than usual.

“Stacy, Heather, what are you doing here?” asked Tranceor.

“We were sitting in the audience and we were called,” said Stacy tonelessly. “We obey our Madame.”

“Oh yeah,” said Tranceor. “Now I know what happened. There was a page for a “Nat E. Tyne” during the performance and you girls got confused.

“Too bad I have to leave for my next stop girls because you both look delicious but no time for sex right now. I’ll have to return you to normal.”

“That is what we would like to discuss with you Madame,” said Heather with a blank face.

“Discuss?, discuss what?” said Tranceor. “Slaves do not discuss anything with their master, and you are my slaves, as my fattened bank account and pleasured pussy can attest to.”

“Yes Madame, we are your slaves and that’s what we want to discuss,” said Heather. “In our regular lives we have so many distractions, school, friends and our detective work diverting us from what is important, which is having sex with each other and our Madame.

“Me and Stacy have discussed it and we want to be your slaves on a permanent basis, our previous lives are no longer of consequence. Every day should be consumed with having lesbian sex, which it is when we are under your power. So please take us with you Madame as your permanent sex slaves.”

“I must say, of all my pets you two are by far the sluttiest,” said Tranceor. “However, I doubt the police chief’s daughter can up and leave to follow a traveling show without drawing some attention.

“And you two are only good to me as long as you stay here and Stacy can feed me secret information she gets from her dad so I can have you and my other slaves commit crimes. I have other pretty girls to have sex with in other cities, although not as good as you two I will admit. So the answer is no.”

Suddenly, Stacy’s face no longer had a blank look on it. She smiled as Tranceor looked confused.

“Well then Madame, I guess we’ll just have to keep you around here, for 10 to 20 years,” said Stacy. “Come in boys!”

The door burst open and a phalanx of police officers crashed in. Tranceor had no time to think before she in handcuffs.

“Brilliant job Stacy,” said her dad. “Having us make that phony announcement to give you two an excuse to see her when she didn’t expect it, after we placed secret microphones and tape recorders in here while she was on stage.

“And the way you and Heather got her to confess to everything. Great acting job pretending to be lesbian sluts. Well, it will be a very short trial.”

“The cherry on top is that since she was leaving tonight all the stolen goods and money should be right here,” said Stacy.

“You two make a great couple, on the job and off,” said Chief Werd with a wink.

Stacy and Heather beamed, they had foiled a master criminal who had one-upped them for a long time, and Stacy’s dad had given his unspoken approval of their lesbian relationship.

“I have to admit, that sort of life did sound appealing a bit,” said Heather. “Doing nothing but having lesbian sex all day.”

“Aw, too much of good thing is sometimes bad,” said Stacy as she gave Heather a quick kiss now that the room was clear. “Eventually, we’d get tired of it.”

“Maybe,” said Heather.

The next day Heather and Stacy were in the station tying up loose ends when Anna and Monica walked in.

“We just wanted to personally thank you for all you did for us,” said Monica.

“And too us, now that we remember” said Anna with a giggle. “Is there anything we can do to repay you.”

“Well actually, we could use your help with something that’s important to us,” said Heather, now returned to her normal shy, quiet self. “You tell them Stacy. You’re better at this.”

“You see girls, me and Heather never had any lesbian experiences until Madame Tranceor hypnotized us,” said Stacy. “Now that her spell over us has been broken, we don’t know if it was the hypnosis that turned us into lesbians or did it just awaken our true sexual selves.”

“And we have so much affection for each other it wouldn’t be a fair test to see if we are really straight by having sex with each other,” said Heather

Anna had a confused look on her face but Monica’s face brightened.

“Oh, I get it,” she said.

“I don’t,” said Anna, who frankly wasn’t the brightest bulb in the world.

“Anna, to find out whether they are lesbians or not they need to find two good-looking young women whom a lesbian would normally be interested in having sex with but with whom they have no deep personal attachments,” said Monica.

“Oh,” said Anna. “Hey, we could do that.”

“Exactly,” " said Stacy. “But I warn you two. We want to make very sure what team me and Heather play for. To do that, our partners will have to be willing to have sex with us for a long time. We need to experience a massive amount of girl-girl sex to be really sure.”

“Yes, we need a ton of sex,” said Heather. “Hour upon hour upon hour.”

Anna and Monica looked at each other.

“Well, all I have tomorrow is a practice session,” said Monica. “I can postpone that, for a few days.”

“Practice, who needs practice,” said Anna.

“Are Stacy and Heather lesbian lovers or just very good friends? And how many days will they have to have sex with Anna and Monica to find out? You’ll discover the truth next season on ‘The Stacy Werd Mysteries!’