The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So You Want To Be A Star

Written for Michelle’s story exhibition Picture Me Yours.

1

The blonde girl stretched her tired legs as she stepped off the bus and into the California sunshine. She had been packed aboard the Greyhound like a sardine for three days, but now she was at her destination; Hollywood, California, a place where stars were born. Sandra Miller had come halfway across the country to become a star. It was meant to be and she just knew it. Somewhere out there, a director was waiting to discover her. He was going to see her face and know that she was star material. It had been her life-long dream ever since she’d been a child. All through high school, she had auditioned and earned the lead roles of every play. Her boyfriend Tommy had always said she resembled Jean Rogers from the old Flash Gordon series, but she thought she looked more like Veronica Lake from the movie I Married A Witch. Sandra’s long, blonde hair and blue eyes could go far in Hollywood, just like Ann Sothern or Marilyn Monroe. Everybody back in Nebraska told her she belonged in Hollywood. Her parents weren’t too happy. They forbade her to go, but since she was eighteen, she decided to follow her dreams. That’s why three days ago, she’d snuck off the farm and purchased a bus ticket to California. She had $53.50 left over and needed to make it last. The first thing she needed to do was find a place to stay; next she would start searching for work. Sandra saw a taxi and flagged it down.

The Taxi driver smiled at her. “Come to Hollywood to be a star?”

Sandra got exited. “Yes, I did! I came all the way from Nebraska. How did you know?”

The taxi driver talked as they drove off. “Lots of young women come here with dreams of being a star. Everyone tells them how pretty they are and how they belong in pictures. My advice to you, child, is don’t waste your time here; buy a bus ticket and go back to wherever you came from before you end up broke and have all your dreams crushed.”

Sandra rebuked him. “Well, I would appreciate it if you just kept your advice to yourself. I am going to be a star. I’m going to whip up the biggest storm since Marilyn Monroe.”

The taxi driver apologized. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I just don’t like seeing young girls coming here and being taken advantage of. I have a daughter about your age. She, too, wanted to be an actress. She worked all over this city, trying to find a break and never found it. She came home broke, with her tail between her legs. She learned that Pop’s advice wasn’t so bad after all. I was just trying to save you the trouble. Anyways, I think this motel might be what you’re after. It’s not the best, but it’s clean and affordable.

Sandra relaxed. “I’m sorry I snapped at you, but I just have to try, otherwise I would go my whole life wondering whether or not I might have made it.” Sandra handed the taxi driver $2.00 and told him to keep the change.

The motel set her back $35; she rented it for a week. She then went down to the corner store and bought a few groceries. She picked up the latest issue of Stardom Magazine and headed back to the motel. As she was standing outside her room, juggling her groceries and fumbling with the key, a lady walked up to her. She was a little older than Sandra, with short black hair framing her beautiful face like Elizabeth Taylor.

“Here, let me help you with that,” she said in a friendly voice as she took the groceries from Sandra. “You’re new here. I’m Suzanne. I live next door.”

Sandra smiled back. “My name’s Sandra Miller. I just moved here from Nebraska.”

Suzanne was shocked, “No way, I just moved here from Kansas! We are practically neighbors.”

Sandra unlocked the door and Suzanne carried her groceries in for her. The room was small, but it had a kitchenette, a table, and two chairs. “Would you like a soda pop? I bought two bottles down at the store.”

Suzanne accepted and sat down at the table. “Is that the latest copy of Stardom? I love that magazine; that and Hollywood Secrets.”

Sandra handed it her. “Yep, I get it every month. Someday, I am going to be on the cover. I moved here to be an actress.”

“Me too. I’ve been everywhere trying to break into the show business.” Suzanne stood up, placed her hands on her hips, and posed. “With a figure like this, I should be able to find work soon.”

Sandra agreed that Suzanne did have a gorgeous figure with all the right curves. Sandra’s own figure was just as attractive. “How long have you been here, anyways?”

Suzanne sighed, “Oh, almost three weeks. I have gone to auditions, spoken to agents, and still my phone hasn’t rang. I am almost out of cash.”

Sandra tried sounding positive. “Don’t get discouraged. You’ll make it. We will both make it. Someday, we both will be walking down the red carpet and rubbing shoulders with James Dean.”

“Oh, I don’t mean to sound defeated. Why, just today a stranger gave me a business card. He told me to call him when I was ready to be a real actress.”

Sandra read the name on the card. It said in big gold letters “O’Hara’s School of Acting”; underneath, in smaller letters, it read “Always looking for new talent.” She set the card down on the table and looked at Suzanne “Are you going to call them?”

Suzanne smiled. “I already did. He’s sending a driver to pick me up this evening. Maybe you should give him a call.”

Sandra sighed. “I don’t know. I can’t afford acting lessons. I have to make what little money I have last.”

“The school doesn’t cost anything. It’s free and they will help you find work. I guess they probably get a percentage of your future jobs.” Suzanne had said the right word: “free”.

Sandra interest was piqued. “You mean you are going to be staying at the school and trained for free?”

Suzanne nodded, “Yep, totally free. Well, I better get packing, the driver should be here in a couple hours.” She thanked Sandra for the soda and went back to her room.

Suzanne had left the card on the table. Sandra looked at it. O’Hara’s School of Acting. Maybe she would give them a call if things didn’t work out. Right now, she wanted to try things her own way.

2

On day two, Sandra had found an ad in the paper for auditions down at a nearby theatre. What a break, she thought as she caught the bus downtown. The play was The Glass Menagerie. She had seen the movie a year ago. It had been one of her favorite movies. It was almost a shoe-in, she thought. Sandra had already starred in Tennessee Williams’ A Streetcar Named Desire. She’d been Blanche Dubois. The town paper had given her a front page article with her picture in it. She had clipped the story out and saved it.

