The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spouse Swap

Richard was one of the most unfeeling men I had ever had the displeasure of meeting. For the first week of our swap we had to play by his rules and I did not argue or talk back to him once. It seemed like the more I did for him the more he demanded. I wasn’t sure how my husband was doing with Richard’s wife but I bet he was doing better than I was doing.

I did not even give Richard any indication that I was about to rewrite the rules for his entire life and help his wife to become the goddess she was meant to be. At the rule change ceremony I simply told him that we would meditate for one hour every night as a couple and then after we were finished meditating we would talk about what we could be doing better at as parents. I told him he should do this with his wife as her husband and also as a partner in raising the kids but since we were just doing a reality show we could meditate about their kids. He did not argue once and after a week of me not arguing I really had not expected anything.

The first night we meditated together the cameras were all over us as they waited for something spectacular to happen. I was not going to give them something juicy but I also knew I would not be able to pull off a sneak meeting with Richard without a camera unless I had a cameraman on my side. As we sat on the ground and prepared for meditation I said, “So which one of you lucky camera guys has the night shift.”

A young man named Danny said, “I do.”

I looked him straight in the eye and said, “Well this is supposed to be for me and Richard to focus our energies so you can keep your camera on us but do not listen too intently. I do not want you falling asleep on us.”

I said, “Okay Richard, pick a spot on the wall and focus on it.” As I said this I locked eyes with Danny and said, “Just look at the spot you picked and take a deep breath. As you exhale I want you to imagine your feet relaxing and becoming limp and loose. Take another deep breath and allow this feeling to continue up into your calves as they too melt away also becoming limp and loose.”

Within the first fifteen minutes both Richard and the cameraman were completely out. But I knew Richard had his guard up and I knew that if Danny did not come back with one hour of material the network would be suspicious. So I said, “Richard, open your eyes and look at me so we can discuss the kids.”

He opened his eyes but I could tell he was still in a trance. I said, “How do you think your kids feel when you yell at them. Be honest with me.”

Just then I looked over at Danny and said, “Silly Danny, I told you not to listen to my words or you would fall asleep. Wake up now.”

There was some laughter and one of the cameramen swung their camera on Danny just as he was waking up and realizing where he was. He laughed and said, “Sorry but you telling me not to listen made it almost impossible not to listen.”

I thought “yes, that was why I told you not to listen” but I said, “That’s okay. Richard fell asleep too. Don’t worry; as you get better at it you do not fall asleep. But at first it can be very easy to just drift off to sleep.”

I used my trance voice and watched his eyes flutter as I talked about drifting off to sleep but I quickly turned my attention back to Richard and said, “I am waiting for an answer my dear Richard.”

He said, “Sad. I think it makes them sad. But I don’t know what else to do.”

I said, “You trust me don’t you my dear Richard?”

I wanted him to associate the term “my dear Richard” with being in a trance like state so he would slip under easier next time. He stared into my eyes and said, “Yes Melody, I trust you now.”

There was no resistance in his eyes or his voice so I said, “Then let’s try something new tomorrow. When you wake up in the morning you will think of something a peace maker would say instead of something an instigator would say. You can do that for me can’t you my dear Richard.”

He said yes so I said, “Great. Then when I say Namaste our meditation session will be over.”

Richard said, “I guess that wasn’t a bunch of mumbo jumbo mind control stuff. I am really eager to try that with the kids in the morning.”

We went our separate ways and I waited a couple of hours until everything in the house was quiet and walking past the bathroom I found my way to where Danny was manning his lone camera. He looked up at me and said, “Oh hey Melody. Sorry about today.”

I interrupted him and locking his eyes onto mine I said, “No I should be the one saying sorry. I know how incredibly relaxed a man becomes when he looks deep into my eyes. I went to look at a point on the wall but when our eyes found each other I just used your eyes as my focal point. That was so silly of me to forget how intoxicating and irresistible my eyes are. You had no way of knowing that listening to my voice and staring deep into my eyes could have such an overwhelming effect on you. I knew that there was really no difference between my meditation mantra and my self-hypnosis mantra but of course you did not and fell into a hypnotic trance didn’t you?”

He just stared into my eyes and said, “Yes, a hypnotic trance.”

My hand gently caressed his face as I said, “That was the best you have ever felt and you want me to take you back there again. Besides, you know you would have no choice. Everyone knows once you are hypnotized that person can put you into a trance again and again.”

Then reaching up and closing his eyes I said, “Sleep for me Danny; sleep for me.”

The next night we had a meditation session again and as I had instructed Danny he remained awake and fully alert. Richard went into a trance much faster than he had the first time and we had a very honest conversation about how his kids needed an opportunity to do things for themselves and not have every minute of the day laid out for them. He eagerly agreed to try it and we went our separate ways.

I listened and watched as the day crews climbed into their cars and drove off to their hotel rooms. Then I left my room and said, “Ah Danny, there’s my little servant. Take me to Richard’s room and be my lookout.”

He turned to walk in front of me and said, “Yes mistress; I will obey.”

Walking behind him I said, “I had no doubt you would obey” as I laughed to myself.

Richard’s door was locked so I quietly knocked on his door. He came to the door and said, “Who is it?”

