The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepover

As Jack pulled his car into the driveway, Ryan, riding shotgun, reached into the plastic Video Palace bag, pulled out one of the two DVDs, and stuffed it into his backpack. Tonight Ryan, along with Grant and James in the back seat, were sleeping over at Jack’s house, and the four 11th graders were returning to the house with the evening’s entertainment. In the plastic bag was “The Matrix,” the warm-up act for the night. Stowed away in Ryan’s backpack was the main event, “Amateur Gang Bang 3,” which they’d put on when they were sure Jack’s mom was fast asleep and they wouldn’t be caught.

* * *

The Friday night sleepovers at Jack’s had become something of a summer ritual. Each week they’d drive into town, grab some food at the local pizza shop, head over to Video Palace, pick out a movie, bring it to the counter, and the cashier, a friend of theirs named Stewart, would slip one of the porn movies into their bag for free. They’d smuggle the porn into the house, offer a friendly greeting to Jack’s mom, Mrs. Murray, and then they’d head to the finished basement, first to watch the regular movie and then, once Jack’s mom was fast asleep, the porn. They’d lie on top of their sleeping bags in their underwear, sweating in the summer heat, propped up on pillows, their eyes glued to the women on the TV as they were felt up, undressed, fucked. They watched the sweaty, gyrating, wet women, as they filled their mouths, their cunts, their asses with massive cocks. They watched the moaning, sticky women as the dicks drenched their faces, their tits, their asses with steaming white cum.

As they watched the videos their erections tented in their boxers, but they pretended not to notice that they were all hard as hell. They tried to dispel some of the tension by making wise-cracks about the action onscreen, but their erections stood firm. When the last cock onscreen shot its load in or on the last girl, the guys turned off the DVD, turned off the lights, crawled in their sleeping bags and silently, simultaneously jerked off, and as they came, one by one, they all fell fast asleep.

* * *

On this Friday as the four guys walked in the house, the first thing they noticed was the overpowering smell of brownies baking in the oven.

Mrs. Murray, wearing an apron and looking like a throwback to the 1950s, closed the oven door and turned to greet them.

“Hi, boys. Just checking on my brownies, they’re not quite done yet. How was pizza?” she asked.

“Mom, you don’t have to cook for us,” said Jack. “You’ve gotta get up early tomorrow for work, you don’t have to stay up and wait on us.”

“Oh, honey, I know you just want your old mom out of your hair,” she said, laughing. “The brownies’ll be done soon, and then I’ll be off to bed, don’t worry. I got a new recipe, and I was looking for an excuse to try it out, so you guys will have to be my guinea pigs. What did you pick up at the video store?”

“The Matrix,” said Ryan, brandishing the DVD case. Putting on his best Keanu voice, he said “I know Kung Fu.”

“Well, you guys head on downstairs and put on Keanu,” said Mrs. Murray. “I’ll be down in a bit with the brownies.”

“Sounds good, Mrs. M.,” said Grant.

* * *

The brownies took longer than expected, and by the time Mrs. Murray made her way down the stairs into the basement the four boys had already forgotten about them. The Matrix was almost over, and the guys had already unrolled their sleeping bags on the floor, stripped down to their underwear, and propped themselves up with pillows.

“Dig in, boys,” said Mrs. Murray as she whisked into the room and put a plate piled high with warm brownies on a table off to the side of the sleeping bags.

They all thanked her, and she headed upstairs. By that point in the night they had all gotten hungry, and the smell of the brownies was irresistible. They passed around the plate of soft, gooey brownies, and by the time the Matrix was over, the plate was empty. If the brownies tasted slightly… strange… none of the four boys noticed. A few minutes after downing the last of the brownies, the guys all started to feel a bit woozy. As the credits rolled, the four guys stared at the screen, slightly dazed, assuming that it was just a food coma setting in. Jack snapped out of it enough to turn off the DVD.

“Hey guys,” said Jack, still sounding a little out of it. “Wanna move on to the main event?”

“Yeah,” they all answered blankly. “Cool.”

Jack slid “Amateur Gang Bang 3” into the DVD player, sat back on his sleeping bag, picked up the remote, and pressed play.

