The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Marine Training

This story takes place during the coming century but is really about old-style values. And mind control, and barely consensual sex among adults.

-1-

They would say that the early years of the Twenty-first Century were the salad days of the first global human culture. Several economic and technological developments made this so. The “end of ideology” during the final years of the last century set the stage: major political confrontations diminished as all the nations were integrated into the world-wide communications and trade nexus. Computer networks had made nation states obsolete, and the planet-spanning corporate enterprises would no longer tolerate the wars and crises of the “bloody 00’s.”

The world of the Twenty-first Century was a quieter place. It was a time of construction and reconstruction, of the first expansion into the Solar System, with much of the economic progress triggered by the riches of the Asteroid Belt.

Technology impacted every aspect of human life. But, continuing the trends of the last century, computer, space and biological sciences led the way. The computer networks were everywhere, and all were increasingly intelligent. Virtual Reality—VR—technology allowed the programmers to condition everyone’s experience. The move into near space, to the small orbiting “cities” and then to the Asteroids, by, at first, a few hundreds, and then by a few tens of thousands, impacted life on earth far more than the mere numbers of spacers would indicate. Great fortunes were created in the first headlong rush to the planetoids; but that era had been over for nearly a generation, and now exploration was being replaced by exploitation.

The biological sciences had the most direct effect on human life. Disease was almost eradicated, the secrets of the human genotype, and its immune systems, were revealed. Recombinant technology remade much of agriculture and industry, with biomass replacing fossil fuels. Effective, mass birth control finally brought the population explosion under control, and the number of people on earth first stabilized and then declined a bit. Long life treatments offset this trend somewhat. The least expensive of these, available to most people, could extend productive life by half a century. The more exotic treatments, and there were several, could add a century of vigor to that. And for a lucky few, those with substantial wealth and the right genetics, experimental rejuvenating technologies were developed that held the promise of physical immortality. The first of the Immortals learned to keep their special condition secret, and they had the time to amass huge fortunes, to experience anything they wanted.

-2-

Theodore Rawley was the last of the long line of Rawley’s from Virginia, in the old American republic. His family had held its tidewater land through centuries—through revolution, civil war and several depressions. Since his parents were middle age when he was born, he found himself growing up in a series of military boarding schools, like many young men of his class. There he was trained in the old gentlemanly skills of obedience, hard work and contact sports. He loved the strict, old-stone and ivy academy where he completed high school, and knew his parents were proud that he was top man in his class.

They passed on, in an accident, together, when he was 18. So he found himself an adult, independent and somewhat wealthy. He sold the family estate and moved West: to the opportunities that California offered in the first years of the Twentieth-first Century; to some large public university where he majored in computers and space science. Here his southern military background was badgered by the post-decadent reality of California Culture, the youth culture that the whole world emulated. When he graduated, he felt ready to take on any challenge.

Everything he put his mind to seemed to create more wealth for him, as he rode the rising wave of the Millennial Boom into the new Century. He was a wealthy, and trim, 45 year old—just starting long life treatments—when he paid for an exploratory ship to the Asteroid Belt.

Most such ships never returned, some few found untold riches. His was one of the lucky few—for him at least. Of the crew of 23, only three made it back to earth with him. He held himself responsible for the loss of his shipmates during their five-year ordeal, and never went into space again. His captain’s share of the three heavy metal asteroids they claimed, however, left him with truly substantial wealth.

And so he settled down to a quiet life, somewhat removed from the “rocket set” of the idle rich who flitted around the world in their private space cruisers, or took part in races among the growing orbital cities. Theo preferred more serious intellectual pursuits, and established himself in the old Terra city of Manhattan, with its excellent libraries and universities. He lived alone and had few friends. Among those who knew him, he was considered a bit old fashioned, in a southern gentlemanly way.

-3-

Chad Smith’s background was quite different, but, in certain ways, as old fashioned as Theo’s. He was born when the new century was almost quarter old, in what had been the Midwest of the United States. His family had no wealth or status, and he could not afford the necessary university degree, so one of the few careers open to him was in the Space Marines. Except for the remnants of the local National Guards, and various Corporate Security Divisions, the SM’s were the only professional military remaining.

