The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 6-Month Rule

Her name was Felicity. I picked her up one day off the side of the road. She wasn’t my first, but she was close enough.

The girl was wearing next to nothing. A pair of short, little shorts and hiking shoes and socks that pretty much stopped at the ankle let her show off a whole lot of legs and a tiny top that did nothing to hide the fact that she was a girl. Aside from those items and a band to pull her hair back, the only other thing she wore was a backpack.

She came running up to me as soon as I stopped the car. “Gee thanks, Mister,” she said. “I really need a ride.”

“Where you headed?”

She looked up the desolate road and she just shrugged. “I don’t know,” she said. “Somewhere up there, I guess. Can I get a ride.”

I never asked her if mommy and daddy hadn’t told her not to talk to strangers because really, it didn’t matter. If they had told her, it must not have sunk in, and if they hadn’t told her, well hey, like I said, what did it matter. She was talking to one now.

“Can I get a ride,” she asked again.

“Whatcha doing all the way out here?”

“My boyfriend. He kicked me out.”

That kind of pissed me off. I mean, you’d never see me do something like that to a girl. Not the kick out part. I’d do that but I sure as hell wouldn’t dump her out in the middle of nowhere. That’s just not my style.

“How old are you, kid?”

She bristled at that pretty much as I expected her to. “I’m not a kid,” she said defensively. “I’m eighteen years old.”

“Oh, my apologies,” I said with just a little bit of over-sincerity that I knew would make her bristle again. “You got any money?”

The girl was taken aback by that. “What?! You’re going to charge me money to help me.”

If the girl had known better, she would have known my car was the only one she was likely to see for a good, long time. Actually, I was willing to bet the boyfriend was lurking around somewhere. Let the girl bake in the sun a bit and then swoop in to rescue her. There was no telling how grateful she’d be by then.

I shook my head. “I don’t want your money,” I said. “I just wanted to know if you might need some help.”

I could see the girl ease a bit at that. She still wasn’t sure what she thought about that but at least I was giving her some measure of respect.

“You going to get in,” I asked.

“Oh yeah, thanks.”

She got in and we were once more back on the roadway.

She’d run away from home because mommy and daddy didn’t approve of her boyfriend. From what I’d seen, I pretty much shared mommy and daddy’s opinion but I didn’t say so. She’d graduated from high school a couple of months back and she was looking for work which meant that her saying she had money probably was either wrong or a gross underestimation of what “money” actually was.

I pulled over at a roadside cafe. “I’m hungry,” I told her. “How ‘bout you?”

Just as I suspected, she said she wasn’t hungry. Maybe she’d just wait in the car.

“You gotta eat something,” I said, “and I’d like the company. Tell you what. How about you come in and keep me company and I’ll pay for lunch.”

That got her moving just as I figured it would. After all, if someone else were buying ...

She was apparently hungrier than she let on. She ordered a cheeseburger and some fries with a coke and she had a slice of pie for dessert and in addition to that, she had one thing more.

It’s my own invention, really. I mean, hey, I could make a lot of money if I wanted to sell it but I choose not to. That’s not the kind of guy I am. It’s a powder and all you have to do is ingest it and you’re good to go.

Felicity had loosened up noticeably in the short time we’d spent together. She couldn’t go back home, she told me. Not after what her parents had said to her. I asked her what they’d said and she refused to tell me but I had the feeling the kid was overplaying it. Mommy and daddy would probably be happy to take her back but I wasn’t going to press the issue.

She had a few close friends but she’d kind of cut the ties when she’d run off with the boyfriend. She supposed she could give one of them a call but she just didn’t know but the biggest problem was she needed to find a job.

“Yep,” I agreed. “Getting a job is job one.”

She looked at me as if she were trying to figure out if I was being funny. I wasn’t. In fact, her getting a job was the furthest thing from my mind.

We got back in the car and we drove away. If the girl knew the area, she might have realized I wasn’t taking the most direct route but she didn’t know and I wasn’t about to tell her.

About an hour into our trip, I pulled over to get some gas. “Can you get me something to drink,” she said. “I’m getting a bit hot.”

I knew what she was getting and I knew a drink wasn’t going to fix it but I brought her a drink anyway.

The girl sipped on the coke as I pumped the gas but I knew she was watching me. She was trying to be coy about it but I knew she was watching.

She was still drinking from her drink as I got back behind the wheel. “How’s that drink,” I asked. “Doing some good.”

“I ... I ... yeah, I guess.”

