The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SLAVE GAS

This one is based on an old Superfriends episode where some goofy insects use this weird gas to turn humans into slaves. No insects here, or Superheroes, just a gas that a nerd discovers and uses as only a nerd can use. If you want to use any of my stuff please ask.

DEEP IN THE AMERICAN SW AT A SECURE MILITARY FACILITY

Dr. Alexia Teris made some notations on her pad and looked through the microscope again. The sample glowed slightly, but other than that no change was observed. She set her pad down and pushed back from the counter and looked over at her assistants.

Melody was a very pretty young student who had skipped several graded due to her intelligence and was nearly complete on her master’s of advanced chemistry. She was driven, funny, and smart, in great shape and had some nice looks. She had a serious boyfriend, one of the MP Officers on base, and was constantly the center of attention with her easy laugh, light brown hair and great conversation.

Toby on the other hand was pretty much the opposite. He was, by any stretch, the nerd of the group. Glasses, overweight, not very socially adapt, he was someone that was ditched by everyone whenever the chance came up. He was as smart as Melody though, maybe even more so, but with his poor social skills, Dr. Teris was sure he would probably not go nearly as far which was a shame.

The three of them were part of an advanced chemistry department that did certain work for the federal government. They had been pulled in to analyze a meteorite that had crashed on a remote base and had shown some odds reactions to the atmosphere. But after 4 solid weeks of research in a vacuum chamber and now in regular air, aside from an odd glow they had found nothing.

“Well, unless you have something, let’s knock it off for today. I am thinking we can start work on our final report tomorrow and get back to campus in a week.” Dr. Teris said.

Melody nodded and started to pack up her samples. Toby though was going back and forth between two microscopes. Dr. Teris recognized that concentration and knew he was likely onto something.

“Toby, what is it?” she asked as she moved up beside him.

“Not sure, but I think I found a small crystal that is different than the others. It’s just a shade of light green off and I nearly missed it. It’s imbedded in the others but part of the main crystal broke off when we were trying to get a core sample. It seems to be bonded oddly to the other crystals.” Toby said as he stepped back from his scope.

The doctor looked at it and then compared to the other regular sample. “Hmmm, you might be on to something. It is just a fraction different in color. Well, if you want to stay at it a bit then go ahead. But if we don’t have anything concrete by tomorrow then we will just note it in the final report.”

Toby nodded and was already back at it. Alexia looked at Melody and shrugged. Doctor Teris knew Melody had a date tonight and so was ready to go and Alexia was feeling a bit tired as well so she headed to the door.

Toby didn’t really notice them leaving as he was convinced he was onto something. Some odd animal behavior had been reported at the impact site and Toby had finally figured out what might be linked to it.

It had been raining just a little bit when the impact happened. The remaining meteorite fragment had been a little bit wet while lying there, but had dried out by the time humans had arrived. Toby had almost missed the weather report when going back through the conditions report as the small shower had missed the main base and so the initial reports all stated it was dry.

After doing some more work on the small sliver, he retrieved the larger sample. Carefully using a diamond tipped saw he cut it in half and smiled when it fell apart in the chamber.

“Ah-ha! Just like I suspected. This greenish crystal is bonded to this blue crystal, in fact it appears to have grown around it. Now let’s test my theory.” Toby thought as he carefully opened the container and set a small tube of distilled water in the container. It was connected to a small level that Toby could move via a remote and pour water onto the crystal. In his haste he failed to seal the lid of the container.

“And here we go…” Toby said as his tipped 10 milliliters of water onto the green crystal.

“WHOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHH!!!”

A large cloud of bluish gas erupted from the crystal and expanded so fast it blew the lid open on the container and Toby got a full blast right in the face. He started to cough and staggered back. He bumped into the table with the blue crystal on it and knocked over another beaker of water which splashed over the blue crystal.

Just as that happened, Specialist Lindsey Jackson entered the lab on her security checks. She was a 21 year old Military Policewoman, and was by any standard a knockout. Several other male MPs had remarked that she was hot enough to make an Army Uniform look sexy, and she certainly did. She was about 5 foot 8 inches, had lovely black hair in a pixie cut, a nice hourglass figure, a really tight ass, and a set of 35 CC tits that pulled men’s eyes to her chest. Toby, being a geeky nerd had of course noticed the hot young girl but knew he had no chance.

