The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Trainer

“Abigail? Are you here?”

“Here, Professor.” I groaned. It was 7 o’clock in the morning, an unholy hour which no student should have to endure. The school semester had just started, and I knew I had to hit the ground running. I couldn’t afford to be picky, I needed to be on my a-game and take the credits I needed whenever the classes were held. This didn’t mean that I had to enjoy it.

“Come to the front, please,” said the Professor, as he flipped through his papers. “Can I call you Abby?”

I took a sip of my water and groggily stood up straight, walking up to the front of the room as I tried to make myself alert.

“Abigail is fine. Thank you, Professor.”

Doing my best to wake myself up and show the teacher proper respect, I reached out for the papers that the Professor was giving me.

“I must say, Abigail, I’m very impressed with your work. You’re a very smart girl and you’ve come to class on time every day so far. I know it’s tough taking such an early class, but you definitely show promise.”

“Thank you, Professor,” I said, flattered by his praise. “I’m just doing my best.”

“Oh, it’s nothing, you’re a joy to have in Honors English. Keep it up, and I’ll have to recommend you for a scholarship!”’

Turning to glance at the clock, the Professor realized what the rest of us already had. “Looks like I’ve kept you all a little longer than I should have! Class dismissed.”

I packed up my bags and exited the classroom into the hall with a gaggle of similarly exhausted college freshmen. I could vaguely hear some of the other girls in the class talking as I placed my water bottle in the side pocket of my backpack and prepared to exit the building into the wide open campus.

“Did you hear about that scary street gang that’s been causing trouble?” one of the girls whispered. She was wearing a short skirt and heavy makeup, with her bra showing through her spaghetti strap.

“Yeah, what were they called again?” replied the other girl, who was similarly dressed, and had dyed the ends of her hair bright green. “The ‘Gang Bangers?’ That’s such a silly name…”

I felt guilty for thinking it, but I couldn’t help notice that these girls were dressed so… scantily. I always wore plain, simple clothing, and I kept my hair its natural blonde color. Usually, I was too focused on schoolwork to worry much about my appearance at all, although my parents told me I was pretty, for however much that was worth.

Caught up in my own thoughts, with my bookbag swinging in my hand, I wasn’t looking where I was going. Startled, I collided into somebody and dropped my bag, causing my water bottle to fall out and roll across the floor.

“Are you okay?” asked a voice, as I oriented myself. I looked up to see Trent from my Medical Science class, and grimaced. Trent was an arrogant type, walking around with a smarmy swagger as though he was the most important person wherever he went. Although he was white, he had a heavy tan, and wore what I assumed were expensive shoes and jewelry. His pants were always slightly sagging, and although he was muscular and in good shape, his personality made it difficult to find him attractive. Most frustrating was his near-constant shit-eating grin, as though everything in life were a joke. Generally, I tried to stay away from him.

“I’m fine, thank you,” I said, picking up my bookbag.

“What’s the big idea?” Trent asked as he bent down over me. “You need to watch where you’re going.”

“Really, I need to go,” I said, trying to avoid Trent as much as I could. Turning away, I heard Trent call out to me as I continued to walk out of the hallway.

“You forgot your water battle,” Trent exclaimed. Looking back towards him, I saw that he was holding my bottle in one hand, with the other behind his back.

“Oh, thanks.” Taking my bottle, I took a sip, flung my backpack over my shoulder, and realized I needed to use the bathroom. I saw from the corner of my eye that Trent was still grinning.

After using the toilet, I walked over to the mirror and washed myself up as I prepared for my next class. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. Grabbing the sink for support, the last thing I saw was Trent standing over me before everything went black.

* * *

I woke up in an abandoned warehouse, and realized I had been tied to a chair. Struggling against my ropes, I turned to see Trent holding a Jet Injector filled with pink liquid.

“You drugged me?” I asked, horrified. Trent turned to me and smiled.

