The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepnatized

My friend Julie and I were waiting for our mutual friend Susan. We were all blue bloods with money, and married for more money. We had to have at least one male son for a heir to carry on our husband’s name like we were expected. But after that, we moved into our own bedrooms and led our own lives. Nannies took care of our children. We were just too busy to do things like that. We let our husbands have as many mistresses as they wanted, but we have their money and their name, which gave us the power to control society. Some might call us frigid, but who wants to be pregnant and ugly and fat when we could keep our bodies like the goddesses we are.

We spend our days going to spas, walking around art museums, and just being upper society. We have to be careful where we would be seen. So we send one of us to scout out new places. Susan scouted out a new health spa for us. To make sure the right people are members. It isn’t good to be seen with the wrong people. To mingle with ones below your station in life was dreadful and unheard of.

Susan came walking to our table. She was glowing, but couldn’t be from sex, as we practiced being frigid for years and didn’t need it anymore, we all didn’t.

“Susan, your late, are you ok?” I asked.

“Yea, Lori, just had the best sauna of my life, I feel asleep, and when I woke up, I was a new person, they have this one person Raul, wow, how he pampered me there, gave me the best massage of my life, I never felt so good.”

Julie spoke up “Wow, you looked great. All this from just one sauna treatment? Maybe we should have one too? Up for a little sauna Lori?”

“More important then feeling better Julie, is to make sure the right people are members. Did you see any of our kind taking treatments?”

“Oh Lori, of course he only treats our kind, and I hope you didn’t mind, but I made appointments for both of you, sorry Julie, they had no time for you today, but Lori, can you meet me there around 3?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Sure, I guess I will meet you there”

“You will thank me afterwards, just one treatment and look what it did for me”

“Susan, something else is different... your gold locket, its gone, you had that for ages”

“Oh Lori, don’t worry, it was old, I’ll just get another one, no big deal.”

We then proceed to chat about the usual socialite things, who is sleeping with whose husband, whose secretary had to leave town for 9 months. We ate, finished lunch and went our separate ways till I was to meet Susan at 3 at the sauna.

I went to the sauna later that afternoon, about 2:30. I went up the receptionist and told her I had a appointment with Raul for 3 made my girlfriend Susan. She first had me sit down, then a moment later, took me to a private sauna room, showed me where to undress, put on a rob and Raul will be right with me. As it turns out, Susan had come back in and was with Raul right now, right next door to my room.

I sat on the table waiting, till I heard voices from the wall. I recognized the female voice as being Susan’s, so I was guessing the man’s voice was Raul. I don’t know what possessed me, but I wanted to hear more. I took a chair and stood up to a air vent in the wall. As it turned out, the air vent connected directly to the room where Raul and Susan were.

Both Raul and Susan were totally naked. Susan was constantly touching Raul. She was rubbing her body against his. Raul was ignoring this, his attention was on a pile of money on the table. If this wasn’t shocking, what they were saying was more.

“You have done good Susan, just like I asked you, you delivered to me $100 grand, that plus the gold locket you gave me earlier is a good haul for one day, but I also asked you for something else, didn’t I?”

She purred in such a way I never heard her talk before.

“Yes Raul, my girl friend Lori will see you today, and tomorrow Julie. They are both rich, both very sexy, once they are under your spell like I am, they will bring more fabulous rich women for your special sauna treatments. You will enjoy their bodies while they give you money, does that not please you?”

“You have done well Susan, now for your reward, where do you want it this time?”

“Bend me over and fuck me from the back”

With that, Susan bent over and moved her ass towards Raul. Raul walked up to her and started to have sex with her.

It didn’t take a genius to know that this was very wrong. I got off the chair, got dressed and ran out the door. I needed help. I needed to find Julie, warn her, and get help for Susan, but I didn’t know where to find Julie.

It was after 6 when I finally got a hold of Julie, I told her what I saw. She at first asked if I was serious or not. I told her I was dead serious.

“Julie, we have to help Susan, now come on with me, lets go back to the clinic, its closed now, maybe there is something there, proof and a way to help out Susan”

“Ok Lori, you win, I’ll pick you up in half an hour, ok?”

Forty-five minutes later we found the rear door to the office left open. That should have concerned us, but I thought it was just carelessness. Julie and I entered and started to search the rooms. We both entered one of the treatment rooms. I found the light switch and nearly jumped out of my skin when Raul and Susan were standing there, both naked. The next thing I knew, I was grabbed from the back, I struggled to see who it was and why wasn’t Julie helping me, only to find it was Julie holding me. I tried to struggle harder. Raul noticed this.

“Susan, go help Julie hold onto Lori, we don’t know want her to leave before her sauna treatment now, do we?”

“Yes Raul” Susan responded in such a way that sent chills down my back. She walked over to me and held my other arm, it was no use, I was caught, but maybe I could still reach Susan and Julie by talking to them.

“Susan, Julie, help me escape and we will find help for you, don’t let him near me.”

