The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SOLARIUM

mc, mm

Synopsis:

Two factions, The Resistance and the Mantis sit at a stalemate. Both sides begin to turn to more subtle means of tipping the scale.

Alistair entered the room with a soaked handkerchief over his face to fend off the incense in the cramped room. A young man gasped, shifted in his restraints and nearly fell over from the disorienting effects of the drugs. Inside his chest were 5 slender needles with tiny rubies on their ends.

The young man was a Grell, able to store various attributes into different gemstones. Rubies absorbed states of mind, and the delirium caused by the incense had transferred into the gems.

Grells were infamously difficult to capture. Storing the right attributes into various gems allowed them to achieve almost superhuman traits. Rubies could store intense focus, for example. Other gemstones like Saphire could contain physical properties like strength or agility. But this Grell was harmless, easily subdued by the incense.

Before he could breath much more he retrieved the needles and continued to the next room. Another Grell, lay restrained spread-eagle on a soft bed. Attentants massaged his chest and tweaked his nipples. More licked and bit at his neck and ears. Two others focused on his shaft and balls, pleasuring him continuously. He writhed, ruby needles glittering off his stomach in the low light. Alistair took half of the needles and left.

The next room was nearby, a window connecting it to the other room so the man laying spread eagle could be plainly seen. A woman sat strapped onto the chair, another Grell, also drugged with a special ground seed. Attendants pleasured her, but also spoke quietly and plainly: “You want him. You want his touch. You want his taste. You want his body. You want his love.” They droned on mechanically, obviously bored of the repetition. But her addled mind drank in the words while the topaz needles in her back stored copies of her thoughts and impulses.

Alistair slipped the needles into the knuckles of his glove facing outward, careful not to let the tips prick him. A Grell could be pricked by the needle, recognize the attribute, but control when and how much of it was used. Unfortunately for non-Grells the attribute would begin to equalize within the body immediately. He checked the glove and made his hand into a fist. The ruby needles glittered in the light.

* * *

Caleb’s chest heaved, and his throat was raspy and coppery with exertion. He kept running. Part of a tree ahead of him exploded into splinters. Jesse was running just behind him, but nolonger leaping as high over obstacles. She was tiring. Caleb couldn’t tap into his Gift and leave her behind. Besides he had so little of it left. Another shot whizzed by him and hit a boulder. Caleb wondered to himself how his pursuers had maintained firing range for so long.

He heard leaves rustle and the telltale thump of someone falling. Caleb turned to see Jesse rolled against a tree, chest heaving, red matted hair strewn over her face. Her leg had literally exploded at the thigh. A sniper.

* * *

“Not the one Alistair wants.” Panted one of the men, hands resting on his knees. Another spat thick spittle onto the dirt of the forest, also breathing hard. He kicked at Jesse and she flinched.

Moments later a figure clad in a leather trench coat walked casually up to her body. The men gave him a large berth. She looked up at him, eyes furious. It reminded him of a mother tiger. He checked to make sure his sniper rifle had cooled before letting it sling onto his back. He didn’t want to burn his coat.

“Your companion,” he began, checking the glove on his left hand “does he love you?”. Concern washed over her face. “You see I need to know if I’ll have to chase him, or if he’ll come back to get you.” Her eyes flicked behind him.

Caleb sprung from over the tree and fired at him with a compact shotgun. Alistair flew backwards with a grunt – a lethal shot. The men had rushed for cover behind the trees and Caleb did the same, waiting. Alistair’s moans punctuated the silence. Caleb checked his pouch and found one last round.

Caleb had drained so much of his Gift in the previous fight before fleeing. He checked the reserves and found only a few seconds worth of power, but it waited eagerly. It had a personality of its own, begging, aching to be used. One of the men quickly leaned out of cover and found Caleb peeking as well. He ducked as part of the tree splintered. “There you are.” Caleb whispered, touching on the Gift. His sense of smell and hearing became more acute, while his legs forgot the tiredness of running. Caleb dashed out inhumanly fast, and weaved towards the other side of his opponents tree hoping to catch him from behind. Then the second soldier came into view, shocked at his speed. Caleb fired, and his face exploded. The other solder he spotted initially spun around in time to meet Caleb’s fist. The man crumpled, as his gift suddenly winked out.

Jesse.

He rushed to Jesse, who was panting less now. He pushed her hair aside. “I’m tapped out. What about you?” she shook her head, no, and gritted her teeth against the pain from trying to sit up. “Alright then, I’ll have to carry-” he began but stopped when he saw Jesse’s terrified face. She was looking behind him.

