The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skype Me At 11

By Hypnofur

“Something like that…” I answered my travelling colleague, Dennis. He was joking around about the Skype session I told him I had to leave the hotel bar for. He mentioned that his wife made him do Skype sessions too, and they always got dirty. He asked if mine got sexy too.

My vague answer was a sad lie. My Skype sessions with Darcy were anything but sexy. Life with Darcy was anything but sexy I guess. It’s not that we didn’t have sex, we did, once a month or so. She just wasn’t into it. I had always heard that sex was a basic human need, and it certainly was for me, but she didn’t seem to have that need. I was quite sure she could go the rest of her life without sex and be perfectly happy.

Maybe it was because she didn’t have orgasms? She had never had one in her life. The lack of orgasm thing was one of my many theories. I thought about this often. It’s not that I don’t love her, I do, very much. She is a wonderful wife and mother to our 12 year old. She is just—sexless. What makes it even more hard is that she is still very attractive. That is what drew me to her back in high school. I didn’t know about her sex “difficulties” until we were married, because we had waited until marriage to have sex. In truth though, even knowing what I know now, I would still marry her all over again.

Darcy was aware of our… limited… sexual connection. It made her insecure, and thus prone to jealousy. She always begged me to have an 11pm Skype session with her when I was travelling. A phone call wouldn’t do. I think she wanted to see the empty hotel room behind me. I’m a good guy, and I would never cheat on her. The 11pm Skype calls didn’t bother me too much. I was surprised tonight though, as she wasn’t at her computer at 11:00 like usual. It was 11:15 or so by the time she finally popped up on her screen.

She ran into the room all harried. I noticed she was wearing her cute little fox fur coat I got her for Christmas and still had her pocket book with her. “Hi, were you out?” I asked, noting the obvious evidence.

She was out of breath, clearly running to get to our session. “Yes, sorry I’m late!” she said.

“No prob. Where did you go?”

“Nancy dragged me to one of her parties” she said, referring to our neighbor.

“Really? Good for you, I’m glad you went.” I said. Darcy didn’t usually go to Nancy’s little gatherings. I know that made her seem a bit snobbish. Not that it was a huge problem, but I was glad she took the offer for once.

“I’m not. It was totally embarrassing.” She fumed.

“What happened?”

“You know Ellen Krakanski? Her brother in law was there. Everyone started talking about how he is a hypnotist, or knows how to hypnotize or whatever.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So, I accidently got hypnotized as he was demonstrating it. He had me do all these crazy things. Everyone was laughing at me.” Darcy shouted. It was clear she was very worked up.

“You got hypnotized?” I said, still trying to catch up to this crazy story.

“Yes, he had us put our hands together, and he was talking about magnets and… and it doesn’t matter. At the end, I didn’t remember anything and I was being laughed at. It was terrible”

“I’m sorry sweetie”, I said. The whole thing seemed funny to me, but I didn’t dare make light of it.

“Where is Emma?” I asked about our daughter. The answer was another sleep over at her best friend’s house. That wasn’t great actually, I knew that Darcy hated being in the house alone when I was travelling.

It was at that point that Darcy’s cell phone started ringing. “Must be Nancy calling to apologize” she said as she fumbled through her purse for the phone.

“Tell her to tell Ron that I need the snowblower back. They are talking about snow next week” I shouted into the computer. I could see Darcy click the mute button, she didn’t want Nancy to hear me. I didn’t expect Darcy to really tell her to get her husband to give me my snowblower back, but it was worth a try. The guy had it for weeks. She stuck her tongue out at me as she answered the phone.

“Hello?” she said. Then she said nothing for a minute. She just sort of got this glazed look on her face. After about two minutes of her not talking, I was finding this exceptionally odd.

She finally spoke, quietly saying the word “Deeper”. Another two minutes went by, and she said, “so good…”. Another minute before she said “Deeply and completely hypnotized”

That’s when I clued into what was happening. Darcy isn’t a practical joke type, so I knew this was legit. I started freaking out. I yelled at the computer, but I knew it didn’t do any good, the volume was off on her end.

I saw her leave our bedroom (where the laptop lived). For about five minutes, I just tried calling her cell phone over and over, but it didn’t seem to have any effect.

She returned to our bedroom, looking behind her, as if she had someone following her.

To my horror, I saw her bring a man into our bedroom. I didn’t recognize him. He was short, a bit older than Darcy and I. He was just a regular looking guy. Darcy didn’t seem scared though, she was just sort of “glazed”. I knew that she was in some sort of trance, and it only made sense that this was Ellen’s brother in law that had put her in such a state.

“Darcy, are you sure that you are home alone, and no one is due back tonight?” I heard the slimy bastard confirm with her. She said “yes” quietly but calmly.

“Good. Now Darcy, I want you to imagine all of your inhibitions being gathered up into a bubble. All of your inhibitions being gathered together into one shiny, clear bubble. Can you see them Darcy?” he asked. She answered with the same yes.

“Excellent, now I want you to imagine that bubble just floating away, higher and higher, floating away so high, like a lost balloon. Floating so high that they are out of sight. They have floated away. All of your inhibitions have floated away Darcy.” He said.