When the bus dropped her off, Sandra’s heart nearly sunk into her lower stomach. There was a line of people all the way down the street waiting to audition for the play. Sandra gathered her courage and got in line. She stood in the slow-moving line for hours. She began to feel hope slipping away. They were bound to find someone before she got her shot, but soon she was inside the building and the line was getting shorter. Sandra could hear the director yelling out his disapprovals and she was so close to her chance. The woman in front of her finally went out on stage. After ten seconds, the Director was shouting “Next!” This was her opportunity. Sandra gathered her courage and walked out on stage. She could see a couple of people sitting in the empty theatre. The director sat in the middle with a clip board.

“What part is it that you came to audition for?” he said, not even looking at her.

Sandra stood proud and announced, “I’m here to audition for the role as Laura Wingfield.”

The director smiled cynically at her. “Ah, you have a country twang to your voice. Where might you be from, Oklahoma? Because I hear they are holding auditions next week for that play.” The director and his accomplices all laughed at his sarcastic joke.

Sandra felt like she had been slapped in the face. “No, sir, I have come all the way from Nebraska.”

The director glared at her. “Well, child, you are wasting my time. Go back to plow, because you certainly aren’t cut out for acting.” Before Sandra could say anything else, she heard him scream his final words. “Next!”

Sandra fought back the tears as she left the theatre. She couldn’t believe how rude these people are. They didn’t care whose feelings they hurt. That director meant to insult her and laugh at her. Oh, well, one day wasted, but she had learned something. If you walk around like a dumb, naive farm girl, people were going to treat you like one. Tomorrow would be a better day.

Day three was no different. She was dressed in a pleated skirt and heels. Midway through the morning, she knew it was a mistake; the sun was blazing and her feet were beginning to swell. After several rejections, she was ready to call it quits. It was only her third day and she was almost ready to go home. She would have, too, but she didn’t have enough for a bus ticket home. Now it was all or nothing. That night, Sandra said a prayer before she crawled into her hard bed. She was starting to get worried. It was almost halfway through the week and she was running out of money and she wasn’t going to be able to afford the room any longer. Maybe tomorrow she would look for a job. Acting would have to wait until after she became stable financially.

The next morning, Sandra buttered a piece of bread and sat at the table eating it. She looked at the card, once again, on the table. The thought of calling O’Hara’s was always on her mind. Maybe she would wait a couple more days and then call. After her light breakfast, Sandra left the motel and pounded the pavement once again. The sun was unrelenting, but she dressed lighter today. She spent half the morning searching for a job. The want ads offered a variety of low paying factory jobs, but Sandra wanted a job in a cafe or restaurant; they were always hiring attractive women to serve tables. She could make good money in tips. After several inquiries of “help needed”, Sandra turned them all down. One was for a dishwasher, and the other was for a cook. Sandra’s hands were tough from years of working on a farm, but washing dishes for $0.95 an hour was slave labor. She took the job anyway. She needed to earn some cash.

As the week turned into a month, Sandra had quit her job at the restaurant and moved on to another dead-end job. She was nowhere nearer to acting. Every morning she got up and ate her breakfast at the table and stared at the business card. What was she doing here? If she had stayed in Nebraska, she might have entered college and had her parents’ support. As it was, she hadn’t even spoken to her parents since she ran off. She used to believe that she was going to be discovered and be able to send her parents money. They would have been proud of her. As it was, she knew she had disappointed them. She was disappointed in herself. Even if she could afford a bus ticket home, she was too ashamed to face them now. Sandra picked up the card one more time and looked at the message. “Always looking for new talent.”

Sandra dialed the number on the card. She was so nervous. What was she going to say? The phone was ringing, and Sandra began losing her nerve. Maybe this was a bad idea, but before she hung up she heard a burly voice on the other end. “Good morning, how may I help you?”

Sandra let out her breath. “I apologize, I think I dialed the wrong number.”

The voice asked, “Who are you looking for?”

“O’Hara’s Talent Agency. Is this the right place?”

The man on the other end answered boldly. “This is O’Hara’s; may I ask how you got this number?”

Sandra explained about meeting Suzanne and receiving the card from her.

The man relaxed. “Well, Suzanne is one of our top students, and if she thought that you should call then maybe we could arrange an interview tonight. I shall send a driver over to pick you up. Does six o’clock work for you?”

Sandra’s adrenaline jumped. “Yes, six o’clock is perfect. I will be ready.”

O’Hara advised he, “You might want to pack your belongings, because if we accept you, there will be no time to go back later. We would like your training to begin promptly, if and when you are accepted.”

Sandra agreed and hung up the phone. Oh, it was a miracle! Sandra was so excited. She wasn’t going into work today. As far as she was concerned, her hunger for stardom was reborn, and she wasn’t going to lose track of her goal again. Sandra looked at her dingy room. No longer would she be sleeping on that worn-out spring mattress. Sandra stood in front of the mirror and admired her trim figure. She let down her hair and practiced posing in the mirror. She had almost forgotten how gorgeous she really was. She didn’t belong in rundown motels, working dead-end jobs. O’Hara’s would recognize that she was destined to grace the silver screen.

3

Sandra had her suitcase packed hours ago. She had fixed her hair and makeup and was ready to. It was 6 PM, right on the hour. Sandra was looking out the window of her crummy motel when a beautiful car came driving into the parking lot. She knew it could only be O’Hara’s. Without hesitation, Sandra grabbed her suitcase and headed out to the car. The chauffeur stepped out of the car and helped Sandra into the car. The chauffeur was a pleasant old man with a British accent. He introduced himself as Wrigley.

Sandra was amazed at the plush interior of the car. As they drove away, Sandra introduced herself to the driver.

“I really love this automobile; what kind is it?”

Wrigley smiled and said in a pleasant tone, “It’s a Rolls-Royce Phantom; only eighteen of them in existence. Most of them owned by royalty, so we are both lucky to ride around in it.”

