The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Tabitha offends the Merpeople and must appear in Judge Hanover’s court.

NOTE: This story was an entry in Michelle’s May contest, “If Wishes Were Horses”.

* * *

Splashed

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Who the hell is ‘The Rack’?”

“That’s the judge who’s trying your case,” said Steven, my lawyer.

“So people really call him ‘Mr. Rack’?” I said.

Steven gave me a look. “No, Tabitha. His name is Judge Hanover, but everyone calls him ‘The Rack.’”

“Wait a minute,” I said, “I think I’ve heard of the guy. He doesn’t give jail time, right?”

“He usually doesn’t,” said Steven, “but most of the people tried by him wish he had. And this doesn’t make sense. All you did was steal a boat and go for a joyride. This isn’t his usual kind of case.”

“Borrowed. I just borrowed the boat,” I said.

Steven gave me another look. “Are you sure that’s all that happened?”

I nodded, trying to look as sincere as possible. “Yes, definitely,” I said.

He still looked unsure of himself. “Then this doesn’t make sense,” he said.

“Whatever,” I said. “So, Judge Hanover tomorrow at 9 am. Got it.”

Steven sighed. “Tabitha, don’t take him lightly. Judge Hanover only tries special cases, and you really don’t want to make him angry. Be as contrite as you can be, and behave.”

I chuckled. “I’m cute and just twenty-one years old. He’s hardly going to throw the book at me.”

Steven rubbed his temples. “You’re going to have a long day tomorrow,” he said.

* * *

“All rise!”

Steven and I stood as the bailiff announced Judge Hanover’s arrival. An older guy with dark receded hair- way receded- and black robes entered and sat at the bench. He didn’t look like much. I had thought he’d be taller.

“Everybody sit. First case, bailiff,” said Judge Hanover, in a surprisingly deep voice. “And you know which one I want.”

“Yes, your Honor,” said the bailiff. “The people of Chrystal Heights versus Tabitha Bays.”

I glanced at Steven. The judge wanted my case right off the bat. That couldn’t be good.

“Tabitha Bays,” said the bailiff, “please approach the bench.”

I stood up and walked to the bench. I put on my most disarming smile. “Yes, your Honor?” I said.

The judge rifled through some papers. “Okay. According to this, you stole a boat.”

I tried to look distressed. “That was simply a misunderstanding, your Honor,” I said. “You see, I thought I was borrowing a friend of mine’s boat. I didn’t realize I had taken the wrong one.”

“Really,” said the judge, in a tone that suggested he didn’t believe me. “And it says here that you harassed several Merpeople during your aquatic jaunt.”

There was a buzz in the audience at that statement.

I shook my head. “Oh, no, your Honor,” I said, “I was simply asking for directions.”

Then Judge Hanover lay the papers down and looked directly at me. “It also suggests that you were highly verbally aggressive and engaged in borderline assault actions,” he said.

There weren’t any Merpeople in the courtroom, so it was my word against theirs. “Oh, no, your Honor,” I said. “I’m sure whoever said that didn’t hear the actual conversation.”

“I will have the Truth!” boomed the judge in that baritone voice. He looked at the bailiff. “Swear her in,” he said.

The bailiff approached with a thick book. Oh, yeah, this was definitely going to make me confess all. Please.

“Do you Swear to tell the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth?” said the bailiff.

My voice sounded strangely vibrant as I said, “I do.”

The judge nodded. “Alright, Tabitha. Tell me what happened.”

I offered a sweet smile. It was time to start charming the judge. “Well, I was in a bad mood and decided to cheer myself up with a boat ride, your Honor. I just walked out on the dock and found one with a push button start. I got it running and took off for a fun ride. Then, when I was coming back, I saw the Merpeople couple sunning themselves on a rock, so I decided to have some fun with them.”

“I see,” said the judge. “Please continue.”

My eyes were huge. That wasn’t what I had been trying to say! The crowd was buzzing even louder and I had to fix things fast.

“Well, all I did was take a big fish net that was on the boat and throw it over them,” I said. “It’s not like I attacked them.”

The judge’s eyes were flinty. “I see,” he said. “And you shouted slogans such as ‘Tuna nets rule!’?”

I shrugged. “Well...yeah...a little, your Honor. I mean, it was kind of funny, you know?”

Judge Hanover’s eyes were pure granite and he appeared to swell and fill the courtroom. “Tabitha Bays, you stole a craft valued at thousands of dollars. Worse yet, you physically assaulted two members of the Merpeople nation and berated them with slanderous and provocative slogans and statements. Your actions were selfish and ultimately reprehensible. Tell me, Ms. Bays...do you understand what a hate crime is?”

