The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sorority

A New Realm:

“I have no idea what I fuckin’ doing,” I said to myself while I drove through the gates of my university for the first time. My new “home,” University of Northeastern Carolina, styled as UNeC, was not the place I originally wanted to go, but I was sold due to well known sororities and nearby beaches. As a woman who liked to keep up a naturally bronzed skin, a nearby beach was always a plus!

Everyone I talked to said that this university was “not the best, but not the worst.” Of course none of them ever told me if UNeC was a place to “reset” one’s life. I had just broken up with my boyfriend, and desperately sought such a thing.

Him and I were a couple starting in the seventh grade. We lost our virginity together the summer before we started high school, and our love seemed eternal then. Soon after, I found out that we both enjoyed porn, him more so. It was quite by accident, actually. We accidentally traded cell phones, and found a porno clip or two. The confrontation was hilarious to say the least! I confronted him first, with a degree of hypocrisy in the back of mind, and showed him what I found. He silently responded by showing me the porn he found on my phone. We laughed and made love for the second time that night. Despite our sex life finding new heights from the discovery, our relationship went downhill after our sophomore year. While I enjoyed the occasional “online” fantasy, he became obsessed with it. His favorite thing was to show me a clip he found online, and for us to imitate what we saw. It was fun at first -- thrilling actually -- but eventually it went too far. Our relationship became only about sex, and downright pornographic. He wanted to throw another woman into our sex life, and would tell me that he would not consider it cheating if I fucked a woman. I told him that I would “have to think about it.” He soon began to show me clips of threesomes, and the two of us would try to imitate the scene, while he suggested I imagine another women between us. He even would suggest women, including friends, to me at school. That was when I was sure it went too far. I just did not yet have the strength to end out relationship.

About a week later he showed me a clip that forced me into total shock. He lied to me and said it was just another threesome, while it was really just two lesbians fucking each other the whole time. He passionately rubbing my clit as I watched. I let him do it as I thought a guy would appear. To my shock, I came. It felt so wrong. I was truly ashamed with myself. I looked over at my boyfriend. He had a such and aroused and overjoyed look on his face that I did not recognize him.

I broke up with him senior year. He was not as destroyed by it as I was, but I think he had plenty of “other” woman at that point. As the summer after graduation went on, I realized how devastated I was by the whole experience. I suppose I had no choice but to reset my life wherever I found myself.

I found a surprisingly good parking spot behind my designated dorm, and checked myself in at a nearby check-in station. While moving in, I met my roommate, Cali. She was an attractive, slim redhead with light skin, who seemed friendly. I kept hearing horror stories about bad roommates, but on my first impression, she seemed fine. I was not lesbian, but the prettiest thing about that generic, cinderblock dorm was Cali! Though, she looked like one of the women my ex forced me to cum to in that lesbian clip. I had mixed feelings about living with her as a result.

Despite her being very nice to me, I did not want to stay in the dorms anyway. After I looked at the seeming multitude of Greek houses on the school’s website, I found one that was really eye catching. They called themselves Lambda Epsilon Sigma, and are considered the primmer sorority on this campus. They had numerous chapters throughout the country, and apparently, the world. I guess I was aiming a bit high, but it seemed worth it. The section on prospective members on their website said that they like to, at least provisionally, accept many applicants. I sat on my springy, unmade bed, and started to fill out the form I printed out.

The form seemed pretty standard. It had sections for age, prospective major, reasons for applying, etc. The only strange section was eye color. I filled out the form without concern.

“So Ashley, what are you filling out?” Cali asked me sitting at her desk.

“Oh, I kinda wanna join a sorority. This is, umm, for Lambda Epsilon Sigma.” I said as I moved my straight dark brown hair out of my face.

“I hear they’re pretty prestigious! Can’t say I want to join one of those places yet, but they always sounded fun.”

I sent in the Lambda application form out the next day. To my surprise, some ongoing students continued to push me away from the organization throughout the week. What confused me was that the same people refused to say anything bad about them. Specifically, the head librarian, who told me that her job also included her being the schools chief record keeper, kept suggesting other sororities to me. I did not understand why she kept talking to me and others in such a personal way. I mean, I do not think that I ever saw my high school’s librarian!

I guess it should have been ominous, but I did not see it that way. About a month before I read and article about how likely it is for jealousy to emerge toward popular organizations like sororities and fraternities. It was based on some interview from a sociologist. According to the article, the jealousy was normally manifested in hatred toward high status institutions. Shooing others away was very common as well.

Over the next week, I found my classes to be downright boring. The only excitement I had was others pushing me away from sororities. Cali agreed with me about the classes, and we constantly complained and made fun of our teachers. We even shared a couple of the same classes, which made it easier for us to vent. Cali and I were becoming fast friends as a result despite how she reminded me of that porn clip. It turned out that she wanted to reset her life too. I tried to convince her to apply to the Lambdas, but she just was not interested, or at least not yet. I guess she bought into some of the negative propaganda.

On Friday night, Cali and I were trying to figure out what to do for the weekend. We both wanted to have some fun, but wanted to unwind too. We eventually decided to at least do some sunbathing, and then make up a plan as we went along.

The First Initiation:

I passed out around twelve that night while reading some erotic novel an old friend gave me. Erotic novels were the closest I ever got to porn after my break up. Some time later I awoke to someone knocking at the door. Cali, who was apparently already awake, answered. It was a strange moment seeing Cali mindlessly open the door. It could have been anyone on the other side, yet Cali did not seem to care. She opened the door to a women wearing a blue dress that seemed almost Roman, a laurel wreath in her auburn hair, and a strangely generic pale mask.