That changed at this moment.

The MP saw Toby staggering back from the cloud and immediately moved forward to help. As she did the water hit the blue crystal and a cloud of green gas exploded. She got a full blast and coughed several times.

Toby had caught his breath and saw the MP cough and then suddenly stand straight up and freeze in place. Toby waved his hands and said “You okay?”

“I am fine.”

Toby blinked at the response. It was a dull monotone voice, devoid of any emotion. Toby looked at the young MP and gasped as he saw her eyes. They were dull, glazed, and open a bit wider. Toby moved forward and looked straight into them.

“Your eyes are, uh, blank looking. Lindsey, are you ok?” Toby asked again knowing that calling her Lindsey would get a rise out of her.

“I am fine physically. I am not sick or injured.” She replied in the same voice.

“Why are you talking like that? Why are you standing at attention?” Toby asked.

“I am awaiting instructions.”

“You are what?”

“I am waiting instructions. I have no free will and I await instructions.”

Toby was now gaping at the frozen MP and thinking fast.

“Ok, this is something that needs to be studied further. Lindsey, use your radio to report all checks completed and then go over to that machine there and sit down.” Toby said as he started to tap out some instructions on a control pad.

“Sergeant of the Guard, this is Specialist Jackson. All checks are completed at this time. I will report in again at 2200 hours.”

The radio responded affirmative and the Specialist walk over and sat down by the machine. Toby had it spun up and nodded at the readouts. This machine was a very amazing medical device that the military was working on and it could do several things, such as CAT scans and blood tests.

Toby hooked up the Specialist to it and started running scans and tests. The machine was fast and in about 30 minutes Toby had some answers. He plugged himself in and ran some specific tests and got the rest of them.

Toby smiled at the blank faced MP. “Lindsey, you are a lucky woman. You are here on the eve of a huge scientific discovery. This blue crystal that gassed you is able to do something unheard of. When it touches distilled water, it creates a molecule that seeks out certain parts of certain cells and bonds with it. It acts as a type of blocking agent and it shuts down emotion and free will. I’m not really sure how else to explain it, but it blanks a human’s ability to think freely and makes them a mindless drone. The green crystal however makes a molecule that also binds with cells but makes them immune to the effects and gives a person so treated the ability instruct the people hit by blue gas. That is amazing and you agree fully don’t you Lindsey?”

“Yes, I agree fully.” Replied a monotone voice.

Toby rubbed his hands together and pocketed the green crystal. He needed to study it some more, but for now…

“For now, time for some fun. Specialist Lindsey, stand at attention.”

Lindsey stood up and snapped to attention.

“From now on you are Slave Lindsey. Your only mission in life is to serve me. You will address me as Master and will obey every order without question or hesitation. Do you understand?”

“Master, I understand and obey.” Lindsey replied in a monotone voice.

“Not good enough Slave. SOUND OFF!”

“MASTER, I HEAR AND OBEY!” Lindsey shouted.

“Better. Hmmmm, that monotone voice doesn’t seem to turn off, but no matter. Slave Lindsey, strip naked in front of me.” Toby ordered.

Lindsey immediately began to remove her uniform starting with her equipment belt. Toby ordered her to make it sexy and slow and she did. Her motions became very smooth and sensual and Toby felt himself getting aroused. He got more aroused every time he looked into her face. The emptiness and complete lack of any independence was more of a turn on that the sexy soldier stripping in front of him.

Toby grinned as she got down to her bra and panties. They were a matched set of black lace, very sheer, and very small. “Nice. Do you dress like this every day Slave?”

“No Master. Tonight when I am get off shift I am to meet with my boyfriend and we were planning on sneaking into the base commander’s office and fucking on her desk. He likes it when I dress like this.”

“Well now, you really are a dirty little whore. Very good. Slave drop to your knees and give me a blow job. Lick my dick slowly like it’s the most wonderful tasting thing in the world. Then slowly suck me down. Can you deep throat?” Toby asked as he undid his pants.

The girl replied “Yes Master, I am able to but it is difficult and I usually gag doing it.”

“You will do it and it is irrelevant if you gag. You exist only to serve so deep throat it is.”

