The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Blend

Maeve walked into the party behind Marie incredulously. The pair of women looked markedly different from one another. Maeve wore tan trousers and a matching pair of flats with a floral blouse. Her pixie cut hair was combed simply to the right. She was a pretty girl, but modest in a not too prudish way. Marie however wore a black, pleather mini skirt, red tube top and black sandals with three inch heels. Two big, silver hoops adorned her ears under curly, teased up hair. She had not always dressed this way.

As Marie led her into the party, Maeve noticed that most of the women here dressed as her friend did. Indeed she only saw one other young woman that did not look dressed like a street walker. She wondered what could cause such a change in a formerly staid, young woman. She had been worried when her friend decided not to go back to school. She pressed for a week to get together and talk about and finally relented when Marie suggested they go to a party.

“But I don’t feel like going to school.” Marie sighed as Maeve pressed her.

“What about your career?” Maeve asked.

“Ugh, that’s not what I wanna do. And I, like, got my BA, it’s not like I need a Masters.” Maeve tried not to wince at her friend’s airy speech.

“Hey Marie!” A tall, handsome young man in a tank top greeted them. He held a small, colorful, glass pipe in one hand as he hugged the petite woman. “Ready to party?”

“Hell yeah!” She took the pipe from him and took a hit. Holding in her hit as she spoke “Billy, this is Maeve. Maeve meet Billy.”

“Hello Billy.” Maeve offered her hand cautiously, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

“Wow,” Billy took the bowl back from Marie and lit up “Marie didn’t tell me she had friends even prettier than her.”

“Thank you.” Maeve’s face scrunched up as she held up a hand to the offered pipe.

“You don’t smoke?” Billy asked.

“Sure she does!” Marie laughed, her arms around Billy’s waist.

“I don’t smoke as much anymore.”

“But it’s a party!” Marie complained.

“If she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t have to.” Billy shrugged.

“I will later.”

“But why wait, silly? You’re at the party. You might as well party!” Marie laughed.

“Fine!” Maeve took the pipe and took a long hit. “Happy?”

“Always!” Marie beamed as they got to the living room. She sat on Billy’s lap on the sectional while Maeve sat across from them.

“You really need to go back Marie.”

“I told you, it’s boooooring! You gotta stop bugging me!”

“Hey! Your friend’s just worried about you.” Billy admonished Marie as he passed the bowl back to Maeve.

“Thank you.” Maeve nodded starting to feel the first hit as she took her second. “I just want to make sure you’re alright.”

“And I am.” Marie took the bowl.

As the night wore on, Marie left with a group of girls while Maeve continued to talk to Billy. She had several more hits of the bowl and was nursing her third gin and tonic. Her head bobbled comically on her neck as they spoke.

“I jus… don get why theessse girlss gotta dress like thiss isall.” Maeve slurred her argument.

“Maybe they just like dressing that way.” Billy shrugged.

“But they… they… they look llike slutss.”

“What does that matter if they’re happy?”

“Mmyabe you’re right.” Maeve pointed and nodded.

“Hey,” Billy held up a pink cigarette, “wanna try our own blend? We grow it ourselves.”

“Really?” Maeve held the cigarette. “OK.”

“So yeah,” Billy continued as Maeve breathed in the pink smoke “what’s the big deal if they look like sluts?”

“People will think they are slutss.” Maeve countered as she continued to smoke.

“So, and what if they are?”

“I don see how anyone could wanna jus have sexs alla time.” Maeve noticed her nipples getting hard.

“Maybe they just like to fuck.”

“Hey, I like to fuck.” Maeve felt a warmth between her legs. “My boyfren an me fuck alla time. But you don have to fuck ALL of the time, y’know?”

“Well, that’s you. Maybe you’re different.”

“Oh I am different.” Maeve insisted, taking a puff off the cigarette as she squirmed in her seat.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yess. Yess! Ohhhh! Yeeessss!!!” Maeve spread her legs and bucked her hips as she was gripped with the most intense orgasm she ever experienced. “OHHHH YESSSSS!!! Gawd yess! YesyesyesyesYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!”