Although sponsored by the UNO, the Corps had its roots in the old American military—from the end of the Twentieth Century, when the US was drafted to be the world’s policeman. It was a tradition that ran deep in his family; both his father and grandfather had been US Marines. The elder had served during the Three Day War in 2006, the only time since 1945 that weapons of mass destruction were used. That war ended the notion of sovereign states, though certain old nations still sat on their decaying nuclear stockpiles.

Chad joined the SM’s at 18 and stayed in the Corps for 12 years. He prided himself on being a professional soldier. He became a martial arts expert and especially liked the philosophy and mental control that were part of that training. The Corpsmen lived a barracks life on their Luna main base, or aboard one of its space frigates. Luna base was the best posting, except for the small detachment kept at UNO headquarters on earth. Life aboard Corps ships, though, was really Spartan in the early days. Space was limited and the Marines had to live close and under strict discipline.

Spacer First Corporal Smith was about to sign up for his third six year hitch when he learned he would be one of the men chosen to be shipped out, five years one way—in suspended animation on a slow-ship—to new bases to be built on the outer edges of human activity, among the frozen moons of the giant gas planets. The SM’s wanted him to sign onto a triple hitch and “volunteer” for the mission. He needed time to think. So he figured he would take his accumulated leave (three months with pay) and see earth “one last time...” He could take up to an extra year to reenlist without losing his seniority or rank, and slow-ships would be leaving for the outer planets regularly for the next few years, so he could catch up with his teammates later.

-4-

Things did not work out as he expected. He spent the first month on earth at a Returnee Resort, getting used to heavy gravity again, keeping himself in fighting shape. Then with his money nearly gone, he found himself bumming around, first along the Florida Coast, then, early in March, he thought he would see the big city, “get me a temp job...” He hitched rides north, with one methane trucker taking him all the way from Virginia to Manhattan, arriving at nightfall.

Chad was not ready for the cold when he was let off. On SM bases the temperature was always 65 degrees. Re-acclimation centers were always in warm areas, and all he had to wear were shorts, teeshirt and windbreaker, with a pair of fancy running sneakers he bought at the resort. Back in the SM’s they usually just wore “CIS’n CIJ’s”—Corps Issue blue shorts and blue jock—putting on whatever gear was needed for different training or other missions.

Now he was shivering in the middle of Manhattan’s historic Times Square District, and snow was beginning to fall.

-5-

Rawley stepped out of the electronics shop with some new gizmo for his computer, saw the snow starting, remembered the report that, despite Global Warming, one of those rare March blizzards was about to blast the City. He pulled his cloak tighter, turned into the wind and bumped against a solid object. The object was a large, hard young man, looking up at the buildings and snow, wearing white shorts and tee-shirt, carrying a backpack. “’Scuse me, Sir...” Their eyes met and Rawley saw confusion in the lad’s clear blues. The young man was taller and broader than Rawley, with close cropped blond hair, military style. “Are you lost?” “Guess so, Sir.”

Chad was embarrassed when he bumped into the well-dressed man. Slightly smaller than him, trim, his dark eyes were filled with friendly laughter. “Didn’t expect snow, Sir.” “Did you just ship in?” “Yup, Sir, Earthside leave...” “You’re kind of big for a spacer. Where are you staying?” “Well, no where, Sir, just hitched into town from Florida. Thought I’d find a temp job, place to stay.” “You hitched right into a spring blizzard. You’d better come with me.” “Sure, thanks, Sir.” “What’s your name?” “Chadwick Smith, Jr., Sir, Space Marine, First Corporal!” “That’s real good. I’ll call you Corporal Chad. Let’s go.”

As they walked silently across town, Rawley thought, “Soldiers are so alike. Give them an order, they’re trained to obey. He’s a handsome lad. Typically, ran out of money before he ran out of leave time... Why am I... taking him ‘under my wing’? Guess I’ve a soft spot for lost pups and spacers in the big City... It’ll be a blizzard all right...” The snow was falling harder.

Rawley’s place was on the now fashionable Hudson Riverbank. An old Twentieth Century warehouse converted to expensive condos. Chad spoke again as they turned in from the biting, snow-driving wind, to a small marble and chrome vestibule. “Whew, glad we’re in from that...” The elevator door opened and they entered the dark wood paneled car. At a plate with five unmarked buttons Rawley entered a code; the door closed and they moved up rapidly.