The guys may have been out of it, but their attention was totally focused on the action onscreen. As the women in the center of the gangbang began to moan, all of the boys sprouted boners, but they were so dazed that they didn’t even make the effort to crack jokes. Evrything was hazy, it was like thinking through cobwebs. All they could do was stare at the screen. They were so focused on the porn that they didn’t hear Mrs. Murray walking downstairs into the basement. She wore her bathrobe, and the cord holding it closed was loose enough that one could see she was wearing nothing else underneath.

“Hi boys,” she said.

“Hi, Mrs. Murray,” said Ryan and James.

“Hi, Mrs. M.,” said Grant.

“Hi, Mom,” said Jack.

They made no movement to turn off the DVD, nor to look away from the porn onscreen, nor to hide their erections. They stared straight ahead, glassy-eyed. Mrs. Murray undid the cord of her bathrobe and let the robe fall to the floor.

* * *

Jack’s father died five years ago, and while Mrs. Murray missed many things about her husband, she especially missed the sex. She may have looked the part of a ‘50s housewife in her day-to-day life, but she had an insatiable sex drive. For five years after her husband’s death Mrs. Murray was basically celibate. While working as a pharmacist at the local Drug-Aid she’d daydream, moistening at the thought of her late husband pounding into her with his cock. Every time a customer would come to the counter to buy condoms, she’d try to imagine what the customer’s cock looked like, how long it was, how thick, how it would feel inside her, how it would taste.

One of her fellow pharmacists, Alexander, was a shifty guy in his early ‘30s, his ears and lips and tongue full of piercings, his long hair pulled back into a pony tail. They became good friends, bonding over the sex jokes they made about the customers behind their backs.

She knew that he stole some of the drugs on a regular basis, but it was always the same strange combination, a mix of heart medicine, anti-depressants, allergy pills and other meds that she couldn’t imagine he was taking to get high. One day her curiosity got the better of her, and she confronted Alexander about his stealing, asking him why he took that particular combination.

“Listen,” he said, “I’m part of kind of a freaky scene. It’s kinda like an S&M thing. The stuff I take is part of a recipe for this drug. It puts you totally at ease and makes you completely open to suggestion. It’s like mind control or something. We all get together and take it, and then we get really wild.”

“Wow,” Mrs. Murray said. She thought a minute, and then she got a devilish grin. Then, she said, “Can I have the recipe?”

* * *

Mrs. Murray wasn’t sure if she was actually willing try out the recipe on someone until one Friday night a few weeks ago, when Jack’s friends were over for a sleepover. While she was tidying up in the kitchen James came upstairs, wearing only his underwear. When he saw Mrs. Murray he immediately blushed and not-so-inconspicuously tried to hide his boner with his hands.

“Oh, hey, Mrs. Murray,” said James. “Just came up to use the bathroom, Ryan’s in the one downstairs.”

“Go right ahead, I’m just finishing up in here,” said Mrs. Murray. She noticed that the bulge in his boxers was quite large, more than one would expect for a 17-year-old. James was a tall lanky boy, with a little bit of chest hair and a treasure trail leading into his boxers. As James sheepishly ducked into the bathroom Mrs. Murray felt herself getting wet.

* * *

“Boys,” she said.

“Yes,” they all replied blankly.

“You seem awfully fascinated by what’s on that TV. Care to tell me why?”

“Those women are hot,” said James.

“Yeah,” Ryan replied. “They’ve got huge tits.”

“And how do those tits make you feel, boys,” asked Mrs. Murray.

“Horny,” said Jack. Mrs. Murray looked down at her son and noticed his hard cock poking out the fly of his boxers. Average length but thick, just like her husband’s.

“And have any of you boys done what the men in those videos did?” asked Mrs. Murray.

“No,” said Ryan.

“My sister’s babysitter once gave me a blow job,” said James. “It was awesome. I came in her mouth. And I got to feel her tits.”

“Grant and I jerked off together a couple times, Mom, and once we tried giving each other blowjobs,” said Jack.

“Interesting,” said Mrs. Murray. “Tell me, dear, and you too, Grant, do you like boys as well as girls?”

“Naw,” said Jack. “I just wanted to see what it felt like, and we were just horny.”

