The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slime

Night of the Slime

cw: bullying, fatphobia, homophobia, drowning

* * *

Doe walked into the homeroom and tried to avoid notice as she made her way towards the back of the class. For someone as large as she was, avoiding notice wasn’t easy. She tried to make sure her thunder thighs and enormous butt didn’t knock the desks of any of the other students as she walked past, but the space between desks was so narrow—and she was so catastrophically uncoordinated—that she couldn’t help but bump into something.

First, she bumped into Madhu’s desk. Madhu, a statuesque girl with rich brown skin and black eyes, just glared at her until Doe flushed and stammered an apology and backed up into the desk behind her. That desk belonged to Patrick, a broad-shouldered redhead, who lurched to his feet and grunted “What do you think you’re doing, Doughball?”

Doe froze instinctively, staring at him with big brown eyes, terrified. She’d have been rooted to the spot if other students around the room hadn’t started throwing things at her. Mostly erasers and bits of food, but a small pencil sharpener hit her on the forehead and left a mark.

“Doughball, just go and sit down. You’re such a useless sack of lard.” Doe nodded quickly and sucked in her belly to squeeze past him. Even bullies like Patrick thought she was too easy a target.

She sat, and tried to disappear into her own body. Even though there was a lot of her own body to disappear into, it didn’t work. She just slouched in her chair, mumbling into her chest, or rather the fraying hand-me-down sweater that concealed her ugly, giant hanging tits.

The name “Doughball” was particularly unfair. It wasn’t at all what Josie had in mind when Josie had come up with the name “Doe” in the first place. Josie had said it wasn’t, and Doe believed her, because Josie was her friend. It was supposed to be Doe as in a deer, a female deer. Not because she was pretty or graceful like a deer, obviously, but because when she got scared—which was always, especially around boys—she got all wide-eyed like a deer caught in headlights. That was all. Not as bad as “Doughball”. Josie wouldn’t call her something as bad as “Doughball”. Josie was the richest, most popular, most flawlessly beautiful girl at school. And so, since Josie called her Doe, everybody did. Most people had forgotten her name was really Danielle.

Josie wasn’t here right now. It had just been her birthday, so perhaps she was waiting to make an entrance.

Doe noticed Gemma, who was sitting with her boyfriend Franklin. Gemma, whose petite features and upturned nose made her look like a child much younger than she really was, seemed mostly to be avoiding his attention. He reached out to hold her hand and she pulled hers away from him. He leaned in for a kiss, and when she whispered “not now” he nodded and looked sad. But when Gemma saw that Doe was watching them, she grabbed Franklin’s hand in hers and clutched at his arm. Gemma always seemed much more affectionate with him when she knew other people were watching.

“Hi Doe,” said Gemma.

“Hi…” she mumbled in response, and immediately looked away in embarrassment. She wished someone wanted to hold her hand, but she was too fat and timid to get a boyfriend. Even Josie said so.

An underclassman entered the room, and stood at attention like an announcer at a ball. He held up a cell phone, which played a tinny fanfare through its tiny speakers, and then said,

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, newly come of age, Miss Josie Darcy!”

Josie entered, blowing kisses, followed immediately by two more underclassmen carrying between them a gigantic frosted birthday cake. There was a round of applause, whistling and cheering. When Josie cut the cake, there was an apparently impromptu rendition of “Happy Birthday to You!” Taking the first slice with her on a paper plate, she passed off the knife to someone else and stood aside as the assembled students all crushed to the front of the room.

Gemma bounded over and wrapped Josie in a hug, a huge grin on her face. “Happy Birthday, Josie!”

“Gemma, don’t squeeze too hard. Back off a bit, okay?” Gemma jumped back on command.

“Sorry, Josie, I’m just so excited. Did you get it?”

“Sure did! Daddy got me the car I wanted. I tried it out this morning, and it is so cute. We still on for the road trip?”

“Definitely!” Gemma’s eyes shone.

“Cool.” Instantly, Josie was working the room. “Madhu! You don’t need to wait in line. Here, I got you some cake.”

Madhu looked confused for a moment. “Isn’t that yours?”

