The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snake Eyes

(MC, MF, FF)

Sally pulled at her silk shorts. Technically they were shorts even if they looked like a skimpy pair of panties. Her equally skimpy top barely held back her breast and fishnet stockings offset with 3-inch stiletto heels finished off her “uniform”. She looked slutty and available, neither of which was true. Looking in the mirror to check her self one last time Sally thought; tips would be good tonight. Sally wished that she could work at one of the casinos on the strip, but no luck yet. Perhaps the fact that she was an out of state student at UNLV and did not expect to stay around was one of the problems. With just one last glance back at the mirror Sally walked out of the dressing room and went to work.

It was sadly a typical night: leers from drunks, groping hands on her ass, and not one (available) guy worth hitting on. An attractive gentleman in his forties caught her attention (if not her interest) he tipped well and made no overt passes. However, he must have been twice her age and Sally had strict rules. There was something about him, something that drew her to him. She wondered if she was drawn to him sexually and did not want to admit it to herself due to his age or there was something else. Sally went for the well defined muscle look, she knew it was shallow to restrict her self to only the super fit but she worked hard to keep in shape her men should too. He was not her type, he was not fat or short, just not up to her standards and yet she was drawn to him.

Maybe it was the eyes. They were green magnets drawing her cornflower blue eyes deep into his. Sally felt like she was falling into the depths of his eyes every time their eyes met. Maybe it was the shape or the pupils, whatever it was she could not resist.

He had not been exactly forthcoming with information about himself and somehow she needed to know more. At some point it was slow and seizing the opportunity she slid into a chair at his table.

“Hi, do you mind if I sit with you for awhile?”

“No problem Britney (her work name), I would love for you to join me.” The tone sounded more like an invitation to his bed but Sally could not help herself. She sat and made sure he could see as much of her as he could.

“It isn’t busy and we are allowed to chat if we want,” she stated explaining her ability if not her reason for joining him. “I just can’t seem to keep from staring at your eyes, they are so unique.” Perhaps there were better lines but she wanted him to open up.

“I have found over the years that a number of people, especially attractive girls like yourself, appear to feel a similar effect. My eyes were not always like this. Perhaps you would like to hear the story of how they got this way?” She nodded an affirmative and he continued. “Do you notice the shape of the pupil? It is not rounded like most people but more of an oval, like perhaps a cat or a snake?”

Unable to resist the invitation Sally looked at his eyes and found she could not look away, trapped in his gaze. It was true, in response her own blue eyes faded as her own pupils expanded. “Yes…I see.”

“Good. I will not go into details but just know that I found myself in the company of diverse others deep in a South American rain forest looking for a lost temple, the temple of the serpent god. It was not for archeological finds that we searched but for gold and jewels. One in particular was an emerald, the largest one ever discovered. We intended to despoil the place and make our way back to civilization and retire as kings on the proceeds.”

He continued on describing the difficult journey and the deaths of various companions along the way. Sally was amazed at the tale and the fact that anyone had survived. Eventually his story reached the climax. George (the name he gave himself) was in the temple his last three companions alongside of him. The hiss of snakes in the background and before them the giant statue of a snake one eye in the center of its flat head, the emerald that they had all come to find. Only four left of the twenty plus expedition. His voice always there her eyes glazed as she witnessed the story in his eyes.

“The sun was just at noon, when it shone through the back of the idol lighting up the temple with an eerie green light. The light grew brighter and brighter until that was all we could see. My companions began to scream as the light pierced their minds and burned them relentlessly. I was only vaguely aware of their screams my mind filled with the light. Finally the light vanished and blinking I looked around, the last of my companions were dead, holes burned through where their eyes had been.” Here he stopped and allowed her to look away.

Horror shown in her face as Sally asked, “How did you escape? How were you not killed and what happened next?” She was sure there was more to the story. She wanted…no needed him to continue.

