The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

61 Days in River City

CHAPTER 11

Divine is Tortured to Stay as She Is

Divine was screaming. Her organs were on fire. She’d never felt anything like it before. It was achieved through drugs. Mistress Jenna had a limited supply now, but she had to use them because her neural equipment had yet to be installed.

The more she thought of Sonia’s analysis, the more she liked it. She’d be able to stay safe and unnoticed in this city full of super heroes and super villains for as long as she liked. And Vicky had already shown her how money worked and how to stash it legally throughout the world. That meant she could retire soon. She wondered about that. She’d have to think seriously about it, but not now. Divine’s screams kept on interfering with her thinking.

Every ten minutes or so, Hannah injected another drug into her system and the pain stopped, leaving her spaced out. That was when Mistress Jenna probed her mind. This next time would be the fifth time and she was finally getting somewhere. Probably the next probe would be enough. If not, then the procedure would repeat until Divine acquiesced or died. She knew what to do for both possibilities.

Divine’s resistance dropped the next round. She said the mantra that had been repeated to her continuously up ’till now.

“My name is Brandi.

I am the property of my owner, Mistress Jenna.

I always obey my owner, Mistress Jenna, immediately.

I never question my owner, Mistress Jenna.”

Simple and basic, it worked because Mistress Jenna used her mind to emphasise each phrase deep into her victim’s brain. Mistress Jenna ‘saw’ the brain opening up to her and smiled as she pushed in deep enough to control.

“What’s your name?”

“Brandi.”

“What’s your other name?”

“Divine.”

“What’s your home name?”

“Venus.”

“OK Brandi. I know you can remove that outfit mentally. Bambi told me. So, remove it.” She watched as Brandi became nearly naked as she wore some sort of one piece under it. It was like magic. She had had Bambi dress and undress like this multiple times when she first learnt of it. It didn’t hold the same appeal now though. She had a bitch release her.

“Get up Brandi.”

Brandi stood up. The drugs in her system made her wobbly.

“Look into my eyes, Brandi,” she commanded gently.

Brandi looked.

“You work for me Brandi. You love working for me. You will do anything for me Brandi. You are a prostitute working for me Brandi. You love working the streets selling yourself. You will do this thing you love for me. I make it possible for you to work my streets Brandi.

The words sunk into Brandi’s manipulated mind and overwrote what was already there.

“Look at my ring Brandi. See the big red stone?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look at the big red stone Brandi. It’s cloudy isn’t it? But it will clear Brandi. It will clear, Brandi. You want to see the stone clear, Brandi. You want to see the stone clear, Brandi. When it clears, the instructions I’ve already given you will be permanent, Brandi. Your instructions will delete everything that was there before, Brandi. You will remember your past life, Brandi. But your memories will be of another person, Brandi. You will not understand why you did the things you did then, Brandi. You will only understand obedience to me, Brandi. Only me, Brandi.”

As Mistress Jenna was saying this, Brandi’s mind slowly absorbed the meaning behind the words and replaced all the meanings presently in her head. And the progress of this conversion was indicated by Brandi watching the red stone clear before her eyes. When it was totally clear, Venus Satore left and only Brandi remained.

Now there was no resistance. Nothing there to even offer an alternative opinion. Venus became Brandi. Venus was Brandi. What else was she? She belonged to Mistress Jenna. She always had. She would always do anything for Mistress Jenna. Absolutely anything. No qualifications there. She wanted nothing more than to obey her owner, Mistress Jenna.

“I love you Brandi, so I’m going to give you something. Something precious. You’ll love your precious thing, Brandi. It will mean everything to you. Because of your precious thing you will happily obey me for the rest of your life.” She pointed Rich out to Brandi.

“Go and suck him off, Brandi. Do a good job, Brandi. Do a good job and I’ll give you your Precious. You will love your Precious, Brandi. You will live for your Precious, Brandi. Do a good job on Rich here and you will have your Precious, Brandi.”