The woman said nothing, and slowly turned her head to me. Cali stood aside. “Come with me Ashley,” she beckoned. It almost sounded as if I heard her in my head, but I knew that was impossible. I slipped on my flip flops, and walked out in a T-shirt and sweat pants (basically my pajamas). I followed the woman, while only vaguely aware that she must have been taking me to the Lambdas. It was like a dream. It was as if the world flew around us as she led me on. The clearest thing that I could remember during the walk was the full moon at the apex of the crystal clear night sky.

In what seemed like an instant, even though my feet felt tired from walking, I found myself at the doorstep of the white Lambda building. I knew it from pictures, on top of the fact that their seal was carved into the dark green double-door in front of me. The seal was round, and the color of the door, with one outer ring and one inner circle. The outer ring held the Greek symbols Lambda, Epsilon, Sigma, all of which seemed separated with what looked like laurel wreaths. The symbol in the inner ring was wholly alien to me, but that may have just been my haziness talking.

The double-door seemingly opened on its own. I followed the woman inside. I quickly found myself in an oblong, candle lit room with several other likely initiates kneeling on the floor. I heard strange, unidentifiable music in the background. The woman instructed me to kneel on the floor next to the others. We all kneeled in a boxlike configuration that followed the outline of the room. The woman walked onto the platform at the head of the room, where other women, who wore the same attire, stood. In the center of the platform, lay a large cauldron with steam rising out of it. In the cauldron, bubbling noises could be heard that stated that it was more than just a prop.

Others filed in clearly in a daze, or at least in as much of a daze as I could decipher while in my own. The women who led them were all dressed in the same fashion with albeit varying color schemes. They then all but filled the platform in a single row. The one in the center, behind the cauldron, wore a distinctly dark green dress in the same romanesque style as the others. I could also vaguely see that they were all wearing old fashioned leather sandals.

In all there were about twenty-five initiates including me. I only guessed at the number, as I was in too much of a daze to figure that out then.

When the oblong outline of the room was filled with initiates, the woman in the green dress spoke. “Welcome to the true sisterhood,” her deep, domineering voice ringed in my head, “I am the leader here. My name is Amator Sandra. This is but the first ceremony of three that you must undertake before you can truly join us. Tonight you shall all take the vow, and drink the sacred elixir!” She dipped a small, silver goblet into the steaming cauldron. As she walked down, the two women next to her followed, while one dipped another goblet, identical to the first, into the cauldron.

She stood in front of an initiate to my left, while the other women stood between her and the cauldron. “Trainee, repeat after me: ‘I -- state your name -- throughout the whole initiation process shall respect the Sisterhood, and do whatever my perspective Amator Sisters say.’” The blonde woman said the vow, and drank from the goblet. With her mouth open wide and eyes half closed, she drowsily walked out of the room. Sandra traded the emptied goblet for the filled one that the women next to her held. The emptied goblet was passed to the woman who was previously empty handed. She filled it, and held it until Saundra needed the filled goblet. This procedure of statement, drink, and handoff, was followed precisely for each initiate. Then they got to me.

I said the vow with surprising conviction. It was as if I was not as dazed as I thought I was. I took the goblet from Sandra’s soft hands. It was very warm in my hands, and I could see steam rising above it. The bubbling dark green liquid smelled unlike anything I had ever knew. Yet, it was not repulsive. Without much thought, I drank all the liquid. The warm taste was indescribable but good. I felt it fall into my stomach, and perhaps into my very being. The room became fuzzy around me. Then everything went black.

I awoke the next day in unfamiliar chambers. I almost thought last night’s events were, at least partially, a dream until I saw the Greek house’s round symbol on the wall in front of me. I felt refreshed. It was as if a new life was within me. Everything felt vivid; everything felt good. However, I then could not shake a sudden feeling that something was very wrong, or at least different, about last night’s ceremony. Perhaps I expected some bizarre form of hazing like we see in the movies. Something told me it was not that, though. I just could not put my finger on it. It was as if one part of me then told me to worry, while some other part told me not to care. I shook my head, and decided to give into the latter. ‘Its all part of the initiation,’ I thought. Besides, I wanted this. Sororities were one of the very reasons why I came to this college.

I sat up. Looking around my surroundings, I saw that the walls were all bare except for the seal in front of me, and a window with green curtains to my left. Next to the seal was a desk to the left with a dresser to the right. To my shock I saw my closed laptop sitting on the desk. I was shocked further when I saw all my shoes sitting next to the dresser. I jumped out of the alien bed barefoot, and opened the dresser drawers. My heart started to race. All my clothes were neatly placed within. It was as if they were always there!

My heart began to slow, as I came back to my senses. I realized that it must all be a part of the initiation. I mean, it made sense, at least partially, to move in with them as I continue through this.

My eyes then fell to the seal of the sorority on the wall. It was carved wood, and painted in a dark green with a shiny glaze. It seemed identical to the one I saw last night. The symbol in the center still looked alien to me, but I tried to figure it out. There were an infinite number of twirls that worked to form an outline that eventually became more distinct to me. My eyes made out a cauldron on the bottom of the inner circle. The twirls appeared to emanate from this cauldron. Behind, or perhaps rising out of it, was a woman clothed in a similar manner to the women I saw during the ceremony. There was something very different about it. I began to feel the same dual feelings I felt a few minutes ago, but I again let the latter feeling win.

