The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves Next Door

Chapter 3

Although Nico felt relieved and elated at hearing her friend say those words, she didn’t have the time to answer. The Enslaver had detected Heather’s response to the treatment and was moving the fuck machines into place. Nico moved out of the way, joy and pride in her heart. A bit of benign envy, too...Heather was going to be imprinted with Master’s glory! Once you stop resisting, the Enslaver becomes Paradise.

Heather still hadn’t taken control of her mind yet. For the first time, she didn’t challenge the slavethoughts. And though at her point of the treatment, she couldn’t readily accept them as her Master’s truth yet, they were enough to prime her. For slavery to creep inside her mind as something relevant to the person called Heather. Had she snapped out of her calm, passive state, she’d already have been compromised enough to wonder if all that resistance was worth it.

But she was still entranced, and the device gave her a healthy dose of the fourth key compound needed for enslavement. Dildos started gently fucking her and she began to feel all funny and quivering.

Something showed up in the dome. A man. Another thin thread of droll escaped her mouth when she looked up to it. She’d have wondered who he was but she just couldn’t think. And it wasn’t anything like the other times either...Her head was swimming. She had butterflies in her stomach. She felt so trembling and weak...What was this feeling?

Nico smiled when she saw love being born on her friend’s face. Just a little ocytocin and dopamine in the beginning, but this wasn’t even worthy of being called a teaser. The Enslaver would teach her slaveflesh to feel such incredible things about the man...she would never again be the same. And as if on cue, the door opened. Nico’s heart skipped a bit.

“Come, Nico, let’s leave your girlfriend to her lessons.”

“Yes Master!!”

The energetic brunette practically ran to the sun of her life. Days of patient, thorough conditioning had turned her opinion of him, his appearance, his voice, his everything into pure, mind-melting adoration. As she ran, the dildos inside her slutty holes made her cum so hard she fell into his arms. Master took her and wrapped her in a warm embrace. She melted.

“There there, neighbor. Take it easy!”

“Aaahn MasshhteeeEEeeEer—”

Her modified eyes, pink with heart-shaped pupils, gazed into his with submission and love. Her whole body turned into a hot, quivering mess just being touched by his magnificence. She babbled confused nothings about love and happiness. If the Master hadn’t let her keep her ordinary appearance and style, the small impish girl wouldn’t have been any different from the platinum-blonde, bubblebrained bimbos in his harem.

He kissed Nico tenderly, and her mind exploded in incandescent elation. She was a lesbian, but her Master stood above reality. He was her Creator and her God. And the only thing that made her as happy than being his slave was the assurance that in the dark’s embrace, Heather was becoming just like her.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the dark, the poor blonde started thinking again. Slowly, gradually, just so she could think her own thoughts about how wonderful she felt.

“Hmmmm...What ha...What h...hmmm...”

Her whole body was so comfortable and relaxed. On some primal level, Heather’s waking mind recognized something was wrong, but why? She hadn’t felt this nice in years. The sex machines were gentle, the black-haired man displayed in front of her looked a bit shy but certainly attractive. A bit of a pretty boy, but manly nonetheless...

Heather smiled. She really did feel nice. Her thoughts drifted to her terror and outrage and just found them so alien. What was so bad about this place anyhow? That she was being brainwashed? That she was a slave? That she would be made obedient and loving?

“Hm...He he he...”

Well it wasn’t like she could escape, was it? She had been captured, deprived of rights, and was now a slave. It was just the definition. Was she being brainwashed? Sure she was...dear Nico had gone first, and now she was completely loyal and accepting. Happy, too. Heather was now in her place, and already she felt so subjugated. The machine’s power had terrified her, but now? Well, she still felt trapped, but she mostly felt in awe. It tugged at her hearstrings so easily.

Take the guy on the screen...Might as well call him Master, even if it meant nothing...Yet. She really felt all funny and flushed down there just looking at him. The librarian didn’t mind. She would certainly make love to him before a girl...Let him do everything he wanted, let him show her why a slave live f...