“Yes, because you were the perfect candidate for a plan I’ve had in mind for a long time. Pretty, but unaware of it, smart, but clueless, and innocent but snotty…”

Trent flicked the Jet Injector in his hand, causing the pink fluid to splash around the inside of the Injector’s vial. “This is Naughtiumoxate-B. It’s a powerful drug that increases sexual arousal while decreasing inhibitions. It was whipped up by a little friend of mine named Pac-Man.” Sensing my confusion, Trent explained, “We call him Pac-Man, ’cuz he’s always popping pills.”

Continuing to struggle against my bonds, I noticed Trent was wearing a colored bandanna. Suddenly, I realized something.

“You’re part of that street gang… those Gang Bangers,” I whispered.

Trent laughed. “I’m the boss of that street gang, sweetheart, and I made a promise I’m about to keep.”

Without warning, Trent pulled down his pants. My eyes widened, fearing the worst.

“Suck it, babe.” Trent snarled. I screamed in horror.

“I’m not going to suck your… your penis!” I stuttered.

“It’s called a dick, slut. Or a cock, if you prefer. But don’t worry, we’ll get you using the proper language in time.” Trent cackled.

Trent jammed his puff injector into my arm, against my protests, and I felt the Naughtiumoxate-B blast into my veins. Terrified, I began to shudder, but I wasn’t going to let Trent get the best of me.

Fully expecting to be raped, I spat at Trent in defiance. Trent’s fully erect penis, however, continued to throb right in front of my face.

“I’ll never do what you want,” I gasped. To my surprise, Trent zippered up his pants.

“If you’re not going to do what I want, I’m going to have to go home. I’ll come back tomorrow. Maybe then you’ll be more… agreeable.”

“No, wait!” I shouted, flailing around in my chair. “Don’t leave me here!”

“Too late. I’ll give you a day to think. When I come back, I hope you’ll have learned your lesson. Until then, adiós, amiga.

Leaving me alone with my thoughts, I started to cry. I felt cold, alone, and strangest of all, disappointed. Remembering the scent of Trent’s musk, I shivered. Against my will, some part of me was beginning to feel aroused.

* * *

“Rise and shine, sleepyhead.”

I woke up to once again see Trent standing over me, as light creeped in from the warehouse’s windows.

“I don’t see why we can’t just fuck her on the spot. She’s one fine little piece of ass…”

Today, Trent was accompanied by someone else, also wearing a colored bandanna. He was short, fat and hispanic, about the same age as Trent and I, and was wearing loose-fitting, greasy clothing.

Trent buried his face in his hand, then turned his face towards me as he pulled his companion aside.

“Will you excuse us for a moment?”

Although they were whispering, I could still barely make out what they were saying. Trying my best to be utterly quiet so that I could hear, I listened and tried to glean as much information as I could.

“I already told you, Pablo, this is gonna take time. We can’t just go crazy or else Pac-Man’s little investment will be all for nothing. She’s gotta be trained up first.”

“Man, this is your little project,” Pablo said, disgusted. “I don’t care. As long as the po-po don’t come on our tail, all I want is some pussy.”

“We do this right and you’ll have infinite pussy,” Trent snarled. “But if you don’t have any patience it won’t be worth it.”

“Man, whatever,” Pablo said, clearly disappointed. “I’m leaving.”

As Pablo left, Trent turned his attention back to me. “I’m sorry about that,” said Trent. “Pablo has no respect for the finer things in life. Now, where were we?”

Trent once again pulled out his penis and injected me with another dose of Naughtiumoxate-B.

“Go ahead, suck my dick.” Trent growled.

“I already told you! I’m not doing that!” I insisted. Although I did my best to hide it from Trent, some part of me was deeply tempted. Nevertheless, it seemed like Trent saw through it.

“Shut up, bitch. Use that mouth for something useful. At the very least, you could at least give me a handjob.”

“A… handjob?” I asked.

“Yeah,” said Trent. “Get me in the mood. I’ll loosen your restraints. Beware, though, if you try to escape, there’s nowhere to go.”

Gulping, I got down on my knees, and stared at Trent’s long hard manhood before me.

