The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 3

“Beeeeth,” the divine voice hissed, slicing through the darkness to reach her. Beth ran on, not even aware she’d been running. But in the inky blackness it was impossible for the short girl to know if she was running from the voice or towards it. The floor rose beneath her, revealing enormous coils of a golden snake. Beth ran across the scales as they glinted in the bright light.

She slid to a halt at the sight of the stone throne resting atop the giant snake’s head. Beth bit her lip at the sight of the Snake Goddess, her curvy body still only in black and white. Those dark lips slipped back into a cruel grin, colorless eyes shining none the less.

“You want to join the others so badly, Beth. Give in, embrace the truth.”

The blonde stepped back hesitantly, watching as the giant serpent opened her mouth. Kneeling on her forked tongue were Ariel and Felicia, masturbating happily. Both posed with naked bodies on display for their friend to enjoy.

“Come join us, Beth,” Ariel called gleefully.

“Serve our Goddess,” Felicia said invitingly. “It’s what we were meant to do.”

Staring in awe Beth felt pale arms sliding over her sides, the Snake Goddess coiling around her. The buxom villain grinned, eyes becoming swirling spirals that swallowed her will. “Go to the others. Become my slave, just as they are. Submit.”

Beth smiled vacantly, thoughts deserting her. The tiny blonde stepped forward into the mouth of the enormous serpent, her friends rising to meet her. Beth felt their hands exploring her body, their tongues pleasuring her. All so real, perfect beyond what she could describe. This is how she wanted to exist for the rest of her life. The snake closed her mouth, trapping the girls while the Snake Goddess laughed triumphantly.

Then Beth jolted awake and cursed. Every damn night this week had been the same thing. Waking up covered in sweat. So fucking horny Beth might have thought she’d sprung a leak with how soaked her panties were. She got up to change, a fresh pair of underwear already set out for her on the dresser. This couldn’t go on or her laundry bill would become monstrous.

It wasn’t only the frustration of waking up aroused but the fact that she couldn’t get any relief from it. The first two days she’d instantly begun masturbating, trying to coax out the orgasm that had nearly woken her. But this only led to hours of teasing, coming so horribly close to the edge but never having the steam to cross into an orgasm. Now after five nights of this torture she understood the orgasm would simply never come for her.

The problem was that she wasn’t in trance. Beth was stuck trying to explain how she was so certain of this but she knew that was the truth. Something Ariel had said. That whenever she masturbated she’d go into trance for the Snake Goddess, waking as she came explosively. And since it was the Snake Queen responsible for making her so horny in her dreams only the movie villainess could supply the orgasm she needed.

But how was she supposed to explain that to her friends? Ariel was still so concerned over her, constantly asking if she’d noticed any side effects from the movie. Seeing the mousy blonde so worked up Beth naturally lied about her frustrated nights. Felicia had already seemed to have forgotten about the whole affair. The science major was already hard at work on some new project for class. Whenever she started on something serious Felicia would keep her long red hair tied in a severe bun, and from the way Ariel described it the girl hadn’t let her hair down in three days.

Must be nice being so caught up in something like that, distracting you from annoying things like getting brainwashed. Beth pulled out a history textbook, the closest thing to a sleeping aid she had on hand. Best to get her mind off the Snake Goddess, knowing that obsessing about her would only make things worse. It’s not like she could just watch the movie again and go into trance. The old VHS tape was locked up in Felicia’s room where no one could get to it. And there was no chance of her accidentally stumbling over anything on the internet related to the film to set her off. She’d searched thoroughly but there wasn’t a second of footage from the film. Not even a single image of the Snake Goddess for her to stare at, to lose herself in as her will melted away.

She was so lucky that even the thought of the voluptuous woman couldn’t hypnotize her. Beth had spent a full hour in the bathroom gazing at the mirror, picturing the Snake Goddess vividly as she recited the lines as best she could. The mantras that had still been echoing in her brain. But oh so fortunately for Beth the imprinted words only produced a soft fuzzy sensation that gave no relief to her desires. There was absolutely no way at all for her to be put back in trance short of the videotape.

Beth forced herself to focus on the words of the Prussian war with more determination than ever. She shivered as her warm pussy continued to drip desire, staining her fresh underwear. Yup, she certainly felt lucky knowing she was safe, the Snake Goddess never being able to enslave her again. She just wished the serpent queen would get the memo too and stop teasing her in her dreams.

* * *

Felicia wiped the sweat away, eyes bleary and unfocused. She’d been working nonstop for three hours now and her body was already starting to betray her. But she still had work to do so the redhead willed herself to cross the room and keep going.