“The statue was different now; the idol’s eye was gone along with more than half of the head and green dust drifted through the shafts of sunlight. The emerald was shattered, worthless, nothing but dust. I eventually made my way back to civilization and returned to the U.S. as soon as I could. I have never returned.” George sat back ass he finished his tale.

“That’s it all of those people dead and you had nothing to show for it but strange eyes and a tale to go with it?” She asked shocked and frankly disappointed that there was no more to the tale.

“Oh I did not say that. You see I took two things out of the jungle. First were these eyes and the ‘gift’ that goes with them. Second was a fortune in jewels and gold.” He smiled and his eyes seemed to glow with an inner light.

“So you did find the treasure, but what gifts?” She asked.

“Well snakes not only do not bother me they will actively protect me, it came in handy on the return journey. As for my eyes you may have noticed that you have had trouble looking away from them.” She nodded so he continued. “There are a few other abilities but the most important are my eyes. Very few can resist my gaze. Once captured the subject will do whatever I desire.”

Sally jumped and made to leave, but at a word from him and she returned to her seat shaking like a bird caught by the gaze of a hungry snake. “What will you do with me?” She whispered, fear evident in her eyes and face.

“First you are happy and relaxed to be with me.”

Sally complied immediately rearranging not only her outward appearance but her inward feelings as well. She liked George; there was no reason to be anything but happy to be with him.

“Is Britney your real name? Sally? Good it fits you. Now Sally when you get off work you will make your way to my room and await me. Will there be a problem?”

“My roommate will wonder where I am but I can tell her that I met someone and plan to spend the night with him.”

He gave her a few instructions and discovered what time she would be arriving. Sally took the room keycard and put it away. For the first time she looked at her, wristwatch. She was shocked to see that an hour had passed. Sally returned to her work and found she was eager to join him latter. It seemed like an eternity before she made his way up to his suite, it was just after two and she had not seem him seen he paid his check and wandered off into the casino. She entered and glanced around the luxurious suite before heading to the bedroom. She entered the room expecting him to be on the bed but George was waiting on a large chair looking almost like a king on a throne. He was not naked but in a pair of shorts, for the first time Sally was able to get a good look at him, he was very muscular, far more than she had expected.

“Remove your clothing and kneel.” He commanded rather than say hello.

Sally quickly stripped and kneeled before him. She did not strip so fast that she did not take the time to make sure he got a good look at her smoking hot body. Already keyed up and she had been for a while, her panties had not stayed dry during the time between when he left and she arrived at his suite.

“I should warn you Sally that if I decide to take you, it will be permanent, and there will be no turning back. You may ask some questions if you like. Although in the end while I may give you a choice whatever I decide will be what happens.

“Why is it permanent? Why not just make love or fuck if you want then go our separate ways?” She looked at the tent in his shorts and found she really wanted to camp out with it.

“Because I am considerably stronger than I look and you might not survive a night of sex with me.”

“What does that mean?”

“You see the change was more than I realized at first, I have the strength of a powerful constrictor on top of whatever muscles I had before. I am afraid that I hurt several lovers before I discovered a solution.”

“So how do you keep me from getting hurt, I mean what is the solution?”

“Why I inject you with my venom and in a short time you will be a new person.” He smiled as he said this and a pair of razor sharp fangs slid out from his mouth a drop of green liquid at the tip of one.

Sally recoiled but was not able to change her position. To her surprise, she did not stutter. “Will it hurt? Will I become like you with the hypnotic eyes and all?

“Yes it will, but that will pass. As for hypnotic eyes, well lets say you will be more persuasive, at least enough to have the opportunity to use your fangs.”

“Fangs? You mean I can bite and change people, make more snake people?” George could see the calculation in her eyes. He hated to disappoint them at this point but it was better to get this out of the way now.

“No I am sorry only I can change someone to serpentkind. No your venom will transform them into a servant not a serpent. One bite and a human will become your fanatically loyal slave eager to serve, even die for you. The bite is permanent as is the loyalty. It makes it easier for us to survive.”

