The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 1:

Ariel kicked the door open as she carried her drunken roommate into their dorm room, both of them laughing like idiots. Or maybe it was Felicia who was carrying the drunken Ariel. It was hard for her to tell with the way the room was spinning, but she figured the most likely case was that both of them were wasted and somehow holding one another in equilibrium. The party had been a blast, certain to be one of those cherished college memories. Well if either of them were able to remember the next day. They collapsed onto the couch, Ariel dropping down first with Felicia landing in her lap, still giggling.

“Looks like it’s time for bed,” Ariel said with a laugh, running her fingers through Felicia’s tangled red hair. Her roommate lazily swatted at her hand, but appeared practically ready to purr from the attention. “Nooo, I’m not sleepy yet.”

“Glad to hear it! Cause now it’s time for the after party!” Beth charged into the apartment like a tiny pigtailed hurricane, still completely wired from the night out. Of course the hit of ecstasy she took probably helped keep her adrenaline up.

“No more partying, we’ve got class tomorrow.” Ariel loved Beth’s natural enthusiasm, the waif of a girl hardly ever seemed to run out of energy. Since she’d been shy in high school having Beth’s bubbly personality around helped coax her out of her comfort zone, but she still had her limits. Like three AM with classes in just a few hours.

“Come on you guys, we can’t stop now. We gotta do something!”

Ariel ignored her and got to her feet, Felicia dropping to the couch cushions now that her pillow was gone. She was already shuffling off to her room but Beth kept pleading with her, the tiny blonde even dropping to her knees. “Please? Whatever you want, Ariel. We can just play a game or watch a movie or something.”

Maybe it was the alcohol or Beth’s begging but suddenly Ariel got the idea. She’d show them her favorite movie.

Beth instantly loved the idea, even if she’d never heard of the movie. Of course that didn’t dim her enthusiasm since she was happen to be doing anything. When Ariel returned from her room she was surprised to see that Beth had managed to wake Felicia up and make a steaming bowl of popcorn for everyone. Ariel was nervous, cheeks flushed as she picked up the old B-movie she’d owned for years. It wasn’t the best film, in fact considering the cheap 50’s budget it was probably one of the worst out there, but still she had always loved it. What made her nervous was wondering what her friends would think.

Felicia was surprisingly cool with the movie choice. Beth was the one who instantly hounded in on the title. “Slaves of the Snake Goddess? Really?”

“Hey you said I could pick anything I wanted.”

“Yeah, Beth, be cool,” Felicia chimed in. “Besides all old movies used to have cheesy titles. And the worse it sounded the better it was.” Felicia gave her friend a reassuring smile and told her to put the movie on. Ariel hit play and snuggled into the couch with her friends as the black and white credits played.

Slaves of the Snake Goddess was a sleeper film from 1956. Not a sleeper hit, in fact some suspect that not even the studio remembers having made it. A generic action tale of a dashing hero and his buxom bride getting stranded in South America, at the mercy of a tribe of savages. 12 year old Ariel had been entirely unimpressed with the hokey action scenes and cheap dialogue. But when the Snake Goddess appeared, that’s when she fell in love.

Flowing black hair over alabaster skin, seemingly made more awe inspiring by the stark black and white of the film. Her dress flowing behind her as she strode up to the bound heroine, explaining that through mystical powers the young bride would become her willing slave. Ariel was completely mesmerized by the brainwashing scene, the screen filled with those endless black pools that were her eyes. Even the spirals that stretched across the screen didn’t seem cheesy to her, instead they became magnetic as the villain intoned the mantras that would enslave the young woman.

Ariel could hardly remember the rest of the boring plot, dashing do good hero saving the day and freeing his bride. It was always the brainwashing scene that she loved best.

Felicia was happy to play along with her roommate as the bad film’s first act played out. It was a trashy movie but after a month Ariel was just starting to come out of her shell a little. And if boosting her confidence meant sitting through this, well she’d seen a lot worse films. The redhead did wonder what the appeal of the movie was, but when the film’s villain revealed herself by emerging from a pit of flames Ariel’s face lit up. Hell even Felicia was impressed.