“Glad to hear it,” I said and I started the car and I drove away.

I was impressed. Some girls wouldn’t have held out as long as Felicity. She must have been getting pretty damned horny but still she’d managed to keep herself under control but that control was fading. I could tell by the way her hands were moving. They’d flit over her clothes. They’d stroke her shorts almost as if she wanted to make sure those shorts were still in place. They’d tug at her top and then as innocently as they could, they’d try to put the clothes back in place.

It wasn’t just the hands either. She was trying not to do it but I knew she was looking at my crotch. Sometimes, she’d look out the window to keep from doing it but then I’d ask her something and she’d have to turn back to answer me and invariably, her eyes would slide down and look at my crotch before she caught herself doing it and then either she’d look back up again or she’d turn and look away.

Now don’t get me wrong. I can admire resolve and discipline just as much as the next guy, but even so, enough was enough. I wanted her to give in and fortunately for me, I knew just how to do it. I pulled the car over to the side of the road.

That got her attention. She turned back to look at me. “What are you doing,” she asked.

I turned the ignition off. “You seem to want something,” I said.

“Me? I don’t know what you mean.”

“Sure you do,” I told her. “You don’t seem to be able to keep your eyes off my crotch. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you wanted to see my dick.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

That statement would have been a whole lot more effective if she’d managed to maintain eye contact but instead her eyes dropped down and looked at my crotch.

I was still looking at her when she looked back up at me.

“Okay, you caught me,” she said finally. “I don’t know what it is, but I do really want to see ... to see ... you know, to see your cock.”

“You want to see my cock?”

She paused before she answered. “Yes.”

“Give me your hand,” I told her.

“My hand? Why?”

“Don’t argue. Just do it.”

She gave me her hand. She still didn’t know why I wanted it.

I put her hand over the front of my hands. “Now why don’t you show me what you want to do.”

She was shocked. Here was this nice man who’d picked her up, given her a ride, bought her a lunch and now he was doing this. He was putting her hand in his lap. “I ... I think I should be going,” she said.

“Going? Where are you going to go?”

It was a good question, one clearly that hadn’t occurred to her and even if she hadn’t realized it already, she hadn’t bothered to pull her hand back.

“I ... I don’t know,” she answered, “but I should go.”

“What you should be doing,” I said, “is unzipping those jeans.”

Her hand still didn’t move. “You did this to me, didn’t you? You made me want this.”

That surprised me. My fault really. Teenage runaway. I’d thought she would be dumb but I was wrong, but it didn’t really matter. She was too far gone anyway. “Does it matter,” I said.

Her hand was starting to move. I knew she was running it over my cock. She didn’t even bother looking at me anymore. She was just watching her hand as it played over the front of my jeans. “I guess not,” she said.

I let her hand play a little while longer. “So what about it,” I asked finally. “You going to do anything else with that hand?”

She didn’t react right away but she didn’t wait all that long either. Her hand was unzipping my pants and then she was undoing my belt and I felt her hand work its way inside my pants. She was on the outside of my underwear but she wasn’t there for long. I felt her hand slide its way inside. “Is that what you were looking for,” I asked.

She nodded.

“Pull it out,” I told her. “You know you want to see it.”

Again she hesitated but it was only for a moment. She was getting used to accepting my orders and that was a good thing.

“Stroke it,” I told her.

She wasn’t resisting anymore. Her hand stroked my cock.

“Is your pussy wet?”

“What?”

It wasn’t an unreasonable answer. I mean, I don’t know if the girl even realized it but her pussy was wet. “I asked you if your pussy was wet.”

She thought about it. “Yes,” she said. “Yes, my pussy is wet.”

“And what do you do when your pussy is wet?”

She thought that over and then she shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t huh? I think you do. I think you know exactly what to do. I think you know that when your pussy is wet, you need to feel my cock between your legs.”

“I ... what?”

“Your pussy is wet. You need to feel my cock. Say it. You need to feel my cock between your legs.”

“I need to feel your cock between my legs.”

It was the right words but they lacked conviction. “Say it again,” I told her. “Say it again and this time, I want you to say it like you mean it.”

“I need to feel your cock between my legs.”

That was better but it wasn’t good enough. “Say it again,” I told her. “This time, I want you to make me believe it.”

“I need to feel your cock between my legs.”

I almost believed it. Almost, but not quite so I made her say it again and again and again. “You know, I think you’ve got me convinced,” I said finally, so now it’s time for you to get out of my car.”

