The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Simone

“Hypnotism, and the act of depriving another person of choice or use of will, does constitute one of the most loathsome forms of black magic.”

Israel Regardie

I wasn’t pleased to be in this particular class. Oh the class, English Lit, was fine since I was probably going to major in it. The professor, Ben Jacobs, was very cool and with a body carved from granite and a dazzling smile full of white teeth made whiter in contrast to his dark brown skin, I was seriously crushing on him. No my issue was with Simone.

Why? That was part of the problem....I didn’t know why I disliked her. She was pleasant enough so it wasn’t her attitude. I don’t believe it was jealousy though she took all the male attention away from me and I’m stacked like a goddess with blow job lips to boot. Though I admit, her spectacular red hair and amazing green eyes made my brown and hazel of the same look mousy in comparison. She carried a 4.0 but I didn’t care about that...I only worried about my grades, which are solid.

She annoyed me all freshman year and being in her presence was like an angry buzz of bees this year. I simply resolved to ignore her and focus on the business at hand, which was keeping my grades up and having fun in the meanwhile. It went fine for awhile....until I found out about the affair.

I’d needed help with a paper I was writing about Tolkien and walked into Professor Jacobs’ office without knocking, which he encouraged as he only locked it if he wasn’t to be disturbed. I stopped dead in my tracks upon observing Simone greedily sucking the professor’s cock. I stood there, frozen in place, a myriad of feelings swirling together: Jealousy that it wasn’t me on my knees. Anger that this was probably how that bitch maintained her perfect grades. Disgust as I watch her spit out his huge cock, lift it, and take his balls into her mouth. Turned on as she works her way down and sticks her tongue into his ass.

“Aaaaaah! Thats it slut, please your Master with that sweet tongue!”

I nearly drop my books when the Professor refers to himself as Master. Simone suddenly stops what she is doing, turns her head, looks directly at me and winks!

I slowly move back, out of the office and softly close the door behind me. I didn’t know what to do. I went back to my dorm room knowing my roomie Clarissa wouldn’t be there and while envisioning Ben Jacobs’ incredible cock glistening with Simone’s saliva, brought myself to the biggest orgasm of my life.

Later that day I’m in the near empty library, desperately trying to concentrate on schoolwork and get the imagery of Simone and Prof. Jacobs out of my head when someone sits across from me. I look up. Simone. She grins, using one hand to sweep her blistering red hair out of her sea green eyes. She was gorgeous, as always.

“So tell me Amelia, did you enjoy the show?”

“I’m busy Simone.”

“Too busy for a friend?”

“We’re friends now?”

“Of course we are silly girl! You haven’t reported the fun I’m having with the hottest Prof in school so that makes you my friend.”

“Simone, Professor Jacobs doesn’t grade on a curve, so it doesn’t matter to me how you get by. Now if you will excuse me, I’ve alot of work to do.”

“Lets go have some coffee and talk Amelia, work can wait. There is alot for us to talk about.”

“Simone, I won’t tell anyone about what I saw, you have my word.”

“Oh I know that. No I want to discuss how you can get in on my good fortune and fuck the professor yourself.”

I stand up angrily and gather my books. Simone giggles.

“Oh come now Amelia....surely you’ve fantasized about that big, black, cock sliding between those huge, sensitive, funbags you’ve got...”

I begin to walk away but the fire haired bitch just steps into my path.

“You want to know something cool? Ben hypnotizes me. Oh yes, I’m his little hypnoslut. His hypnotic sex slave. He has complete control over me Amelia. I can’t tell you how hot it is. Ben is an amazing guide...the things he has me do and experience...the feelings....you have to try some Amelia.”

I waver for a moment...fantasies long held inside come to the surface, threatening to drown me, then I harden my resolve.

“Listen Simone, I’m not a fool! You just want to ensure my silence by making me an accomplice. Well forget it! Now if you don’t want me to go straight to the dean with what I know, get out of my way.”

Simone smiles a strange little smile, one that makes me feel ill. She steps aside and as I move past her she grabs my arm and whispers in my ear, then lets go of my arm. When I turn to look at her in horror and shock, I only see her flaming hair disappear through the shelves.