Taking a deep breath, I softly took Trent’s di- penis- in my hand and began to stroke. I had never done anything like this in my life, but based on Trent’s reactions I seemed to be doing all right. The Naughtiumoxate-B had dulled my thinking, and I began to get the hang of my task. Suddenly, Trent told me to stop.

“I’m ready, slut.” jeered Trent. “It’s time that you gave me a blowjob. Ask me to put it in your mouth. And remember to use the proper language.”

“Can I…” I gulped, unable to believe that I was really about to do this. “Can I suck your d… d… dick?”

“Well, since you asked so nicely,” Trent said, grinning evilly.

Slowly, I wrapped my lips around Trent’s dick and started to suck as though I were taking a sip from a straw. Trent made a face and pushed me away.

“Augh, you’re doing terrible!” said Trent. “Listen, you can’t just suck it like you’re taking a drink. You’ve gotta wrap your lips around it, bob your head up and down. Make it feel good.”

Gulping, I cautiously wrapped my lips around his dick and tried to follow his instructions.

“Aw, fuck, now that’s more like it!” exclaimed Trent. “Go deeper and suck me up right. Make a vacuum seal around my cock. And don’t you dare bite.”

I breathed in and did as I was told. This continued for a while, until Trent made a face and stood straight up in alarm. Without warning, Trent pulled out and ejaculated all over my face and mouth, causing me to spit up.

“That was disgusting! You could’ve at least warned me,” I said, covered in Trent’s semen.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” said Trent dismissively, “Clean me up. I don’t need to tell you what happens if you disobey, do I?”

Admittedly, he really didn’t need to tell me. Carefully, I held Trent’s dick up to my mouth and started to lick it like a lollipop, being careful to get into every crevice.

“Aw, man, you’re cleaning it just right even without instructions! I guess you’re a natural born slut, huh?”

I stared up into Trent’s eyes, my face still smeared with his sperm. I was too dazed to think very much for myself, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I was astonished at what I had just done. I really did it. I just sucked a dick.

“Take off your shirt and use it to clean yourself up,” Trent commanded. “You know, you could stand to be more grateful. Say, ‘thank you, boss.’ Go on…”

As I did what Trent told me to do, revealing my bra, I felt embarrassed, but also somewhat… excited. Although I knew it was because of the Naughtiumoxate-B, I couldn’t deny that the feelings I had gave me butterflies.

“Thank you, boss,” I said, with an unusual tingle in my panties.

* * *

“Today, I’m going to teach you how to talk dirty. Get ready, slut,” Trent barked.

I had been living in Trent’s dirty, dilapidated apartment for the past few days, as Trent’s training continued escalating. Trent had installed cameras all around the small, decrepit space to ensure that I wouldn’t escape, though he also threatened to use footage of my sexual behaviors as blackmail in case I was somehow able to. I would never admit it to him, but these measures were unnecessary. I was beginning to enjoy the vicious humiliation.

Trent shot me up with another dose of Naughtiumoxate-B as he kept talking. “You’ve done a great job so far using words like ‘dick,’ but now we have to make sure you know how to make your overall demeanor appropriate. Say, ‘please fuck me with your magnificent cock, boss.’”

Lying naked on Trent’s bed, which was positioned right next to his front door, I found myself increasingly impressed with Trent’s vocabulary. He was definitely smarter than he looked. While I contemplated this, Trent pushed me down into the mattress so that my ass was up in the air. My head was tilted to the side so that I could breathe.

“Please… please fuck me with your magnificent cock, boss,” I mumbled, as Trent teased the outside of my vagina with his dick.

“And where do you want me to fuck you? You have to learn to be more specific,” Trent sneered.

“Please fuck me in my pussy with your magnificent cock, boss,” I screamed, unable to restrain the rush of desire I felt from the drug.

“Now that’s more like it!” Trent howled, as he penetrated my womanhood. “Say good-bye to your virginity, skank.”

I moaned as Trent thrusted into me, as he whispered into my ear. “I’m gonna fuck the self-respect out of you.”