My mouth dropped open. “I do, your Honor, but this wasn’t a hate crime!”

“Silence!” bellowed Judge Hanover. “You assaulted them in a way that was particularly sensitive for members of that race and you made offensive statements that only members of the Merpeople would find horrific. That, by definition, is a hate crime. You have reckless disregard for other people’s property and you display racial intolerance!” The judge pressed his fingers together. “Tabitha Bays, you are Sentenced to spend a period of one year as a mermaid. You shall satisfy any merperson in any way they desire, whether male or female. Furthermore, every night you shall appear at the docks from which you stole the boat and, for two hours, you shall orally please anybody who wishes you to do so, whether male or female. You will swallow all ejaculate. The boat was returned in proper condition, so you will not be charged reimbursement. Should you display any form of discrimination against another race in such a manner again, you will find your punishment to be much more severe.”

The judge looked towards the bailiff. “Are there any representatives from the Mernation present at this time?”

A woman stood. “Yes, your Honor. My name is Louise. I have been asked to represent the Merpeople in this matter.”

“Very good,” said the judge. “Does my judgment satisfy the Merpeople and the victimized couple?”

“It does, your Honor,” said Louise. “The Merpeople thank you for your vigilance.”

“Excellent,” said Judge Hanover. “Commencement of sentence shall be immediate. Bailiff, please arrange for Ms. Bays to proceed to the dock. Sentence passed as stated. That is All!”

I was stunned. Then I screamed, “You can’t do that! You can’t, you stupid mermaid lover!”

The courtroom went silent. Judge Hanover’s eyes became even colder. “I will have order!” he thundered. Then he said, “Tabitha Bays, I hold you in Contempt of Court. You are hereby Sentenced to possess E-sized breasts for the duration of your sentence. Furthermore, you are restricted from wearing any clothing above your waist until your punishment has been carried at in full. That is All!”

He was crazy if he thought I was going to go topless for a year just because he told me to. And how the hell was I supposed to be a mermaid? I shook my head.

Then I felt an itching across my skin, which quickly became a horrible burning sensation covering my upper body from my neck down to my waist. I squeaked and slapped at my clothing, but the horrible sensations didn’t stop. It was like thousands of fire ants marching across my skin. Finally, in panicky desperation, I tore off my top and bra. And, just like that, the sensations stopped.

I stood in front of the courtroom with my arms crossed over my bare breasts. The judge simply stared at me. Then I realized I was feeling a different kind of sensations from my breasts. They were tingling.

And they were growing.

My eyes widened as I actually felt my boobs swelling underneath my hands. I cupped them tightly and tried to stop them, but it was like trying to stop the wind. I swelled through three cup sizes within thirty seconds, and nobody made a sound the entire time. Then I was standing in front of the courtroom topless with huge, heavy boobs.

Steven leaned forward then and whispered in my ear, “Now you know why they call him ‘The Rack’.”

* * *

I was taken immediately to the dock where I had borrowed the boat. It sat on Chrystal Bay. I was escorted to a boat ramp which gradually angled down into the water.

“What now?” I asked.

Steven looked at me. “You strip, Tabitha. Your punishment begins once you enter the water.”

I looked at Steven. “Whatever. If you think I’m just going to hang out naked in the water for a year, though, you’re crazy.”

“Whatever you say, Tabitha,” he said. “However, the deputies aren’t going to leave until you’re naked and in the water.”

“Fine,” I said. “Let the perverts see me naked, then.” I then stripped off my shoes, jeans and panties and handed them to Steven. “Satisfied?”

The deputy closest to me said, “Once you’re in the water, yes.”

I rolled my eyes. Hard asses. I stepped down the slope carefully, trying to avoid the slippery seaweedy areas. Once I had reached waist deep in the water, I turned and waved to the deputies.

“Hey, the water’s nice!” I said. They just looked at me.

Then I realized something was wrong. My legs weren’t working right. In fact, it felt like my thighs were fusing together.

My eyes widened. I could feel my legs stitching together. My heart began racing and I started pushing back towards the dry land at the top of the boat ramp, but I lost my balance and fell forward. I felt my calves locking together then and I could no longer separate my legs. Finally my feet stuck together and I could no longer move.

I realized I was under water then, and I began to panic. After a few moments, however, I realized with startling clarity that I could breathe. I had to wait for several seconds for my heartbeat to return to normal, but, astoundingly, I could breath as easily under water as I could on dry land.

The immediate oxygen crisis solved, I turned my attention back to my non-functioning legs. I tried to move them and found myself propelled directly into the boat ramp cement.

