The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘SLAVE-TO-ORDER’

Mc md mf

He had always wondered if a slave could be ordered over the Internet and if he could do it. How would she be delivered? In a truck or in a large envelope? Or was the slave sent express mail, such that he would have to sign for her, in order to take delivery and collect what was his?

And if he did order a slave, how would she think? Or did he have to put thoughts into her mind? ‘His’ thoughts.

Maybe he could use ‘psychic’ hypnosis to somehow make her believe that they were ‘her’ thoughts, even thought they would be his? Now ‘that’ was a thought and a half.

He chuckled then at the thought that if it could be done over the Internet, the slave he would order would certainly not be sent to him back over the Internet… by email. Would she?

He laughed aloud, then, knowing that he had better write down ALL thoughts into some sort of story, just in case, before he lost it completely, or, that he got it all together and opened up his own business and he knew exactly what he could call it.

“SLAVE-TO-ORDER.”

“He”

I stopped writing. I was hungry and needed to order lunch. I began to concentrate, first on an image, then on an action, and finally on an emotional behavioural response. It took me a half an hour, but time was simply not noticed. Then I waited for the inevitable, and I smiled and stirred sensually.

“She”

The sun had set an hour ago. The summer heat had not faded for another day passing. Sultry and hot, the air was perfumed with the night-blooming flowers I loved so much. They seemed to glow in the night with the moon shining down on their ghostly white blooms.

I thought I’d surprise you and bring you lunch. It didn’t take long to find you. You were sitting at the desk, looking like you’d just finished writing. The coffee I had brought you after dinner still sat cold beside you. My hands slid up your back and rested on your shoulders. I leaned down to kiss your cheek. You looked at me fiercely. I melted, inside and out. Everything began to go hazy.

“Come have a break, love.” I whisper to you.

I could feel you hesitate, until my hand started moving down your chest and my tongue darted out to lick at your neck. You scraped back your chair and swivelled around to face me. Surprise lit up your eyes, as you took in the blues and purples of the long scarf tied under my arms, its knot over one breast and the open-fringed edges barely touching down one side of my body.

Your hands reached for me, curling around my waist to move me toward you, eyes smiling up at me. Unspoken wanting of unspoken desire hung in the air between us. But not here .Our pleasure would take place elsewhere.

My hands covered yours, pulling them away from me and urged you to your feet. Smiling at you, you could see the eagerness in my face and you wondered where I was going to lead you.

The bedroom, no, we passed the stairs. The kitchen, and in your mind came the thought of yesterday, when I became lunch for you; my back on the wooden table, my legs over your shoulders, as you sat and feasted on me.

The deck .where many an afternoon has been spent in each other’s arms, sitting on your lap, skewered hard down upon you, deeply hilted by your rocking .rocking, until I am crying with the pleasure of you inside me.

I led you even further, into the scented gardens past the pergola where you found me the day you came home last week; the day you bent me over the bench, drew up my dress and neatly thrust into my waiting pussy, a true homecoming.

There, in a clearing I had been working on all week, surrounded by shimmering white blooms, I led you. I could hear your swift intake of breath at what you saw. Candles placed in the dirt making a circle of light; the earth in the middle had been tamped down, made somewhat hard from my feet pressing it down, as I worked.

Your face was dancing in the light of the candles and I could hear your mind working, waiting to see what I was going to do. My fingers didn’t rest, until I could feel all of your skin under them, and despite the heat of the night, you shivered, slightly.

You never knew where my fingers would touch you. You never knew if it would be my fingers or my mouth, or my lips or my teeth. I could hear you groan out in frustration at my touch being too fleeting for you. I saw your hands clench at your sides.

When I moved to press against your back, your sigh came out in a gush of air. My hands smoothed your broad muscles, my fingernails slightly raking you, only to have you feel my tongue bathing you, immediately afterward. I pushed my groin against your buttocks, grinding against you, holding onto your hips, as I pushed into you.

I smiled, as you pushed back against me, knowing I was getting to you, knowing I would see your pole jutting so proudly in front of you, pointing to the sky and then my teeth sank into your shoulder.

Lying down on the soft earth ringed by candlelight, I urged you to me. My hands drew you down, so you were over my chest; my hands fully onto your buttocks, pulling you to me. You used your knees as leverage.

I licked my lips in anticipation of you being in my aching mouth. I wanted you so deeply inside my throat I would feel you were entering my pussy from the other side. God, there you were, and when you thrust down, my mouth and throat opened widely to take you.

My mind screamed out in pleasure and my body jerked; incredible ecstasy; my mouth so full of you. And when, on one upstroke, I lightly raked you with my teeth; I heard your gasp of pain and the roar that came afterwards, but I was too far gone to care .I wanted you to feel what you did to me, there on that mountain top. Roaring myself, I moved you further up, spreading your cheeks with firm hands.

God, Master Yesssssss; My own body jerked with what I was doing to you. And when I moved back again to take you in my mouth, you cried out. I had to swallow quickly to stop from drowning in the froth that came from you, seeming never to end. Ohhh Master, how I love you in my mouth. I could suckle you forever.

