The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smooth Talking: Susan At The Restaurant

Note: This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If explicit sex offends you, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! Some of the dialog in this story involves a technique known as phonic ambiguity, where emotionally charged words or phrases are used in place of ordinary words or phrases that sound similar. If the dialog seems bizarre, try thinking about how it would sound spoken aloud and you should be able to figure out what’s going on. My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Remember, this is a fantasy, and it’s fiction. Enjoy!

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

“I’ll be right back with your change,” Susan said, picking up the tray with the bill and a pair of twenty dollar bills. Her lips moved in the most delicious way. It was her lips that had done it for me in the first place. She had what my old college roommate called a “dick-shaped mouth.” Shiny magenta lip gloss coated a full pair of lips, with a slight but distinct pout causing the lower lip to appear a bit fuller than the upper. When she talked, her mouth opened into a narrow “O,” perfectly shaped for oral sex. It was time to get what I wanted.

“Keep the change,” I said.

“But that’s almost eighteen dollars!” she said, surprised. That’s why I like to eat at chain restaurants rather than the more elite dining establishments. A waitress at a “fine dining” restaurant wouldn’t have batted an eye at a $17.92 tip on a $22.08 dinner tab, but it would break the mental flow of a waitress at a “bar and grill” chain restaurant. A break in her mental flow was what I wanted.

“Sit down for a few and give your feet a rest,” I said. I’d phrased it carefully so that it wasn’t a question she could refuse, but it still didn’t quite sound like a direct command. It was nearly closing time, and I was the only customer, save for the two guys arguing about basketball at the bar. She hesitated a second, looked around, and slid into the booth on the opposite side of the table. She was cute, but not gorgeous; A bit taller than average, maybe five feet eight or so. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a shiny ponytail dangling nearly to her waist.

“Doesn’t that feel better? More relaxing?” I asked, already trying to get her to notice her body and relax it.

“Yes,” she said, “thanks, um...”

“Jeff,” I said, “Jeff Williams.”

“Thanks, Jeff.”

“Don’t mention it, Susan.” She had introduced herself to me as “Sue,” but her name badge said “Susan.” It was probably what her parents had called her when they were reprimanding her as a youngster, so using it might make her view me as something of an authority figure.

“Wow! An eighteen dollar tip!” she said.

“No, that’s just the change,” I said, “I haven’t left the tip yet.” Show time. I pulled a crisp bill from my wallet and placed the stern face of Ulysses S. Grant on the table, soberly regarding her from behind his bow-tie and graying beard.

“Fifty!?! But...”

“But nothing,” I said. “I’m sure someone sticks it to you almost every night. You have to hustle to keep the customers happy and I’m sure it’s hard-on you. And besides, I have people blow me at my company who make more than that in an hour, and they hardly do a lick of work.”

“Your company?” she said vaguely. Grant was doing his job, distracting her.

“Yes, I’m the President of a high-tech company up North. I’m here on business. We work mostly with old-name companies who want to get on the Internet and move their business in nude erections. I probably wasn’t being quite fair to my staff. If you were underneath me you would work hard, but not any harder than you work here.” She blinked and quickly moistened her wonderful lips. She looked up from the fifty on the table, her deep green eyes sparkling.

“President? You look so young.” A perfect setup.

“Oh, I’m quite a bit older than you.”

“How old do you think I am?” she asked, somewhat coyly. I figured her for her late twenties. Thirty at the oldest. Time for the setup.

“Oh, twenty four or so,” I said. She smiled.

“I’m twenty nine.” She was obviously somewhat flattered that I’d underestimated her age, but she’d probably seen that approach before. Good. Time for the reversal.

“Really? Hmmm, I guess you didn’t see that mature.” Slam! She blinked. Three times. I hadn’t quite insulted her, but somehow it almost seemed like it. How do you deal with a compliment that appears to be made for the wrong reason? Now she was on the defensive, needing to prove herself worthy. She was off balance. Between the ambiguous sexual phrases and the unexpected negative hit, the brain in her pretty blonde head was exactly where I wanted it.

“Well,” I said, “I’m still older than you. Thirty three, in fact.”

