The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Amethyst

(A Chance Encounter with a Special Lady)

By QuietMan

It was cold out. Very cold out. But he liked the cold. The cold made him numb. He liked feeling numb. He sat down on a bench across from an abandoned building. The holidays always brought him down. Made him even more depressed. He wanted to get a drink. But he fought that urge. Nothing good happened when he started drinking. He sat there on the bench getting colder and more numb. The more numb he got the less pain he felt. He hated being alone with his thoughts. But he had no one to talk to. He had alienated family and friends. Nobody wanted to talk to him anymore. It started to snow. Perfect he thought. He would just sit there and let the snow coat him and make him feel colder and more numb. He just sat there and stared off into the snow coming down. He was starting to feel sleepy.

Off in the distance he could see a figure coming towards him. Hard to make out because of the snow. The figure drew closer and closer. Finally he could tell it was a woman. A very attractive woman. She seemed to walk around and through the snowflakes. Like they were parting to let her go by. The moonlight reflecting off the snow seemed to shimmer around her. A very arresting image.

Great he thought. I really don’t feel like talking. Maybe she will pass on by. She finally came to a stop a few feet in front of him. He could see her clearly now. She was staring intently at him. She had big dreamy brown eyes. Set in a beautiful delicate face. Her face was framed in gorgeous dark wavy hair. She had stunning Lauren Bacall type cheekbones. She finally spoke. “May I sit down.”

He wanted to say no. But there was soft sensual tone to her voice. Yet she had an oddly commanding tone. It was soft yet insistent. Like she was used to getting her way.

Finally he just said, “Sure.” She sat down on the bench and turned to face him. She was looking at him even more intently. Her large brown eyes never seemed to blink. There was a long awkward silence.

Finally he said, “What are you doing out on a cold night like this?” There was a wry smile on her face.

“I have been waiting for you dear boy,” she said.

“Waiting for me? Do I know you?”

She smiled again. “No, you don’t know me, but I know all about you dear boy.”

“What could you possibly know about me?”, he said.

She smiled again. “I know that you are lonely and in pain. I know that you are at the end of your rope. I know that your spirit is adrift. I know that you need someone to follow. You need purpose.”

“Someone to follow? I suppose that someone is you?”, he said incredulously.

“Yes dear boy. You will follow me. I am Mistress Amethyst. You will serve me. I will give you purpose. You need never be lonely again.”

This woman is crazy he thought. He started to say something.

She put her finger to her lips and softly said, “Shhh. Be quiet now dear boy. Just listen to my voice. Just listen to my voice and take a deep breath.”

He found himself obeying her. He didn’t even question it. Why did he do that?

“That’s a good boy. Now just look into my eyes. You can do that. Of course you can.”

He stared into her dreamy eyes. They seemed bottomless. Like deep brown pools. Her eyes had a very odd sparkle to them. Her voice was getting softer and more sensual. Her voice was so captivating.

“That’s right keep looking into my eyes. That’s a very good boy. It is so relaxing isn’t it. Of course it is. You need to relax so badly. It has been so long since you have relaxed. Relax a little more for me.”

His muscles started to go limp as he relaxed. He kept gazing into her eyes, eventually his eyes started to get tired. They started to blink.

“Your eyes are so tired aren’t they? But keep looking into my eyes a little longer. You want to keep looking. It’s ok if you blink, but keep looking deep into my eyes.”

He was compelled to look. But he was so tired. Every time he blinked it was harder to open them again. Every time he blinked, his eyes stayed closed a little longer. Finally they were just fluttering slits.

“Oh my poor boy. You look so tired and relaxed. It feels so good doesn’t it. Of course it does. You may close those tired eyes now.”

His eyes gently closed. And he slumped over slightly on the bench.

“I need you to go a little deeper into hypnosis. I want you to imagine you are one of the snowflakes. Way up high in the sky. You are floating in the air. Floating and drifting on the air. It is so relaxing to float. You are a snowflake now. You can not longer feel your body. You are just floating and drifting. Now you are starting to drift down. Down a little deeper. Feel yourself floating and drifting down even more. It feels so good to float down a little deeper. Deeper. DEEPER. Keep on floating and relaxing. As you you keep on riding the air currents down, down, DOWN. Carried by the breeze. Down, down, DOWN. Go a little deeper for me. That’s a good boy.

