The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sitter’s Surprise

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Another old fantasy of mine. Hope you enjoy.

Sarah didn’t really mind baby-sitting. Yes, she did occasionally run into the kids from hell. Too much sugar, too little supervision, cries for their parents, she’d dealt with them all. But, she was still around. Sarah was a tough teenager and she could afford a little stress as long as the money was right. She had enough money for her college tuition, but some spending cash would definitely help her next year. Baby-sitting may not have been the easiest way, but it beat having a regular job.

She was an attractive senior, with long brown hair flowing down her shoulders. She sat on the couch of the Peterson living room, wearing a pair of jeans and a blue vest over a dark shirt. Sarah had taken to wearing baggy shirts once puberty hit and her breasts began to swell in size. She was a little self-conscious of it and did her best to hide it, much to the regret of her many male classmates. She was a bit shy and found the kids she sat for easier to talk to than most of the people in her class.

She’d been baby-sitting for the Peterson children tonight. Between eight and eleven, the kids usually got pretty hyper. Thankfully, Sarah didn’t have to stay with them all night. Their mother had come by at six to pick them up for the weekend. Sarah could have gone home, but her parents were going to be out for the evening and she needed some quiet time to herself. With a major test coming up in her math class, it was time to start boning up for the weekend.

Sarah looked up as the door opened and Ralph Peterson came in. The divorced father of the children, Ralph often worked late nights at the local college. He was in the counseling department, a natural place for a person with his qualifications in psychology. He wore a pair of dark slacks with a turtleneck sweater, offsetting his handsome features and brown hair. He smiled at Sarah as he entered. “Sarah. How are things?”

“Pretty good, Mr. Peterson,” Sarah said. “The kids have gone with their mother, she left a number behind to call them at.. I wish she had gotten there a little sooner. I’ve got a test in a couple of days. Big math exam, that’s why I’m still here.”

“Ah, the study habits of youth,” Mr. Peterson said with a smile. “Anything I can do to help?”

“Are you good at math?”

“Passed reasonably, but that was a while ago.”

“It’s not the math itself I’m worried about,” Sarah said. “It’s the studying for it. I can’t help it, every time I start thinking about studying, I get anxious, tense. It distracts me and I’m lucky if I can do it at all.”

“Really?” Mr. Peterson’s face was calm but inside, his mind was racing. “I think I can help you with that, Sarah, if you’ll let me.”

“Help me out, Mr. Peterson, and I won’t charge you for today.”

“No, it’s all right, this will be a freebie. How do you feel about hypnosis?”

Sarah frowned. “Hypnosis? You think it would work?”

“I don’t see why not, as long as you’re open to it. A little trick to help keep your anxiety down and help you concentrate more on your studies.”

“Ah, what the hell? Let’s do it.”

In moments, Peterson had Sarah lying down on the couch. Dimming the lights, he sat next to her and began speaking in a low voice. “All right now, Sarah. Close your eyes and be as comfortable as possible. Listen to my voice and clear your mind of all distractions. Just take nice, deep breaths and listen to my voice. Concentrate on your breathing, Sarah. Breathe in and out, in and out, nice, deep, even breaths. In and out. In and out. With each breath you take, you can feel your worries and anxieties flowing out of you. Breathe in and out, in and out. As your breath leaves your body, Sarah, you will feel more and more at peace. With each breath you release, you feel yourself growing more and more relaxed. Listen to my voice, Sarah. With every word of my voice and every breath you let out, you feel more and more relaxed. Breathe in and out, in and out, in and out. Let the relaxation come over you. Very relaxed, Sarah. You have never felt this relaxed before. You love feeling this relaxed. It makes you feel so warm and comfortable being this relaxed. Very relaxed, Sarah, you feel so very relaxed. Let your breath come out nice and slow, nice and slow, in and out, in and out. Are you relaxed now, Sarah?”

“Yes....”

“You are now in a light hypnotic trance, Sarah. Do you enjoy this trance?”

“Yes...”

“Would you like to go deeper into this trance, Sarah?”

“Yes...please...” A smile crossed over Sarah’s limp face as she felt the pleasure of the trance was over her. Peterson shuffled in his seat, freeing his hard cock from pushing too hard against his pants. This was going better than he had expected. He had wanted to do something like this to Sarah ever since he’d hired her, but never had the guts. Her agreeing to it was even better. Peterson had hypnotized many people over the years and knew that a subject’s susceptibility and willingness to follow commands was much better if they were willingly hypnotized. He quickly moved on, eager to get to his fun.