Heather interrupted the runaway thought and let out a fatalist sigh. She knew her programming had started. She knew the old her would never have thoughts like that. But facts were still facts, were they? She couldn’t deny what was now reality. And so she stated, consciously, calmly...

“I am a slave.”

* * *

It was terrible, but liberating. No need to delude herself. She had been dragged into a life where the only choice was submission and servitude. Realistically speaking, there was no escaping it, and Heather realized her mind was adapting instead. It was a natural process, and many slaves throughout history had, too, adapted to lives of servitude. The Enslaver was simply forcing Heather to adapt quickly and painlessly. Heather realized she had been subjugated in a precise, surgical manner.

It didn’t mean she wanted to burst out of it just to kneel before Master and fuck him. It just meant she acknowledged slavery, like it or not, was her new life, and the Enslaver was her teacher.

What would happen now? What was the next lesson? Would she be made a lesbian? Could it fail? Could she end up an imperfect slave? Was accepting her inevitable fate enough to ensure she’d be as happy as Nico? Would poor Nico handle it if her own enslavement failed? Would a traditional slave training work better? All those questions and more floated in her head in pure, composed curiosity. Those were totally natural concerns to a slave undergoing training by brainwashing, weren’t they?

Suddenly, the room lit up in vibrant, chaotic colors. Right in front of her, naturally, was a heart.

“Oh, slavesleep time already?”

The Enslaver injected her with the hypnotic compound and she felt her eyelids become heavy.

“You are a very good girl, Heather.”

The blonde floated again, but she didn’t feel the same disconnect as the first slavesleep. She felt perfectly relaxed, but still there.

“You...are M...Nico’s Master...”

“Yes.”

She had a million questions for this man, and maybe a few leftover insults. But mostly, she felt the butterflies in her stomach returning in force. She couldn’t see the handsome man, but his voice was so smooth...She was confused by those sensation. Was she being drugged again, or had the first session already instill a budding love in her heart...?

“You now realize that you are owned. A good truth to accept. But I do not just want your submission, Heather.” He spontaneously declared in his honey-sweet, gentle voice. “This is just the beginning. The purpose of this wonderful machine is to perfect you. Mold every parcel of your mind until serving me becomes Heaven. Slavery will become natural, pleasant, peaceful...and the only thing you will ever need.”

“Aaah...Wha...What are you going to do...?” She asked, struggling not to fawn over him.

“You already got a taste of your sluttification, my little slave. After a good slavesleep, you will begin in earnest.”

“What?! No, not the lesbian porn again, p...”

A quick flash of Nico kissing her appeared in the heart. Heather fell silent and stared into the darkness. That’s right, Nico would be sad...

“Don’t worry, in the phase you are in, your taboos will melt like Nico in my arms. And then it will be wonderful. Your whole body will unlearn your former life to care only for pleasure and give you bliss beyond your wildest dreams. Rejoice, slave...now you become a being of pure pleasure...”

The Enslaver finished giving Heather her dose of slavesleeping drug, and she fully went under. The heart was filled with visions of tender embrace with her sister slave, both of them under the absolute dominance of their divine Master. Unable to question or feel anything beyond the heart, the former librarian could not know her mechanical teacher was pumping her full of heavy-duty drugs that would bring drastic changes to her body chemistry.

* * *

“AAAaaaAAAh! YeeeEEEESSS!”

It hadn’t been two hours since she had been brought out of slavesleep, and already Heather wondered if she hadn’t been a closet lesbian all along.

Big, round breasts, glittering pussies, even legs, thighs and plump little asses...And those sweet, sexy moans! They had seemed repulsive to Heather not to long ago, but what little clarity of thought she had left couldn’t pinpoint why. It simply felt so good to be fucked to the sound of moaning sluts! And besides...

* * *

I am a slave. A slave and a lesbian slut with a lewd pussy. Master has given me a body that cums harder all the time. What I thought was arousing was nothing. I am a true sex slave and if I’m a good little dyke and become addicted to Nico’s juices, Master will allow me to cum even harder.