Twenty minutes later I arrive at the Cool Bean and Simone waves me over, two cups already there.

“I’m glad you came Amelia. I took the liberty of ordering for you. Cafe Mocha, right? Good, now sit down.”

I sit and stare into my mocha for a full minute while Simone chatters on about nonsense.

“How did you know?” I interrupt her.

“Hmmm...? Oh, you mean about your little hobby? Why I’m a fan Amelia...your biggest fan. Your stories touched something deep inside me. They sent me in search of something; and I found it, in Ben Jacobs.”

“That doesn’t tell me how you found out who I am Simone. I was very careful to mention nothing about my whereabouts, allowing people only a rough idea. And no one knows my real name, not even my closest online friends at either mc forum. How did you find out?”

“Is that really important Amelia? The point is I DO know and I found out in a way no one else could so your secret is safe with me...if you’ll play ball.”

“You mean if I’ll fuck Professor Jacobs.”

“Not just fuck him, let him hypnotize you.”

“And if I don’t?”

Simone downed her coffee, stood up and smiled down at me.

“Then I suppose you’ll continue to be Frustrated.”

Like that, she was gone.

That night I toss and turn, sleep eluding me as my mind twists and turns in a maelstrom of worry and desire. I needed a way out of this that would keep my secret safe and me out of Professor Jacobs’ bed. The problem though was I wanted to give in. Knowing that Jacobs’ was into erotic hypnosis increased my desire for him geometrically.

The idea of being on my hands and knees, having no control, his hypnotized plaything had kept me wet since Simone told me about it. It would be like having my own genie, making all my sexual desires become reality, after a fashion. I slip my hand into my pajamas and imagine Jacobs standing over me, powerful and dominant, imposing his will over mine. I bring myself to orgasm atleast 10 times, quietly saying “Yes Master” after each one.

However, instead of satiating my lust, it made me want to fuck the English Professor even more. I finally get up and dress, pulling on jeans and a sweater. I had to get out for awhile. Fresh air would clear my head, help me think. I slip out silently so not to wake Clarissa. I escape out into the crisp autumn night and just start walking.

I wander aimlessly down a quiet street when I spy a couple, holding hands and laughing. Just as I draw close enough to recognize Professor Jacobs and Simone, he pulls her into an alley. Quickly, I cross the street and move to the mouth of the alley. Looking around and spying no one, I peer into the alley to see whats happening. They are locked into a savage, almost frantic kiss. Simone is desperately fumbling with Jacobs’ pants. Successful, she pulls out the beast. They start talking loud enough for me to hear.

“Master, please fuck me...ooooh....I need it....”

“You need it?”

“Omygod...yes....need it...Master, please....”

“Sorry slut, I’m afraid I don’t know what “it” is.

“FUCK ME! I need you to fuck me!”

Professor Jacobs laughs his deep, wonderful, laugh then violently turns Simone to face the wall. Pulling up her skirt, he tears off her panties.

“The moment I enter you, cum hard and keep cumming.”

He slams his cock brutally into Simone and she hisses.

“Ohhhhh....cumming.....”

The Professor simply pounds her and she seems to orgasm on each stroke.

“Yes slut, keep cumming...uhhh....your....orgasms....make you more and more...submissive to me....”

“Yessssss......Master...”

“The more....you...submit, the greater....your pleasure.”

“Oh...oh...oh....I keep cumming....submitting....”

I look and listen in amazement, stunned at the amount of control he had over her, and turned on more than I had ever been turned on by anything in my life.

“Tell me where you want my cum slut!”

“My mouth Master.....cum in my mouth!”

Jacobs pulls out and Simone quickly turns, drops to her knees and takes him into her mouth in one fluid motion.

“Swallow it all and you may cum hard.”