Sandra sat back and made herself comfortable for the drive. She looked out the window as they drove towards Beverly Hills. This must be what it felt like to be famous. They drove through neighborhoods, passing by mansions. Wrigley pointed out all the homes of stars. It was an exclusive tour. Finally they drove further into the hills where there were fewer houses.

“There’s your new home Miss Miller,” Wrigley pointed at the mansion on the hill.

Sandra took in the view of the spectacular home. “It’s huge. How many students live there?”

Wrigley mused “Well usually Mr. O’Hara has anywhere up to a dozen students. All of them busy with their training. I never know how many he really has at any certain time, but they are always coming and going.” he laughed, “I always have a hard time keeping up with what is going on around here. One thing I do know. They come here all wet behind the ears but when they leave, they are an entirely different person.”

They pulled up to the front steps of the mansion.

“Well Miss Miller, I wish you luck and I hope you stick around. Leave your luggage; I will make sure it goes where it belongs.” The chauffeur helped Sandra out of the car. Waiting at the top step, near the entrance, was a beautiful woman smoking a cigarette. She looked so glamorous in a red evening gown. It hugged her figure. She had long dark eye lashes and dark red lipstick. She wore a choker around her neck with the biggest ruby dangling from it. She used a long cigarette holder just like the rich and famous people she saw in magazines. Sandra was in awe of this woman. The woman beckoned for Sandra to follow her. As they entered the mansion, Sandra let out a gasp. It was the fanciest place she had ever seen. There must have been hundreds of paintings covering the walls a big chandelier hung from the ceiling in the entrance and in the center of the hall was the grand staircase leading to the upper floors. Sandra would give anything to go exploring right now but the woman in front of her slid two large doors open, exposing a well decorated study. The woman motioned with her hand, “Come child, Mr. O’Hara is waiting.” She spoke with a thick Russian accent. How exotic, Sandra thought as she walked past the lady and into the room. Sitting across the room at a desk was a rather large man. He looked so elegant puffing on a cigar. He reminded her of Winston Churchill.

The man stood up and spoke, “You must be Sandra, come over here so I may get a better look at you.”

Sandra walked over to his desk and posed. The man’s eyes studied her. “You are everything that Suzanne said. I am very pleased. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. O’Hara. I have been working with young starlets for decades and I have trained some of the best. You are very pleasing on the eyes but you still need work on your posture. Come, sit down and make yourself comfortable.”

Sandra thanked him and sat in the leather chair in front of him. Mr. O’Hara sat down and began his speech of what to expect at the school.

“We run a very strict regiment here. I do not tolerate disobedience. I expect you to do as you are told. If you follow my orders to the letter, always remembering to dot your I’s and cross your T’s then I can guarantee success. Just look at Marilyn Monroe and Joan Crawford.”

Sandra asked, “You trained Marilyn Monroe? Gosh she is my favorite.”

Mr. O’Hara nodded, “Of course I trained her and she followed my training without ever questioning me. Do you think you have what it takes or am I just wasting my time with you?”

Sandra was serious about succeeding. “Sir, I will do whatever it takes. I promise. If you give me a chance, I won’t disappoint you. I am just asking for a chance.”

“Good, here’s the first thing I want you to do.” Mr. O’Hara reached into his desk and pulled out a nice jewelry case. He opened it for Sandra to see. “I want you to choose one of these lovely bracelets. I give one to all my students.”

Sandra smiled “They are very pretty, but you don’t have to give me anything.”

“Miss Miller, I want you to have one. They are very special, these bracelets will help you learn, they will help you focus on our lessons.”

Sandra picked it up and studied it. The bracelets had several crystals mounted on it. “How will it help me?”

“See the crystals, They were discovered by the Japanese many centuries ago. They found that these particular crystals filtered out the negative energy, replacing it with positive energy. They used them to train Samurais for centuries. The crystals will help clear your thoughts and help you to focus better once you open your mind and allow them to work.”

Sandra picked one of the bracelets and slipped it on. It was so pretty, she would have worn it whether the crystals worked or not. “Thank you Mr. O’Hara. I love it.”

“Don’t thank me, you will be earning that bracelet as you learn. Now, Madam Aphelia will take care of you from here. She’s the woman that let you in.”

Sandra stood up, “Thank you Mr. O’Hara, I swear I won’t let you down.” She turned and saw the woman at the door to the study.

Aphelia took a drag of her cigarette and exhaled. “Come along child, I will show you to your room and you may wash up before dinner.”

Sandra followed Madam Aphelia up the winding stairs. As they walked, Aphelia laid down the rules, “Every morning, you will be dressed and ready for duty at 6 AM. I will be inspecting you before Mr. O’Hara takes over. You are to be punctual and do as you are told. You will address me as Madam Aphelia. You must never talk to Mr. O’Hara from this point on unless he gives you permission. If you have any questions that you would like to address to him, you will come to me and I will ask him for you. Also, you must never look him in the eye unless he allows you too. Do you understand?”

Sandra listened intently, the rules all seemed so strict. “Yes Ma’am.”

Madam Aphelia turned quickly and slapped Sandra across the face. “What did you call me? I thought I told you to address me as Madam Aphelia.”

Sandra’s eyes watered. The slap really smarted. How dare this woman hit her. She was a tough farm girl and would have hit her back but she felt the anger evaporate, leaving her feeling calm again. “Yes Madam Aphelia. I apologize.”

Aphelia smiled, “Good, let that be a lesson. We look hard on disobedience. You will find if you misbehave, we will be swift with our punishment.” Aphelia stopped in front of a room, “This will be your room. You have ten minutes to change into your uniform and meet down stairs.”

Sandra looked in the room. It was empty except for two beds and a closet. “Madam Aphelia, where will I find my uniform?” This time she remembered to address her properly.