“Oh,” she said, still off balance and trying to adjust. I needed to work fast now, and guide her thoughts where I wanted them. She had a lovely golden tan, probably from days on one of the local Gulf Coast beaches.

“You work hard here, and you should be compensated. I’m sure that you can imagine a place you’d rather be, like relaxing somewhere on a beach, with the sun warming you, relaxing you, letting the tension and stress drain out of your body. Just relaxing and drifting, enjoying the warm breeze caressing your body.“ Her eyes were unfocused, seeing the scene I was describing. Perfect.

“And as the breeze strokes your skin and the sun’s warmth penetrates deep inside your body you feel relaxed and content. The rhythmic sound of the ocean calms you and comforts you. Such a relaxing, rhythmic sound. Over and over and over. Making you feel so warm, safe, and relaxed. And the soft breeze makes your skin tingle slightly, caressing your senses. And you feel safe and secure, relaxed and comfortable, so much hap-penis and you realize that you want this feeling to last forever, and the only way that you can make this wonderful feeling last forever is to have someone who can make you feel warm and relaxed, safe and secure, so comfortable. And you realize that this is a person who understands your feelings, your needs, your desires. This is a person who you share yourself with completely, and who shares himself completely with you. Someone who you trust enough to surrender to your basic needs and desires. You feel safe sharing your most intimate self with him. And though you may have felt in the past that you could spend a lifetime searching for him, now you realize that you don’t have to waste your time, because now you realize that this man is available to you, right in front of you. And you feel so happy that you have found this man who you want to share yourself with. So happy that he is right in front of you.”

I fell silent, and sat waiting. Susan was really into the fantasy. She was still looking far away, seeing herself on the warm beach. She blinked and looked at me, sitting right in front of her, just like in her fantasy. She smiled, almost shyly.

“Uh, yes,” she said, “that would be, um, really nice. It sounds so, um, beautiful.”

“I’m sure that you have problems and worries hidden deep inside you that you need so share with someone, just to get them out in the open and release your worries.

She talked for nearly ten minutes, starting with the brake job her car needed, but she couldn’t afford, and progressing to more personal stories about her sick grandmother and how her last boyfriend had broken up with her because he felt she was devoting too much time to her grandmother and not enough to him. Mostly I just listened, nodding occasionally, and agreeing with her a couple of times. I didn’t try to make any suggestions or recommendations. She didn’t want me to fix anything, she just wanted someone to listen. I listened until she realized how long she had been talking and how intimate the story had become. She blushed.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been babbling on,” she said.

“Not at all,” I told her, “you needed to talk.”

“It’s just that you seem so, um, easy to talk to, I guess.”

“You’re easy to listen to, Susan. I’ll listen to you for hours, if you like.” Another blush and the shy smile.

“Thank you, Jeff.”

“To relax you need to release the stress and tension you have bottled up. Trust me, talking things out with someone near you can be very cleansing. Trust me, you can’t keep stress in, it’s not healthy. You have to let go of your inhibitions and get your problems out, Susan, trust me, I know.”

“I’d like that,” she said. “Oh shit!” She jumped up quickly and started clearing the table.

“Relax, Susan,” I told her, ”I’m the only one here you need to think about. It’s closing time, and I’m not in any hurry to leave you.” She continued gathering the dishes and silverware.

“I’ll be right back,” she said, heading toward the kitchen with the dirty dishes. She had a reasonable body, as far as I could tell; Slim waist and a nice ass. The loose button-down white shirt hid the details of her breasts, but her khaki shorts let her show off a nice pair of tanned legs. I watched the sassy wiggle of her ass as she rounded the corner into the kitchen. Ulysses was still sitting on the table.

So far so good. She was suggestible, and she slipped easily into a guided fantasy. It looked like I might get a chance to experience the delights of her luscious lips.

She reappeared from the kitchen. I smiled. She had removed her apron, straightened her clothes, and brushed a few stray hairs from her forehead. She was interested. She walked toward my table, just a tiny bit too quickly.

“See,” I joked, “I told you I wouldn’t leave you.” She gave me an embarrassed smile and began wiping down the table.

“I can’t take this,” she said, indicating the fifty.