As I got dressed, I realized how much I enjoyed the privacy of this single room. I saw my watch on the end table next to the bed (I was desensitized at that point to seeing my belongings prop up in the room). Though I was at least surprised that the watch said that it was 2:30 in the afternoon! I slipped my bronzed, bare feet into my flip flops that were among my other shoes. I quietly walked into the hallway. I quickly realized the old feel of the hall. Darkly stained wood panels lined the bottom half of the walls, while the walls above it were an emerald green color. The walls were also lined with ornamental wood columns of a lighter tone than the wood panels. The carpet was a matching green with tiny gold diamonds. It was only then that I realized, like a kind of pseudo-memory, that the room I awoke in had a light green color on its walls too. I quietly closed the door behind me.

Still acting quiet and cautious, I walked down the long, somewhat dark hall. It was dead silent. Then a woman in her night clothes barged out of one of the rooms ahead of me. She was breathing heavily, and looking around. When she looked up at me, I saw that she looked deathly ill. There was a hint of fear in her eyes. She ran off barefoot. I tried to catch up to her, but she turned a corner ahead of me. I looked down the hall the ill woman tuned down, but she was not there. The hall itself was a dead end.

Out of the science someone touched my shoulder. I jumped.

“Trainee Ashley?” the familiar voice ringed in my head.

“Wha … What?” I said turning around to a beautiful brunette with a single green highlight in her hair, and whose blue eyes seemed impossibly different.

“Hello, Trainee Ashley. I’m Sandra.”

“Oh … Hi. I thought I recognized that voice.” I said half bewildered.

“Yes. People always seem to remember my voice.”

“Umm, I saw this girl run ahead of me. She looked pretty sick.”

“Oh really? I’ll have someone keep an eye out. Whoever it was, I am sure it was just something she couldn’t stomach. Anyway, last thing we need is someone vomiting all over the carpets!”

“Umm, if I may ask, Amator Sandra. What was in that drink last night?” I said feeling as if it was in vein.

“Oh, Trainee, it was nothing. Just some hot punch, with a little too much alcohol,” she said with an odd smile.

She then led me down the hall. I must admit I felt somewhat strange as I looked at the woman leading me. She was wearing old fashioned leather sandals, tight jeans, and a T-shirt (virtually the same outfit I had on in that moment). I knew it was not just her clothes that made me feel so strange. The more I looked at her, the stranger I felt. I found myself lost in the delicate curves of her excellent figure.

I then heard moaning and grunting noises in the open room ahead of us. I knew instantly from personal experience that a couple was fucking. I looked in, and to my awe it was to beautiful women in the throws of ecstasy. I somehow felt compelled to watch, while the strange feeling within me increased. They were clearly foot fetishists, as they concentrated mostly on their legs and feet. I guess I never really gave the whole foot fetish thing much thought, but it certainly was not bothering me now.

“Oh I fuckin’ wish my feet were as big as yours!” the blonde said.

“Nah. I love your feet just the way they are. I love you just the way you are,” the redhead responded with the look of love in her eyes.

“I love you so fucking much!” she said as the had a huge embrace.

“Fucking exhibitionists!” the tight bodied Saundra said as she led on, “Well, none of us here seem to mind. You know it was me who suggested feet to them to spruce up their relationship, and they’ve never been closer.” That was the first time I saw two women together like that since that porn my ex forced on me. Yet, there was no disgust, and I even missed feeling the kind of love that they emitted. “Are there more, well, lesbians here, Amator Sandra?” She looked back at me smiling. “Well, Trainee, you should already know that we don’t discriminate here.”

I soon found myself in a large, almost medieval dining room. There were large windows on both ends with a large fireplace just adjacent to the hall we just left. On the long table in front of her lay a brunch buffet of eggs, fruits, sliced meats, etc. “Eat up, Trainee Ashley, I’m sure you are hungry,” she said as her voice seemingly penetrated my mind. I automatically sat down, and started to eat.

Other woman came into the dining room as well. Some were led in, and some were not. There were twenty-four of us including me. Counting the sick person I saw earlier, I was now sure there were twenty-five of us last night. At least five of the present women looked somewhat ill. They looked as if they were heavily drinking the night before, but the symptoms seemed different somehow.

One of the ill looking women sat next to me. She was slim with natural strawberry blonde hair. She was wearing a tube top and short shorts. She had a strikingly memorable face, that only complimented her excellent figure. In fact every part of her was striking to me including her long legs bared my white short-shorts, and even her large feet. She also had a deep tan (mine was deeper, though) that I of course instantly liked. She had a classic beach babe look, in my opinion. That strange feeling began to creep up again, if not stronger than before.

“Hi. I’m Ashley,” I said to her.

“… Hi. My name’s Jenna.” she said sheepishly.

“What do you think of all this so far?”

“Oh. Not what I expected I guess. Its in good fun right?”

“Sure. Yeah.”

We talked for a while. We got to know each other over the next hour in that dining room. She had some direction in her life, but recently found that much of it was not the right one for her. She wanted to get into psychology, but hated the introductory courses so far. Her other direction was a lifelong dream of joining a sorority. Though her experiences with the Lambdas has not been what she expected, she was still enjoying herself. As we talked her strange sickness visibly faded. By the time we stood up to leave, I realized that we were already friends. In some ways, somehow closer than I had been with Cali.

The next day two of the five ill women left. When I saw them leaving they had a look on their faces that reminded me of the deathly ill person I saw the day before. Our number dropped to twenty-two in just a couple of days. I somehow still suppressed the feeling that something was very wrong.