The Prof tenses and I know Simone is taking whatever he gives her. Not a drop is wasted, I know because as soon as she finishes swallowing she digs her fingers into our Professor’s powerful legs and moans loudly in pleasure. When the pleasure passes, she stays there, on her knees, forehead resting against the Professor’s thigh. Slowly, her head turns towards me and despite the dim lighting and the hair over her eyes, I can feel her gaze locking onto mine. She grins and I turn and run until I am gasping for breath and ready to pass out.

I get back to my dorm room in a fog and strip and fall into bed naked. I spiral into an exhausted sleep and the images come to me. Images of Professor Jacobs and myself.

My legs thrown over his broad shoulders while he slowly savors eating my pussy. His cock painting my face with warm cum. His fist tightly gripping my brown hair as he angrily fucks my mouth. Riding him, my sweat raining down on his magnificent chest, leaning over so he can suck a nipple into his mouth. Screaming around his cock as he pleasures me in a 69. On my hands and knees as he pistons in and out, talking to me with less respect than one would a cheap whore. Me gripping the sheets and gritting my teeth as he breaks in my virgin ass. Huge tits pressed up against a mirror as he fucks me hard, I watch my sea green eyes through locks of burning red hair....

I sit up with a start. Ohmygod. It wasn’t a dream! None of it was a dream. Real...all of it real.

“Finally figured it out I see.”

I look over and see Simone sitting there, smug and secure; a figment of my imagination. The one thing that wasn’t real.

“Oh come now Amelia, surely you know I’m much more than just your overactive imagination. Oh no love, I’m real. I’m you. An aspect of you anyway. That part of you that would like to always be a tranced out sex slave to be precise.”

“Its just a fantasy! Something to write about! I don’t really want this!”

“Yes you do. I know this because I do and I’m you. Thats why I’m here. I’m taking over.”

“Impossible!”

“No Amelia. You may have lied to yourself, but you want it so much that when Ben pulled me out of you I realized I didn’t want to go back...that you don’t want me to go back.”

“You’re lying!”

“Then make me go away. Go ahead Amelia, just wish me away.”

I try, I really try to will her away but I can feel her...me...no, her, resisting, pushing back...demanding to stay.

“I’m strong Amelia. As strong as you. Soon I will surpass you. Consume you. No more Amelia. Just Simone.”

I say nothing else. I wasn’t going to keep arguing with someone who wasn’t there.

I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I lean over the sink and look at myself in the mirror. A whole year. Professor Ben Jacobs had been using me as a sex toy since I was a freshman. I recalled everything now. The first meeting at the creative writing workshop he hosted. How flattered I was by all his attention since every girl there made fools of themselves trying to get him all to themselves. How thrilled I was when he asked me if I’d have coffee with him. And even though I knew the offer to go back to his house was out of line, I wanted him and all I thought of was the fulfillment of one of my fantasies.

Even now, I feel the irresistible magnetism of his gaze, so forceful, so intense, it wasn’t long before I was under his spell. He spoke to me then, telling me I was someone else, telling me that when I was this other person I’d be unable to resist him, that I could only obey and that my desire was to please him in everyway. He crafted another persona...Simone. But I see now that he didn’t create Simone, though that was his intent. Instead I offered up that secret part of myself and he gave it a name and so gave it power. Yes, I can see the surprise on his face that Simone was ready so soon....it usually took an hour for him to create an airtight persona.

He led me to his bedroom then and had me do a slow striptease for him. He said as each piece of clothing is peeled away, Simone would grow stronger and Amelia would fade into the background. I do as I’m told, the striptease is slow and sensual and as each piece of clothing hit the floor, that part of me I kept deep inside grew more vivid and compelling and when my body was naked, Simone was ascendant. But Amelia wasn’t gone. I was there, watching, listening....savoring.

I return to the present and stare intently into my hazel eyes. I was at war with myself. Simone hadn’t lied, I didn’t want this to end. Yet I didn’t want to lose myself, to become Simone all the time. But I couldn’t handle what had happened with Ben....thats why I put Simone upront when I realized he was taking control. She would suck, fuck, crawl, beg, obey and do everything else he told her. Everything I was too afraid to do. Simone was a wild child who needed a strong Master to keep her in line. Amelia was a sweet jewish girl who did what she was supposed to all the time and stayed so tightly to that path she always got...frustrated.

