The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs Point to YES!!!

A recent entry in a writing comp over at MC Garden. Special thanks to Alei for the prompt, and for the critique afterwards!

The air was hot, damp, and dusty, irritating my throat as I struggled to breathe it. The only light came through a window so dirty that the beams that served little purpose but to illuminate the dust in the air had a dull amber hue. My hands grasped the object of my trip, and I winced at the moistness I found there, doing my best not to think about it as I gripped the disgusting mass and lifted it to my chest before retreating, back hunched to avoid the low roof and to try to see the stairs down so my descent, while urgent, wouldn’t go TOO fast.

“Pretty bad up there, eh?” Emily asked with a grin on her pretty face as I ducked under her roof on my trip out of the attic.

“Awful,” I responded. “You’re lucky you pay so well.”

Typically I considered myself too old to help move friends for beer, but after my trip into the attic, the cold bottles awaiting me in the fridge downstairs seemed like golden treasure heaped with jewels. Besides, she was wearing her jogging shorts and sports bra, so I couldn’t really complain about the view. Emily and I had been friends ever since my folks had moved us next door. We’d gone to school together, played little league together, weathered puberty together (I still fondly remembered our games of ‘show me yours, I’ll show you mine,) we’d even been each others first kiss. Still, she was a real talent, intelligent and beautiful, and I’d always known that our small town couldn’t hold her. She’d gone to University out of state, I’d hit the local community college, and though we’d see each other from time to time, we’d inevitably drifted apart.

Well, until she’d knocked at my door in her snug running outfit, looking for some help.

“I really do appreciate this…” she said over her shoulder as we walked down the stairs. I was having trouble balancing the box in my hands, finding the steps, AND watching her ass all at the same time, but by God, I was gonna TRY. “Every bit we do is a bit my Mom doesn’t have to.” The mood dropped, as one would expect. Her dad had died a couple years past, and her mom had finally agreed to move to a nearby assisted living place, mostly paid for by the funds from selling this house. I’d liked her Dad, and felt bad for her Mom, but also felt grief at the loss of my friend… once the house sold, we wouldn’t be neighbors anymore, and I could already feel that last thread of connection between us fading away. I set the box down on the kitchen table, and she gave me a hug. “Ok, no more spelunking in the attic. Help me with my old bed and dressers, and we’ll call it a day.”

The heavy lifting finished, we both plopped down around the kitchen table where her mom had probably served us hundreds of meals over the years, leaning back in our chairs and sipping down cold suds, laughing over a story she’d told about an asshole in her last company who had kept hitting on her. Finally, my eyes landed on the moldy old box I’d dragged out of the attic, and I leaned forward to put a hand on it.“So what’s in here, anyway?”

She shook her head, chuckling. “Just old stuff Mom couldn’t bear to throw away. Been meaning to get rid of it for years.”I started to open it, and her eyes widened. “Hey, that’s private!”“Not if you’re just gonna chuck it,” I laughed, but raised my hands in surrender. Shaking her head, she walked over and opened it herself. “Fine, fine. Better this way than have you go dumpster diving later, but it’s gonna smell… ugh… yeah, horrible.”

She wasn’t lying, the awful smell of mildew, already bad merely in the presence of the box, was even worse once it was opened. I grabbed a trash bag and we got started. Eighteen comic books, five pieces of crayon art, nine paperback Nancy Drew books and a few handwritten journals were consigned quickly to the trash, though Emily hesitated with the journals, only relaxing when it was clear they were completely illegible.“Thank goodness,” she sighed as I started breaking down the box to add to the bag, “You cropped up in there a few times, and I’d hate for you to see what twelve year old me thought of you…”

That was right around the time our folks stopped letting us have sleepovers together, and I found myself curious, but didn’t push it. All that was salvageable, with a bit of cleaning, was a Magic 8 Ball and a rubber duck. Emily toyed with the latter, while I picked up the former, giving it a shake. “Is this the same one you had all those years?” The answer came up; “Signs point to Yes.”

