The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Silver Stake

“You have no choice.”

“It’s your destiny.”

“You must save us, just as your father did, and his father before him. It’s your duty.”

“Work those muscles harder, you must be strong.”

“One swift blow to the heart, pretend that it is not a lamb, imagine that it is your enemy!”

“You are God’s instrument. There is no sin in taking this monster’s life.”

“The Lord has returned! You must act quickly.”

Their voices echoed in the back of my head, demanding that I become a murderer.

I looked at the wooden stake in my hand, the same one my ancestor had used on the Vampire Lord’s ancestor. It seemed impossible that a country boy, just a guy… a… a mere peasant, should wield something so beautiful. But there it was, in my hand. The stake was eight inches long, carved from the heart of the oak that grew in our Church graveyard, its blunt point capped with silver and the shaft carved as if covered in veins of, like, ivy.

I’d suggested that it might be time to get a new silver cap fashioned (one with a, like, seriously much sharper point), or maybe I could use a Glock 9mm hollow point. But of course that was scandalous, The Stake had never failed, would never fail, and I was a lazy (modern) son for not knowing that!

I gripped my antique weapon tighter, my hands slick with sweat. It seemed ridiculous, here I was, Luke Harker Junior, breaking into some rich guy’s Villa, a place filled with the very latest in computers, flat screens, beautiful furniture, modern art on the walls. I was hunting vampire. In my head a cartoon Elmer Fudd turned toward me and said ‘shh! I’m huntin’ wabit’

Breaking and entering comes naturally to me for some reason; but this place was different, this was The Villa, the place where I was supposed to kill a vampire. I had fully expected to just borrow a few trinkets to prove I’d been there, go home and tell them all they were wrong about the damn vampire. Then I had to go and find the damn coffin, right there in the master bedroom.

Suddenly it was real, the years of beatings, the early morning runs, the half learned mythology lessons; the reason for my training in housebreaking, all of it.

I adjusted my grip on the stake again and moved cautiously toward the white and gold coffin pulling the lid free, surprised to find that it was made of light plastic. My hands worked instinctively, bringing the stake down on nothing. The silk lined box was empty.

Before I had time to become frozen in terror, someone on the bed sighed in sleepy pleasure.

It was a boy, about my own age, his hair a tangled mass of dark gypsy curls fringing an innocent sleeping face. His build was athletic, like that of a swimmer, broad pectorals above an exquisitely defined six pack upon which eight inches of semi-flaccid cock lay, his crotch was shaved… in a word, perfection.

Carefully I inspected his neck looking for bite marks, and then finding none, ran my eye over each muscle of his honed physique looking for hidden punctures, I’d seen a film once where the Vamp had drunk from the victims cock... (actually I’d seen that one a number of times, alone… in my room…in private). I cursed myself for letting my mind wander and repositioned the stake’s silver tip pointing at his heart.

Probably this beautiful dude was the ancient Vampire Lord’s latest victim, (if I were hunting well made prey he’d definitely be on MY list). Not yet fully drained I concluded, so he’s a thrall, a vampire’s sex slave. Unfortunately it made no difference, even though I couldn’t see the bite marks I would have to kill him (murder him), Once he fully turned, he’d be infinitely more difficult to put down.

The next problem was the bed; it was large enough that I couldn’t reach the boy without clambering onto it. Moving as cautiously as I could, I straddled my victim, placing my knees either side of his slim waist, touching the stake to his nipple.

The silver tip of the stake sizzled against the boyflesh, causing him to arch his back and hiss in pleasure. His butt wriggled between my thighs and disturbingly I felt his cock springing erect and rubbing against my skin.

I raised my hammer ready for the killing blow, taking a deep breath, priming myself. This was deep shit serious now, the reaction to the silver proved that.

The sleeping boy slowly licked his lips as if tasting cum, his tongue lingering over the fang that dimpled his lower lip in the cutest way.

“You won’t do it, you know.” he said, in a voice that sounded like as gentle as a feather drawn across smooth satin, his eyes still closed

“I must!”

“But you won’t.”

“I’m warning you! Don’t you do anything! I can impale you faster than you can react!” I warned, sounding desperate even to myself

“Well obviously you can’t, I’m faster than you can possibly imagine.” he replied lazily opening an eye, revealing an intriguing red hued iris and large black pupil. “Not that I need to be fast, not in your case.”

“What do you mean?”

“They’ve been preparing you for this for what? seventeen years? They were so proud when you spelled S. T. A. K. E. with your building blocks.”

“You! You’re him! The Vampire Lord!