Aphelia walked into room and opened the closet, “Here you will find all the uniforms that are required. Tonight you will wear this one.” She pulled out one of them and placed it on the bed. “Now you only have eight minutes, you better hurry. Tardiness is unacceptable.” With that, Aphelia was gone.

4

Sandra walked into the room and picked up her uniform, “A maid’s uniform. What do they think I’m here to learn?” Oh well, Sandra didn’t have much time. She slipped out of her own clothes and squeezed into the uniform. “There has to be some mistake, this outfit is way too tight.” Her cleavage was bulging out of the top, exposing too much skin. As for the length, there wasn’t any. The dress stopped just past her ass exposing her long legs. Sandra looked at the shoes sitting in the closet. “I hope she doesn’t expect me to walk around in these.” The shoes had four inch heels; she had never worn heels before. But, at the thought of upsetting Madam Aphelia again, Sandra slipped them on and walked carefully down to the hall.

All the other girls were dressed in there maid’s costumes like hers and were line up at attention, starring straight ahead. Sandra saw Suzanne standing a few girls down. Sandra was hoping that Suzanne might look over and see her, but she didn’t move. Sandra found a place at the end of the row and stood quietly. Madam Aphelia came out of the dining hall and gazed at all the pretty young maids standing in a row. Madam Aphelia still wore her evening gown. She looked so demure. She walked down the line inspecting each girl. She stopped in front of Sandra and smile. “You’re on time. Most of the new students never make it on time. But that only happens once. They soon learn that tardiness isn’t worth the punishment.” She walked back and stood in front of them.

She looked at Sandra, “Come forward child.” Sandra walked out by Aphelia, trying to be careful on her heels. “Ladies, I would like you to meet Sandra. She is our new student and will be staying with us.” Aphelia placed her hand on Sandra’s ass while she was speaking. She didn’t think anything of it till The Madam’s fingers found the hem of her uniform and slipped underneath. Aphelia turned and glared at Sandra, “What have you got on child?” Aphelia grabbed her dressed and pulled it up. “Panties? Panties are not a part of your uniform. Take them off immediately.”

Sandra face turned red and she tried to pull away from Aphelia, “Please stop it. The uniform didn’t come with panties.” Sandra made a big mistake trying to defend herself. Aphelia grabbed her by the arm and yanked her so close their bodies were touching.

“Don’t you defy me, you little bitch. You will obey without question. If I wanted you to have panties, I would have issued them to you. What makes you so special that you have to wear them? Do you think any of them are wearing them? Answer me.”

Sandra whispered, “No Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia asked in a firm voice, “No what?”

“No, I don’t think I’m special, Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia beckoned one of the other girls, “Jenny, come forward and bend over so Sandra can see your ass.”

“I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia.” Jenny took a few steps towards them, turned and bent over exposing her bare ass.

Aphelia smiled and rubbed one of Jenny’s butt cheeks. “Do you see that Jenny has no panties?” She gave her a good slap on the ass and told her to go back to her place. Jenny walked tranquilly back to her spot. Aphelia then called Suzanne forward. She walked up and stood casually in front of them. “Lift your dress child.”

Suzanne replied calmly, “I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia.” Her hands lifted up the dress exposing her nicely trimmed bush.

Aphelia grabbed Suzanne by the crotch and continued to lecture Sandra, “Do you see? Do you see any panties here? I think not.” She let go of Suzanne and sent her back to her place. “Sandra, I am ordering you to take off your panties.”

Sandra was so humiliated; the tears were starting to blur her vision. She tried not to cry in front of the other girls as she shamefully pulled off her panties and kicked them to the side.

“Very good, now bend over.” Aphelia commanded in a firm voice. The accent that sounded exotic before now reminded her of a Nazi.

Sandra slowly bent over. She had forgotten to address Aphelia and received a stinging swat to her fanny. She scowled at Sandra, “What do you say?”

Sandra cried out, “I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia’s hand roamed between her legs feeling her snatch. Her fingers traced Sandra’s vulva. “Tell me child, are you a virgin?”

Sandra answered between sobs, “Yes, Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia laughed at her, “Don’t you know there are no virgins in Hollywood? We’ll have to take care of that before you leave this place.”

Mr. O’Hara walked in. He had been listening to them from the study. “Aphelia, are you about done hazing our new pupil? I would like to start class.”

Aphelia let go of Sandra and ordered her to stand with the others. Sandra walked back to the line and tried to contain her sobbing. She had never been so humiliated in her life. What kind of place was this? She looked up and saw that Mr. O’Hara was staring right at her. She tried to look away. But he ordered her to look at him, “Sandra, look at me when I am talking to you.”

Sandra replied, “I hear and obey, Mr. O’Hara.”

Mr. O’Hara crossed his arms and sighed. “Sandra, control your emotions. I know you feel scared and humiliated but there is a point to what we are doing. As strange as this all seems, we are actually training you. We must tear down the old before building the new. You must unlearn everything that’s wrong before learning what’s right. If you have any weaknesses, we will find them and strengthen you. When you leave here, you will be above the others when you go out to auditions. Directors will want you; actors will want to work with you. You will be one of the best Hollywood has to offer, if you follow the curriculum I have laid out for you.”

Sandra was starting to understand where Mr. O’Hara was coming from. It was starting to make some sense even if it was a bit sadistic.

“Now, tonight, I would like to see Helen, Mary and Suzanne down in the studio. I shall continue training them. Madam Aphelia, you take care of the rest.” He motioned the three women, “Come along ladies, we have work to do.” Helen, Mary and Suzanne followed Mr. O’Hara out of the hall, leaving Aphelia in charge of the others. Sandra didn’t want to be alone with Madam Aphelia but she would listen and try not to make her mad.

