The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: So Track 8

Synopsis: Sex with a new girlfriend takes an unexpected turn at the moment of orgasm.

She slid down lower on the bed and closed her legs slightly, to change the angle just enough that now the head of my penis was rubbing against her walls with every stroke. She was beautiful, with red hair that managed to look better and better as the night went on. The feeling was incredible as I slid inside her, feeling her through the entire stroke. As the rhythm increased on its own accord, electricity ran through me, and I knew I would soon lose control.

The tingle I felt in my toes and balls was also there in my mind. She started to fade as the pleasure increased, replaced instead by the heavy, heaving bossum of my ex. Her dark hair and small mouth were there in my mind, too, smiling and teasing me in the ways she knew I was helpless to resist. I could hear her words, whispered in my ear so many times as she brought me pleasure, reminding me that her breasts controlled me, and it was her I would see when I came. My girlfriend was gone, replaced with the image my ex had burnt into my mind so skillfully over the years. Her breasts, so full and sexy, were all I could see when the release, powerful and swift, racked my body.

Minutes later, while my girlfriend cleaned herself up in the bathroom, I found myself sending the text message to my ex: “I did as you told me. I saw your breasts when I came”

The next morning, my girlfriend left for her house, and I glowed with satisfaction. Our date had went well, and the sex was incredible. I was a little concerned about seeing my ex when I came, but that happens, right? We’ve all fantasized about someone else from time to time.

More concerning was the message. What was I thinking? Luckily, there was no response, and I hoped it was chalked up to a drunk text or something similar. The last thing I needed was to have this open up a can of worms. This was the longest we had even broken up, having been off and on for the better part of five years, and I was happy to be moving on in a positive direction.

I went to get a breakfast burrito and read the paper, and was almost finished when the text came in. It was my ex. It read simply “Good boy”.

I stared at my phone for a really long time. The text came in again. “Good Boy.” Well, at least I wasn’t being scolded for sending the stupid text. That was good at least.

“Think of them now, so big and soft and full” read the next text. My cock started to harden. My text must have turned her on! But if she thought for one second that I was going…

“Think of how they feel in your hands. Think of my nipples in your mouth. Feel how hard your cock is in your pants as you imagine it in between my breasts, sliding up and down.” My jaw had dropped open slightly as I took in the words. The visuals were there, like she was naked in front of me: her breasts heavy, her nipples hard and pointing from the excitement, with my cock in between them. My hand rubbed my cock through my pants and felt it straining in my jeans.

I realized I shouldn’t touch myself here, and looked around to see if anyone noticed. I was trying to shake the cobwebs out when I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. “Your cock is so thick and hard right now. You must be wanting to cum so badly. Did I make your cock hard?"

“Yes” I replied.

“Good Boy” she answered, and I felt it everywhere. “My breasts are so big, so much bigger than your mind. When you think of my breasts, it makes you feel so horny, that you would do anything for me to let you cum. My breasts are bigger than your mind, aren’t they?”

“Yes” I typed. I heard a horn honk loudly a few feet away. I had made it to the parking lot, and was blocking the drive thru exit. Keep moving, I thought, as best as I could. It was so hard to walk with thoughts of her perfect tits controlling my cock, making it hard for her. At least, and I was close to my car when I got it. “Good Boy”. I could feel my underwear was wet with pre-cum. I felt so happy to be pleasing her.

“Are you in private? Are you someplace safe to stroke your cock to me? You know you need to cum while thinking of my tits, bouncing underneath you, as you slide your cock in my tight pussy, while I nibble on your ear. Are you in private?”

“No” I said. I was ashamed to have to type that word. It hurt to say no, my fingers and mouth hurt saying and thinking it. I was driving home.

“You have 5 minutes. First, think of me at Target.” I checked the clock. It was going to be close.

It was many years ago now, and she had been wearing a low-cut pink shirt. We had broken up, but she had found an excuse to meet me in public to exchange our stuff. She dropped a DVD she was returning, and made a show of her breasts as she bent over to pick it up. They were impossible to ignore. She smiled as she caught me taking them in. She looked like a predator when she came close to me and whispered in my ear, “You will always picture your cock in between my breasts when you see them.” It was too hot to resist. I took her into the family restroom and had sex with her against the wall. It was amazing, the whole time she whispered into my ears how my breasts made me cum, and to look at them when I came. I did as I was told.

“3 Minutes. Think about the silk, and how it felt on your cock that night in the rain.” I parked as best I could outside my house and hurried inside.

We had broken up, but I backslid and found myself at her house. I’m not sure why. The rain was heavy, but for some reason I had started to fantasize about her when it rained. She was wearing a tight shirt and silk pants. Her lips danced across mine as she kissed me, teasing me with her tongue. I couldn’t stop sneaking glances at her tits as we made out. She took my cock in her hand and led me to her bed, where she rubbed her crotch against me until I begged her to let me cum inside of her. She laughed and told me to look at her breasts. She continued to grind on my cock while her tits bounced in front of my eye. Her mouth was so perfect as she told me to cum for her. I did as I was told.

“1 minute. Think of the night you can’t remember”. I was in my room, and was at a loss for what she meant… Her tits swayed gently in front of me, inches from my face. I wasn’t to touch them or her unless I was told I could. As I lied in her bed, watching them, she talked about how my cock was hers to control with her breasts, and how I was a slave to my cock. My wants controlled my cock, and my cock controlled me. I was helpless, she reminded me, because her breasts were so big. Bigger than my mind. No one else could make me feel this way. Only she could bring me make me cum. When I cum with another woman, I would see her instead, see her breasts, which controlled my cock. Controlled me. I was surprised when I orgasamed without her touching me at all. “Good Boy” she said, and I knew I had pleased her. She reminded me many times I a lie there afterwards that I was always controlled by her breasts, and that I should tell her any time I came which thinking of them. I did as I was told.

“Time’s up. Do you see them?”

“Yes”

“Good Boy. Do they control you?”

“Yes”

“Good Boy. You feel so warm and aroused. You can feel my breath in your ear as you read my words. My words are your thoughts and feelings. I know everything that excites you. I know everything that turns you on. You are helpless to resist. You know if you cum you will let my words into your brain so deep they can’t be removed. Try to resist. Try to not picture my breasts swaying in front of you. Try to not think about my hot breath on your ear. Try to not think about how it feels when your cock slides into my wetness“

“Try not to think about my breasts, bouncing underneath you, as you fuck me harder and faster. The rain against the windows as your feel youself starting to lose control. Try not to think my perfect, large tits.”

And for a moment I tried to remember my girlfriend, I did. But all I could think of was my ex’s breasts, and how they were the sexiest things in the world. How my girlfriend’s breasts were insignificant and powerless, while hers controlled my cock. How perfect and heavy they were. How they smelled. How they tasted. How they felt. My cock was twitching, my balls starting to tingle.

“Do you want to cum thinking of my breasts? Do you want to submit to them, and let them control you?”

“YES”

“Cum for them.”

I arched my back into the orgasm that hit me. It was powerful and strong like her. The pleasure lasted a long time, and I held my cock until my balls were spent. When I could, I typed my message into the phone.

“I did as you told me. I saw your breasts when I came”

I let the words that followed from her sink deep inside of me, where they belonged.