“Of course you can,” I said and waited until she finally picked the bill up. “I’m sure you get screwed every night by someone who doesn’t know how to show appreciation for a lady working hard to please her customer. Maybe that will help make up for one of those times. Maybe it will help you get your brakes fixed.” She looked grateful as she tucked the bill into her pocket.

“Thank you,” she said. “And thank you for listening to my problems.”

“The privilege was mine,” I told her. “I’m sure you have many more stories to tell. I’m glad that I’m able to share with you and help you feel better.“ She fidgeted a bit, looking not unlike a schoolgirl with a crush. “Here it comes,” I thought.

“Um, uh,” she twisted one foot slightly on the toe of her white cross-trainer sneaker and then looked up quickly to meet my eyes, “I’d like to, you know, talk some more, you know, maybe, if you wouldn’t mind.” She looked away and wiped an imaginary spot from the table. Bingo!

“I’d like that, too, Susan.”

“Well, I’m off now, and we’re closing...”

“I’m staying at the hotel across the street,” I told her, “and there’s a comfortable couch in my suite. We can talk there.” No question was asked or other option mentioned, so she really had no easy opportunity to refuse.

“Well, um, I mean, I don’t want you to think that I do this all the time, it’s just that you’re, well...”

“Easy to talk to,” I finished for her. It was obvious where she was going, and finishing the sentence would reinforce her feeling that we were connecting.

“Yeah,” she said. “Um, that would be OK, I guess.” She raised her eyes again to meet mine and smiled shyly. “Wait right here, I’ll get my stuff.” She scurried off to the kitchen again. She was gone a little longer than I’d expected, and the reason was obvious when she returned: The magenta lipstick on her beautiful mouth was perfect. I rose and walked her to the door, holding it open for her and following her outside. I offered her my arm and she slipped hers through, moving closer to me.

As we walked to the hotel, I made idle chatter, keeping her mind occupied. I talked about sensory things; the warm night breeze, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of traffic. I tried to keep her focused on her senses and not give her time to think about the fact that she was walking into a hotel with a stranger. During the elevator ride, I described my suite, emphasizing how comfortable and relaxing the accommodations were.

I’d intentionally left two lamps on in the suite, providing adequate, but not overly bright, illumination. I like to plan ahead.

“We can sit on the couch,” I told her. Again, it wasn’t a question or a direct command, simply a statement that couldn’t be gracefully declined. She sat down, sighing as she did so. I sat facing toward her, our knees almost touching.

“It feels good to finally be off my feet,” she said.

“Here,” I said, simply, reaching down and lifting her left foot into my lap. “Let me help you relax.” I untied the white lace and removed her sneaker and ankle sock, placing them on the floor.

“What...” she started to ask.

“Shhhh,” I said, “relax.” I began massaging her bare foot, cupping her heel and working the sides of it hard to release her muscle tension.

“Mmmmm,” she sighed, “that’s nice.” I reached down and lifted her right foot, untying the sneaker and removing it and her sock.

“Just lean back and relax,” I told her. She shifted so that she could lean back on the pillows on the end of the couch. I gave her right heel the same treatment her left had received and then moved up to the muscles and tendons in her arches. She sighed again.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmm hmmmmmmm,” she moaned lightly. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful lips were ever so slightly parted. I worked her arches awhile longer and then moved my hands outward to focus on the tendons on the outside of her feet.

“Just relax and enjoy,” I told her. “Let your worries and tensions go. Feel how easy it is to just let your cares go and enjoy the massage.” I moved my hands up so that my thumbs were massaging the balls of her feet, just behind her toes. Her breathing was slow and deep, her eyes closed.

“Relax and drift back to that warm beach,” I told her. “Let your cares go.” I watched her breathing, timing my suggestions to her exhalation. “Breathe out your tensions... and drift... relaxing... as you breathe... feeling the warm sun... relaxing your body... and the warmth... penetrating deep... inside you... releasing your tensions... relaxing your muscles... so relaxed...” Slowly I eased up on the foot massage and began gently stroking the tops of her feet, caressing slowly up to her ankles and then back down to her toes.

“Feel how relaxed... your feet are. Let my touch relax you... even more. Let the wonderful... relaxed... warm feeling... move up... to your calves... filling you... with such warmth... and pleasure... and relaxing your knees... and your thighs... so relaxed... and so comfortable...” I was timing the caresses and my words to her breathing.