“Yes Master.” Lindsey said and gave his penis a long slow lick. She did treat it like a lollypop, slowly licking back and forth and then began to suck. She slowly worked his cock into her mouth and then throat. He heard her gag a bit but she kept at it. All the time her glazed eyes looked straight ahead with no hint of any higher functions at all. For Toby this was a bigger turn on than the blow job which was amazing.

But being a nerd Toby didn’t last long and he soon blew a load down his lovely slave’s throat. She gulped it all down and simply remained on her knees when he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

“Slave you are wonderful at that. You will instruct other slaves on deep throating if they have not done it.”

“Yes Master.”

Toby zipped up his pants and checked his watch. She would be getting off shift soon and the Sergeant of the Guard would come looking for her if she didn’t report in. Toby read some more readouts and grinned at what he saw. The computer had crunched some more info and had provided him with some useful stuff.

“Well, it appears that unless I dose you with my blue gas you are going to remain a mindless slave until you die. Well, lucky you, you will never have to be bothered with thinking again. Now let’s make some gas projectors.”

Toby worked fast. He got a couple of squeeze bottles and built a filter that held a small blue crystal. When you squeezed it, the water in the main bottle pushed over the crystal and turned into a gas cloud. It was good for about 20 squeezes by Toby’s estimation and he was usually right.

“Slave, you will take this container and return to your guard room for shift change. Once everyone is in the room, gas them and then call me here. Have all the slaves wait for me and do nothing until I arrive. Before you go there, go back to your room and bring more of what you are wearing now with you to the guard room.”

“Yes Master.” Lindsey replied and turned to the door.

“Hold it! Put your uniform back on. Cripes, this could be an issue, you really are mindless. Okay, act normal but obey my commands. Do you understand?” Toby said as the MP stopped and began to dress.

“Yes Master.”

The sexy slave dressed and marched out of the room in her normal stride. But Toby noticed that her eyes still had the glassy look and her voice had not changed.

He worried that might be an issue, but he had kept her a bit long so he hoped she would be the last one in the guard room. After about 10 minutes the phone rang.

“Master, I have gassed everyone and we are waiting for you.” A monotone voice said over the line.

Toby grinned and hung up. He had to keep from running to get down to the first floor. He was lucky in that this base was a bit small and the MP force was mostly focused on the building security. There was a couple of moving patrols and gate guards, but nothing that couldn’t be handled.

He entered the guard room after noting the front desk was not manned and grinned.

12 MPs stood frozen in place with glazed eyes staring straight ahead. Lindsey was standing in front holding the bottle and turned to him when he entered.

“Master all the force has been gassed and awaits your command.”

Toby grinned more when he saw who was on the guard force. Aside from Lindsey, he had really lucked out. LT Shannon Miles was the OD, and Sergeant Christina Rodriguez was the oncoming Sergeant of the guard. LT Miles was a West Pointer, blonde, and a stunning athletic woman who stood at nearly 6 feet with lots of nice curves and muscle. Sergeant Rodriguez was Hispanic, about 6 inches shorter, but was a much more feminine woman, with some soft curves and a nice rack versus the LT’s Amazon look.

The others were men and a couple of women who were rather plain. Toby walked into the room and ordered one of the men to man the desk and to act normal while doing it. He then turned to the rest of the force.

“You, you and you will each take a bottle and will gas the guards on the gate, the roving patrol and the two who man the base Command Post. You will also gas the entire Command Post staff. If CPT Hanson is there order her to join me in my room at the Post Commander’s Quarters. You six will each take a bottle and a set of master keys and will gas the barracks. Everyone in the barracks must be gassed, don’t stop until you are done.” Toby commanded as he handed out the bottles.

Toby turned to the three hot MPs. “You three are my elite bodyguards and slaves. You will strip down into a set of lace panties, bra, garter belt and stockings, and heels. You will put on makeup and you will wear this MP helmet on your head unless I order you to take it off. You are my enforcers. Every one we met must be turned into my slave and you sole purpose in life is to obey me and ensure my happiness. You will walk, talk, and act like horny bimbo sluts while remembering your training and understanding you role as my protectors and fucktoys. As of this second you will forget all about being anything else and focus solely on what I told you. Understood?”

“Yes Master.” Three monotone voice replied in unison. They began to strip down and Toby ordered another two MPs to gas the Officer’s Quarters.