“Wow, they must have spent all of their budget on her,” she joked.

“Yeah, half of their money must have gone into her boob job alone,” Beth joined in. “But damn she looks hot though.”

“Shut up you guys, this is the best part.”

Felicia decided to let it go and focus on the movie, the villainess explaining her plan of conquering the world. Honestly it was hard to pay attention. The drinking had put her in a great mood but she was so damn tired. As spirals filled the screen the camera closed in on the villain’s porcelain face, her plump lips slowly speaking as her eyes seemed to shine. It was hard to even make out what she was saying, it sounded like the same things over and over.

“Look into my eyes and feel the power lurking behind them. The power to draw in your thoughts, your will. Let my eyes empty you, until you are nothing but joy. Joy and pleasure from serving your Mistress, obeying her every command.”

Felicia was struggling to stay awake, the late hour and the alcohol trying to take her under. But she wouldn’t let herself disappoint Ariel by falling asleep so it was to her credit that even as her head kept dipping her eyes never left the screen. She needed to stay awake and decided to focus on the beautiful eyes on the television, but it was hardly helping. Her body slumped over against Ariel, but her roommate was solid. Felicia was vaguely aware that Ariel was breathing deeply, calmly, rhythmically. Somehow hearing that regular beat and staring into the spirals on the screen Felicia almost felt like she was really being hypnotized. Of course she had no idea that Ariel was already deep in trance, letting her Mistress guide her under.

Ariel never knew that the movie had hypnotized her for real. She’d wake up by the third act when the enslaved bride was broken from the Snake Goddess’ control, disoriented but feeling amazing, hardly able to remember the plot. Ariel always chalked it up to the plot being boring, but she’d never the less find herself coming back to watch it. She could remember any scene with the snake queen, her words crystal clear inside the young girl’s mind. If the Snake Goddess or even the actress had ever arrived at her door and gave Ariel an order she’d obey happily without even a second thought. But since the movie wasn’t real it had never interfered with her life.

To Ariel it was just a guilty pleasure, including the confusing crush the teenager had always had on the actress who played the villain. And now Ariel’s mistress was talking to her again, telling her how she would happily serve as her slave. She had long since accepted her Goddess, so it was easy to slip under. Her body was already heating up, gazing into her owner’s eyes with loving devotion. She began rubbing her legs together slowly, the teasing pressure just the start.

Beth yawned as she woke up, blinking in the dark room and wondering where she was. She saw the movie still on, some hot babe with dark lips gazing out at her, enormous tits barely held back by the flimsy dress. “When did this become a porno? You’ve been holding out Ariel.” She turned to tease her friend but stopped when she saw the glassy expression on Ariel’s face, mouth slack. Beth could swear the girl was even drooling. Not just her though, she looked past and saw Felicia with the same blank look. The redhead was staring at the screen like it was the greatest film in the world, hell she even seemed to be repeating whatever the woman said. Didn’t she say she hadn’t seen it before?

Beth was completely taken back before she burst out laughing. “You guys suck. You really had me going for a second there.” She waited for her friends to snap out of the totally fake trance and make fun of her. Instead without any emotion at all Ariel pulled up her blue dress, flashing Beth a surprisingly sexy black thong before she pulled the panties down to her ankles and started playing with herself. Not even a foot away and this normally shy girl who practically had to be dragged to a party was sitting there with her legs spread and fingers working at her clit.

“Yes Mistress,” Ariel said in complete monotone, speaking at the exact time the heroine said the same words. “I am your slave now.” Then she moaned hard, her eyes never leaving the sight of the woman on the screen.

Holy shit, this was really happening. Felicia suddenly stirred, pulling off of the masturbating girl to stare at what her roommate was doing. Beth was happy that somebody was finally seeing reason, but instead of snapping out of it Felicia kept that same drugged expression as she unzipped her pants and started to slide them down. She didn’t have any thoughts in her head, she had never been hypnotized before after all. But Ariel was mindless too. And she was playing with herself. And the woman (mistress) was so beautiful, Felicia wanted her so bad. She started kneading one of her tits as her other hand began playing with the folds of her pussy.

