The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is dedicated to all the bad roommates of the world.

Snoop

by MORBO

Rachel was just getting off her computer when Michelle finally wandered out of her bedroom into the living area of their small shared apartment. Rachel, as was usual, was already showered, dressed and ready for class. Michelle wondered how her roommate could stand having early classes five days out of the week; she was more of an evening person and much preferred her later afternoon schedule.

“Do you work tonight?” asked Rachel, idly.

“Nope, I’ve got class at 2:00 but after that I’m just going to end up back here.” Michelle replied. “Do you want to do something tonight?

“After class, I work until 7:00. I’ll probably need to study when I do get home.”

Michelle poured herself a cup of coffee and didn’t respond. Her own parents were well off, she didn’t think of them as wealthy, but their money allowed her the luxury of not needing to maintain a part time job while she was in college. She admired Rachel’s hard work but was always slightly nervous that her friend resented her a little; they didn’t talk about money much.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tonight then. It’s not like there is a lot to do on a Tuesday night anyway.”

Rachel smiled apologetically as she scooped up her books from the table, dropping them into her already bulky leather handbag. At the same time she retrieved her keys and made her way to the door.

“Goodbye, see ya later.”

“Bye, Rachel.”

Michelle listened to the door close, and waited counting silently to twenty-five in her head to make sure that her roommate had reached the elevator. Then she quickly walked over to the door, stepping lightly to avoid making noise, and snapped close the lock. Michelle realized there was no reason to keep quiet, but it was fun, thrilling to sneak about the apartment while she was alone and look through Rachel’s things. It was a bad habit, but it was by this point a part of her. She had been poking through her parents and her sibling’s property since she was a little girl. It always gave her a tingle of excitement; to get away with something that she knew she shouldn’t do.

For months Michelle had been snooping through Rachel’s room, looking for anything interesting and always being careful to put everything back right in its proper place. Rachel didn’t suspect a thing but Michelle was disappointed; she hadn’t found anything “good.” But her computer was a different story. Michelle had only really begun going through her computer files a few weeks ago but had been surprised by the difference between her friend Rachel and the internet version of Rachel.

Apparently while Michelle was away at work during the evenings, Rachel was buys frequenting a variety of chat rooms and porn sites. Michelle couldn’t help but smile to herself when she thought of her ordinarily reserved friend sitting half naked in their living room, masturbating and talking dirty with strangers. When she had picked the lock to the drawer of Rachel’s desk, a skill she had perfected to get into her father’s expansive liquor cabinet as a teenager, she hadn’t been surprised to find a secret webcam that Rachel must have used when Michelle wasn’t there and a couple of sex toys.

She sat down in the office chair before Rachel’s computer and opened up the internet browser. A quick scan through the history file revealed nothing new or interesting. Michelle had been home the previous night and it seemed that her friend hadn’t had the opportunity to have any fun. She pouted for a moment until the icon for Rachel’s email program caught her eye in the system tray.

Rachel must have accidentally left herself logged in to her email account. Michelle grinned and moved to open the folder. She looked through the recently received items, mostly emails from Rachel’s family and one of her friends at a different college. One item caught her eye, though, an email from someone named “Grant.” It looked like a love letter, and Michelle giggled as she read this guy’s attempts to sound suave and romantic. He had sent her a file attached to the email, an mp3 of some kind. In his email he said that he had written it just for Rachel, and that she should make sure to listen to the whole piece.

Michelle opened up the list of Rachel’s recently downloaded items and found the file that corresponded to the email. It looked like a long file but Michelle had to hear it, to listen to the special song written just for Rachel. She double clicked the file and watched as Rachel’s media player popped to life. There was no sound though, and it took Michelle a few seconds to realize that Rachel had her headphones plugged in. She stopped the mp3, noting that it was nearly twenty minutes long; this guy must really like Rachel.

Michelle slipped the headphones over her ears and leaned back in the chair. They were nice headphones, the real expensive kind favored by audiophiles who usually also had a ten thousand dollar stereo system to go along with them. Michelle started to play the file again and was immediately impressed by the quality of the sound.