Just then, there was a loud banging on Trent’s apartment door, followed by a voice I didn’t recognize.

“Yo Trent, it’s Juan. I heard from your main man Pablo that you was in there! You better have my money, bitch!”

“Aw shit!” said Trent, who began to panic. Clearly this was not part of his plan.

“The fuck you doing in there?” said Juan. “Don’t pretend that you ain’t home. If you don’t answer I’m gonna bust the door in!”

“Just fucking… unngh… some slut.” Trent wailed as the speed of his thrusts got faster. Some slut. That’s all I was to him.

Just then, there was a loud crash, and the door fell backwards into the room. Trent stared awkwardly into the eyes of the intruder, his hands gripping my ass for stability.

“Ooh.” said Juan, eyeing my chest as he walked over to Trent. “Ooh. What a nice view. I think I just figured out a way you could pay off your debt.”

At the words “pay off your debt,” Trent noticeably relaxed. “Like her?” Trent bragged between thrusts, as Juan examined my body closely.

“She certainly has a great ass,” said Juan, as he smacked it. “Really choice.” Trent continued to fuck me without missing a beat.

Juan took off his pants and waved his now-hard dick in my face, as Trent had done before. Juan smacked my face with his cock and laughed, then forced it into my mouth. Remembering what Trent had taught me, I wrapped my lips around Juan’s manhood and bobbed my head up and down, licking as I did so for maximum effectiveness.

“Aw, damn!” cried Juan, as he grabbed my head and forced it up and down around his cock. “This bitch got a lot of potential, but she needs to learn to take it all the way to the base.”

I choked and sputtered as Juan thrusted his dick as far down my throat as he could go. I was about to let Juan’s cum dribble down my chin, but Juan grabbed my face before I could. “Swallow it all, bitch. I don’t want you to waste a single drop.”

I gasped as I tried to slurp down every last ounce of semen. Suddenly, Juan spoke up again. “Yo Trent, let me try that pussy of hers too. I want to get my money’s worth!”

Juan circled around as Trent dismounted me to stand in front of my face, slamming his cock into my mouth. Juan grabbed ahold of my ass, preparing to insert his member.

“Like that, slut?” said Juan, as he teased me by rubbing his dick around the outline of my snatch. “Do you want my cock?”

The Naughtiumoxate-B ensured what my answer would be. “Yes… stop teasing me…” I wailed, sticking my ass up in the air.

“If you want my cock, beg for it.” said Juan evilly. “Let me know how much you want it.”

“Please, fuck me with your big fat cock,” I moaned, remembering what Trent had taught me about talking dirty. “My body’s aching for you…”

“Don’t forget about this end,” gnarled Trent, making eye contact as his cock throbbed in front of my face. I lowered my face onto Trent and felt his penis slide into my mouth, even as Juan rammed his cock deep inside me.

“Now that’s more like it!” Juan yelled, continuing to fuck me from behind. I felt the folds of my womanly area wrap around Juan’s dick, moving around as Juan thrusted back and forth. Juan grabbed my hair and started pulling it back, as his dick pushed me forward. Even though it hurt, I actually kind of liked it.

“Gonna cum!” Juan announced, as he smacked my ass again for good measure. For the second time today, Juan busted his nut inside me, not even bothering to wear a condom. After that incredible lay, however, pregnancy was the last thing on my mind.

“That was one incredible nut,” said Juan, as he started to pull his pants back on. “You should be grateful for your whore here, Trent, she was worth every penny.”

“Abby’s not a whore,” said Trent, grinning like a hyena. “She’s a slut. She does it for free.”

“Oh yeah?” said Juan. “Well, she did a great job paying off your debt, at any rate.”

Completely absorbed in a haze of post-orgasmic bliss, I rolled over on my back, Juan’s fresh cum continuing to leak out of my pussy. At that point, I think Juan may have left, but I was no longer paying any attention. I kept thinking about what I had just done. Just a few days ago, I had been horrified by what Trent was doing to me, but now… now I didn’t care.