“And the warm relaxation... fills your legs... moving up to your hips... your lower back... your abdomen... so warm... and relaxed... everything just loose... and comfortable... now letting the muscles... in your chest... and your back... just go limp... and relaxed... so nice... so warm and safe...” I was probably overdoing it. Susan looked to be thoroughly entranced. No harm in doing the job right, though.

“Now relaxing across the shoulders... and letting the warm... wonderful relaxation... flow down... into the arms... relaxing the hands... and fingers... and letting the warmth... fill you up... moving up... into your neck... relaxing the muscles... up into the scalp... all the little muscles... so relaxed... and loose... now relaxing your face... letting everything... go limp... and warm... and so nice... and relaxed.” She was breathing slow and deep; clearly under.

“Now Susan, remember the beach. Feel the warmth of the sun. The gentle, warm, relaxing breeze. Just lying there, relaxed and happy. And the gentle waves are slowly sliding up the beach, washing up and caressing your feet and legs. So nice and relaxing. Waves coming in. And going out.” I stroked from her feet up to her calves, then back down.

“The waves keep coming in... and going out. And you find that with each wave, you become even more relaxed. In... and out. And each wave helps you drift even deeper into your pleasant relaxation. In... and out. Relaxing more with each wave. In... and out.” I continued stroking her feet and calves, simulating the waves. Her closed eyelids fluttered slightly as her eyes moved beneath them. Good. Rapid eye movement indicated a deep level of hypnosis.

“Susan, do you feel relaxed?”

“Yeshhh.”

“Such a wonderful feeling, and you can return to this warm, safe, relaxed feeling any time you’d like. Would you like that?”

“Yeshhh.”

“Whenever you hear me say, ‘waves on your feet’ you will immediately return to this nice, relaxed state. In fact, you’ll be twice as relaxed as you are now. Your mind will relax and open up, and your body will be two times as relaxed and comfortable as it is right now. Remember, when I say ‘waves on your feet’ your mind and body will relax.” I stopped stroking her feet.

“In a few moments I’ll ask you to open your eyes, but before I do, I want you to think about how relaxed and wonderful you feel. Remember that my massage is what helped you feel so warm and safe and happy. And when you open your eyes, you’ll find that my touch still makes you feel warm and safe and happy, and more. You’ll find that my touch gives you pleasure. And the more I touch you, the more the pleasure builds. Deep pleasure, building the more I touch you. The pleasure will become more and more intense, the more I touch you. You’ll find that the pleasure penetrates deep inside you, making you feel better than you ever have before. My touch will give you this deep, intense pleasure, turning you on and making you feel more aroused than you ever have before. And you will want this pleasure to continue. No matter where I touch you, the pleasure will radiate throughout your body, filling all of your senses with ecstasy.” I liked this approach. I’d give her as much pleasure as I possibly could, and let her do whatever came naturally. It seemed reasonable to me, and her mind would probably have an easier time with the idea that someone wanted to make her feel wonderful than it would with someone making demands and giving orders. Time to bring her out.

“Now I want you to begin to come up from this deep, relaxed state. Your subconscious will remember to return to this state, and even deeper, whenever I say ‘waves on your feet.’ And my touch will bring you more and more pleasure and arousal. And I’m going to count from five down to one. When I get to one, your eyes will open and you’ll be awake and alert. Five... coming up now... four... three... coming up... almost there... two... and one, eyes open, wide awake, feeling wonderful.” Susan’s eyes opened and she stretched her arms up over her head, arching her back. She settled back and looked at me, smiling.

“Wow, that was incredible!”

“Sometimes you need to relax your mind before you can relax your body,” I told her. “Speaking of which, I’ve still only relaxed a little of your body. Would you like me to do your shoulders and back?”

“Sure,” she said, “thanks.”

“Hmmm. That’s going to be a little awkward here on the couch. You should stretch out on the bed.”

“OK.” No hesitation. She stood and headed toward the bedroom. I picked up her socks and sneakers and followed.