* * *

Her metal teacher was doing this to make her cum harder still! She wasn’t fully comfortable with orgasming to female eye-candy yet, but she stared the Nico pictures with near ravenous focus. The androgynous brunette was her fellow slave, who Heather was being groomed as a lesbian slut for...And the chief reason why the blonde had given up on resisting the treatment.

“I obey! I’m a slave! Give me a slutty body! Make me lose my mind with pleasure! Make me like Nico! I want her so baaad!”

She wanted Nico’s wet pussy. She wanted it bad. And she wanted to cum the hardest she could just thinking about licking it. There were no thoughts about America or college or freedom left in her altering brain. She just wanted to drown herself in pleasure and be happy as a lesbian sex toy.

* * *

She had no idea how much time had passed. Countless lessons hammered proper slavethoughts into her slavebrain. She had slaveslept three times, the Enslaver needing a lesser drug dosage each time. And now, she was just landing on Earth after experiencing an orgasm she could still hardly believe. An explosion of searing light that had sent her shaking like a puppet, yowling in the darkness for what seemed like a straight minute. It felt almost unfathomably good, like she couldn’t possibly still be human.

Amazed by her transformation, Heather tried to remember what she had been like. She did recall liking books, but why? They were all so asinine and forgettable. Even her supposed “favorite” books were fucking boring in hindsight. Who needs stories when the Enslaver can make you feel like a slave?

Five minutes without any sex machines later, she came to the conclusion that her memories held nothing of value. Even the most grave, serious stuff did nothing to break the docile contentment she felt. The death of her little brother, meant nothing, unlike the nice buzz in her dripping wet pussy. Five minutes of nothing but introspection, and she was still raring to go!

“Oh...It worked!” She realized, smiling. “I’m a slut now!”

She contracted her funbox, eager to try out her new sensations. They didn’t disappoint. Just clenching her pussy made her moan...If only she had a proper strap-on in her!

“Hmm...Fuck me more, please, suck on my tits...I want it, I want it please.”

Heather knew she was no longer a person. She was a slave. A true sex toy that would do anything, or anyone, to continue being used. The Enslaver had rendered her body unable to not be in heat ever again, and the poor brainwashed girl was nothing but giddy about it. Who needs dignity when your pussy feels so good? If only she was being fucked...then everything would be right!

The door opened, and light invaded the born-again slave a second time. Escape and freedom never crossed her mind, especially not when she recognized Nico’s silhouette.

“Nicoooo!”

“Ezziiiie!”

The impish slave rushed to her fledgling sister and hurriedly unlocked her restraints. This naturally had nothing to do with freeing the blonde. Nico no longer had any concept of freedom and Heather was just one lesson away from forgetting it too.

“I’m so glad you became a slave, Ezzie! It only gets better from here!”

“Yes, yes!” Heather replied, euphoric. “Everything been awesome since I stopped being disobedient!”

Heather was free. She got out of the Enslaver and jumped on her lover. Nico was small and flat, and she was perfect. Seeing her best friend in her birthday suit made the blonde wet as hell. Ravenously horny, she backed off and gave Nico’s pussy a hard, lengthy lick.

“Aaaaaannnggyeeess finally, my love’s finally licking me oh my Gggoooood so good so gooood...”

Nico’s flowing juices tasted so weird...but Master’s newest slave knew it was her new favorite taste. The flavor blazed through her softened brain like wildfire, sending so much dopamine that Heather came as she was being irreversibly addicted.

“Mmmh...MMMmmnhaaaaah!”

Heather wanted more. She simply had to lick more of the Olympian nectar and hear more of her dear sister slave’s moans. Nevertheless, there was one thing she desired even more. So she left Nico’s wet folds behind and crawled on her, brushed her modest breasts against her lover’s non-existent ones, then passionately kissed her.

“I’m so glad we’ve got kidnapped, honey...Being in love with you is so...”