“Don’t forget about me, slut.” Trent commanded. “Clean me up.”

As I dropped to my knees with a practiced grace, I realized that Trent was no longer entirely wrong. I had acted like a slut, and I could no longer tell if it was the drug or me. Looking up into Trent’s eyes as I sucked his dick, it occured to me that I had just been fucked by a pair of men I barely knew. And I hated myself for loving every minute.

* * *

“Abby, meet Shaniqua. She’s going to make you even sexier. Say hi, Shaniqua!”

Since my old clothes had gotten dirty, Trent had given me new ones to wear, which showed off far more skin than before. My plain, simple clothing long forgotten, Trent had now dressed me up in a pink crop top and a pair of jean shorts so short that my ass was hanging out. The front of my crop top read “Daddy.”

Trent had taken me out of his apartment to a dingy salon in the most run-down part of town imaginable. Managing the front counter was a young, somewhat chubby black woman whom I assumed was Shaniqua. She didn’t look at all pleased to see us.

“I’m surprised you have the audacity to show your face around here after what you did. You think you’re so tough with your Gang Bangers, but you’re nothing more than a small, cowardly little boy playing pretend. Get outta here.”

“Is this about you and me?” Trent chuckled flirtatiously. “Cuz I’m still right here, babygirl.”

“Oh yeah? Then who’s this bitch?” Shaniqua spat. “I got your number now, and I don’t want anything to do with you. Go home.”

“Why don’t you take out all that anger on Abby here instead? She could use a makeover. I want to make her look even trashier. Cut her hair to shoulder-length and dye it pink. Oh, and give her a tan, too. I prefer chocolate to vanilla, you know.”

Trent pulled out a stack of dollar bills, and Shaniqua sighed. “Very well. Asshole. Get out of my sight.”

Trent slowly moved his hand down to my ass and copped a feel, before turning around and leaving. “I’m going, I’m going. Just remember, Abby, when you’re done, you know where to find me.”

I realized that, for the first time since Trent had kidnapped me, I was alone. Well, not entirely alone, there was Shaniqua. Still, Trent had left me unsupervised, which suggested that he expected that I was going to come back. My pussy was dripping wet inside my shorts.

I sat down in Shaniqua’s barbershop chair as she got to work. Awkwardly, I tried to make conversation, even as locks of my hair fell to the ground below.

“So… uh… how do you and Trent know each other?” I asked, watching my appearance change in the salon mirror with every snip.

Shaniqua sighed again. “I don’t know how you know him, but word of advice, get out of there as soon as you can. He’s nothing but bad news.”

Shaniqua continued to cut away at my hair, then brought in a pool of pink dye and told me to lean back into it. I must have sat there for several hours, thinking about what Shaniqua had told me. Trent was nothing but bad news, but his dick had made me feel incredible, and as it was attached to Trent I knew I had to keep coming back if I wanted more. Like I had just been hit with a ton of bricks, I realized what this meant. Here I was, with the opportunity to go home and leave all of this behind, and yet deep down I knew that wasn’t what I really wanted. I had changed. I could escape, I could get out of this. But I had grown accustomed to the lazy days spent being Trent’s personal cum dumpster. It was a simple life. I’d wake up, get high on Naughtiumoxate-B, and have sex, pleasuring and being pleasured day in and day out. As my hair started to change color to match my crop top, I felt my pussy get even wetter.

“Alright, Abby, the dye should have set in by now,” said Shaniqua, snapping me out of my thoughts. “It’s time for your tan.”

“Already?” I said, checking the clock and seeing that it was now already well into the afternoon. Shaniqua led me into a dark chamber in the back of the salon with a single tanning booth, and told me to lie down inside it.

“Now, this is a special tanning booth,” Shaniqua explained. “Usually you have to come back for multiple sessions, but this one will darken your skin in just a few hours.”