“You don’t seem that different.” Billy mocked.

“Oh,” she gasped, “oh wow! I… I don know what got into me!”

“I bet I know what you’d like to get into you.” Billy leered as he stood up.

“Ohhh! Nononono!” Maeve laughed. “I-I gotta boyrfren!”

“Oh, too bad.”

“I shud fin Marie.” She struggled to her feet with his help.

“Sure thing. Here have another.” Billy handed her another pink cigarette.

“Oh thanks.” Maeve lit up before stumbling away.

As she smoked away, she tried to ignore the outright orgy that was now going on around her. The only other conservative girl was sitting with a large group of other women. She took her first drag off a pink one as Maeve passed them. She felt the heat rising in her again and tried to push it back. Head spinning she found her friend in the wash room.

Marie was sitting on the lap of a young man sitting on the floor, his dick deep in her ass as she quivered. Another man knelt in front of her thrusting his hips into her dripping pussy. Another young man stood over her as she slobbed on his knob.

“M-marie! Wh-what’re doin’?” She gasped as her own twat started to twitch madly. Two young men approached her.

“Hey babe!” One of them leared as she doubled over, panting with pleasure. “You wanna have fun?”

“F-fun? Ohhhhhh!” Maeve felt the orgasm rise inside her.

“Nah, man” the other shook his head “she ain’t ready yet.”

“Wh-what do youuuuuuUUUU mean! Ohhh, not ready… ready… re… re… AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” She fell against the hallway wall and smiled wide. The next thing she knew Marie was helping her up, and out the door.

She woke up the next morning in her bed, still wearing the same clothes. She smelled of sex and her aching twat was still twitching. Maeve had assumed she dreamed the ordeal, though her moist panties suggested otherwise. Dragging herself out to bed, she shuffled to the kitchen to find Marie pouring her coffee.

“Good morning Sunshine!” Marie beamed. “YOU had fun last night.”

“Ohmygod!” Maeve’s jaw dropped. “Did that all really happen?”

“Yes it did. Wasn’t it great?”

“I… but…”

“It’s okay, you can admit it.”

“But how?”

“It was their special blend.” Marie held up a pink cigarette “We call them pinkies.”

“That’s crazy. Pot can’t do that.”

“Well, it sure did it for you. I’ll leave this one for you. I gotta go run some errands.”

“Sure, thanks.”

It was ridiculous, of course, and Maeve believed none of it. She finished her coffee and jumped in the shower. Afterward she sat down with a second cup of coffee and her favorite newspaper. She looked over once or twice at the “pinky” on the end table. Wondering if what Marie said was true she picked it up and inspected it. It didn’t seem any different from a normal joint, other than it looked like it had been rolled in a factory in pink paper. She shook her head and put it back on the table. There was no way that last was because of one of these. She was convinced that it was the result of all the sex going on around her.

Most of the rest of the day was spent cleaning the house. She started in the kitchen and moved to the bathroom, all the while doing laundry at the same time and trying to ignore the smell of her panties from the previous night. Finally she got to the living room and began dusting. Moving everything off the end table she held the strange cigarette in her hand once more. For whatever reason she wanted to prove Marie wrong about the pinkies. Twisting her lips in a skeptical smirk she reached into the end table drawer and lit up.

The first few puffs she felt nothing. Then, as she expected her head got light and she felt silly and happy. There was no way this was going to make her orgasm. Not long after that thought her nipples stiffened and tickled her in her bra, followed by a twitching in her pants. She squirmed as little throbs of pleasure pulsed in her lower lips. Her breathing quickened and she fell to her knees, reaching down her pants. Her fingers slid into the lubricated flesh and she smiled wide. Before long she was fingering herself furiously as pleasure exploded throughout her body. Minutes later she lay on the floor, spread eagle, knees in the air basking in the after glow.

Maeve could not believe that it was true, but the remnants of her climax told her it was. She wondered if there were any more pinkies laying around when she realized that the one on the end table could not have been the one Marie had left for her. She had left that one in the kitchen. Excited and mischievous she dashed to the other room and grabbed the joint from the counter. She wasted no time lighting it and awaited the impending pleasure. It came a little slower this time, but still quick. She leaned on the counter waiting to cum. For fifteen minutes the joy ripped through her entire body, still she did not come this time, rather she panted as the pleasure grew and grew. She was like this after a half hour when Marie walked in.