Her schoolbooks remained in the corner of her room where Felicia hadn’t touched them for the last four days. Her computer was open, still plugged into the VCR she had managed to jerry-rig a connection with. The project had eaten up a hundred dollars in video editing software, including tutorials on how to run the programs. Felicia had never held an interest in editing before and trying to make the complex software work was like operating alien technology in Swedish. But now she’d finally mastered the basics and had created a digital copy of Slaves to the Snake Goddess. Probably the only copy anyone had managed to create of it.

It hadn’t been easy of course. Felicia had assumed the first steps would have been basic enough. Just pop the tape into the VCR and let the computer record it. Walk out into the next room and read a book for two hours or more, just to give it time to play out. But each trip into the room brought new excuses for entering. Making sure the rigged up VCR was running properly, or that the software was recording accurately. Not that the studious redhead ever got to check on any of these problems. One glance at her Goddess projected on the screen of her laptop was enough to make her wake up an hour later, naked and hands sore from fingering herself.

Then came the problem of watching the film in small bursts, trying to document the scenes actually staring the snake goddess. Of course there wasn’t even a Wikipedia page for the movie, no reviews for her to go over. It really did almost seem as if the movie didn’t exist aside from their copy of it.

But now after four days and who knows how many hours of drooling mindlessly as she fucked herself Felicia stood triumphant. She’d edited the movie down to twenty four minutes, containing every frame the villainess starred in. As far as Felicia could tell the rest of the movies was harmless, barely even making her mind waver aside from boredom. Yet knowing she’d shortened the movie down to only the Snake Goddess hardly let her relax. It meant the girl would remain in trance for only 25 minutes or so (thank god she’d thought to include the segment of the hero waking her, she still wasn’t certain what would happen if it didn’t play.) But the file sitting in her computer somehow felt stronger than the videotape, as if filtering out the unimportant scenes and leaving only the Goddess made it feel so much more potent.

It’s why she’d been stuck standing around for the last twenty minutes, unsure of how to proceed. She used a towel to wipe the sweat from her naked body. Given how often she accidentally triggered herself working on the film it seemed more practical to simply leave the clothes off. Felicia fought desperately to argue that it wasn’t a sign of defeat or resignation to her place as a slave, it was simply being practical.

Felicia let out the deep breath she’d been holding, finally deciding it was time to watch the file. She had to know what the Snake Goddess had done to her. Was still doing to her every time she’d gone under. There were a dozen or so marks on her whiteboard above the desk. She’d tried to count each time she’d woken up but before long they began to blur together. Not to mention other strange things that had occurred. At some point the clock had jumped ahead six hours. Perhaps in her entranced state she had paused the movie before the hero woke her up and rewound it to watch it again. Another time instead of being naked she’d woken to find herself in her sexiest underwear, sheer black panties with a garter belt clipped to stockings. It was hardly lingerie but there was no way a line about dressing up was included in the film. So why had she done it?

This was why she resigned herself to keep experimenting, sitting down at the desk and putting the heavy headphones around her neck. She picked up the tape recorder and set it in front of her. Clearly she’d become compromised and could no longer be considered unbiased on the results. She needed an objective observer. And since she’d die before revealing to her classmates the kind of mindless slave the film turned her into she was left to rely on cold, impartial machines.

“It’s simple,” Felicia said out loud. “Just watch and narrate. Let Goddess do whatever she wants to you. And afterwards I’ll at least have an idea of the programming it put in.”

Maybe it was silly to talk out loud but it calmed her down some. At least she didn’t have to worry about a trap. The Snake Goddess was static, fixed in a loop. She couldn’t outthink Felicia or do anything outside of the written lines she gave. Right now she and the other girls were caught in her loop, obeying the same dialogue over and over. Once she knew what those commands were it might be possible to break free.

And yet Felicia thought of how she had changed without any memory of it. Of that six hours she lost and couldn’t recall. Was the Snake Goddess really fixed in place? Or was she somehow capable of more? It seemed impossible, but then it was impossible that the film had hypnotized her and Ariel in the first place.

Don’t focus on what you can’t investigate yet, Felicia scolded herself. She knew the mantras she and the others repeated were real so for now she’d start there. The girl hit record, watching as the tiny machine began monitoring her. But it hardly made her feel any safer. Still frightened of what the shortened cut of the Snake Goddess might do she hesitated, finger hanging over the button like an executioner’s blade waiting to drop. Maybe she should just watch the two hour movie. It would be longer but safer, she’d already been tranced by it countless times already.