“Well Duh! So... Where was I? Oh yeah, about your villagers being so very thick. I mean I didn’t even have to guess who they’d send. Tradition dictated that they’d send you as soon as you were old enough. So no, in your case I don’t need to be fast, or strong, or scary. No. They trained you for seventeen years, but I... I’ve been training you for eighteen.”

I felt a chill run up my spine, I was only seventeen, it was bullshit but…

“That’s right. I started preparing you for this moment before you were even born. Your mom tasted soooo.. Sweet”

“Liar!”

“Oh its true alright. And for the next six months her tainted blood flowed through your growing veins. Looked at from a really skewed angle... Luke…I AM your father.”

“That won’t change anything! I’m still going to ram this stake through your rotten puss filled heart!”

“Of course that wasn’t all I did.” replied the Vampire Lord opening his other eye, putting his hands behind his head and squirming so that he was more comfortable. “Most of the qualities they wanted in their slayer were exactly those I wanted you to have. And If I say so myself; you’ve come in right on specification, fit, clean, obedient, murderous, submissive, a bottom.”

“Shut up!” I screamed

“Naturally I did have to tweak a few things, blocking off your interest in sex for example; so that you never really felt anything for any of them. I redirected it you see, putting thoughts of sex behind nice little mental dam ready to grow insatiable.”

“Now I know you’re wrong! I love Maria!”

“No, you don’t. You just think that you ought to. It’s not the real thing. It isn’t the image of Maria’s tits you jerk off to after all. Its that gay vampire porno you keep in the Gladiator DVD box, that’s what really gets the blood flowing isn’t it ”

I blushed deep red.

“I know your dreams little slayer. I know them because I’m the one that put them there. All that leather, all the bondage, the hard-on you used to get when your stepfather used the cane on your ripe tender butt. The deliberate naughtiness so that he would spank you more” He smiled widely, exposing perfect teeth, the two small fangs tastefully aligned to match. “Beneath that, layer after layer of fantasy all of it shaping you toward today, toward this moment in time, making you ready for your destiny.”

I closed my eyes, trying to dispel his lies (which, lets face it, was about as dumb a thing as a Vampire Slayer ever did).

“Look at yourself and ask yourself this. What Vampire Slayer strips naked before entering the lair, straddles his victim and points an eight inch dildo at his Vampire Lord’s chest? And then flips him the third leg bone?”

My eyes snapped open again, wide with terror. I’d stripped because I hadn’t wanted to get blood on my clothes. It had seemed totally rational at the time, but if that were true, why had I not stopped at underpants? Why had I not put my shoes back on? Why was my cock more fiercely erect than I’d ever seen it?

I looked at grandfather’s stake, it really did look exactly like a cock with its rounded silver head and the engorged veins that I’d mistaken for ivy. How had that ever looked like ivy?

Revolted I flung the dildo across the room.

“Don’t worry.” said the Vampire Lord “We’ll find another use for it later. For now all you need do is sit, lean your ass backward juust a little.” said the Vampire Lord, his beautiful eyes staring intently into mine.

Dazed, I did as I was ordered; only realizing that I was sitting back onto his cockhead as the ice cold member slid straight up into my ass.

I was impaled. Desperately I struggled to get off, hampered by the softness of the bed and his legs somehow pinning my ankles against the silk sheets. If I’d had a half second more I would have gotten free, but without warning cold fire was being pumped into my guts, making my ass feel slick and wonderfully full of cum.

“Yessss” said The Vampire Lord, his hands moving to my waist holding me in place as he took my virginity.

“I...”

“Relax Luke, feel my power rising within you, releasing your passions, setting you free.”

My insides twitched, reflexively tightening on the intruder. The Vampire Lord was right, this felt incredible, exactly like in my dreams, impaled by a Master who would dominate me, protect me, bind me in leather, chastise me and make me beg for more.

The Vampire Lord hadn’t lied, I saw with crystal clarity how he’d shaped and tweaked and adjusted me so that right here right now I was enjoying the perfect moment.

“Do it!” I hissed

The fire-ice splattered my insides again sending me over the edge, cum jetted outward splattering him from the chin down with a thick strand of jism that seemed to melt into his hungry flesh.

I had never felt an orgasm like it, seeming to go on forever at a new intensity that my boyhood fumbling had never achieved. I felt it now, the roaring insatiable passion that My Lord had set aside within me. Five years of sexual pleasure unleashed at My Lord’s command.

Satisfied that I wasn’t trying to get away any more, My Lord’s hands roamed upward drawing his claws across my six-pack, like feathers made of razor wire. I came again, this time my cum was pink and edging toward ruby red.