Susan walked to the side of the bed and paused. The room was lit only by the small lamp on the desk next to the window. The curtains were drawn. With a shy smile, Susan sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out, and rolled onto her stomach in the middle of the king-sized mattress. I set her sneakers beside the bureau, kicking my shoes off beside them, then walked to the bed and sat next to her. Time to see if the programming worked.

She was stretched out, her hands touching above her head, which was turned to the side. Her long blonde mane was lying beside her on the bedspread. Her eyes were closed. Slowly, almost tentatively, I reached out and gently stroked her neck.

Her eyes snapped open in surprise. The “pleasure touch” programming was definitely working! I deepened my massage, kneading my fingers gently into the muscles in the back of her neck. She stretched her chin slightly upward, her eyes slowly closing. I placed my thumb on one side of her neck, my fingers on the other, and slowly I massaged the tight cords on either side of her spine.

“Mmmmmm,” she hummed. I kept up the gentle kneading. Her muscle tone told me that she could probably stand a firmer massage, but that wasn’t really my objective. The longer I touched her, the more her arousal would build. I didn’t want to disrupt that with a deep muscle massage. I continued the slow massage, now alternating the gentle muscle kneading with lighter strokes along her sides of her neck. I brought my other hand into play, moving down to massage the trapezius muscles running from her neck down to her shoulders. This time I was intentionally massaging very lightly.

“Is that good, or do you want me to go deeper?“ I asked.

“Mmmmmm. Nice,” she said. “Deeper.” I intensified the massage only slightly.

“Better? Or do you want me to go in further?

“More,” she almost moaned. The arousal and pleasure were building.

“Just relax,” I said. “Let your muscles go and remember the waves on your feet.“ Her muscles went completely limp as she slipped back into her trance.

“Susan? Can you hear me?”

“Yesshhh.”

“The massage feels wonderful, right?”

“Mmmmmm.”

“It brings you intense pleasure and arousal.”

“Mmmmmm.”

“And that pleasure and arousal keep building, bringing you wonderful feelings. These wonderful feelings touch deep inside you, turning you on and filling all of your pleasure spots with a warm, arousing throbbing pleasure. The pleasure keeps building, bringing you higher in arousal. You get more and more turned on, the more we touch. The longer I touch you, the more it turns you on, and the more your arousal builds. You find that you get more turned on, and you feel more intense pleasure than you ever have. It’s so easy for you to feel ecstasy. Your body wants it so much, and it’s so easy for you to just let my wonderful touch bring you such deeper and more intense pleasure and happiness. Do you like that feeling?”

“Ohhhmmmmmm!” Definitely a moan.

“And now I want you to come back up to consciousness as I count from three down to one. Your body will feel so good, so wonderful, with the pleasure building inside you. Three. Coming up now. Two. Almost awake. One. Wide awake, feeling so relaxed.” I moved my massage down, working the muscles between her shoulder blades.

“Ohhh. That feels... nice.”

“Just enjoy the feeling,” I told her, now massaging up and down the sides of her spine. I adopted a “T” motion, working my way from her lower back, up her spine, then out onto her shoulders, before bringing my hands back together and working my way back down her back, only to start over again.

The massage was working. The longer I touched Susan, the more turned on she was getting. As I worked my way down her back, toward her waist, I noticed the muscles tightening in her cute little bottom. As I got to the bottom of her back, I spread my massage across her lower back, out to her hips, and them back together. Again her ass clenched slightly. Time to bring her even higher.

Stopping my massage, I moved from my seated position up onto my knees. I reached down to her feet, gently grasping her ankles. She gasped slightly. Now I was touching her skin directly, providing a much higher level of stimulation. I gently separated her ankles and moved between them, kneeling and sitting back onto my feet. I started the massage again, with both hands on her left calf, massaging up to her knee, then back down. Then I switched to the right calf and repeated the process. I kept the massage going up and down between her ankles and her knees, then I switched to a hand on each leg, stroking deeply up and down the calves. I was teasing, giving her intense stimulation that kept building upon itself, but denying her the more intimate contact that she was starting to desire. I kept stroking her calves. I was patient.