“I think Jack is really hot,” said Grant. “I get horny thinking about him. I get really hard watching all these guys get hard during movie night.”

Mrs. Murray was soaking wet. The image of her son, with his bulky, smooth frame, just like her husband, getting it on with Grant, who was muscled and whose chest was covered with soft downy blond hair, was almost more than she could bear. And picturing well-hung James getting blown by the babysitter almost made her cum on the spot. But first things first.

“Ryan,” she said. “You seem to have been left out of the fun. Have you had any experience with girls?”

“I kissed a few, but nothing more than that,” he answered. Mrs. Murray studied his almost-naked body. He wasn’t ugly, exactly, just ordinary. A little pudgy, average face, generic short brown hair. It’s a pity, she thought, that none of the girls noticed him. Out of all her son’s friends, he had the best personality, the best sense of humor. Well, she’d give him a little present, then.

“Jack, Grant, and James, you all can keep watching the movie,” she said. “It’s so arousing, and you can just keep watching it, letting yourself get more and more aroused. And Ryan, we’re going to have some fun. I want you to take off your boxers and go sit on the couch over there.”

“Okay, Mrs. Murray.”

He stood up, pulled his boxers down over his boner (average length, average girth, Mrs. Murray thought) and let them fall to the floor. Then he shuffled over to the couch, still deeply entranced, and sat down.

“Now, Ryan, lie back and just relax. Let all the tension drift away. I want you to imagine that I’m the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen. I make you so horny, so turned on.”

She noticed his boner get noticeably firmer, and a drop of precum oozed out the front. Ryan let out a soft groan.

Mrs. Murray kneeled down between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him she heard him moaning, and she could taste him begin to leak. It had been so long since she had tasted a man’s cum, and she was voracious. She continued to suck him, and after only a couple minutes he started moaning louder and his body began to tense up. He shot a load into Mrs. Murray’s mouth, and she drank it down, continuing to suck his cock as it quickly went limp.

Panting and covered in sweat, Ryan lay back on the couch.

“Oh fuck. Man. That was amazing. Damn,” Ryan said, sounding completely exhausted.

“I’m glad I could be of service, darling,” Mrs. Murray replied. Pulling herself off the ground and standing before him, naked, she asked, “How do I look?”

“You’re so fucking hot,” he answered.

“Good boy, Ryan. Now, you just lie back and enjoy this blissful feeling, and just let yourself drift off into a deep sleep.”

As Mrs. Murray spoke, Ryan’s body relaxed, his eyes fluttered and slowly closed.

“Now, James.”

“Yes, Mrs. Murray.”

“No, no, no, James, I’m not Mrs. Murray. I’m your sister’s babysitter.”

“Oh, hey Stacy.”

“Hey James. Remember what we did that one time when I babysat? Did you like that?”

“Oh, yeah. That was fucking awesome. I came harder than I have in my life.”

“Well, guess what, James? There’s way more fun things I can do than just giving you head. How’d you like to feel your dick inside me?”

“Oh man, that’d be awesome.”

Mrs. Murray went over to where James was sitting on the floor, on his sleeping bag. Grant and Jack were both sitting on his right, close enough to reach out and touch him. Mrs. Murray stood in front of James and then squatted down to make eye contact.

“James, I want you to take off your boxers and lie down on your sleeping bag.”

“Okay, Stacy.”

James stood up and mechanically pulled off his boxers, exposing the massive hard-on that Mrs. Murray had lusted over several weeks ago. He then lied down on the sleeping bag on his back, his cock pointing up in the air.

Mrs. Murray stood over James, straddling his body, and then got down on her knees and slowly lowered her cunt onto his dick. She guided him in very slowly, very gently, enjoying the sensation of warm, hard meat inside her for the first time in five years. She let out a moan and noticed that James was moaning as well. He looked up at her in pure ecstasy and reached up his hands to caress her breasts.

“Stacy, this feels so amazing! Oh my god, you’re so hot. You’re so beautiful.”

Mrs. Murray looked down at his thin frame, his boyish face. He looked so sweet, so gentle. Mrs. Murray felt his massive cock pressed up against the walls of her pussy, and she was wetter than she had been in years. She began bobbing up and down on top of him, feeling him slide in and out of her. James writhed in pleasure underneath her, grabbing her tits and thrusting his hips up into her. For a virgin, Mrs. Murray thought, he seems to know what he’s doing.