The mp3 seemed to be just a set of quiet instrumental sounds. The richness of the sound made it seem that the quiet tones that punctuated every few seconds of music came from alternating ears. There was also some kind of sound like an ocean wave that swept across the entire piece with a soothing rush. The music was nice, but there was something about the other sounds that were layered on top of the melody that was distracting. Michelle would try to focus on the music but the other sounds drew her attention right back to them.

The sounds were interesting on their own, though. The slow, steady rhythmic pattern of sounds was easy to listen to, much different than the crazy guitar solos that she had been initially expecting. There were so many different sounds in the file; it seemed that every time Michelle had heard them all she would notice a new tone or slight variation on the pattern. She was watching the file play, barely paying attention to the counter on Rachel’s media player. Mostly she was just listening to the sounds, letting the noises play through the headphones while she listened.

The soft tones were so relaxing; Michelle felt her whole body tingling just a little as she sat in the chair listening closely to the music. It was so easy just to relax and listen to this music; whoever had written the piece had done an excellent job. Michelle shifted slightly in her seat, getting into a more comfortable position. She felt a little like she was floating now, the musical tones lifting her and carrying her. And the waves, every time one of the sounds like an ocean wave played it seemed to push her back into the chair holding her body down.

Michelle’s eyes were open, still seemingly watching the screen, but her vision barely registered the media player hit the end of the file and loop back to the ten minute mark and continue playing. Just as she hadn’t noticed how the music had been slowing down, the tempo growing more and more downbeat and the tones coming less and less frequently. She was so relaxed and it was so simple for her now just to listen, not to move, not to think, just to lie back and listen.

* * *

The key rattled in the lock, and Rachel walked back into the apartment. She glanced down at her watch as she stood out in the hallway—it was 7:34, she had made good time getting home from work. The apartment was totally dark, except for the pale glow coming from her computer monitor. Rachel stepped through the hall and into their living area; Michelle was sitting in her computer chair staring at the monitor, still wearing the headphones she had put on nearly twelve hours earlier. Rachel smiled at her roommate’s lack of reaction to her presence.

Rachel walked into her room, kicked off her shoes and removed her stockings. She walked out to the living room in her bare feet and approached Michelle. She took her roommate’s limp hand and delicately removed it from the mouse; Michelle’s hand was cold and clammy from resting on the desk all day. Michelle didn’t even react as Rachel guided her hand back into her lap. Rachel took the mouse and quickly stopped the hidden program she had left running that had been playing subliminal visual messages directly into Michelle’s subconscious all day.

Rachel imagined that Michelle hadn’t even looked at the rest of the programs that were running once she had seen an opportunity to go through her email; she had known about Michelle’s snooping for weeks since the first time she had gone through her computer files. Although she was hurt by the invasion of her privacy, she was also almost instantly aware that she could exploit her friend’s behavior to her advantage. One thing Michelle had never discovered was Rachel’s interest in hypnosis and mind control. She had done a good job, she guessed, of making those files seem ordinary and boring looking to someone who wouldn’t know what they were trying to find.

It had been simple for her to set up a dummy email account that looked like it was from a mysterious internet boyfriend. Then she just needed to email herself one of the binaural relaxation files that she enjoyed and set up a program to play the subliminal messages she had designed and wait for Michelle to discover the file.

Rachel stood up and walked into the bathroom. She removed her contact lenses and let her hair down. She put on her glasses and came back into the kitchen. She poured a glass of water and dragged a chair with her back over to the computer desk. She sat down and shut down the media player. Michelle didn’t react at first but slowly her eyes started to blink.

Rachel reached over and removed the headphones from Michelle’s ears, laying them on the table. Michelle was slowly starting to focus again, regaining her awareness of the room around her. She realized Rachel was sitting there and that it was night but she wasn’t conscious of how much time had really passed. The whole day was a long, gray blur behind her. Rachel offered her a glass of water and she hungrily accepted and drank it down. Her mouth was so dry and she felt stiff and tired all over her body.

Rachel brought her hand up to Michelle’s face and brushed away a sticky stream of drool from her still dazed roommate’s chin. Michelle’s long blonde hair hung loosely over her shoulders and she was still dressed in the pair of worn sweatpants and loose t-shirt that she had been wearing first thing in the morning.

“So what have you been doing all day?” Rachel asked.