“So,” Marie teased “do you believe me now?”

“Ohohohhhhhh yesssss!!” Maeve moaned. “Why can’t I cum thoooooooooough?”

“You must found the one I lost. Did you smoke two?”

“Y-y-yes!!!!”

“Oh yeah, after three or four you need to be stimulated to cum. But it keeps getting better each time, trust me. Here let me help.”

Marie reached down Maeve’s trousers and pushed her fingers inside. Maeve fell to the floor, her friend’s fingers still inside her and started slamming her hands against the cupboards as her eyes lolled back in her head. It was only a few minutes later that that Maeve exploded in ecstasy and collapsed happy on the floor.

“Here,” Marie reached into her purse and pulled out a sandwich bag full of pinkies “you gotta use these before the next time you and Ben fuck. You’ll love it.”

“Ooooooookay!” Maeve sighed as she took the baggie.

The next four days consisted of Maeve half ignoring her classes as she waited to go home to smoke a pinky and enjoy a marathon session with her boyfriend. Marie had been right. Each time it took longer for her to reach her climax, but each time was better than the last too. Ben wondered what had gotten into his girlfriend, besides himself, but never complained.

Finally Friday came and it was time for him to leave. He had interviews for jobs in Europe and would be gone for a week. Maeve had no idea what she was going to do with herself. At first she thought she would be fine going without for a while. That idea lasted two hours. She found herself missing it so badly: the mind numbing pleasure. She wondered what she was going to do. Fairly certain that fingering herself was not going to do it anymore she did not want to smoke a pinky. Still, the desire grew in her by the hour and she called Marie.

“Why don’t you come to the party with me!” Marie prodded.

“I don’t know if I should.” Maeve resisted.

“C’mon it’ll be fun.”

“I don’t need a party Marie, I just need a pinky.”

“I thought Ben was out of town?”

“He is.”

“Ohhhh… I don’t know if you want a pinky then.”

“I do, please!”

“Well, I don’t have any more. I was gonna get some from Billy at the party!”

“Oh, well, maybe I’ll go then.”

She did not want to dress too prudish for this party, but she could not bring herself to dress like Marie. Instead she opted for a lavender jumper and one inch matching heels. Billy was generous with the drinks right off the bat.

“Go ahead and ask him.” Maeve prompted Marie.

“What?” Marie looked surpised. “Oh, I already got mine, go ask him for yours.”

“Can’t you just share?”

“Nuh uh. Get your own silly!”

“Oh, okay then!”

Nervously Maeve asked around for Billy, who had retreated from the party at large. She got more than a few leering glances and knowing stares as she made her way through the increasingly bawdy celebration. The other newcomer from the previous week was felating two frat boys at once and that was one of the tamer displays. With the endless barrage of erotic activity around her, Maeve almost did not need a pinky to get worked up. Finally, someone directed her to a bedroom in the back of the frat house.

“Hello?” Maeve poked her head inside.

“Hey there!” Billy looked up from his desk “Mmmmm?”

“Maeve.” The girl reintroduced herself.

“That’s right. Marie’s friend!”

“Yeah. Um, I was wondering if I could buy a few pinkies off of you.”

“Oh, I don’t sell them.”

“But Marie said…”

“I said I don’t ‘sell’ them. I trade for them. For favors.”

“Oh… well… I guess I could… y’know.”

“Ha!” Billy laughed. “I know you’ll do that! I was thinking of something else.”

“L-like what?”

“Strip.”

“What?”

“I guess you don’t want the pinkies.”

“I do! I… I do. Okay.” Maeve reached for her sleeve.

“Slow.”

“OK, slow.”

“and move nice for me.”