That got her attention. “But I thought you were going to give me a ride.”

“I was and I will, but now you’re going to get out.”

“But why?”

“Why? Because I said so and because you want to feel my cock between your legs and if you don’t do what I say, then you’re not going to get what you want.”

I’ve found that that threat always seems to work very well with the young, little pussies that I like to pick up. Just something about creating the need and then telling them they won’t get what they want if they don’t do what they’re told seems to work wonders in getting the little pussies moving and with Felicity, it was no different. She opened the door and stepped out of the car.

I was on my way out, too. I came around the car and then I was standing next to Felicity.

“Lean into the car,” I told her.

“Why?”

“Because I said so and because you won’t get your pussy fucked if you don’t.”

Again the threat worked as it’s done so many times before. Felicity leaned into the car and she put her hands on the seat, leaving her legs and her butt hanging out of the car.

I undid her shorts and she didn’t like that but I told her to settle down or she wouldn’t get her pussy fucked. As always, that did the trick but she got a bit antsy when I pulled her panties down as they all seem to do.

Of course, that nervousness all stopped the moment I stuck my cock inside her. Truth be told, with that drug in her system, just about any cock would do but since the only cock she had access to was mine, lucky me, I was the one who got to fuck her and damn, that little girl sure did have a tight, little pussy, and yeah, I liked that.

The full effect of the drug isn’t realized until the girl gets a load of cum between her legs. I won’t bore you with the details but with the drug in the system, the mind becomes highly receptive to just about any sexual stimulus it receives and the more it gets, the more it wants. The subject literally becomes locked in on the needs of her partner so that when the partner cums inside her, not only does the drugged person cum, but she cums harder and heavier than she would have ever cum before.

Felicity was no different. The moment I stuck my cock inside her, her mind locked in on my needs. Every thrust of my cock created an endorphin rush that made her more and more my slave. Every time I slapped her ass, and yes, I did slap her ass because hey, when you got an ass that is as hot as hers was, well really, there’s only two things you can do. You either grab it or you smack it, and I did both, but every smack of her ass just made her want it more. She’d yelp with every slap but then she’d beg for me to spank her again.

But as I said, the full effect doesn’t come until she gets a load of cum between her legs. There she was with her hands on her seat inside the car. There I was with my hands on her hips and there I was with my cock between her legs. She’d long since stopped worrying about who saw her. We could have been fucking in front of a whole stadium of people or in front of her closest family and friends and she wouldn’t have cared. All that mattered was my cock. All that mattered was getting her pussy fucked. Sometimes she’d just moan. Sometimes, she begged for more but there was no doubt about it. She wanted to get her pussy fucked.

I gave her ass another smack. “You ready for this,” I asked.

I didn’t have to say more than that. She knew what I meant. “Give it to me,” she moaned. “Give it to me. Make me cum.”

I was close but not that close.

“Give it to me,” she begged again. “Give it to me. Make me cum.”

Okay, I’ll admit it. I like to hear girls beg and when they do it as nicely and as needily as Felicity did, well, I like it even better so there was just no way of holding back. I gave her pussy one more hard thrust but that was all it took. I was cumming hard.

As soon as she sensed it, Felicity started cumming, too. “Oh my God,” she moaned even as her pussy clamped down on my cock. “Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.” She just kept saying that over and over again. “Oh my God.”

I’m not sure how many times she came with my cock inside her. It’s not unusual for a girl to come more than once when she’s got my cock inside her and especially on the first time. All I know was it a good while before her pussy finally let go of my cock and before I could finally pull myself out.

I pulled her panties up and I gave her ass a little smack. It wasn’t really necessary but it’s something I like to do. Kind of a let them stew in their own juices kind of thing. That’s what it is and I like to think that having them sit there with the cum oozing out into their panties just makes the little girls all that much more receptive to me.

That was the way it was just as it had been with all the rest. Felicity was hardly the first and she certainly wouldn’t be the last which brings us to the point of this little tale. You see, early on, I decided I needed what I call my 6 month rule.

Way back when when I first discovered my little powder, I thought I could go out and get any girl I wanted and so I did. My first was the girl next door. She was only 21 and it amused me to think that when she was at home with her husband getting herself fucked, she’d be thinking of me, and of course it amused me to know that I could call her up whenever I wanted and that she would drop anything and come over and fuck me.

Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m selfish. As much as I liked having Suzie under my control, I realized early on that I needed to have my women closer. I needed to have them at my beck and call. I needed them to be ready for me whenever I was ready for them.

