The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

Smile for the Camera

By Baralai

Eric pulled into the deserted parking lot. He got out of his junk-ass car that was falling to pieces. He was feeling pissed-off this morning, mostly because his life was not going the way he wanted it to be. Eric was still did not have a decent job after a full year of graduating from college. He got his degree and was having difficulty finding any job that could pay the bills. He took some entry-level jobs, but they went nowhere. He was working as a waiter now, which paid a little better but still he was short.

Which is why he was here at this nearly deserted building at this god-awful hour and a Sunday. He had seen an ad on the internet looking for male models. He considered himself to be attractive enough. While in school he was always in sports and kept in great shape. He was 5′11″ with dark black hair and piercing dark brown eyes that were a little on the larger side. His buds would always make fun of his eyes saying that they made him look effeminate. This only made Eric very defensive of sexuality. With a nice toned body from soccer and swimming all his life the girls were always all over him and he never complained about that. Recently his last girlfriend dumped him after starting a successful career and felt that Eric was only bumming money off her. When he called the number on the ad he was told he missed the date and after some pretty heavy pleading of needing the money he talked the guy into meeting with him on an off day. The guy agreed and said to come down and they’d take a few photos.

Eric got to the door and rang the buzzer. He heard the locks open automatically soon after and he let himself in. The room was pretty empty. There was some normal camera backgrounds you see at schools photo days and some black curtains. There seemed to be a lot of equipment for lights and cameras. In the corner laid some simple props and a couch. Other wise the rest of the small room was cement walls.

A man came out from behind the curtains. He was about 5′7″ with brown hair and blond highlights that had been obviously gelled in a well-styled form. He was wearing the normal business casual look of button down shirt and pair of slacks. Eric grimaced to the fact that the guys shirt was a pale pink. He’d had always believed that only fags wear pink. “Hello there, I’m Joe, you must be Mr. Hutchins. We talked on the phone.”

Eric started to feel a little more uncomfortable because Joe’s voice was pretty effeminate and he didn’t want a fag taking and revealing photos for a personal collection. “Um, hi. Thanks for taking me on.”

“Oh, no worries. As it turned out the original shoot was disappointing. We didn’t fill all of our spots and you look like you can fill out one of the types we’re looking for.”

“What kind of type do you mean?”

“Well you got that nice short haircut cut, young face, and toned body. You have a nice face as well.” Eric was starting to get feel like that this gay was hitting on him and was starting to get nervous of the idea of the photo shoot. Joe could tell that Eric was getting anxious “You know that Abercrombie look. Most companies are looking for guys like you.” With that Eric started to relax. Being compared to how a company look made him feel better than having every attribute of his brought out by another guy that he was pretty sure was gay. He actually might make some money with this after all. It would beat waiting of bitching restaurant bosses and customers that stiffed him on tips because the food was lousy. Like it was his fault the chef messed up the order.

“I need you to go to the screen over there. That camera up there will be doing taping for video and I’ll take a few shots. Have you ever done any modeling before?”

“Uh, no. Why are you video taping this?”

“Oh, that’s just kind of like an interview things. Some clients like to see if you are comfortable in front of the camera or not.

“I don’t know if I’ll be that comfortable. I mean this is my first time.” He noticed that Joe had given slight chuckle and had a slight grin on his face after he said that.

“Don’t worry, don’t worry. I’ll make a note that this was your first time. It will probably look good that you don’t have any other contracts out, yet. Now just relax hun. Don’t be so tense.”

“Do you really think I can get a job?”

“Don’t worry big guy, you look the part, you just relax and smile for the camera. You’ll do fine. Once we get started you’ll do fine. You’ll see, I’m really good at getting guys comfortable.” Eric didn’t know what to think of that last statement, but it sure didn’t help him relax.

“Ok, now I just need you to stand on that red X and just look casual, relaxed, for the first few shots.”

“Um, do you need me to wear anything specific? I wasn’t sure how I should dress for this.” Joe was only wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair a cargo shorts.

“No, that’s fine for now. We’ll take a few shots with what you have on and then move on to some shirtless shots.”

“I’m, not going to have to take some nude shots.” The images of this guy getting off on pics on him came back into his frame a mind,

“Oh, don’t worry hun. If it comes down to that and you don’t feel comfortable that that’ll be fine. We’ll stop wherever you want to stop. Most companies show a lot of chest these days. Don’t look so worried. Like I said if you don’t feel comfortable when we get there just say no.”