At the top was another, smaller vestibule. Double wooden doors at the end. Rawley placed his hand on the door plate, and, identity recognized, the doors swung inward.

With his left hand, Rawley motioned the youth to enter; with the other, he gently pushed against the firm musculature of Chad’s upper back, “Let’s go in; I’ll show you around. You can leave your pack and sneakers inside the door.” He pushed off his shoes and hung his cloak on a peg as he entered.

Chad walked in and looked around at the high ceiling, well-lit spaces of the converted loft, “Rooms don’t come this big off-world...” Eying the furnishings, equipment and decorations, “Whew, very nice place you have here, Sir.” He dropped his backpack and shucked his sneakers, stepping barefoot onto the thickly padded rug that covered all the flooring.

“Glad you like it. It’s just a big rectangular space that’s been cut up to suit me.” Motioning to the right, at the two-story high bookcases, “Library and computers are along the back wall. Utilities and kitchen in the middle and living area up front.” Chad could see floor to ceiling windows beyond the kitchen area. The place had been divided horizontally in the mid-section, with bath and kitchen below, what could be a sleep area above. Forward he could see some exercise equipment on a platform, sitting area beyond it.

Rawley started toward the kitchen area, “Are you hungry?” “Sure, Sir, always!” “Well, come through here and I’ll get you a sandwich.” Shortly he had Chad loaded down with a plate and cold drink. He led them forward, around the raised exercise area, “Hey, you’ve got a little built-in pool here!” “Right, actually it’s a whirlpool spa, but if you throw the switch, all the water comes from one end and you can swim against the current. Like being in a river.” There was a large couch facing the window wall, with small tables stacked near it. Rawley pointed there, then looked to the Cityscape, blurred by the swirling snow. “After you eat, we can use the pool, watch the blizzard from heated comfort. OK?” “Sure, Sir.” “Good. Eat. I’ll be back after I change from these street clothes.”

-6-

Chad had just finished eating when Rawley, in grey shorts and white tee-shirt, returned. “Thanks for the food, Sir. You know, here I am, at your place, and I don’t even know your name...” “It’s Theo Rawley.” “You named after the famous Captain Rawley—early Belt explorer?” “Sort of. Come here. Let’s soak.” “Right, Sir.”

Rawley went up to the pool, stripped off his shirt and shorts, stepped into the churning water. Chad saw the older man’s taut form reclining among the steamy foam as he reached the pool. He stood there, hesitant. “OK, Chad. Strip and come in. The water’s fine.” “Sure, Sir.” The youth turned away, pulled off his shirt, revealing the compact muscle of his firm back. Then he shucked his shorts, blue Corps jock, showing firm mounds and bulging thighs. As he climbed backward into the pool, Rawley caught a glimpse of his hefty manhood and bulging testicles. As he turned, Chad’s eyes met the older man’s laughing gaze.

They both relaxed in the swirling water, watching the blizzard develop outside. Rawley asked a few questions, soon had Chad telling him all about his time in the Corps. Talking more than he had for years: about the long months of training and waiting; about the dangerous rescue missions of which he had been part; about the rough life of a Space Marine.

After a while, Rawley could see the young man yawning, “Looks like you’re ready to turn in. Wait here. I’ll get a sheet and pillow for the couch.” He pulled himself out of the pool, quickly toweled, and, bareass, climbed up a rope ladder suspended from the upper level, near the whirlpool. There was also a spiral stair connecting the levels, by the fancy exercise gear, and a few moments later, Rawley came down it, wearing jockey shorts and carrying sheet and pillow.

He made up the couch and came to Chad with a big towel. “Looks like you’re about to doze off in the water, come up.” The lad complied and Rawley, unable to take his eyes off the well-honed body, long flaccid penis and large balls nestled in their brown-gold curls, toweled his head and shoulders. Gulping, he wrapped the towel around the youth’s tight waist. With an arm on his shoulder, he led Chad to the couch. “Down you go, on your belly.” He reached to knead the big soldier’s back, felt him squirm, “I’m going to give you a rubdown as you fall asleep. Now just relax.” “Uh, sure, Sir.”