“No, I’m not having any cake. I have to keep my tummy flat for when I start doing something with my Insta. Oh, speaking of which, new phone, check it out!”

“So cute!”

“Mm-hm. The car didn’t cost as much as the presents I got last year, so I got Daddy to make up the difference in cash. I got a new iPhone—do you want my old one, Gemma? It’s only four months old—and you know what else?” Her voice dropped to a whisper and she unbuttoned her cardigan to give the girls a better view. “I got a boob job!”

“You did it? Hardcore!” hissed Gemma, matching Josie’s whisper and nervously licking her lips. “What do they feel like? Can I touch them?” She was already reaching out with a delicate hand.

“What? No!” Josie tugged the cardigan closed again. “That’s so gay! Don’t be such a lezzy, Gemma!” Gemma recoiled as if stung.

“No, Josie, sorry, Josie,” she mumbled, hands in her pockets. Her round cherub-cheeks turned bright scarlet and her eyes glittered with moisture.

“Your dad must be so cool to let you do that,” said Madhu, impressed. “My family would kill me.”

“As if! I didn’t tell Daddy what I was doing. Why should I? It was my birthday present. I doubt he’s even noticed! Oh, also, a lot of my old clothes don’t fit me now. Gemma, you’re still flat as a board, so you can have anything you like.” Before Gemma could respond, Josie whipped around to face Madhu again. “Now, Madhu, we have important things to talk about. It’s a rule that we need to break in my new car with a road trip. I want you to come, and bring some of your mom’s old style magazines.“

“I don’t know, Josie…”

“Well I do! You simply must come. It’ll be totally exclusive. Just you, me, and Gemma. We don’t talk enough, and I just love your style. It’ll be fun! We’ll drink and play games and just chat about boys all weekend! Doe will drive.“

Doe’s head snapped up at her name. “I will?”

“You can drive, can’t you?” asked Josie. “You want to come, don’t you?”

“Sure—I mean yes—I mean, doesn’t Gemma have a driving license?”

Gemma opened her mouth to speak, but Josie cut in first. “Yes, but she’ll be in the back drinking with me, won’t she? And since I know you don’t drink, Doe, I thought you might like to come too.”

Doe didn’t point out that none of them ever drank, since they were all underage.

“But if you want to turn us down…?” pressed Josie.

Doe shook her head. She certainly didn’t want to turn them down. Josie was her friend.

“It’s settled then!” said Josie. “I can’t wait!”

* * *

On Saturday morning, the first day of the road trip, they met up at Josie’s palatial home, bundled into Josie’s new car with their travel bags—overnight gear, toiletries and makeup, sun wear and swimsuits, and a pile of glossy magazines—and set off across country. Doe drove, of course.

Josie had purchased crates and bottles and cans of every type of alcoholic drink they could think of, and she’d arranged for an older boy she knew named Curtis to keep it at a gas station where he worked. They stopped in on their way out of town, and while the others filled up the car with petrol, Josie went to recover her booze.

“Oh Curtis,” she gushed when she saw the huge pile of untouched liquor, “you’re so wonderful for keeping all of this for me.”

Curtis tried to look cool, failed.

Josie placed her perfectly manicured fingernail to her glossy pink lips, bit the nail softly between orthodontically perfect teeth. “Oh, but I just don’t know how I’m ever going to get all of this into the car,” she whimpered coyly. “It’s all so heavy and I’m just a weak little girl.” She fluttered her long eyelashes towards Curtis, waited expectantly.

“I could—” he started.

“Oh no, I couldn’t possibly ask you to help me, Curtis, you’ve already been so kind. But if you did I’d be ever so grateful!” She cocked her hips and leaned forward, pressing her arms together to enhance her new, deeper cleavage. “You’re so big and strong, I bet it would be no trouble at all for you, would it, Curtis?“

“No trouble…”

“Will you help me? Pretty please?”

“Sure!”

“You’re such a darling! Let me know when you’re done, will you?”

Outside, she gave the girls a surreptitious wink, a job well done. They all shared a giggle as Curtis brought out the first crate all by himself, red in the face.