She gave me her usual mischievous grin. “Never led me wrong, as I remember.”

“You sure? The first time we kissed, you consulted that thing first.”She just gave me a wink and went back to her beer, and I set the thing down and took up mine again. Then another, and another. We’d gotten well on our way to tipsy when she suddenly asked what I had ended up studying at the community college.

“It must have been good,” she teased. “You did end up managing your Dad’s restaurant, after all.”

I shrugged, took another drink. “Psychology. It does come in handy, sometimes, but mainly it was interesting, learning about the brain, about the mind. Learning how it works, and how it doesn’t?”

Her head had tilted to the side. “Oh yeah? Did you learn hypnosis, or anything like that?”

I came up short at that. It was an awfully specific thing to jump to. “Why do you ask?”

She seemed to pull back a bit at my questioning. “Oh, you know, just saw it in some movies, thought it looked interesting… no big deal, really…”

I was stunned. Emily was always so with it, so in control, but she had just shown some very specific interest in hypnosis. Normally, I would have let it go. She was my friend, and this might be the last time we got to spend time together like this, so why be a creep? But I’d been drinking, she was hot, and this might be the last chance I got. Would you believe me if I blamed the booze?

“Would you like to be hypnotized?”

She gave me a side-eye. “And what? Cluck like a chicken?”

“Only if you want to. It’s not the kind of total control you think it is… but it is good at lowering inhibitions.”

“Like booze?” she said, taking a swig.

“Yeah, but no hangover after.”

She considered, then put down her bottle and slapped the table. “Sure. Why the hell not? Probably won’t work, anyway, but worth a shot. So… what? All my pocket watches are in the wash.”

“Doesn’t need to be a watch…” I said, glancing around. “All it takes is something you’ll focus on like… like…” the place had really been decluttered, suitable options weren’t really presenting themselves to me until… “Ahh… that’ll do. Your duck!”

Emily burst out laughing as I grabbed it. “You’re going to hypnotize me with the rubber ducky I used to play with in the bathtub? Scandal. It’s seen me naked.”

“So have I.”

“Yeah, about five cup sizes ago.”

I walked over to the sink, plugged the drain and started cold water into it, dropping the duck in the water. “OK. So this was your bath duck?”

“No, it was more for badminton.” I gave her a look and she giggled, but still turned her chair around to get a better view of what I was doing.

“So, when you had it in the tub, why do you think you liked it?”

“It floated. I was scared of baths at first, but if it could stay up and not drown, so could I.” She blushed a bit. “And it looked cute, bobbing on the waves I made.”

“Excellent!” I responded, sitting down next to her. “Keep your eyes on the duck. Watch it bob up and down, sometimes getting a bit deeper, even under the flow of the water, but he always bobs back up. So safe, so relaxing to just watch and listen to the flow of the water into the sink.”

“Mmmmm…” she said, leaning over against me. I stroked her arm, and continued to speak to her, slowly and clearly. That had been the key, according to my professors. Of course, key or not, the mind was a very difficult thing to open. But Emily trusted me, was in a place where she felt safe, was focused on an object that represented safety. If ever she was going to open up…...to what, precisely? At that point, I didn’t know. But somewhere deep inside, I wanted to find out.

By the time the sink was full, she had all the usual signs. Eyes dilated, breathing heavy and regular, head dipping down as if to sleep.“Emily?”

“Mmmmhmmm?”

“You’re very hypnotized right now, do you understand?”

“Mmmmmmmm.”

“Just bobbing up and down in your consciousness, never too deep, but never clear and dry, either. I want you to do something for me, Emily.”

“Like what?”

“I want you to kiss me.”

I couldn’t believe I’d said it. We hadn’t kissed in ten years. But she was right there, so close, and if I was never going to see her again…

“Nooooo....” she whispered, and I was about ready to kick myself.“Why not?”