Before I could put significant thought into it, I was told by one of the Amatores (a Latin phrase that they obsessively used with the correct plural for speech and writing) that there was a mandatory event on the Lambda’s private beach. They had a dress code for the event that required us to wear a bikini, flip flops and nothing else. If we did not have the proper attire they would have provided it for us. We got in a small bus, and I saw only four Amatores: Sandra, the two lovers, and one I did not know. I sat next to Jenna.

That same strange feeling washed over me as I looked as looked all the exposed skin. I have seen plenty of bikini clad women before as I frequented the beach often. I have even been to a nude beach! I however just could not put my finger on what I was feeling. All I knew was that these women were somehow more beautiful to me than any other I’ve seen!

Gaining some composure, I started to talk with Jenna. We had only known each other for a couple of days, yet I felt so close to her. We talked about everything: my ex, high school, boys, family, and even sex. She was such a wonderful person, and so open. I told her that first time I had sex was right before my freshman year in high school, and that he was my current ex. She told me that her first time was junior year, and it was a drunken one night stand with a guy she never talked to again. I told her I just could not stand my family anymore. She told me that while she was close to her family, she felt like they were spreading apart. I truly liked talking with her. Strangely, I was reminded of when I first met my ex. It was only a few minutes before we got to the beach before I realized that she truly liked talking with me too. It was not anything she said or did, however. It was … an internal emotion I felt emanating from her. Before I could look deeper into it, we parked at the beach.

We grabbed our bags, and I walked out with Jenna at my side. Everything was set up already: a tent with drinks and snacks inside, towels, chairs, etc. Jenna and I decided to find a good spot for ourselves. I guess it was in that moment that I realized was really only getting to know two people in this sorority: Saundra and Jenna. For some reason it did not matter to me though, as I just joined anyway.

All of a sudden I heard the desperate cries, “Oh god. FUCK. I gonna be sick!” We all looked over at her. She had the same deathly ill look the ones who left earlier had. She vomited next to the bus. The Amator I did not know walked over and said she would drive her back, which was the last time I saw that Trainee. Our number fell to twenty-one. I was deeply concerned, as I am sure the other Trainees were. However, Saundra said that she would be OK, and we should enjoy the sun. The worry fell away.

Jenna and I eventually found a good spot that was somewhat away for the others. We both loved the beach, and were happy to get some sun. We sat down, kicked off our flip flops, and started to spread suntan lotion on ourselves. I covered my whole body except for my back and asked, “Hey, Jenna? You mind getting my back?” She happily replied, “Oh. Sure. If you get mine after!” On my knees, I turned my back to her. I heard the lotion squirt into her hands. Then she put her hands on me. I inhaled suddenly. She started at my shoulders, rubbing deeply. Her soft hands slowly moved down my back, all the while quietly sneaking onto my sides. Her soft, oiled hands felt good on me. My heart raced. It was … erotic. I found the strange feeling mixing with a warmth in my crotch. I could not explain why I felt those feelings but there they were. I felt her knowledgeable hands move away, and wanted them back. I heard the lotion squirt again, and felt relived to fell her hands return to finish the job.

“OK … your turn,” she said breathlessly. I turned around, and saw her face. She looked uncomfortable. I somehow sensed that she was feeling the same way I was to an albeit lesser degree on top of confusion. I took the lotion from her, and she turned her back to me. I squirted the lotion in my hands, and began to rub her shoulders. The feel of her soft, tanned skin beneath my hands, even with the lotion, made my heart race. I slowly moved down her sexy back. When my hands ran low on the lotion, I playfully squirted it right onto her. I massaged the dripping lotion in. Jenna’s breathing increased all the while.

I finished, and she faced me. Her blue eyes penetrated my soul, as I sensed my green eyes penetrate hers. We slowly leaned in and pressed our lips together. As we kissed, our mouths slowly opened. Our tongues soon met. We massaged our wet mouths. We did not want to stop. Our hands felt our oily bodies. Tongues still interlocked, I pushed her onto her back. We had almost completely fallen off the towel. The hot sand radiated into our skin.

Our tongues unlocked, and I push myself up. We stared at our oily bodies. I could see confusion in her eyes, and sense it from her mind. My confusion became equal to hers. A couple of days ago we would never have thought about sex with a woman, yet we both found ourselves wanting each other.

We crawled back to the towel. We looked around. No one else seemed to notice what happened. “… Ashley. Lets, lets keep this between us OK?” she said nervously. “Yeah. Yeah,” I nodded.

There was a clear awkwardness for the two of us for the rest of the day. Despite that, we still hung around with each other, and while outwardly saying that what happened was a “fluke,” we both secretly knew that there was truth to the feelings we felt. We agreed on something else too, this time both outwardly and inwardly, that our initiation seemed dull. She also said that she originally felt that something was wrong about the first initiation ceremony. This was amplified by her feeling very ill when she woke up after. Her illness faded during the breakfast where we met, and she partially credits me for it fading.

We continued to talk about how the Lambda’s initiation practices seemed so different. It was obvious the we were avoiding talking about our kiss. We both wanted to gain quirky memories doing something bizarre for the sorority. I mean, I once had a teacher who went into a pet shop to try on dog collars, and only bark at people trying to talk to her. I always thought the story was hilarious, and wanted to go through something like that. Yet even this beach trip contained nothing special. The conversation was undercut by the distinct, impossible feelings we were clearly developing for each other.

Over the next week, strange things happened to me. Some of it was subtle, and some truly blatant. In class, answers came to me more naturally. It was not that I knew the answers, it was that I had a strong feeling about what the professor was talking about. After a while, Cali said I seemed somewhat different, but could not put her finger on it. She even said that I seemed like I was “attached to the hip” with Jenna. I told her that we were just friends, and that we were not lesbians.