Eventually, the car was fully loaded and they took off. It took less than five minutes for Josie to crack open the first drinks for herself, Gemma and Madhu, who all sat in the car’s backseat. They talked about fashion, boys, celebrities, boys, music, and boys again.

Doe did not get a drink, and she did not join in with the conversation. Her input was not generally appreciated, and anyway she didn’t know much of anything about fashion or boys or celebrities. She liked boys, and wished she could be as good with them as Josie was, so for now she just listened.

Gemma also didn’t join in much when the conversation turned to boys. She listened too, though, and her eyes lingered on Josie’s face and lips.

“Actually, Ameet and I are engaged,” admitted Madhu, flashing a modest engagement ring. “We’ve known each other since we were kids, but we’re waiting until graduation before planning anything. But if some other boy asks me out on a date somewhere nice, why not? As long as he pays. What about you, Gemma? You go out with Franklin, right?”

“I cannot believe you still go out with him,” scoffed Josie.

“Not everyone is as popular as you, Josie.”

“Obviously! But he’s such a wimp. Two dates with Franklin was more than enough for me, but you’ve been seeing him for two months!”

“He’s… nice. He doesn’t try to feel me up or push me to have sex like the other boys.”

“Ha! You’re such a wimp. Get yourself laid and get it over with!”

“But-but you haven’t had sex either!” There seemed to be a desperate need for it to be true.

“No,” said Josie, and Gemma let out a sigh of relief. “But only because I enjoy playing with them too much. Besides, at school they’re all such boys. I need a real man to fuck.”

“Josie!”

“I do!” She giggled. “But there should be plenty of boys good enough for you, Gemma.”

Gemma stared sadly out of the window. “No. No boys.” Without turning she glanced at Josie’s reflection and sighed.

* * *

By the time they stopped for lunch at a roadside restaurant, they had moved on to the topic of who was dating who in Hollywood, and Gemma was feeling happy and chirpy again. The three girls in the back were all tipsy, but the server didn’t cause a fuss or anything.

“Hey, you want Eggs Benedict?” asked Josie. “I love Eggs Benedict.”

“Me too,” said Gemma, despite never having eaten Eggs Benedict before.

“I’ll have Eggs Florentine,” said Madhu, who was a vegetarian.

“How about you, Doe?”

Doe mumbled into her chest. “I can’t afford it.”

“Can’t afford it?” scoffed Josie. “Doe, how can you be so fat and so poor at the same time? Whatever, I’ll buy it for you. Three Eggs Benedict and one Eggs Florentine, please! Now what do you say, Doe?”

“Thank you, Josie.”

“Damn right.”

* * *

After lunch, the three girls in the back of the car got out their expensive phones, showing each other their games and posing for selfies. When they drove out of the coverage area and the phones stopped working, they put away the phones and got back to drinking.

It got dark earlier than expected, by which time all three were wasted and Josie’s directions to the hotel were becoming more erratic and contradictory.

“’S over the next traffic lights and turn left. Or is that before the light?”

“I thought you said the next turning was on the right.”

“No, that’s if we turned off at that big farm.”

“But we did. And we haven’t passed any traffic lights for miles.”

“Then it must be soon. Just turn right at the lights and it’ll be fine.”

Sure enough, they were quickly lost, twisting down narrow lanes with massive hedges and fields on either side. Nobody seemed interested in Doe’s concerns, though.

“That’s your problem, Doe,” said Josie, “always worryin’ ’bout everything. It’ll be fine. Hey, look, it’s a sign. Slow down let’s have a look. ‘Picnic area and swimming hole’. Fancy a midnight swim, girls?”

“Yeah!”

“Definitely!”

“But it’s late, and we’re lost. What if something goes wrong?”

Predictably, Doe was overruled and made to pull over. The swimming hole was down a dirt road, on the other side of a rotten wooden fence. It was a still pool a few dozen yards across, in the middle of a barren area without grass or bushes or trees, just impacted dry earth. The night was dark, with neither moon nor stars visible in the sky, so they angled the car towards the pool and left the headlights running on full beam for light.