“Toooo… easy. You’re the… past. Like you… but have to… keep moving… forward.”

Keep moving forward. Her dad’s favorite phrase, probably his last words. Never look back, always look forward. And I was back.“

I could be forward, too.”

“Hmmmm?”

“Just because I’m in your past doesn’t mean I can’t be in your future.”

“Noooo waaaay… too tellll… except…”

Her head was lolling, and I was scared I was losing her. I needed something to hold her where she was before she snapped out and slapped my face, and something told me that the duck wasn’t going to cut it, here. Then I spotted it.

“Wait! What about your Magic 8 ball? It never steered you wrong, right?”

“Hmmmm… but it’s… hmmmm....”

“Just give it a shake, Emily. Give it a try. See if I’m your future.”

Her hand reached out slowly, like a drunk reaching for another drink, grasping the ball and giving it what could only be considered to be a very half-hearted shake, then staring at it for minutes before holding it up. “Magic… 8-ball, should I kiss… my childhood best friend… because he asked me to?” I crossed my fingers and waited for the answer to come, and then it came.

“Without a doubt.”

“Mmmmm…” It was part murmur, and part sigh, as if a great deal of tension had been released from her body and, just like that, she dropped the ball on the table and reached for me. Her lips pressed against mine, her arms wrapping around me. It was incredible. She had always been beautiful, but now she was mature, gorgeous, and in my arms, lips parting and inviting me to explore. It lasted a long time, and as she pulled back, she sighed.

“That was… nice. But doesn’t… make you my future.”

I frowned. The kiss had been great, but I knew I wanted more. Needed more. I felt the energy inside me and knew that if I didn’t at least try, I’d have to take a week for the cold shower I’d need. “Look back at the duck, Emily. What does he think?”

“Doesn’t… think… anything. Is a rubber duck.”

Ok, that was fair. But she was looking again, and so again I guided her mind down the old familiar paths. Safely bobbing. Free and happy. And could be freer.

“Emily. You’ve been working hard all day.” She nodded in agreement. “Your clothes are sweaty, and restricting. You could just take them off, and it would be fine.”

“Naked… would be… fine?” she seemed unsure of the sentiment.

“Yes! We grew up together. I saw you naked before anyone else did. You’ve always been comfortable around me.”

“Comfortable…” she moaned, then her hand reached, yet again, for the 8-ball. “Magic 8-ball, should I take of my clothes because my childhood friend asked me to?”

“Yes.”

Again, there was no hesitation after seeing the answer; she stood and peeled off the shorts. God, her ass was amazing, and as her boobs bounced free of the sports bra, I felt myself get even more… excited. She could have modeled with that body. She was, in fact, posing prettily there for me. There was no hiding my reaction; she noticed, even hypnotized.“I remember the first time I gave you a boner…” she murmured, looking at the obvious tent in my pants. “You were so embarrassed. I felt so bad. I hadn’t meant to. We didn’t talk for a week.”

I remembered. It had been the first real rift between us, the first sign that our friendship had to either change or end. I felt bad for recalling that guilt, as it obviously hadn’t been her fault, but I couldn’t afford the shame. So I doubled down. “You know, you could make it up to me.”

“Make it up… how? Shouldn’t… look… back…”

“I’m not talking about before…” I interjected quickly. “It’s about now. You’re beautiful. You’ve kissed me. You’ve stripped naked. I’m hard because of those things, right now, right here, and you could do something about it.” Go big or go home, right? I handed her the 8-ball. “You could give me a blowjob.”

She hesitated, staring down at me through heavy-lidded eyes. “You want me to go down on you.”

I could only nod, waiting, watching for the signs. Instead, she shook the ball, but this time barely even glanced at it before letting it fall from her hands and roll across the floor. She knelt down between my legs, again sighing as she did so, and reached for my fly.