My dreams saw the most blatant changes. Over the next weak they became highly erotic. Both men and women appeared during the vivid dream orgies, including Jenna and Cali. Many of them started with me watching porn on my computer. Overtime however, men played a smaller and smaller part. Eventually it was just Jenna, Cali, and myself in an ever elaborate threesome. There was even one with the three of us all oiled up while exploring our naked bodies. I masturbated each time I woke up from those dreams. My arousal was unbearable until I came. The first time this happened, I felt disgusted from gaining pleasure while thinking about women, but the more I pleasured myself, the less disgusted I felt.

By the end of the week, Jenna, who I could no longer imagine my life without, told me about an experience she just had with Saundra and fellow Trainee Ann. Ann was one of the women who was ill during the first day, but seemed to have improved since them. Jenna said that Saundra talked with the two of them. It was like an interrogation. Much of the questioning concentrated on their health since the first initiation ceremony. They both said that while they felt ill after, they improved as time went on. They were also asked about classes, and how easily answers came to their minds. Jenna said that she and Ann seemed to pass her test. They were even told that the second of the three initiation ceremonies was to be held this coming Saturday night at eleven O’clock. Saundra told them that she would make the formal announcement tonight.

That night during dinner, Saundra said how pleased she was with the present initiates. Somewhat cryptically, she said that she was “overjoyed by our progress.” She also said the retention was better than she expected. Her speech that night had a distinct subtext that I could not fully understand. It was not what she said or even how she said it. I somehow sensed that there was something more. I strangely shoved my concerns aside, and looked forward to the next ceremony.

The Second Initiation:

The day could not pass fast enough. I was in Jenna’s room, which looked identical to mine, playing card games with her. We both loved spending time together, but we hesitated to think about the deeper feelings we now shared. We spent the whole day together, while secretly realizing that the increasing power of our repressed feelings. Eventually I had to talk to her about it.

“Jenna … I think we should talk about what happened on the beach.”

“Do you really think we should?” she said held back.

“I think so.”

“All right,” she said smiling.

“I felt so strongly then … those feelings never left.”

“I guess … I can say the same. I think I’m … I’m in …” she stopped mid sentence.

My mind shut off and the world went black. We must have passed out. The next thing I remembered was standing in the silent hallway. An Amator stood in front of us. She wore the same type of outfit I saw during the first ceremony. She turned around, and we mindlessly followed.

The world passed by as if it were a dream. I soon found myself in the same oblong room I was in the first time. I could hear strange, but familiar music playing. We all stood in the same places as before, regardless of the few that left. Saundra, in her green dress, stood behind the steaming, bubbling cauldron like before. She put down her hood, and took off her mask. Her deep blue eyes looked stranger than usual. It was as if they emitted another color: the color green. “Trainees, you have come quite far, but there is still more you must do and experience before you are truly one of us. Tonight all you will need to do is kiss me, remember your vow, and again drink the sacred elixir!”

The goblets they used this time were at least twice the size as the first. Saundra and two helper Amatores went around in the same way as before, with an erotic kiss practically replacing the vow. When they got to me, my mouth opened in anticipation. Saundra leaned in, pressed her soft lips against mine, and forced her tongue down my throat. I was in ecstasy. I loved the feel of her lips on mine! I loved how her tongue massaged my own! I saw a large smile on Saundra’s face when she pulled away. She handed me the large goblet, and I filled my stomach with the sweet elixir. Then the world went back.

I awoke in my room that was once unfamiliar territory in the Lambda building. I was invigorated. I felt so good! Nothing seemed wrong in this world.

It was all such a sharp contrast to the first time, and perhaps that was what bothered me as I got dressed. A strange moment occurred as I brushed my hair in front of the tall mirror on my door, too. I finally admitted to myself that the strange feeling I felt when I saw other pretty women recently was arousal. I suppose I knew all along (it should have been obvious when Jenna and I kissed on the beach), but it did feel different. Perhaps that was the nature of arousal, thought. It may feel different depending on what gender we are looking at. My clear attraction to other women was no longer and impossibility in my mind.

I came to this realization not out of simple thought, but out how I was feeling the different kind of arousal for myself in that moment. My dark brown hair, my green eyes, my bronzed skin, my well structured face, my long legs and my excellent figure. I felt my crotch grow warm. I uncontrollably stripped off the clothes I had just put on. I stared at my sexily bronzed, naked body. I then leaned on the door, and held myself up with my arm. My hand felt its way from my face, to my breasts, to my flat stomach, and finally to my wet crotch. I was beyond turned on! My hand was not done yet however, and with my leg rising, continued down my inner thigh, my calves, and finally to the soft, wrinkly arches of my feet.

I was not in control of my actions, but it felt too good to care. My hand flew back to my crotch, and started to rub. I starred into my own eyes as the reflected back to me in the mirror. My emerald-like eyes alone were enough to get me off. I ingloriously came within minutes. I was not ashamed as I continued to stare at myself in the mirror. The arousal may have lessoned, but the attraction was still present to an at least lesser degree. It was in that moment that I felt that there may be no turning back, but from where I did not fully know.

The week passed quickly, with elements that bordered on the bizarre. In fact, the only normal aspect of the week was Jenna, who I was knowingly in love with. The first bizarre incident was with one of the last originally ill women amongst the Trainees. She fell so ill this time around that she had to be taken to the hospital! With me personally, my teachers became truly amazed with me as I would sometimes know the answers even before they asked the question. I could hear the answer in their minds. I knew just when to chime in out of the fact that I knew what would impress them. I could tell that Cali noticed this, as she noticed the changes before, but we did not talk about it until later.