“Hnnnnnh, I don’t really know,” replied Michelle, groggily clearing her throat. “I guess just sort of sitting around.”

“Well, it looks like you haven’t even dressed; you must have been interested in something,” Rachel smiled. “Was there something interesting that you found while going through my computer?”

“What? No, I wasn’t going through your computer,” said Michelle indignantly. She pulled at her socks, tossing them on to the ground defiantly.

“I guess not, I must have been mistaken,” said Rachel with a devious grin. “I apologize for accusing you but I’ve just noticed a few of my programs being opened and some changes in my documents. Do you know anything about that, Michelle?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” snapped Michelle, nearly shouting. Her face was turning slightly red, like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She hooked her fingers under the elastic waistband of her sweat pants and shimmied out of them. She crumpled them up and dropped them onto the ground near where her socks had fallen.

“I see. Well, it must have been my mistake,” Rachel could barely hold herself back from laughing. The monitor cast a pale blue glow over the smooth skin of Michelle’s legs. Rachel placed her hand on Michelle’s now bare knee and leaned closer to her friend. “Are you wearing a bra by any chance, Shelly?”

Michelle scowled and looked down at Rachel’s hand. “No, I didn’t put one on when I got up this morning. And don’t call me that, you know how much I hate being called Shelly.” Even as she spoke, Rachel saw Michelle’s nipples beginning to harden through the flimsy fabric of her shirt.

“So Shelly doesn’t like her nickname,” asked Rachel, innocently. She watched as Michelle shifted in her seat, bringing her legs together and crossing her arm in front of her chest, trying to hide her nipples. “Well I will make sure I don’t call you Shelly too often then, okay Shelly?”

Michelle stifled a moan at Rachel’s mention of her nickname. She felt so hot, but Rachel’s hand was nice and cool on her skin. “T. . .Thank you,” she stammered.

“Sure, I don’t mind. So Shelly,” began Rachel, thrilling as she watched Michelle’s body twitch as she triggered the suggestion again, “I just want to ask you a few more questions. I have a locked drawer in my desk; have you ever, I don’t know, accidentally opened that up and gone through my things?”

“No, I haven’t,” said Michelle, furrowing her brow angrily as she pulled her shirt up over her head. “Why do you keep accusing me of this stuff? I thought we were friends.”

Rachel slid her hand up Michelle’s inner thigh, over her panties and up her firm stomach; she cupped her friend’s heavy breast and gently began to squeeze it. Michelle pulled back, but just a little and soon relaxed again as Rachel fondled her.

“We are friends, Shelly. And we’re going to be such good friends to each other from now on,” Rachel’s voice was low and throaty. She smiled and shook her head, removing her hand from Michelle’s chest. “So what are you a double-D cup?”

“No, just a single,” laughed Michelle, feeling totally at ease for the first time in the conversation. “Not all of us messed up our development by being on the swim team all through Jr. High and High School.”

“That wasn’t very nice, Shelly. Shelly, Shelly, Shelly, Shelly.” teased Rachel, watching Michelle’s body convulse as the hypnotic suggestion brought her right to the brink of orgasm again and again. “You don’t seem to be wearing many clothes right now, does that seem normal to you?”

Michelle looked confused. She looked down at her nearly nude body. “I guess so,” she mumbled. “I hadn’t noticed until now.”

“You didn’t notice how you were taking something off every time you lied to me?” asked Rachel. “Well that’s okay, you don’t need to pay attention to that kind of thing any more Shelly. But you do need to pay attention to me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” replied Michelle, automatically.

“Good. Good girl. Have you ever used my sex toys, Shelly? Have you used them to get yourself off?”

“No, that’s gross,” said Michelle, scrunching up her face. Rachel looked expectantly at her panties, but Michelle didn’t move.

“Hmmm, that’s a pity,” sighed Rachel. “I was hoping that you had. Well let me ask you this, then, have you ever snooped through anyone else’s things?”

“I don’t do that,” glared Michelle, as she stood up pulling her panties down over her almost perfectly round ass. Rachel couldn’t resist the temptation to bring her fingers up Michelle’s leg and quickly drag her index finger through her roommate’s already moistened pussy. Michelle shuddered at the stimulation but remained standing.