“floated away” she repeated.

“Yes, now, you are beginning to feel very sexually aroused Darcy. Without your inhibitions to hold back those feelings, you find they are becoming very, very strong. You are getting very, very aroused. Very horny.”

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, but I was convinced it was about to come crashing down. Darcy’s hang ups about sex should be enough to waken her from this trance. The word “horny” alone could do it, I thought.

But I was wrong. I noticed Darcy started touching her neck, and as her other hand stroked the soft collar of her fur coat. Holy shit, was it working?

“Yes, you are feeling so sexy, everything is so sexy” The hypnotist brother in law cooed. “You’re also finding that I am so sexy Darcy. The sexiest guy you’ve ever seen.”

My heart was beating a million miles a minute now as I was coming to terms with the reality that was happening on my computer screen before me.

The guy seemed to be completely unaware that I was watching from the laptop on the desk as he continued. “Yes Darcy, everything feels so sexy. So very, very sexy. I’m so sexy, and what I tell you to do is so sexy. Following my orders and my commands is so sexy, isn’t it Darcy”

“Oh Yes” she said louder and more exuberant, as she licked her lips. This was the most aroused I had ever seen my wife in all of the almost 25 years we had been together.

“You want to pleasure me Darcy. Drop to your knees and do it now!” the guy said, shakily. He was obviously quite worked up himself as he fumbled with his pants and his cock sprang out. I was relieved that he didn’t seem much more well endowed than I was.

To my utter shock, Darcy dropped to her knees and now had his dick just inches from his face. I knew full well that was the closest any penis had ever been to her face. I was frozen in horror and curiosity. What would she do next? Did she even know what to do?

She tucked her hands in the cuffs of her fur coat a bit and stared caressing his cock and balls with the soft fox fur. My heart sank a bit, as that was the “thank you” that I had been dreaming I would get Christmas night after giving her the coat she had been hinting for like crazy. But now instead of gratefully fur fondling her husband, she was doing it to some guy she didn’t know.

Unsure of what I could possibly do to stop this situation, I was reduced to having to take solace in the fact that she at least didn’t take him in her mouth. That is, until, she started licking his cock. I could see the guy shaking in pleasure from the fur fondling and the feeling of her tongue on his cock.

“Suck my cock!” he shouted, and Darcy obeyed instantly, taking him in her mouth. I could see from her cheeks that she was just sucking as hard as she could. Like she was trying to suck a bowling through a straw. Truth be told, I’d never had a blow job, but from the porn I had watched, I didn’t really think that was how it was supposed to work.

From the guy’s reaction, I don’t think it was what he was expecting either. He seemed to have enough of that as he told her to remove her pants and panties and get on the bed. Again she obeyed without hesitation. I kept assuring myself it was because of the hypnosis, but Darcy certainly did not try to not to be fucked by this guy. She had her arms extended with her hands pushing on his shoulders, but only for stabilization, not for resistance. I could actually tell when she was penetrated, as she gasped a little bit. Ellen Krakanski’s brother in law started to stroke in and out of my wife.

In her trance, she couldn’t see the torment on my face. She may not have even been aware I was still there. I was, and I saw it all.

“Yes Darcy, that’s it.” He said as her body involuntarily responded to his deep thrusts. “It feels so good” I watched in horror as her pelvis began rocking upward in sync with him. “You love it.”

Darcy grunted with each deep stroke she received. Her knees now spread in acceptance, hips rising and falling. Suddenly she let out a long, low moan. Afterward, she jerked her head toward the laptop again. I knew he had made my wife cum. My breath stopped as I realized that he had just given Darcy her first orgasm ever. It was heartbreaking, but amazing. Could hypnosis really be that powerful to remove all of her hang ups and just let her enjoy sex?

“You love being fucked by me.” He lay down resting on his elbows, completely covering her, giving her hard deep thrusts. I heard another long guttural moan from her. She had another orgasm, or maybe more of the same one. She lifted her feet, raising her knees to his sides, allowing for even deeper penetration.

“You are so fucking hot. I just might have to come visit you again. That’s right my hypnotized little pet. Cum again on my cock.” And she did, letting out a loud moan, as the strongest orgasm yet wracked her body. “I own your pussy!”

He slid his hands under her, grasping her shoulders, as he started to really plow into her. She screamed, and he grunted six times, as each stream of sperm was jettisoned directly into her. For the first time ever, I was so grateful that she had her tubes tied after Emma’s complicated birth.

He lay there on her, catching his breath. From there he put her into a deep sleep and gave her some more suggestions like not remembering any of this, except in her dreams. He also gave her a trigger word to put her under again.

I was completely undone by what I had seen. I cancelled my next day meetings and flew home on the next available flight. In the airport, I looked the guy up on facebook. It wasn’t hard to do. He was married, and lived a few towns away from us. Finding his address wasn’t difficult, as he was just a regular guy. It’s scary how powerful the internet could be.