“Unnnngh,” she moaned. Her ass muscles were clearly squeezing under the khaki shorts, trying to give her a more intimate stimulation. On my next up-stroke, I slid my hands up onto her thighs, stroking exclusively with my fingers on the outside of her legs at first. After a few trips up and down the outside of her thighs I slid back down and resumed stroking her calves again.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned in frustration. Her ass muscles were working overtime, trying to replace the more intimate touch she’d just had. A few trips up and down her lovely calves, and I slid my hands once more up the outside of her thighs, then back down, returning to her calves.

“Unnnngh,” she moaned, “please?”

“Please?” I asked, knowing what she wanted.

“Please, go higher. Please?” I slid my hands back up the outside of her thighs, then back down. I moved my thumbs to the inside, leaving my fingertips on the outside of her tanned legs and letting my thumbs rest gently on the inside. As I slid my hands up, her sassy little ass raised slightly to meet me. Her legs parted slightly. I slid my hands back down her thighs, then back up. Again her ass raised. Up and down we went, with me stroking her beautiful thighs and her pushing her firm bottom back to try to increase the stimulation. Her breathing was getting a little ragged. I picked up the pace, moving just a little faster. One... Two... Three times I slid my hands up and down her thighs. On my fourth trip up, I let my fingertips slip up under the cuffs of her shorts and brush against the bottom of her ass.

“OHHHHH! OHHHHH! Uhhhgh! Ohhhhh! Ummmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm,” she came, her ass raised, clenching and releasing over and over. Finally she collapsed back down onto the bed. “Sweet Jesus!” she said when she got her breath back, “I can’t believe it!” I moved out from between her legs and sat next to her. Gently I stroked her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open, with the fire of lust burning intensely in their sparkling green. She rolled up onto her side, then sat up.

“Nice?”

“I don’t know what to say. That’s never happened... I mean...”

“You’ve never had a proper massage?”

“I’ve had massages, but it’s just that you... Well... I just...” I reached out, sliding my hand lightly from the side around to the back of her neck. Her arousal was still there, and now the “pleasure touch” was back.

“Ohhhhh!” Her eyelids shuttered closed. I pulled her to me and kissed her luscious lips. She all but attacked me! Her arms wrapped around me and her lips pressed even tighter. Our mouths opened and I found myself jousting with a very active tongue. I stroked the inside of her thigh with my free hand and felt her nails clench slightly into my back. She moaned into my mouth. I gently lowered her onto her back and laid down next to her. I kissed her again, and she moaned again. I stroked very lightly down the side of her neck, following down her collarbone and slipping down to the very top of her breasts, where the first fastened button on her loose shirt stood guard above her treasures. I slowly, very slowly, unbuttoned the button, then leaned in and ever-so-lightly kissed the smooth skin that had just been exposed. Slowly I kissed my way back up the path my finger had just descended. Susan was still turned on, and now I was giving her even more intimate stimulation. She stretched her neck upward, giving me better access to it.

I lightly kissed my way across her throat and nuzzled the opposite side of her neck. The nails were back, not clawing, but doing their best to urge me on. I moved back to her exposed throat, turning my head so that I could take her windpipe into my mouth. I lightly grazed the sides of her throat with my teeth. She didn’t flinch. It was a feral, animalistic gesture. Snap my teeth closed, and I would rip her throat out like a wild predator felling a frightened, wide-eyed young deer. My teeth only grazed her throat for a second or so, but that second stretched back millions of years, touching our most primitive instincts. She submitted, trusting her life to my whim. She was mine.

I kissed my down her throat and back to the next button on her blouse. She was breathing heavily, her arousal built ever higher. I unbuttoned the next button and gently kissed the top of the creamy white cleavage that was now exposed. Her arousal climbed another notch, and she pushed me onto my back, climbing astride my hips.

Susan shook out her golden hair, then brushed it back over her shoulders, letting it fall down her back, nearly to her sweet bottom. With lust steaming in her eyes, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt then slid it off her shoulders, sliding it off her arms. The breasts that had been hidden by the loose shirt were now visible, encased in her simple white bra. The shirt hid a lot more than it revealed, as her breasts appeared high and firm, perhaps a C-cup. She reached both hands behind her to unhook the bra. “Definitely a C-cup,” I thought. Then the bra loosened and she slid it down her arms, tossing it off the side of the bed. Her breasts still stood proudly out, with rock-hard nipples leading the way. With the back of my hands, I slowly stroked from her stomach up toward her breasts. As I moved upward, I moved my hands away from her until only the backs of my fingernails were lightly grazing their way up the sides of her breasts.

