The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave 294

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

This is my first MC story and is influenced by the works of Zorkmeister and Scribbler.

I awoke in my usual manner; a steaming cup of coffee on the bedside table and a warm mouth around my dick. The coffee is an authentic Colombian roast; robust, thus expensive. My import/export business makes for a wonderful cover for my true endeavors, plus it has other benefits. I am a slaver by trade; I take undisciplined humans and create perfect unthinking slaves. After the excellent head, I check my I-Phone for today’s itinerary: that pushy CEO. She contracted me to turn one of her underlings into a fuck toy. Then she DEMANDS that I show her my operation. I’ve been in this business long enough to know when I’m being set up; but for now, I’ll play along.

“Where the hell am I?” My client asked. “I was pulled into a van and blindfolded.”

“Welcome to My Lair. You may refer to me as Dr. Mindbender, Miss Smythe.” I extended my hand. I have a feeling I’ve met her before. “That was for our protection. Only a few of my staff really know our location. We are currently in the Western United States. That is all you need to know.”

“Dr. Mindbender, that sounds like a B-movie villain.” I shrug. “Where is Jenny?”

“Jenny, or slave 277 is currently in medical and will soon be moved to stage 1 processing. If you would follow me Ms. Smythe.”

We walked down a sand colored hall towards a set of double doors labeled ‘Medical’. “You see Ms. Smythe; each new arrival gets a full screening and is prepared for processing. As you can see Jenny is asleep.”

“Have you done any surgery or brainwashing or whatever you do to her yet?” There was an edge to her voice, as if she had missed something.

“The only thing we have done to her is to remove the navel piercing she had. I do not see the point in them, but the younger generation seems to like them. Other than that we have given her a complete medical check and found nothing wrong.”

“When will you start?”

“When she awakens.” I turned to the staff, “Move her to start room 3.”

“As you command.”

“How long should that take?”

“Based on her age, metabolic rate, and other factors,” I glance at the charts. “About 45 minutes. Shall we adjourn for breakfast?”

“Wha?…OH!! My head.” The soon to be slave 277 grabbed her temples. “Where…?” She looked around her almost bare 10 by 10 room. She lay on a thin mat in the middle of the floor and a cheap looking particleboard cabinet was on the left wall. She then noticed the metal collar that encircled her neck; like all the others, she too grabbed at the silver band. She felt every inch of the collar looking for a seam, but the magnetic closure system left no gaps in the metal. I picked up the small, corded microphone connected to the training computer.

“What is your name?” The system modulated my voice into an emotionless robotic sound.

“Jenny… Jenny Carter.” Her voice was small and more than a hint of terror crept into it.

Turning up the speakers up a bit for effect I correct her. “NO! You are slave 277.” I pause for a moment. “What is your name?”

“Jenny Carter!” She shouts.

“Incorrect.” Her hands fly to the collar as the electrical shocks start. After 5 seconds, they stop.

“What is your name?”

“Jenny…”

“Incorrect!” I cut her off with both my voice and a six-second shock.

“What is your name?”

“Jen…” I correct her before she can finish.

“What is your name?”

Meekly she answers, “Slave 277.”

“Good.”

“Where the hell…”I push the red button on the keyboard.

“Why are you shocking her?”

“Miss Smythe, slave 277 must learn her place. You need not worry yourself, these shocks are merely to correct; they are not dangerous.” I turn back to the microphone; “slave 277 will not speak unless spoken to by Master or Mistress. Do you understand slave 277?”

“Yes.”

“You will always follow your answer with either ‘Master’ or ‘Mistress’. Do you understand slave 277?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” I prepare to move her to stage 2, but I first must remove any vestige of her old life. “slave 277 will walk to the cabinet; remove all clothing and jewelry, placing those items on the corresponding shelf. After that is complete, slave 277 will return to the blue square on the floor and face the wall. slave 277 will have 2 minutes to comply. Comply now.”

She ran to the cabinet and quickly removed her shoes, socks and earrings. She had no other jewelry on.