Aphelia began to lecture the remaining women, “Mr. O’Hara is a kind man. He is good to you: he puts food on the table and gives you a place to stay and asks for nothing in return. None of you are worthy but he does it anyway. The least you could do is clean up this mess. Mr. O’Hara does not deserve to live in filth. You all know what to do, now get busy.”

Sandra listened as the women all spoke in unison, “I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia.” Then they went separate directions leaving her standing alone and confused.

Aphelia snapped at Sandra, “You, come with me. I have a chore for you. All the new girls are assigned this task till they move up.”

Sandra answered, “I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia,” and followed her through the house. Sandra was led to the kitchen. It was bigger then any she had ever seen before; even bigger than all the restaurants she had been in.

Aphelia stopped in the middle of the kitchen, “You see these floors? They are filthy. I want you to scrub them till it’s spotless. I want to be able to eat off these floors.”

Sandra looked down at the kitchen tiles. They were cleaner then any floor she had ever seen. What did Aphelia expect her to scrub?

Sandra was confused. “Madam Aphelia, what should I use to clean them?”

Madam Aphelia pointed out the broom closet, “In here you will find a scrub brush and bucket. Do not use to much soap. I don’t want to see a film on this floor.”

5

Sandra’s knees were hurting. She had been scrubbing the floor for almost an hour. All of this seems senseless. The floors were clean. The floors were made of a hard quarry tile and she couldn’t find any dirt on them. Madam Aphelia had taught her to scrub little areas at a time then mop the excess water up with a rag. Sandra began taking shortcuts scrubbing large areas quickly. She didn’t even here Aphelia walk in; she just felt the sting of a strap across her ass. Sandra winced in pain, letting out a small cry.

Aphelia scolded her, “Is this how I taught you to scrub floors? I told you little strokes and wipe the water. Pay attention to detail.” Aphelia walked over and kicked the water bucket across the floor. “Now scrub these floors again and do it right. You are not getting up till these floors are spotless.” Sandra looked dismayed and speechless at her. Aphelia stood there holding a strap. “Now, what do we say when given an order?”

Sandra looked at her with tear filled eyes, “I hear and obey, Madam Aphelia.”

“Very good.” Aphelia strolled out of the kitchen.

Sandra began to cry again as she filled another bucket full of water. She hated Aphelia. That woman was the cruelest woman she had ever met.

Sandra sobbed on and off as she scrubbed the floors. It was past midnight and Sandra’s knees were throbbing. Her back burned with pain from being bent over the floor all night. She was tired and sore from scrubbing. All the lights in the mansion were off except for the kitchen as Sandra continued scrubbing. She heard footsteps coming down the hall towards the kitchen. It was Mr. O’Hara.

In a calm voice he spoke, “Working late I see. Very good child. I am glad to see you haven’t given up.”

Sandra couldn’t take it any longer, “Why am I doing this? I want to go home; this has nothing to do with acting. All I am doing is being your servant.”

Mr. O’Hara moved a chair to the center of the room and sat down. and called her over, “Come here, child, sit on my knee.”

Sandra hesitated but walked over and sat down on his lap. Mr. O’Hara held her and spoke softly, “I know this isn’t easy, but as time passes, you will build endurance and tolerance. Scrubbing the floors is a simple job if you think about it. It’s all mind over matter. If you focus on a task and block out everything else, you will be able to use your energy through the crystals.” Sandra melted in his lap from exhaustion as he soothed her. “Do you think acting is easy? It’s not. The stress and pressure can break even the strongest man if he doesn’t have the will to continue. You might have to do a scene over and over till you’re blue in the face and the director is still screaming at you to do another take. You were given a task of scrubbing the floor and you couldn’t handle it. What will you do when a director demands more than you are willing to give? I want you to get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow. You will see it gets easier and easier.”

Sandra understood what Mr. O’Hara was saying when he broke it down. She had to start blocking out all the thoughts that broke her concentration. She needed to be able to focus on the task in front of her and not worry about other things that distracted her.

Mr. O’Hara guided her to the stairs and bid her goodnight. Sandra climbed the stairs and found her room. Her roommate Mary was already fast asleep. Sandra crawled into her bed. She was too tired to think. All she wanted was sleep. Shortly after she closed her eyes, she was out. The crystals on her wrist began to to work on her as she slept.

6

Sandra was rudely awakened to the voice of Aphelia. She walked down the hall opening the bedroom doors and yelling at the ladies to get up. “Time to get, laziness will get you nowhere.” She paused in front of Sandra’s room, “Did you sleep well Cinderella? Time to rise, we have work to do.”

Her roommate, Jenny, was gathering her bathing supplies. Sandra rolled out of bed, still tired from the short night’s sleep. She saw Jenny leave the room naked. Sandra looked in her closet and saw that personal effects had been stocked for her as well. She gathered it up and followed Jenny down the hall and to the bathrooms. Sandra was amazed. The bathroom was large, with several showers and bathtubs. Sandra watched as the other women hurried about getting ready. She saw Suzanne fixing her hair and stood at the sink next to her, “Suzanne, I don’t know how you managed so far, but last night was horrible.”

Suzanne looked at Sandra with a blank expression, “I’m sorry. Have we met before? I don’t remember you at all.”

Sandra looked at Suzanne, “Its me Sandra, from Nebraska. Remember we met a month ago, down at the motel?” There was still no recognition in Suzanne’s face. “You gave me the O’Hara’s business card before you came here.” Sandra saw her expression change. Oh good she is starting to remember me.

Suzanne smiled at her, “Mr. O’Hara is the best. I don’t know what I would have done without him.”

Sandra was disappointed. She hadn’t recognized her at all. She just lit up at the mention of O’Hara. Sandra hurried to get ready. She didn’t want to start out the day on Madam Aphelia’s bad side.