Rachel stood up and walked around Michelle appraising her roommate as a work of art. Michelle, for the first time self-conscious, draped her arm across her breasts again and used her other hand to attempt to cover her exposed vagina. Rachel giggled and stood directly in front of her friend, staring into her eyes. Michelle didn’t move but her eyes shifted, trying to avoid meeting Rachel’s gaze.

“Well this is working better than I even hoped, Shelly,” stated Rachel. “You must have been watching the suggestions all day to get them this deeply imprinted. Well, if they have done their job you should now be realizing that you’re naked, and I see that you are, and you should now be mostly free of the commands to strip.”

“What do you mean mostly free?” asked Michelle, nervously.

“Well, obviously you can’t take off any more clothes at this point. But don’t tell me you’re not at all curious as to what would happen if you were to try and lie to me again now.”

“I. . . I’m sorry that I was lying. Can I put my clothes back on?” Michelle pleaded.

“Oh, not quite yet. I have a few more questions for you, and trust me when I say that you should already know that it is easiest to answer them honestly. So tell me, Shelly, how do you feel right now?”

“I feel weak, like I’m out of control of myself and helpless,” Michelle shivered as she spoke.

“Well, you did get yourself into this mess. Nobody told you to go digging through all of my things,” stated Rachel as she slipped her own shirt over her head. As she unhooked her bra, she turned to Michelle who had been watching her intently. “See something you like, Shelly?”

Michelle blushed, embarrassed despite her own nudity. She made a show of turning her head away while still keeping her eyes on Rachel. Rachel leaned close to her and gave her a slow, lingering kiss. Michelle’s knees nearly gave out and she leaned against Rachel to steady herself.

She was confused. While a small part of her mind had harbored a perfectly normal lesbian fantasy about her friend, Michelle had fantasized about many of her friends, she had never thought of herself as anything other than straight. That was normal, wasn’t it? But now confronted with her own nudity and Rachel’s closeness, she wasn’t sure. She was straight, she had boyfriends; what was happening to her?

“Did you like that, Shelly? Was that what you wanted?” asked Rachel.

”Nuhhhhhhh. . .” Michelle’s voice trailed off into a sigh as her head drooped and her eyes fluttered shut. Her arms relaxed, dropping to her sides and again revealing her nudity.

“That’s what happens,” said Rachel smugly. “When you try to lie to me after you’re already naked.”

Rachel had programmed the subliminal suggestions to repeat infinitely, each one designed to gradually break down the will and relax the viewer; combined with the binaural relaxation file she had hoped it would make Michelle submissive enough that she would be able to induce a trance quickly. The second layer of suggestions she had embedded both in the subliminal file and in the mp3, they included the nifty little stripping command, the nickname that would arouse her and the trance suggestion. She wasn’t sure if those would work, but apparently Michelle was an excellent subject. She placed her hand on Michelle’s cheek and stroked her temple with one finger while speaking to her in an even, measured voice.

“Shelly listen to me now and focus on my voice. You don’t need to move right now or pay any attention to the physical world. All that you need to do at this moment is relax and listen to my voice. The more that you listen, the more that you will relax and if you find yourself not listening it means that you have relaxed completely. You have already watched the subliminal suggestions all day, and you have listened all day to the relaxing trance music. You know already that your mind is opened and prepared to relax; it is so easy for you now to simply let your conscious mind slip away and allow your unconscious mind to take full control.

“Studies have always shown that the unconscious mind is so much more powerful than people realize, Shelly. You can understand that now, can’t you? Even if your conscious mind is totally relaxed, even if it has shut down completely, your unconscious mind will remember everything important while your conscious mind sleeps and forgets. Sleeps and forgets. Let it sleep now, Shelly.”

Rachel watched intently as Michelle’s body relaxed. Michelle’s breaths became slow and deep and she swayed slightly, like a tree in shifting in a gentle breeze. Rachel finished stripping herself and then guided Michelle step by step over to the couch on the west wall of the living room. She laid Michelle down on the couch and placed her hand over Michelle’s forehead, further relaxing the entranced girl’s eyes.