“1 minute 30 seconds.” I broke in.

“What if she doesn’t finish in time?” Miss Smythe asked a hint of concern in her voice.

“slave 277 will be corrected.” I never turned from the screen. “One minute.”

slave 277 had her peach blouse and blue jeans on the hangers, and was removing her bra. This matched her blue lace panties, judging by the style and tags; these set her back about $40 for the set. Her smallish B-cup breasts looked out of place on her 5 foot 7 inch frame.

“30 Seconds. This will be your final warning.”

She walked back to the square, still wearing her panties. I waited for the timer to beep.

“slave 277 has failed to comply with Master. slave 277 will be corrected.” I pushed the red button.

She howled in pain as the shock lasted 10 seconds. I spoke, “slave 277 will be given 30 seconds to comply with Master.”

She quickly shed the panties, revealing herself as a natural redhead. slave 277 closed the cabinet and made it back to the square with a few seconds left.

“slave 277 has complied. Good.” I press a few buttons on the keyboard. “slave 277 will enter the next room, dress in the given items and stand on the blue square facing the wall. slave 277 will have 3 minutes to comply.” The door slid open and she walked towards it. I corrected her. “slave will wait for Master’s permission.” I wait for her to return to the square, “Comply now.”

She entered the smaller, 5 feet by 5 feet, room and noted the plastic shelf that ran along the right side. The first items were two sets of metal bracelets. As they were placed on her wrists and ankles the bracelets snapped shut, in the same manner as her neck collar. Next were two cups with spring loaded teeth. The sign on the shelf said ‘Nipple cups’, slave 277 worked her nipples to an erect state and place the left one on first.

“Owww!” She yelped as the wicked teeth bit into her soft flesh. She secured the second cup.

“Why do you make them do this to themselves, instead of doing it while they’re asleep?”

“My dear Miss Smythe, this is two-fold: I, like most of my clients, enjoy watching the men or woman abuse and debase themselves in order to avoid pain. Second, I found the subject breaks more completely if they do the dressing. I turn back to the microphone, “1 Minute 30 seconds.”

There were only two items left on the shelf; one being a set of LCD glasses and the other was the ‘belt’. This usually gave the slave the biggest problem. She looked at the panty-like device and stopped. The waistband was semi-metallic and the buckle was actually a miniaturized motor system. The middle strap was leather and had two latex covered vibrators sticking up. As they usually did, slave 277 picked up the glasses first.

“One minute.” She had the waist belt around herself and the motors clinched in the slack. Slowly, slave 277 drew the middle strap up until the vaginal intruder touched her. Using her right hand to open herself, slave277 inserted the flesh colored rod until the second plug stopped her. I could tell by her apprehension that she was an anal virgin; I would change that.

“30 seconds, this is the final warning.” I said. She was on the verge of tears.

slave 277 tried to work the dry butt plug in, but her nervousness stopped it. A sight smile crossed my face as slave 277 attempted to comply. She could get no more than an inch of the four-inch long vibrator into her virgin hole.

“slave 277 has failed to comply with master.” I pushed the red button again. Unlike the previous corrections, her nipples, pussy, and asshole also lit up. “slave 277 will be given 60 seconds to comply with Master. slave 277 will insert the anal dilator and connect the belt assembly. Comply now.”

slave 277 spit into her hand several times to get enough saliva to wet the plug. This was good enough for another 2 inches, leaving the final, and widest, inch out. I watched as time ran out again.

“slave 277 has failed to comply with Master. slave 277 will be corrected.” The 15-second shocks were administered.

“slave 277 will be given 60 seconds to comply with Master. Comply now.”

Slave 277 pushed with all her strength to get that last inch into her ass. She finally dropped into a seated position, which forced the plug in. As slave 277 stood, she fastened the last strap and waddled to the blue square.

“slave 277 has complied with Master. slave 277 shall be rewarded.” I press the green button. The vibrators sprang to life for 60 seconds, just enough to make slave 277 feel better and want to comply.