A truly bizarre moment occurred in one of my most boring classes. There was a beautiful raven haired, porcelain skinned brunette sitting in the desk front of me. Her bare legs were crossed, and sticking into the isle. My eyes traveled up and down her legs. I loved starring at them. I felt as If I could control her actions, and had an uncontrollable urge to try. I made her think she had an itch on her smooth leg, and she then scratched her leg. I then had her uncross those shapely legs, and sit fully facing forward. I was so easy! I then had her recross her legs in the same position as before, but minus a flip flop on the above leg. Her surprisingly large, bare foot, was certainly not unattractive!

My eyes then traveled to the back of her head. As I concentrated on her, I began to hear her thoughts. Though, she was spacing out, and not thinking about much of anything. Her mind did fly to some random guy. I was surprised that I felt disgusted at her clear arousal for this person. I wished the image away, and it was gone. By then I was in her mind. I could feel the fact that she had two secret lovers. I lost control over myself, and I fall into the same mode I was in as came to myself in my mirror. I began to rework her mind. I made her bi curious. I then dumped artificial memories into her. The first of which stated that she now actively worked to find a women to fuck. The next was that it was me. In these same memories we became friends, as she waited for the moment to reveal herself to me.

Class suddenly ended, and we walked out together. I still had no control over my actions. The two of us talked like good friends. I led her to a hidden spot behind the building. I thrust her body onto the dark brick wall. I kissed her and said, “FUCK ME! I know you want to!” She kissed back with intense vigor. Her spit was delicious as I traded mine for hers. We felt under our clothes. I felt the crotch of my pants moisten from my own juices. I wanted her, as I knew she wanted me. My hand found its way to her wet pussy, as hers found it way to mine. We rubbed with equal intensity.

As I saw into her mindless, dark eyes, I came to my senses. What the fuck was I doing! I was acting as mindless as she was! I realized how wrong this was. I might as well have been raping this woman! I pulled my hand out of her pants, and tried to back away. She followed me back, as her hand was still down my pants. I removed her visibly wet hand. Using the power I just learned how to wield, I reset her mind to where it was before. She would have no memory of our “friendship” or the encounter we just had. She would not even remember being behind a building.

I did not feel right after. I was unnerved on how easily I lost control over myself, and how I could actively mimic the very powers I yielded while mindless. I found myself back at the Lambda building. In the foyer just inside the doors, I saw Jenna studying on one of the green felt couches. The room was devoid of people otherwise. I was happy to see her. Just the sight of her made me feel better. I released in that moment that she was perfect. There was no part of her that I did not love. While I lusted over that brunette, I was in love with this strawberry blonde. I had never felt such a strong love. She invited me to sit next to her.

“What’s wrong, Ashley?” she asked clearly sensing how bad I felt.

“I … I dunno where to begin…”

“It’s OK, Ashley. You can talk to me,” she said lovingly.

“Well, I don’t know how. I would had thought this to be impossible a month or two ago … I’m in love with you,” I said while somehow both hiding what just happened, and getting to the point.

“Wow, Ashley. I … I love you too.”

We leaned over and passionately kissed. It felt so right. I loved her soft lips on mine; I loved her tongue on mine; I loved her spit mixing with my own. We stood up, with her hand in mine. We walked to my room, as it was the closest. We hopped onto my bed. ‘I love you,’ I said with conviction in my mind. ‘And, I love you,’ she said with equal conviction in hers.

We slowly removed our clothes. Seeing her perfect, naked body made me love her more. Naked, we kissed again, but with greater passion. The feel of her warm, naked body pressed against mine, was all but orgasmic. We both wanted the same thing: to cum only once, but to make the pleasure last as long as we could. Our minds were as one. I licked and sucked every part of her body, as she did with mine. We then 69’ed for a time while slurping up our pussy juices. We then shifted to scissor our bodies. The feel of her pussy bumping against mine almost made me cum instantly, but Jenna helped me control myself with her mind. We held out for almost too long before we came (we had made love for nearly an hour). It was a remarkable feeling for the both of us to trade pussy juices with another woman. We leaned over and kissed. As we looked into each other’s eyes, we knew that our love was true.

“What’s wrong, Ashley, my love?” she asked sensing the confusion still within me, while not fully reading my mind.

“I … I have to go, Jenna. There’s something I have to do,” I said shakily.

“All right.”

We kissed and hugged. I did not want to leave her side, but there was something I had to do to possibly ease my confusion over what has been happening to me. I got dressed quickly. I kissed Jenna again before I left. I had no idea where to go. I began to wonder. What was happening to me? Over the time I had come to this college, I became a lesbian, fell in love with a woman, and developed telepathic powers. There was nothing normal about this! I of course felt that familiar, overpowering, “comforting” feeling that told me to “let the confusion go.” I did not want to give in to the latter feeling this time.

I found myself walking next to the library. I remembered how the librarian tried to shoo me away from the Lambdas, as if she secretly knew what was to happen to me. I needed to talk to her. I walked in not knowing if she was there. I asked the guy at the main desk if she was in. He said that she was, and directed me to the other side of the library. Despite his outward willingness to help me, I could sense a degree of confusion. It seemed that it was rare event for a student to ask for the head librarian.