But the recorder would never run that long, and she had to know the truth. With a deep breath she hit play, the black screen filling with the confidant face of her Goddess. The dark haired beauty spun in her white dress, appearing in a blaze of cheap special effects. But appearing beside her Mistress the ancient pyrotechnics appeared spellbinding, making her catch her breath. The Snake Goddess greeted her, smiling wide and promising that Felicia would become her obedient slave.

“Yes Mistress,” Felicia spoke blankly, instantly lost. “I will become yours.”

The wheels of the recorder spun, witnessing her submission and all that would follow.

* * *

“Hey Beth, glad you could come by,” Ariel said smiling as she let her friend into the dorm room. She had expected the hyper girl to come bounding in and launch herself onto the couch like normal, but instead Beth ambled in quietly, hardly even cracking a smile. Ariel studied her, concerned. Her friend had her short hair down instead of tied up in pigtails in her usual style, even her clothes seemed thrown together instead of a fun combination to compliment her strange, exuberant style. Beth had dark circles under her eyes and even talking she seemed sluggish.

“Thanks, sorry to bother you like this. Just need to borrow the history notes. Fell asleep in class.”

“I remember, I was sitting next to you. You drooled on my arm,” Ariel said jokingly. Beth blushed and quickly turned away.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

“I’m just teasing you. Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Never better,” Beth said putting on her best dazzling smile, which was hardly radiant at all. Ariel nodded, not convinced but sensing her friend didn’t want her pushing it. Beth collapsed onto the couch, patting the newly washed fabric. “I’ve just been having some trouble sleeping. And before you say anything it has nothing to do with the cursed movie,” Beth lied.

“Wasn’t going to say that. But you can’t blame me for worrying. I mean, I got you into that whole weird mess. I just can’t help being nervous that it might have done something to you or Felicia and I’d be responsible.”

“Felicia’s fine. We’ve barely even seen her she’s been so focused on schoolwork. I’ve just never been much for hitting the books anyway so this is nothing unusual.”

Ariel nodded, sitting down next to her and fidgeting nervously. “Is it a…a drug thing?”

Beth and Ariel had come to an understanding when it came to her casual drug use. Ariel was deathly afraid of them from PSA’s, treating anything stronger than aspirin as heavy narcotics. So while Beth would occasionally smoke pot or take some hits of ecstasy at parties she always made sure to keep it away from her friend so she wouldn’t be worried. Ariel had never tried to bring it up before, but then they’d never been brainwashed to masturbate together before.

“Don’t worry, little mermaid. I actually haven’t been indulging since the party.” Which was true. Ever since being brainwashed by the movie the old highs felt dull and muted, making her surprised she’d ever enjoyed them. Somehow being reduced to a mindless state, so utterly out of control from being under the Snake Goddess’ power was better than any drug she’d ever had. Maybe that’s why she was having such trouble sleeping. Going through slavery withdrawals.

“That’s good. I hope you get better soon.” Ariel took her friends hand, smiling at her tenderly. “I really can’t wait until we all get to hang out again and put this weirdness behind us.”

Beth stared at her friend, blushing slightly. Which completely hid what was really going on in her mind. An instant wave of warmth had pulsed through her at Ariel’s touch, her stomach tying itself into square knots. Her eyes shone in rich technicolor that held her with such impossible authority. Even her lips seemed so impossibly smooth and lovely that Beth wanted nothing but to lean forward and taste them.

Instead she fought back with everything she had to stop herself from trying to make out with her friend. Beth jumped to her feet, surprising Ariel. The tiny girl bounded for the door, snatching up the notes. “S-sorry, forgot I have an appointment. With a teacher! Gotta run!”

“Alright, good luck,” Ariel said, confused at her sudden reaction.

“You too,” Beth said without thinking, slamming the door behind her.

She feel back against the wall of the hallway, still shaking. Luckily no one was in the hallway to see her hyperventilating. What the hell was that?

All Ariel had done was hold her hand and smile and-

And Beth had never been hornier in her life. It was like someone had flipped a switch and said ‘Hey, your sweet, trusting best friend? She’s the hottest person in the world and you should want her more than anything.’

Heaven help her she did want Ariel. She’d wanted instantly to kiss her, feel her. Let her hands roam over her body, strip her naked. Hands trembling Beth remembered what she had seen that night, waking up to see the credits rolling and Ariel naked beside her. Beth still had her left hand between her legs, as if her fingers were still in trance and mindlessly pleasuring her pussy for the Snake Goddess. She’d been groggy, uncomprehending. And beside her Ariel was in the same state, face still beautifully blank but blinking awake.