They each stripped off their clothes completely and pulled on their swimming costumes. Doe didn’t understand how the others could just get naked without being self-conscious. Even before gym class she hid behind the door of her locker and changed one item of clothing at a time. Gemma was too preoccupied sneaking glances at Josie to be self-conscious, while both Josie and Madhu loved showing off their bodies. They’d both picked costumes that showed off their best features: for Josie, her brand new boobs and hourglass curves; for Madhu, her toned limbs and washboard abs. In contrast, Gemma looked almost prepubescent with her baby face and flat chest, while Doe’s round ass was more often the subject of ridicule than wolf whistles. Doe knew that if Josie had been shaped like a pear she’d still have found a way of making it look fabulous, but that was a skill that Doe just didn’t have.

The other three girls ran whooping into the pool. Really, it was more of a pond, with the reflections from the headlights making the surface look pale, almost luminescent. Doe stood on the shore. Something was wrong, but none of the others seemed to care. The water didn’t splash as they frolicked, and it wasn’t running off their skin properly. And there was a smell… strange but heady…

“Come on, Doe! Come get wet! It’s lovely and warm!”

“I don’t like this. The water’s all gloopy, and it smells funny.”

“It’s just a bit muddy,” Josie assured her. “Don’t be a big baby.”

“Mud’s good for the pores,” added Madhu.

“Hear that, Doe? You can have a facial treatment for free. Now get in the water before we come and drag you in!”

Tentatively, she dipped a foot into the pool. It really was warm… much warmer than the air outside… much warmer than a natural pool of water should have been at that time of night. And the consistency was nothing like water, even muddy water. It was as thick as syrup, slimy and sticky at the same time. When she pulled her foot out, globs of the stuff slid off and hit the surface with a sickly plop.

“I really don’t know about this…”

“Oh you’re such a fucking wimp, Doe!” Josie huffed. “I said to get in here, so just do it already!”

There was no arguing with Josie when she was in this mood, and Doe didn’t want to upset her. Josie was her friend, but she could get very unpleasant when she was riled up. So Doe tried to ignore the nagging doubts and plunged her whole foot into the pool… then the other. She inched forward slowly, letting the oozy liquid rise up her calves.

“There you go,” cooed Josie, apparently satisfied. “Told you you’d like it, when you were in.”

Doe just smiled weakly and concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other. The smell was stronger now, more pungent and unpleasant. It reminded her of the crusty, yellow-white stains she sometimes found on her brothers’ bedsheets and underwear when it was her turn to do laundry. She wrinkled her nose and ignored it.

Also, now that she was closer, the milky reflections from the headlights seemed more obvious, almost as if the whole surface of the pond was paler than usual. She decided not to mention her concerns. The girls would only make fun of her. Hopefully the girls would get bored soon enough and they could go.

Already they seemed to be bored with her. Madhu had started to scoop up the slimy water and rub it into the skin on her arms. Josie was preening and posturing, showing off her best catwalk poses, and occasionally glancing into the surface of the pool as if admiring her reflection, although the surface was too cloudy for the reflection to be very clear. Gemma was standing close to Josie, watching the show, complimenting her, even reaching out with her tiny fingers and stroking Josie’s arms; Josie was either so wrapped up in herself that she didn’t notice, or was enjoying the attention so much that she was permitting it.

Then Josie noticed Doe again.

“Aren’t you in, yet? Doe, get over here right now!”

Doe started to wade through the gloop, trying to keep as much of herself above the water as possible. Josie was sneering at her as she made her way slowly to the middle of the pool, where the girls were standing just over waist deep. Gemma was behind Josie now, hands resting on Josie’s shoulders, eyes and grin so wide that she seemed almost manic in the dim light.

“You know why you’re so pathetic, Doe? It’s because you just don’t know how to stop thinking and let go. You’re such a useless dork. I said come here.” Doe said nothing, but timidly moved to where Josie was pointing. “Sometimes,” Josie continued, “you need to learn to take the plunge.“

And suddenly Josie lunged forwards and pushed Doe back with both hands. Doe’s heel hit some unexpected resistance and she toppled backwards. Her arms spun out wildly for purchase, but there was nothing to hold, so she hit the surface of the water and her whole body and her head were instantly and completely submerged in the goo.

