The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sobriety Test

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This was going to me a bit more straight-forward but I thought of the unique similarity between hypnosis and intoxication that I worked in. Hope you appreciate it. Enjoy.

It was rather ironic for Maria that after all her education and her business degree, she would pretty much end up in the exact same type of business as her brother Sam: Tending bar. Of course, the big difference between the two was that Sam just made the drinks at his bar in Boston. Maria actually owned hers in LA. Which of course added to the pressures of her life and made her even more worried when someone in her bar would start acting up somehow.

She made sure nothing went too wrong and when she talked, people listened. She cut an imposing figure, an athletic build usually clad in jeans and a short shirt. Her face, framed by dark hair dyed slightly blonde, was attractive in a hard sort of way and all business when she wanted to be. She was a good boss and treated her employees right but if someone messed with her the wrong way, she pushed back hard.

Usually, the type of trouble she was used to were the odd fights between drunks and the occasional guy who tried to feel up one of her waitresses. The simplest solution was the kick them out, which Maria was usually able to handle herself. Every now and then, though, she came across a unique case, one that called for an equally unique solution.

Pretty much the only trouble caused by the teens in the club was being a bit rowdy on a Friday night. Maria had lost count of how many kids she’d seen come in for their first drink and be passed out by closing time. Those didn’t really worry her. The ones who did were the ones who refused to accept they’d had too much and wanted to get out of there.

One such was Drew. She looked more college than high school but still pretty young, so young that Maria had to check her ID when she came in just to make sure she was old enough. She was poor at holding her liquor, taking several glasses of beer without pause and was dancing wobbly on the floor, laughing in an intoxicated way.

Maria had kept an eye on Drew and not just because the woman was very attractive with reddish hair and a small but shapely build that was shown off by her tight dress, the kind of woman Maria liked to go for. Maria also kept an eye on her to make sure Drew didn’t go off and start a fight or something. So far, all she was doing was making herself look foolish but when she started to wobble towards the door, rummaging through her purse for her keys, Maria knew it was time to take charge.

“Hey, Josie,” she called to one of her barmaids. “Keep an eye on things. Gotta help out some kid.”

“Just make sure you don’t help her too much,” Josie smiled. “We still need you to work tomorrow.”

Maria just shook her head at the reference to her infamous one-night stands with some female customers and headed out, pushing through the crowd to get to the parking lot. She had to run a bit to catch up to where Drew was staggering towards her car, keys in hand and obviously in no shape whatsoever to get behind the wheel. Maria dashed up, reached out and grabbed the keys out of Drew’s hands, the slow reaction time telling her all she needed to know about Drew’s ability to drive.

“Hey!” Drew yelled in a slurred voice. “Give ‘em back!”

“Sorry, kiddo, no driving tonight,” Maria said. She was more amused than anything else when Drew tried jumping up for the keys, which she held over her head. Drew tried a couple of times before moving back, heaving a bit as if to throw up. She managed to hold it in and just glared at Maria with a slightly glassy expression. “Come on, jus gonna have some fun!”

“Not a lot of fun in the hospital, kiddo,” Maria continued. “Or the morgue.” She lowered the keys a bit but still kept them up a bit high, out of Drew’s easy reach. “Now, look, kiddo, you can’t drive right now, okay? It just doesn’t matter what you want, you’re in no shape to drive. You’ve got to cool down, relax and try to wind down a bit, okay? Relax, that’s all. I’ll call you a cab and you can relax and go home and sleep all this off. That’s what you really need to do, kiddo, you need to sleep this off, okay? Sleep it off, kiddo. Kiddo?”

For the first time, Maria noticed how Drew was starting up at the keys in her hands and also saw how the keys seemed to glint in the light from the nearby lamppost, small streaks hitting Drew in the face and eyes, her expression seeming to become even more glazed than before.

Something Sam had been telling her came back to Maria, a wild idea but as she thought about it, she thought it just might work. “Look at the keys, Drew,” Maria said, trying to keep her voice steady and soothing. “Just look right at the keys, keep your eyes on the keys and relax, Drew, just keep your eyes on the keys and relax. Just relax, Drew, just relax and keep your eyes on the keys, keep your eyes on the keys, Drew, just keep your eyes on the keys and relax, Drew, just relax, relax more and more, Drew, just let yourself relax more and more. You’re tired, Drew, you’re very tired, very, very tired, Drew. You’re very tired right now and you just want to close your eyes, Drew, you just want to close your tired, tired eyes and go to sleep, you want to go to sleep, Drew, you need to go to sleep, a nice, deep sleep, close your eyes and sleep, Drew. Close your tired eyes and sleep.”

Drew’s eyes blinked, then shut, her head slumping forward as she fell into a light trance. It was like Sam had told Maria, someone drunk had far less resistance to hypnotic induction and went under faster and deeper than normal. Maria lowered the keys, amazed it had worked but the proof was right there before her. She took a few minutes to plan her next move, then held the keys back up. “Drew, open your eyes but remain deeply asleep.”

Drew’s eyes opened, her glassy orbs fixed on the shining keys. “Drew, listen to me carefully,” Maria said in that calm tone. “I want you to go to her car and just sit there and wait and fall deeper and deeper into this nice sleep all the time. Just do that.” Handing the keys to Drew, Maria rushed back to the bar, running behind the bar to pick up her purse and jacket. “Gotta drive a drunk home,” she told Josie.

“And maybe she gives you a tip later on?” Josie grinned.