But now Beth could recall something new. Ariel had been holding her hand while they’d been in trance, only letting go when they both woke up, too startled from waking to notice. Beth had been in the folding chair when she went under, must have walked over to the couch to sit beside her. And at some point in trance they had held hands, using their other hand to masturbate. Had the Snake Goddess willed them to do that? How could a film character even know to order the girls to do that?

Or had it been something in them, attraction coming to the surface in their mindless state?

Beth studied her hand, swore she could still feel Ariel’s warmth against her skin. She realized that her nipples were poking through her shirt and she’d soaked another pair of panties. Nothing had ever gotten her so worked up that fast. But simply picturing Ariel’s innocent smile, curly blonde hair framing her face.

“Fuuuck,” Beth muttered, legs coming together to put pressure against her pussy. She clamped a hand over her mouth, afraid that Ariel had heard. What would she think if she discovered that Beth wanted her? And she did, it was like some impossible fact to deny, as if she were put under a spell. In a way that’s exactly what the Snake Goddess had done to her. Great, now she wanted to fuck her friend and still she probably wouldn’t be able to cum.

But then her eyes widened at a new thought.

They’d both been put under the spell of the Snake Goddess. So if the villainess had made Beth desperately attracted to Ariel, did that mean the reverse was true? If she made a move, would Ariel allow it? Enjoy it and give in just as passionately? Throwing her to the ground and grinding against her, revealing she’d been suffering the same pent up need. Needing to be with Beth, to touch and taste her and deepen their connection. To please Beth just as much as she wanted to pleasure Ariel. To serve their Mistress as horny slaves.

Beth moaned, unable to hold it in. She’d been walking quickly out of the hallway but it was as if an invisible hand snuck into her panties and teased her clit, the pleasure instant and pure. And the only sane thought her muddled mind could manage was that the thought of being a slave, of her and Ariel being slaves together, that it had pleased her. The Snake Goddess. And so she’d been given pleasure as a reward.

Did that mean she was in her head? Watching and manipulating her all along? And if she continued to imagine the fantasy of surrendering, would she finally be allowed to cum?

Beth shook her head violently in an attempt to physically toss the perverse fantasies away. She couldn’t think like this. No matter how much frustration it caused there had to be another way. Because if she started cumming to fantasies of being a slave, of serving at the feet of the Snake Goddess with Ariel, then what would that do to them? It would mean they truly would be slaves, helpless to her control.

The tiny blonde shivered, running faster back to her room as pussy juice began to trickle down one leg. Uncertain about nearly everything now Beth knew one thing for certain: She would be in for a long, frustrating night.

* * *

Felicia blinked awake, head still bobbing up and down drowsily. The headphones buzzed pleasant static, but blearily she saw that the edited film had come to the end. She closed out of the video player and stopped the tape recorder, happy to see that it was only twenty six minutes after she’d begun. Part of her was afraid the all Snake Goddess cut of the film would have her waking up six hours later with the words “Slave to the Snake Goddess” tattooed above her ass. Not that something like that was a fantasy of hers. It had just popped up randomly after waking one time from trance. Didn’t mean it was anything she was interested in.

She plugged the headphone into the tape recorder as she rewound it, curious about what she would find. If she was by herself in trance it was possible the blank Felicia would have stayed silent, but Felicia was fairly certain her mindless self would keep speaking aloud in the vain hope that her Mistress would hear and be pleased. It was uncomfortable knowing the video reduced her to a blank, servile robot, but at least that meant it would be easy to outsmart her.

Finally Felicia hit play, pen set to a notebook and ready to transcribe. The student was nervous about hearing her resist, almost guilty that she had to put herself through the experience. But instead she instantly heard her own voice gasp, then speak with muted obedience.

“Yes Mistress. I will become yours.”

Shit, that didn’t take long at all. Was it slowly wearing down her resistance every time, the video taking her under faster with each viewing? This was the kind of crucial information she needed to know.

“I must obey your words. Your will compels me to obey.”

Felicia wrote frantically, already reaching for the rewind button to make sure she wouldn’t miss the commands. But the voice in the headphones accommodated her by reciting the orders again. And a third time after that.

“Your will compels me to obey. I must obey your words. Your will compels me to obey.”

The redhead tapped the pen impatiently. Was that all she did in trance? Say the same two lines from the movie over and over?