Doing as she told Maeve wiggled her hips as she pulled the jumper slowly off her shoulders. She let it slip gradually over and off her pert, B-cup breasts. Dancing as sensually as she knew how she slid it past her hips and bent over in front of Billy, showing off her lace panties as she stepped out of the dress. She shimmied awkwardly as she undid the clasp on her bra, letting her tits spill out. At last she pulled her panties from her hips and without bending over wiggled her legs until they were low enough to step out of.

“Very nice.” Billy handed her a pinky.

“Just one?” She complained.

“Smoke that one here and I’ll give you an entire pack.”

“Oh! OK.” She took the cigarette and let him light it.

She hotboxed it right in front of him and he laughed even harder. It was not long before it hit her. Her nipples stood out more erect than they ever had and she could swear it felt like her pussy was already being pounded. She bit her lip and went to her knees, trying to ignore Billy as he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. She pushed her fingers into her clit and rubbed furiously. Try as she could it kept getting more and more intense but never gave her the release she needed.

“There’s only one way you’re gonna get there.” Billy teased as he stroked himself.

“I can’t… I…I…I-I-I gotta… b-boyfriend!!!”

“Well, he’s not here to help you is he?”

“Ohhhhhh!!!! No!!!!”

“And I am.”

“Yes!!! Oh yessss!!!”

Maeve picked herself up off the floor and straddled Billy. With reckless abandon she lowered herself onto his ready shaft, wrapping her arms around his neck as she slid up and down on him. She smiled wide as he sucked on her nipple before looking up at her.

“You like a good fuck don’t you Maeve?”

“Ohhhh yesss!!! Fuckfuckfuck!!!” She rocked faster on him her jaw now slack as all thoughts but the wildly growing pleasure fled from her brain.

“You don’t care about anything but getting stuffed with cock, huh?”

“Nnnnnooooo!!!” She pumped faster, squeezing his dick with her greedy cunt.

She pulled his head into her chest as she gyrated harder and faster. She smiled a crooked smile, the open mouth grin of someone dumb and happy as his hips shoved his cock eagerly insider her. When he finally exploded in her quivering twat she beamed even more moaning loud and long as her eyes rolled back in her head. She was only out for a moment and when she came to he was standing over her.

“Thanks babe.” He dropped the unmarked pack on her sweaty belly. She was just barely aware enough, lying naked on the floor, to know she should be ashamed. However, overwhelmed by her own erotic bliss, she was not aware enough to be worried about it.

The next day Maeve wanted to fight it. She knew there was something wrong when the previous night she just lay there with a stupid grin on her face for a half hour after Billy banged her. At the time she thought nothing of the fact that another man walked in and jerked off right in front of her as she smiled stupidly up at him. Still, it felt so good. Not just the orgasm, though that was great, but the utter loss of control. The not caring was a relief. The losing herself in the physical pleasure was freedom and joy and she wanted to get back to that.

“I have to fight this.” She told herself.

It was pointless, though. By midmorning she took out the unmarked pack and pulled out a pinky. She resisted only a moment before lighting it up and taking a long drag. She waited for it to take effect. For a minute she thought maybe it would not work anymore, and then it grew. It started, as before, between her legs, and almost at the same time her nipples. The need increased and spread through her entire body. She almost ripped off her pants to reach for her aching pussy as she simultaneously played with her left tit.

Fondling herself furiously she could find no release. She shoved a second, then a third, finger into herself, and it still would not help. Still masturbating she stumbled to her bedroom and found her vibrator. Fumbling one handed with the batteries she took fifteen minutes to turn it on. Both the pleasure and the need for more grew, and still she got no relief. Finally Marie walked in on her.

“What’re you doin?” Marie asked.

“Whatsit llloooook l-like?” Maeve panted.

“Did you smoke a pinky alone?”

“Y-y-y-yes! Oooooo!!!”

“We gotta get you to Billy!”

Marie guided her horny housemate to the car. All the while Maeve kept the vibrator shoved deep inside her sex. She never bothered with a seat belt and Marie had to practically drag her into Billy’s house.

“My, my, my.” Billy smiled and clapped his hands. His pants were off and his flaccid cock dripped onto the floor. The other new pinky addict lay on the desk behind him. “Looks like somebody is really enjoying her new habit.”