I found the older woman looking over the shelves. She looked at me and shook her head. “Oh no … Come with me.” She led me to her office. I could sense deep regret coming from her. In her office, she slapped a scrap book on her desk. “This is just about all I know about them. Of course, I’m sure you know some things I don’t at this point.” I looked at her, and realized something. “Um, Ruth, you were one of them weren’t you?” She answered depressingly, “Briefly … Not long after the first ceremony, I fell ill and left. I knew something was ‘different’ about them when I joined. I knew in my heart that it was much more after they had me leave. I’ve been studying them for a long time as a result. At first I thought they would find a way to stop me, but I guess they never saw me as a threat.”

I looked through the book. Lambda Epsilon Sigma was not only the first sorority on the campus, but also the first Greek house after the school opened its doors in 1901. It appeared that this campus’ chapter was the first one to appear in the country. The organization spread throughout the country, and even much of the world, soon after. The origins of the organization are obscure, but seem have roots in ancient Greece or Turkey. This is at least party proven by their international headquarters being located on the obscure Greek Island, Prosinos. Strangely, most records pertaining to the organization’s founding seem to be lost, except for two documents. The first represents a somewhat loose connection referencing an obscure, secretive cult in Anatolia, or present day Turkey, that called itself the “Lesbias” (the first three characters of this word in Greek are Lambda, Epsilon and Sigma). The next is about a private organization buying the whole island of Prosinos in 1885 for another organization that was already present on the island: Lambda Epsilon Sigma.

What eventually caught my interest was how each image of the past leader of the Lambdas on this campus had eyes that seemed different. The was evident on either color or black and white photograph. All the past leaders at this college had a green stripe in their hair. Admittedly though, I guessed that fact on the black and white photos. Over the schools history, only a couple university presidents had a negative relationship with the Lambdas. Those presidents resigned within at least a year after any tension started.

I was not surprised to read that the average GPA of the house was normally greater than 3.5. All the full members are known to be successful during and after college. Scrawled notes on the side suggested mental powers of unknown origin, and how there may be a connection to the three separate ceremonies. It is rumored that some leaders seem to disappear soon after they graduate, but many regular graduates are known to actively stay out of their university’s radar after they graduate. There are even rumors of lesbianism amongst the members. I knew or sensed the truth among these scrawls.

There was something very haunting about what the book had to say. I did not know what to make of it, but somehow knew that the book told no intentional lies.

“How long have you been at this?” I asked quietly.

“Long enough. I’ve had the feeling of being watched numerous times.”

“How do you stop it? How do you reverse these changes!?” I said desperately.

“You don’t.”

“What?”

“Its too late for you. What I didn’t yet write in there is that I now know for sure that after the second ceremony much of the changes become permanent. There is a chance the mental powers might fade, but the changes in sexuality don’t. In your case, your body fully accepted the changes. For you, there is no going back.”

“But I don’t want this … I don’t think…” I trailed off thinking about Jenna.

“Your confusion is my proof. As your body accepted the changes, you mind will as well. I am sorry … You should know that Saundra herself felt this way for a time. She even came to me, just like you did. We both know how she is now.”

I stood up. I knew the truth in her words. I could feel part of my mind forcing me to accept the changes. My resistance was fading. I silently thanked her, and left.

I aimlessly wondered the campus as the light faded around me. The outside lights turned on. I felt lost, yet centered. I felt disgusted with myself, yet pleased. My mind was scrambled in this duality. I sat on a park bench and looked up. The stars were coming out.

“Ashley?” the familiar voice asked, “Ashley, are you all right?” It was Cali. She sat next to me.

“Oh, hi Cali,” I said quietly.

“You all right? You look deeply troubled.”

“Oh, I’m all right. Stress I guess,” I said, while something inside me kept the truth from emerging.

“Huh. I guess that makes sense. You have been, well, off lately.”

As she spoke to me, her beauty resonated in the lamplight. My confusion did not cease, but it was being suppressed. I began to loose control of my mind again. I could see myself controlling her in my mind for means of sexual pleasure. Cali stopped talking suddenly, and her eyes went blank. She unbuttoned her jeans and blouse. All this happened in less than a second after I saw it in my mind. She reached under her braw and squeezed. She slapped her leg on my lap. She brought her other hand to her mouth, and briefly sucked on her index finger. The moistened finger moved down to her blue panties, reached under, and penetrated her sex. As she rubbed and fingered herself, my uncontrolled mind had her say, “I fuck myself for you, Ashley!”

The scene was beyond erotic for me. So much of me wanted to see it through. It took all my strength this time to regain my senses. Using my mind, I had her button herself back up, and not remember anything past talking with me. I told her I had to leave.

I wondered again for a while. Before I knew it, I found myself at the Lambda building. I was partly shocked, but not at the same time. I walked in. I saw the sexy and powerful Saundra lying on one of the green couches. She was wearing a tight T-shirt, and tight, green jeans. She was the only one in the foyer. Her feet were bare and clean. She sat up and silently beckoned me to sit next to her.

“Trainee Ashley, you look like you’ve had a long day,” he deep voice ringed in my head.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Lets massage our feet. You’ll feel better after.”

She was almost cryptic. I almost wanted to leave before anything happened, but I remembered the vow. I bared my feet, and we repositioned ourselves. We were less than a step away from scissoring each other! We both took a smooth foot. Her motions were perfect and sensual. I copied her. I loved how our feet became like putty in our hands. I already started to feel better. When she started to lick and suck, I did as well. Her heal was delicious on my tongue, and her lips and tongue felt good on mine. The feel and taste of her wrinkled arches were almost orgasmic as were the balls and toes of her feet, while the feel of her mouth on my own was just as glorious. We then shoved the whole foot into our mouths. We deepthroated them like a cock. The taste was sweet yet salty. The feel of my foot in her humid mouth was unlike anything I had ever felt. After a couple of minutes we switched feet, and deepthrated those for even longer.

