The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Singer and the Hypnotist

Disclaimer: Must be over 18 to read (although there’s really nothing stopping you). As this story contains some adult situations.

Seth Trey was talking on his cell phone in the “Jimmy Hendrix Memorial Recording Studio”. Seth was the manager of the latest singing sensation Bobby B.

Bobby was finishing up his second album, he was a music triple threat. He did rock, pop, and opera.

When he was finished he stepped out of the recording booth.

“Bobby, baby I’ve got great news.” Seth said.

“What?”

“As a little preview before your second album hits stores you’re going to go on a 50 city tour. One in each state. Fifty-one time permitting, what with Puerto Rico being a common wealth and all.”

“Seth. Remember what I said when I first signed on with you.”

“It’s a deal?”

“No you ass. No live performances, or concerts. I told you I’ve got really bad stage fright.”

“Well get over it or you’re contracts up and I’ll ensure you never work in music again.”

“You really are a souless money grubbing bastard Seth.”

“Why thank you.”

“That wasn’t a compliment.”

“Who cares. Now get rid of the stage fright or you’re gone.”

“Fears aren’t things that can be conquered over night you ass.”

“Hey hey, ‘can’t’ isn’t in Seth Trey’s vocabullary.”

“It’s in mine though.”

“Well I’ve got two words for you. The Amazing Ashley.”

“That’s three words.”

“Shut up.”

“Whose the amazing Ashley?”

“My sister.”

“How’s she going to help me out.” “She’s a stage hypnotist.”

“So she’s going to help me out by making me think I’m a chicken. Real smart plan.”

“Ha ha. Real funny. She was hypnotherapist for two years before taking on her stage gig. I imagine she’ll do some hypnotherapy for her favorite brother.”

“How many other brothers does she have?”

“None.”

“Okay fine. I imagine I’d have to get over this fear eventually why not the present.”

Trey dialed up his sister on his cell phone.

“Joe’s taxidermy. You snuff em’ we stuff em’”

“Hi Ashley”

“Oh hi Seth. I though you were a telemarketer.”

“Hey could you do me a favor.”

“What.”

“My latest star, Bobby B. has a little case of stage fright and I was hoping you could do a little hypnotherapy on him.”

“Seth you know I’m a country fan, but I’ll do it for you. Send Bobby over. I promise you results.”

“Great. When should he come by?”

“Tommorow. Noon.”

“Okay. Bye.”

Seth got off the phone.

“Okay Bobby you’re getting hypnotized at noon tommorow.”

“Oh joy, I’ll be anticipating it like a denist appointment or a torture session.”

Seth hands Bobby a piece of paper with some writing on it.

“Just go to this address.”

The next day.

Bobby pulled up to the address and knocked on the door. Ashely appeared. She was a knockout. She had long black hair. Deep blue eyes, was wearing a pink hooded sweat shirt, he could barely she the outline of her small breasts in the sweat shirt.

“Hi you must be Bobby.”

“Ya.”

“You want something to drink or would you rather start right away.”

“I’d like to get this done as soon as possible.”

“Fair enough. Please have a seat on the couch.”

Bobby did so. On the coffee table was a hypno-disc on a pedistal and a sapphire pendant on a long gold chain.

“Bobby I’m going to give you a choice. Would you rather I hypnotize you with the hypno-disc or the sapphire pendant I use in my stage shows.”

“I’d feel safer if you used the one you’ve had more practice with.”

“Pendant it is then.” Ashley said and picked up the pendant. “Now please sit so that you are most comfortable.”

Bobby adjusted himself in his seat.

Ashley held the pendant by the chain so that it hung in front of his eyes. “Bobby I want you to focus all your attention on the sapphire, and listen only to my voice.” She started to swing the pendant back and forth. “Watch it go back and forth Bobby, back and forth. Back and forth. Keep your focus on its irresistable path. Just keep watching the sapphire. Watch it. Take note of its extreme blueness. Blue is such a relaxing color isn’t it. And I must say there is a lot of blue in this Sapphire. So you must be very relaxed right now?”