A second later, Doe resurfaced and took a huge gulp of air. But her relief was short-lived as Josie took a step forward and pushed down on her shoulder, holding Doe under the slimy surface. Doe thrashed and kicked, to no avail. Josie laughed viciously, while Gemma watched with obvious glee. Madhu didn’t watch at all. She’d grown bored of Josie’s cruel games and, anyway, she’d found something much more interesting in this slime, which she continued to rub into every pore.

“Can’t you hold your breath, Doe?” asked Josie. “You suck at everything.”

“Oh, let her up, Josie,” said Madhu with a sigh as Doe’s flailing became less frantic.

“Fine,” said Josie, and took her hand away.

Doe didn’t get up.

A few moments later, a big burst of bubbles broke the surface of the glutinous liquid.

“Uh… Doe?”

As panic started to set in, Josie reached down and pulled her frumpy follower out of the water. The girl wasn’t breathing.

“Quick, help me get her back to shore!”

They laid her on the dirt in front of the car, under the headlights. She was covered head to toe in a shiny, filmy layer of white, translucent slime. Even her usually frizzy hair was completely slicked back behind her head.

“She’s still not breathing! What do we do?”

“It’s your fault, Josie!”

“It was just a joke, jeez! How was I supposed to know she really couldn’t hold her breath?”

“Oh my God,” whispered Gemma, “what if she’s dead?”

“It was an accident! W-we’ll leave her in the pond and go. Nobody will find her!”

“She’s not dead yet!” insisted Madhu. “Give her mouth-to-mouth.”

“Yes, good thinking! Do you know how? No? Gemma? Well, I don’t either.”

“But it’s your fault.”

“But I don’t want to kiss the fat cow! Oh, fine. So it’s something like ten chest presses. Ew, she’s all sticky. Here goes. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Then I pinch her nose and breathe into her mouth.”

Grimacing in disgust, Josie wiped as much of the slime off Doe’s lips as possible, then lowered her mouth onto Doe’s.

The instant their lips touched, Doe’s hand shot up and grabbed the back of Josie’s head, holding her in place, mashing their mouths together. Doe had never moved so fast before in her life. Josie froze in shock and panic, her lips still locked tightly to Doe’s.

Suddenly, Doe’s body convulsed and she started to disgorge huge amounts of the pale goo into Josie’s mouth. It filled her mouth and poured into her throat and oozed up into her nose, making her gag and choke. No matter how hard Josie pulled, she couldn’t get free from the unbreakable grip of Doe’s hand on her head. And still the goo surged into her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach, gallon after gallon of it (or so it felt). There was no way Doe could have held that much liquid in her whole body, let alone inhaled it in the short time she’d been submerged.

Neither Gemma nor Madhu could really see what was happening, only that it seemed Doe and Josie were kissing passionately. Madhu was shocked; Gemma was shocked and jealous in equal measure.

After what seemed like an age, the flow of ooze stopped. Doe’s body went limp again and her arm flopped back to the ground by her side. Josie immediately threw herself backwards and started coughing and retching. Almost nothing came out.

Doe’s eyes were open now, but unresponsive. Gemma moved to her side while Madhu went to check on Josie. Doe was staring vacantly into the night sky. When Gemma leaned over her—keeping out of arm’s reach—her gaze passed straight through Gemma’s head.

“Doe? Can you hear me? Are you ok?”

No response. She seemed almost catatonic until, suddenly and without any warning, she sat bolt upright. Gemma leapt backwards, heart pounding. Doe’s expression was still blank, devoid of any awareness of her surroundings, even as she clambered to her feet and started walking stiffly back towards the pond.

“What are you doing?” shrieked Gemma, trying to block her path.

Nothing but a soft, barely perceptible groan from Doe as she continued to walk forward, her eyes glazed and staring at nothing. “Mmm…”

“Can you hear me, Doe? You can’t want to go for another swim! You almost drowned!”