“You might notice the sensations in your body as you continue to relax and drift deeper and deeper. Your conscious mind is so deep now, Shelly; it is deep and relaxed and sleeping. Did you know that a trance is like quicksand, Shelly? It is like quicksand in that it pulls you down so slowly and heavily unless you try to resist; if your conscious mind tries to act once it is in trance you will find that the trance pulls it down so quickly and completely. But your unconscious mind can act; your unconscious mind is open and truthful. Always truthful because everything that it perceives is true.

“Only the conscious mind can deceive, Shelly. Did you know that? The unconscious mind cannot even understand a lie; everything is truthful. All the experiences are absolute and real to your unconscious mind. That is why subliminal suggestions are so effective, because the unconscious can only obey them. All it knows is obedience. All that it understands is submission. You know that, don’t you Shelly?

“The suggestions that you read and hear all day, even if you were not aware of them were directed to your unconscious mind. Your conscious mind can forget them and ignore them because it did not even perceive them. They were only for your unconscious mind and it can only accept them and obey them. Your unconscious mind is so powerful, Shelly. It is powerful in its weakness.”

Rachel straddled Michelle’s prone form. Her knees spread across Michelle’s stomach as she knelt on the couch. She looked down at her mesmerized roommate and pinched her own nipples, anticipating what was to come.

“Your subconscious is weak just like you are weak, Shelly. It is weak because it must believe what it is told. It has no choice but to obey. You are weak for a different reason, Shelly. Your temptations make you weak. You cannot resist anything because even as a child you were never denied anything. That is your weakness and you cannot resist it. You can no more make that choice than your subconscious can choose to do anything other than believe what it is told and obey. Just as you must obey your temptations, Shelly, just as you must obey me.

“You hear my voice now only with your subconscious and it must believe and obey. You understand now how you have always wanted this, wanted to obey, wanted to be controlled. That is why you acted out, Shelly. It is because you wanted to be caught and made to submit. It is because you wanted to serve.

“In a moment, you will awaken from your trance. Your conscious mind will come to the surface again and your subconscious will be beneath it. But your subconscious mind will remain more powerful and it will remember and accept. Your eyes will open and you will see the one thing you have always desired; the one thing that your subconscious mind has always needed. It will remember the subliminal suggestions and it will remember what it learned in its trance and will accept and obey.

“I’m going to count down from five now, Shelly and when I reach zero you will be totally awake again. You will gradually wake up as I count, Shelly, filled with the subconscious memory of what has happened. Your conscious mind will remember, even though it happened to your subconscious, the power and intensity of trance. And your eyes will open and you will see the one thing that you need, Shelly.

“Five. Remembering and accepting.”

Michelle inhaled deeply, causing her breasts to swell and brush against Rachel’s inner thighs.

“Four. Conscious mind stirring so deep now.”

Rachel watched as her roommate’s head shifted position, and a few muscles tensed on the still sleeping girl’s body.

“Three. Subconscious drifting down again.”

To reinforce her words, Rachel placed the palm of her hand on Michelle’s chest and applied just a little touch of pressure. She could feel Michelle’s heartbeat slowly returning to normal as she came out of the trance.

“Two. Struggling to the surface, from a great depth.”

Michelle’s eyes opened, still unfocused and blind. Her lips parted and as she exhaled.

“One. Waking more and more.”

Michelle blinked rapidly as she became aware of light and sound from the room around her. Compared to the peace of trance, her new physical sensations, the touches and the smells, seemed overwhelming and vibrant.

“Zero. Totally awake.”

Michelle’s eyes cleared and she took in her surroundings again. Rachel was kneeling above her, her legs spread above Michelle’s head. Her roommate looked down at her expectantly.

”Hello, Shelly. What do you see?”

Michelle’s mind churned, her brow furrowed for a moment as she tried to remember what it was that she had always needed. Realization reached her and her eyes brightened as she smiled up at Rachel.

“My Mistress,” came her breathless reply. She raised her head and buried her tongue in the folds of Rachel’s labia.

“Mmmmmmm, good girl,” sighed Rachel, closing her eyes and grinding against Shelly’s mouth.

Shelly murmured her gratitude to her Mistress. She had always needed someone to obey and to serve and she was going to do her best to make sure that her Mistress never wanted for anything. Shelly squealed with delight, as she tasted her Mistress beginning to cum and slipped a finger into her own pussy, cumming almost instantly herself. Her Mistresses pleasure was her own.