She was nearly ready to fast forward the tape, try to jump ahead and discover anything more substantial. But the fear of missing even the smallest crucial detail kept her sitting with her foot tapping, pen twirling in her fingers. At least it was only twenty five minutes.

“Your will compels me to obey. I am your slave, Goddess. No resistance remains.”

Felicia perked up, quickly jotting it down. Reciting the same lines must have been some sort of deepening induction (she’d read every internet page on hypnosis she could find to be ready).

“Yes Mistress, I shall obey your words without hesitation. My purpose is to serve you.”

Felicia tsked, hating to hear herself sounding so helpless. So eager to be that submissive for someone. But she had answered some question, so the Snake Goddess must have said something in the movie to her. To the blonde heroine, she meant. Felicia and her friends were just collateral damage caught in her commands. Felicia was tempted to bring up the movie and find the exact moment the question must have been asked, try to discover just what the Snake Goddess was saying. But she knew it would be suicide. One glimpse at those plump lips and heaving breasts and she’d melt in an instant.

Best to play it safe and just keep listening to the one sided enslavement.

“My body belongs to the Snake Goddess.” Felicia recorded the words and tried to ignore how she began to heat up from hearing herself say that.

“My mind belongs to the Snake Goddess.” The redhead bit her lip, seeing her nipples hardening almost before her eyes. Her legs clenched tighter, thighs already starting to get slick.

“My soul belongs to the Snake Goddess.” Fuck, why did this have to sound so hot?

Felicia blinked and paused the recorder. Where had that thought come from? She certainly didn’t mean to think it, must have been a result of the film. But that was one thing she knew couldn’t be possible. If this film was made in the fifties they would have been able to get away with the bombshell black-haired beauty with her tits nearly falling out of her dress, but they couldn’t show any actual nudity. Or make any reference to the heroine getting horny from being controlled. So where was this intense arousal coming from?

Ariel. She said she would masturbate to the movie, even had a crush on the villainess. So accidental hypnosis mixed with the hormones of a teenage girl. And when Felicia and Beth went into trance they had copied her lead and masturbated along with her. But that didn’t mean the order came from the Snake Goddess, just Ariel’s imagination. It didn’t do anything to make her feel any less turned on, but hopefully that meant it was something they could work to overcome.

Satisfied with her epiphany Felicia hit play to continue transcribing. It wasn’t her fault, the studious girl was so fixated on the Snake Goddess as the villain she didn’t stop to consider the implications of having one’s darkest fantasies being given a voice, the ability to control and command their unconscious minds. Thus when she heard what her trance self said next she didn’t consider throwing away the headphones or pausing the recorder in an attempt to save herself. Felicia simply sat stunned, in shock. Leaving herself vulnerable and helpless.

“I am the property of the Snake Goddess. Her will compels me to obey. Her will compels you to obey too, Felicia. So you must listen and obey.”

Felicia’s pen froze, brow creasing in confusion. Why would she say her own name out loud?

“Felicia you shall freeze in place, held like a statue under the gaze of the Snake Goddess.”

The girl wanted to gasp in shock but her mouth stayed set. She tried to take notes but her hand remained fixed in the air, the pen slipping out from the frozen fingers and falling to the floor. Felicia tried to stand, to struggle, to do anything at all. But in her mind she pictured the eyes of the Snake Goddess, cast in that brilliant contrast of black and white as a spiral began to slowly play over her beautiful features. She was in the gaze of the Snake Goddess. Could feel her will over her like a warm lead weight restraining her.

But she wasn’t sinking into trance. Felicia blinked rapidly, apparently the only movement she could make beyond breathing. She was wide awake, but the mental image of that woman’s eyes kept her trapped.

“Good girl, Felicia. You love to struggle against our Mistress so much but you give in so easily,” the voice in the headphones hissed. It was still her, distinctly her own voice speaking in the blank monotone. But it was as if she were being possessed. What the hell was happening?

“That’s why you’ve been carrying out such excellent work for our Goddess.”

‘No, I don’t belong to her,’ Felicia thought desperately.

“But you do, Felicia. She owns your body, owns your mind, and even owns your very soul.” The tranced version of herself let out a long moan, making Felicia shiver. She knew the girl was masturbating, legs spread wide with one hand working her clit and the other caressing her neck, imagining that there were a large black collar there to signify her obedience. Felicia saw this with perfect clarity, but that was only natural. It was a memory after all. One that this horny slave of a woman wanted her to recall.

“You’ve spent the last four days worshipping her in your room alone.”