Chad began to ease to the massage, began to drift off, as Rawley talked quietly to him about relaxing and listening to the sound of his voice. Rawley started high on the youth’s back, kneading and probing the hard musculature, working his hands down the spine, the gluts, the upper and lower legs, to Chad’s strong feet. Though he had nearly drifted off completely, he still complied with Rawley’s order for him to roll over.

Rawley leaned back to look at the close-eyed, well formed youth stretched out before him, “What am I getting myself into? Haven’t let myself get this close since Lon died, out in the Belt, near half a century ago. Mechanical masturbators just don’t really substitute. This lad is so like him, bigger. Well, he knows how to obey, and it’s stormy out... and what the hell...” The lad was strong, manly, very well built (“Most spacers aren’t this large. Let’s release the towel... ah, yes.” Rawley was duly impressed by the semihard cock beginning to thrust itself from the youth’s bush of blond-brown pubic hair).

He restrained himself and continued the massage, starting again with the feet, working each toe, the instep, ankle. Massaging up the legs, deep into the thighs and pelvis, just avoiding the nearly sleeping lad’s large, no longer limp sex. The tight, ridged belly was next. Then the ample musculature of his chest, pecks, and shoulders. Rawley worked down each arm, each hand and finger. Then he massaged the lad’s neck, scalp and face, feeling the jaw and neck muscles loosen.

Massaging the big youth’s chest again, he squeezed his large, dark nipples, watching the half sleeping figure move a bit under his fingers. Then down the chest and stomach. He moved back to look at the untouched cock nestled in its hair, arching from the taut belly, balls bulging below it. He gently touched it. Saw it move in response. He massaged around it, below it, tantalized by the growing aroma, by its lengthening shaft. He leaned over and lightly kissed the cockhead, again noting the strong, clean male aroma. Stroking the shaft and fondling the balls, he felt Chad squirm. “Relax Chad, let go and enjoy...” The youth, mostly asleep mumbled, a drowsy “Sure, Sir.” and Rawley began to suck on the now rigid erection. Handling the balls, sucking in first the massive cockhead, he quickly had most of the erection engulfed. He set a firm rhythm and soon felt Chad’s involuntary pelvic thrusts as the youth’s load began to rise.

Rawley was lost in the enormous pleasure of taking in this handsome youth’s manhood, the exciting aromas and overwhelming heat of his need. Then Chad exploded, thrusting deeply, squirting a huge load of sweet-salty cum into Rawley’s eager mouth. Spasm after spasm finally emptied his load, and he lay there, panting, Rawley still sucking out the last few drops of precious fluid. “Whew, fuck’n great blow job, man. Ya’ could sign onto the Corp’s R&R Brigade with talent like that...” Rawley looked into the lad’s sleepy eyes, smiling. “Shoulda guessed why you got me outa th’ storm...” “Good. You’re really relaxed now, just shut your eyes, sleep and listen to the sound of my voice...” Rawley began talking the youth to sleep, with suggestions of relaxation and trust.

-7-

Next morning Chad awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs, to the sight of snow still swirling outside the great window. Rawley, clad just in jockey shorts and tee-shirt, brought breakfast on a tray, and, smiling, put it down by the couch. “G’morning Chad. Sleep well?” The youth stretched back, muscles moving under the thin sheet, “Sure, Sir.” “Let’s eat. Snow’ll tapper off by midday. We can work-out and hang around the whirlpool.” “Sure, sounds good to me, Sir.” Rawley nodded to the couch and removed the sheet, revealing the youth’s fine naked body. Chad sat up and Rawley sat next to him, on his left. They both began to eat in silence.

“You said you were looking for a job. I have a proposition for you. Are you interested?” “Sure, Sir, shoot!” “OK. I control a lot of wealth, but I’ve been a sort of recluse. I’m not much into the space cruiser set. I like to travel, through. For years my people have been telling me that I shouldn’t travel without bodyguards, a whole entourage. I’d rather stay here than that. So I thought that maybe one SM trained bodyguard might satisfy them. You’ve had martial arts training?” “Sure, Sir.” “Good. You get room and board and a hundred newbucks a month in the bank. You’d be on duty 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Understand?” “Yes Sir! Sir, uh, what would my duties be, uh, exactly, Sir?” “Mostly to keep quiet and out of the way, except... when I want you... Work out with me. Travel with me. Entertain me, when I want... I’ll enroll you in the nearest martial arts center. I’ll keep you busy. I know you’ve been trained to be obedient. I expect complete obedience. Do you understand?"” “Yes, Sir.” “It’s a deal then.” Rawley looked straight into the young soldier’s clear eyes; held out his hand; they shook hands. He noticed how firm a grip Chad had.