I don’t know who she’d blown before, but I owed them thanks. She knew what she was doing, wrapping her lips around my cock and gazing up at me with a look that I could only describe as satisfied submission, eyes searching mine for approval as her head bounced up on down on me, the suction from her lips driving me to the brink almost immediately. I’d meant to pull out, really I had, but I’d gotten so caught in the raw pleasure of her mouth on me that I came right there in her mouth.I was sure that would be it, that she’d be so repulsed that she would snap out of it, but instead she pulled back, swallowed, and proceeded to lick me clean. I was amazed.

She just stayed there, beautiful, naked, kneeling between my legs, just the scarcest hint of my cum dribbling out from her mouth, her eyes glazed and yet... content? “Am I a part of the future yet?” I asked.

“Still… not… sure…”

“How about the now?”

“Now… is… good.”

I wasn’t done. I was so far from being done. I was almost back in action… words failed to adequately express how sexy she looked between my legs like that, and though I knew I should just end it and wake her up, for me, there was no going back now. I’d hypnotized my friend, kissed her, stripped her, got her to blow me. All my professors had told me that this was the realm of fantasy. And here I was, living it, with the most amazing woman I’d ever met in person.

“Emily… do you feel safe with me?”

“Mmmhmmm… safe…”

“Would you like to stay safe?”

“Yes.”

“If you obeyed me, you’d trust me to keep you safe?”

A pause.

“Obey?”

“I’d never let anything happen to you, Emily. You’d be completely safe, completely free, if you’d just obey.”

I don’t even know when she’d grabbed it, but she was shaking the 8-ball again. “Magic 8-ball… should my childhood friend… be my master?”

The world froze. I’d never used the word, but the way she said it, she sounded almost hopeful… as she flipped the ball back over, she smiled, then bowed low while showing it to me.“Signs point to YES.”

“Master…” she whispered, nearly prostrated before me… “I obey.”

A lot goes blank here. Sex on the table. Sex in her old room. Sex in her parents old room. The intensity with which she made love matched the intensity of the blowjob before, and all of those fond memories of the pretty girl from before were replaced with the woman of now, soft and submissive as I played out every desire, and she responded with desire to match, using her sexual skill, undoubtedly superior to my own, to help us both find all the pleasure we could in each others arms. We fell asleep in front of the fireplace, where we’d always slept during our sleepovers. The next morning, she was gone.

She’d mentioned needing to leave early before, but I’d hoped… well, hoped to keep her. Not a slave, just my girl, the way she had always been meant to be, but this… perhaps it was better. If she just remembered a night of furious lovemaking, I’d be a pleasant, if awkward, memory for her, always a part of her life, and I had plenty to remember her by.

In the kitchen, I found the duck in a dry sink and a note, carefully placed on the table under the 8-ball.It was addressed to “Master.”

“Master-Can’t say I saw that coming. Always suspected I had that in me, but not that you’d have it in you. Quite the surprise. I have to go to help Mom, and thank you again for all of your help. I hope you enjoyed your payment. If you’re wondering if we’ll see each other again… well, just ask.—Emily.”

I chuckled. So she remembered, and had a bit of a fetish. That was cool. I looked down at the 8-ball. “Will I see Emily again?”

“Count on it.”

“Will she still be my pet?”

“Signs point to Yes.”

“Will she stay with me forever?”

“Absolutely.”

“Bear my children?”

“Signs point to YES!”

I frowned, and shook the 8-ball again and again, not bothering to ask questions. Answers spilled out of it.

“100% yes.” “You may rely on it.” “It will definitely happen.” “Count on it.” “Signs point to yes.” “Signs point to YES!”

Her toy 8-ball, the one she’d had all her life, the one she’d consulted for that first kiss, so long ago. I smiled. She was going to come back. She’d be mine forever, and I would never lose her, no matter where she went.

Her special Magic 8-Ball had predicted it all along.