“Err, Ok.” Eric was still not too sure how far he wanted to go.

“Now just step on that X. Good, now relax. Clear you mind, don’t be so tense. Breathe in a deep breath. Look at the camera, focus only on me and the camera. 1…2…FLASH!!!

When the light cleared and Eric could see again, Joe was right in front of him. “You all right there, Mr. Hutchins?”

“Ah, yeah what happened?” Eric felt confused. It felt like he had just woken up from a long nap.

“I think you blacked out there. Maybe was had too many lights for the flash. Some people are very sensitive to those. Had me worried for a while. Do you want to call it quits for the day or do you want to keep going?”

“Well I feel fine now. I guess we should keep going. Why don’t we do some shirtless shots.” Eric stripped off his shirt. He was no longer nervous about revealing his skin to Joe anymore. Matter of fact taking off the shirt made him feel more confident.

“Ok Eric, now we can have some fun. Do some seductive poses for the camera.”

With Joe’s instructions Eric started to pose for the camera in positions that would normally make him feel uncomfortable. He moved his hand up and down his chest and side, he started to tweak his nipples, and then they took a few shots of his covered ass.

“You’re doing great Eric, keep it going. This is really hot.”

All the caressing he was doing was making his cock react. His hand started to move closer to his shorts till he started to put his hand in and out the seams. He also was groping his growing erection and til all he was doing was felling up his body with one hand and caressing his dick with the other. He was making loud moans of pleasure. Eric was feeling pure lust, more than he ever experienced before. He was so hot. He couldn’t stop even if he wanted to.

“Eric, Why don’t you take off your shorts. It will be really hot.” While wary before, Eric did as he was told without a second thought. In fact it felt really good to be only in his underwear in front of the camera. He was more confident. His dick was also getting harder. He was getting hornier.

“Man this is really turning me on. I feel so good,” Eric moaned.

“That’s right. It feels good doesn’t it? Why don’t you pull over that couch and will take a few shots of you lying down.” Eric pulled over the coach and lied down. First he sat on his stomach as Joe directed and he took some pictures of his ass. Then he was told to lie on his back. As soon as he did, Eric saw the hard dick and immediately went to work on it. With out any instructions he started to jerk-off. He pulled down in briefs to his knees so he could get better access. Soon after he discarded the garment all together.

“Come on Eric, Have some fun. Make some noise for me.” With that Eric make loud grunting and moaning sounds.

“Man this is one of the best sessions I have had. Normally I don’t last this long.”

Joe let Eric go for a little longer and then instructed him to get in a few positions on the couch. He had him get on his hands and knees and show off his ass. Then he had Eric on his knees rubbing his ass, his back to the camera and head turned for the camera to see his face in pure ecstasy. Joe soon had Eric fingering his ass while jerking off.

“Ok, we’re almost done. Why don’t you get on your back again.” By now Eric was really sweaty and hot. He was in pure lust and could barely think a clear thought other that his dick and what Joe was saying.

“Now, when you shoot your load scream as loud a you can. Don’t stop jerking til you get every last drop out. Okay now, Shoot!

With that Eric let out a loud yell and screams of white fluid was thrown onto his chest. He kept cumming and continued to massage his dick when it had finally stopped gushing out the juice.

“Ok, now just clean yourself up. Eat the cum up. It’s very hot. I think you’ll find the taste to your liking.” Eric did as he was told and couldn’t believe the taste. Why had he never tried it before?

After he had cleaned himself up, Joe instructed him to put his clothes on and escorted Eric outside. Eric felt a pleasant glow from the entire experience. He felt great, but as soon as the two of them went outside the building the feeling left completely. The only feeling that there as left was confusion.

“Now if you get hired, you should hear from us in a couple of days. I think you have a good chance of hearing from us soon though. You were a natural.”

“Wait we’re done. I don’t seem to remember much from the whole thing.”

“Don’t worry, you were just nervous so it went by quickly. You did some great work though, you’ll probably remember what we went through today when you get hired. Don’t lose those moves you had, hear me hun.”

“Ok, Thanks much.” Eric said feeling a little confused. He got to his car and noticed the time. He found it odd that it the process took five hours. He barely remember taking the first shoot.”

Back inside the studio Joe was getting ready for the next guy that “missed” the original photo shoot. He looked at the hits the live feed made and saw all went well with the bidding. In his office he found a fax that said that a company was interested in hiring Eric. It also listed the proper prepping needed.

To Be Continued…