When you rested, it was my joy to be pleasured by you, by your mouth, your hands and that strong cock I have come to adore.

Laying there, my back warmed by the earth and smelling the white night-blooming flowers, still tasting you on my tongue, we cradled each other, knowing the night’s loving had just begun. I hope you liked ‘my’ lunchtime surprise.

“He”

You were right on time. And you brought lunch, exactly as I had transferred the entire environment to you, mentally, emotionally, and physically. God, I hope I never lose the ability to do that. Hypnosis really does work. Doesn’t it?

And to connect one step beyond hypnosis with psychic linking? Wasn’t that difficult, was it. Not that painful? No, pleasurable only. And pleasure you I did, my darling, for little did you know that by the time you had finished firing me with your sexual magik I was lost completely to the moment, the never-ending moment of now.

Only you existed, sweetheart...your face, your fiery skin...your breasts....your shoulders and neck....your mouth....your belly and back.....your molten loins...your sweet, warm lava ... your hips and buttocks and your lovely maddening ass and cheeks of fire.....your strong thighs that I wanted my head and face squeezed between... sending me to heaven and back.

I was lost in your femaleness, completely, baby; lost and gone from this earth of illusion. Only you existed; only you and me, and only in the moment of now.

I think you could tell that from the look on my face and in my eyes. I know I didn’t treat your body too carefully or gently, at first, but I couldn’t help it. I was crazed with everything you had done to me...pleasuring me....gnawing on my length from stem to stern.

Oh darling, you don’t know how you beautifully and sensually you pleasured your master. So, when I threw you over on your back, not so gently, and you saw the livid, burning fire in my eyes and face, I think you knew what treatment you were about to receive.

And when that look of surprise passed quickly and I stared hard at you for a few seconds while you lay there, legs spread wide, that look on your face melted and accepted the inevitable. I could see and sense it, as you then lie back gracefully then spread your legs, even more widely.

My gaze riveted onto your open nature carpet. I knew you were watching me, also lost to the moment of mine, but I could not tear my eyes from your molten centre. I just couldn’t. I was mad with raw passion and lust for your body, from head to toe, and everywhere in between.

You cried out when I literally fell upon your female volcanic centre with my mouth. I thought I might have hurt you, but I couldn’t care less.

I wanted you. I just wanted you and had to have you right there and right then, in that exact way. And I did, taking your lovely cunt in my mouth with no gentleman techniques, whatsoever. My teeth latched directly onto the already swollen and wet lips of your volcanic passion-cunt. Oh, baby. You don’t know. You just don’t know.

You cried out when I began to chew you, not so gently, either, and again, I did not care if I hurt you. I just wanted you so badly. If I could have stuffed you all into my mouth at that time, I would have. God, I was famished for you.

I wanted you so badly, so badly. You have a natural beauty, that I, as only a mere male, dominant or not, simply do not have. You females are a living art, alive. I could hear your cries of pain every now and then, but I simply didn’t care.

I was like an art-lover male, possessed, and I think, somewhere in your mind, you knew that and didn’t care either.

All I wanted to do, baby was to possess your mind, body, and soul, right there on the mountain where you took me so savagely, not too long before. And now I was doing it to you.

Roughly and cruelly did I take your clit and suck you so strongly, that again, you cried out. But again, I just didn’t care, knowing I was hurting you, I think, but continuing to draw you in and out, in rapid-fire fashion, with my mouth while your fingers wound themselves so tightly in my hair.

The pain was all mine, but I did not care about that, either. You could have cut me with a knife and I would not have released your volcanic honey-sex from my mouth. My mission was locked and loaded and so was the soft and hot, wet flesh of your sex in my mouth, at that time.

God, sweetheart, how I fed on you, at that point, almost swallowing you and drinking your gushing wine—all that I could suck and slurp up between my lips, as I dragged my tongue up and down your fiery crease, time after time, after time; again and again, over and over and over to your cries of pain or pleasure or both, I really didn’t know which and really didn’t care.

I was having you, baby, and that was that, and you for a main-course lunch was the only single thing on my mind.

I don’t believe I have ever heard you cry out, as loud as you did, when I rammed three fingers directly inside your volcanic lava wetness, hard and fast, and as far up inside your cunt as I could shove them. I just wanted to be inside you everywhere at once, with all of me I had to spare, darling. I was lost, existing only in the moment. I thought I heard you moaning when I began to rapidly finger-fuck your cunt, faster and faster, while I sucked more and more quickly on your entire sex in my mouth. Yes, by the time my fingers had worked up your honey-sweet lava-lather from fucking you on their own, I had your entire sex inside my lips and mouth and was sucking brutally on it. God, you tasted so fucking good.

I wanted to feed myself on you, to eat you, baby; consume you totally and so fucking completely, so you would never make yourself available for another man to touch, as long as you live. My fingers were moving so fast in and out of your channel they were lathering in your just-brewed-for-me lava-wine.