Toby grinned at his new guards. All three were now in lace panties and bras, stockings, heels, and were wearing their uniform belts with guns and a Kevlar helmet with a black band with a large white MP on the front. All three looked hot as hell and all had glassy eyes.

“Okay slaves, we are going to the post commander’s quarters and gas her. Then we will use her quarters for an orgy in which you will please me to the best of your ability. Shannon, you and Christina will ride in the back and blow me and play with my balls on the way over there. Lindsey, you drive.”

“Yes Master.” The three women responded in monotone voices and marched out the door behind their master.

Toby ordered his driver to take the long route around base and out by the old ranges. The base really was not that large compared to some places, but it was big enough to be commanded by full Colonel who was apparently promotable. Toby smiled as he saw some of his gassed slaves work through various quarters and his smile got broader as his two new slaves worked his dick like pros. Shannon sucked his cock down her throat with a bit of work while Christina sucked and licked his balls. He didn’t last long and Shannon swallowed every drop. Toby looked into her eyes when she finished and started to get hard again.

“God, it’s so fucking sexy to see you like this. Brainless, mindless, empty, a complete slave. Not a single thought in that head of yours is there?” Toby said.

“No Master. There are no thoughts in my head.” Shannon replied in her monotone voice.

“Good, much better this way. You are going to serve me for the rest of your life as my slave and you will like it. No, you will love it.”

“I will love being your slave, Master.”

That caused Toby to blow his load on Shannon’s face and he ordered her to lick it clean and had Christina lick up any parts she missed.

By then they had arrived at the Post Commander’s house. The Commander was Colonel Rebecca Lynn, a Air Defense Officer if Toby remembered correctly. She was quite young for her rank and had been promoted ahead of her peers since the rank of Captain. She had divorced about ten years ago and had no children. She was a forty-something MILF though. She had auburn hair with no grey yet; she was in wonderful shape and had some smoky grey eyes that a man could lose himself in. She was strict but fair and her command loved her.

“Well, they used to love her, back when they could think.” Toby said with a snicker as he got out and marched to her front door. He knocked and rang the doorbell.

A light upstairs turned on and in a minute the speaker by the door clicked. “Who are you and what the hell are you doing at my front door?” a harsh voice stated.

“Ma’am, I’m Toby, Dr. Teris’s assistant. I’m sorry to bug you but we just found something with that meteorite. I spoke with the Doctor and she is on her way back to the lab now. She wanted me to get you there right away and, uh, what we found is something that we need to keep very quiet. To the point of not using a phone.”

“I see. I’ll be there in the moment.”

The intercom clicked off and after a few minutes Toby heard the door lock click back. The door opened and he was looking at the Colonel dressed in her ACU’s. She was pulling her cap down with a strict look on her face when she noticed Shannon and Lindsey standing at attention behind Toby.

“What in God’s name are you two playing at?” she thundered in her best “I am a commander, don’t fuck with me.” Voice.

Toby didn’t even smile as his hand came up and squeezed a blast of gas into her face. The Colonel coughed and staggered back. After a couple of coughs she stiffened and stared straight ahead. Her eyes were empty and glassy.

“Rebecca, you are my slave. About face and march into your living room. When you get there, strip out of your clothes and then stand at attention.”

“Yes master.” The Colonel spun on her foot and marched back through the door. Toby followed with his other slaves and had Christina lock the door.

Toby sat down on a large master chair and watched as the MILF Colonel stripped naked and stood at attention.

“Lindsey, Christina, stand proper guard at the entrance to this room.” Toby commanded.

“Yes Master.” The two women marched over and flanked the door. The assumed a position of parade rest and stared ahead.

“Shannon, go upstairs and find the sexist lingerie the Colonel has and the highest heeled shoes and stockings. Bring her makeup as well.”

Toby looked at his newest slave and smiled as he began to rub his cock. “I am now commander of this base Colonel. You will help me maintain a fiction that you are in charge until I have figured out my next move. You will also help me secure funds, papers, transportation and so on so that I can disappear with my slaves and live out a nice life of fucking and hedonism. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Can you do this without any suspicions arising?”