“Sarah, listen to me carefully. I want you to imagine you are in an elevator. An elevator that is going down. I don’t know how far it is going. Only you do. You control how far the elevator goes, Sarah. Now, let the elevator begin to descend. It’s going down, Sarah, down, down, floor by floor, level by level. And as each floor passes, Sarah, you find yourself falling deeper and deeper into this trance. You want to fall as deep as you can, Sarah. You want to go as deep as you can. You want to be as deeply hypnotized as possible, don’t you, Sarah?”

“Yes...”

“Yes, you do, Sarah. Now, feel the elevator falling. Floor by floor, level by level. As it falls, Sarah, you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into this trance. When the elevator stops, Sarah, you will be deeply hypnotized. So deep, Sarah, that it will feel wonderful. A feeling unlike anything you’ve felt before will be with you. Now, let the elevator fall, Sarah. Let it fall to the bottom.” Peterson waited two minutes until Sarah’s head slumped to the side and her body fell even deeper into the hypnotic sleep. “Sarah, can you hear me?”

“Yes..” The answer came through barely parted lips.

“All right, Sarah. You are now deeply hypnotized. How does it feel?”

“Wonderful...”

“Yes, Sarah, very wonderful. And it is my voice that has made you feel this wonderful, my voice that makes you feel wonderful. Now, if the voice tells you to do something, Sarah, it will feel wonderful, won’t it?”

“Yes...”

“Yes, so you will do anything my voice tells you to do, won’t you?”

“Yes...”

“Good, good. Now, Sarah, I want you to stand up and take off all your clothes. As you do, you will begin to feel very aroused. By the time you are naked, you will feel incredibly aroused, so badly that you will want pleasure as soon as possible. Now, take off your clothes.”

Sarah slowly rose from the couch and stood up. Wavering in place, she peeled off her vest, then undid the buttons on her shirt, letting both fall to the ground. She unsnapped and let her white bra fall to the ground. Peterson’s eyes widened and he sat back on a chair as he stared at the gorgeous tits. They were huge, yet didn’t sag, full and firm and ready to be played with. He barely noticed as Sarah took off her pants and underwear, revealing a tight dark patch between her legs. She swayed in place before him.

Peterson couldn’t wait any longer. After fumbling off his belt buckle, he grabbed Sarah’s hand and pulled her to him. He pushed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately. She was slow to respond, but he could soon feel her getting into it. Peterson buried his head in between her breasts, letting the cleavage overwhelm him. He kissed the tight nipples and squeezed the melons in his hands. He spent several moments massaging her breasts before kissing her again. Peterson slowly pushed his cock into Sarah’s clit, eliciting a gasp from her. She pushed against him slowly as he moved his shaft up and down inside her pussy. He continued to knead her breasts and kiss her as they began to orgasm, the chair rocking as they shuddered from the wave of sex.

Peterson wasn’t through yet. He pushed Sarah off and lay her down on the couch. He was ready to come again, he didn’t know how and he didn’t care. He pushed his cock in between her breasts and began rubbing it up and down, cum staining her tits. Sarah moaned as she felt him go at her, feelings igniting in her that she never knew existed. Peterson began to come again, his semen spraying over Sarah’s breasts and face. She licked her lips and sighed as she tasted his cum on her mouth.

Twenty minutes later, Peterson had her cleaned up and redressed and lying on the couch. “Sarah, listen to me,” he said softly. When I touch your shoulder, you will come out of this trance and wake up. You will be fully alert and aware. You will not recall anything that has happened here between us. Nothing from the hypnosis onward. You will believe I have just arrived home and found you taking a nap. However, you will feel incredibly relaxed and refreshed. The next time you study for the test, your subconscious mind will remember the pleasure it felt and will make you feel relaxed. You will no longer feel anxiety when studying, Sarah. Never. My gift to you.”

Peterson touched Sarah’s shoulder and watched her eyes flutter open. “Oh, Mr. Peterson, I’m sorry!”

“No problem, Sarah. You must have been tired out.”

“Yeah, this studying was getting me down. I’d better be getting home.”

“Sure. Thanks again, Sarah. Let me know if you can come again.”

“Just call me, Mr. Peterson, and I’ll be right over.”

“I’m sure you will,” Peterson smiled. “I’m sure you will.”