I said, “It’s me Melody. I need to talk to you for a minute.”

He said, “You know the rules Melody. We cannot interact away from the cameras.”

I said, “My dear Richard I think I hold the key to you having a happily ever after life with your wife. She will be home in a few days so we must get you ready my dear Richard.”

His eyes were already half closed by time he opened the door. I gently pushed him back and closing the door behind me I said, “Let’s meditate for a few minutes shall we?”

I turned and stared into his eyes and said, “Just look deep into my eyes and sit down. Only you are going to mediate tonigh my dear Richard. Now take a deep breath and exhale. You are becoming sleepier and sleepier with each breath you take. Just listen to my voice and get lost in my eyes losing yourself to the impossible battle of trying to resist my eyes and my voice as you become drowsier and drowsier.”

To be honest I was a little surprised at his wife’s reaction at the reuniting ceremony. She accused me of replacing her husband with a robot. She accused me of brain washing him and even referred to him as a Stepford Husband in her rants and raves. I reached across the table and took her hands saying, “Look into my eyes and stop talking.”

All three of them stopped what they were doing and looked into my eyes. Of course two of them were completely under my power so that was not a surprise I had their attention. As she looked into my eyes I said, “Trust me. I know when we meet again you will thank me for helping your husband to become more helpful and more open to your ideas.”

She stared back at me and said, “I doubt it but since the whole idea of this show is to learn from each other so I’m open to suggestion.”

Those were such refreshing words to hear. Hypnosis is all about suggesting a state of mind to the person and she was already open to suggestions. I thanked her for the ideas her family had given me and then we parted ways. I knew it would not be long before my phone rang. Her husband was already catering to her every need and hanging on her every word. She would hate it for a very short period before she embraced her natural position as head of the household. It also did not hurt that I had imprinted into her mind the idea that we should be thanking me.

As soon as the number read out on my caller ID I picked up the phone and said, “Hello Claudia. I had a hunch you might call me.”

Claudia said, “What, what did you do to my husband?”

I replied, “I helped him realize that his needs never come before yours first and the kids second.”

She said, “How? I tried to get him to help around the house but he’s doing everything for me now.”

Claudia paused for a second and said, “You were right. I want to thank you for making him a better husband. Can you share with me what you did? I mean can you teach me?”

We met at her house. We spoke for a little bit on philosophies about marriage, female led relationships, submissives and dominants, and I finally decided she had heard enough doctrine. It was now time to teach her how to control her husband. I said, “Are you ready to learn hypnosis?”

She said yes and it was obvious she could not wait to start. I said, “You have beautiful eyes like I do so I suggest you use your eyes as a focal point. It does not matter what you use for your subject to focus on but I like the connotations that the phrase ‘look into my eyes’ carries with it. Somehow the other person knows I am assuming control when I say that and most people eagerly hand their minds over to me at that point. Let me demonstrate.”

Claudia did not put up any fight believing she would learn how to control people by simply paying attention to what I told her. When she was finally deep enough I left her alone for a moment and found Richard making dinner in the kitchen. I said, “My dear Richard would you please follow me.”

The post hypnotic command worked like a charm and he immediately set everything down and said, “Yes, I will obey.”

I said, “Of course you will. Now let’s lay down the rules for your brain swap shall we?”

I brought him into the room and sat him across from Claudia. Then I said, “Claudia and Richard, open your eyes and stare across into the other person’s eyes. Good, Richard when you look into Claudia’s eyes you feel submissive and obedient. She is your queen and your goddess and you crave her approval and yearn to make her happy. Claudia, when Richard looks into your eyes you feel dominant and powerful. Your husband is your love slave and he exists for your pleasure.”

Looking at their faces I could see Claudia was openly accepting this new dynamic in their marriage. I said, “From this day forward Claudia you are the Alpha female and Richard you are the Beta male. When you two awaken from your trance you will only remember a very nice visit from me and it will be the start of a long friendship. Of course anytime I visit and tell either one of you to look into my eyes you will know it is time to go into a trance and to obey me.”

Turning to just Claudia I said, “You will purchase the books on female domination and hypnosis that I told you to purchase and you will read them all. As you read them you will know you were meant to be a powerful dominant woman and your husband was meant to be your slave. You will be filled with confidence and will know that you can control any man.”

I woke them up and said, “Well if they have a follow up for our episode we will be able to show them how much we changed each others’ lives.”

It was a few months before we were reunited in front of the cameras. I was so happy to see Richard and Claudia again. Claudia was dressed in power clothes and she wore high heels. But what I loved the most was not only the way Richard catered to Claudia’s every need but that other men sensed her power and confidence and also felt a need to cater to her. I was accustomed to men jumping through hoops and now Claudia was too.

After the show Claudia embraced me and then whispered in my ear, “Can you help a friend of mine with her husband?”

I broke the hug and said, “I sure can but I think you can too. I see the way men cower at your feet now.”

With the utmost confidence and display of power she smiled at me and said, “I know I can. Men are like clay; all you have to do is mold them.”

I smiled and said, “Yes, all we have to do is help wives realize this and the world will be a better place.”

We embraced one more time and I knew some man in Claudia’s hometown was about to have his whole life changed. And both he and his wife would be happier for it.