After she was done dressing, Sandra followed the other girls downstairs. They were all lining up for the morning inspection. She stood in line with them. She didn’t know how long they had been standing there, but Sandra was able to stand without fidgeting today. She felt strange but, at the same time, calm. Her mind was clear of any negative thoughts. Sandra practiced what Mr. O’Hara had taught her. She blocked out all thoughts except standing there. Taking slow even breaths, Sandra was able to relax and clear her mind of any distractions. It worked. She stood patiently at attention with the other women for nearly an hour before Madam Aphelia came into the hall.

“Good morning Ladies. I hope you’re ready for today’s training.” Aphelia talked as she walked down the line inspecting each lady. When she reached Sandra, she stopped and starred at her. Her hand grabbed Sandra’s skirt and pulled it up. “Good girl, you are learning.” She rubbed Sandra’s cunt while looking her in the eyes.

Sandra managed to stay calm. Madam Aphelia’s hand on her crotch was a big distraction. When Sandra blocked out the embarrassment, she was able to focus on the stimulating pleasure. Sandra quivered. She couldn’t block out the sensation and moaned. Aphelia squeezed her clitoris hard enough for Sandra to wince from the pain.

“Selfish child. Did I give you permission to feel pleasure?”

Sandra whimpered, “No, Madam Aphelia.”

“That’s right, seems you need a lesson in toleration. Follow me, child. Suzanne and Tina, you come along as well.” Aphelia grabbed Sandra by the arm and led her to the basement of the mansion. Sandra tried to stay calm as she was dragged down the stairs. Madam Aphelia scared her when she was angry. She didn’t mean to upset Aphelia, she was trying to please her by showing complete obedience. When they reached the basement, Sandra was astonished. This was Mr. O’Hara’s studio. It had lights set up and cameras. The setting was strange, though. There were all sorts of props that Sandra couldn’t identify; she didn’t know if she wanted to, either. One of the strange props was a wooden horse with a dildo fastened to the seat. She led Sandra over to the wardrobe. All the costumes looked like they were from a brothel. Aphelia ordered Sandra and the other girls to stand at attention while she rummaged through the costumes and found one that she liked.

She handed it to Sandra. “Here you put on this one.”

Sandra looked at the satin corset. She had never wore one before and had no idea how to put it on.

Madam Aphelia sighed, “Girls, help her put it on.”

Suzanne and Tina began helping her undress, their hands touched her softly as they helped her dress. When she was completely dressed, Madam Aphelia began tying her hands together with bondage rope. She then led Sandra to the stage where she was secured to the ceiling by her wrists. She could barely touch the floors as she stood on tip-toe. Sandra kept a clear mind the whole time.

With her arms suspended above her head, Madam Aphelia began caressing her body. “You have such a lovely body. Have you ever been with a woman before?”

Sandra heard the question and answered calmly, “No, Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia kissed Sandra’s lips. “Do you like it when I kiss you, Sandra?”

Sandra felt her lips, “I don’t know, Madam Aphelia.”

She kissed more passionately, Sandra felt Aphelia’s tongue slip into her mouth. She sucked on it and began to kiss Aphelia back. Sandra liked the soft touch of another woman’s lips against hers.

Madam Aphelia stopped and stood back, “Do you want more Sandra?”

Sandra’s wanted it. “Yes, Madam Aphelia, I want more.”

Madam Aphelia smiled, “You’re like a bitch dog in heat. You’re going to have to learn to control temptation. Too much pleasure can be painful.”

Aphelia ordered the other ladies to join her. Suzanne stood behind Sandra and began kissing her neck, her hands gripped and massaged her breasts. Sandra nipples tingled. Tina knelt down in front of her. Sandra felt the other girls tongue begin licking her clit. She squirmed under the rope trying to get her hands free. It was useless. Her cunt was becoming wet from pleasures she has never known. She had been saving her virginity for the right man and this was all new to her. She wanted to go further.

Aphelia watched as Sandra lust began to grow. She waited till Sandra was overwhelmed with passion.

“Ladies stand at attention.”

Both women stopped what they were doing and stood up. Sandra was frustrated. She didn’t want them to stop, she wanted more. “Please Madam Aphelia, don’t make them stop.”

Madam Aphelia smiled and caressed Sandra’s face, “child, you don’t get anymore because you’re a little bitch.” She then stepped back, “But you’re welcome to watch us as you practice self control. Tina, Suzanne, come over and pleasure your Mistress.”

Sandra watched as Tina and Suzanne began doing the same thing to Aphelia. She watched as they massaged Aphelia’s hot body. Sandra looked at her smooth skin. Aphelia had a beautiful body and Sandra thought of nothing but touching it. Her own pussy still felt moist. She was feeling desires that needed to be fulfilled but couldn’t.

Aphelia moaned as the two women worked her over. Sandra tried blocking it out. The crystal helped Sandra clear her impulses till she was in control of her emotions. Now she felt nothing as she watched the three of them. Aphelia looked over and saw the vacant expression on Sandra’s face and stopped her servants.

She walked over to Sandra, “You learn fast, child.” Aphelia gave Sandra a long passionate kiss again. and looked into her eyes.

Sandra felt the kiss but maintained her clear mind. It was getting easier, the more she relaxed, the more the crystals helped. It was almost like they helped her to think.

Aphelia asked, “Do you want more, child”

Sandra calmly asked, “I do if you want me to, Madam Aphelia.”

Aphelia smiled at her and ordered the other ladies to release her, “You are ready to move onto the next step, child. Mr. O’Hara will be pleased that you are learning so fast.”

Sandra was led back upstairs where she was given tasks to do for the day. Sandra kept a blank mind and accomplished one thing after another. She was able to focus easier and easier with every task. She worked in harmony with the other ladies. Sandra not only acted like a maid, she had become the maid. Aphelia was everywhere ordering the ladies. Sandra looked to her with affection, she was like the queen bee in the house and Sandra was one of her workers. She didn’t do it for the praises, she did it because it was her job. If and when Aphelia placed her hands on you and complimented you, it was considered a great reward. Sandra had already received this honor from the Mistress.