Sighing, I tear myself away from my reflection and get into the shower. I start to soap myself and as I do a fantasy...no...a memory comes to me. I’m in a shower....Ben Jacobs’ shower. There is a girl with me. Clarissa. We wash and kiss and lick one another. She can’t get enough of my breasts, constantly squeezing and sucking them with a baby’s hunger. She slides down and uses her mouth on my pussy in that way even the most skilled man can’t quite get. I cum and its divine. I switch places with her and enjoy her taste, making her cum all over my face. Ben opens the shower door and shines his wide, white, grin over us.

“Enjoying your birthday gift Simone?”

“Oh yes Master, so yummy...want some?”

Clarissa was my birthday gift. Makes sense, I did think she was sexy and I had mentioned to someone else that I’d do her if the chance arose.

The memory shifts. Ben is masterfully performing cunnilingus. My cell rings. I ignore it. Ben raises his head.

“Answer it.”

I look and frown.

“Its her brother.”

Ben grins, his face sticky with my juices.

“Answer it.”

The memory is strong. Simone giggles. The part of me that is Amelia is appalled. Amelia exerts herself.

“Ben, I’m not talking to my brother while you eat my pussy.”

Ben’s face becomes impassive. The part of me that is Simone says, “Uh-oh.”

“Answer that phone bitch, or I will.”

His voice is hard, jagged, a class five storm warning. I allow Simone control and she answers, her voice trembling with fear. Ben wasn’t to be fucked with. He goes back to licking and Simone struggles to deal with my brother. He has dinged the car and is frantic dad doesn’t find out. Simone is too busy enjoying what Ben is doing to answer coherently. I force my way upfront. I fight the sensations as best I can and concentrate. I tell my brother what to do. I extract his promise to get the money back into my account at a certain time because if I needed to go to dad for next semester’s payment, the only thing to pay would be hell....for both of us. I cum like the Fourth of July as I hang up.

The scene shifts to another memory.

Ben is tit fucking me. I’m pressing my mammaries together, luxuriating in the feel of his steel hard cock sliding between breasts made sweaty from our latest fucking session. My tongue licks the head on every upward thrust. Ben looks into my eyes and a familiar mischievous spark is in his.

“Welcome back Amelia.”

Its the trigger to bring me back. Amelia was in control. I became fully aware I was giving a tit fuck to my english lit professor just as my lips, chin and throat are blasted with his cum. Just as panic sits in, he says the magic words while fighting back laughter.

“Come to me Simone.”

Simone is back in control and they share a good laugh at my expense. This last memory pisses me off. Is this what I was to them? A joke? A fucking punchline?

I come back to the present and the water is cold. I turn it off and get out and dry myself. I step out of the bathroom and Clarissa was still sleeping. The girl could sleep through anything and forever. I open my closet and pull on some panties, then jeans. I usually wear some kind of spaghetti-strap undershirt and then a three-quarter-sleeve shirt. Badass casual is what I call it. But it was too cold for that. Big warm sweatshirt it was.

I went to my first two clases thinking about my third class of the day. I decided to skip it. Simone made some noise and I shushed her. I’m the boss applesauce; as long as I stay away from Professor Jacobs. As I got closer and closer to the school’s boundary the urge to go to Professor Jacobs class became almost overwhelming. But once I pushed past and was off school grounds, it slowly died until there was nothing.

I walked aimlessly for awhile then hopped on a bus because it was so cold. I rode for awhile then saw something that got me excited. I rang the bell and was off the bus in a shot. It was a skating rink outdoors. I went over quickly and rented skates. Putting them on I get out on the ice and after just one lap I feel free. I love ice skating. I feel so at ease, I get to this point where I’m at peace with myself and the universe and exactly where I want to be. I glide along for close to an hour, oblivious to all cares and worries. Here, on the ice, I have no split personality, there is no Master Hypnotist running my life. Theres just me. And with that realization, I know what I have to do.

Its late. I walk up to Professor Jacobs’ door and ring. After a minute, he answers. I speak before he does.