Caleb spun around in time to look at Alistair, coat shredded and bloody from the buckshot, smiling behind him. It was torn so bad that he could see his chest underneath – healed completely. Before he could react, Alistair grabbed his shoulder with one hand, and punched him in the gut with the other, knocking the wind out of him.

* * *

Alistair didn’t expect the shotgun. It had nearly killed him. He barely had the strength to find the emerald needles and jam them into him body. Healing was the most difficult to store. They required Grells, who were perfectly healthy, to store their wellbeing into the gemstones making them deathly sick.

Caleb grunted as the needles in Alistair’s glove equalized into his body. Hours spent within the small room of drugged incense were squeezed into minutes within Caleb’s mind. Before Alistair could leg go, Caleb was stumbling in place.

“They’ll kill you.” The girl said defiantly. He reached for a ruby with delirium stored within it, but hesitated. How had she managed to stay awake so long? She had bled so much. No, best not to waste another needle. Alistair turned back to his captor.

Caleb was panting on the floor trying to find his bearing. He grasped desperately at the world around him, trying to anchor himself on something to stop the violent spinning he perceived in his mind. Alistair threw off his tattered coat and shirt, which was getting in the way, and secured Caleb’s hands behind his back using zip ties.

* * *

Finally, the world stopped spinning. He thought he would have thrown up. Caleb found Alistair, who should have been dead, smiling in front of him shirtless. His chest, just like the trench coat, should have been ruined by the shotgun blast. But it was perfectly healthy.

“I like you, boy.” Alistair said smiling, removing his gloves and setting them to the side. “I always wanted to have a Dasher as a toy.” Caleb struggled in his restraints, but nothing could come of it. Alistair took out a knife and brought it to Caleb’s shirt, tearing it open. Caleb tried to head-butt the man, but was too slow. If only he had some Gift stored up he’d be fast enough.

Alistair tisked his captive Dasher. “So defiant.” Alistar said grabbing his chin so he couldn’t attack as he brought his face nose to nose. “…I’ll enjoy breaking you.” He prepared two needles and pushed them lightly onto his skin so they barely stuck. It wasn’t so much about breaking skin as it was ensuring contact for the Gem Vessels.

Caleb felt two needles prick into his hip, and his senses were assaulted again. But this time it was different. Voices.

“You like him. You like his smell. You like his eyes.” The voices beard down on him “Believe him. Listen to him. Obey him.” He could hear them as though they were his own thoughts. But despite them being in his own voice, the thoughts felt foreign. He gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and struggled to ignore them.

So few could resist one, and this boy was resisting two. Alistair fished out another topaz and pushed in slightly into Caleb’s skin. The restrained Dasher’s face twisted with effort, but slowly relaxed as the third Topaz needle equalized the thoughts of obedience into his mind. Alistair quickly undid his belt as Caleb’s eyes drooped open. The thrill of overwhelming a victims mind was almost too much. His cock was rock hard.

“I trust him. I believe him. I love him. I want him.” Caleb’s mind repeated the string of thoughts as though they were his own, and he believed them. They were true. “Why had I been fighting?” he thought to himself, looking at Alistair. He knew the man, but didn’t know how. All he knew was that Alistair was-

“-your master, boy.” Alistair finished, absently rubbing his cock. “What am I?” he asked.

“You’re my master.” Caleb said, simply. Alistair cut the restraints and let the boy free. Caleb smiled, happy to be let go. Alistair walked forward and thrust a different ruby-ended needle into the young man.

“I want him. I want his touch. I want his taste. I want his body.” His voice continued to echo, but it was quickly drowned out by a sudden warmth washing over him. The arousal came in pulses, and his cock sprang to life, pushing against his pants. He moaned.

Alistair pushed down the young man’s pants before pushing him against the tree and kissing him. Caleb welcomed it, his thoughts encouraging him to taste, touch, feel. Slowly the thoughts were getting quieter. They felt more foreign. He opened his eyes, saw Alistair, and struggled despite the pleasure coursing through his body.

Alistair grabbed the tree and used it to vice his body against the confused Caleb. He had gotten careless and let a topaz Gem Vessel deplete before replacing it. Topaz drained the fastest. Retrieving another topaz needle, he pushed it into the boy’s side and watched Caleb return to his obedient self. The young man paused briefly, confused, then lunged for another kiss.

Egged on by the voices, he let his hands explore Alistairs body. “I want to taste him” the thoughts echoed. “I want his cock. What does it taste like?” they cooed. He knelt and eyed Alistair’s rock hard member, dripping with precum. Alistair smiled, and guided the boy to his cock.

Caleb was lost in the pleasure, absently jacking himself off. “I want his taste” the thoughts continued and he sucked and slurped greedily. He fought the urge to let the boy continue. He didn’t have enough Topaz, and couldn’t let the boy swallow his cum yet.