“Yes Master. This base is actually a special base for Government continuity in case of a national emergency. I have access to many special items including fake documents and ID’s that cannot be traced or determined as false, cash of various denominations, gold, bearer bonds, weapons, vehicles, and some internet access to many special accounts and sites. I am the only one who knows everything so it will be simple to set it up as you have commanded.” The MILF Colonel stated in a monotone voice.

“Seriously? I thought all of that stuff was just conspiracy theories and bullshit.” Toby said with a surprised look on his face.

“No Master, it is one of several. I know there are others but do not know where. I was handpicked for this command as I am seen as un-corruptible.”

“And you were until I showed up. Well, I am now going to use your place as my residence as you start getting everything set up. I want to disappear Colonel, so when you start getting everything ready be sure that it is nothing that will cause any suspicions. I also want a complete list of all females on the base and I want you to put the sexiest and hottest at the top of the list. Include all civilians as well.”

“Yes Master.”

Just then Shannon marched in and came to attention in front of Toby. “Master, I have the items you have requested.”

“Excellent. Shannon, give the Colonel a MILF makeover. Make her as slutty and sexy as you can.” Toby commanded and unzipped his pants.

Toby played with himself as he watched his sexy slave work on the Colonel. In short order she was dressed in slinky black silk panties and sheer bra, garter belt and stockings and a stiletto heeled pair of black shoes. Shannon layered on thick makeup and soon the highly decorated officer looked like a MILF from a porno.

Toby was rock hard and enjoyed the empty eyed look the formerly powerful woman gave him. “Nice. I like you like this. Shannon, on your knees and eat the Colonel out. Colonel, you are turned on by this and Shannon’s attention will make you wet and horny.”

Rebecca was soon panting and gasping in a strange monotone sound and Shannon kept at it. Toby beat himself off and came all over the rug on the floor watching them. “Shannon, enough. Rebecca, your brain is now sexy mush so get over here and lick me clean. Doing that will make you more horny and you will beg me to fuck you once you are done.”

“Yes Master.” They both replied. Toby snickered as Shannon simply stayed on her knees and stared straight ahead and then leaned back to enough Rebecca’s efforts. She had him clean and was fingering herself by the time she was done.

“Master, cleaning you has made me very horny. I beg you to fuck me.”

Toby laughed. The glassy eyed bitch simply stated that and stared at him with an unchanging expression. Her monotone voice gave no hint of any emotion but her fingers worked energetically and Toby could smell her.

Toby found himself getting very hard again. Toby was surprised to realize how fucking sexy it was to have hot women act like mindless dolts around him. The sheer power he had over them was turning him on as much as the sex.

“Turn around and get on all fours. I’m going to fuck you like a bitch dog in heat.” Toby said and mounted the mindless woman as soon as she was on all fours.

“Pant like a fucking Dog! That’s it! Growl! You can’t speak when I’m fucking you, only growl, whine and bark. When I am fucking you like this you are a bitch dog in heat!” Toby shouted out as he pounded Rebecca hard in the rear.

Rebecca growled and began to bark. Her barks soon turned to yelps and when Toby blasted into her pussy and shouted “CUM HARD BITCH!” Rebecca let out a howl that tampered off into a whine and then flopped onto the floor.

Toby fell backwards with a huge smile. He looked around and smiled more as he saw his two MP guards at parade rest by the door staring straight ahead and Shannon still kneeling on the floor. Rebecca was panting on the floor and Toby scratched the back of her head. She whined a bit and then turned her head to nuzzle his hand like a dog.

“Good girl. Okay girl, let’s go, you follow me around like a loyal dog because you are alone with me, you are a dog. Okay?” Toby said.

“Woof!” Rebecca responded and crawled after him on all fours.

Toby ordered his other slaves upstairs and spent the rest of the night fucking them while Rebecca lay on a rug at the foot of the bed. At 3pm she started to whine and Toby took her out back and had her pee on a fencepost. Toby had her sleep in the laundry room on a old blanket while he slept on her king sized bed with his other three slaves until 6 am.

Toby got up and ordered his slaves to dress and get ready to go. He went downstairs, took Rebecca outside to pee, and then had her clean up and dress. He ordered her to return to being a Colonel and begin working on the arrangements. He returned to the lab to await his partners.

Toby didn’t wait long. Dr. Teris came in early as usual at around 0730am bright and ready to go.

“Toby, glad you are here. Anything from last night?”