“You wouldn’t believe it,” Maria muttered as she dashed back to the parking lot and to the waiting car, Drew sitting there, staring blankly forward as Maria slid into the driver’s seat. She grinned at the oblivious passenger and got ready to drive. “Okay, Drew. Let’s get going.”

It had taken a few minutes for Maria to remember that she needed directions to Drew’s home. It was a nice apartment building and the apartment itself was pretty swanky. Maria led Drew inside and to the bedroom, talking to her along the way, deepening her trance state while keeping her arms on Drew to keep her walking steadily. She finally led her to the bedroom, sitting Drew on the edge of the bed.

Maria grinned and moved back, reaching up to take off her tight outfit and reveal her nice body with full breasts and good shape. She moved forward and began to undo Drew’s outfit as she talked. “Listen carefully, Drew, listen to me very carefully. You’ve been drinking a bit much, Drew, you’ve been drinking and now you’re drunk. You’re drunk, Drew, you realize you’re drunk, don’t you?”

“Yeah.....Drunk....” Drew whispered, unheeding of Maria opening up her dress and exposing her pert breasts to the air. She sighed as she felt Maria’s hands cup them, rubbing them gently as she spoke again. “Yes, Drew, you’re drunk. You’re very drunk, Drew. Now, Drew, you now that a person who’s drunk is not responsible for their actions. They’re not responsible for what they do, Drew, you know they’re not really responsible. The alcohol is responsible, Drew, not them, the alcohol.”

“Alcohol.....” Drew repeated, sighing as she felt Maria’s hands move around her tits, pinching the nipples.

“Yes, Drew, the alcohol. So you can do anything tonight, you can do anything to me tonight and you don’t have to worry about it. You’re not responsible for anything.”

“Not.....responsible.....for anything.......”

Smiling, Maria moved in and kissed Drew hard on the mouth, her hands still on the younger girl’s breasts. Drew was still for a moment before returning the kiss, moving her hands around Maria as they fell onto the bed. Maria’s tongue circled Drew’s, working around her mouth as her hands kept right at Drew’s breasts, massaging one tit as they lay there. After a few moments, Maria broke off the kiss enough to move her own breasts to Drew’s face. With little encouragement, Drew moved her hands over them, pushing them together as she started to lick at the nipples, Maria moaning as she felt her breasts licked and kneaded under Drew’s well-manicured hands.

After a few moments, Maria decided to let Drew enjoy her more. She moved up, sitting herself on Drew’s face, knees on either side of the frizzly hair as she sat her pussy over Drew’s mouth. “Lick me out, Drew,” Maria said. “You’re not responsible for it, you can do it.” Slowly, then with more feeling, Drew’s tongue reached out to lick at Maria’s pussy, sliding easily into her passage. After a few licks, Drew started getting into it, the sweet taste of juices turning her on as her tongue darted in and out of Maria’s pussy, licking with eagerness at Maria. Drew’s mind had already been fogged by drinking and now was totally lost in trance, what little there was convincing herself that she was just drunk and therefore not responsible for her actions, just as Maria had told her.

Drew’s hands slid along Maria’s nice ass, squeezing and spreading the cheeks as she licked away at the pussy before her. Maria moaned loudly as she felt her bottom being pleasured, her hands squeezing her own breasts and pushing them together, sliding herself back and forth slowly as Drew’s tongue slid inside her, Drew’s hands continuing to squeeze her ass hard as Maria found herself getting off after too long a time, her juices starting to spill on Drew’s face. With a hiss and a cry, Maria came completely, shooting herself over Drew’s face, her cum licked away by the younger woman.

As soon as she came down off the orgasm, Maria was moving down Drew’s body, pulling away the rest of her dress and leaving Drew’s nice little body totally naked underneath her. Maria immediately went at Drew’s pussy, her tongue sliding into the lips and lapping with an expert air, her hands moving up and down Drew’s thighs as she did, adding to the incredible pleasure Drew was feeling. Drew moaned nice and long as she felt herself being pleasured in turn. Maria’s hands reached up the small body to knead at Drew’s pert breasts again, rubbing them in circles as she lapped away at Drew’s pussy, Drew’s knees pushing against her head and holding her in as she did. Maria was good at this but doing it to a hypnotized woman, one under her power, just added to the thrill of it all and her lapping took on a new energy as she did her best to drive Drew to orgasm. Already turned on by licking Maria out and with her breasts and pussy being serviced, Drew soon came, launching her cum onto Maria’s face in the first of what would be several orgasms through the night.....

Drew moaned as she opened her eyes, looking around her room. Her eyes fell on the clock, seeing it was much later than it should have been. “Shit,” she muttered, glad she didn’t have to work today but still pissed she had slept in. God, what the hell had she done?

With a start, she realized she was naked, clothes in a heap and some stained juices by her pubic region. Damn, had she gotten lucky? The fact that she couldn’t remember pissed her off. There was no sign of the guy. Probably woke up first and left. Shit, he could have at least left a note.

Drew sighed as she stood up, rubbing at her head as she headed to the shower. This was a lesson, no doubt, a lesson to keep her drinking at a lower level in the future. As she started up the shower, Drew figured she might go with some friends tonight. She paused and bent her head. Funny, it was like a little voice was telling her where to take her friends. Yeah, that bar from last night, she could remember that. Something about telling the bartender about a special mix. Drew shrugged as she stepped in the shower, unaware of the true nature of her night and the fact that the owner was already making plans for Drew to cut back on the alcohol but still be having a wild night.