I swore, which was silent except for a trail of bubbles. I turned over, and that’s when I realized what the judge’s sentence had truly meant.

My legs had been replaced by an emerald-scaled fish tail.

My ridiculously swelled breasts were buoyant and I let myself float to the top of the water. Then I turned and balanced myself on my tail. Steven and the deputies were still there, watching.

“Alright!” I said. “Alright, I get it! I’m sorry! Tell the judge to fix me!”

“Sorry,” said Steven. “I did try to warn you.”

“I know!” I said. “I know!”

“By the way,” he said, “Judge Hanover told me to warn you that if you don’t follow his orders to the absolute letter, he was going to add a rider to your Sentence involving letting the mermen get you pregnant. So, unless you want to have a trail of merchildren swimming behind you, I suggest you do exactly what you were ordered to do.”

“Fine,” I mumbled, hand on my flat bare belly. “I will.”

“Good luck,” said Steven. “And count your blessings. It could have been worse. You could have ended up in jail.”

Great. My lawyer was a smart ass.

* * *

Steven and the deputies left, and trying to get on dry land didn’t change my condition, so I made my way away from the docks and worked on learning to use my tail. It became second nature pretty quickly.

My emerald green scales started at a line circling my hips several inches below my belly button. The smooth scales went all the way down to where my ankles had been. A large split fish tail extended from my ankles, replacing my feet. I still maintained my human shape- my hips were very curved now and there was even a swelled roundness where my ass was- but there was no doubt about what I was...a mermaid.

My eyesight underwater was spectacular. Even though there was no light more than thirty feet from the surface, I could see perfectly well. I could hear with a great deal more clarity as well, and I could sense which way the currents were moving. In many ways, it was beautiful. In other ways, though, it was sort of sensory deprivation for a girl who was used to the sounds of the city. I missed my music.

The further I strayed from the surface, the more merpeople I saw. A person on land- or even on a boat- sighting a merperson was not a common sight, so the sight of many of them in their natural element brought a sense of wonder. I didn’t want that sense of wonder, but it was interesting to see. I hoped they weren’t aggressive or angry.

Then one of the mermen swam in my direction. I knew it was no use trying to get away, so I let him come to me. He gave me a stern look, then in one move was suddenly behind me. I gasped (as well as one can gasp under water) as I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him. I instinctively wanted to swim away, but found myself pressing back against the merman, responding to his advances. Damn that Judge Hanover! Still, I took consolation in the fact that he was a Merman...he couldn’t have the right equipment to do me.

And that’s when I felt a sudden pressure against where my tight rear opening would have been when I had an ass.

My eyes widened and I tried to look over my shoulder. I could feel him entering me from behind! I was being screwed by a Merman!

Suddenly I could hear a voice in my head. This surprises you? the voice said. Then I realized the merpeople were able to communicate telepathically.

Yes! I thought. I felt his thickness entering me and then suddenly his cock was sliding back and forth inside me. I shuddered. There was a frightening exoticness to it as the broad shouldered merman simply took me and I was helplessly responsive to everything he did. Grrrrrrr!

You thought we did it like fishes? he thought.

Yes! I thought. My belly muscles were jumping in heated need.

Ah, he said. A misconception on your part. We do it like dolphins, young landling. Our children are live births. That is why our females have breasts and belly buttons like humans.

Then he pulled my hips against him and slid his cock all the way inside me and just held it there. His cock hardened inside me and my eyes widened as I suddenly felt a heated flood inside me. He was filling me up with cum! A merman!

That flood triggered my own release, however, and suddenly I was squirming like a slut in heat as I came. He held my hips in place and kept me full of cock while he waited for my orgasm to end. Finally, he slid his cock out of me and swam off, satisfied.

My heart was still pounding and I felt breathless. I swam around, trying to clear my head. My bare boobs floated and drifted with my movements. The water flowing over my bare nipples, however, increased my helpless arousal despite my recent release. Just swimming was now enough to make me helplessly aroused.

Strangely enough, I found myself near the docks. I made my way towards the boat ramp, and I realized that several men were on the boat ramp. In fact, a couple of them were the deputies that had escorted me earlier today. I noticed the boat owner was there also, as well as several fishermen. Their pants seemed to be unzipped.

I heard them murmur as my torso slid up and out of the water. My boobs took several seconds to settle into place. I moved forward using only my tail until I was directly in front of one of the men. I tried to think of something smart-ass to say to the deputies, but my sudden overwhelming need to suck cock wiped out any chance I had to deliver a nice stinging shot.

My mouth was full of cock, my huge boobs were swaying and my ass was full of merman cum. The Rack had struck again. Grrrrrrrrr!

THE END