Alistair threw the young man down against the floor and moved on top of him, exploring his body with his tongue, tasting the salt and sweat from his initial excretions. His hands moved over his chest, abdomen, and eventually reached his cock. He licked his hand and brought it to the Dasher’s cock, stroking it. He started slowly, twisting his wrist as the fist pumped up and down. A few moments later he licked his palm and tasted the precum from his newest slave. Alistairs could feel the smallest amount of his gift filling. He kept working the young man’s cock.

Caleb bucked and his moans suddenly because shallow and more rapid. He smiled. So young, so soon. Alistair aimed Caleb’s cock towards his own chest as the young man came. He almost forgot to prick him with another topaz – his last one, incidentally. He was running out of time.

Alistair brought his lips to Caleb’s body and licked up his cum greedily. Alistair felt his own Gift filling with a torrent of energy. Alistair had a gift that was different than Caleb’s. Caleb was a dasher, able to move and react impossibly fast, storing energy from sunlight. Alistair was a Incubus, drawing power from the fluids of sex. The cum would hold a person’s identity, and particularly talented Incubus could alter it in their mind and feed it back to their victims, changing them.

He felt Caleb’s cum fill his reserves, and it had a unique identity to it. He could see Caleb’s personality, and probably knew him better than many others. Alistair eyed Caleb, who lay panting on the dirt. The topaz was keeping him obedient. For now. Alistair had to work quickly. He focused on the personality, feeling it envelop him like water.

Alistair found Caleb’s sense of loyalty to The Resistance Movement and twisted the weave, directed the loyalty to himself. There were favorite foods, colours, and music. He ignored them and found a pulsing weave devoted to sexual desires. He pulled at the weave until the knot at its center loosened, separating lust from femininity. Another weave that respected and admired masculinity was knotted to lust instead. Navigating Caleb’s personality quickly became more difficult. Where it felt like swimming through water before, it was now getting thicker. He found the weave relating to inhibitions, strung taught, and loosened it. He could do no more and let go.

Alistair came back out of the daze and looked at the young man below him. His pants were still bunched around his ankles. Alistair produced his last Ruby needle with pleasure stored, and pricked the young man.

Caleb slowly moaned, the soreness in his cock forgotten, leaning back onto the dirt and bucking, massaging his own chest and abdomen as the thoughts continued weakly through the topaz. Alistair crawled on top of the young man and straddled his chest, letting his cock bob above his head. No time to let him suck… Alistair thought, disappointed. He jerked off to the young man as he moaned and struggled to lick his cock. Alistair was close. The new Caleb he created was held in his own seed. All the young man needed to do was swallow it.

“What does it taste like?” The voices whispered. But they were getting quieter. Caleb was still lost in the moment, Ruby distracting him from the strangeness of the voices. “You want him.” The voice said, distantly. However they weren’t his thoughts anymore. Caleb perked up, slowly becoming aware of his circumstance.

Then Alistair came.

The cum shot all over the young man’s mouth and face. He could taste it. Caleb was disoriented and confused. The voices were gone, but the pleasure still rocked his body, distracting him as he licked his lips absently. It tasted unnaturally sweet. Sugary. He swallowed more, and opened his eyes. Alistair was above him, cock dripping, grinning. He threw a punch at Alistair’s side and the man grunted, losing his balance.

Caleb rushed to his feet and wiped his mouth clean, looking at the back of his hand. It smelled sweet. Cum didn’t smell sweet. But if it was from a Incubus it did. At least that was what he knew of them. Did he swallow enough of it?! His stomach burned slightly. No…

“Caleb…” Alistair said, getting up and dusting himself off. “…Look at me.”

Caleb should have averted his eyes. When he met Alistair’s stare he felt everything shake to a halt. Every thought derailed. Even his breath caught. The warmth in his stomach spread out to his limbs and his head. He felt dizzy.

Alistair smiled as the young man’s anger faded. The cum he had swallowed carried a new personal identity for Caleb, and it was slowly taking effect. Alistair’s alterations would force Caleb’s mind to invent memories that corresponded to them.

“Caleb, you can trust me. Everything is going to be fine.” Alistair said calmly. The thing was, Caleb did feel fine. He felt safe with him. He trusted him. But he didn’t know why. Alistair interrupted him before he could think about it.

“Come to me, boy” Alistair said, smiling. Caleb walked forward, and couldn’t help but admire the naked man in front of him. Alistair brought a hand to the young man’s hair and slowly eased him into a kiss. Caleb let him. He trusted him.

Alistair smiled at his new slave. A few more alterations and the Dasher would be his indefinitely. That meant more cum. He chuckled at the thought.