The sight of it brought me down hard; blood stained cum was a bad sign.

“Vampire cum. You’ve Turned already I see.” said My Lord, running a finger through the mess and tasting it.

“But... you didn’t bite me, My Lord.”

My Lord smiled “Technically you’ve been bitten your entire life, my seed was all you needed. Quick and easy. No waiting, no tedious human angst about dying, just a readymade consort, hungry for it. Tell me you’re hungry for it Luke.”

I was hungry. I felt it as soon as My Lord commanded it. Taking his hands by the wrist I pinned him down, leaning into a kiss, letting my tongue explore.

He bit my lip and I tasted blood for the first time, like honey and fine wine and a thousand other wonderful tastes all at once. I pulled back, eyes wide, licking at my wounded lip.

“Yes... Nearly there now” My Lord replied, moving his head to one side exposing his perfect neck. It was like looking at naked tits or an erect cock; his vein structure was, like, sooo hot looking. My cock twitched upward in renewed appreciation.

Of course I’d always found necks interesting, My Lord had had me dreaming about necks for years. It had always seemed an odd fetish for a Vampire Slayer, but now my instincts matched my dreams.

Instinctively I yawned, drooling as my teeth morphed and wriggled in my gums. The actual descent of my fangs felt like masturbation, instead of a fist stroking cock, it was my gums caressing my new fangs as they slid down.

I lunged forward only to find that My Lord had fucked with my mind in infinite detail. I wasn’t able to bite... Not without My Lord’s permission.

“May I?” I asked, almost begging.

“You may”

My eyes rolled up into my head, the touch of fang against flesh an orgasmic sensation all of its own. My Lord’s blood surged into the hollow cores of my fangs leaving my mouth empty and dry, but my head feeling buzzy and floaty as it flowed through new veins that connected through my eyes and straight to my brain. The world was pink!

Finally demonstrating the legendary strength of the Vampire, My Lord twisted us over so that suddenly I was the one lying trapped against the white silken sheets, and he was the predator, the weight of his body pinning me down.

With new found instinct I managed to maintain my grip on his neck, suckling even as I was being flipped.

“aand…Release”

My mouth snapped open of its own accord and I let out a pathetic whimper, like a baby deprived of the teat.

My Lord laughed, his mouth wide, displaying a magnificent array of predatory teeth. Some rational part of my mind ran a comparison, where I had just the two fangs, My Lord had many. It was like the antlers of a deer I reasoned, the stag had many points, the yearling just the nubs.

Instinctively I exposed my neck to him and was rewarded by a semicircle of twelve needle sharp stings. My vision was obscured by his tangled hair; my vision darkened around the edges.

Time went strange and I could hear a distant drum that got slower and slower. Gentle hands picked me up and placed me face down on a bed of red silk, my eyes could see padded walls, but my mind wasn’t functioning well enough to connect what I saw to the word coffin.

“And now my pretty one, we get to consequences” whispered My Lord sounding lethal for the first time. “You are going back to that village. You’re going to tell them no one fucks with me, no one fucks with you and most importantly that its dinner time. Gorge yourself my little one, celebrate your coming of age in an orgy of blood, cull the old and enthrall the fit and the young. Leave none unbitten. You will be their Lord and master, and they will be your herd.”

I would have said “Yes, My Lord!” but my lips were rubbery and numb.

I heard him walk away and the scrape of wood against wood. A moment later the silver tipped stake came into view between me and the silk faced side of the coffin.

“Here’s something to keep you entertained until you’re ready to hunt.” My Lord said

I felt a burning sensation in my ass and then a deep penetration. For a moment it felt like My Lord was taking his pleasure again, his fiery cum purging my insides... but it wasn’t, it was the stake, in reality a Vampire’s Dildo sticking out of my ass like a tail.

I desperately wanted to clench my butt around the wonderful silver paingiver, but of course I couldn’t.

“They’ll see this...” My Lord said twisting the dildo “and assume that I’ve killed you.”

No, I thought. I’m not dead, actually I’m alive for the very first time, I feel the fire and the anticipation, and My Lord has a place for me as his sex toy.

A shadow passed over me, as My Lord placed the lid on my casket. A little later I could feel the jostling as My Lord’s carriage transported me to the village.

Occasionally I would try to clench my butt on the stake. I wondered what human blood tasted like. Would I be able to tell the difference between blood groups? Would my cousin’s blood taste familiar? In my mind I began thinking up scenarios of where and how I would take them. I wondered if I had enough restraint play with my food or whether it would be more fun to just go wild.

One thing I was certain about, I had no use for the clothes I’d left at the Villa