“Lori, let me properly introduce myself to you, I am Raul, I own this sauna, but I have more going on here then just health treatments”

He walked over and touched Susan’s breasts, she responded by smiling at him, he then kissed Julie, she kissed him back. But they both held me very tight.

“As you can see I have both of your friends under my spell. I have entered thoughts into their minds so I can control them for my physical and financial pleasures. This all started out very innocently. When I first started out in this business, my clients wanted to rest when in the sauna, but had problems falling asleep. I added some chemicals into the steam they breathed and they fell deeply asleep. Later I discovered that while in this deep sleep, if they were told to do things, they would do so without questions. I experimented with the chemicals and what I told them and you have people like Susan and Julie, who knowingly are under my spell. It’s a combination of sleeping and hypnosis, I call it sleepnatized. They give me money, they give me pleasure, like soon you will do.”

“But how did you get to Julie, her appointment was tomorrow?”

Raul smiled “Julie, tell Lori”

Now Julie smiled too. “I came to see you at the office, I knew you would be here at 3, but you had left in a hurry without explanation, Raul offered me your appointment and I accepted. I have you to thank for this, otherwise I would have had to wait to fall under Raul’s spell”

Raul walked over the a table and picked up what looked like a gas mask. “Now it is your time to join us, of course I would have preferred to do this with you in a more relaxed state, but that wont happen now since you are aware of what I do here, but try to relax, its not a bad life, ask Susan and Julie, do they look worse for wear?”

Both Susan and Julie said together. “Join us Lori, we have never felt better” Now I started to thrash again, while Raul approached me. He tried to put the mask to my face, but I did my best so he couldn’t.

“Susan, Julie, hold Lori’s face still” Two hands kept my head still, and the mask covered my nose and mouth. I stopped breathing.

“Lori, you are being silly, do you expect to stop breathing forever”

I tried to hold my breath for as long as I could, hoping something might happen to save me yet. But my mind was screaming for my lungs to breath, but I tried with all my might. For what seemed like forever, I was fighting the urge to breath. My vision was blurring, I felt like feinting, but fought it, for if I passed out, I would breath, and one breath would be my doom.

Raul was getting impatient, with one smart move, he stepped on my foot, I screamed in pain and before I could stop myself inhaling, I did. My arms turned to lead, my legs could hardly move. I stopped resisting. As his chemicals invaded my body, my body gave up its fight.

“Now isn’t this better, Susan, Julie, you may let go of Lori, she isn’t going anywhere but under my spell.”

As soon as they let go of me, I tried to move my legs, but they were so heavy. Raul removed the mask from my face. I guess he figured I had enough of his chemicals in my body to do its job.

The room started to spin. My vision was turning to tunnel vision. Then they guided me to the table and placed me on it. I tried to look one more time to Susan and Julie, hoping someone would come to rescue me. They continued to touch and caress Raul, like I wasn’t even here. The effort to move my head was so exhaustive, that I just let my head lay on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling. Raul’s face filled my vision and I felt the headphones he placed on my ears. His voice started to talk in it.

Over and over I heard his words in my head. Yes, those words started to take up meaning for me. It was all true. I would do as Raul told me, for it was right.

I awoke I don’t know how much later, both Susan and Julie were gone, but my master Raul was here. I looked at him and I was excited that we are alone, I wanted to please him, as I was told to do by his voice.

“Raul, I understand things now, I don’t want to hurt you, here take my ear rings, they are worth thousands”

I took off my diamond earrings and give it to him. He takes it and put it down by the table. Our hands start touching each other; mine his bare chest, getting me excited by his smooth skin. His hands caressing my bare breasts, making me very horny for him. I started to rub my clean shaven pussy up and down his leg, I wanted my pussy entered.

“Raul, my master, take my body for your pleasure”

I walked backwards, I leaned against the table, and I opened my legs to invite him in me. I couldn’t help but be wet for my master, for I want to give him pleasure. He entered my body and I was feeling so good to please my master this way. I felt the rush of pleasure leaving his body entering mine. I pleased my master.

“Now tell me Lori, which one of your friends will you invite to become just like you?”

I thought for a moment. My closest friends Julie and Susan are already slaves of Raul, but Jessica isn’t.

“Her name is Jessica. She is very rich and very sexual, has many lovers. Not my type of behavior, but you will find her acceptable.”

“Good call her and meet her, when you are with her, call me to schedule a appointment for her”

“Yes, Raul, I will do as you, my master asks of me, how else may I serve you tonight?”

“Get dressed and go home, the next time you visit me, bring as much money as you can without people noticing it missing.”

“Yes Raul, I will do as you command me.”

I quickly got dressed and left Raul. Susan is right. Raul is amazing. I am glad she got me to take one of his treatments. I smiled for the first time in a long time. I will share this experience with as many of my girlfriends as I could. They will thank me like I will thank Susan the next time I see her.