“So your bite transforms and my bite enslaves.”

“Not exactly, my bite does both.” He waited as the comprehension entered her eyes and expression.

“What happens afterward? I mean I cannot be the first and I doubt I will be the last. Then, what happens after you fuck me what do I do. I am sure you do not intend to stay around here for more than a few weeks.”

“You join the nest and serve me along with the rest.”

“Just how many other ‘servants’ do you have?”

“Well I never had more than 50 or so, I try not to take more than one or two a year and accidents happen so not all are still around.”

“Look my major might not be math but I am not stupid ’50 or so’ is more than one or two or year. So what other facts are you stretching?

“No stretching I just forgot to mention the shedding.”

“Shedding?”

“Yes, shedding. How old would you say I am?”

“I don’t know maybe 40 (she decided it was better to err on the low side), maybe 35?”

George smiled at her obvious flattery. “I was 42 when I had the little adventure I related to you. It was in 1938. You see every five years or so you shed your skin and you will not look much older than you do now. In between, you appear to age until you shed. Although I will admit that, the women do seem to age faster than I do. Ester for example, she was my first; she was 32 when I bit her in 1940. She looked about 34 maybe 35 after her last shedding.”

“So let me see if I understand, in exchange for my free will, my morals, and my humanity I will become a powerful, virtually immortal, creature with the ability to enslave others to do my bidding?”

“Pretty much,” he responded.

“Do I have time to think about it?”

“You have about three minutes to tell me what you would prefer; in the mean time I will be sampling your pussy.”

“My pussy” she asked in confusion.

“Yes, our, my tongue is very sensitive I will taste you before I decide. Now lay on the bed a spread your legs, it is my turn to kneel and sample you as it were.” She obviously intended to speak but he ordered her to cease and do as he instructed.

He moved between her legs and his long, powerful tongue sampled her thoroughly. She was shocked at how deep he penetrated her for just a second or two but soon became lost at the waves of pleasure. He stopped and she reached to pull him back to what he was doing. He would not let her. “Well, what is your preference?”

“Take me please, make me yours I want to be yours I want you…now!” Her demand was urgent and she smiled as he moved back to her pussy.

However, she did not see his fangs extend and let loose a scream as the fangs penetrated and pumped the venom into her. She came in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she withered on the bed. George stood and looked down at her sweat-covered form. He knew it would be two to three hours before she was finished. He took one last look at her glazed blue eyes and he left her to her change. He would return to finish what he had started, if he had learned any lesson over the decades it was patience.

Some time later George returned to the room, she was almost through with the change. Afterwards he would tell her the rest of the story. When he said 50 or so that was less than three months ago, in fact he had exactly three serpent girls all made in the last month or so. Some group or other had discovered his nest and decimated it, killing all of his lovely mates and their offspring. It had only been in the last few years that he had become fertile. It was using the medical system that had exposed them. The doctors were controlled but the blood test outsourced and the strange blood chemistry had exposed their secret. Fortunately, he had been away at the time and his extended life span had provided him with the paranoia and experience to hide most of his assets.

Yes, in the morning he would ask her about her roommate and then decide if she too should join his growing harem. He needed to rebuild it for not only his sexual needs but also it was the girls that controlled and created the human servants, without them he was exposed and vulnerable.

Looking down at her George noted when her eyes opened, yesssss, already they were changed, and he slithered onto the bed and began to stroke her body. Her body withered in response and his tongue flicked in and out of his mouth, as he tasted her body and desire.

Sally roused from her near coma and stared up at her lover, she wanted to taste him as he tasted her; she knew that her tongue was more sensitive then ever before. After all, she could taste her own mouth and she knew that if that was any indication a completely new world of erotic sensations would soon open up to her. Finally, he was done with his tasting and with strength; she had never shown before, Sally pushed him over and straddled him in the blink of an eye. Soon she was the one tongue darting in and out that tasted him. The sensations and flavors she experienced when she finally reached his cock was indescribable, from his moans Sally could tell he enjoyed it as well as she did.