“Professor, I know what you’ve been doing to me. I know about Simone. I want to talk to you without being hypnotized.”

The Professor shows no surprise. He lets me in and closes the door.

“Come with me.”

We go back to his study and he hands me a blanket.

“I’m not cold.”

“No, but you may want to cover yourself since I know you’re a bit more self-conscious than Simone.”

I look down and I’m naked.

“I wanted to be certain our conversation wasn’t being recorded.”

This makes me angry.

“I told you no hypnosis.”

His face becomes impassive and I recall the incident with my brother.

“Do you think I give a damn about what you want bitch? I have my career to think about. You know what I do to you and yet you come here thinking you can dictate terms? The only reason I’m willing to have this conversation is because you’ve told no one else. I’m still in control slut. I am.”

“How do you know I’ve told no one else?’

Professor Jacobs looks at me like I’m a moron and I feel myself blush. Of course he asked Simone. He moves to the other side of his desk and sits down.

“Have a seat.”

I wrap myself in the blanket and sit down.

“You have the floor Amelia. Make it good. And make it fast. My cock missed you today. Lorraine is a hot fuck, but she isn’t Simone.”

“Lorraine?”

“Your roomie, Clarissa.”

That explained a few things.

“Well? What do you want Amelia?”

I start at the beginning. I leave nothing out. I know he is hooked because he lets me finish despite his warning for me to make it quick. When I’m done he leans back, a thoughtful look on his face.

“Incredible. So you’ve been aware of Simone from day one. In fact you, not I, created her. I just breathed life into her, so to speak. I have never had this happen before.”

“You’ve been doing this long?”

He looks at me then, considering. Then shrugs his shoulders. He can make me forget everything 30 seconds after telling me.

“Fifteen years. I pick between three and seven freshman that appeal to me and they are my personal harem during their time here. When they graduate after four years, I pick a new set. Its a big part of the reason I got into teaching. My father forced me to go to college. I wanted to be a stage hypnotist. Been practicing since I was 14. I originally meant to just take psychology but dear ol’ dad insisted I double major so I went with english too. And somewhere around my junior year, I realized I loved college life. Specifically, I loved the inexhaustible supply of fresh, nubile, young, pussy it provided. I decided this would be my stage. Psychology, while useful for my little hobby, wasn’t something that interested me enough to teach it. So I went with english and here we are today.”

“Why the split personality?”

“When I first started doing it, there was a problem with some of the girls recalling what would happen to them. Luckily it was in the form of dreams, daydreams, or what they thought were fantasies, but they were so vivid that I knew it was a matter of time before I fucked some bright Nancy Drew type and I’d be done. So I hit upon the idea of creating a sex slave persona, one that could deal with all that I did and keep those memories safely locked away from the dominant persona. Its worked flawlessly. Now you bring me this.”

“I have a solution Professor, one that will benefit both of us.”

“Oh? Then please share Amelia.”

“Make me your hypnotic sex slave.”

“Amelia, I hate to tear down your brilliant idea...really, I do, but you are my hypnotic sex slave.”

“No I’m not. Simone is.”

He leans forward, interested in where I’m going.

“Elaborate.”

“Simone isn’t one of the artificial personas you create. She is me. The aspect of me that craves hypnotic control. In fact, she is the embodiment of all my sexual fantasies. And you yourself hit one or two of my fantasy sweet spots. It was the perfect storm that gave Simone a life of her own and each time you brought her forth, she got stronger and stronger, slowly matching the strength of my hidden desires, until she could challenge me for supremacy.”

“I see. So how do you plan to avert Simone taking over?

“By owning who I am. My fear of living my fantasies is why I put Simone upfront in the first place. Its why I write and read mind control stories, to give free reign to the things that threaten to drive me mad and so I won’t be tempted to give any of it a shot. But thats all moot. Simone was right about one thing, I do want this. She was wrong about another, I have no intention of being anyone’s 24/7 hypnotic whore for the rest of my life. I realize that I do want to experience this, I mean really experience it, not as a dream or a fantasy. I want to enjoy everything, then let it go, the way I know you’ll let me go when I graduate. I know that if I keep fighting Simone she will win; its far too late to close Pandora’s box. But it isn’t too late to embrace Simone. To embrace who I am.”