She stopped and waited. Brandi’s pupils were enormous. It took a few moments now for instructions to enter Brandi’s consciousness. Mistress Jenna allowed for it.

Eventually Brandi turned and walked towards Rich. She knelt down at his feet and undid his belt and zip. She gently removed his impressive erect cock, making sure it didn’t catch, even slightly, on the zip. She kissed the bell-end, gently blew on it and then gently licked it. Her tongue gradually swirled its way down the shaft. She was slow and methodical and experienced.

Eventually, she took the cock in her mouth and began the job proper. She still took her time and utilised her fingers, expanding his pleasure enormously. Finally he came. He shook and shouted and jizzed into her mouth. She swallowed it, making a great show of the process. Eventually she looked up at him from her kneeling position. Her face was pleading and jizz was leaking from the corners of her mouth. Richard gasped and said, “Hell yeah,” to Mistress Jenna.

“Impressive indeed Brandi,” she said. “But what did you get out of it?”

“I obeyed you Mistress,” replied Brandi simply and honestly.

“Oh I think you can do better than that, Brandi,” she said knowing full well what was going to happen.

Brandi’s eyes opened wide. “I can’t do any better Mistress,” she said, tears immediately flowing down her face.

“Not that Brandi,” replied Mistress. “I mean you can do better by taking pleasure from the act itself, and not just from obeying me. Do you want that Brandi? Do you want so much pleasure that time stops? I mean literally, Brandi. Do you want to know more pleasure than you can ever know again?”

Brandi’s eyes were wide. The tears were still there, endearingly noticeable on her cheeks. Her mascara had long since been ruined and had run below her eyes. Mistress Jenna loved that look. Her pussy throbbed when a new bitch looked at her with those eyes and with this face.

“Go through there, Brandi,” she said, pointing to the door. “Find Amos and offer yourself to him. Don’t do anything until he pays you, mind. You need to be able to pay me my due. You do nothing without being paid, Brandi. Once he pays you, do what he asks. Once you’ve done that and he’s had his pleasure, you will have your Precious.”

Brandi’s eyes glowed and she immediately rose and went into the next room. Mistress heard Brandi ask which was Amos and then ask for payment. Brandi guessed the rates and immediately overpriced herself by a lot. Amos told her how much he would pay which she accepted. Mistress wasn’t worried about that. She would be told the rates later. The important thing was she got paid.

Mistress then waited. After a while, a long while, she heard Amos groan in pleasure. And then, once Amos had orgasmed and she had Mistress’ money, Brandi orgasmed as well. Loudly. ‘She’ll have to stop that,’ she thought.

“Back here Brandi”, she said. Brandi was quickly there. She looked at her and penetrated her mind. This was so easy now.

“You will always have that orgasm Brandi. You will always have that orgasm whenever you take my money and whenever you pleasure your John. Always Brandi. That orgasm is my gift to you Brandi. You will always live for your next orgasm, Brandi. Your next orgasm will be the best one of your life, Brandi. Always, Brandi. Your last orgasm is gone, Brandi. You lost it, Brandi. You need it back, Brandi. And it’s there for you to take back, Brandi. It’s there Brandi, whenever you earn my money, Brandi. And you earn my money by being paid and then giving your John his orgasm, Brandi. That’s how you get your orgasm back, Brandi. That’s always there for you, Brandi. That’s my gift to you, Brandi.”

She paused, allowing Brandi’s mind to return enough to the here and now before she was out of it for hours, then went on.

“But Brandi, you can’t ever cry out when you orgasm. All your orgasms must be silent, Brandi. Otherwise you won’t get your Precious, Brandi. Earning my money and orgasming your John and then not getting your Precious just doesn’t happen, Brandi. You won’t let that happen, Brandi. You will never let that happen, Brandi. You will always get your Precious, Brandi.”

Brandi’s mind slowly returned to the here and now.

“Get yourself dressed Brandi. Bambi here will show you where.”