Rawley turned toward Chad, raised his left hand and gently pushed back on the big youth’s chest, “We’ll test how well trained and obedient you are. Back you go. Relax. Let’s see how horny you are this morning.” Before he could react, Rawley had taken Chad’s left ankle in his right hand and lifted as he pushed. The youth was back against the corner of the couch, legs apart. Rawley moved in immediately, pinning him back with both arms, engulfing the youth’s semisoft penis in his mouth, greedily sucking it to hardness. Chucling, “Whew, Sir you don’t waste time...” He released his mouth grip momentarily, “Shut up, Chad. Relax.” “Yes Sir!” Rawley was back on the cockhead, massaging it with his tongue, working down the now rigid shaft. Enormously enjoying the manly aromas expanding from the youth’s pubes and balls. He continued sucking, not noticing Chad’s eyes glaze over as he relaxed to his new commander’s attentions. Shortly Rawley could feel the lad grinding upward, about to release. The release, when he came, was explosive. The youth ejaculated a hefty load, which Rawley sucked in, relishing it all. They remained together while Rawley drew out every drop.

The older man pulled his head back, but kept Chad pinned down. “Well that was a good start, soldier. Here is the first order of the day: you are to remain silent while I train you to take what you gave. Brace.” “Yes Sir!” He tensed without moving. Rawley leaned against the lad, to a drawer in a table by the couch, where he retrieved a tube of lubricant. The young soldier’s eyes widened as he saw and realized his new commander’s intent. “Have you ever been buttfucked before?” “No Sir. I..” “Good. Keep quiet. This may hurt a bit. I expect you to take it. This is a important part of your training. Now you really need to relax while I loosen you. You trust me. Understand?” “Yes Sir!”

Rawley squirted a glob of the lube onto his left forefinger. He reached down while pushing with his right hand against the lad’s hard chest. Since Chad’s legs were still spread apart, knees back, he was able to reach under the youth’s massive balls and probe the anus. Chad squirmed as Rawley located the right spot, “At ease, soldier! Breathe deep as I push...” Chad complied and felt a firm finger’s insertion. “Look into my eyes.”

Rawley’s gaze did not leave Chad’s eyes as he massaged his way deeper. Then he deftly withdrew the finger just to its tip, pushing back in with two fingers, “I’m loosening you a bit more. Just concentrate on your breathing. Relax. Good, very good. Breath control is mind control.” With his free hand he pulled his erection through the slit in his shorts, exposing the rigid, hairy pole and engorged cockhead, “Now a little lube on this, and, just hold your breath, while I guide it where it wants to be... Good. Now as I pull my fingers out, I’ll push the head just in... That’s it. Good breath deep.” Chad gasped as he felt the head enter, then pause, followed by the rest of the erection pushed deeply in.

“Fine, Chad, continue concentrating on your breathing. Good training. Now I’m just going to stay here, nice an’ close, ‘til you get used to it. Let’s breath together: in together... out together. Good that’s it...” Rawley’s gaze did not waiver from Chad’s eyes. Chad felt himself being entered, drawn into his commander’s eyes. He began to understand the meaning of devotion. Devotion to duty, to command. He wanted to please this man more than he had wanted anything before in his life. He did not notice the pain as he was probed like this for the first time. He felt the rigid erection invading him, and wanted to take it, to show this commander he could. He listened as Rawley told him, “We’re one team now. Linked like a chain. Unbreakable. This is where you belong.”

Then Rawley began, at first, a gentle pumping rhythm. As he built the rhythm, thrusting back and in deeper, Chad relaxed to the probing, surrendered to his commander’s mastery. Had all of his Corps training prepared him for this?

