The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave labor

Synopsis: A young couple travel to turkey on their honeymoon and find themselves victims of white slavery.

“Turkey is beautiful this time of year. The blue mosques are a site to behold.", said Kevin. He was the fiancée of Rebecca and was excited about a proposed trip to Istanbul.

Rebecca usually loved Kevin’s enthusiasm... it was contagious, yet this time she felt less sure. “Isn’t it dangerous over there?”

“You’re thinking of the Middle East. Turkey is a NATO ally. It’s as safe as the states.”

Rebecca studied Kevin’s profile. He was a PhD candidate in Applied Physics at Dartmouth and on the rowing team. His muscular body was complemented by an equally agile mind. Rebecca was easily his match physically and mentally, although she had learned long ago to downplay her intelligence around men. Kevin was no different. The male ego was fragile and required constant reinforcement. With Kevin, she didn’t mind. He was her soul mate, she was sure. She marveled at how she could never say no to him.

“If you really want to go to Turkey for our honeymoon, I would be honored to accompany you,” she smiled. “But you’re gonna have to buy me a rug... and I hear they have some pretty nice rubies too...”

He went to cuff her and she ducked. He grabbed her by the waist and tugged her down. They toppled onto the manicured lawn of the university and grappled before breaking out in laughter. She grabbed a hand full of maple leaves and rubbed them in his face. He spit them out and grabbed the back of her head, holding her gaze while his eyes suddenly became serious, penetrating her. She was the most beautiful girl in the world at this very moment. The sun glinted off her long, golden brown hair. Still breathless from the struggle, her chest rose, revealing perfectly sculpted breasts beneath a loose knit sweater. She returned his gaze, finally breaking into one of her silly grins. He pulled her to his lips and they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.

“I love you Kevin Godwin.”

He rebutted, “Maybe half as much as I love you.”

They helped each other up and started across campus, holding hands. “Let’s hit the travel agency. You OK with this or do we need to look at someplace less desirable?”

Rebecca leaned her head against his shoulder. “Turkey it is, ‘turkey’.”

6 Weeks Later

A whirlwind wedding culminated in a quick dash for the airport the following morning. They barely made the plane and were soon on their way to Europe and beyond. They arrived in Istanbul International Airport with a serious case of jet lag. Kevin located the bags and they headed for the taxi stand.

Thirty minutes later they rolled into the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul. “I can’t wait to take a hot shower and plop into bed”, Rebecca remarked.

“I’m going out for a run”, responded Kevin. “Be back in an hour.”

“Rebecca disrobed and stepped into the shower. The water felt wonderful against her skin. She leaned forward into the stream and let the water trickle down her hair and back. She worked up a rich lather and then began to wash her breasts. She lifted her left breast, sampling it’s weight in her hand. Rebecca liked the touch of her own breasts. They were, perhaps, the second most erogenous area of her body. Kevin had discovered this too and could work her into frenzy with the masterful use of his tongue. Lovingly, she washed underneath the breast, and then moved to her areola and nipple which she rubbed lightly. She finally reached down and felt her mound. She explored briefly and began to become aroused, then decided she would stop and save herself for Kevin. God she loved that man! She stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. It was then that the door bell rang.

“Who is it?", she squinted thru the peep hole.

“Your husband ordered champagne and strawberries” replied the man on the other side. He wore a red uniform and balanced a tray in his right hand.

Rebecca hesitated, “Quit acting so paranoid” she thought to herself.

She opened the door and directed that he place the tray on a nearby table. The uniform was rather soiled and the man had obvious body odor. When he looked up and grinned, he was missing his two front teeth.

“Lovely”, she thought.

“Miss, please to look here”, the man was bringing something up to eye level to show her.

Suddenly he sprayed something in her face and eyes. It stung and reflexively she took a breath.

For a moment she was too shocked to respond. “What the fuck, who are you!” Before she could close the door, he stepped forward and placed his hand over her mouth. She screamed, but his hand muffled her voice. With all her strength she lifted her knee into his chest and he cried out, releasing her. Simultaneously, the floor began to move and the room began to spin wildly. She reached for the door jam to try and steady herself summoning all of her strength, “Help, I’m being atta.....” Rebecca’s voice trailed off as she crumpled to the floor. The man moved swiftly to catch her and break her fall. The towel came loose and he admired her feminine physique. He licked his upper lip, “The sultan would pay very well for this one”.