“Yes Mistress,” Felicia moaned, empty mind mimicking Ariel. “I am you slave now.”

Beth was simply blown away. This had to be a joke. But this cheesy hypnosis scene had actually brainwashed her friends and they were fucking themselves in some kind of trance. Now the ecstasy was still in her system, not to mention a few drinks, so you can hardly blame Beth for coming to what seemed a completely rational conclusion. The movie was somehow real, it could actually hypnotize you and make you a horny masturbating slave. So why hadn’t it enslaved her? Because Beth wasn’t watching the screen.

And as soon as the thought ran through her head Beth found herself turning to the screen, watching as the entranced heroine was drawn to her new mistress, coming to her waiting arms. The drugs made even the black and white colors stand out, so as the spiral looped out across the screen it drew her eyes instantly to the woman. Beth managed to have the rational thought that it was cheap camera work and couldn’t possibly work on her. But then she heard her friends moaning quietly, echoing the dialogue from the film. So Beth knew that the movie could hypnotize you. And she was watching it. So she must be getting hypnotized.

Even though the scene was almost over Beth made up for the lost time by dropping into a trance almost immediately. The truth was Beth was lucky she’d never wandered into a hypnotist act by accident, her mind always extremely susceptible to other people. Now completely empty of any thoughts she stared blankly at the television, just like her friends. But even though the film rolled on to the next scene she didn’t have to worry about having missed out on her new Mistress’ orders. Ariel had her dialogue memorized.

For the next hour they sat like that, Ariel limp on the couch with her hand fingering her soaking wet pussy, repeating mantra after mantra helplessly. And on either side was a half-naked girl, just as oblivious as they fucked themselves and soaked up the words they knew came from their mistress. The only time they stopped reciting it was so they could moan as them came powerfully from the feeling of complete devotion. But as their climax ended they’d slip right back into the rhythm of the other two girls.

They hardly paid attention to the film at all aside from when their Mistress was before them. So it came as a shock when the handsome male lead’s face filled the camera and held up the magic amulet, shouting “You are now free of her control.”

And a very confused Felicia blinked awake, turning to stare at the dazed faces of her roommate and best friend. A wave of guilt washed over her at having fallen asleep but she was thankful to see both Beth and Ariel blinking groggily as they woke up.

“Sorry guys,” Ariel muttered shyly. “I should have guessed a boring movie like that would put us to sleep.”

“No way, it was really good.” Felicia was surprised to find she meant it too. Of course for a thousand dollars she couldn’t have told you a single scene she remembered, but she thoroughly remembered it happily. Something about deep eyes though. Felicia shuddered as she felt a warm rush of heat between her legs and promptly decided to ignore it.

“You mean it? It’s always been a guilty pleasure of mine.”

Beth laughed and put an arm around her blushing friend. “It actually was fun for a completely forgettable movie. We’ll have to watch it again sometime.” As Beth said the words she heard a whisper deep in her subconscious, a sultry voice speaking to her and her own thoughts wanting to beg “Yes Mistress.” No clue what that was about, but it gave her the firm idea that she really did want to watch the movie again. The sooner the better.

Felicia stood up to announce it was time for bed, shattering Beth’s hopes for a double feature. “It’s been fun, but now we really do need to sleep. Maybe after classes we can—” The redhead stopped, noticing the shocked stares that her friends gave her. And then Felicia blushed as she realized that both girls were completely naked from the waist down. They were sitting on deep wet stains and their slick wet legs reflected the light flickering from the screen.

Her mind was running overtime and failing to comprehend it. Had Ariel and Beth hooked up while she had fallen asleep? She’d never taken them for lesbians, or at least not lesbians rude enough to fuck right beside her. There was something else nagging at her too, but she didn’t place it until she tried to take a step back and felt her leg snag, tumbling and falling hard on her ass.

Someone had pulled her jeans down to her ankles. And her panties too. And her pussy was soaking wet. And now Beth and Ariel were starting in surprise as they noticed the same thing had happened to them.

“What the fuck just happened?”