The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Silver Night

The moon shone through the curtains, highlighting the small frame of Jessalyn in faerie-fire. The dreams that stole away her sleep had come again while she tossed and turned under her thick covers. Sweat matted her hair and made a slick sheen on her skin, but she could not escape the dreams that held her. They curled through her mind like hot tendrils of mist, insubstantial and vague, but powerful.

Always running. In them she was always running from something. The breath of her purser bathed her neck and seared her skin as it grew ever closer, and she knew that eventually it would catch her.

She woke with a shuddering gasp that lacked a little of the force of a full throated scream and let herself slowly go still and quiet while her heart pounded against her chest. The gentle touch of the moon calmed her and dazzled her senses, drawing her forth from her bed and into the cool night air.

She approached her mirror and studied her form in the pale light as if seeing through new eyes. She was too soft, too feminine. Nothing but a toy to be observed and played with. An unnatural rage rose in her chest, a desire to claim her birthright of primal strength and savage purity. The memory of blood buried deeply within the core of her mind.

Fear rose in her, a desperate attempt to block out the feral instincts that struggled to take hold of her very soul. In panic she fled. Neither the vicious thorns of the forest nor the chill that sunk into her bones would stop her blind flight from herself. The blood of her wounds mixed with mud and sweat on her nude body, and her hair was in tangles as she burst into a clearing, gasping for breathe.

Her respite was short lived, as the musky scent only half remembered from her dreams drifted by her nostrils. The gibbering fear once more threatened to rise in her stomach but she forced it down ruthlessly, more then weary of running from phantoms and shadows. She called out, “What ever beast or monster hunts me, show yourself!” Amber eyes glowed past the gaps in the dense undergrowth of the forest, studying her with an intensity she found hard to imagine. A jumble of tangled emotions sat in her mind. Fear, embarrassment, a rising blood lust and an unexpected tightness just below her tummy. Just as the mysterious entity had come, it soon left, leaving her with the only option of following it.

Timid at first and with increasing confidence she sped after, the creature’s scent tugging at the reins of her soul like she had wore the bit all her life. Her body moving reflexively and now barely within her control left her with much time to think as she tracked down her stalker. She did continue to struggle against her new found impulses but for the first time she begin to wonder if she should? What would it be like to abandon all that was human and join this beast in its nightly hunts? She suspected she would soon find out whether she wanted to or not.

Just then an old doe burst from the trees and ran right at her, eyes rolling in stark terror. In an instant, her body responded to the age old stimulus and she leap at the sudden prey and her teeth found its face while her silent parter ripped into its hind legs and tore the ground from under it. The taste of blood renewed the horror of her situation and she watched like a prisoner in her own eyes as her form knelt and began to feed of their kill. Exaltation filled her as the flesh and blood slid smoothly down her throat and quenched one hungry but only served to awaken a new one.

Sometime after, she stood before the huge wolf with its rusty red fur and its glowing amber eyes. The animal circled her without hurry, nudging against her legs and rubbing itself against her body. Its animal musk was unbearably strongly and made her go tight and hot in the low places of her body. The rough tongue of the creature flicked out to sample the banquet of flavors on her skin, an extraordinary blend of blood; both her own and that of the deer’s, tangy sweat, and of course the sweet taste of her pussy.

The wolf past behind her once more and she felt it’s cold nose press against her firm backside then make a low growl deep in its throat. When next she felt the touch of her new companion it was the soft brush of human lips against her ear, “The blood of the wolf sings within you, little one. You will enjoy being my bitch.” Jessalyn arched her back with a shiver as the male’s sharp teeth grazed her ear and neck, “Some changes will be necessary but soon you will be filled with my strong children.”

He turned her to face him and grinned with feral pleasure as he kissed his new mate roughly while his scent was digging deeper and deeper into her soft and open mind. Strange thoughts blossomed in her mind, of how proud it would make her to give him many children, of how lucky she is that he picked her, a desire to submit to him at the very center of her soul.

Breaking the kiss he stares deeply into her eyes then cups her face, “These are the last moments of free will, of humanity in your life.” Already the changes were apparent across her body. She was being shaped into a predator. Claws gleamed from her fingers and toes while fangs peeked out from under her lips. Muscles grew and bulged as they twitched with energy under her skin. Her eyes shone with the same amber light of her new master, and she knew that soon, the transformation would be complete. But, his words shocked the small part that was still her, still struggling to resist.

He laughed as she shoved him away and tried to flee his presence. His arms caught her and pressed her back against his chest tightly, “Yes,” he sighed against her neck,“You may yet prove worthy, little one.” His fangs bit deeply into the flesh of her shoulder, and a loud growl echoed from her chest as she could feel the corrupting heat spread through out her body. The scars she earned in her mad dash became curling black tattoos engraved into her flesh, marks of permanent ownership.

Despite her fierce squirming he forced her down to her hands and knees in the mud and licked the quickly healing wound painfully. When he was down he leaned over her shoulder and whispered once more, “Now it is time for you to see, little one.” His mouth closed around the back of her neck, seizing her up by the scruff. Waves of peace and submission flooded her mind and body, and she knew then she was beaten.

She closed her eyes as an expression of ecstasy crossed her face and she knew her purpose in life, now and forever. To bear the young of her mate. Reaching back she took hold of his shaft and guided it into her ready pussy. “Thats a good girl,” Her master whispered as her eyes squeezed tightly shut and she started chanting, “Oh man, oh man, oh man,” she whispered under her breath as her master began to pump his hard sex deep within her, the delirium of lust clouding her mind.

Slowly, her words became growls and grunts as she lost the ability to speak, her intelligence burned off in the fires of her lust like slag rising out of the purity of the instinct her master had given her. Pride swelled in her chest as she knew she would soon feel her mate’s seed within her fertile womb.

He pulled her up to her knees while she continued to ride him and kneaded her sensitive and puffy breasts, causing beads of milk to leak from her nipples. Leaning down he suckled on the hard teat, “Every flavor of your body is better then the last,” he murmured.

With a primal howl, she arched her back against the chest of her master as his hot semen flooding her womb caused pleasure to race across her skin like lightning bottled then released in a torrent of endless bliss.

Slowly, their rutting stopped, and they fell to the mud with exhaustion. “Now your are mine, forever,” he whispered. Jessalyn curled up against him to cuddle on the cold ground but carefully positioned her hips so his seed could not escape. Soon sleep took them.

When they awoke nothing remained of the female that was once Jessalyn. In her eyes there was no spark of humanity or intelligence, only obedience and instinct. A slave to her urges as much as she was a slave to her master. Her master watched her, and she could sense his pleasure at the sight of her, newly transformed. Behind her blank eyes, she smiled. This was the life she was meant to lead.

Later they arrived at his cave, filled with many females in various stages of pregnancy. A sharp pang of jealousy made her ache, but she pushed it down as she looked down at the swell of her own stomach. And it was there, as she sat on the rugged fur mats, that she knew she had come home.