The sleep agent he had used would only be effective for a few minutes. He lifted her left arm and applied a tourniquet. She had good veins. He selected a prominent one and inserted the needle and syringe. He emptied the entire contents of the syringe into her vein which provided enough anesthetic to keep a 200 pound man unconscious for 10-12 hours. Rebecca weighed, at most, 120 lbs. He would have plenty of time to reach the sultan’s palace. The limp body was hoisted into a laundry bag with a draw string and he hefted her onto a cart. Then he proceeded down the hall whistling to himself. He passed a young man in shorts who had obviously been running. He smiled to himself as the man stopped at the door, turned the key and announced “Rebecca, I’m back”.

“Sorry, she is with another man”, he laughed to himself.

Chapter II The Introduction

The bodyguards met the slave dealer at the back entrance and shuffled him into a side room with his goods. He opened the laundry bag and together they hoisted the bag onto the bed and dumped the limp body out. She was completely nude. One of the guards gasped as he admired her body. “She is a goddess. You have done well old man. Here is your pay, now go.”

The sultan and his personal physician arrived several minutes later. He looked down at the sleeping beauty and began to imagine the possibilities. The physician sat beside her, lifted her eyelids and shined a light on her pupils, checking their response. He then moved to her muscle tone and reflexes and finally performed a sternal rub, eliciting only the faintest response.

“She is deeply comatose, perhaps a Glasgow 3. The Glasgow scale was an objective measurement of coma used by medical professionals to gauge the depth of coma.

“What is this foul smell,” the Sultan demanded.

The smell of excrement filled the room. “Many times when people are deeply comatose, their bowels reflexively empty”, replied the doctor. “Your man gave her too much sedative. She may be brain damaged.”

“Brain damaged... well, I really don’t plan on debating astrophysics with her. This smell is disgusting! Take her to the maiden’s chambers and have her cleaned up. Shall I assume she will be ready by this evening?”

“She will undoubtedly still be very groggy that soon, but we can try.”

6 Hours Later

Rebecca could hear intermittent chatter and women’s laughter, but she couldn’t seem to open her eyes. She felt like she weighed a thousand pounds.

“Ahhh, you are starting to wake” the voice of another woman floated into her awareness. “Notify the Sultan, she is coming around.”

Darkness once again descended and then she began to sense that she was being lifted. This time she partially opened one eye, then the other. Her vision was double, but at least she could make out some forms. Huddled in one corner of an ornate room were several women dressed in bright robes and gowns. Most were speaking in a foreign tongue she did not recognize. She looked down and saw that she was nude. Strong hands... male hands, lifted her and placed her into a warm bath. She sensed that she was being washed. The rich lather felt good against her skin and the fragrance was sweet as jasmine. Her eyelids refused to cooperate further and she descended back into darkness. Suddenly it dawned on her that being attended to and washed by several people, including men was wrong. She tried to speak.

“Wha in the hell is goink on her.” She couldn’t seem to pronounce the words. The room was spinning slowly in a clockwise direction.

A female English accent revealed itself. “You are in the palace of Sultan Jubar. Try to conserve your strength now and rest. I will explain everything to you when you fully regain consciousness.”

“How lon will dat be.”

“Maybe tomorrow. I think you received an overdose.”

“Oh, OK”, that seemed a reasonable answer. Logical thought was simply out of the question as her mind shut back down and she drifted back to sleep.

The Sultan observed the discourse with amusement. “I want her in my chambers now. You may start her conditioning tomorrow.”

Rebecca once again felt herself being jostled, but the effort to discover why was too much to bother with. She felt herself floating on a cloud completely relaxed and at peace.

The Sultan surveyed his latest purchase. She lay completely nude on his bed, snoring softly on the giant down comforter. He removed his clothes and gently pulled her legs apart. Her magnificent labia guarded the entrance to a dark cavern which he intended to explore fully. He put his finger into the cave and discovered it required some lubrication.

The Sultan had been schooled at Oxford as a boy and had full command of the King’s English.

“Young Rebecca, can you hear me?”

Rebecca heard a far away voice, “uh, huh”, she replied.

“You have been in a serious accident, but you are going to be OK.”

“Is Kevin hurt”, she started to become alarmed.

“No, he is fine. Kevin is your boyfriend?”

“No my husban.” She tried to open her eyes, but the effort was great. The room was darkened and all she could make out was the outline of a person before her eyelids shuddered closed, refusing to cooperate further.

The Sultan contemplated his options. He did not want to force himself on her, yet his penis demanded satisfaction.