“Yessss...” Bobby said slowly his gaze never leaving the pendant.

“Good. Now just relax even more for me. Feeling so tired. So wonderful. Just relax even more. Your tiredness growing with each swing of my pendant. You are so tired. So sleepy. Feel that sleepiness flowing through your body. From your toes and all the way to your head. This sleepiness though seems to be most intense in your eyelids. They feel so heavy. So very very heavy. So heavy that when I count from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to keep them open. At that point you will fall into a deep sleep for me. 5 so sleepy. 4 eyes still locked on the pendant. 3. Even sleepier. Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 2 Even sleepier. It’s like you haven’t slept in weeks. 1... Feel your body and mind succoming to the hypnosis. Zero now sleep for me Bobby.”

Bobby’s eyes closed and he fell under Ashely’s hypnotic spell.

Ashely set the pendant down. “Now Bobby you are deep under my spell. You must do whatever I say. Do not resist, or you will be punished do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Ashley.” Bobby said in a monotone.

“Very good. Now then Bobby all work and no play makes me a dull girl, so let’s get that little fear out your mind and then have a little fun. Doesn’t that sound nice Bobby?”

“Yes Mistress Ashley.”

“Wonderful. First things first. Bobby when you wake up you will no longer be afraid to go up on stage and perform. I mean what could go wrong. You could miss a beat and people still love you. I have to go up and take control of someone and gain people’s respect. Okay that’s out of my system. Now then let’s recap when you wake up what will you no longer have Bobby?”

“Stage fright.”

“Good. Now for the fun. I noticed that when you first knocked on the door that you’re a very sexy guy Bobby. Now I bet your very well endowed if you know what I mean.”

“Yes.”

“Show me. Strip.”

Bobby did as he was told.

“Wow. Let’s see it at its fullest. Grow hard for me hypno-boy.”

Bobby grew erect.

“Even better then it was at first. You are feeling really hot and aroused Bobby. You desire the sexual company of a woman. Like say.... Me.”

Ashley stripped. “Now Bobby come to me, and cum into me.”

Ashley moved the coffee table out of the way and she and the hypnotized Bobby B. had intense sex on her living room floor.

“Ohhh ohhh ohhh. Yes. Stick to me Bobby. Yes. Yes Yes.”

When they were done she took Bobby to her bathroom and cleaned him up then set him back down on the couch.

“Now Bobby. You can open your eyes again but remain hypnotized.”

Bobby’s eyes opened up.

Ashley held up the pendant again.

“Watch the pretty pendant again Bobby. Feel it’s power overcoming you again. Feeling so good. So wonderful. So sleepy. Falling asleep again for me on the count of three. 1...2...3. Now back to sleep. You will continue to sleep until I wake you up.”

Bobby fell back into a hypnotized sleep.

Ashley positioned Bobby so he was lying on the couch. Then kissed him. She then went off to clean herself up.

When she came back she dressed just like she had before she had hypnotized him.

“Now Bobby when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will remember nothing about what happened while you were hypnotized. Your stage fright will be gone, and so will your memories of our intament moment together.” Ashley snapped her fingers.

Bobby woke up. “Woah that was weird.”

“How do you feel.”

“Like I just woke up from a long nap.”

“Good.”

“Hey I don’t remember a thing. Is that normal?”

“Oh yes. 70% of the time hypnotized subjects have no memory of the hypnosis session. But I assure you your stage fright is gone. Finished. Outta here.”

“Wow Thank you. What do I ow you?”

“Nothing. I did this as a favor for my brother.”

Bobby said goodbye to the hypnotist and went on his way.

Three weeks later Bobby B. appeared on stage in Birmingham, AL with a song he had just written, “Ashley you Rock My World”

the end.