As Mrs. Murray continued to fuck James on the floor, her son and Grant continued to stare at the porn, oblivious to what was going on right next to them. Ryan continued to doze on the couch.

James didn’t last long. As he pumped his cum into her pussy, Mrs. Murray still felt herself getting wet but was slightly disappointed that she hadn’t reached orgasm before her young protégé. “I guess men haven’t changed much since I did this last,” she thought.

“Stacy, I love you. I love you so much.” said James, looking up at her with his angelic face.

“I love you too, James. Now, just relax and go to sleep, baby.”

James shut his eyes, and in a second he was out like a light.

“Now,” she thought, “it’s all well and good to suck and fuck, but none of these boys knows what it takes to get a girl to cum. They’ll learn in time, but for right now, if I’m going to cum, I’m going to have to do it myself. But at least I can have some inspiration.”

She remembered a fantasy she had always had about her husband and his best friend, an athletic man in his ‘30s who worked in her husband’s office. The thought got her nipples instantly hard, and she decided to recreate it.

“Jack, Grant, you can stop watching the porn, now. Time to have a little fun,” she said.

The two boys turned towards her, glassy-eyed and looking confused.

“Grant, you have feelings for my son, right?”

“Yes.”

“And Jack, you said you don’t really like boys, right? It was just experimenting?”

“Yeah, Mom.”

“Wrong, dear. You just thought you were experimenting. Actually, you find boys incredibly sexy. Just thinking of them gets you so hard. Nothing gets you harder than other boys. So, Jack, what do you think of Grant?”

“He’s so hot. He makes me feel so horny,” Jack answered.

“Well, then, time to act on your fantasies, boys. The two of you feel yourselves so overcome with lust, and I want the two of you to go at it, without any thoughts about taboos or insecurities. Go at it!” said Mrs. Murray.

Instantly the two boys seemed to break out of their stupor, and they turned to each other, beginning to kiss and embrace each other. Soon they were rolling around on the floor, making out and grinding their crotches against each other through their boxers. Mrs. Murray sat down on the couch next to the sleeping Ryan and began to masturbate, watching as her son and one of his best friends went at it on the floor. Very quickly the two had pulled off their boxers and began stroking each others’ dicks as they continued to kiss and caress each other. Mrs. Murray felt herself getting closer to orgasm as Jack buried his face in Grant’s crotch and began to blow him. Grant rolled over on top of Jack, sitting on the top of his chest so that his dick was still in Jack’s mouth. As Jack continued to suck, Grant reached back and continued stroking Jack’s cock. The sight almost pushed Mrs. Murray over the edge, but she held back, anxious to see the two boys finish.

Jack came first, shooting spurt after spurt into Grant’s hand and against his back. Jack kept sucking, and as Grant’s moans got louder, Mrs. Murray brought herself over the edge, cumming harder than she had all those years when she had masturbated alone in her bed. As her orgasm subsided, Grant came and filled Jack’s mouth with his hot cum. Then the two lay down, intertwined in each other’s arms, still kissing. Mrs. Murray stood up and walked over to the two lovebirds, noticing that cum was dripping down both of their mouths.

“That was good, boys,” she said, still panting. “But now your lust is subsiding, and you’re just feeling so blissful.”

The two slowly dropped their embrace and resumed the same blank-faced expression they had before.

“Now,” she said, “All you boys, Jack, Grant, James, Ryan, listen to me. When I say snap my fingers, you will all get up, put your underwear back on, climb into bed, and fall into a deep sleep. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will have no memory of what happened tonight. You will think you had a normal Friday night sleep-over. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they all muttered.

She snapped her fingers and watched as they all got up, found their boxers, slid into their sleeping bags, and drifted off into a deep sleep. She watched them sleep for a few minutes, still surprised at how innocent they looked. Then she switched off the TV and DVD player and put back on her bathrobe. Picking up the empty brownie tray, she began to head back upstairs, satisfied for the first time in five years.

“Thanks a lot, boys,” she said. “It’s been fun.”