“Your husband has missed you badly. You want to please him don’t you?”

“Yez”

“He wants to make love to you now, but because of your concussion, you cannot hear him speak. He tells me you are the most beautiful woman in the world and he wants desperately to make love to you.”

Rebecca’s judgment was seriously impaired by the anesthetic agent that still circulated in her system. She wanted to make Kevin happy.

“He is starting between your legs. The sensation is wonderful.”

“Rebecca could feel Kevin grasp each of her cheeks in his hands as he positioned his mouth against her muff. The sensation of his tongue dancing on her clit sent a shiver up her spine.”

The Sultan inserted a thumb into her vagina and noted that her Skene’s glands were working efficiently. Her vagina was becoming well lubricated. He licked her clitoris expertly and then began to suck on the hood of her glans. In short order she began to respond with quiet whimpers, “oh Kevin.... Yes.... Oh god Kevin”

The Sultan was fully erect and he pulled himself up in order to orient himself for the violation. With his member throbbing painfully, he positioned the head of his penis just inside her pussy. He paused agonizing seconds inciting her to complain, “please don’t tease me, please put your...”

Like a coiled spring, he plunged unexpectedly, cutting her off in mid sentence and taking her breath away.

She let out a long, low guttural wail, “ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm” and then began bucking furiously.

This one is strong, he thought to himself. Her climax was prolonged and intense. The effect of the drug in her system was to magnify the experience like a powerful aphrodisiac. Her rocking against his pelvis finally slowed, then ceased and she lay still except for her heaving chest as she gulped air, attempting to regain her breathe. She slipped back into sleep, exhausted from her ordeal. The Sultan pumped her steadily for several minutes finally releasing his seed in a torrent. He lifted himself off of her and called his servants to remove her to the maiden chambers. Yes, she would do well, very well. The good doctor, though expensive, would earn his pay in breaking her will and wearing her down until she was obedient and loyal. This Kevin ‘husband’ would be banished from her memory within a few days.

Chapter III Indoctrination

Rebecca opened her eyes to find herself sitting in a chair, nude, facing a blank, white wall. She lifted her hand to rub the sleep out of her eyes, only to discover it would not budge. She was strapped down with leather restraints. She was completely disoriented and confused.

“Hell..., hello, can someone help me?” her mousey voice betrayed her fear.

A short man wearing a white lab coat walked into her view. “Hello Rebecca, I’m am Dr. Mussef, the Sultan’s personal physician. You have been brought here to join the Sultan’s concubines. This a great honor and, if you are deemed worthy, you may even become one of his wives and be allowed to bare his children.”

Rebecca was too shocked to respond. Finally she gathered the courage to speak, “Where is Kevin?”

“I have no idea. He is a part of your past life and soon you will come to remember him only as someone you detested”

“Never. He will find me and the authorities will lock you and your Sultan away for a very long time.”

“I think not. The Sultan commands more power than the president. If he decides he wants something, it will be his. You are not the first American we have abducted and you will not be the last. Enough pleasantries, it is time to start your training.”

With that, the doctor injected something into her arm. It stung, but soon the burning was replaced with a heavy, warm fuzzy feeling that was quite remarkable. “Wow, am I stoned!” Momentarily she forgot the circumstances of her captivity.

“Rebecca, direct your attention to the wall.” A movie started and soft, soothing music flowed out from headphones that had been placed over her ears. There were flowers blooming, clouds floating in the sky and a babbling stream. A scene appeared with two frogs. One mounted the other from the back and held it securely in place. Rebecca laughed, “coupled copulation!” The scene switched to salmon laying it’s eggs and a male salmon swimming into place to release it’s sperm. Various other scenes of nature merged and retreated showing the beauty of reproduction, birth and life.

Dr. Mussef intoned in a monotonous voice, “You are very relaxed. Your mind is completely open to my suggestions. Notice how warm and comfortable you are. As you watch these scenes of nature, you realize you are a daughter of nature and the mother of man. You long to share your eggs with man and contribute to this beautiful procreation of life.

Dr. Mussef stood at a control panel where he could switch the environment as needed. He rotated a small knob and an imperceptible current began to flow to a small steel ball positioned in Rebecca’s vagina.

Rebecca could feel herself becoming stimulated. She luxuriated in the sites, sounds and warm feeling inside. Then the movie switched to her lying on a grand bed, completely naked. She was blissfully asleep and alone except for a powerful male presence standing next to her. She watched as the strange man lowered himself between her legs and began licking and sucking.