“slave 277 will enter the next room, walk up the chair, turn around and await further orders. slave 277 has 30 seconds to comply, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Was the reply. As I press the green button again, I look at Ms. Smythe, “Now comes the fun.”

“Comply now.” I open the door to the final training room. This room is far larger than either of the previous rooms. Slave 277 noted the large and ornate 4-poster bed, the saw horses, crosses, and several other pieces of equipment; but focused on the chair. It sits about 10 feet from the opening and is best described what Dr. Frankenstein’s OB/GYN table would have looked like. As slave 277 approaches, the chair automatically tilts into a vertical position.

“slave 277 will step backwards to the chair, place her arms and legs in the correct holders and await further instructions. slave 277 will have 30 seconds to comply, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” I could hear the desire in her voice; she would break easily.

I turned the timer down to 30 seconds then pushed the green button. After her pleasure, slave 277 raised her arms to form a “T” and rested them on the padded cross-member. The magnets in the armrests activate and lock her into this position. Glancing down, slave 277 moves her legs to the stirrups; the magnets lock her into the chair. Now the computers take over; a set of clamps swing out of the chair and around her biceps and thighs. The belt is magnetized and another clamp secures her chest just below her tits. Finally, the collar is pulled back by another set of magnets and an inflatable ring secures her head. The ‘donut’, as we call it, has speakers build in and will not allow any movement of the slave’s head. From under the headrest, two small cables are connected to the LCD frames and after a very brief system check, the lenses blacked out. White noise is being generated so that slave 277 is deaf. An armature moved out from between 277’s legs and lined up with the belt. Two hydraulic rams connected to the vibrating dildos buried in her body.

“Follow me Ms. Smythe.” I rose from my seat and head towards the door.

“Where are we going?”

“To finish the final steps and begin the conversation.” I paused at the outer door. “slave 277 cannot hear or see us, but do not talk much.”

We enter the room and I walk towards the chair, not hurried, but not dawdling either. I check over the clamps and restraints as the robotic arms continue to hook up the slave. One tube is inserted into the vaginal plug and into her bladder. Another wire is connected to the front of the ‘panty’; this one will service her clit. Another set of tubes is being connected to the anal plug. These screw into the base and will not go any further, as they simply provide water and remove the resulting waste. I watch as the arms move a set of long needles into position: perfectly in line with slave 277 nipples. The robot, guided by a type of sonar, inserts the needles into the middle of the tits. Slave 277 is trying to get away; her struggles are useless. The IV tree is wheeled in by my personal slave, 1. I pick up the needle and locate a vein on her right arm. With a practiced hand I put the needle in and secure it to her arm. I hook up these tubes and check everything one last time.

“Say good-bye to Jenny.” I turn and walk towards the door.

“See you soon.” Ms. Smythe says, as she too walks out. “What are the IV and the needles for?”

“A side business that covers as another front is pharmacology. The IV has a combination neural suppresser and a drug that will stop her menstrual cycle. The manufacturers of women’s products have paid us handsomely to not market this drug. Imagine if you could get a shot and not have a period. The IV is designed to stop her cycles for a year; we can however start it up again if we give her this drug.” I hold up a test tube. “These needles will deliver a drug that will trigger growth in her tits. She will be larger, but we will keep them to a reasonable size, say D cups.”

“Sounds good.” Ms. Smythe replies. “Will they feel real or fake like an implant?”

“These will be 100% real. We stimulate the growth through tricking her body into another puberty.”

“What are the goggles for?”

“You seem very interested in how my system works.” My face is blank, but my eyes tell her not to fuck with me. “You aren’t thinking of trying this yourself, are you?”

She looks down, “No, I just wanna make sure you can do what you say you can.”

“Don’t get too curious. And if you are thinking of blackmailing me, don’t. I have powerful friends, not just lawyers but politicians also.” I turn back to the screen of 277. I can see her slowly becoming aroused. “As to your first question; once activated, the goggles will seal themselves to slave 277’s face and fill with a clear gel. This will numb her blinking muscles and keep her eyes moist.”