7

Later that night during the evening inspection, Madam Aphelia praised Sandra, “You are a very fast learner, child. I have told Mr. O’Hara of your discipline and obedience. You have been a model student from the beginning. You have adapted quite well and Mr. O’Hara would like to move you to the next level of training.”

Sandra felt a sliver of pride at the compliments but erased it from her mind a second later. She wanted to stay focused and not let her ego side track her. The crystal bracelet was a big help; Sandra couldn’t imagine life without it now. It was part of her. Sandra stood calmly while Madam Aphelia finished her inspection. Afterwards, the Mistress called for Mr. O’Hara.

The big man came out of his den wearing his evening jacket and puffing on a fine Cuban cigar. He looked at all the ladies and gave them compliments and words of encouragement. He finished his speech and ordered them to work out in the gymnasium. Three nights a week were dedicated to fitness and exercise. He wanted his ladies to be fit and in shape. The rest of the days depended on what the Mistress wanted them to do. Mr. O’Hara always pulled a few students aside for special training down in the studio. Tonight, he wanted to train his new student.

Mr. O’Hara called to the students he wanted to see, “Jenny, Linda, and Sandra, head down to the studio.”

Sandra joined the other ladies in unison, “I hear and obey, Mr. O’Hara.” The words had meaning to Sandra now. Before she said it so she wouldn’t get punished, but now the words felt real. She followed the other girls down to the studio and stood next to Jenny and Linda. Mr. O’Hara and Madam Aphelia soon joined them.

Mr. O’Hara spoke to them, “I have selected you tonight because each of you have been doing exceptionally well. Sandra, I know you have only been here a couple days but already you have made more progress than some girls do in a week.” Sandra beamed with pride again but soon blanked it out. Mr. O’Hara continued, “Tonight we shall work on character personification. A good actress is a believable actress. She must become the character she is portraying. She doesn’t act like the character. Acting is fake, so remember to be the character.”

Aphelia handed the girls the outfits they would be wearing. “Sandra you are going to be a prostitute. Jenny and Linda, you will be the police officers.”

Sandra looked at her mini skirt and top, there was fishnet stockings and red heels with it, too. Sandra was dressed a couple of minutes later. Aphelia painted her face, applying fake eye lashes and teasing Sandra’s blonde hair. Sandra stared into the mirror at her own reflection as Aphelia worked on her.

Mr. O’Hara spoke softly to her while her make up was applied, “Do you see the person in the mirror?”

Sandra looked but didn’t recognize her.

Mr. O’Hara continued, “She is a whore working the streets. That person in the mirror is you, Sandra.”

Sandra looked at her reflection harder. It was her. She was a call-girl.

Mr. O’Hara led Sandra to the set. “Now Sandra, you look like a whore. When I call action, you will become a whore for the cameras. Do you understand?”

Sandra nodded, “I understand, Mr. O’Hara.”

Mr. O’Hara smiled, “That’s a good whore.”

Mr. O’Hara began filming: “And action.”

Sandra stood provocatively as Linda and Jenny walked into the scene wearing police uniforms. Jenny tried speaking in a tough voice, “Caught you again working in my neighborhood, whore.”

Linda also spoke in a tough voice, “Yeah, now we’re going to send you to jail.”

Sandra begged them to let her go, “Oh please, officers, give me another chance. Is there anything I can do to change your minds?”

Linda ordered her to get on her knees as Jenny handcuffed her, “We might let you go if you make us cum.” Linda and Jenny pulled their pants down, exposing their pussies, “Now eat us, slut, and we better like it or the deal’s off.”

Sandra leaned into Linda’s cunt and began working her tongue over the clit. She had learned how from watching Suzanne do it this morning. Mr. O’Hara caught it all on film. This wasn’t the best movie he has made but it was only Sandra’s first time in front of the camera. His penis was erect and throbbing. He was going to need some servicing of his own. Aphelia noticed the bulge in his pants and got down on her knees also. She began sucking his cock. Not only did she take care of his students but she took great care of him.

Jenny grabbed Sandra by the hair and pushed her face into her cunt, “My turn, bitch.”

Sandra continued to eat her till she heard Mr. O’Hara yell, ‘Cut’.

Aphelia continued to pleasure Mr. O’Hara till he stopped her, “Maybe you should teach Sandra how to give a blow job.”

Aphelia called her over, “Sandra, have you ever sucked on a man’s cock?”

Sandra shook her head, “No, Madam Aphelia, I haven’t even seen a man’s cock before.”

Aphelia began to laugh, “A beauty like you must have had boyfriends. Did you grow up in a convent?”

Sandra shook her head again, “No, Madam Aphelia; I did have boyfriends but I was saving myself for marriage.”

Mr. O’Hara spoke, “That’s all peaches and cream, but you must forget about that. In Hollywood, who you sleep with sometimes decides on what movies you will be in. And sometimes, sucking cock might help a director remember you. It’s not about who you know, but who you blow. Watch and learn, Aphelia will demonstrate the proper way to suck a cock.”

Aphelia held his cock in one hand and placed her mouth on it slowly she began bobbing her head up and down on it. She stopped and asked, “Do you see how it is done, child? Now you do it.”

Sandra got down on her knees and held Mr. O’Hara’s erection. Sandra paused longer than she normally would have but she had to look at it. This is not only the first time she had seen a penis but the first time she touched one. It was big and hard. Sandra caressed it for a moment, then placed it in her mouth. She began bobbing on it.

Mr. O’Hara grabbed her head and pushed his dick deep into her mouth till she gagged on it. “Sandra, just relax and let it slide in. You can control your gag reflex.”