Precisely at this moment, Dr. Mussef increased the current to Rebecca’s vagina. Rebecca sensed she was becoming aroused and felt her breathing quicken. While she watched, the doctor continued, “the man between your legs is the highness himself, Sultan Jubar. Feel how wonderful his tongue feels. Notice how you are responding to him. It feels wonderful and it feels so right.”

The scene switched to the Sultan penetrating her and the intense orgasm that had followed the previous night. The volume was turned up and Rebecca could hear herself lost in ecstasy while she observed her body bucking furiously. The current was turned up another notch and Rebecca began to re-experience the lust of the night before. But this time, her lover was a mysterious, dark stranger, a Sultan. Soon she found herself rocking back and forth on the chair, wet with excitement and beginning to moan.

The doctor continued to speak, but she could not understand what he was saying. At a point when the stimulation became almost too much to stand she heard the doctor simply say, “COME NOW”. Without conscious thought, Rebecca felt her body contract into violent orgasmic spasms. It was almost like she was floating outside her body and observing the scene. Before the orgasm was complete, the doctor asked, “who is Kevin?”

Rebecca’s mind began to retrieve the information when it was interrupted by horrific scenes in the movie. Mutilated bodies of babies, burn victims and other indescribable horrors danced across the screen and at the same time, the pleasant sensation in her vagina exploded into excruciating pain.

She was reduced to a whimpering, pitiful sack of shit. The room became dark, save for a lone beam of light which shined into her eyes.

The familiar, comforting voice of the doctor returned, “everything is going to be alright. The Sultan will protect you from evil. You owe everything to the Sultan, your existence, your very being. He will comfort and nurture you. Your eyes are so heavy now. You just want to sleep, go into a deep, relaxing sleep, without a care in the world.”

The bright light in her eyes made it difficult to focus and hard to keep her eyes open. Soon she found her eyelids were drifting lower as a curtain of darkness descended over her vision. The voice in the background became distant and obscure, and she experienced an incredible peace transcend all else.

Chapter IV The Rapture

Rebecca’s training continued for several weeks. Her days alternated with formal instruction in the chair with the doctor, to worship sessions with the other women. The English accent she vaguely recalled from the day of her arrival belonged to a petite English woman named Chandra.

Chandra confirmed what Rebecca had suspected. Western men were afraid of and intimidated by the Muslim men. The Sultan was a glorious leader and a powerful man to be worshipped and feared. Rebecca was allowed to visit the Sultan once or twice a week and each time, she primped and perfumed herself like it was a first date. She was in awe of him and felt completely unworthy in his presence.

The Sultan had requested her for this evening. Her heart skipped a beat as she imagined another glorious encounter. She could only hope he would choose her to bear a child.

She arrived at his door and tapped lightly.

“Enter”, he commanded.

Rebecca shuffled into the room with her head bowed in deference. He extended his hand which she took in both of hers, kissing his ring without looking up.

He removed the Egyptian cotton serape he wore as pants and leaned back on the edge of the bed. “Please me”

Rebecca kneeled and carefully took his flaccid penis in her hands. She held it like it was an exquisite idol to be worshipped. Gently she kissed it, then lifted it so that she could lick the underside. Nervously she placed it into her mouth and began to slowly swallow down it’s entire length. She was rewarded by the gradual erection that followed as blood filled the hollow organ. Soon the royal penis had assumed it’s majesty and grandness. She cupped the Sultan’s testicles in her palms and carefully sucked each one, hoping, praying for his approval.

The Sultan eventually tired of the attention and stood up.

He commanded Rebecca to bend over the bed. She obeyed and he pulled the shear harem veil she wore as bottoms down around her ankles. Her pussy smiled up at him, almost as if inviting him to enter. He reached between her legs and tested her readiness. Her labia were pink and swollen with blood and her vagina was slippery wet and quivered ever so slightly in anticipation.

He positioned the head of his penis at her mound, then slowly inserted it as deep as it would go. Her dark cave was hot and wet and felt wonderful against his turgid rod. Rebecca cried out in pleasure, then realized her infraction and began to profusely ask for forgiveness. “I’m so sorry your majesty, I... I... you didn’t give me permission to speak... please forgive my stupidity!”

The Sultan smiled. “You are a loyal and trustworthy servant. I give you permission to enjoy this as much as I.”