Before long, his muscular rod was a full attention. Sally wanted, no needed it in her now, she could not wait, she could not continue what she was doing only the feeling of it slipping between her folds could satisfy her almost insatiable need. Sally quickly mounted him cumming in pleasure as his shaft penetrated her to the depths of her desire.

She rode him like a woman possessed, and perhaps she was Sally only cared about one thing, just then, the anticipation of his seed filling her eager pussy. She worked him vigorously the muscle of her vagina working like never before pulling at his cock drawing him in deeper demanding his seed. It seemed like an eternity but in less than ten minutes, she managed to trigger his orgasm. She had cum numerous times; so many and close together that counting was not possible, but only his response was important to her at that time. Finally, when she was sure she had felt his last spasm she dismounted and placed her pouty lips over his cock to draw out any remaining semen. To her surprise and pleasure, not only did she taste him but also soon, he was aroused for further action.

The night was long and she had no sleep but Sally was a very satisfied and smug girl. She snuggled against her lover in the morning as they discussed her future. She was shocked and sad when she learned the rest of his tale. She was eager for revenge on the humans that had destroyed who would have been her nest mates. She had no problem with the idea of turning her roommate. In fact, she recommended her as a good serpent/servant for her lord. Besides whatever she had felt for Denise before it was no longer of any import, after all she was a human (for now) and her only value was to serve Sally and her lover in whatever capacity he decided.

Sally hated to leave but she really needed to intercept Denise before her first class. One way or another Denise would be joining them and her classes were of no importance unless George decided they were.

Sally barely made it back in time Denise was just getting ready to head out early, probably to meet her boyfriend. It was easier to get her to stay than expected Denise wanted the dirt on the events of Sally’s liaison. Denise’s eyes kept coming back to Sally’s eyes and with each glance her own had taken on a glaze and her responses slowed. Finally almost slurring her words she asked what was going on with Sally’s eyes.

“There contacts do you like them? Just look at them look how they make my eyes look like.”

“There strange Sally and they are making me dizzy.”

“Don’t look away Denise, continue to look into my eyes, focus on the shape of my pupils. Just focus and listen to me.” Sally knew she had captured her and continued on bringing Denise deeper and deeper under her influence. Before long, she directed Denise to the bedroom and ordered her to strip. She admired Denise’s lush body and remembered what George had said. Some pussies tasted like nectar (to snake people) and some were just off. He could not explain it but the great tasting pussies were worth keeping (to him) and changing while the others were not really worth his time no matter what the girl looked like or how smart or capable she was. If Denise failed to meet those standards, Sally would have her first servant, if she did than Denise would soon be putting the bite on her future ex-boyfriend.

At Sally’s instructions, the dazed beauty proceeded to strip and lay on the bed. It was funny how things turned out, she knew Denise was bi and had wanted to sample her but here she was the straight one about to taste Denise’s pussy to see if it was up to par for her master. She knelt and began to stroke her tongue gently over the outer folds of the girl’s twat. The scent and the taste were exquisite. Sally had never experienced anything like it. True she had tasted herself once or twice in the past to see what it was like but it had been nothing like this. She dived in licking and sucking as Denise moaned in response and appreciation. Without forethought, Sally’s fangs slid out and she had to stop and struggle for control of her instincts. Denise in her dazed state pushed her wet need against Sally’s mouth, making her struggle infinitely more difficult. Finally regaining control, she returned to her ministrations of Denise’s delicious pussy.

After a few orgasms for Denise, Sally ordered her now compliant slut to return the favor by assuming a 69 position so they both could enjoy themselves. A while later, Sally told her to dress and then led Denise off to her fate and future. There were no questions, only obedience, as Sally delivered Denise to the sacrifice of her humanity.