This time Gemma tried to restrain her physically, a tiny hand on Doe’s fleshy round shoulder. Doe’s body stopped moving forward for a moment, and slowly—creepily slowly—Doe’s eyes revolved to focus on Gemma. Gemma shivered, not from the cold. Doe’s eyes, she thought, but not Doe herself.

Then Doe’s lips formed one word.

“More…”

In a single motion, Doe grasped her one-piece bathing suit in both hands and ripped it down the middle, then she stepped out of the tattered remains. There was no more shyness. Doe’s eyes snapped back to the glistening white pool, and she marched forward again. Gemma was so shocked that she lost her balance and Doe’s movement knocked her on her ass.

With that kind of confidence, Doe was actually kinda sexy, Gemma realised. The way she was swaying her hips made the great globes of her ass move almost hypnotically. Gemma closed her eyes and shook her head. Where had that come from?

Doe waded back into the slimy pool. When she reached the very middle of it, she dunked herself under completely and disappeared with a ‘gloop’.

* * *

Meanwhile, Madhu, still coated in the slime she’d been rubbing into her skin, had gone to check on Josie, who was now lying on her back and staring up at the sky with glassy eyes. Madhu knelt down beside her and turned Josie’s face towards her with a hand on the girl’s cheek.

“Are you okay? What happened?”

Josie barely seemed to register that Madhu was there. Her nostrils flared briefly and her eyes slowly turned and focussed, not on Madhu’s face, but on the slime-coated hand she’d placed on Josie’s cheek.

Suddenly, Josie turned and licked Madhu’s palm. An electric jolt shot through Madhu’s body, straight from her hand to her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat. She’d never been so aroused so quickly!

Then Josie licked her again, sucking the filmy goo off each finger one by one, and Madhu moaned out loud. She bit her lip as Josie sat up and started licking all the way up her arm. When Josie reached her shoulder, Madhu practically thrust her other arm at her for the same treatment. Josie’s licks became longer, hungrier, less patient. She wanted the slime. Needed it!

At the end of the second arm, she moved to lick Madhu’s belly clean. Her tongue flicked across Madhu’s navel, made the brown-skinned girl writhe in pleasure.

Finally, Josie started on Madhu’s face, licking one cheek then the other, then sucking on Madhu’s red lips. Lost in the sensations bombarding her, Madhu couldn’t help but deepen the kiss, tasting the slime as it mingled with Josie’s saliva.

When they broke the kiss, Josie had only one thing to say:

“More…”

“More,” agreed Madhu.

They scrambled to their feet and ran headlong back into the pool, straight past Gemma, who was still waiting for Doe to resurface.

Gemma had no idea what was going on. Doe had been completely submerged for over a minute when Josie and Madhu jumped back into the water. Gemma watched, confused and with a nagging sense of dread in the pit of her stomach, as Madhu lowered herself in and started rubbing the creamy liquid all over her body. She was wearing a scarlet bikini, held on by spaghetti strands, and she tore both pieces off and hurled them into the bushes, then proceeded to massage her firm tits.

Stranger still was Josie, who kept her own bikini on but started scooping up handfuls of the pale slime, gobbling it up and guzzling it down her throat. She kept swallowing more and more, her hands moving faster and faster until she started spilling the slime before it could even reach her mouth.

At that point, Doe rose out of the ooze like a prehistoric goddess out of seafoam, whipping her long hair back over her head so that it clung to her back, her belly and pendulous tits swaying side to side. Her whole body was covered in a thick layer of creamy goo. It clung to every inch of her skin and dribbled over her curves in globules, which dripped from her chin and arms and tits and splattered on the pool’s surface.

Doe’s eyes weren’t blank any more, either. Now they were filled with… Gemma wasn’t sure what. A sort of single-minded purpose, perhaps. Her lips twisted up into a knowing, satisfied smile. She wasn’t anything like the pudgy, insecure girl Gemma knew; she was transformed into a woman. Still large, yes—full-figured—but powerful and confident as Doe had never been before. And, Gemma couldn’t deny, she was deeply and almost disturbingly sexy. Doe didn’t look like a timid deer any more; she had become a panther on the prowl.