Rebecca’s mind whirled in excitement. She had garnered his praise. His penis filled her and made her feel whole. She concentrated on the sensations flowing thru her body and felt a sense of belonging, of complete and utter joy that she had never before experienced. She would bear his children and devote her life to this man.

The Sultan’s steady pumping began to distract Rebecca from her fantasy and soon she became lost in the feeling. His enormous cock slid effortlessly into her love pouch and with each withdrawal, she clamped down with her pussy muscles attempting to keep him deep inside her and all to herself. Within minutes the pumping gave way to pounding and Rebecca discovered that, although she was biting her lower lip so hard it bled, the pleasure simply overwhelmed any other concern. Together they came in a powerful, synchronous orgasm. The Sultan rolled off of her as she slipped into a peaceful slumber.

He lifted the phone and spoke to a subordinate. “You say a man is looking for Rebecca... that he has hired private investigators?”

The conversation continued. “He shall find her then. We will deliver her to him and see what happens. This should be entertaining.”

Chapter V Re-united

The following day, the Sultan arranged for several of his wives to go to town to visit the bazaar. Although Rebecca had not yet achieved such a lofty distinction, she was allowed to accompany them. The Sultan’s van pulled over at the market and allowed the women out. Kevin’s P.I. had been anonymously tipped that Rebecca might be in the group and it would be their best chance to try and rescue her. The women all wore dark Burkas with veils across their faces, hiding all but their eyes.

Kevin studied the group carefully with binoculars. Standing taller than the others was a woman who, though veiled as the others, looked about with eyes that were all too familiar. “That’s her!” Kevin pointed her out to a man standing next to him with a radio.

“Target is confirmed. On my command, execute Alpha strike. Minimize collateral damage, I repeat, minimize collateral damage.”

The Sultan observed from a dark-tinted Mercedes parked across the plaza. A motorcycle meandered it’s way thru the street with two riders. As it neared, one of the bodyguards looked up and saw the back rider lifting what appeared to be a weapon. “Kala..” he shouted, but he never completed the word as the Uzi 9mm rounds penetrated his chest and throat. The other guard was raising his weapon when a small man in a suit lifted a pistol and deposited a round between his eyes at point blank range. The women screamed, including Rebecca. She started to run when someone grabbed her from behind and threw her roughly onto the floor of a van that had appeared out of nowhere. The van sped off, and as quickly as it had begun, it was over.

“Very impressive”, remarked the Sultan.

“The man’s name is Kevin Godwin. He is the husband of your recent slave purchase named Rebecca.” Sitting across from the Sultan was a white gentleman in an expensive and well tailored suit. His accent was distinctly British. “The operation was well planned and coordinated. I suspect mercenaries, although it might be a government op.”

“You are tracking her?”

“Yes. The bug we planted is virtually undetectable. It is a frequency hopping, multi-path digital transmitter with a 3 mile range. Driver, do not let them get too far away.”

Kevin pulled back the veil to reveal Rebecca’s face. Her eyes were wide in fear. Rebecca searched her memory, the face was familiar. Then she recognized her captor and the terror became real.

“Rebecca... Becky!, it’s me... Kev.... You’re safe now. Look at me!”

Rebecca could hardly bring herself to look at him. He was the devil incarnate. She both despised and feared him. She trembled when he touched her and averted her eyes for fear that he would destroy her.

“She is fucked up man. We gotta get her to a hospital.” Kevin was emotionally ripped apart by the realization that she was found, but still lost. He began to cry, “what have they done to you, my darling. Oh god, please open her eyes!”

Rebecca thought to herself. He’s crying! She was confused. Was this a clever trick or was there something she was missing. For a brief second, a glimmer of recognition creeped into her consciousness, and then it was gone.

“Please don’t hurt me.”

“Hurt you? I love you.... it’s me your husband. I have been looking everywhere for you for weeks. I was afraid that you had been kidnapped, but when no ransom note came, I suspected the worst. I had almost given up.”

Rebecca seemed calmer, but remained guarded, looking up at him from a bowed, humbled posture.

Kevin contemplated the situation. Had she been brain washed? What was she doing wearing a Burka. Why did she act so terrified when she realized who he was? It didn’t make any sense. “Honey, you are Rebecca Godwin, formally Rebecca Mornay. We had just arrived on our honeymoon when you disappeared from the hotel room.”

He searched her eyes for some hint of recognition. She furrowed her brow as if trying to remember, as if trying to understand.