“AHHHHH FUCK!” She screamed as she overloaded with another orgasm. She collapsed forward onto me, her lips falling onto mine. I invaded her mouth with my tongue while my fingertips lightly stroked up and down her bare back. The added stimulation prolonged her orgasm a few extra seconds. She lay atop me, panting as she got her breath back.

“Shit! How do you do that?” She lifted up to look at me and I stole a quick kiss on her left nipple. She stiffened again with an orgasmic after-shock.

“You’re in trouble now, Jeff,” she said. She moved to the side, then reached down and grabbed my polo shirt and peeled it off over my head as I lifted up to make her job a little easier. She unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned the fly on my jeans. I lifted up to let her slide them off, and she took the opportunity to pull my briefs down and off with my socks. I lay naked on my back, with her next to me, wearing only her shorts. My cock pointed straight up.

“Nice to see I’m not the only one turned on here,” she said with a suggestive grin. She moved back so that she was kneeling between my legs. She shook her head and her blonde tresses fell forward over her shoulders, dangling onto my stomach. She moved up and down my body, dragging the ends of her hair on my chest and stomach. She slid a bit further down and slowly swirled her silky locks around my cock, stiffening it even further. Slowly she descended, her beautiful green eyes looking up at me as her lips met my rod.

The girl was a fucking artist! Not only did she have a mouth that looked like it was designed for a cock, but she knew how to use it! She had talent. She had passion. She was inspired! She kissed. She nibbled with her lips. She licked like I was an ice cream cone. She treated my inner thighs and cock to the same fingernail stroke that I had given her stomach and breasts. She stroked. She sucked. She licked up and down. Then, with her flaming eyes locked on mine, she licked slowly up the bottom of my shaft, left my cockhead resting on her tongue, and slipped her beautiful lips over my knob, taking me into her mouth and starting to suck me in earnest. The sensations were incredible! She massaged my balls with her hands. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked my up and down, while holding her mouth over my cockhead and alternating licking and sucking. It was like she was trying to milk me into her mouth.

And all the time, the contact, the touch of my skin on hers, was turning her on even more! As her head bobbed up and down, she started little moans and mewling sounds. Her breasts briefly peeked through her hair, and her nipples were rock-hard. She was enjoying her virtuoso oral ministrations as much as I was! Her hands cupped and gently squeezed my balls, urging me on toward my orgasm. Involuntarily, I started thrusting back to meet her sucking mouth. I was close, and she knew it. She pulled her mouth up, keeping my knob inside to give it a tongue-lashing that was beyond belief, then slowly slid her sexy lips all the way down until her nose rested against my pubic bone and my cockhead rested deep in her throat! She flexed her throat muscles in little swallowing motions and my orgasm exploded deep into her, my cock pumping what felt like gallons of cum directly down her throat!

I’m sure that what felt like an hour-long orgasm only took a few seconds, but those few seconds were enough to blur my vision. Susan slowly lifted up, slipping my cock out of her throat so that she could breathe again. She kept me in her mouth, licking and sucking, keeping me hard as my heaving chest calmed and my breathing began to return to normal. I felt her mouth and silky hair leave my loins.

I opened my eyes to see Susan lifted up on her knees, unfastening her shorts. She slipped them down her thighs, catching her white cotton bikini underwear with her thumbs in the process, then sat back to pull them down her bronzed legs and toss them aside revealing a trimmed golden triangle of pubic hair, matted down with wetness where it covered her swollen lips. She lay back down next to me.

“I hope that I made you feel as wonderful as you made me feel, Jeff,” she said. “I’ve never come like you made me come.”

“Susan, my darling,” I said, “you have no idea how you can come. There’s a typhoon heading for your beach, honey, and you’ve only felt the waves on your feet.“ Her beautiful emerald eyes fluttered shut and her body relaxed.

“No rest for the wicked,” I thought as I began to prepare her mind to have orgasms that would be the stuff of legends.

-End-