I did as Shaniqua instructed, then came out of the tanning booth several hours later. As I looked in Shaniqua’s mirror, I realized that I looked like a totally different person. I had short pink hair and a deep tan like Trent’s, not quite as dark as Shaniqua’s skin, but definitely, noticeably different. The clothes Trent had given me highlighted my naturally attractive body, showing off my curves in all of the right places. My pussy juices were now dripping on the floor.

“Enjoy your new life,” Shaniqua said, as she led me out the door. Though she probably had meant it as an insult, I knew that I was going to be enjoying my new life very much.

In retrospect, this was my last chance to turn back, but I had begun to walk back to the warehouse where Trent had first taken me not so long ago, as though I were on autopilot. I was so horny I could scream. Walking under the massive, open garage door, I saw that Trent wasn’t there. Instead, there was a large black man playing on his phone alone in the dimly lit corridor.

“You must be Trent’s new bitch,” said the man, not even bothering to look up. “If you’re looking for him, he’s not here.”

“Not here?” I said, shocked. “Where’d he go?”

“How the fuck should I know?” said the black man irritably. “I’m just here to hold down the fort.”

Looking at the handsome, muscular man before me, I licked my lips. “Well, then, maybe you can help me.”

At this, the black man looked up from his phone. “Excuse me?”

All subtlety abandoned, I walked up straight up to the stranger and grabbed his crotch. “I’m really horny. Do you think you could help me with that?”

The black man stared into space in shock, then slowly came back to reality. “Crazy bitch,” he said, as he unfastened his belt.

I felt the man’s large hands grab a handful of my ass as he pulled out his enormous cock. It was absolutely huge, bigger than Trent’s, even bigger than Juan’s. I immediately bent over and stuck out my ass.

“What’s your name?” I said, trying to make my voice as seductive as possible. Giggling, I dropped my short shorts to the ground along with my panties, revealing my pussy on full display.

“Jamal,” the man groaned, trying to thrust his massive dick deep inside me. “Shut up and take the cock.”

“Oh, Jamal, you’re so big,” I whimpered, feeling my pussy expand to take the full girth of Jamal’s monstrous member. “Fuck me like a dirty slut, make me your little whore.”

Jamal lifted up my legs and held my body up by my thighs, thrusting in and out with his huge dick.

“Tell me how much you love it, slut.” Jamal said, now having gotten into a rhythm. “Let me know how I stack up.”

I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes back, making a double peace sign with my hands. “You’re the best… absolutely fantastic… fuck me until I can’t walk anymore! I’m such a naughty girl!”

Just then, I saw Trent walk into the warehouse out of the corner of my eye. As he watched me have sex with Jamal, the look of triumph on his face was unmistakable.

“I guess I’m late to the party,” said Trent, grinning from ear to ear. “Are you having a good time?”

“Yesh… the besht time of my life…” I whimpered, as Jamal’s aggressive thrusting made me feel as though my pussy was being carved in the shape of his manhood.

“I’ll be in my apartment if you need me,” said Trent. “Try not to break her, I want some left over for myself later.”

“Will do,” laughed Jamal, now smiling himself. As Jamal fucked me senseless, I realized this was the point of no return. I had let a man I didn’t know fuck me completely out of my own volition, without any coercion whatsoever. Trent had done what he had set out to do. I had made my choice, and the last shred of my dignity had been consumed completely by my sexual arousal. I was now a slut beyond all doubt, I was the type of woman to spread my legs for any man who’d have me. And I didn’t even hate myself for loving it anymore.

* * *

All of the Gang Bangers had gathered in the warehouse hideout, with me in the center of the room on my knees. I was still wearing the trashy clothes that Trent had given me, and was somewhat smelly, having not showered for a couple of days. Trent had begun to give a sort of speech. Since it was a special occasion, I had decided to wear make-up, sparing no expense on the eyeliner and blush.

“Gathered friends,” exclaimed Trent, commanding the room’s attention, “If you remember, we were all part of different gangs not so long ago. And for what? Divided we were weak, but I knew that together we could become strong. Once we united for a common purpose, nothing could stand in our way!”

I noticed Pablo in the small crowd yawning, and caught Trent shooting a dirty look his way.