The Professor leans back, again thoughtful. I read his mind on his face.

“Trust me Ben. I can be discrete. No one will know. In fact know one can know. I don’t want this out there as much as you don’t. I have plans and ambitions and knowledge that I was a willing sex slave might ruin them. And most important of all, I sure as hell don’t want my parents to know.”

Ben grins at that and I know we have a deal.

“Are you comfortable?”

I slip the blanket from my shoulders.

“I am now.”

Ben leans forward, his intensity suddenly a gigantic, living, thing. His eyes seem to crackle and pop and I’m held fast.

“Concentrate on my eyes Amelia. Complete focus. My eyes are your whole world. Yes....now gae deeply into my eyes...deeper...deeper....understand that the deeper you go into my eyes the more you relax....keep going deeper Amelia...continue to relax...”

I feel the buzzing of angry bees and there is Simone, looking like a goddess, her fiery hair giving off a burnished glow.

“I didn’t think you’d have the guts Amelia, I really didn’t. But look at you. All grown up. no more sweet little girl for you.”

I smile.

“Not so much.”

Her giggle is a warm sunny day.

“You’ll be wishing me away now I suppose?”

I stand and move towards her.

“Actually, I’m inviting you to stay.”

I kiss her then, hungrily, deeply, passionately. We come to an understanding, Simone and I. We merge and I cum so powerfully it makes me cry. When I open my eyes, I’m alone, in my dorm room.

The next day I stroll cheerfully to class as all the guys openly gawk at me. I feel a power and confidence I’ve never felt before. I enter Professor Jacobs class’ and silence falls. My school girl ensemble seems to be making an impression. I take my seat near the front. Cory McKenna, star jock and supreme asshole, drops his books onto the floor instead on his desk he’s so busy staring at me. Jacobs, who never misses a chance to screw with jocks since he is always under pressure to give them leeway, doesn’t miss a beat.

“Whats the matter with you McKenna? You’ve seen women before haven’t you? Or has that eight game losing streak got you dating a jar of vaseline.”

Gales of laughter as Cory slides low, hoping to become invisible. I blow a kiss to Ben and he winks back and starts the class.

Later Clarissa catches up to me for lunch.

“I can’t believe you’re wearing that! And in the cold too!”

“I’ll live.”

“But you hate being cold! You seem so different today. Who is he?”

“Step into the bathroom and I’ll tell you.”

We go into the bathroom and after checking the stalls I tell her.

“You’re shitting me! Ben Jacobs?!?! You bitch! Half the girls on this campus are sending him panties with their homework! That includes me.”

“I know.”

“Does anyone else know?”

“Nope, not even you.”

The confusion on Clarissa’s face is priceless.

“What does that mean?”

“Come to me Lorraine.”

Clarissa goes from high strung to being calm and sensuous like that.

“Because you’ll forget all about it...after eating my pussy.”

“Yes Mistress.”

We go into a stall and putting one leg up on the toilet, I have Lorraine/Clarissa kneel and lick me to a shattering orgasm. Ben had given me a bonus and allowed me some control of Clarissa. It was a nice perk. But not as nice as being tranced and fucked by Ben.

And now I could recall every bit of it. And over the next month I got a delicious glimpse of what my final three years would be like.

Ben, fucking me as I bent over his desk. My ass high in the air as Ben teases my dark entrance with the head of his cock while I beg for it in the ass. Making me believe I’m the daughter of a defeated plantation owner and raping me until I’m addicted to his cock. Me deep throating him under his desk as he calmly meets with another student regarding her term paper.

His hard cock sliding relentlessly between my oiled tits. I think I’m the school president and I force Ben to eat my pussy or lose his job. He is the campus stalker, slamming me against the wall right outside my dorm and fucking me hard. Huge tits pressed up against a mirror as he fucks me hard and I watch my sea green eyes through locks of burning red hair....

END