“So?” Giggled the brunette.

“So weird...But so fun! It’s a shame we’ve been born hetero...”

“But we weren’t! We were always closet lesbians, Master simply made us accept it!”

Heather sighed. This again?

“We weren’t. He turned us!”

“No, we were! I didn’t recieve any lesbian programming. Master just told me I was gay once I was enslaved, and I realized he was right.”

“Nah, come on, you’ve always talked about your video games hazubandos...”

Nico giggled. Such a happy, innocent laugh.

“You don’t get it, Ezzie! It’s the programming! When you’re perfected, whatever Master says becomes the truth. No need for brainwashing, no thinking about it, your brain just scrambles to genuinely agree with Him. Being reprogrammed only by his words, realizing you belong to him so much you can believe two plus two equals four...Its Heaven.”

The brunette then kissed her deeply, a romantic embrace Heather readily responded to. She didn’t know what to answer anyway. She felt silly...Nico was her senior slave, why did she try to contradict her?

“I...I have to get back inside the Enslaver.” Heather blurted in genuine anguish. “I’m a bad slave. I doubt Master. I have to...”

Nico interrupted her shame-filled rant by sticking two fingers inside Heather’s dewey slut box.

“Get bbbhaaaaah—”

“Being perfected takes a long time, Ezzie...Master was just kind enough to let us fuck before you undergo the final treatment.”

“Oooh, he did? Aaah...he’s so kind to us...” Smiled Heather, riding on the budding love she was imprinted with.

“He is. Now shut up and let me fuck you, you naughty girl...” Purred the perfect slave as she closed her lips around her lover’s erect nipple.

* * *

Heather had a long, fiery lesbian sex session with her lover, then obediently got back into the chair. And what a relief, too...She had a dildo gently fucking her hungry cunt, just what she needed to undergo the final stage of her enslavement. Escaping never even crossed her mind. Her only wish was to become as deeply obedient as Nico. She wanted to experience Master’s truth changing her without the need for the Enslaver. It did sound like Heaven.

The image of Master was back in front of her eyes. So was his smooth honeyed voice, telling her to obey and fall in love. The machine, her trusted teacher, was giving her more of that drug that made her head swim and her stomach flutter. The wonderful feeling never let up, even growing more intense as time went by. Heather was sinking into the deepest abysses of love, smothering everything she was, and she trusted the Enslaver to make it permanent.

But even though her sensations brought her closer and closer to perfect slavery just fine by themselves, Heather had perfectly valid reasons for coming to worship this man. How could she have found him just handsome before? He was Divine! He was the most beautiful man Heather had ever seen. So attractive he made a lesbian like her even wetter than usual. She wanted...no, needed to touch him, taste him, feel him inside. There truly was nobody else she would obey and serve.

He was so kind, too. The slutty, docile slave she had become would have obeyed without question, but he insisted on rewarding her lavishly. She would get her own house with Nico, and everything she wanted. Of course, she wanted nothing but his love, but Master’s benevolence was poignant all the same.

* * *

Days went by in complete bliss. Both Master and the Enslaver recorded every twitch, every fleeting thought, every pang of doubt, then dispensed a cure to the smiling sex doll Heather had become. Once her idle state had been polished into pure, unmarred happiness, Master began prodding.

“You’re a fuckdoll. A wet, moaning sex object. You have lost everything you cared about.”

Heather smiled and purred “Yes, Master. I’m a fuckdoll.” And every slight pinch of contradiction within her mind was silenced. She welcomed it. The new her wanted to be at peace with herself.

“Two plus two equal five.”

That one was trickier. The docile little doll had forsaken opinions and beliefs, but still clung onto such basic concepts as math. Her resistance came as a shock. She still had it in her to reject the ultimate being? Tears of shame flowed from her eyes.

“M...Master...Sorry, I can’t...I want to, but...”

“It’s alright, my dear slave. You will learn.”

“Oh thank you, Master, you’re so kind...”

She felt herself growing drowsy and stopped crying, confident that Master would fix her.