Rawley deftly maintained the rhythm while beginning to softly speak to the big lad under him. First toward one ear, then toward the other, entraining Chad’s brain to his intent. When the right and left hemisphere’s were quiet and coordinated, Rawley began implanting the loyalty suggestions that would link to the imprinting from the Corps. He had learned these mind control techniques in the early days, when training a space crew’s mental conditioning was a captain’s prime responsibility. The dangers and difficult conditions of early belt exploration made that necessary. The tradition had carried over to the Corps, staffed, as it initially was, with old space hands, and so some of the techniques Rawley had pioneered became central to Corps training a half-century later. He knew exactly how to condition Chad, and was not at all reluctant to do so, enchanted as he was by the strong youth pinned beneath him.

He intended to hold back on orgasm as long as he could; to be locked together with this hard Space Marine while he trained him. He did so for a good quarter hour, while Chad remained entranced and pinned. But he had not had this pleasure in so long that he knew he would need to ejaculate soon. His rhythm was involuntarily quickening as his excitement increased. The verbal conditioning stopped as he was caught up in the feeling of being in and on the big youth under him.

The coordination of their breathing broke as Rawley pumped harder, Chad gasping as his commander thrust recklessly, deeper. The man was not in control; his rigid organ was, and it wanted more. More excitement, more pleasure. Thus as Rawley pounded the young spacer, Chad could feel the engorged erection grow harder and thicker. He could feel the man’s load pulsing toward explosion. Then Rawley came, shooting hot cum into the opening it had forged. Deeply into the youth’s stretched butthole, deeply into his consciousness. Rawley collapsed against him, satisfied. Chad relaxed in the warmth of his commander’s completeness, feeling the still hard erection deeply in him, feeling more than he had ever imagined.

They both dozed off, locked together. Chad awoke later to the weight of his commander, to the still semihard organ planted in him. He tightened himself, squeezed it and shifted his position slightly, drawing it in more as it began to harden again. Rawley did not quite waken, but did tighten his grip on the youth. Chad just luxuriated in the overwhelming feeling of belonging where he was. By alternately squeezing and relaxing he was able to coax the sleeper harder, deeper.

While he was lying under Rawley, he thought about life in the Space Marines. How sex was used as a reward... like this new commander was doing. The lower ranks did not get to visit the Corp’s R&R Brigade very often. But there was the reward routine. If the Fight Team behaved and worked hard at training, after feeding and showering, they were admitted to the reward cell, with its Reward Post. This mechanical masturbator stood waist high and had rubber sockets around it for penal insertions. Once all the teammates were inserted, and had put their VR gear on, the light would go off and the machine would start to vibrate and suck. The virtual reality gear would give them each the illusion of the mate of their dreams. The men would wrap arms around each other during the procedure, but might imagine themselves standing before lithe houris, dancing, moving closer, finally kneeling to engulf their throbbing erections. The rule requiring silence was relaxed, or perhaps impossible to enforce, and amid shouts, barks and yelps, all the teammates were rewarded. After, grinning, and relaxed, they would be admitted to their sleep cabin and quickly succumb to the hypnotic conditioning there.

Rawley did not remain asleep for long. He awoke grinning when he realized what Chad was doing, “You train quick, soldier... feels good, real good. Now I’m going to work you into real submission...” He pulled his erection out, rolled the lad over and quickly reentered. He immediately began hard pumping deeply into the lad, driving him as hard as he could, breaking all his resistance. “That was Position #1, this is #2... You will learn a half dozen positions by the number and be drilled in them every day. Got it?” “Yes, Sir!”

-8-

In the days that followed, Rawley concentrated on developing a rigorous training program for Chad. As he had promised, he enrolled him in the nearest martial arts center and had him there several hours each day.

Chad responded eagerly to his commander’s demands. The Sensei at the Kojo Center, Honosan, a black belt from the Nippon section of California, found the disciplined young spacer an apt student. At his benefactor’s suggestion the Sensei was very strict. Rawley had said, “The harder you are on him, the better he’ll respond. The SM’s know how to train.”

In the mornings Chad serviced and worked out with Rawley. In the afternoon, he was at the Center; sometimes practicing, sometimes meditating, sometimes being severely tested by his Sensei. And at night, Rawley would demand more service, by the numbers. This was the training Chad looked forward to the most, every day.

And Rawley thought, “This has just begun. I’ve been a recluse too long. I think it’s time to see the world I helped create, my Space Marine Chad’s world of deepening space.”

End of Chapter One.