“She needs to get fucked.” Marie sighed.

“Ohhhh yeah pleeeeeease!!!” Maeve begged.

“Well,” Billy shrugged, “I’m pooped from taking care of Daria here, but I’m sure this nice guy can help you.” He pointed behind the girls.

Entering the room was an overweight, middle aged, trucker looking man. He looked over the worked up woman in front of him and grinned evilly. He dropped trou and before he knew it, Maeve jumped on him.

“Oh yes! Fuckmefuckme!” She groaned as she pulled herself up by his shoulders and lowered herself onto his meat.

“My pleasure sweetie.” The guy chuckled as he propped her against the wall and started pumping.

Maeve squeaked, squealed and giggled as the man fucked her brains out. She was unaware of anything but their bodies and her still growing need. They humped vigorously until the man moaned and jazzed inside her. Spent the man tried to put her down but she was not finished.

“Mooooore! I need more.” Maeve cried still grasping the guy’s neck.

“Hey slut! I’m done!” The man growled.

“It’s okay babe,” Billy told her as he pulled her away. “I’ve got more friends.”

“Ohhhh goooood!” She wined as he guided her to a scrawny black man sitting at the desk.

Maeve mounted him and went to town. She did not care about anything at this point. The only thing that mattered was the glorious fucking she was getting. It did not take long and both she and this new man reached climax together. She laughed as he let her slip to the floor, spunk spilling out of her hole.

Sunday was much the same, with her smoking a pinky at home and Marie having to take her to Billy’s. By Monday she realized that she should just go to Billy’s if she wanted to smoke. He always had guys there to fuck her, though she never saw the money changing hands. She would smoke three or four a day and spent morning, noon and evening wrapped around a strangers cock.

By Friday she had gone through the entire pack. She was ok with that though. She knew Billy would give her more. She just had to be real nice to him. He would even be nice and fuck her after she smoked a pinky and that would feel really nice. She made sure to wear a slinky black dress and four inch heels. Why be shy about it if you are going to go to a party to fuck guys. For just a minute she worried that Ben might not like it, but it was his own fault for not being there to pound her pussy like she needed.

She wiggled her way through the party with Marie. Her friend suggested she make nice with some of the guys while they waited for Billy to be free. That seemed like a real good idea. Maeve thought she recognized some of these guys, that she had tutored them, though she had not been to class all week, which was good because all she could think about was sex. She flirted and teased and giggled at their jokes which were so funny, even though she never thought so before. She sat on their laps while Marie went off with three strange guys. Finally Billy was ready to see her. She started reached for the spaghetti strap of her dress when Billy stopped her.

“You don’t have to do that Maeve.” He smiled as he nodded knowingly to the fat, little geek sitting at his desk.

“I don’t?” She was confused.

“Nope, but you do have to smoke one before I give you your new pack.”

“Oh, like, okay!” She giggled, eagerly taking the offered drug. She puffed away, wiggling her ass for the two men. It took a little longer than normal, but the drug induced horniness finally crept up on her. “Ohhhh Billy!” I really gotta fuck!”

“Well, before I let you fuck anyone you have to do something else.”

“Ooooo! What?”

“You have to suck this guy’s cock.”

“I do?”

“Yep, then I will have other guys to fuck you.”

“Oh! Goodie!” She beamed as she went to her knees.

“Wait, Maeve, you forgot something.”

“I did?” She was even more confused, the constant pulsing of her nether regions not helping that any.

“Yeah he has to give you money before you blow him.”

“But why?”

“Because you’re a whore now, just like Marie.”

“I am?”

“Yep, you get to fuck and suck all the time and get money and pinkies for it, doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Oh! That sounds, like, totally nice!” She took the offered cash before slurping on the offered meat. She sucked him off really good, playing with herself the whole time. It was not long before the guy was filling her mouth with spunk. It tasted better than anything she had ever eaten and Billy explained that it was all she would ever need to eat again. That made her really happy, because she knew it would mean she would have more time for fucking. She felt really lucky that she had such a great friend like Marie who would help make her into a happy, pretty, little whore.