Sandra tried again clearing her thoughts, only focusing on his erection. She slid it all the way into her mouth without gagging this time

Mr. O’Hara moaned, “That’s it Sandra, deep throat it.” He held her head, guiding the tempo. She was a natural. Mr. O’Hara shot his load in her throat causing her to choke on it. “Sandra, you did good, but you need to work on your swallowing skills. I’d feel bad if my star pupil drowned on my semen.”

Mr. O’Hara sent the girls to their rooms for the night. He was thrilled at the potential Sandra possessed.

8

Sandra continued to excel in her training, becoming quite skilled in many areas. Mr. O’Hara made several movies during her training. He was quite impressed at her acting ability. As the weeks passed, he soon thought about sending her off to the world. She had all the skills of a star. She was quite skilled in eating pussy and sucking cock. She was still a virgin but someday, some producer would sell his soul to get it, or the lead role in a big production movie. He pulled out his black book containing telephone numbers of some of the biggest directors in Hollywood. He also had to make time for his new student. She would be showing up tonight at 6 PM.

That evening Sandra stood at attention waiting for the night’s routine. Suzanne was gone, but a new student had taken her place. Sandra didn’t care; she was a distraction, as far as Sandra was concerned, and she didn’t have time to think about her.

Madam Aphelia entered the hall to inspect them. “Good evening ladies. I hope you had a good day.” She walked down the line “Very good ladies. If you haven’t noticed we have a new student named Peggy. She wants to be an actress.” She stopped in front of the student and glared at her. Aphelia’s hand reached under the girls skirt and yelled, “What are you wearing?”

The girls face turned red, “My uniform.”

Aphelia slapped the girl across the face, “I never gave you permission to wear panties.”

Sandra listened to Aphelia chew out the new girl. She remembered slivers of the same situation when she was new but it didn’t matter to Sandra now. The past was the past and she lived in the present. The only thing that mattered was the ‘now.’ Hopefully the new girl would learn to use her bracelet and filter out the negative. Sandra and the other girls stood calmly as the girl was humiliated. The girl began to bawl.

Aphelia had no sympathy for the girls tears, “Well, why don’t we check and see. Sandra come forward.”

“I hear and obey,” Sandra said as she walked calmly over to Aphelia

Aphelia order Sandra to lift her skirt and she did without hesitating. “Do you see? She has no panties.” Aphelia rubbed her exposed cunt. “Ok, you can take your place again.” Sandra returned to her spot and back at attention. She felt honored to be Aphelia’s model student but was quick to erase it from her thoughts. Aphelia was humiliating this new pupil the way she did everyone during their first days at the mansion. But Sandra understood why she did it now. The student would learn to use her bracelet the way she had.

The next day, Sandra was out by the pool with a few of the other students that earned the privilege to sun bathe when Aphelia came and got her.

Aphelia was excited, “Come, child, Mr. O’Hara is waiting for you in his den. He has a visitor from the studios that would like to meet you.”

Sandra followed Aphelia to the den. She knocked on the door and heard Mr. O’Hara call for them to enter.

Mr. O’Hara and a young man were talking when the ladies entered.

Mr. O’Hara interrupted their conversation, “Sandra, allow me to introduce the biggest movie director in all of Hollywood, Robert Cohen. I have been telling him all about you and he wanted to interview you for his next blockbuster hit.”

Mr. Cohen extended his hand to shake, “It’s nice to meet you Sandra.”

Sandra ignored his hand and dropped to her knees. Softly she unzipped his trousers.

Mr. Cohen was a little shocked, “Um, what are you doing?”

Sandra held his penis and slowly began sucking on it.

“Oh my,,, oh Lord,” Mr. Cohen forgot what he was going to say; Sandra’s mouth bobbing on his erection was quite a diversion.

She was very efficient in her method. Mr. Cohen couldn’t hold back his orgasm and shot his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it and stood up.

Mr. Cohen did know what to say except, “OK, you get the part. I definitely want you in my movie.”

Sandra sincerely replied, “Thank you, Mr. Cohen. I promise to give 100%. You won’t be disappointed.”

Mr. O’Hara Smiled and clapped him on the back, “Well, is she not everything I said she was?”

Mr. Cohen was still recovering his composure. “Oh yeah, everything.”

Mr. O’Hara dismissed Sandra and the two men sat down to negotiate a deal.

9

Aphelia helped Sandra choose a new wardrobe. Now that Sandra was moments away from being a star, she needed to dress the part. Aphelia was so proud of her student. She really made an impression on Mr. Cohen. Today Sandra was leaving the school and going out on her own. Aphelia gave Sandra a hug.

“Child, I will miss you.” She gave Sandra a deep passionate kiss. Sandra embraced her back and returned the passion.

“Madam Aphelia, I don’t want to leave this place. I want to stay and serve you.”

“You must go. You came here to be a star and that is what you are going to be. I am so proud of you.” She let Sandra go and sent her down to the den.

Mr. O’Hara was waiting for her, “Sandra, I have a contract we need to go over and have you sign. Basically, it states that you will give half of all your earnings to the school for the first five years that you work. Afterwards you are free of any obligations to us. This is the price you must pay for the training”

Sandra smiled, “OK, If you say so, Mr. O’Hara.” She then picked up the pen and signed the contract.

Mr. O’Hara smiled, “I have set you up with a condo and an advance on your first movie. He will send a driver to pick you up in an hour. Now remember, if you need anything, you can always give us a call. You are welcome to come back at anytime.”

Sandra thanked Mr. O’Har, for all the training and support he had given her during the weeks that she had been there. Later, a driver showed up and took her away to start her new life.

Aphelia came in and sat on Mr. O’Hara’s desk. “Do you think she will make it.”

“Of course she will, and if she doesn’t, we still have all the movies we made down in the vault. One way or another, she will be famous.”

The end.