So I went out and got Julie. She was a college student with long brown hair that almost came down to her waist. I loved that hair. I loved the way it also seemed to kiss her ass.

But then a couple of weeks later, I went out and got Evelyn. She was a hot, little Asian number. The girl was barely five feet tall and you wouldn’t know it from looking at her, but get her in bed and the girl became a fucking hellcat. There was nothing she liked better than jumping up on top and riding the hell out of my cock.

I suppose one can see where this is all going from here. Sure, Suzie was still next door but Julie and Evelyn were both living with me and let me tell you, one’s fine but when you get two cock-addicted hotties both living under your roof at the same time, that’s a recipe for disaster.

Julie and Evelyn were on each other like you wouldn’t believe and when I laid down the law and I told them to knock it off, they didn’t stop. They just took to covert attacks and then whoever the aggrieved party perceived herself to be, she’d come crying to me, usually with the other one not that far behind and suddenly, I was becoming judge and jury and that got old real fast.

Problem was, way back then, I didn’t have anything I could do about it. I mean, sure, I could have kicked the two of them out of my house and started all over again but that wasn’t a solution. If I saw a girl I liked, then sure, I could take her in, but what if I saw another girl. What if I took her in, too. Then I’d be right back where I started from.

What I needed was a way to get rid of my slaves.

That was easier said than done. Once bonded to me, my slaves developed an addiction to me that had to be met and doing a simple thing like telling them to go away just wasn’t going to work. I found that out early on with Evelyn. Like I said, she was small but when pushed, she could get rather nasty. One day, I got really pissed off at her so I kicked her out of the house. Problem was she wouldn’t go away. She just hung around outside waiting to be let in and the longer it went on, the dirtier and grungier she got. Finally, I had to let her back in but after that, I realized getting rid of my slaves wasn’t going to be an easy thing.

Right about that time, I came up with the 6 month rule. If I was ever going to be able to get rid of these girls, I told myself that I wouldn’t ever hold on to a girl for longer than six months. Six months was long enough for me to try her out and use her. After I’d had my fill of her, I’d turn her loose but never again would I ever hold on to a girl for longer than six months. If a girl came along in the middle of a six month period, then she could wait until I had a spot opened for her and if she wasn’t worth waiting for, then who needed her.

One might wonder what this has to do with Felicity and that’s simple enough. That summer day when I got her was six months ago.

Now there are some who might condemn me for what I do but I have to say that I care about my slaves. Some people wouldn’t say that but I know I’m only going to have a girl for six months and never, ever for a day longer than that. I know that if I let myself slip, if I let myself hold onto a slave for even a day longer than necessary, I know that’s a slippery slope that leads to a place where I don’t want to be so almost from the day that I take a girl, I start looking for where she’ll go when her six months are up.

I’ll admit it’s not easy. I’ll admit there have been times, not many, but there have been times where I haven’t been able to find a home for one of my girls and where I’ve had to auction her off to the highest bidder. I feel bad about that. I really do, but I will not break my rule.

I’ve found that it’s always important to get the slave’s point of view in where she’ll go next. We are, after all, talking about the rest of her life and I make sure she understands that what we’re doing is picking out her next master. Some don’t want to participate. Some have begged me to let them stay but on some level or another, most understand that that just isn’t going to happen.

As it happened, Felicity was a willing accomplice in her own demise. I’d let her meet a bunch of guys I thought might be good but in the end, it was her decision to make. Of course, to be fair about it, I did have to sweeten the pot for her by telling her if that I wasn’t going to let her feel my cock until she made up her mind. That got her moving. “Well if it has to be someone else,” she said finally, “I guess I’d choose Mike.”

“Tomlinson,” I asked. “Why him?”

Felicity shrugged. “He’s about the same age as me. We seem to think alike and besides, I like the way he smiles. He’s as good a choice as any.”

I nodded. “All right then. Tomlinson it is then. I’ll let him know.”

That was how where we got where we were. I’d already fucked her for the very last time and she’d already ingested yet another dose of the drug. All that was needed now was for Tomlinson to come in and fuck her. With my drug in her system, the imprinting of the new cock would override the old imperatives. I’ve been told by some of my past slaves that this isn’t entirely the case, that the need for the new cock isn’t as great as the need for mine had been and that even after it’s done, there’s still a desire to be used by me but that desire is never as strong as it had been before.