You squealed like a baby when I withdrew my fingers and sucked that foamy froth all up and away, leaving your liquid Nile clean and tingly when I’d finished. And when I rolled you over and pulled you roughly up to you knees, I remember hearing you grunt, as my arms went around your hips and lifted, hauling you bodily upward. You began to turn and were probably taken by surprise when I slammed my hand between your shoulder blades and pushed them hard down to the ground, snarling,

“Get down there!”

But down you went down and flat on your breasts, crushing them into the ground beneath you; flattening them into mother earth that loved them from below while I took you viciously from above.

Your behind was so high into the air I could only gaze, mesmerized by your beautiful tanned starfish, darling. It held me entranced, while my mind and senses precluded my actions.

Then I was rewarded with the sound of your gut-groan when I ripped the sweating cheeks of your behind widely apart and plunged my face deeply into your stunning nether-necklace centre; caring nothing again for any distress I caused you, in doing so.

I just wanted you baby-all of you, right there at that point. I did hear you cry out in pain, darling, when my teeth sank viciously into your decorative necklace rim then tugged at you, drawing your pretty and sensitive necklace away from your centre, because your whole ass was writhing and twisting in my grip. But I wasn’t fucking turning you loose, for all the rice in China. You had two chances of getting away from me, Buckley’s and none!

I bit you and I sucked you there, plunging my tongue inside your ass, over and over, time after time after time, again and again and again. I had the feeling you came several times, but I couldn’t be sure; only the familiar jerking and thrusting movements of your hips and thighs gave me an idea, but again, I did not care.

It was around about that time that I began to lose my sanity. I wanted to fuck both your entrances at the one time. I really did. I hungered to plunder your ass and pillage your cunt like a fucking Viking warrior, showing you no mercy.

I remember you screaming so loudly and for so long, baby, when I sank my length into your steaming honey-cunt to the hilt and stroked you there savagely, several times, gripping your hips and digging my fingers into your flesh, so deeply.

But all I could do was follow my instincts and run on physical automatic, as I rammed your hips back to mine, over and over; slamming them into my cock’s fiery length.

I nearly came when I gazed down and saw my entire length disappear inside your body, slickened with your white honey-oil, from your own just-past pleasures.

I’m sorry I hurt you when I slipped from your cunt, baby, and shoved my cock straight up your ass, with no advance warning. I just couldn’t speak. It was all too much for me, at that time. I was gone from the land of the living. I just wanted to live inside you, everywhere at once.

And I tried to baby, as you know or might not remember, stroking your honey-cunt and necklaced ass, one after the other; sliding out of your cunt and into your ass, without losing time.

I was functioning on pure, raw instinctive automatic, darling, like a runaway fucking train that didn’t care who it steamrolled along the way to its ultimate destination—your cunt and your ass.

Grunting with the sheer depths I reached each time, I drove hard into and inside your cunt, slamming my groin against your cheeks, poking my dick so far up inside your quiver made for my arrow, I could hear you scream and knew you were crying real tears, but I didn’t care.

It was too late for us both, by then, and I think you sensed it because you clamped your cunt and your ass onto my pole, each time then, until I screamed right along with you.

I remembered those two screams in unison. I remember thinking it was nice harmony. But scream and groan at the top of my voice I did, as I blew up, along with the screams of yours. I knew you were exploding with me, and that alone drove me to plunder you without mercy while we were blending lust-wine inside one another.

I pierced my fingers into your hips then rammed you against me while I burrowed deeper and deeper into your ass.

Then I stood and lifted you, at the same time, leaving you outspread with your hands on the ground while I held your knees clear of the earth then humped the fuck out of your ass, in rapid fire fashion; emptying the last of my burning seed into your body.

I remember almost fainting, as I lowered you, finally, when I had settled. I could hear your gasps mixed with your sobs. Then clarity came back suddenly, and I hoped and prayed I really had not hurt you.

I withdrew from you then, as you remember, and lay full length upon your bare, trembling sweaty back, listening to your sobs and cries settle and quieten. But when I rolled you over to look at me and take my weight fully on top of you, your eyes, although red and puffy, were smiling at me.

“I ‘love’ you, Master,” was the first thing you said. “I ‘love’ you.”

All I could do then was bury my face into your shoulder and neck then kiss you there tenderly, so you wouldn’t see the tears leave my eyes and stream down my cheeks while I thought what you already knew.

But you couldn’t feel the lump in my throat or the beating of my heart. But I wished you could. I really wished you could.

“I love you too, baby. I love you too,”

“On the count of three now, awake fully and remember all, as a de-ja-vous, and know exactly what to do and how to feel, almost as if you’ve been there before.”

“Then I think you’d find it very exciting, if ‘you’ were to suggest that we go for a nice walk in the woods and spend some quality time, together. Okay?”

“One.....Two.....Three!”

“Eyes open! Fully awake! Fresh and alert!”

“And notice how good you feel, and what a great day it is for a nice walk in the woods!”

Inside, he smiled, knowing he never really needed an Internet Slave-to-Order catalogue in the first place. He would simply make his own. Maybe two? Or even three? Maybe even one for each day of the week?

The End?