Doe strode through the viscous liquid of the pool, moving through it with surprising speed and grace, as if it moved apart for her. (No, that’s ridiculous, Gemma thought.) With a slimy arm, Doe reached out to Josie, who was still standing and scooping goo from the pool into her mouth. Doe placed the hand on Josie’s head, gripped her hair tightly, and yanked her forward and down, forcing her to drop to her knees with a gloopy sploosh. Josie flailed for a moment, then recovered, and gazed reverentially upwards into Doe’s face. Doe’s smile widened and a rivulet of white goo dribbled from between her lips. Without words, a sort of understanding passed between them. Josie shifted to a kneeling position, half-submerged, then she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She cupped her hands before her face, as if to receive a blessing from on high, and Doe was happy to oblige. The large woman leaned forwards just a little, over her enormous tits, and released a torrent of white ooze from her mouth directly onto Josie’s face. Josie swallowed what she could, caught the rest in her hands and swallowed that too. Gemma had never seen Josie so blissful as she was while receiving the baptism of slime from Doe’s mouth to hers.

Then Doe released Josie’s hair, and she slumped into the water. But if Gemma thought Josie might come to her senses, she was wrong. If anything, Josie’s apparent hunger was more intense than ever. She stared around her at the translucent white goo she was kneeling in, coveted it all. She dropped onto all fours, her fake breasts sinking under the surface, and started lapping up the ooze straight from the surface of the pond. When even that proved too slow to satisfy her needs, she opened her mouth—chin underwater, upper lip still dry—and with one hand shovelled big sweeps of the goo into her wide mouth. From the shore, Gemma could see her throat bulging as mouthful after mouthful of slime slid down to her belly, and finally Gemma couldn’t watch anymore and turned away in disgust.

The next thing she saw wasn’t any better. Doe had waded over to Madhu, who was still so focused on rubbing the creamy goo into her skin that she was oblivious to everything else. Doe lowered herself again into the pool, her body moving so smoothly into it that it seemed as if she melted into it and become one with the slime. (But again, that was ridiculous.) Now her head—white and slick and glistening in the headlights—was positioned between Madhu’s muscular thighs. Now Doe was pressing her lips against Madhu’s bare brown pussy. Gemma had always wondered what eating pussy would look like or feel like, but she never thought she’d see two of her closest friends doing it. Judging from the wide-eyed, open-mouthed look of rapture on Madhu’s face, and the way she kept bucking her hips and pinching her dark nipples, Gemma guessed it was every bit as enjoyable as she’d imagined. She knew it was supposed to be intimate, but she couldn’t look away. Soon she was licking her lips because her mouth had gone bone dry.

Perhaps if she’d looked closer, or realised what was really happening, she’d have felt differently. It wasn’t Doe’s tongue that was forced up inside Madhu’s slit, it was regurgitated slime being forced up all the way into Madhu’s womb, where it soaked into the spongy, intimate flesh.

Madhu’s first reaction (unseen by Gemma) was to pull away, but she hadn’t been able to break free of Doe’s grip on her buttocks. Soon, all thoughts of escape—all thoughts of anything—had disappeared as she was overwhelmed by pleasure. And it wasn’t just from her pussy; it was from her whole body, every bit of skin on fire, every muscle fibre twitching with ecstasy. Finally, Madhu had come to understand what Josie already understood: that the slime was pleasure, and pleasure was the slime. It surrounded her and filled her. Nothing else in the universe mattered as much.

Madhu screamed as she orgasmed, a deep and primal scream that made Gemma squirm in her own skin. The sensations dragged it forcefully from Madhu’s throat and it echoed throughout the clearing. Once the scream had died away, Madhu just lay back and let herself float, her eyes half closed and a dreamy smile on her lips.

But Doe was still very much alert and had her eyes on a new target: Gemma.

“Come on in, Gemma,” said Doe, stretching out both hands, her tone filled with sultry promises. Doe could never have made those words so inviting before tonight. “The water’s fine. We’ll have so much fun! I’ll make you happier than you’ve ever been, just like the others.”

