The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Eight — Sunday

“How was your trip,” her mom asked when Tammy returned home.

“It was great,” she said although she couldn’t tell them why it was great. “I had fun.”

“I see you got a lot of sun.”

“Yep. I spent a lot of time by the pool.”

“I hope that’s not all you did.”

“We went to some clubs, too. It was fun.”

Nellie Tomlinson turned towards on her husband. “See. And you were worried about her.”

“I told you before. I was never worried about her,” George Tomlinson said. “I was worried about everyone else.”

“Yeah right.”

“Right,” the man said.

“Listen,” Tammy said. “I’m kind of tired from the trip, you know. Can I just take my stuff upstairs and unpack.”

Her mother looked at her a little strangely and then she nodded. “Sure, honey,” she said. “Sure. Do whatever you want.”

Tammy lugged her suitcase into her room and then she dropped herself onto her bed. They just didn’t understand, she told herself, but then how could they. They just didn’t know. She was an owned woman now. She was owned by Ryan Jepson.

God, just the thought of him made her pussy wet. She wanted to pick up the phone. She wanted to call him, but she knew she wasn’t allowed to do that. He’d call her when he was good and ready.

She unbuttoned her jeans and she pushed them past her hips. Once again, her fingers found their way between her legs. God, she was so fucking hot and wet.

She was always hot and wet, at least she was when it came to Ryan’s cock.

Ryan’s cock. Oh geez, her fingers rubbed herself even harder.

Ryan owned her. She knew that now and she knew she wanted it. She wanted to be owned. She wanted him to use her for his pleasure.

Tammy couldn’t help it. She moaned to herself as she rubbed herself even harder.

She was owned totally and completely. Ryan was her master and she’d do whatever he wanted of her. She’d even help him subjugate other girls, if that was what he wanted because she desperately needed to please him because only then could she get what she needed.

She stripped off her panties. She knew what she needed. She needed Ryan’s cock.

She let her fingers slide between her legs and she moaned at what she felt there. Oh geez. She needed Ryan’s cock. She needed it bad.

She wondered how he’d take her next. It really didn’t matter what he did. It just mattered that it was done.

She turned over on her bed and she perched herself on her arms and legs. Once again, her hands slid between her legs as she rubbed her clit. Maybe he’d use her ass and her pussy. She almost thought she could feel it. His cock in her pussy. Her pussy getting him wet and then ...

Oh geez, and then his cock in her ass. God, she could really feel it. She could feel his cock in her ass. Oh geez, he was going to make her cum.

He was going to ...

There was a knock on her door and then the knock came again. “Honey,” said a voice through the closed door. “Are you all right.”

Shit! It was her mom. “I’m fine,” Tammy called out.

“That’s good,” her mother said. “I was just checking on you.”

I’m fine, Tammy told herself, or at least I will be, just as soon as I get my master’s cock inside me.

He’d broken her. That’s what her master had done. He’d broken her and she was so glad he had. This was her place in life and she loved it. She wouldn’t have it any other way.