He was certainly scared when he opened his door to find me there. I could tell from the look on his face that he immediately knew who I was. Probably through Facebook. I’m a big guy. To say he was “intimated” was an understatement. He tried to close the door, but I stopped it with my foot. I was immediately inside his living room, throwing him around and punching him in the face. It was dumb, and I shouldn’t have reacted like that. What if a little kid was home. I wouldn’t want to beat up some kid’s dad in front of him.

But then again, I didn’t want to beat up anybody! I never wanted to be in this situation in the first place. He was on the ground, begging for mercy (and for me to stop hitting him). I fell to my knees and started crying. Not just for what had happened to Darcy, but how he made her feel. The pleasure that he gave her that I couldn’t. I wept.

“Are you going to tell my wife?” he asked. I didn’t know how to respond to that. I just looked at him. “I-I could make you a deal….” He offered.

Both he and I were quite surprised when I said... “tell me about this deal”

* * *

One month later, I was back in the bar with Dennis. I asked for the tab at 10:45. He joked again about the Skype call. This time I gave him a knowing wink.

I got on the Skype session with Darcy and asked about all the usual daily stuff. “Can I speak to Emma?”

“It’s way too late for her. She’s sound asleep. I just put laundry away in her room and she didn’t even stir.” Darcy said. That was the confirmation I was looking for.

“Darcy goes so Deep” I said calmly. I watched with baited breath as her eyes fluttered. They reopened a second later, with that glazed look I now knew well. She slowly rose from the desk away from the laptop.

My cock was getting firm in anticipation as I heard her lock the door. About five minutes later, I saw the image on the screen move as the laptop got carried to the bed. Darcy got back in front of it. She had put on some make up and some lipstick. She wore only her blue fox fur coat and some panties.

“Oh sweetie, you are such a gorgeous man. You have such a gorgeous, ...” I just watched and waited. “Cock.” She said it as if she was overcoming some deep prohibition, for the word. That was something I had been working on during her trances over the last few nights before I left. “Cock.” She said it again. She gazed into my eyes, from half away across the country. “You have such a gorgeous cock, sweetie.” I had learned so much about hypnosis, including the term “somnambulist”, which apparently is what Darcy is.

We shared an incredibly long look. I stood. I moved back a bit from the computer. She watched as I unbuttoned my pants, her eyes were glazed with lust.

“Oh sweetie. Yes! Show me. Show it to me. Show me that gorgeous cock.” My pants dropped to the floor and my cock fairly burst forth, bouncing up and bobbing in front of my wife, who gazed and smiled, lost in her hypnotic lustful thoughts about her husband’s hard cock.

I took out the blue fox fur hat that matched her coat. She had never really worn it, but it had come with the coat. I stood there and began to stroke it gently on my cock. She moaned at that, urging me on. I told her how good it felt to feel the fur on my cock, how turned on I was, how exciting it was to show my hard cock to my sexy, beautiful wife.

Her fingers began to strum over her clit. “Oh Andy! Oh my god! That is so, ...” she was panting and gasping. “I would go down on you, .. kiss your penis. You have such a beautiful hard cock. I would love to suck your big cock. If I was there, I would get on my knees for you. Suck your cock, love your beautiful big cock. Pleasure it with the fur, so hard, so long. I would swallow all your hot cum!”

“Oh my god!” she squealed as she began to cum. In a high pitched voice she cried out. “Oh god! You would have to fuck me sweetie! You would have to fuck my pussy!! Oh fuck my wet pussy. I’m cumming!! Oh, I’m cumming for you. Oh god! You would fuck me so good, wouldn’t you?!!”

“You know I would. I would fuck your sweet little pussy for hours! Oh my god! I’m gonna cum!” I shouted

Darcy collapsed onto the bed but didn’t stop working her clit. Now I could see that she was tugging her nipples with the other hand at the same time. This sent me over the edge. I scooted closer to the computer, and suddenly realized that I was going to cum all over the keyboard, so I turned sideways.

“Oh yeah baby. Shoot for me! Show me that cum! Shoot your cum for me!” I did. She was afforded view of her husband shooting long, arcing streams of cum through the air and off screen into the hotel room.

Her hand was a blur on her clit, “In my mouth! Shoot it in my mouth! I wish

I was there to taste it! I love cum! I want your cum, Andy. I want to taste your cum.” She shouted, using so many words and concepts she never would have without the hypnotic conditioning.

I watched as her head fell back and she shrieked, shockingly loudly, in her orgasm! My cock was slick with cum but no softer. It was achingly hard still as I watched my beautiful wife masturbating wildly in front of me. I was overwhelmed by the desire to ram my cock all the way in her.

“God Darcy! I wish I was there to shove my cock in you!”

“Oooooooohhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!! She shrieked again. “Yes! Fuck me sweetie! I am so ready for your big cock! Ram it in me! Take me, fuck me!!” She continued to work her fingers in her pussy.

“Oh sweetie! Hold me down and fuck me. Your cock is so perfect! It will feel so good in me. Fuck your tight pussy!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!”

Her body began to convulse into a ball, as she rolled tightly together. Finally she came with another wild shriek and exploded outward, coming off the bed and winding up on the ground. I watched in complete awe as my formerly prudish wife continued to masturbate, slowing and slowing until she came to a stop with a satisfied smile.

Now that was what I call a skype session!