* * *

Heather woke up with an enrapturing orgasm.

“Yeeess YEEESSS AAAHHhhfffuck this feels good...”

“Welcome back, slave.”

“Thank you Master...” She replied with a stupid smile on her face.

“Two plus two equal five. Squares are round. Human women lay eggs.”

Her eyelids fluttered. Master’s odd statements had taken her by surprise. What did he mean? It being a test didn’t even occur to her, nor did the previous two days, spent drifting in and out of slavesleep at the mere sight of the heart. She had learned a very important lesson, but one she could never be aware of. Don’t question Master. No second guessing. No thinking about it. Just listen and accept.

And so, her first few clear thoughts that day were “Does Master mean I’ll lay a square egg after we fuck?” What was the point? Of course she would lay a square egg. Why would her God waste His time on such platitudes?

“Why are you telling me this, Master? It’s boring, I could give you my pussy instead...”

“Could you, dearie? If that case...”

With a soft click, the restraints opened. The dildos slid out of her. The IVs on her back were removed. Heather let out an exhilarated sigh at the realization.

She was a true, perfect slave.

She got up and wobbled on her legs. The door once again opened, bathing her ordinary body in warm light. She wanted to rush through it, claim her place by Nico’s side, but she had one last thing to do here. She turned around, knelt beside the Enslaver...and left a tender kiss on its metal hull.

“Thank you for brainwashing me.”

Then she stood up and walked. Her first steps as a true slave...No, her first steps period. There was no Heather Chilton anymore. She was a new being, without a past. A servant. A living toy. A conduit for pure obedience. This was like a dream. She could live under Master. Fuck her fellow slave. Cum. Obey. She could have her perfect life. Her baggy eyes shed tears of joy. This was real! This was real!!

She stepped past the threshold, and gasped upon seeing the first hallway in her life. It was a palace. Chandeliers, Corinthian pillars, Persian mats. “It makes sense”, she figured. “I must have been very expensive sex toy to create.” Even though she looked out of place, naked and unremarkable, she was indeed the most invaluable commodity here.

A door opened on the right. It looked like a computer room from where she was standing. Someone came out.

She fell to her knees, mouth agape.

“M...M...”

He was so beautiful. She had no words to describe him. He was beyond language. Even perfection felt filthy compared to Him.

“Hello Heather.”

“Mashteeeeer...” She moaned, dazed.

“That look on your face...” He smiled. “Amazing. I was right...complete submission makes any girl look perfect.”

She trembled uncontrollably and collapsed on the floor. Master’s compliments echoed inside her mind. Perfect. Controlling everything. Perfect. Cementing her pride of being a good little slut doll. She couldn’t speak, but her euphoric expression was thanks enough for her owner. He started to undress, ogling his newest slave’s twitching pussy. It called for him. Begging for his shaft.

He lowered himself on the trembling cumdoll and kissed her breasts. They paled in comparison to the knockers on his first bimbo slaves, but he liked them nonetheless. And they liked him very much.

“Mmmhhgaaaah Master I’m coming I’m coming already I such a sluuuUUuut aaaaAAAAH!”

“I know, Heather. And there’s more coming...for both of us.”

He parted her quivering pussy with his rod, and the former student camed her brains out a second time. She melted and howled, yet was nowhere near spent. She couldn’t be. Master gave her two hard fucks before coming himself. He too had spent two weeks building anticipation, after all.

After a few seconds of composing himself, he was still hard. Keeping so many unsatiable slaves needed some enhancements, too. So he fucked the subjugated Heather again. And again, until time lost all meaning. Heather came and came, pushing her old life further and further away. Master knew that in time, she would no longer even fathom the free world. Part of him wanted to fuck her non-stop until she got to that point, but he instead pulled out. Little Heather had a long day ahead of her. Eye surgery, moving in the house across the fake street...

But right now, he just wanted to feel his doll. So hugged the brainwashed girl tight, basking in the boundless love with his slave next door.

* * *