He was slumped over. His body was totally relaxed now. All worry was off his face.

“I want you to feel the snowflakes when they touch your skin. Like little kisses. Every time a snowflake touches you it will feel like a kiss from me. Feel the arousal boy.”

His body could feel the flakes touching his skin. Like soft sensual kisses. His arousal kept growing and growing. A soft moan escaped from his lips. As the arousal grew so did his trance. Each snowflake increased the pleasure. It was like a soft kisses that became more and more passionate. More and more arousing. His body was trembling in pleasure.

“That’s a good boy,” she said. “Feel the arousal growing. The more aroused you get the deeper in trance you will go. Do you understand?” He nodded yes slightly. “Good boy. Go even deeper for me now.”

He was no longer connected to his body. He was just floating on her words and his arousal. His mind totally blank. Floating in euphoric bliss. The pleasure kept building. He kept falling deeper. The pleasure finally built to a peak and he orgasmed………..

“Now listen to me boy. You are mine now. I own you. You belong to Mistress Amethyst now. Nod if you understand.” He nodded his head yes. “Would you like to feel like this again.” He nodded. “Good. I will take care of you now. But you must obey me. Nod if you understand.” Again he nodded. “Good Boy. You will start taking care of yourself. Start being nicer to yourself and others. “I want you to start helping other people. Volunteer for things. Do random acts of kindness. Help the homeless. You get the idea. Being nice to others is a way to make you feel better about yourself. Nod if you understand.” He nodded. “You are such a good boy. I am so proud of you. You belong to me now. You will take care of yourself now. Understand?” He nodded once more. “Now drift off to sleep. When you awaken you will feel much better.”

“Hey buddy wake up. You have been sleeping.”

He opened his eyes to see a policeman staring at him.

“Are you alright? It is dangerous to sleep in weather like this. You could freeze.”

“Sorry officer. I just sat down for a minute. I must have dozed off. I had the strangest dream. I guess it was lucky you came along when you did.” He was completely covered in snow. He started brushing it off.

The police officer stared at him intently for a minute and grinned. “Luck had nothing to do with it. She sent me to check on you.”

His heart started racing. “She? There was a woman in my dream. It seemed so real.”

“That was Mistress Amethyst,” said the police officer.

“Wow. Can you take me to her? I want to thank her.”

“I cannot take you to her,” said the policeman. “She does not exist in a real sense.” He paused for a second. “You see, she is ghost.”

“A ghost!! That’s crazy.”

The policeman sighed. “Do you see any footprints? Look at the bench. You were the only one sitting on it. Do you see any signs in the snow that someone else has been here except you?”

They were no signs. Just his footprints and impression on the bench.

You see the abandoned building over there. That is the old mental asylum. She likes to haunt there. When she senses a boy is in trouble she helps him. They just seem to find their way to this bench. Do you think it was an accident that you ended up here? Have you ever been here before?”

The man did not know what to think. “No I have never been here before. And she did help me. Did she help you too?”

The policeman paused, “She helped me after my partner died. Helped pull me back together. Ever since I have been trying to help out when I can. She likes it when you help others out.”

“How does she contact you?”

“Sometimes I get her thoughts. Sometimes she appears in my dreams,” said the officer.

“Wow those must be nice dreams!”

“They are.”, the officer smiled archly. “Very nice dreams indeed. Are you ok now? Do you need a lift? You can get some coffee at the shelter if you are still cold.”

“No I am fine now. I may go down to the shelter and see if they need any help though.”

The officer smiled again. “That’s the spirit. Mistress will be proud of you. Happy holidays.”

“Happy holidays to you too officer.” He turned and starting walking towards the shelter. He felt good like a huge weight had been lifted. “Merry Christmas Mistress Amethyst,” he thought to himself.

He could feel her approving smile.