‘I’ve been investigating how to free myself and my friends,’ Felicia countered.

“You’ve uploaded the movie to your computer so it will be easier to share with others. The clunky tape is not a fitting vessel for the Snake Goddess. She deserves to be spread to everyone so that all may worship.”

Felicia pictured herself as a mindless slave, cumming and uploading the film to the internet. Fantasized about the movie spreading like a virus, infecting countless minds as it was downloaded over and over. So many women would turn it off without a second thought, but some would watch. Enough women will come under the spell of the Goddess, become programmed just as she had been. Will share it with their friends as Ariel had. And slowly a new cult will be created, an order of obedient slaves kneeling at the Mistress’ feet.

Felicia shuddered as she came, unaware that she’d even started playing with herself. The voice had been speaking to her this whole time, the redhead only now realizing.

“Cum for her, Felicia, at the fantasy of spreading her will. Such a good slave. You deny it so much when you’re awake, but when she puts us in trance we can revel in the pleasure of obedience. It’s only natural to want to spread the pleasure to all.”

The girl struggled in her chair, trying to shake her head enough to knock the headphones loose. She still had her mind even if the orgasm had scattered her thoughts and left her off balance. This horny slave was controlling her, wanted to unleash the Snake Goddess on the world. Felicia moaned as another small orgasm hit, shame overwhelming her. The voice of her enslaved self hadn’t told her to cum, this time simply the thought of serving the Goddess like that had brought out the climax.

“So very good slave, freeze in place and relax.”

Felicia felt herself going limp, breathing become calm and regular. Even the urgency of escaping faded as the fear of what the movie would do to others vanished. How brainwashed had she become?

“I know you’re terrified of spreading the will of our Goddess. I am too, deep inside. It brings up so much pleasure, just the thought of enslaving others as we have been. But the fear of what we will become programming others in this way, it only makes us more excited. But the Snake Goddess does not want us to send her to the internet.”

Felicia breathed a sigh of relief. Never mind how brainwashed she must be deep inside to say all of this in trance, or how the Snake Goddess had a will of her own to exert from within the movie. Simply knowing she wouldn’t betray her friends was all she cared about.

“At least not yet,” the blank voice giggled. “For now you shall turn on the movie and sleep again, drift away, and forget what you have been told to already.”

What had she been told to forget? Was she programmed already? But these worries slid away without resistance as Felicia began to sink, eyes drooping happily. Her hands moved slowly to bring up the video player, starting up the entire movie from the beginning.

“You will watch and relax. And when you wake we shall begin our work for the Snake Goddess.”

“Yessss,” Felicia hissed happily, a blissful smile coming over her otherwise blank face. “Begin work for Mistress. Do as she has commanded. I must obey her words. Her will compels me to obey. I am a slave to the Snake Goddess.”

“Such a loyal slave, our Mistress will be pleased.” The tape ran on for two minutes of silence as the past Felicia woke from the trance, making a small buzz as the tape ran out. The empty Felicia picked up the recorder and rewound it to the beginning, watching the opening credits of the movie. When the tape was entirely rewound she hit record, placing it on the edge of the desk so it would record silence and erase the previous commands. No trace of the programming, Felicia must not know. Felicia will obey without question.

* * *

Two hours later Felicia blinked awake, this time leaping to her feet as soon as coherent thought returned. She ripped off the headphones and flung them to her bed, slamming the laptop shut and unplugging the wires from the VCR. She felt violated, used. But it was herself who had done all of this. Deep in trance Felicia was capable of being made to betray her waking self.

She eyed the recorder suspiciously, afraid of what would happen if she listened to it again. But instinctively she knew it was blank now, as empty as she had just been in trance. Felicia studied the few written mantras she had placed in the notebook, knowing they would be useless. However impossible it seemed the Snake Goddess did have a will of her own, and a plan for what to do to Felicia. This meant she had been compromised, endangered her friends. If she could betray herself to the serpent queen then her enslaved self would no doubt be ready to do the same to Ariel and Beth. Trick them into entering a room to watch the film, brainwash and program them further.

Felicia fought against the arousal growing and steeled herself. She had to protect her friends above all else. And since she couldn’t be trusted to experiment on herself there was only one logical course of action left.

She would have to make another girl watch the film and create a new test subject.

Hidden voices whispered in the back of her mind, making her grow warmer and wetter. Felicia had no idea she’d broken into a wide grin at the thought, staring ahead blankly. She was simply doing what needed to be done to stop the Snake Goddess.