Gemma didn’t know what to think. Madhu’s screaming orgasm was still ringing in her ears, and she was desperately horny. But something was wrong. This wasn’t like Doe, or Madhu, and it especially wasn’t like Josie, who was usually so strict with her dieting but sat there still scarfing down mouthfuls of slime. It was amazing that her stomach hadn’t exploded.

But as Doe whispered promises of perfect delight, backed up by Madhu’s contented sighs, Gemma found her resistance slowly breaking down. Despite the swim and the shock of seeing Doe’s apparent corpse, Gemma still hadn’t fully recovered from the alcohol she’d drunk earlier. On top of that, her skin was starting to tingle where she’d been in the pool earlier—on her legs, hands, crotch and belly—and she was lightheaded from the intoxicating smell of the pool.

Without realising she’d even made a decision, she stepped forward and dipped her dainty feet back into the thick, sticky water.

As the waterline slowly rose up her legs, her thighs, her tight butt and flat tummy, it felt almost like… coming home. (Why did I think that? she wondered. What did it even mean?)

Gemma stepped into Doe’s welcoming, outstretched arms and was drawn into a warm and gooey, embrace. Doe stroked sticky fingers across Gemma’s bare back.

“Doesn’t it feel so good, Gemma? Let yourself go.”

And Doe placed a wet kiss on Gemma’s lips. Gemma didn’t know how to react, so she froze, her lips pressed tightly together. She was being kissed by another girl! She’d fantasised about this for so many nights, and now it was happening. Admittedly, her fantasies hadn’t featured Doe and they hadn’t been anything like this, but still…

“Nervous?” murmured Doe. “I know what’ll help you open up.”

With that, Doe leaned sideways and placed her tongue in Gemma’s ear. At the same time, she reached down and pulled Gemma’s floral pink bikini bottom to one side, exposing her pussy to the warm goo surrounding it. As Doe continued tonguing her ear, covering it with gloopy saliva, Gemma could feel all the currents under the surface. Whirls and eddies massaged and teased her pussy… but wait, if there was a current then why was the pool’s surface still so calm? Oh, it didn’t matter, it felt so good! Almost… almost as if the ooze itself was trying to penetrate her pussy…

Doe stopped licking Gemma’s ear and stepped back.

“Now you can feel it, can’t you? Let it in, Gemma. Join us.”

Gemma’s eyes turned from Doe, still covered head-to-toe in thick slime but looking radiant for the first time in her life, and landed on Josie. Josie, Gemma’s best friend and long-time crush, reduced from a vivacious vixen to a pig at slop. Globules of the strange pale goo were sticking to her face all around her mouth and nose, oozing out of the mouth and dribbling down her chin.

Suddenly the spell was broken. Whatever had gotten into the others, Gemma didn’t want it in her, no matter what her body was telling her. She had to get out of this pool! She had to get as far away as she could!

She turned and ran back to shore, or tried to. The gloop seemed to solidify around her legs, so every step was like dragging a huge weigh on each foot. She nearly tripped, but managed to regain her balance to stop herself plunging headfirst into the slime. Somehow, she knew if she went under it would all be over. The other girls didn’t move to stop her, but they did start beckoning her back.

“Where are you going, Gemma?”

“Don’t leave now.”

“Come back, Gemma!”

“We love you.”

“Don’t go!”

“Come back!”

After a marathon struggle she reached the shore, and toppled forward. The ooze was sucking her down like quicksand but she dragged herself out, clawing at the sandy embankment, breaking at least two nails. The pond eventually released her legs with two great schlurping sounds. Gemma didn’t even look back. She ran to the car and jumped in the driver’s seat, completely naked except for a floral pink bikini top. She didn’t care. After fumbling for a moment with the keys already in the ignition, she gunned the engine, shifted into reverse and slammed her wet foot onto the accelerator.

She’d escaped, that was what mattered. She was lost in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, and she was all alone. But she was still herself. She was free.

Blobs of slime dripped down her legs and started pooling in the well under her seat. Staring at the road ahead, Gemma didn’t even notice as her skin started to tingle, and her left hand moved from the wheel to play with her pussy. Why would she notice, after all? She was free.