Mistress Jenna wasn’t interested in obsequiousness from her slaves. She only wanted obedience, so Brandi simply followed Bambi.

A short while later Brandi returned fully dressed in appropriate clothing. Bambi was with her. They waited to be noticed. Mistress Jenna was deep in conversation with one of her bitches.

“And who is Mrs. Hutchinson? How can she order the police chief about like that?”

“She’s a socialite cunt. Rich and bossy. She thinks she knows what’s good for people and she’s determined to help them. She’s also on the police board and the board of a few notable associations.”

“What does Stetson say about it?”

“He wants to forget about it. There’s plenty more important things for us to do. He told the commissioner he’d need more money to do this. He knows that won’t happen. But that’s all he can do.”

“Okay Shyla. I want you to work out a plan to get this Lylia Hutchinson here tomorrow night. And do the same for the police commissioner as well. I’ll deal with them both tomorrow.”

She dismissed Shyla, and looked up at Brandi.

“You’ll work the streets for me, Brandi, starting tomorrow night. Be here then. You’ll work the streets for three nights, Brandi. After that come to me.” She dismissed her with her hand.

Brandi nodded without any facial expression, turned and left. Bambi went with her. Once outside the warehouse Bambi took out a pack and offered one to Brandi, who took it. They both lit up and Brandi coughed her lungs out.

“Get used to it, Brandi.” Bambi wasn’t sympathetic. “I had to. Get yourself a pack on the way home and practise today. It’s expected out on the streets.”

* * *

“We have a possible,” said Sonia to Vicky. “He’s becoming a regular and he’s visiting April.”

Vicky looked up. “How regular?”

“It started off weekly but that quickly shortened. It’s now every couple of days, but no discernible pattern yet.”

“I’m guessing he’ll need to be quick now. The trial’s nearly ended. And he has to be sure of accessing the apartment. Has he said anything?”

“No, not yet. Mistress Jenna will let us know as soon as…”

“What does he look like?”

Close enough to those details and pictures you pulled up from the authorities. But definitely not the same. His hair is jet black and his skin is swarthy and matches. His clothes vary day to day. He’s half an inch or so smaller as well. That’s difficult to fake, but not impossible.”

“No, someone like SureShot would have that ability. We must assume this is the one. There’s no one else. What about his eyes?”

“He removes the sunglasses during the act. April says his eyes are normal.”

“Assume contacts. He’s prepared. The question is, does he think this is a trap? Or is he just normally prepared?”

“I’ve added him to the recognition software. We’ll be alerted the moment he’s sighted around the building.”

“How’s he behaving?”

“Normal apparently. A quick fuck and he’s done. Twenty minutes tops.”

Vicky frowned. “Can you set up for a mile shot in twenty minutes? I’ve never tried it but I’d automatically want more than that. Absorbing the wind would take time. The equipment would be easy. Speaking of equipment, what’s he carrying on those visits?”

“Usually one bag. Once or twice two. Most times he’s groceries in there. One time it was clothes.”

“That’s suspicious.”

“Yes.”

“How does he get there?”

“He walks. The cameras haven’t picked him up with a car, or anywhere near one.”

“Nobody like that has rented an apartment in the area, and the public transport is shit. He must have a car. If this is him, he’s detected the cameras somehow. In that case, he’s definitely in disguise. Has April mentioned anything like that?”

“No, but she won’t say anything unless she’s asked. I’ll make sure Mistress Jenna asks tonight.”

Vicky was thoughtful. “How can he detect those cameras? They’re well hidden. Can he see them? Despite everything?”

“You can detect them, but you have abilities.”

“Yes, so has he. That’s what I’m worried about.”

“Then we assume he can detect them and proceed from there. There’s not enough time to test things now. The trial’s nearly ended. What about the other two buildings?”

“He can’t shoot from them, but there’s no one new there anyway.”

“Good. We’ll keep watching and concentrate on Center Building.”