I laid back feeling amazing. Saundra crawled on top of me, and kissed me on the lips. Her deep blue eyes ever so subtly emitted the impossible green color. “Now we both feel amazing.” She climbed off of me, and disappeared into the building.

My mind was not out of control. I really did feel better. The duality was lessoned on both ends. I though about Jenna. I wondered where she was. I walked back to my room hoping that she was there. I was saddened to see that she had left. I still had to see her. I eventually found her in her room reading a book on her bed. I felt relieved. She hopped off her bed with a loving smile. She wore only pajama pants. We tightly hugged and kissed.

In our embrace, I stared into her jewel-like, blue eyes. In that moment the duality within me was gone. I accepted everything. This was the life changing experience I was looking for. I was now a lesbian, who deeply loved another woman. I could feel my psychic powers growing, and I knew control over them was certain. I somehow knew that Jenna was both only bi, and not as powerful as me, but I accepted that too.

Sure, I did not yet fully know how or why this was happening to me, but I had a feeling I would find out soon. Jenna and I made the best out of the next few days. We realized quickly we were falling on to the line of nymphomania, myself more so, but we helped each other through it. We made love multiple times a day! We both had a feeling though that this our constant need for sex would soon pass.

We even practiced our growing mental powers together. We loved to merge our minds, and make love for days in artificial world we created for ourselves while only looking into our eyes. We both soon admitted that I was far more powerful than she was. There were times where I could take full control over her mind, while she could barely read mine. What surprised me the most was how Jenna saw that my eyes glowed brightly as I used my mental powers, while hers would not change at all.

A couple of days later during breakfast in the dining hall, Saundra told us that the final ceremony was to be that night. It clearly corresponded to the full moon. She said that she was overjoyed that so many of the Trainees are now on the verge of full Amator status. She even said that twenty final Trainees was the most in recent years.

Jenna, myself, and the other Trainees could not wait. We were all aware of the changes that occurred to us, but were not fully sure of the cause. We all somehow knew that the answer would come during the final ceremony.

The Third Initiation:

That night I was lying next to a sleeping Jenna in my bed. I was reading a book for a class. Out of the silence, I heard a familiar music. It was the music of the prior ceremonies. Jenna awoke, as she heard it as well. It beckoned us to come to the oblong room. This time, however, we knew to be naked. We stripped, and walked to the oblong room.

In the room we stood in our now usual places. We were no longer in a drunken haze, and the archaic music was crystal clear. The familiar row of Amatores stood on the platform. The familiar cauldron was there too, and I could smell the sweet elixir. Saundra held the largest, most emerald encrusted goblet I had ever seen. Then from the outside in, each Amator removed their dresses in turn. Saundra removed hers last, and much more slowly. We were all truly beautiful.

Saundra, whose blue eyes glowed green, spoke into our minds. ‘Trainees, you are about to step into a secret world. A world that has existed for nearly three-thousand years. To do this you must walk up to the Amator whose thoughts you can hear the least. Then you shall be given our whole history, and take the final drink!’

Starting on my side, we walked up in turn. I could only sense what was synonymous to indecipherable whispers from the other Trainees, as they silently walked up to the Amatores in turn. My powers were clearly being suppressed. Each Trainee all took their drinks after receiving the silent boon and walked back to their regular spots.

It was then my turn. I stood in front of the platform. I surprisingly heard the thoughts of the Amatores loudly. I quickly zeroed in on the quietest mind. It was Saundra! She knew instantly that I chose her, and was pleased. In my mind she said, ‘I knew it would be you, Ashley. I could tell the day after the first ceremony that you would be powerful. Come, Ashley, stand next to me.’ Amazed, I stood next to her, while she put her hand on my shoulder. To all the others in the room, she emitted, ‘Look into the eyes of the future leader of this house! She will soon be more powerful than I, and in time, may reign over all the Lambda Epsilon Sigmas throughout the World!’

Our eyes then met. Saundra flooded the entire history of the Lambdas into my mind. In 1005 BC, a female alchemist created the blessed Philtrum, the sacred elixir, on the Greek island of Prosinos. She drank it, and transformed into what she called a “Lesbia.” The blood of all Lesbias, now Lambdas, pulses with the Philtrum. Through her power she created an influential sisterhood that secretly manipulated the ancient world. The sisterhood took many forms throughout the millennia: cult, religion, and finally a secretive, international organization. After privately buying the island of Prosinos by proxy in 1885 AD, the Lesbias transformed their organization into what it is today. The sororities are merely a cover to increase the organization’s membership. The powerful Lambdas become part of the organization’s hierarchy with the most powerful on top. The organization now manipulates the entire world.

Saundra gave me the goblet filled with the Philtrum. I now knew that separating the elixir into three doses is the best way to weed out those who would be incompatible with the transformation. Otherwise there could be those who would die from drinking the full amount from mere rejection. I slowly drank the sweet Philtrum. It was invigorating. The rest took the final drink in turn, while I stood next to Saundra.

We were all now Amatores of the Lambda Epsilon Sigma organization. I could almost see the future ahead of me. I was to replace Saundra as the leader of this chapter. I would join my fellow Amatores on Prosinos after, and perhaps lead them as well. Jenna would forever be at my side as my lover, while lusting over my power!