“Why?”

Sipping my coffee, “We will begin playing an endless feed of her in various sexual situations: with men, with women and every combination. We have edited existing pornography to include slave 277. She will see and hear this and we will activate the vibrators to cause her to associate her Master/ Mistress’s pleasure with her own.” I glance over the electronic clipboard; “You did not choose the bestiality option.”

“I don’t date outside my species.”

“Nor I, but to each their own. I see that you opted for her body hair to stay, no peircings or markings, and to stay about the same weight. Did I miss anything?”

“I would also…how can I put this…?”

“You would like her trained in all manners of anal sex.” I said.

“Yes, please.” I check the option on the board. “So, you give her this IV and what, rewire her brain?”

“Nothing so crude. The neural suppresser merely lowers her inhibitions and makes her more open to suggestions. The goggles, vibrators and speakers do the real work. Over the course of several months, we condition slave 277 to associate pleasing her Master with her own pleasure. Soon, she will be unable to do anything that Master does not say.” This is good coffee

“How long will this take?”

I glance at the charts, “About 2 or 3 months. I will contact you via this cell phone.”

“Good, my last one just died.”

“You will notice that this one has only an ‘answer/end’ button and any attempt to open or tamper with it will cause an electrical discharge that will disable all the circuits.”

“Why all the secrecy?”

“Two reasons; Many of my clients have powerful enemies that would love to know what I do, and two, I don’t trust anyone.” I refill my mug, “Let us check on your slave.”

I push a few buttons on my keyboard and the wall mounted LCD wide screen is filled with the image of slave 277. She has a light sheen of sweat and could be heard panting.

“I will show you what 277 is seeing and hearing.” A few more buttons and the screen splits to show 277 and a typical adult movie.

“That’s it slave, yeah, you like Mater’s dick in your tight pussy? Say it!” Feedback monitors show the vaginal probe slowing, mirroring the movie.

“I love it.” slave 277 moans.

“Wrong answer slave!” On screen, we see the man reach for her nipples. In the real world, the clamps tighten and pull back to simulate this.

“What did you say slave?!”

“277 loves Master’s big dick and is honored by it.”

“That’s better.” The dildo speeds up.

I stir in a spoonful of sweetener. “In a few days, we will introduce oral trainers and prepare 277 for her future. Miss Smythe?”

Her hand had snuck up to her C-cup breast. “Sorry, I was…”

“It’s all right, I understand. Would you like a private room?”

“A what?”

“We have a few private rooms for visiting Masters. The only thing that I ask is you not leave the room on your own. If you need anything; food, drink, lube… just pick up the phone and we will take care of it.” I rise to show her to the room. “You will be in room 4; the television has several house channels: live feeds for some of the slaves, in addition to the normal cable channels.”

“You mean I can watch others being enslaved?”

“Yes, there are 11 women and 2 men being enslaved, counting 277. I leave you to your own devices, but one of my minions will be here in 6 hours to return you to your home.”

“I’ll be ready.” Her eyes told me a different story.

“Good slaves love Master, slaves are obedient, slave 277 wants…” I tune out the mantra 277’s synthesized voice is repeating. My research team found that if we used the subject’s voice the conditioning worked even better.

“Master.” slave 23 looks at the floor.

“What?” slave 23 is part of my staff and is allowed to wear clothing, even if it is just a lab coat.

Besides her standard slave training, 23 and the others on my staff, have received training on operation of the enslavement technology.

“Master, slave 277 has been in the chair for the required 96 hours, shall I begin her oral training?”

“Yes, then have 98 join you back here. Master has use for you.”

“As you wish, Master.” I can hear the thrill in 23’s voice. My personal slaves would share me with each other anytime. I pull up the enslavement profiles; 3 women and 1 man are ready to be returned to their Masters. I make the phone calls as the audio feed changes on 277.

“Master honors a slave with their cock, slaves love to suck Mistress’s pussy, slaves exist to please Master …” The video feed shows an above average-sized dick in front of 277’s mouth. She opened her mouth and lovingly swallowed the fake dick. Sensors in the skin fed data back to the training computer, which controlled the clit feed.