“You are in graduate school at Dartmouth. You were finishing up your doctorate thesis on mapping of the oncogene for breast cancer. You are a brilliant scientist, a beautiful person, my friend and my lover. I know you are in there and can hear me.... please, say something.”

Rebecca looked up and searched his eyes, then tried to speak. “Kevin?...”

The tears welled up in his eyes and began to stream down his face as he leaned over and drew her into him. She could feel his suffering as he cried silently at first, then audibly as his upper body visibly shook with each convulsive wail. She returned the embrace and patted him on the back, comforting him.

The van arrived at the hotel and they scampered out. He held her tightly as they made their way to the room.

“Mr. Godwin, do you want us to stick around?", the driver called out.

“No thank you. We have a lot of catching up to do. I have a pistol here, we’ll be OK.”

“Very good sir. A flight back to the States is scheduled for tomorrow. I will notify the consulate that we have recovered Rebecca.”

The bug allowed the Sultan to listen to all that was said. They had parked across from the hotel and the Sultan was becoming concerned. At first Rebecca had resisted her husband as predicted, but her last word, “Kevin?” had a searching, innocent tone that suggested she was beginning to question her programming. “Doctor, need I be concerned?”

“Mr. Godwin’s emotional state is not helping matters. I am concerned his tearfulness may have activated a maternal instinct in Rebecca. Perhaps we should intervene before he spends any more time with her.”

The Sultan was clearly angry. “I would not have taken a chance with her if you had not assured me that she was completely subservient. I will see for myself.”

The Sultan opened the car door and began to step out. The guards jumped up, but the Sultan was in no mood for company. “Stay with the car. I will take care of this myself!” No one dared to question him.

The Sultan entered the hotel and briskly crossed the lobby. He rode up the elevator and found the room. He pulled out his pistol, attached the silencer and knocked on the door.

Kevin should have known better, but he was so overjoyed that he had found Rebecca, that he answered the door without thinking about his weapon. Rebecca was still trying to clear the cobwebs from her brain. Kevin was bringing back memories from school and childhood and it was all starting to gel. He left the pistol sitting on the table next to Rebecca.

Kevin opened the door to discover a weapon leveled at his forehead. The Sultan backed him into the room with the barrel of the weapon pressed against his forehead, the trigger cocked. For an instant, the Sultan glanced over at where Rebecca was sitting. It was all Kevin needed. He moved like lightening, and before the Sultan could react, threw his body into him, deflecting his arm to the side. The weapon discharged and a pot shattered, but the silencer otherwise effectively eliminated the percussion.

Kevin grappled him to the ground, pinning the gun hand so that the weapon was no longer a threat. He noticed that the Sultan had ceased to struggle and was looking up, over at the sofa where Rebecca was sitting. Kevin turned his head and smiled as he realized Rebecca had retrieved the weapon and now leveled it at the Sultan. The Sultan let his weapon drop from his hand and Kevin stood up, pulling the Sultan up with him. They both turned to face Rebecca.

Kevin could not believe his good fortune. He had saved his sweetheart and now she would bring this villain to justice. The Sultan would pay dearly for the terror he had inflicted on his bride.

The weapon discharged. Rebecca leveled it and fired again. The Sultan’s eyes grew wide as he looked down to see blood splattered on his chest.

Slowly Kevin sank to his knees, searching Rebecca’s face for some explanation. Unflinching, she returned the stare while keeping the gun aligned on her target. “Why?” he asked simply.

Rebecca looked at Kevin with a measure of pity. He was very clever, but not clever enough. “Did you really think you could convince me that I was in love, let alone married to an Infidel? The Sultan is my master, none other.”

A solitary tear rolled down Kevin’s cheek as the light dimmed and life escaped his body. He came to rest leaning back against the wall, eyes open and vacant.

Rebecca dropped the weapon and rushed to her master’s side. She dropped to her knees, bowed her head and hugged his legs. “Please forgive me for messing up your suit. I did not think that the blood would splatter.”

The Sultan reached down and touched her head. Her hair was soft and flowing. “The suit can be cleaned. You have pleased me once again. I shall grant you the right to bear a child of mine.” Rebecca’s heart was overjoyed. The Sultan helped her up and they returned to the car.

Epilogue

The attractive young couple arrived at the hotel, holding hands and clearly in love. They checked into the room and the husband answered the phone. “There is a priority package for you in the lobby.”

No sooner had he entered the elevator to go down, came a knock on the door. “Who is it?”

“Room service. Your husband ordered champagne and strawberries” replied the man on the other side of the door.