“I present to you the fruits of our efforts,” Trent continued, nudging me with his foot. “When we came together, with the common goal of turning an innocent bitch into a nasty skank, some of you may have had your doubts. Well, boys, here’s the proof. I took a bright, promising college coed and dragged her down to our level. I promised you pussy, and I delivered!”

At this, there was a cheer. Trent whipped out his massive cock, and I slowly began to stroke it in my hand with a practiced grace. Surrounded on all sides by burly men, I knew exactly what I wanted.

“Abby,” Trent snarled, “it’s time to show you why they call us the ‘Gang Bangers.’”

I mewled in delight. “Well, boys?” I asked, my pussy leaking juices all over the floor, “Who wants to fuck me first?”

Jamal placed a hand on my meaty ass and yanked off my shorts, plunging his cock fully into my snatch. Pablo took out his dick, and I knew this was my chance.

“Pablo,” I said, looking up into his eyes, “Didn’t you say you wanted my pussy?”

I started to give Pablo head, remembering what Juan told me about taking it to the base. Pablo howled in ecstasy as I bobbed my head up and down, priming him for what I knew was coming next.

“Whoo-whee!” exclaimed Pablo as he made a face, “This bitch gonna suck me into another dimension!”

“Shut the fuck up, Pablo!” yelled Trent. I had now dismounted Jamal, and was stroking his and Trent’s dicks in each hand as I knelt on the floor. In minutes, Pablo blasted his seed into my mouth, already at his limit from my skillful sucking.

“I guess you’re not gonna fuck me after all,” I teased, making a peace sign like I had when I had sex with Jamal. “You know what they say, easy cum, easy go. Next!”

“Ah… ah…” Pablo panted, as Jamal lifted me up by my thighs to fuck me in my pussy once more. Another man, whom I assumed was Pac-Man, smiled at Trent and raised his eyebrows, taking his dick out for me to stroke as well.

“I take it the serum worked?” Pac-Man said, as I jerked him off.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” laughed Trent, busting his load all over my face.

“She’s become one fine whore,” proclaimed Pac-Man, to my objection.

“I’m not a whore, I’m a slut,” I said, remembering what Trent had said earlier with Juan. “I do it for free.”

My aching cunt continued to get demolished by Jamal, as I had sex with everyone in the room well into the night. After the orgy, I became a real hood bitch. Trent had made me get some tattoos; on my left asscheek was the gang sign of the Gang Bangers, and on my right, the words “Trent’s bitch.” Trent grabbed one of my tits as he kissed my neck while Jamal and Pablo stood guard. We had just made out by stealing a load of cash from a rival gang, and were celebrating with a quickie.

I had, of course, been expelled from school, on account of my periodic absences. I understood my professors were disappointed in me, wondering where I had gone wrong, but I couldn’t care less. I had chosen a new path in life, which involved way more sex and drugs and way fewer tests and quizzes. And I was happy. I didn’t choose the thug life, literally. The thug life chose me.

“Yo Trent!” exclaimed Pablo, interrupting our bout with some news. “There’s someone here to see you!”

A burly man whom I didn’t recognize had walked into the room, clearly angry about something. Trent looked up, clearly irritated from the interruption.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“You know damn well who I am, bitch!” said the man, as he pulled out a revolver. “You just stole all my money. Well, you’re done for now, prepare for your brains to get splattered all over the pavement!”

Looking at Trent and back to the man, I realized what I needed to do. “Now, now,” I said, making my voice as lascivious as I could, “I’m sure there’s no reason to fight. Maybe we could come to some arrangement?”

Dropping to my knees, I pawed at the man’s crotch, causing him to freeze in place. Slowly, I took out his penis and started stroking it up and down, preparing to take it in my mouth.

The man had now dropped his gun and was clearly in a state of shock. As I started to slide my lips around his cock, I felt like I was on top of the world. Pablo and Trent cheered as the man came all over my face.

“There. Is that better?” I giggled.

“Aw fuck,” said the thug, “You make a persuasive argument.”

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.