I pick up my phone, “Adjust 277’s feed to have someone ass-fuck her while she sucks.”

“Yes Master.”

The soundtrack now includes a second voice, but nothing is shown.

“I love a nice ass.” The piston drives the dildo in and out in time to the rhythm of the new man. My door opens and I forget about the soon-to-be slave as my two raven-haired beauties enter.

“How can we please Master?” They ask as one.

Rising, I hang my silk robe on the hook behind my desk. Even in middle age, I take care of my body. While I am no Brad Pitt, more than a few ladies have noticed me when I am out in the nearby town.

“Suck Masters dick and lick my balls.” I cross my arms, “And make it great.”

“It’s an honor to serve Master.” 23 slinks over to me on her hands and knees, 98 is close behind her. 98 begins at my ankles and slowly licks up to my sack, taking one then the other into her mouth. 23 is working my shaft for all she’s worth. After a few minutes I feel a familiar pressure building.

“98, lay back and spread you legs. 23 eat her out while Master watches.”

“Master is too kind.” 98 says as she lies down.

I enjoy the view of 23’s ass; it’s a little bigger than what is currently popular in Hollywood now. I have little use for the stick figures that the modern cinema markets. I walk over to the pair and kneel down. I ease into 23’s pussy and begin pumping. She moans into 98’s pussy, causing a stir in her clit. I feel 23 loosen a little more, so I switch to her tight asshole.

“slave is honored by Masters cock.” She says in a throaty rasp.

“Just fuck.” I order. I ride her for a while; as I finish, I order 98 to clean out 23’s pussy.

I watch as the pair switch positions. Soon, I’m hard again and move behind 98 and enter her cunt.

“Use my body for your pleasure.” 98 moans as I fill her. After I finish with the pair; my personal assistant, 1, walks in carrying a tablet.

“Master, there may be an issue with Ms. Smythe.” She hands me the tablet once I am dressed. “It seems her real name is Alexis Freeman of the FBI.”

I scan the files and then make a call an old friend. Within an hour, I know all I need to about Ms Smythe and her little operation.

“What the Hell?” Ms. ‘Smythe’ yells as she is shoved through the doorway. The escorts are normally used for the preconditioned slaves.

I remain seated, “You must forgive them Miss Freeman, their manners are not what they should be.” I motion towards another door, “Join us.”

slave 277 enters, completely naked and staring straight ahead. I order her to perform a few basic commands to demonstrate her conditioning. I even have her remove the 6 plug from her ass and then re-insert it.

“How may slave serve you Master?” She asks.

I point to Alexis, “Ask her, as she is your mistress now.”

“How may slave please Mistress?” She bows her head.

“Well, you can start by…Snapping out of it and help me arrest them!” She pulls a small .380 pistol from a thigh holster. “Jenny? Jenny help me.”

“slave does not know Jenny. Who is Jenny?” slave 277 asks.

“You see Alexis, which is your real name?” A new male voice chimes in, “You couldn’t wait to get my job even though I was less than 2 years from retirement. You faked evidence and framed me for embezzling money. That cost me my retirement and my health benefits.”

I use this distraction to pull a dart gun and hit her in the ass. By the time she realized she was hit the neurotoxin had her paralyzed. “Good to see you Frank.” I rise and shake my guest’s hand.

“When you told me what was going on, how could I say no?” Frank and I circle Alexis. “The stress of what you did caused my beloved wife of 45 years to suffer a heart attack and it killed her.” Taking the pistol from her frozen hand, he pointed it at her forehead “I could shoot you right now and think nothing of it.”

I interject, “But she still has some value.” I take a syringe from 1 and inject it into Alexis’ neck. I then take a collar from 277 and snap it onto her neck. “This serum will force you to tell the truth. 277 strip her quickly.”

“Yes Master.” 277 begins to undress her former supervisor. 277 rips her blouse open and pulls her skirt and panties down in one motion. In less than 2 minutes Freeman is as naked as 277. She gathers up the ruined clothes and throws them in the trash.