Toby smiled and said “Actually yes.” And gassed the good doctor straight in the face.

Three coughs later the doctor was staring glassy eyed at her master.

“Lord that was easy, and here I was worried that the strange behavior of the guards would tip you off. Well no matter. Doctor, no Alexia, I have a job for you. See my notes and determine how permanent this gas is. I think it’s un-reversible, but verify it for me. Also try to determine if you can find any cure. If you do, do not use it on yourself but get me.”

“Yes Master, I obey.” The now mindless Dr. Teris replied in that so sexy monotone voice of a slave.

Toby smiled and waited for Melody to show up and wasn’t disappointed when she rolled in at 0800am. She looked beat and Toby noticed she was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. She glanced at Toby, who grinned, and with a shrug and a small smile she started to put on her lab coat.

Toby wasn’t in the mood to talk to a slave to be so he just gassed her. Once she was staring back at him with the glassy eyed, empty headed look he ordered her to strip naked and get on all fours.

“Melody, as of now you are my pet. You are a dog, a bitch, and you are not human. You are 100% loyal to me and will follow me around everywhere and be a dog. Do you understand?”

“Woof!” Melody barked in reply and sat down on her now bare ass and began to pant. Toby made a phone call and Shannon came in flanked by 2 MPs, one of which was Melody’s boyfriend. They all ignored the panting woman and Shannon stepped forward with a large file.

“As you commanded Master, here are the photographic files of all women on the base with the hottest on the top. And here is a collar and leash as you also requested. The Colonel already has hers. She stated that things are going forward with no problems and that within 2 days all will be in readiness.”

“Splendid. Shannon, you’re horny and wet and you want me to fuck you over that chair, get undressed and stick that ass up right now.” Toby said as he unbuckled his belt.

“Yes Master.” Shannon replied and began to undo her top.

ONE WEEK LATER ON A CENTRAL AMERICAN BEACH

“WOOF! WOOF!”

Toby laughed as Rebecca and Melody both chased the ball he had tossed into the water. Rebecca came up with it in her teeth as Melody snapped at her ass playfully.

“Ah, so nice to take my bitch dogs for a walk don’t you think Alexia?”

“Ya, I tink it’s fun to play in de sand lover.”

Toby smiled at the former doctor. Alexia was now standing naked next to him and showed the work of several days of nude sunbathing on her lovely skin. She was part Slavic and with some simply commands Toby turned her into a Russia stripper and one of his girlfriends. He had made her forget all her education and was working to make it permanent by having her drink and do some drugs every day. Even though her research had confirmed that the condition was permanent, he didn’t want to chance that her mind could be turned against him. Also, he had discovered that having his slaves role play something helped make them less robotic and more natural. But they still had the empty glassy eyes and the monotone voice which Toby loved.

Toby waved his hand and Alexia dropped to her knees and started blowing him. Toby looked back down the private beach towards his deck and large pool with various hot women lounging around nude or nearly so. Several were working out as Toby had them all hard at work keeping fit and sexy. A couple were recovering from plastic surgery and taking it easy.

Lindsey walked towards him in a sexy French maid outfit hold a tray with a martini on it. She was smiling of course and held out the tray while he sampled the drink and nodded. With a bow she turned and minced back to the bar. His two “dogs” trotted up to him on all fours and sat down in front of him panting.

Toby still had to chuckle. The Colonel had been as good as her word on how well the base was set up. Toby and his 11 slaves all had prefect new identities that had them as Costa Rican nationals, several private offshore accounts with nearly 100 million in them, 10 millions in bearer bonds, and a million in gold. He had faked a lab accident (complete with bodies even) and enough forensic evidence to show he, his colleagues, and several Soldiers had died in a terrible accident. A private jet ride to a hidden airfield and he was out of the country safe and sound. A couple of phone calls and some briefcases full of cash later and he had a large private villa, private beach, a couple of cars, and a gassed security force. A couple of trips to some more public beaches later on had netted some hot spring breakers and now he had about 18 hot slaves, including his “dogs”.

Melody and Rebecca both started to nuzzle Alexia and his crotch and he laughed and told them to sit. Toby watched the sun reflect off the water and smiled.

“I do so love this gas. I could take over the world, but really, why bother?” Toby said to no one in particular as his cock began shoot cum down his slave’s throat.