Tomlinson was late and that kind of pissed me off. Didn’t the man understand what I was giving him. Sure, it was my left overs but once she was imprinted on his dick, she’d be his to do with as he saw fit. You’d think he’d be more appreciative and besides, from my way of looking at it, it wasn’t fair to the girl. After all, she was there. She was ready to be fucked so where the fuck was he?

Felicity looked at me and I could see the heat in her eyes. “Can’t we, you know, can’t we fuck just one more time. You know, just until he gets here.”

I shook my head. “That wouldn’t be a good idea.”

“But I’m so horny,” she moaned.

Considering the fact that she was naked and rubbing her clit, I could see that and to tell the truth, I was pretty fucking horny, too. Dammit, Tomlinson, I thought. Where the fuck are you? I shook my head. “You know the rules. The way she is now, we can’t risk having you take another load of my cum.”

“Maybe you could wear a condom or something. Then you could fuck me like I need to be fucked.”

She wasn’t the first girl to suggest that and she probably wouldn’t be the last. I just shook my head. Dammit, Tomlinson, I thought. Where the fuck are you?

The kid showed up fifteen minutes later. “Sorry I’m late,” he said when he finally arrived.

I pulled the kid to one side. “What do you mean showing up late like this,” I asked the kid.

“I said I was sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it,” I told him. “If you stick your cock in that girl right now, you’re going to own her body. I expect more out of the people I do business with than that. In a few minutes, she may be your slave, but I still expect you to treat her right.”

The kid was looking at me. “It’s not my fault,” he said. “A truck overturned on the highway. They had all lanes but one shut down. It took me an hour to go just a couple of miles and by the time I got by there, I was already late.”

“You couldn’t have called?”

The kid didn’t bat an eye. He just looked right back at me. “No, I couldn’t,” he told me. “My cell phone’s broken. You want to see for yourself?”

The kid looked defiant. I liked that. He could stand up for himself. Okay, I might have been pissed but he’d gone up a few notches in my book. “So you ready for Felicity,” I asked finally.

“Yes, sir.”

I grinned. Okay, I’ll admit it. I liked the kid. “Let’s go then. This first time, you let her lead. She’ll show you what she likes and after that, you can show her what you want.”

The kid nodded and then he followed me back into the room where Felicity was waiting. “Are we done talking now,” she asked impatiently. “Can we fuck already?”

The kid nodded at her. “Why don’t you show me what you like first.”

I told you I liked the kid. He was just so smooth the way he said that and Felicity just ate it up. She was running a hand up and down over the front of his pants. “Show you what I like,” she purred. “I’ll show you what I like,” and I knew she already had the kid’s zipper down, “and by the time I’m done, I think you’ll be liking it, too.”

I had a pretty good idea what Felicity had in mind. We hadn’t done it that first day but as I was soon to find out, that girl had one hell of an oral fixation. All you had to do was get her close to a cock and suddenly, she was mouth deep in cock. The kid didn’t stand a chance.

The kid was groaning but Felicity was definitely on her way. I might have told her to back it off but knowing her, I knew I didn’t have to. It was only a matter of time before she had the kid cumming hard but it wouldn’t take her long before she had him hard again and then we could get down to business.

She slid her hands between the kid’s legs and I knew what she was doing. Going for the balls. Felicity loved that and the kid groaned. Sorry, kid, I wanted to tell him, but when Felicity gets her hands on your balls, it’s game over.

The kid groaned and then he groaned again and I knew what was happening. It was weird seeing it from the point of view of the observer but there was no doubt about it. Felicity was making the kid cum.

Of course, she wasn’t done with him. She just kept sucking and the kid, well fuck, we all know what it’s like to be young and when you got Felicity working you over, well, let’s just say that youth has its advantages. In no time at all, the kid was hard again and this time, he wasn’t going to let Felicity control the encounter.

This time, she got the kid to put her on her hands and knees. It’s a good position to have her in. I should know. I’ve fucked her plenty of times that way myself.

So he has her on her hands and knees and he comes up behind her. She’s moaning like crazy because she knows what she wants and she’s sure the kid is going to give it to her, and of course, she’s right. He shoves his cock inside her and ... well, like I said ... youth has its advantages. He’s cumming hard and so is she.

The last I saw of the two of them, they were getting in the kid’s car and driving off. I told myself I’d check in on her sometime later but I wasn’t sure I would. I like to make sure my girls are doing good but sometimes, I don’t do as well as I could and besides, with Felicity gone, there was just one thought running through my mind.

I couldn’t help myself. I really couldn’t. I just kept wondering ...

I kept wondering who’s next.