“277 begin eating her out.”

“Yes Master.” She kneels in front of her and starts licking her slit.

“Do not resist, Alexis.” I calmly instruct taking two mugs of coffee from my desk. “Here you go Frank, still take it black.”

“Doctor says I shouldn’t, due to my prostate,” He takes the offered mug, “But he also said the cancer was inoperable so at this point, who cares.”

“I wish I could do more to help…” I already had a plan, “Alexis, where is the records of the false evidence?”

She tries not to speak, but the collar causes her pain, “On my laptop at my house.”

I ask her a few more questions just to confirm what we already knew. She was red-faced with shame having succumbed twice to 277’s tongue. “Frank, what should we do with her?”

“Drop her in a hole and leave her.”

“I have a better idea.” I motion to 23 and she pushes a cart over to us. “277 stop and listen.”

“Yes Master.” She doesn’t even acknowledge the pussy juices on her face.

“Bend her over this table and lick her asshole, make it nice and wet.” Alexis is powerless to stop her as she is still paralyzed. I pick up the anal dilator and rotate it in her wet pussy. “Since you brought it up last time we spoke, we will prepare you ourselves. Stop 277 and move back.”

She’s shaking her head, “No please no, I don’t want to be a mindless slave.”

“Did Jenny?” I ask. “Frank, care to do the honors?” I offer him the dilator.

“With pleasure.” He takes it and leans close to her ear. “Do you remember my wife’s name?”

“Shelly?” She squeaks out

He slapped her ass hard enough to leave a welt. “Laura, her name was LAURA. Ever since she died, I have thought of so many things I wanted to do to you.” He stands up and places the dildo at her rear entrance.

“NO STOP! I’ve never had anything in my ass…”

I stop Frank. “She’s an anal virgin; this must be done properly.”

He breaks into a smile, “I like your thinking boy.”

“277 get the lube and coat Master’s cock.” I point to Frank who is undressing. “You see Alexis, Frank has been called many things over the years, but I usually called him ‘dad’. He and his wife adopted me when I was 8, so when you framed him and the woman I called mom died…you will truly know suffering.” 277 was stroking Frank’s cock with the gel.

“No, please don’t…I do anything you want. I’ll come clean with the bureau and see if we can get you…” I cut her off with a ring gag.

“My dear, you will do that too, but first your butt.” I laugh, “Sorry, she said my name sounded like a bad villain.”

“I think it works for you.” Frank said as he grabbed her hips and with no concern for her shoved his dick into her virgin hole. Her eyes got big and she tried to scream through the gag. He had to really work to get the last few inches in as her hole had clinched down at the intrusion. Alexis was crying out in pain and humiliation. “That’s just the start.”

“Put a sock in it.” I commanded as I slipped my own erection through the ring and fucked her face. Tears streamed down her face as we tagged teamed her. I held out as long as I could, then came in her mouth. Dad lasted only a minute or two longer then filled her colon with his seed.

“Master.” slave 14 sets a laptop computer on the table. I remove the gag and get an earful; nothing a few well timed shocks can’t correct.

“When we picked you up we took the liberty of grabbing some of your things.” I open the computer, “Your password please.”

“No!” Alexis tries to resist, but the serum and the collar make short work of her resolve. She gives it to me and I send an email to her supervisor and several others at the FBI concerning the framing of Frank. We route the e-mail through a server in Mexico City to give the impression that she is there. “We also packed up clothes and other personal items for you and 277 here so it appears you two ran off together. With this e-mail you sent, Frank will be cleared of any wrong doing and get his full retirement.”

“And I’m going to spend the rest of my days fucking the two of you.” He motions to 277, “She’s just a mindless husk, but you will keep your memories and everything, but will be conditioned to obey me. You’ll be a prisoner in your own body.”

“Good-bye slave 294.” Dad and I toast with our coffee mugs, “To Karma.”

“To Karma.” He repeats.